Dexaprine 3rd Party Test

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dexaprine 3rd Party Test


    If anyone can access this full text I would appreciate it. It seems to technically meet label claims, although I'm not certain what PEA forms they found based on the abstract alone.

    I'm also not sure if it was "Dexaprine" or "Dexaprine XR" that was sold in Europe. There were however several adverse events reported there in the last half of 2013 and several European countries were warning consumers to avoid its use.


    A cocktail of synthetic stimulants found in a dietary supplement associated with serious adverse events.

    AuthorsVenhuis B, et al. Show all Journal
    Drug Test Anal. 2014 May 6. doi: 10.1002/dta.1664. [Epub ahead of print]

    Affiliation
    Abstract
    Food supplements are regularly found to contain pharmacologically active substances. Recently, the food supplement Dexaprine was removed from the Dutch market because it was associated with severe adverse events. Reports to the Dutch Poisons Information Center (DPIC) showed that ingestion of as little as half a tablet caused several cases of nausea, agitation, tachycardia, and palpitations and even one case of cardiac arrest. The remaining tablets of four patients were sent in by different healthcare professionals. Analysis by ultra-performance liquid chromatography quadrupole time of flight mass-spectrometry (UPLC-QTOF-MS) confirmed the presence of synephrine, oxilofrine, deterenol, yohimbine, caffeine, and theophylline. Two more compounds were found which were tentatively identified as β-methyl-β-phenylethylamines. This incident is only the next in a series of similar incidents involving dietary supplements with (undeclared) active substances that are either unsafe or have no known safety profile. Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  2. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,081
    Rep Power
    2849703
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I tried but came up empty
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Dexaprine has three different versions correct? OG, V 2.0 (which still went by Dexaprine) and XR. I used V1, but didn't enjoy V2 nearly as much. Pretty sure I still have an unopened bottle of it. Never used XR.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Dexaprine has three different versions correct? OG, V 2.0 (which still went by Dexaprine) and XR. I used V1, but didn't enjoy V2 nearly as much. Pretty sure I still have an unopened bottle of it. Never used XR.
    I'm not sure. Hard to keep up. This is the label currently on their website for XR which matches what this analysis found.

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  5. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Correction the Netherlands did ban it last year. And some chick in the UK overdosed on it after taking 20 ****ing pills.

    http://www.nutraingredients.com/Regu...es-DNP-warning
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    If anyone can access this full text I would appreciate it. It seems to technically meet label claims, although I'm not certain what PEA forms they found based on the abstract alone. I'm also not sure if it was "Dexaprine" or "Dexaprine XR" that was sold in Europe. There were however several adverse events reported there in the last half of 2013 and several European countries were warning consumers to avoid its use. A cocktail of synthetic stimulants found in a dietary supplement associated with serious adverse events. AuthorsVenhuis B, et al. Show all Journal Drug Test Anal. 2014 May 6. doi: 10.1002/dta.1664. [Epub ahead of print] Affiliation Abstract Food supplements are regularly found to contain pharmacologically active substances. Recently, the food supplement Dexaprine was removed from the Dutch market because it was associated with severe adverse events. Reports to the Dutch Poisons Information Center (DPIC) showed that ingestion of as little as half a tablet caused several cases of nausea, agitation, tachycardia, and palpitations and even one case of cardiac arrest. The remaining tablets of four patients were sent in by different healthcare professionals. Analysis by ultra-performance liquid chromatography quadrupole time of flight mass-spectrometry (UPLC-QTOF-MS) confirmed the presence of synephrine, oxilofrine, deterenol, yohimbine, caffeine, and theophylline. Two more compounds were found which were tentatively identified as ?-methyl-?-phenylethylamines. This incident is only the next in a series of similar incidents involving dietary supplements with (undeclared) active substances that are either unsafe or have no known safety profile. Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

    Just bought mine and have some left over as well.

    Pea's are pretty damn cool. Especially with an Mao b inhibitor and a couple added goodies. For the purpose of going out
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  7. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,570
    Rep Power
    6728227
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Interesting stuff here.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  8. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    If anyone can access this full text I would appreciate it. It seems to technically meet label claims, although I'm not certain what PEA forms they found based on the abstract alone.

    I'm also not sure if it was "Dexaprine" or "Dexaprine XR" that was sold in Europe. There were however several adverse events reported there in the last half of 2013 and several European countries were warning consumers to avoid its use.


    A cocktail of synthetic stimulants found in a dietary supplement associated with serious adverse events.

    AuthorsVenhuis B, et al. Show all Journal
    Drug Test Anal. 2014 May 6. doi: 10.1002/dta.1664. [Epub ahead of print]

    Affiliation
    Abstract
    Food supplements are regularly found to contain pharmacologically active substances. Recently, the food supplement Dexaprine was removed from the Dutch market because it was associated with severe adverse events. Reports to the Dutch Poisons Information Center (DPIC) showed that ingestion of as little as half a tablet caused several cases of nausea, agitation, tachycardia, and palpitations and even one case of cardiac arrest. The remaining tablets of four patients were sent in by different healthcare professionals. Analysis by ultra-performance liquid chromatography quadrupole time of flight mass-spectrometry (UPLC-QTOF-MS) confirmed the presence of synephrine, oxilofrine, deterenol, yohimbine, caffeine, and theophylline. Two more compounds were found which were tentatively identified as β-methyl-β-phenylethylamines. This incident is only the next in a series of similar incidents involving dietary supplements with (undeclared) active substances that are either unsafe or have no known safety profile. Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
    Everything they listed is a constituent of natural extracts which we use. This witch hunt is going strong.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Everything they listed is a constituent of natural extracts which we use. This witch hunt is going strong.
    Yeah it meets label claims. Is it safe to assume XR is what they tested?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  10. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Yeah it meets label claims. Is it safe to assume XR is what they tested?

    not a clue sorry man
  11. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    not a clue sorry man
    Speaks again to the validity of the "study" that they can't even list specifically what product they are testing.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Speaks again to the validity of the "study" that they can't even list specifically what product they are testing.
    Do you have the full text? 98% of studies on specific supplements like this do not list the actual name of the supplement in the abstract. I'm surprised they even included "Dexaprine" in the abstract.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  13. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Do you have the full text? 98% of studies on specific supplements like this do not list the actual name of the supplement in the abstract. I'm surprised they even included "Dexaprine" in the abstract.
    I do not. It's more alarmist propaganda. Everything they found was as listed on the label so it comes to question if whoever made this study has some sort of an agenda.

    This incident is only the next in a series of similar incidents involving dietary supplements with (undeclared) active substances
    Everything they found was declared... so...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I do not. It's more alarmist propaganda. Everything they found was as listed on the label so it comes to question if whoever made this study has some sort of an agenda.



    Everything they found was declared... so...
    Alarmist propaganda? Lol you cannot be serious. Do you know what a peer reviewed journal is?

    How do you know if everything they found was declared if you don't even know which version of Dexaprine they tested?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  15. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Dexaprine has three different versions correct? OG, V 2.0 (which still went by Dexaprine) and XR. I used V1, but didn't enjoy V2 nearly as much. Pretty sure I still have an unopened bottle of it. Never used XR.
    Correct. I still have some v1 and 3 bottles of v2 i bought on ebay 2 months ago at 20$ each lol...
  16. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    I have eaten many bottles of each version. Its golden...at least the US stuff.
  17. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,081
    Rep Power
    2849703
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Speaks again to the validity of the "study" that they can't even list specifically what product they are testing.
    FYI - reading an abstract does not equal reading a study.

    The point of the thread is to see if someone has access to the text so he can see if it is mentioned in thr study.


    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    It's more alarmist propaganda.
    A few people had bad reactions to a product. In an industry that is notorious for spiking products they figured they would test the pills and see if there was anything extra in it. They list what they would which if it is XR then there wasnt anything extra.

    How is this alarmist propaganda?

    Showing that a product meets label claims and isnt spiked (assuming it was xr) is alarmist propaganda?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  18. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Alarmist propaganda? Lol you cannot be serious. Do you know what a peer reviewed journal is?

    How do you know if everything they found was declared if you don't even know which version of Dexaprine they tested?
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    A few people had bad reactions to a product. In an industry that is notorious for spiking products they figured they would test the pills and see if there was anything extra in it. They list what they would which if it is XR then there wasnt anything extra.

    How is this alarmist propaganda?

    Showing that a product meets label claims and isnt spiked (assuming it was xr) is alarmist propaganda?
    I was speaking in part due to the comment at the end:

    This incident is only the next in a series of similar incidents involving dietary supplements with (undeclared) active substances
    What undeclared active substances did they find? The propaganda is you're scaring the general public by spreading misinformation. There are 2 point of views from this abstract. You have the one that says everything found in their test was listed on the ingredient panel, and then you have the other stating undeclared active substances... so which is it?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  19. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I was speaking in part due to the comment at the end:



    What undeclared active substances did they find? The propaganda is you're scaring the general public by spreading misinformation. There are 2 point of views from this abstract. You have the one that says everything found in their test was listed on the ingredient panel, and then you have the other stating undeclared active substances... so which is it?
    They tested the product and indicated something in it was undeclared. There is nothing in the abstract that states everything they found was listed in the ingredient panel. They are spreading factual information based on their findings. Just bc the abstract doesn't list the undeclared ingredient doesn't mean there wasn't one in there.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  20. New Member
    BamBam0319's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%

    All I know about dexaprine XR is that that **** had me shaking worse than clenbuterol. Made me hot and jittery with chills. Thoroughly unpleasant.
  21. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I still have a bunch of the original. I'll pass it out at work and see what everybody has to say, haha.
    I liked it when I tried it.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  22. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,041
    Rep Power
    1519324
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    All I know about dexaprine XR is that that **** had me shaking worse than clenbuterol. Made me hot and jittery with chills. Thoroughly unpleasant.
    if you didn't like this, you surely wouldn't like liquid clebutrx hardcore by VPX lulz
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. New Member
    drseuss6969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    264574
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Just bought mine and have some left over as well.

    Pea's are pretty damn cool. Especially with an Mao b inhibitor and a couple added goodies. For the purpose of going out
    What exactly would you recommend?
  24. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    576196
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Could they be talking about the β-methyl-β-phenylethylamines when they say "undeclared".
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  25. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Could they be talking about the β-methyl-β-phenylethylamines when they say "undeclared".
    Well, considering that is most likely in reference to acacia rigidula, then probably not:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Methylphenethylamine
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  26. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I've searched far and wide, and I cannot access this text. It is quite protected lol
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. New Member
    maxram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    25.49%

    Don't they have a website?
  28. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    116677
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    83.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    All I know about dexaprine XR is that that **** had me shaking worse than clenbuterol. Made me hot and jittery with chills. Thoroughly unpleasant.
    Same here! I had to bin the bottle - the worst stim I have ever taken. I'm not bashing iFroce, because I do use some of their other products, but this one felt dangerous.
  29. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,081
    Rep Power
    2849703
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Email the author
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  30. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    576196
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Well, considering that is most likely in reference to acacia rigidula, then probably not:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Methylphenethylamine
    I only say that because since the label only list Acacia and not what it is standardized for, that when they found the phenethylamines, that they would consider them "unlabeled".
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  31. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I only say that because since the label only list Acacia and not what it is standardized for, that when they found the phenethylamines, that they would consider them "unlabeled".
    I think this is exactly what we will come to find out. Maybe...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  32. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Email the author
    Gave it a shot...pending reply.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  33. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,081
    Rep Power
    2849703
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Gave it a shot...pending reply.
    I put a request in as well
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  34. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    576196
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think this is exactly what we will come to find out. Maybe...
    That would be my guess, especially considering all the hoopla over different forms of B-PEA's being structurally similar to amphetamine. Of course, we know that they don't act that way secondary to varied metabolism, but most won't dig that deep.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  35. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I only say that because since the label only list Acacia and not what it is standardized for, that when they found the phenethylamines, that they would consider them "unlabeled".
    And that's the issue we face. Are these authors familiar with DSHEA, in it's entirety, and what is allowed to be labelled.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  36. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    And that's the issue we face. Are these authors familiar with DSHEA, in it's entirety, and what is allowed to be labelled.
    DSHEA is a USA law. Not the same as the European Commission regulations.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  37. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    DSHEA is a USA law. Not the same as the European Commission regulations.
    Very well then. Are the authors familiar with the European Commission regulations?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  38. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    412207
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I briefly looked over the full study (4 pages).. their main gripe is that they want active's to be listed on the label.
    They also claim unnaturally high levels of theophylline.. which doesn't really make sense...

    That's like saying a 5g serving of creatine mono contains "unnaturally" high levels of creatine that you can't find in nature.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  39. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I briefly looked over the full study (4 pages).. their main gripe is that they want active's to be listed on the label.
    They also claim unnaturally high levels of theophylline.. which doesn't really make sense...

    That's like saying a 5g serving of creatine mono contains "unnaturally" high levels of creatine that you can't find in nature.
    They may be saying that the theophylline content exceeds that which is naturally extractable from the plant.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  40. Professional Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,041
    Rep Power
    1519324
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    coop... that's why they use 2 whole plants per bottle man.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Cycle: Test, Deca, HcG, CJC-1295 and GHRP-6
    By pisces.style in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:10 AM
  2. 3rd cycle: Dbol/Test/EQ/Var
    By dabo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 06:20 AM
  3. Third Party Test Results for Fish Oil
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:14 PM
  4. 3rd cycle: Test Prop/Anavar OR Test Cyp.. Help?
    By Luck 6 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:31 PM
  5. 3rd cycle critique:Drol/Test enan/Prop/Tren ace
    By hawaiianstunna in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 10:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in