Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

First off thanks to Advanced Muscle Science for giving me the oppurtunity to tryout 2 bottles of HypertropX. They even gave me a fresh looking hand towel!

I wont be logging exact workout numbers but more of what i can feel and what effects i seem to get from the product. Feel free to talk about anything here I dont have much friends so i doubt it will get to cluttered up in here.

I have been taking 4 caps preworkout for the past week and let me tell you for the ingredient profile i was surprised at the pump and overall nice feeling it gives me during workouts. It doesnt look like much on the label but let me tell you they hit the combo nicely cuz it seems to be working. I will now take 4 caps ed even on nonworkout days. I will venture off into higher doses to experiment as i go along.

Btw, in case you are wondering about the title for the thread......it refers to staying clean from steroid use, ive been cycling a lil much and im trying to stay off for a good while and get everything working right natty so im hoping to find some gems in the supplement world to keep me gaining and happy happy. Its just really hard cuz im so tempted to get on the AAS train again. Wish me luck!

So the fun begins....

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

As of today:

24 y/o male, 6'2" 212lbs (dry in the morning), 12.6% bf (4 point pinch), 45c/40p/15f macro split, 3.5-4.5k cal range, ecto, 4day split training volume.

Supps right now: HypertropX, Optimen multi, Creatine mono, Protien shakes, occasionally 3 caps R4W or 1 scoop Vasocharge, occasional Xtend.

ps. the caps taste like orange, i like
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Oooh Yeah baby!! First up to the natty freak show!! Told you I was your #1 fan bro!! I'm behind you 100% on this thing Piston. Show us how to do it........naturally!! THE THUNDERGOD
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Oooh Yeah baby!! First up to the natty freak show!! Told you I was your #1 fan bro!! I'm behind you 100% on this thing Piston. Show us how to do it........naturally!! THE THUNDERGOD
    will do TG! big ups to big poppa TG! yee boyee im still a freak without the sauce. You better slow down on those reps brah, the day you pass me is the day i jump back ON lol jk
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Keeping me clean sh1t sounds like a rehab program. lol. lets get this show on the road.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Bass is up in this biatch! Hit it hard bro, I KNOW you will annihilate the iron no matter what you're on! :bruce2: Let's see what this HypertropX can do!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Piston, not to start leading the thread astray already, but what were you thoughts on the Hyperdrol you just finished. I'm curious as to how well you liked it? Do you think it would be a nice addition to my natty run coming up after this PCT? Thanks for your input as always bro. And I'd rep ya if this damn thing would let me. I don't want to pass your rep points and get you back on the juice already!! lol THE THUNDERGOD
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Fellahz thanks for joining my support group lol.

Im gonna hit chest today, eating my oats and whey right now.

Thunder, i didnt even tap into that bottle of HyperdrolX2 that much, maybe a week at 3 caps a day. I decided to stop because i didnt want anything hormonal right now if i can help it. I want my libido to normalize back to the horny young man i was haha. Ill probably use it after the two bottles of HypertropX. I cant say i noticed much from it i think it was to early to tell. All i can say is i love having my full sack back again!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Take that full sack and go bang some young island girls over the head with it. They love a full-scrotal-assault!! lol THE THUNDERGOD
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Take that full sack and go bang some young island girls over the head with it. They love a full-scrotal-assault!! lol THE THUNDERGOD
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thundergod again.
    hahaha, u should write books.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Books were, are, and will be written about me!! THE THUNDERGOD
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

in with the cool kids..........and TG
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I'm testing the HYP X out and I love the clean rush they give me, so in for the ride!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    in with the cool kids..........and TG
    THE THUNDERGOD (the coolest kid in the cosmos)
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Sundays workout was chest. Got a good workout in, endurance seemed to be elevated and the mind muscle connection was better probably due to the yohimbinehcl. I took 4 caps hyp x and 3 caps r4w.

Mondays workout was back. Execellent workout here, i did used 4 caps of hyp x early in the day, later i ate a huge amount of sushi with these two hot honeys. They wanted me to hang out at the house and have some drinks but i told myself id go by later, i just cannot miss a workout. So str8 after the sushi dinner i went to the gym and popped a multi, 4 caps hyp x, and 3 caps r4w. I was anxious to start pumpin but i had to just chill out and let the food digest. Id say about 20min from getting to the gym i was already doing lat pulldowns..light. when 30min kicked in i said its on. Hit the wide lat pulldowns for 4 sets. cg pulldowns for 2 sets. seated cable row for 3 sets, these i usually do at the end of my workouts but wow did numbers jump on this! 3 sets tbar 90,90,135. yates row 3 sets. db row 2 sets 100s. hammer pulldowns 1 giant drop set. 2 sets standing str8 arm pulldowns. 1 set cable bb curl light with 80lb. Just about all of those were 10-12 rep range. does it look like overtraining? I always do alot of volume on back days.

Today i go back to work and im taking a gym day off unless i decide to do some cardio which i highly doubt will happen.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Sundays workout was chest. Got a good workout in, endurance seemed to be elevated and the mind muscle connection was better probably due to the yohimbinehcl. I took 4 caps hyp x and 3 caps r4w.

Mondays workout was back. Execellent workout here, i did used 4 caps of hyp x early in the day, later i ate a huge amount of sushi with these two hot honeys. They wanted me to hang out at the house and have some drinks but i told myself id go by later, i just cannot miss a workout. So str8 after the sushi dinner i went to the gym and popped a multi, 4 caps hyp x, and 3 caps r4w. I was anxious to start pumpin but i had to just chill out and let the food digest. Id say about 20min from getting to the gym i was already doing lat pulldowns..light. when 30min kicked in i said its on. Hit the wide lat pulldowns for 4 sets. cg pulldowns for 2 sets. seated cable row for 3 sets, these i usually do at the end of my workouts but wow did numbers jump on this! 3 sets tbar 90,90,135. yates row 3 sets. db row 2 sets 100s. hammer pulldowns 1 giant drop set. 2 sets standing str8 arm pulldowns. 1 set cable bb curl light with 80lb. Just about all of those were 10-12 rep range. does it look like overtraining? I always do alot of volume on back days.

Today i go back to work and im taking a gym day off unless i decide to do some cardio which i highly doubt will happen.
    just eat as hard and heavy as you train and you won't need to worry about over training bro. for sessions like that, i'd just increase my cals and protein intake higher than normal, the day after.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

thats usually what i do BG. ive heard guys like Art Atwood say there is no such thing as overtraining, some say there is only undereating.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

thats usually what i do BG. ive heard guys like Art Atwood say there is no such thing as overtraining, some say there is only undereating.
    yep, I agree 100% with that man.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

thats trey brewers line "you cant overtrain, you can only undereat" something like that
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

i feel great man, not too sure i can give the credit to hyp x right now. I think my natty test is kickin hard right now and im liking it hopefully itll keep it up cuz i feel almost how i was on cycle but with slightly less strength.

Aussie i heard you had a crazy vacation bro!.... do tell.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

worked out earlier today, hit legs.

took 4 caps hyp x and 3 caps r4w pre. Started with leg press, i stopped squats because my right knee was messed up for a while so today i went pretty heavy because my knee is feeling better. I was training hams and calves with very minimal leg extensions for a week or two. Then my hams were really in pain this past week so i last week i only hit calves and quads. Today i got to all three muslce groups but took it light on hams. Good endurance boost here again. I felt like doing alot more sets but told myself to take it easy. Very nice clean energy the whole workout. Pumps were good but nothing amazing. workout order....leg press, leg extensions, lying leg curl, sldl's, 45degree machine calf raises supersetted with plate toe raises (heel and toe). thats about it.
  22. Banned
    Answers

Lil late but I'm here fo ya big killa. This should be a nice change of pace for ya maybe.....
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for joining Blacksheep.

just went to eat with my girl and she commented how i look bigger now, probably from all the eating and carbs ive been taking in.

I have a new diet now but i need to get some groceries soon or ill be eating my reserves (ramen noodles) lol.

Anyway im letting the food digest, 12oz chicken, 6 shrimp, 2 scoops rice and some cabbage, then im takin my hyp x. I think i will take 8 caps today without the r4w and see how it goes. bi, tri, delts on the list for today!
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

8 feels great!

got alot of compliments at the gym. hit shoulders first with less sets than i usually do but i felt it was enough. got a sick pump with bb front raises. Good energy throughout actually alot of clean energy. did bis next and wow i got pumped. I used a TUT method of training just keeping the muscle working but not letting it rest at all between sets this means keeping your arm from coming up to high and extending when lowering (during curls). My arms looked blown! Went to tris and strength was up with them on pushdowns. Nice pump too, kept me from extending all the way. Finished up with reverse pec fly machine for rear delts and underhand bb bench.

Leviathan holds 9mg of yohimbine hcl in two caps and ive done 4 caps before so i figured the total in 8 caps of hyp x (8mg) wouldnt give me problems.....and it didnt! Im gonna dose 8 caps now preworkout. and 4 caps on off days.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

You see, training natty ain't so bad Piston!! You just have to have the heart of a warrior, which I know you have!! Dig down deep and tap into those unused reserves you have in there!!! THE THUNDERGOD
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Rahjah that! Thanks for the support TG, i definately will find was to keep it natty. Its tempting everyday tho.
  27. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Answers

sssuuubbbeeeddd!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

IN. Goin clean eh.. I gotta do that soon too. I know you won't be slackin at all. Give 'em hell PP.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Great to have you guys.

So far i will say i like this stuff, its helping me keep the muscle i have, gives me energy in the gym, nice lil pump, and ive seen some added endurance and strength....so far so good.

I have started GHRP-6 peptide again, 200-300mcg before bed and a lil after postworkout shake.

THats still considered natty right?
  30. Banned
    Answers

Great to have you guys.

So far i will say i like this stuff, its helping me keep the muscle i have, gives me energy in the gym, nice lil pump, and ive seen some added endurance and strength....so far so good.

I have started GHRP-6 peptide again, 200-300mcg before bed and a lil after postworkout shake.

THats still considered natty right?
    Aw god lol yea that's natty.......kinda, maybe, sorta, could be..
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Wow, glad to see your takin' a break. Hope it works out for you bro. Subbed.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Wow, glad to see your takin' a break. Hope it works out for you bro. Subbed.
    i hope so too. I dont know what it is but im pretty sure its because ive changed my diet up and now i feel like im gaining well. Feeling bigger and stronger than ever since i ended the last cycle.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Pump where you at?
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I took the last 4 days off. Gonna hit chest today. Regretting not getting in the gym Sunday and MOnday. What can i say, i was having a very busy weekend.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I took the last 4 days off. What can i say, i was having a very busy weekend.
    What kind of busy? Busy as in or busy as in :chick:or busy as in lol
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

What kind of busy? Busy as in or busy as in :chick:or busy as in lol
    all three
  37. Banned
    Answers

all three
    Aww, that's rough Continue on solider....
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Caught a sore throat on Monday and Tuesday just felt really sick. Wed i called in from work but i did manage to workout chest and back. Numbers didnt go down which kind of surprised me. Took 4 hyp x then 4 more 20min later, 30min from workout. Im pretty sick guys but i still managed to get a good workout in.
  39. Banned
    Answers

Caught a sore throat on Monday and Tuesday just felt really sick. Wed i called in from work but i did manage to workout chest and back. Numbers didnt go down which kind of surprised me. Took 4 hyp x then 4 more 20min later, 30min from workout. Im pretty sick guys but i still managed to get a good workout in.
    Sorry to hear your feelin like sht brother. Hang in there man it'll be gone in a few days. As far as the sore throat thing, this happens to me all the time just switch to the Bubbler bro
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Ah yes.....the Bubbler!! How sweet it is!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How clean r clean bulks?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:11 AM
  2. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:43 PM
  3. Keeping a log
    By Ectofighter in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 10:15 PM
  4. How clean is clean on a bulking cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 02:53 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 08:54 AM