What happened to NPs awesome customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
So granted, I have been away from the forums and supp stores for a while (about 2 years), so without researching I just placed an order with NP.

It never arrived, so obviously I contacted them, no reply.

I sent emails and chats for about a month, and finally I could get in touch with someone.

Long story short they have been stringing me around for almost 3 months. Last I heard they were going to refund me, and we supposed to get back in touch at the end of the day.

That was 2 weeks ago...

So besides complaining, I am genuinly interested to know what the hell happened to the "awesome flying ninja monkey NP customer service"?

Where are you international guys buying their supps from?

Thanks!

CobbledPath

Awards
Similar situation here, placed an order, received an email to say order is being processed, received an email asking for feedback, then I get an email with a tracking number that doesn't appear to be mine. Maybe it's a mix up, maybe they're busy. I've emailed the customer service addy and am waiting on a response, will share once they reply. Good luck man

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The Solution

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So granted, I have been away from the forums and supp stores for a while (about 2 years), so without researching I just placed an order with NP.

It never arrived, so obviously I contacted them, no reply.

I sent emails and chats for about a month, and finally I could get in touch with someone.

Long story short they have been stringing me around for almost 3 months. Last I heard they were going to refund me, and we supposed to get back in touch at the end of the day.

That was 2 weeks ago...

So besides complaining, I am genuinly interested to know what the hell happened to the "awesome flying ninja monkey NP customer service"?

Where are you international guys buying their supps from?

Thanks!
Why don't you Email me your order #, Name, and what you ordered. ([email protected])
I will get you taken care of
Have you tried to reach out to NutraPlanet15

we are here to help you bud.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Pm me any order numbers and I will check on it right away for you.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right around the time Nutraplanet changed hands and relocated I had less than great experiences but the CS has really improved a lot the past 2 times I ordered.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
please pm me an order number and we will get everything taken care of quickly -- thank you!

CobbledPath

Awards
The Solution helped, many thanks! will keep NP15 in mind for future. and without trying to sound ungrateful, I do think it's a problem for NP if people have to use a forum to get responses, i am yet to receive a reply to my email. (though one is no longer needed). thanks

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Please pm me the email address so I can look into it please

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution helped, many thanks! will keep NP15 in mind for future. and without trying to sound ungrateful, I do think it's a problem for NP if people have to use a forum to get responses, i am yet to receive a reply to my email. (though one is no longer needed). thanks
Nutraplanet is a very busy website, things can be missed. Just like any online retailer nobody can be perfect. If we were perfect this would be a world in which mistakes don't happen. Lets face reality here for a second that is unheard of. Even larger websites out there (BB) have a lot of bad cases and mess ups. We just try and strive to take care of things, and with big sales (Black Friday/Cyber Monday) Coming up the traffic is only bigger, larger, and more orders are going out.

We will try our best to take care of every single one of our customers to the best of our ability.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Just please pm me the email so we can check on this end as well, thank you.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
Ordered from Nutraplanet $200 worth of supplements.

The money was accepted really quick but my order was stuck in processing status for 6 months.

Wrote to them multiple times to check why my order is still stuck at processing and received no reply. After writing on their facebook to complain, my order status is changed to delivered. Till date...after 1 .5 yrs, my order is still not seen yet.

Nutraplanet used to be trustworthy, but now it is just a scam company. The last item which i received from them is a pwo that was pass its expiry date by 2 months.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ordered from Nutraplanet $200 worth of supplements.

The money was accepted really quick but my order was stuck in processing status for 6 months.

Wrote to them multiple times to check why my order is still stuck at processing and received no reply. After writing on their facebook to complain, my order status is changed to delivered. Till date...after 1 .5 yrs, my order is still not seen yet.

Nutraplanet used to be trustworthy, but now it is just a scam company. The last item which i received from them is a pwo that was pass its expiry date by 2 months.
If your order did not come within a week or two why would you wait for 6 months to finally contact someone???
Can you PM me your order #, name, email addy and what you ordered?

As you can see here we are NOT here to scam. And the feedback speaks for itself. When there is an issue we want to resolve it. We would love for you to give us another chance and show you that we will do you right. I can promise you that.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nutraplanet is a very busy website, things can be missed. Just like any online retailer nobody can be perfect. If we were perfect this would be a world in which mistakes don't happen. Lets face reality here for a second that is unheard of. Even larger websites out there (BB) have a lot of bad cases and mess ups. We just try and strive to take care of things, and with big sales (Black Friday/Cyber Monday) Coming up the traffic is only bigger, larger, and more orders are going out.

We will try our best to take care of every single one of our customers to the best of our ability.
another reason being on this forum has its privileges

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
If your order did not come within a week or two why would you wait for 6 months to finally contact someone???
Can you PM me your order #, name, email addy and what you ordered?

As you can see here we are NOT here to scam. And the feedback speaks for itself. When there is an issue we want to resolve it. We would love for you to give us another chance and show you that we will do you right. I can promise you that.
I didn't wait for 6 months. I wrote to Nutraplanet many times in the 6 months period to check. Please read what i had wrote again. I was ignored for 6 months and received no reply from customer service at all. The customer service was dead. I finally decided to write on Nutraplanet's facebook page to vent my fustration and share my buying experiences. My post on the facebook page received many likes and many others who shares similiar experiences replied on my facebook post.

Nutraplanet finally responded and say they will check....but Nutraplanet did nothing at all....just checking. Nothing more was done and till date i have not seen any of my orders.

Further queries on what happened to my order was ignored.

I am a loyal customer once but now i am juz an angry and disappointed customer who is $200 plus USD poorer.

I hope you would not bring people hopes up by telling customer service will help but in the end just cover up everything.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
please give us an order number to look into this. You can PM it to me please.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
My order no is NP542578. I will juz post my order no here. It is not a secret.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
I am curious to see how customer service will react this time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I didn't wait for 6 months. I wrote to Nutraplanet many times in the 6 months period to check. Please read what i had wrote again. I was ignored for 6 months and received no reply from customer service at all. The customer service was dead. I finally decided to write on Nutraplanet's facebook page to vent my fustration and share my buying experiences. My post on the facebook page received many likes and many others who shares similiar experiences replied on my facebook post.

Nutraplanet finally responded and say they will check....but Nutraplanet did nothing at all....just checking. Nothing more was done and till date i have not seen any of my orders.

I am a loyal customer once but now i am juz an angry and disappointed customer who is $200 plus USD poorer.

I hope you would not bring people hopes up by telling customer service will help but in the end just cover up everything.
If you never tried to give me a chance to give your order number, name, email, and what you got. Then I would of loved to helped and assist with the current problem you have bud! That is what I am here for and to bring NutraPlanet15 to the attention of lost orders.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
@ Solution...Ok. I had pm u my order details. Hope to hear good news.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
This was a shipment that was chosen by FIMS shipment. It was shipped and it as never returned to us.

It did ship Items shipped via FedExInternationalMailService on June 1, 2016 with tracking number 807170800291.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
Lol. A convenient answer after a long no response from Nutraplanet. We shipped it and you didn't receive it and you can't proof we didn't shipped out the order.

Juz to highlight how riddiculous the reply is..... by the time Nutraplanet say they shipped out my order which is 5 bottles of LGD, it is already many months after LGD is banned and is no longer available anywhere in stores. Nutraplanet' store also do not have stock at all. Where do Nutraplanet find the stock to send me. It is a scam as i had said earlier...they tell you it is delivered and you have absolutely no way to proof them otherwise.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
Not coming in with hopes. This is juz how Nutraplanet works.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol. A convenient answer after a long no response from Nutraplanet. We shipped it and you didn't receive it and you can't proof we didn't shipped out the order.

Juz to highlight how riddiculous the reply is..... by the time Nutraplanet say they shipped out my order which is 5 bottles of LGD, it is already many months after LGD is banned and is no longer available anywhere in stores. Nutraplanet' store also do not have stock at all. Where do Nutraplanet find the stock to send me. It is a scam as i had said earlier...they tell you it is delivered and you have absolutely no way to proof them otherwise.
So you run the risk of buying a product overseas where customs may take it?
Especially with a product that is banned?
That is called taking a risk, and in this case customs may have taken your pcakage due to the contents in it. That could be the case in this scenario bud. Especially when you are dealing with the product you did buy. Just something to consider in the big picture here.

If we are such a scam there would not be such high praise for NP and the customers who continue to buy on here. Buying international and buying products that are banned and risk not making it past customs can be a gamble.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
The equivalent of Nutraplanet's reply to me .....is telling me they have just send me a dinosaur which i had ordered millions of years ago in June 2016. The reason i didn't receive the dinosaur is because it was lost in mail or didn't get pass my country's custom check.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
A quick glance through Nutraplanet's facebook page will tell people how well praised Nutraplanet is. The positive comments are close to none and negative feedbacks are piling to the skies. Most of the comments which is at most 3 are written by staff of Nutraplanet.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
I wonder if "the solution" have a problem understanding English. When i ordered LGD, it was at a period that it is not banned..i am not in the wrong should Nutraplanet decide to deliver LGD after it is banned..which is six months later. I am also questioning where is Nutraplanet getting the LGD to send me since it is banned, soldout everywhere...even in Nutraplanet's store.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
Just to add on, if Nutraplanet had send me the LGD in June 2016, then Nutraplanet would have violated FDA rules, since by then all SARMS had long been banned by FDA.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To be fair, all international orders run a risk of local customs seizure with all retailers depending on what you order. My guess is that you'd have ran into the same problem with any retailer you ordered from. NP does and always has made this abundantly clear (there's quite a few threads here which date back many years ago discussing this very topic).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

I just want you to read this- this isnt an argument at all, so read this and let me know

so up to this point you were loyal- these are your words not mine, so I along with others reading this, can take this as you have ordered from them in the past and enjoyed the service, correct? If you had any issues prior to this, i would then have to question your "loyalty or your definition of loyalty" because one who had any sort of issue would not be so hesitant to order again, correct?

NP responds to your request and provides the details- that is good, unfortunately for you, its not the news you wanted to read. No one does, but did you expect NP to call and confirm you received this? I mean that would be seriously going above and beyond in the customer service department.

You posted here and The Solution offered his assistance but again, you didnt like the response. There are reasons beyond anyones control that orders are held up or didnt get delivered. That is unfortunate indeed and when it happens to you, it really sucks.

I highly doubt John from NP woke up today and said, "ok, lets spin the wheel of f you, your order is getting lost" and went on with his day.
orders from all companies to get delayed or lost, but the real the issue that I have with all of this is what you wrote about NP "It is a scam as i had said earlier".

Now i have no benefit in this either way and just a customer as you are; your situation is a bit different, so I am going to probably say that you were just angry and blowing off steam.

I really think you need to step back as i mentioned before and think about that along with everything else i wrote.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
Another person who interpret words according to their preferences and biasness and definitely a very pro Nutraplanet reply.

I am definitely not a difficult customer, but a customer who believes he should share his buying experiences so others don't get conned.

Please read my detailed dealings with Nutraplanet.....

1) As mentioned, Nutraplanet's customer service was dead for 6 months. No reply from them AT ALL when i wrote in like at least 50 times to find out what happened to my missing order.

2) Complained on Facebook after 6 months...finally Nutraplanet Rep decided to reply and say will check but did not elaborate or update what is the status of his/ her check. Nutraplanet suddenly become responsive when i write on a public forum.

3) found out by myself that my order was finally changed to delivered on Nutraplanet's website....by then LGD is banned and is sold out everywhere so not sure where Nutraplanet manage to magically find some.

4) never received my order and again never received any replies again from Nutraplanet.

5) gave up hope on order

6) decided to share buying experiences yesterday and not hoping to get any response.

7) Nutraplanet's customer service ask why i took 6 months to check with them...inform i am gambling to order when you know items are being banned.

8) my reply, i wrote in for 6 months and no one replied. Somehow every responders to this thread seem to miss this point and continue to praise Nutraplanet. My guess is these people are somehow related to Nutraplanet and is trying to make it seem like i am a bad customer.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To be fair, all international orders run a risk of local customs seizure with all retailers depending on what you order. My guess is that you'd have ran into the same problem with any retailer you ordered from. NP does and always has made this abundantly clear (there's quite a few threads here which date back many years ago discussing this very topic).
^^^^

I am definitely not a difficult customer, but a customer who believes he should share his buying experiences so others don't get conned.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
9 ) everyone never question about why Nutraplanet can ignore a customer for 6 months and where Nutraplanet would be able to magically produce some LGD to send to me when production of LGD Zis stopped, sold out everwhere....even in Nutraplanet store and already banned by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.