JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)


    Aight boys and girls, It's time to test out the much anticipated jp8 by get diesel. This post is going to by very short because Mr Fed Ex just arrived and I would rather take my first dose and go the the gym then write about first impressions just yet.

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    Aight boys and girls, It's time to test out the much anticipated jp8 by get diesel. This post is going to by very short because Mr Fed Ex just arrived and I would rather take my first dose and go the the gym then write about first impressions just yet.
    what a tease, thought i was going to get first impressions. just kidding, will be looking forward to seeing how it goes.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  3. Just back from the gym.

    First impressions:

    TUb itself: same size as ether tub, simple label ( i prefer that, I think the labels like super pump that say INSANE MUSCLE PUMP are embaresing to have in the pantry, i usually dump them into a rubber made)

    Quantity: I was a bit .... not dissapointed, but not pleasantly suprised with the ammount in the tub. The only reason is because when I got my ether tub in it was full to the freakin brim. this one not so much. Either way it does have the correct number of doses (yes I checked already, I hate getting ripped off so always count the scoops)

    Smell : awefull, same aroma that ether has

    Taste: I have always said "it can taste like saw dust and I will still drink it" Well, this tastes worse then saw dust! This is the first product that had me stopping before I could down the whole thing to gather my composure. That being said I always consider somehting that taste bad to be the REAL DEAL. a no BS product. Lemonade my azz! If I burped I would have puked!

    mixability: It mixes well. It reminds me on no-xplode because it gets foamy (kinda frothy) on the top. Make sure you keep your hands on top of your shaker bottle or else it will pop off!

    Training intensity: FIrst day on it, and on top of that I have been off stimms for like 3 weeks. To say the least I was twitching on the ride to the gym.

    pumps: it was back day, so i can't tell yet. But tommorow is bi's and tri's so I will be able to give it a fair rating with the pump level tommorow. so far the best product for MYSELF with pumps has been superpump 250

    Energy/endurance: I definetly took less time between sets, I just felt like I was ready to go as soon as I finished. On top of that I was lifting much heavier then I used to.

    Recovery: Not sure yet, if I said I Was I would be lying out my ass. I will tell you that I had less of the lactic acid build up I usually experience in my forarms when I train back. Helped me go heavier.

    PIctures up tommorow!

  4. FOrgot to mention my action plan for dosing!! OOPS

    today was two scoops.

    MY split and dosing protocol in order to NOT build up a tolerance will be

    Chest : 2 scoops of jp8
    Back : 2 scoop jp8
    bi's tri's : 2 scoops of jp8
    Legs : 1 scoop ether, 1 scoop jp8
    shoulders : 2 scoops jp8
    bi's tri's : 1 scoop ether
    Off: no scoops, but I will open it and smell just to prevent withdrawl!

    Looking for you chuck to tell me if this looks good!
    •   
       


  5. i am not chuck. but, i am thebigt and i approve of this review,lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. looks good.....taste....i would say it has an "herbal" after taste but I would say the first blue label nos ether taste worse. if someone don't like they can mix it with some juice.

    btw what's you stim experience

  7. Subbed too! Looking at building a stack in about 6 weeks and want to go outside of my comfort zone and try new products that have promise.

  8. my stim resume is more impressive then my actual resume!

    You name it I have tried it. I lived in canada up untill last year, and took everything that was on the shelf. All the big company products.

    Once i moved to dallas it opened a whole new door of stims that we can;t get over the border... You name it I have tried it.

    I am embaresed to say that I only idscovered get diesel as a company a while ago, and am prettu impressed as of yet

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    my stim resume is more impressive then my actual resume!

    You name it I have tried it. I lived in canada up untill last year, and took everything that was on the shelf. All the big company products.

    Once i moved to dallas it opened a whole new door of stims that we can;t get over the border... You name it I have tried it.

    I am embaresed to say that I only idscovered get diesel as a company a while ago, and am prettu impressed as of yet
    r4w, is my favorite. thats what peaked my interest in this. that and it's by diesel.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Subbed, JP8 looks awesome, I'm excited to see how this goes for you!

  11. I was envisioning some awesome lemonade tasting product. But I don't care what it taste like. Like they say for Buckley's cought syrup, it tastes terrible, and it works. If JP8 delivers in the gym, I'll happily drink it. Keep up the log!

  12. bi's and tri's today boy's!!!! Lets hope I get a crazy pump on!

    will report back in a few hours

  13. I tried mine for the first day on Saturday before a full body routine. My wife thought it smelled and look like vitamins we feed our lizards. Probably tasted as if, too. Anyway, I do have to say that the stuff had me very focused and pumped throughout, even though I'd been taking superpump and nitrix the past 5-6 weeks. I gotta find something better to mix it with, though. UGH

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I was envisioning some awesome lemonade tasting product. But I don't care what it taste like. Like they say for Buckley's cought syrup, it tastes terrible, and it works. If JP8 delivers in the gym, I'll happily drink it. Keep up the log!
    I'm sure it doesnt have artificial flavors like ETHER, which IMO is more than worth not having a perfect "country time" lemonade taste.

  15. alright guys, something kinda wierd happend at the gym today.... It was bi;s and tri's, no biggie, I usually get an insane pump and have severe pain.

    i took the two scoops of jp8 20 minutes prior on an empty stomach and when I started to hit the weights... everything was different. I had hardly any vascularity (no biggie, but it looks cool when I do have the garder hose veins) and no pain either. It was like I could never max out. I am really looking forward to taking advantage of this next time around but it really cought me off guard today.

    I could lift and lift and lift heavier every time with next to no pain. I have never been that focused and yet frustrated at the same time. i LOVED it.

    If that makes sense to any of you guys

    legs tommorow, and hopefully pics, I want to show you guys what it looks like when it's mixed... Oh and today I took the two scoops with like half a scoop of waxy maize, nto sure if that made a difference.

  16. Interesting. I am always pretty vascular anyways, but how do you find JP8 hitting you mentally? Do you feel wired liked some other pre-WO supps w/ too much caffeine can get you, or is it more smooth like RPM? I'll find out soon enough, just curious how you're finding it .

    Gibbob, I know you're not too sensitive to stims. But how much do you weigh? I'm trying to decide what to start at, I think I'll start at 1 scoop & go up from there since I'm pretty stim sensitive and only weight about 165.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    alright guys, something kinda wierd happend at the gym today.... It was bi;s and tri's, no biggie, I usually get an insane pump and have severe pain.

    i took the two scoops of jp8 20 minutes prior on an empty stomach and when I started to hit the weights... everything was different. I had hardly any vascularity (no biggie, but it looks cool when I do have the garder hose veins) and no pain either. It was like I could never max out. I am really looking forward to taking advantage of this next time around but it really cought me off guard today.

    I could lift and lift and lift heavier every time with next to no pain. I have never been that focused and yet frustrated at the same time. i LOVED it.

    If that makes sense to any of you guys

    legs tommorow, and hopefully pics, I want to show you guys what it looks like when it's mixed... Oh and today I took the two scoops with like half a scoop of waxy maize, nto sure if that made a difference.
    weird that you seem to be claiming to have less vascularity but somehow I dont think Im interpreting your update right as GET DIESELS nitric oxide products have always been the best on the market, anyway I know what you mean on pissed and energized, anyone whos used methylated dht or m5aa knows what Im talkin about!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    weird that you seem to be claiming to have less vascularity but somehow I dont think Im interpreting your update right as GET DIESELS nitric oxide products have always been the best on the market, anyway I know what you mean on pissed and energized, anyone whos used methylated dht or m5aa knows what Im talkin about!
    Some days are just "off", and my gym sometimes cranks the AC so cold that I don't get vascular at all.

  19. I am not knocking it by any means, don;t get me wrong. I simply stated that I wasn't vascular that day. Could have been the food, temp, anything. Either way not being vascular seem to have NO effect of how much power and focus I could harness in my workout.

    You asked how it made me feel mentally. The best way I can describe it was in controle. I was calm and collected, focusing on the tast at hand, then TOTALLY able to focus all my intensity on the reps ahead of me when it came down to buisness.

    As far as sensitivity and dosing. I take two scoops, I weight 215ish, and am 6 feet tall. Just follow the protocol and make sure you have an empty stomach and don't mix it with anythign other then juice or water..... I doubt you will get away with only once scoop tho.

    EDIT: by comparison I would have to take 4-5 scoops of anything bsn or muscletech, and 3 -4 scoops of super pump to feel anything.

  20. gibbob, I know exactly what you mean by "control". Put it this way, I was doing a workout called "Jelly Legs" that consisted of 1burpee to 14 squats, 2 burpees to 13 squats, etc. towards 15 burpees and 0 squats, all the way back down to 0 burpees and 15 squats. The gym I'm at is tiny and overcrowded since everyone's going back to school. I was so focused that I had no interruptions. I then followed this up with a Tabata sequence of squats and burpees with 2 friends that arrived to join me, and I was on a roll. Focus and intensity, not to mention an insane pump/vascularity.

    BTW, how are you handling the taste, gibbob? Coming straight from work/traffic, I'm still stuck with water. But when I put Xtend (grape) in the same bottle for my intra-WO drink, I noticed that the leftover from JP8 didn't interfere with the taste at all. Could be a worthy experiment...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    Just back from the gym.

    First impressions:

    TUb itself: same size as ether tub, simple label ( i prefer that, I think the labels like super pump that say INSANE MUSCLE PUMP are embaresing to have in the pantry, i usually dump them into a rubber made)

    Quantity: I was a bit .... not dissapointed, but not pleasantly suprised with the ammount in the tub. The only reason is because when I got my ether tub in it was full to the freakin brim. this one not so much. Either way it does have the correct number of doses (yes I checked already, I hate getting ripped off so always count the scoops)

    Smell : awefull, same aroma that ether has

    Taste: I have always said "it can taste like saw dust and I will still drink it" Well, this tastes worse then saw dust! This is the first product that had me stopping before I could down the whole thing to gather my composure. That being said I always consider somehting that taste bad to be the REAL DEAL. a no BS product. Lemonade my azz! If I burped I would have puked!

    mixability: It mixes well. It reminds me on no-xplode because it gets foamy (kinda frothy) on the top. Make sure you keep your hands on top of your shaker bottle or else it will pop off!

    Training intensity: FIrst day on it, and on top of that I have been off stimms for like 3 weeks. To say the least I was twitching on the ride to the gym.

    pumps: it was back day, so i can't tell yet. But tommorow is bi's and tri's so I will be able to give it a fair rating with the pump level tommorow. so far the best product for MYSELF with pumps has been superpump 250

    Energy/endurance: I definetly took less time between sets, I just felt like I was ready to go as soon as I finished. On top of that I was lifting much heavier then I used to.

    Recovery: Not sure yet, if I said I Was I would be lying out my ass. I will tell you that I had less of the lactic acid build up I usually experience in my forarms when I train back. Helped me go heavier.

    PIctures up tommorow!
    excellent write up and description. this looks to be a good ride on a product I am interested in. Good luck

  22. Leg day with jp8 spotting me and HOLY ****!
    i train with my girl and she could even tell I was on a different planet with focus and drive. Nothing could stop me! Still pumped about the workout because I have had a hard time as of late getting/staying motivated to train legs. This product has officially solidified itself as a constant in my leg day preworkout cocktail!

    I had a bit of a hard time keeping it down today, almost as if I was going to puke, nothing serious, I just had that funny feeling in the back of my mouth.

    but serisouly , I was able to push so hard today i couldn't drive home cause my legs were twitching! I did have a minor head ache, but it's leg day, that is pretty normal for me.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    Leg day with jp8 spotting me and HOLY ****!
    i train with my girl and she could even tell I was on a different planet with focus and drive. Nothing could stop me! Still pumped about the workout because I have had a hard time as of late getting/staying motivated to train legs. This product has officially solidified itself as a constant in my leg day preworkout cocktail!

    I had a bit of a hard time keeping it down today, almost as if I was going to puke, nothing serious, I just had that funny feeling in the back of my mouth.

    but serisouly , I was able to push so hard today i couldn't drive home cause my legs were twitching! I did have a minor head ache, but it's leg day, that is pretty normal for me.

    whats up with ur normal leg day? You just dont like to train legs? How close to taking JP8 did u eat and how soon before working out did you take JP8?

  24. Nah I don't mind training legs, leg day just always DRAINS me of all my energy! I feel dead after my first actualy work set of squats.

    I eat from 10-10:15
    take my shake (JP8) at 11:05
    at the gym my 11:20-11:30

    Should I change it up? more time, less time between

  25. Today is shoulders, and on top of that I have car troubles!! I will be getting a lift to the gym, but walking home, so don't expect me to report back asap post workout.

    Dosage is one scoop of jp8 and one scoop of ether. (trying not to build up tolerence)

    On a side note, I can't sit or really move without having insane pain in my legs from yesterdays workout. I guess feeling invincible in the gym has some side effects the day after eh?

  26. Whats your training experience? Are you fairly new to the gym?

  27. bodybuilding for 4 years. training for sports since i could walk pretty much

  28. humm.... so how long before that workout did you eat/?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Iron Addict's Alpha-T2 Review
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 02:41 AM
  2. Blue Up Stim Free Or Diesel Test Hardcore
    By ari4216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 06:06 AM
  3. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Get Diesel: Diesel Test review
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:04 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Log in
Log in