Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Haternation out there.... LOL. losers have nothing better to do than look thru every one of my posts and pick them apart, go to all my threads and vote it thumbs down......Honestly what kind of person spends their time doing that and posting anonymously over and over to himself and back again about me? HAHAHA he must be in love LMAO. And for the haters out there......i fingered the chick i went to watch it with, slight handjob. I hope the guys following dont think im bragging im just stating things that happen to me that most guys like anyway, the adventures of being a man, juice, *****es, partyin, getting action, fighting, pumpin weights, and whatever else. Just thought some guys might find it cool. But anyway why the fukk am i explaining myself? THIS IS MY FUKKIN THREAD!!!!! if you dont like it i dont give a sh1t just beat it. literally.
    What's all of this my brother?? I missed something. And I thought I was the popular one in anonymous hate threads!! ha ha I don't let that sh*t bother me, and neither should you! They are just fukkin' envious of real men like us. Men that actually get pu$$y instead of just being one!! I love your threads bro. I wouldn't know what to do if I got off of work at 4:30 or 5:00 and couldn't read your entertaining posts brah!! I mean it. Fukk all the small-minded and small-penised little haters!! Pistonpump Rulz Sukkas!!! Bow You Beeyatches!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

2. always apprieciate the everlasting support TG, ur like my uncle
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    always apprieciate the everlasting support TG, ur like my uncle
    I'm only old enough to be your big brother!! lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Had a postworkout meal then went to watch Pineapple Express. THat was a stoney flick pretty funny Ill pick up the DVD when it comes out. I reccommend you guys watching it if youre in the mood for movies. And for the haters out there......i fingered the chick i went to watch it with, slight handjob. I hope the guys following dont think im bragging im just stating things that happen to me that most guys like anyway, the adventures of being a man, juice, *****es, partyin, getting action, fighting, pumpin weights, and whatever else. Just thought some guys might find it cool. But anyway why the fukk am i explaining myself? THIS IS MY FUKKIN THREAD!!!!! if you dont like it i dont give a sh1t just beat it. literally.
    Exactly mate! its pretty standard that young guys ourselves get up to this sort of stuff.fukk em, and your right, its your thread, why they are following along is beyond me.

5. [QUOTE=thundergod;1485536 Men that actually get pu$$y instead of just being one!! [/QUOTE]
    haha love it!
    •   

6. and I think i'll finally get to sending that IGF-2 now too I'd rather see pics of the beach and the chicks than you anyhow

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    and I think i'll finally get to sending that IGF-2 now too I'd rather see pics of the beach and the chicks than you anyhow

i got somethings for you too easy. no worries brah i got u

8. Sorry i havent updated. I had a rest day, ate buffet and Ive started a few more supps, all of them by AllTheWhey.

3caps ZMA before bed
    2tabs antioxidant blend postworkout
    4 fiber90 caps (2caps with 2 meals)

I will be starting Animal Paks as my multivitamin on Saturday.

Have about 2.5 weeks of HyperdrolX2 left and i think its starting to do its work now. Strength is going up and feeling bigger although ive been eating alot lately about 5kcals ed.

The HypertropX is still doing me good. I dont know what it will be like to work out with out it....dont really want to find out. The mind muscle connection and clean energy is really good for workouts, at least for me, not to mention it keeps you from being in catabolic state.

Ive been dosing clen speriodically which i think isnt such a bad thing, keeps receptors fresh. Im doing 100mcg ed but i think its quite underdosed because the taste isnt strong like most chems. This is my first time source with liq clen and im not sure if its supposed to have a strong chemical bite to it when i dose, tastes watered down or something haha.

Another observation ive had this past week is my dreams have been very vivid, been having nice sleeps lately and since i just started the zma two days ago i doubt that it is from that. Could be the aminos and the (2)hyperdrolx2 i take prebed....

Wed workout
    Back, Traps, Calves, Abs
    Lat pulldown (2x10) 1x10
    Deads (1x10, 1x8) 4x5 1x4 (lost grip)
    BB Yates row 1x12, 1x10, 1x9
    Smith Shrug 3x10
    Lat pulldown 2x10
    Tbar 2x10
    45deg Calve Raises 4x15 1x11 superset last two sets with Hack calve raises (lw) to failure.
    No time for Abs.

I finish work in about 3 hours then ill be hittin the gym with 8 caps HypertropX pre. I have Delts, Tris today and ill do the abs i missed on previous wo.

9. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    This is my first time source with liq clen and im not sure if its supposed to have a strong chemical bite to it when i dose, tastes watered down or something haha.

Another observation ive had this past week is my dreams have been very vivid, been having nice sleeps lately and since i just started the zma two days ago i doubt that it is from that. Could be the aminos and the (2)hyperdrolx2 i take prebed....
    Yea bro, the clen should definitely have a chemical taste to it. Not too pleasant. Mine usually has a bit of a sweetness to it, it's weird. On the dreams, that's awesome. I have been experiencing the same thing for the past week or so. I think it's due to the test kicking in. It could be the HDX2 if that is the case. The ZMA will cause that as well. Anytime I take 1-Carboxy(L-Dopa) Phenibut, GABA, etc, I get crazy vivid dreams. I LOVE EM!! Aside from having badass and sometimes just really abstract dreams, it is a sure sign that you are growing and recovering very well. I had the craziest dream 2 nightd ago, that I woke up in a SAW movie! I DID survive btw REM SLEEP FTW! Keep the annihilation going bro. You're doing damn good without da juice!

10. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Yea bro, the clen should definitely have a chemical taste to it. Not too pleasant. Mine usually has a bit of a sweetness to it, it's weird. On the dreams, that's awesome. I have been experiencing the same thing for the past week or so. I think it's due to the test kicking in. It could be the HDX2 if that is the case. The ZMA will cause that as well. Anytime I take 1-Carboxy(L-Dopa) Phenibut, GABA, etc, I get crazy vivid dreams. I LOVE EM!! Aside from having badass and sometimes just really abstract dreams, it is a sure sign that you are growing and recovering very well. I had the craziest dream 2 nightd ago, that I woke up in a SAW movie! I DID survive btw REM SLEEP FTW! Keep the annihilation going bro. You're doing damn good without da juice!
    Yeah i must agree, nice vivid dreams feel like you are growing well and getting alot of muscle repair going on. I dont think it is from the ZMA tho, i just started that...prob the HX2.

Glad you survived that dream , i dont know what happens when you die in a dream, never happened to me but its probably not a good thing

Yeah at this point natty isnt so bad, i just have to stop the 'cravings' Some guys like to brag or be proud of being natural but i saw fukk it they dont know what they are missing haha. But seriously I have alot of supplements coming to me from an auction here and the ones i just picked up from ATW and the small stash i already have so I think I will be able to do this natty for quite awhile.

11. [QUOTE=pistonpump;1492861]Sorry i havent updated. I had a rest day, ate buffet
    The HypertropX is still doing me good. I dont know what it will be like to work out with out it....dont really want to find out. The mind muscle connection and clean energy is really good for workouts,I finish work in about 3 hours then ill be hittin the gym with 8 caps HypertropX pre./QUOTE]
    First of all I also ate buffet yesterday. 2 steaks, some BBQ ribs, sweet potatoes, green beans, and some fried apples!! YUMM!! It fueled me up for this morning's skirmish. I also fueled up this morning with my old ECA stack that I hadn't used in years. And it kicked my everloving ass!! 30 mg. of Ephedrine, 300 mg. of Caffeine, and 1 Aspirin 325 mg. You ought to try that sh*t when your HypertropX runs out. It gives lots of energy. I really enjoyed it!! Also supposed to be good for fatloss as well.

12. This sounds pretty great.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How clean r clean bulks?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:11 AM
  2. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:43 PM
  3. Keeping a log
    By Ectofighter in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 11:15 PM
  4. How clean is clean on a bulking cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:53 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:54 AM