JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
i am actually getting ancy for bi's and tr's. I wont be able to hit the gym up till 6ish tonight cause we are looking at houses.

I was fuvking dreaming about todays workout! If anything this stuff has renewed the intensity of training and desire. (not that it was lacking) You would swear today was going to be my first time in the gym when in all reality I have trained arms hundreds if not thousands of times.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
aight man, haven;t reported since I've hit up bi;s and tri's , then legs today.

It's official, I have no doubts in this product. It WONT work for some teen who thinks he can take it and have it do all the work. but it IS the single most important pre-workout supp for an experienced lifter who is able to take full adantage of the FOCUS this product offers!

I actually had some vasculority on arms day as well.

On leg day I was able to push till I almost puked. Not a dangerous or wingy push, but a full blown perfect form and CONTROL kinda push!

I am also going to give a sample of jp8 to a guy at work. I don't workout with him, nor does he even know what the product is, he just asked me for a good pre-workout product and I figured I would let him test drive it himself. He also works out pre-bed so I will get some insight on if it keeps those late night gym rats awake for HOURS!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's official, I have no doubts in this product. It WONT work for some teen who thinks he can take it and have it do all the work. but it IS the single most important pre-workout supp for an experienced lifter who is able to take full adantage of the FOCUS this product offers!

On leg day I was able to push till I almost puked. Not a dangerous or wingy push, but a full blown perfect form and CONTROL kinda push!

I am also going to give a sample of jp8 to a guy at work. I don't workout with him, nor does he even know what the product is, he just asked me for a good pre-workout product and I figured I would let him test drive it himself. He also works out pre-bed so I will get some insight on if it keeps those late night gym rats awake for HOURS!
Thats an awesome update bro. Interested to see how your friends sleep goes, but realize a preworkout supplement can mess that up. I can drink coffee upuntill 3-4 hours before going to bed (and I do it very often, i'm a coffee a-holic). I never have sleep issues, but I take gaba, melatonin when I start to settle. Once you get use to the gaba rush (and it's discomforts) it is a great sleep aid, and a GREAT wellbeing state.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Thats an awesome update bro. Interested to see how your friends sleep goes, but realize a preworkout supplement can mess that up. I can drink coffee upuntill 3-4 hours before going to bed (and I do it very often, i'm a coffee a-holic). I never have sleep issues, but I take gaba, melatonin when I start to settle. Once you get use to the gaba rush (and it's discomforts) it is a great sleep aid, and a GREAT wellbeing state.
I need a "get your ass out of bed" supplement...

I used to take 2 Recreate an hour before I needed to get up, and went back to sleep. That was an awesome stack because it stimmed me just enough to get out of bed when I needed to.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need a "get your ass out of bed" supplement...

I used to take 2 Recreate an hour before I needed to get up, and went back to sleep. That was an awesome stack because it stimmed me just enough to get out of bed when I needed to.
I would not put that in my system personally. There is a SLEW of better options.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I would not put that in my system personally. There is a SLEW of better options.
We should chat post cycle! The best part about using Recreate was getting me out of bed. :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We should chat post cycle! The best part about using Recreate was getting me out of bed. :lol:
As apposed to WHAT? Please in depth tell me what you tried that didn't work (to get you out of bed I mean). Just curious.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since we're discussing caffeine crashes, I think it really depends on the person. If you're stim sensitive like myself, you really notice the "crash" later on because JP8 gets you so pumped up that your energy level a few hours afterwards is so much lower you feel "tired" in comparison. I get this from all pre-WO supps, except for RPM personally.

Regarding eating before training, I can eat a low-fat meal 60 mins pre-WO and still be OK as long as it's not deadlifts or squats. It's my morning ritual.

Gibbob how did 1 scoop work for you? I found that it wasn't quite enough for me, 1.5 was just right, and 2 scoops was more than I needed.

jamescho79

Awards

I totally agree. Someone who is a beginner/new to stims won't really understand how good this products really is.

example:

NO Xplode gives you the jittery hyped feeling once you take it.
IMO, someone new would need a similar feeling to say a product is working.

JP8 offers great focus and energy, without the jittery feeling. Also found it to be a lot easier on the stomach compared to other products. I'm able to lift with great intensity till I'm completely exhausted.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
example:

NO Xplode gives you the jittery hyped feeling once you take it.
IMO, someone new would need a similar feeling to say a product is working.

JP8 offers great focus and energy, without the jittery feeling. Also found it to be a lot easier on the stomach compared to other products. I'm able to lift with great intensity till I'm completely exhausted.
yeah JP8 wont give u that "noxplode" type of feeling, but nothing will give u the focus and endurance of JP8 about 45-1hour after u take it.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
shoulders tonight. 1.5 of jp8 and .5 of ether. Keep you posted

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
i don;t klnow guys, I can't think of anythign else to tell you. This is now a staple in my preworkout at LEAST three times a week. Shoulders was awesome, and I had today off to rest, then CHEST tommorow. WOOT WOOT. gonna pump it up with 2 jp8 and 1 ether

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
So i finally got the review back from my unbiased friend who wanted to try JP8.

He simply said it tasted like poo blended with a b-complex vitamin. Aside from that it was the best workout he has EVER had. He commented on the intensity and focus and that he was having a hard time actually "taking his time"

The funny thing is he decided to hit up the tanning bed after working out. He was in it for 2 minutes, turned it off and lied down on the ceramic floor. He then blacked out for a couple minutes!!!! Gotta love it. He was simply overworked and overheated. I warned him it was powerfull.

PS. He had 2 scoops and prolly tips the scales at around 180

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Glad you guys responded well to it. Its def. not your "average" pre-workout/nitric oxide, arginine blabla and some caffeine product. Its loaded with read endurance and strength enhancing "stuff."

Flavor will be addressed next run in Oct.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
**** it man, keep it the same flavour! Makes me proud to use the supplement!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
**** it man, keep it the same flavour! Makes me proud to use the supplement!
You know how consumers are. I sold 11 units to a local store and gave them one bottle to sample out, then they called me saying "ohh man people dont like the taste of that JP8" so I was like fck it, and went and got all 11 bottles and gave them some NOS ETHER. Its 2 hard to explain to store owners over and over stuff like JP8 you have to sell to "results driven" consumers. You can get kool-aid at Publix (or HEB, or Jewels, or Alberson's, etc).

Im opening a store in Lansing IL end of this year and Im going to straight up tell people "if you dont like the taste of X product, mix it with 3oz of juice and shut up.....dont come in here looking for results then acting like a psy."

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
ya man, I guess I am just a consumer not a buisness owner. I understand you gotta push the product and most people purchasing it are panzy's.

But hey, if the panzy keeps buying the product... people like me reep the benefit of your company staying afloat. Do what you gotta do.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ya man, I guess I am just a consumer not a buisness owner. I understand you gotta push the product and most people purchasing it are panzy's.

But hey, if the panzy keeps buying the product... people like me reep the benefit of your company staying afloat. Do what you gotta do.
I didnt say put out a BS product, or remove ingredients/avoid ingredients to make it taste better. I mean something like send it off to a flavor company to flavor it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know how consumers are. I sold 11 units to a local store and gave them one bottle to sample out, then they called me saying "ohh man people dont like the taste of that JP8" so I was like fck it, and went and got all 11 bottles and gave them some NOS ETHER. Its 2 hard to explain to store owners over and over stuff like JP8 you have to sell to "results driven" consumers. You can get kool-aid at Publix (or HEB, or Jewels, or Alberson's, etc).

Im opening a store in Lansing IL end of this year and Im going to straight up tell people "if you dont like the taste of X product, mix it with 3oz of juice and shut up.....dont come in here looking for results then acting like a psy."
Amen bro!!!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Final Review of JP8

It's the Sh1t!!

You have a customer for life chuck (unless you sell out!, j/k j/k)

The rating that matter :

Intensity 10/10
Pumps 7/10
Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Quality 10/10

The rating that don't matter, (but still count):

taste 1/10
price 7/10
bottle 5/10
serving count 10/10

Attachments

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It's the Sh1t!!

You have a customer for life chuck (unless you sell out!, j/k j/k)

The rating that matter :

Intensity 10/10
Pumps 7/10
Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Quality 10/10

The rating that don't matter, (but still count):

taste 1/10
price 7/10
bottle 5/10
serving count 10/10
I was cracking up at taste 1/10. I think dirt or CEE would be 2/10 so damn! But I'll take 10's on Intensity, energy, endurance and focus.

What about NOS ETHER?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously cant understand why everyone is crying like a schoolgirl over the taste?!?! It doesn't phase me at all as being bad. Dude mix it with mountain dew and your golden.

Yea CEE is FAR FAR worse in my book!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously cant understand why everyone is crying like a schoolgirl over the taste?!?! It doesn't phase me at all as being bad. Dude mix it with mountain dew and your golden.

Yea CEE is FAR FAR worse in my book!!!
Call me crazy, but after 5 days off from training due to my surgery, I sort of miss the taste of JP8. It's not like missing your daily dose of coffee or anythign good like that, but it's not as bad as some raws and everything else taste that much better afterwards :lol:

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
wow now, when did I ***** about the taste? I just gave it a rating. i don't mind it, and on top of that I would NEVER touch mountain dew!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow now, when did I ***** about the taste? I just gave it a rating. i don't mind it, and on top of that I would NEVER touch mountain dew!
Giving it a 1/10 is a little much bro. I mean thats cool if you can't handle it, but a 1 is tad sarcastic. Have you ever tried anything that ACTUALLY tastes like ass? Creatine Ethyl Ester comes to mind, NA-RALA also.

I'd say the taste is 6/10 personally.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
big bump, I just was informed of the CRAZY low price on jp8 will the 27th, woot woot