Question about PES ERASE

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
IM sorry if this isn't the correct section I'm new to these forums. I plan on running 8 week cycle of the original 90ct erase. Should I just start at 3 and stay at 3 for 8 weeks or should you start at 2 and increase to 3 after a while, or does it make no difference. Any advice would help

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be no issues starting and staying at 75mg, unless you have bad joint pain. Arimistane never really gives me issues, but if it does up your fish oil intake some.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
IM sorry if this isn't the correct section I'm new to these forums. I plan on running 8 week cycle of the original 90ct erase. Should I just start at 3 and stay at 3 for 8 weeks or should you start at 2 and increase to 3 after a while, or does it make no difference. Any advice would help
75mg should be fine.

BUT, please split that dose AM/PM.

Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane) has only ever been looked at "in vitro" so there is no surefire way to determine half-life when ingested.

HOWEVER, Arimistane from what I can gather is a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA (Patrick Arnold). So we can use some extrapolation here to "guesstimate" the half-life based on 7-Keto DHEA.

One analysis, showed that peak plasma levels following oral administration were reached in 2.2 hours, with a half life of 2.17 hours. Further investigation yielded that twice daily administration led to somewhat stable blood plasma levels.

So in short, two doses daily can keep levels steady throughout the day.

If you are looking for more flexibility with dosing of Arimistane you might wanna check out Sup3rPCT by OL for future runs. I find I can play with the dosing a bit better with that product to get it just right and its got a lot of extra goodies in there as well.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Thank you for the information!! I have read that erase is a natural anti-e..but will it cause hair thinning in an 8 week cycle?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the information!! I have read that erase is a natural anti-e..but will it cause hair thinning in an 8 week cycle?
I don't think you will have to worry about hair thinning at all tbh. Erase Pro is not too strong at that dose. Love the company, but if you are looking for a drop in estrogen and/or a increase in test there are better options out there imo.

BTW, if I'm correct, Erase doesn't contain Arimistane after all. So you can disregard the arimistane info.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start at 2 per day and work your way up to 3. If you notice no negative issues such as joint pain or libido issues, you would be good to move up to 3 caps.

You can dose all 2 or 3 at once or split the dose, won't make much of a difference.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Thank you! I took erase pro last year and that stuff gave me rock hard ons within 5 days but had no joint effects. But this time in running it for 8 weeks so I guess we will see!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you will have to worry about hair thinning at all tbh. Erase Pro is not that strong of a product imo. Love the company, but if you are looking for a drop in estrogen and/or a increase in test there are a lot better options out there imo.

BTW, if I'm correct, Erase doesn't contain Arimistane after all. So you can disregard the arimistane info.
To summarize the link below, DHAA is actually more potent at inhibiting aromatase than most other AIs. You're also getting much more then estrogen control with DHAA, which can be found in the link below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
To summarize the link below, DHAA is actually more potent at inhibiting aromatase than most other AIs. You're also getting much more then estrogen control with DHAA, which can be found in the link below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html
I stand corrected:

"The IC50 of dehydroabietic acid is 0.3 mu. M. (mu = micro). This is in comparison to an IC50 of 6.5 mu for 3-OHAT, 0.43 mu for 6-oxo, and 0.6 mu of formestane."

Being more effective than Arimistane, 6-oxo and formestane is pretty impressive. Granted, MORE isn't always better when it comes to crushing estro but still. A lot of other benefits to the compound as well.

Any info on the half-life, oral bio-availability or bloodwork? I realize this data often doesn't exist for many of these compounds but didn't think it would hurt to ask if you happened to have any of it handy.

Regards

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stand corrected:

"The IC50 of dehydroabietic acid is 0.3 mu. M. (mu = micro). This is in comparison to an IC50 of 6.5 mu for 3-OHAT, 0.43 mu for 6-oxo, and 0.6 mu of formestane."

Being more effective than Arimistane, 6-oxo and formestane is pretty impressive. Granted, MORE isn't always better when it comes to crushing estro but still. A lot of other benefits to the compound as well.

Any info on the half-life, oral bio-availability or bloodwork? I realize this data often doesn't exist for many of these compounds but didn't think it would hurt to ask if you happened to have any of it handy.

Regards
We don't want to crush estrogen, simply control it, which I know you're aware of.

Not sure on the data asked about, but I will look around.