JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Aight boys and girls, It's time to test out the much anticipated jp8 by get diesel. This post is going to by very short because Mr Fed Ex just arrived and I would rather take my first dose and go the the gym then write about first impressions just yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aight boys and girls, It's time to test out the much anticipated jp8 by get diesel. This post is going to by very short because Mr Fed Ex just arrived and I would rather take my first dose and go the the gym then write about first impressions just yet.
what a tease, thought i was going to get first impressions. just kidding, will be looking forward to seeing how it goes.:thumbsup:

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Just back from the gym.

First impressions:

TUb itself: same size as ether tub, simple label ( i prefer that, I think the labels like super pump that say INSANE MUSCLE PUMP are embaresing to have in the pantry, i usually dump them into a rubber made)

Quantity: I was a bit .... not dissapointed, but not pleasantly suprised with the ammount in the tub. The only reason is because when I got my ether tub in it was full to the freakin brim. this one not so much. Either way it does have the correct number of doses (yes I checked already, I hate getting ripped off so always count the scoops)

Smell : awefull, same aroma that ether has

Taste: I have always said "it can taste like saw dust and I will still drink it" Well, this tastes worse then saw dust! This is the first product that had me stopping before I could down the whole thing to gather my composure. That being said I always consider somehting that taste bad to be the REAL DEAL. a no BS product. Lemonade my azz! If I burped I would have puked!

mixability: It mixes well. It reminds me on no-xplode because it gets foamy (kinda frothy) on the top. Make sure you keep your hands on top of your shaker bottle or else it will pop off!

Training intensity: FIrst day on it, and on top of that I have been off stimms for like 3 weeks. To say the least I was twitching on the ride to the gym.

pumps: it was back day, so i can't tell yet. But tommorow is bi's and tri's so I will be able to give it a fair rating with the pump level tommorow. so far the best product for MYSELF with pumps has been superpump 250

Energy/endurance: I definetly took less time between sets, I just felt like I was ready to go as soon as I finished. On top of that I was lifting much heavier then I used to.

Recovery: Not sure yet, if I said I Was I would be lying out my ass. I will tell you that I had less of the lactic acid build up I usually experience in my forarms when I train back. Helped me go heavier.

PIctures up tommorow!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
FOrgot to mention my action plan for dosing!! OOPS

today was two scoops.

MY split and dosing protocol in order to NOT build up a tolerance will be

Chest : 2 scoops of jp8
Back : 2 scoop jp8
bi's tri's : 2 scoops of jp8
Legs : 1 scoop ether, 1 scoop jp8
shoulders : 2 scoops jp8
bi's tri's : 1 scoop ether
Off: no scoops, but I will open it and smell just to prevent withdrawl!

Looking for you chuck to tell me if this looks good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am not chuck. but, i am thebigt and i approve of this review,lol.:thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed too! Looking at building a stack in about 6 weeks and want to go outside of my comfort zone and try new products that have promise.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
my stim resume is more impressive then my actual resume!

You name it I have tried it. I lived in canada up untill last year, and took everything that was on the shelf. All the big company products.

Once i moved to dallas it opened a whole new door of stims that we can;t get over the border... You name it I have tried it.

I am embaresed to say that I only idscovered get diesel as a company a while ago, and am prettu impressed as of yet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my stim resume is more impressive then my actual resume!

You name it I have tried it. I lived in canada up untill last year, and took everything that was on the shelf. All the big company products.

Once i moved to dallas it opened a whole new door of stims that we can;t get over the border... You name it I have tried it.

I am embaresed to say that I only idscovered get diesel as a company a while ago, and am prettu impressed as of yet
r4w, is my favorite. thats what peaked my interest in this. that and it's by diesel.:thumbsup:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, JP8 looks awesome, I'm excited to see how this goes for you!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was envisioning some awesome lemonade tasting product. But I don't care what it taste like. Like they say for Buckley's cought syrup, it tastes terrible, and it works. If JP8 delivers in the gym, I'll happily drink it. Keep up the log!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
bi's and tri's today boy's!!!! Lets hope I get a crazy pump on!

will report back in a few hours

LeoGecko

Awards
I tried mine for the first day on Saturday before a full body routine. My wife thought it smelled and look like vitamins we feed our lizards. Probably tasted as if, too. Anyway, I do have to say that the stuff had me very focused and pumped throughout, even though I'd been taking superpump and nitrix the past 5-6 weeks. I gotta find something better to mix it with, though. UGH

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I was envisioning some awesome lemonade tasting product. But I don't care what it taste like. Like they say for Buckley's cought syrup, it tastes terrible, and it works. If JP8 delivers in the gym, I'll happily drink it. Keep up the log!
I'm sure it doesnt have artificial flavors like ETHER, which IMO is more than worth not having a perfect "country time" lemonade taste.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, something kinda wierd happend at the gym today.... It was bi;s and tri's, no biggie, I usually get an insane pump and have severe pain.

i took the two scoops of jp8 20 minutes prior on an empty stomach and when I started to hit the weights... everything was different. I had hardly any vascularity (no biggie, but it looks cool when I do have the garder hose veins) and no pain either. It was like I could never max out. I am really looking forward to taking advantage of this next time around but it really cought me off guard today.

I could lift and lift and lift heavier every time with next to no pain. I have never been that focused and yet frustrated at the same time. i LOVED it.

If that makes sense to any of you guys:think:

legs tommorow, and hopefully pics, I want to show you guys what it looks like when it's mixed... Oh and today I took the two scoops with like half a scoop of waxy maize, nto sure if that made a difference.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I am always pretty vascular anyways, but how do you find JP8 hitting you mentally? Do you feel wired liked some other pre-WO supps w/ too much caffeine can get you, or is it more smooth like RPM? I'll find out soon enough, just curious how you're finding it .

Gibbob, I know you're not too sensitive to stims. But how much do you weigh? I'm trying to decide what to start at, I think I'll start at 1 scoop & go up from there since I'm pretty stim sensitive and only weight about 165.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, something kinda wierd happend at the gym today.... It was bi;s and tri's, no biggie, I usually get an insane pump and have severe pain.

i took the two scoops of jp8 20 minutes prior on an empty stomach and when I started to hit the weights... everything was different. I had hardly any vascularity (no biggie, but it looks cool when I do have the garder hose veins) and no pain either. It was like I could never max out. I am really looking forward to taking advantage of this next time around but it really cought me off guard today.

I could lift and lift and lift heavier every time with next to no pain. I have never been that focused and yet frustrated at the same time. i LOVED it.

If that makes sense to any of you guys:think:

legs tommorow, and hopefully pics, I want to show you guys what it looks like when it's mixed... Oh and today I took the two scoops with like half a scoop of waxy maize, nto sure if that made a difference.
weird that you seem to be claiming to have less vascularity but somehow I dont think Im interpreting your update right as GET DIESELS nitric oxide products have always been the best on the market, anyway I know what you mean on pissed and energized, anyone whos used methylated dht or m5aa knows what Im talkin about!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
weird that you seem to be claiming to have less vascularity but somehow I dont think Im interpreting your update right as GET DIESELS nitric oxide products have always been the best on the market, anyway I know what you mean on pissed and energized, anyone whos used methylated dht or m5aa knows what Im talkin about!
Some days are just "off", and my gym sometimes cranks the AC so cold that I don't get vascular at all.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I am not knocking it by any means, don;t get me wrong. I simply stated that I wasn't vascular that day. Could have been the food, temp, anything. Either way not being vascular seem to have NO effect of how much power and focus I could harness in my workout.

You asked how it made me feel mentally. The best way I can describe it was in controle. I was calm and collected, focusing on the tast at hand, then TOTALLY able to focus all my intensity on the reps ahead of me when it came down to buisness.

As far as sensitivity and dosing. I take two scoops, I weight 215ish, and am 6 feet tall. Just follow the protocol and make sure you have an empty stomach and don't mix it with anythign other then juice or water..... I doubt you will get away with only once scoop tho.

EDIT: by comparison I would have to take 4-5 scoops of anything bsn or muscletech, and 3 -4 scoops of super pump to feel anything.

LeoGecko

Awards
gibbob, I know exactly what you mean by "control". Put it this way, I was doing a workout called "Jelly Legs" that consisted of 1burpee to 14 squats, 2 burpees to 13 squats, etc. towards 15 burpees and 0 squats, all the way back down to 0 burpees and 15 squats. The gym I'm at is tiny and overcrowded since everyone's going back to school. I was so focused that I had no interruptions. I then followed this up with a Tabata sequence of squats and burpees with 2 friends that arrived to join me, and I was on a roll. Focus and intensity, not to mention an insane pump/vascularity.

BTW, how are you handling the taste, gibbob? Coming straight from work/traffic, I'm still stuck with water. But when I put Xtend (grape) in the same bottle for my intra-WO drink, I noticed that the leftover from JP8 didn't interfere with the taste at all. Could be a worthy experiment...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just back from the gym.

First impressions:

TUb itself: same size as ether tub, simple label ( i prefer that, I think the labels like super pump that say INSANE MUSCLE PUMP are embaresing to have in the pantry, i usually dump them into a rubber made)

Quantity: I was a bit .... not dissapointed, but not pleasantly suprised with the ammount in the tub. The only reason is because when I got my ether tub in it was full to the freakin brim. this one not so much. Either way it does have the correct number of doses (yes I checked already, I hate getting ripped off so always count the scoops)

Smell : awefull, same aroma that ether has

Taste: I have always said "it can taste like saw dust and I will still drink it" Well, this tastes worse then saw dust! This is the first product that had me stopping before I could down the whole thing to gather my composure. That being said I always consider somehting that taste bad to be the REAL DEAL. a no BS product. Lemonade my azz! If I burped I would have puked!

mixability: It mixes well. It reminds me on no-xplode because it gets foamy (kinda frothy) on the top. Make sure you keep your hands on top of your shaker bottle or else it will pop off!

Training intensity: FIrst day on it, and on top of that I have been off stimms for like 3 weeks. To say the least I was twitching on the ride to the gym.

pumps: it was back day, so i can't tell yet. But tommorow is bi's and tri's so I will be able to give it a fair rating with the pump level tommorow. so far the best product for MYSELF with pumps has been superpump 250

Energy/endurance: I definetly took less time between sets, I just felt like I was ready to go as soon as I finished. On top of that I was lifting much heavier then I used to.

Recovery: Not sure yet, if I said I Was I would be lying out my ass. I will tell you that I had less of the lactic acid build up I usually experience in my forarms when I train back. Helped me go heavier.

PIctures up tommorow!
excellent write up and description. this looks to be a good ride on a product I am interested in. Good luck

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Leg day with jp8 spotting me and HOLY FVCK!
i train with my girl and she could even tell I was on a different planet with focus and drive. Nothing could stop me! Still pumped about the workout because I have had a hard time as of late getting/staying motivated to train legs. This product has officially solidified itself as a constant in my leg day preworkout cocktail!

I had a bit of a hard time keeping it down today, almost as if I was going to puke, nothing serious, I just had that funny feeling in the back of my mouth.

but serisouly , I was able to push so hard today i couldn't drive home cause my legs were twitching! I did have a minor head ache, but it's leg day, that is pretty normal for me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Leg day with jp8 spotting me and HOLY FVCK!
i train with my girl and she could even tell I was on a different planet with focus and drive. Nothing could stop me! Still pumped about the workout because I have had a hard time as of late getting/staying motivated to train legs. This product has officially solidified itself as a constant in my leg day preworkout cocktail!

I had a bit of a hard time keeping it down today, almost as if I was going to puke, nothing serious, I just had that funny feeling in the back of my mouth.

but serisouly , I was able to push so hard today i couldn't drive home cause my legs were twitching! I did have a minor head ache, but it's leg day, that is pretty normal for me.

whats up with ur normal leg day? You just dont like to train legs? How close to taking JP8 did u eat and how soon before working out did you take JP8?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Nah I don't mind training legs, leg day just always DRAINS me of all my energy! I feel dead after my first actualy work set of squats.

I eat from 10-10:15
take my shake (JP8) at 11:05
at the gym my 11:20-11:30

Should I change it up? more time, less time between

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Today is shoulders, and on top of that I have car troubles!! I will be getting a lift to the gym, but walking home, so don't expect me to report back asap post workout.

Dosage is one scoop of jp8 and one scoop of ether. (trying not to build up tolerence)

On a side note, I can't sit or really move without having insane pain in my legs from yesterdays workout. I guess feeling invincible in the gym has some side effects the day after eh?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Whats your training experience? Are you fairly new to the gym?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
bodybuilding for 4 years. training for sports since i could walk pretty much

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
humm.... so how long before that workout did you eat/?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to figure out my dose timing too. I always have oat bran & berries about 60-90 mins pre-WO, but it isn't solid so it digests quickly. I was thinking about 45 mins after breakfast I'll take the JP8 and then workout 30-45 mins after that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
humm.... so how long before that workout did you eat/?
well I dont eat within 2.5h of working out.

R4W caps I would take 1.5h pre-workout and the old R4w powder I would take 45min preworkout. But I know with stuff like caffeine, sulbutamine, geranamine, those all hit you fast, but stuff like vinpocetine, idebenone, adaptogens like rhodiola, acetly-amino's wont "hit you" in 20 min.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I haven;t forgotten you guys, it's an off day so no jp8 for me :(

On the plus side, tommorow is chest day, so I will be able to tell for sure if jp8 helps with strength and pump.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of jp8 and one scoop of ether. Off to hit chest@!@ will report back

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I think i might have a few more stretch marks after CHEST day!!! Woot Wooooot

crazy pump and so much intense focus. Anyone ever seen the marcus video of him shoulder pressing 600lbs on the smith machine? I have WAY less plates then him, but SAME feeling. Just awesome stuff, great investment.

i canNOT scratch my shoulder cause my chest is so SORE. JP8 delivers again.

I am going to try and take just one scoop on back day, see if I feel the same effects...... lets hope

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I've been using Ether for about a week and half now, and its been pretty good stuff...I've been swallowing down some "power jolts" for some stim power with it. JP8 is a good idea, but I'll probably keep some ether around for those times when I don't want the stims.. I like to throw some BCAAS in a baggie with a couple of scoops of ether to drink through the day at work. Lemon 'xtend' and Lemon 'Primal Eaa' both mix pretty well taste wise with Ether as long as you dont over do it.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
good stuff, and to be honest, last time i had the jp8, i really didn't mind the taste. (possibly because they killed my taste buds the first week)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

crazy pump and so much intense focus. Anyone ever seen the marcus video of him shoulder pressing 600lbs on the smith machine? I have WAY less plates then him, but SAME feeling. Just awesome stuff, great investment.

I am going to try and take just one scoop on back day, see if I feel the same effects...... lets hope
nice, it looks like JP8 delivers those same ridiculous pumps that I get from ETHER.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

You mixing 2 scoops JP8 and 1 scoop NOS ETHER pre-workout? Thats why ur pumps are so sick.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
haha, it was chest day, I coule not resist!!!

but back day I will only use 1 jp8

I am honestly contemplating using jp8 3 days a week. chest, legs and one of my bi's and tri's days. with the dosage of two jp8 and one ether scoop. And taking nothing on the other days.

No worries, I will properly finish this log with correct dosing.... :( (see what I mean my a stim addict)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
haha, it was chest day, I coule not resist!!!

but back day I will only use 1 jp8

I am honestly contemplating using jp8 3 days a week. chest, legs and one of my bi's and tri's days. with the dosage of two jp8 and one ether scoop. And taking nothing on the other days.

No worries, I will properly finish this log with correct dosing.... :( (see what I mean my a stim addict)
no thats cool, are you taking NOS ETHER post workout.

When the ETHER Tabs come out (around the 20th) I will send you some if you want to keep using JP8. The tabs stack well with JP8 and you take them pre-workout with your JP8 dose.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
jw, is the crash pretty bad from jp8. i've n.o. xplode, superpump, and nanovapor... back when i knew nothing but gnc... they made me crash like crazy. im plannin on trainin in the mornings before school and would like a lil boost but not that crash... pry hopin for a lil too much lol

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Ether pre workout with jp8!! should I be taking post workout?
I am definetly gonna keep taking jp8 so ether tabs sounds great, keep me posted.

And panther77... no crashes, the energy runs out obviously, but no crashes in the sense of wanting to cralw in bed a few hours later. The only supplement that does that to me is CMI BIG.

I figured it would be worth while mentioning as a few of the other threads are talking about it. I have not experience the DUMP effect from jp8, everything still "regular"

Oh, and I am very happy to report that the headaches have not continued.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I dont eat within 2.5h of working out.

R4W caps I would take 1.5h pre-workout and the old R4w powder I would take 45min preworkout. But I know with stuff like caffeine, sulbutamine, geranamine, those all hit you fast, but stuff like vinpocetine, idebenone, adaptogens like rhodiola, acetly-amino's wont "hit you" in 20 min.
I seriously can't either. For some odd reason I have better workouts with a low food intake. I do slam a shake first thing when I get up though, then like hour plus workout starts. Food however is not an option....(just your quezzy stomach type morning person I guess)

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
i don;t think i could train without food. I wait usually 1 or more before training. But it's not a shake, it's a full meal!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am taking Ether pre workout with jp8!! should I be taking post workout?
I am definetly gonna keep taking jp8 so ether tabs sounds great, keep me posted.

And panther77... no crashes, the energy runs out obviously, but no crashes in the sense of wanting to cralw in bed a few hours later. The only supplement that does that to me is CMI BIG.

I figured it would be worth while mentioning as a few of the other threads are talking about it. I have not experience the DUMP effect from jp8, everything still "regular"

Oh, and I am very happy to report that the headaches have not continued.

If you have to take a dump after drinking JP8 its because u havent taken a dump in a while. Its not like it sends you running to the b-room for no reason.

Its not a big deal with taking it pre-workout with the NOS ETHER.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
bi's and tri's tommorow. First chance to take advantage of jp8 and really harness what it does to your mind. I'll keep you guys posted.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bi's and tri's tommorow. First chance to take advantage of jp8 and really harness what it does to your mind. I'll keep you guys posted.
Yea man i'm curious to see what happens.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Looking for a new stim for after my PCT. I too love SuperPimp - so looking forward to your comparisons.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
If you have to take a dump after drinking JP8 its because u havent taken a dump in a while. Its not like it sends you running to the b-room for no reason.

Its not a big deal with taking it pre-workout with the NOS ETHER.

only SUPER DUMP 250 does that to you my man ... the first time i tried that **** .. i was in the bathroom more then i was working out ! and i am not even kidding :thumbsup: