Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    are you looking for stim or just workout booster overall?
    Stim only!! I have a lot of sh*t I'm taking right now for this PCT/natty run .....like NOS boosters. Test-boosters, estrogen-regulators, cortisol-controllers, creatine, glutamine.....the whole she-bang!! I'm just shopping for a strong stim product!! :bruce3:
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

2. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Stim only!! I have a lot of sh*t I'm taking right now for this PCT/natty run .....like NOS boosters. Test-boosters, estrogen-regulators, cortisol-controllers, creatine, glutamine.....the whole she-bang!! I'm just shopping for a strong stim product!! :bruce3:
    throw up a thread brah or shop around the bulk powder spizzzzots my nizzzot!
    •   

3. yeah, basically caffeine, theobromine, geranamine, synephrine and yohimbine would be a good kicker could add PEA, hordenine and/or glucuronolactone for a little bit better "feel"

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, basically caffeine, theobromine, geranamine, synephrine and yohimbine would be a good kicker could add PEA, hordenine and/or glucuronolactone for a little bit better "feel"
    I think I'm going to put together a quick and easy caffeine/synephrine/ephedrine/yohimbine blend and give it a spin. Thanks guys!!

5. VPX Redline is awesome, but it tasted DISGUSTING! It can ruin your session sometimes, just having to drink it, lol. At least the fruit punch was gross, haven't tried any other flavors. I LOVED Genera Supps Adrenaline, but tolerance builds too quickly. The best one that continued to work for an entire month and even longer, SADLY enough, is N.O. Xplode. Pumps were great, vascularity was great, and I was BLASTING through my ENTIRE sessions! I felt like an animal for real. That's the only BSN product I like though
    •   

6. Good review Bass, did you try Syntra6 yet? You cant turn that stuff down!

Im off from the gym today so after i wake up im taking two hot chicks to the beach with me. Should have alot of fun

7. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Good review Bass, did you try Syntra6 yet? You cant turn that stuff down!

Im off from the gym today so after i wake up im taking two hot chicks to the beach with me. Should have alot of fun
    Playaaa

8. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Playaaa
    yeaah boyeee im tryna get my d1ck sucked too! I know one of these chicks well and i know she wants me :bb3: tell you how it goes! haha

9. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yeaah boyeee im tryna get my d1ck sucked too! I know one of these chicks well and i know she wants me :bb3: tell you how it goes! haha
    there is two of em, get em drunk and BAM in a few hours they're munching away.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    there is two of em, get em drunk and BAM in a few hours they're munching away.
    yeah im gonna get us some coronas we are going to do the damn thing but itll be tough since its daylight and not really any place to get dirty. If one doesnt want to itll be tough to get the other alone.. anyway not really looking for that just looking to have a nice summer day in the sun.... anything more is just a plus.

11. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Good review Bass, did you try Syntra6 yet? You cant turn that stuff down!

Yea and I LOVE it! HOWEVER, I got BAD heartburn from it. I am also getting heartburn from my current protein that I have been using for about a month now. All of the sudden, it started happening. It pisses me off!

12. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yeah im gonna get us some coronas we are going to do the damn thing but itll be tough since its daylight and not really any place to get dirty. If one doesnt want to itll be tough to get the other alone.. anyway not really looking for that just looking to have a nice summer day in the sun.... anything more is just a plus.
    Awwww, how cute. Just wanna have a nice summer day in the sun. PPPPFFFTTTT!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Awwww, how cute. Just wanna have a nice summer day in the sun. PPPPFFFTTTT!!
    LOL

14. With tough workouts your doing I'm happy for you that Hypertrop's in your corner. Log lookn good very interested on how it goes for you.

15. Got 5 hours of sleep yesterday...

woke up picked up the girls and some corona, some poke (pronounced po'kay), and went to a secluded beach far away. We had a good time, the chick that i know good, her friend had a bangin lil ass, she was diggin in the sand with ass in air and i could see her glutes just working she was a tight lil thang. Got to see some ass, feel some titties and just be the fcukin man! We had fun, no action but a slight handjob in the car. Dropped them off and headed to my aunties house for a barbq, at alot of raw fish, steak, shrooms, all kinds of stuff....and saw my 5month old cousin for the first time. Then i went home and got ready for work. Ate some more steak......sittin at my desk, work finished and killin time. I got some nice comments about my body except this is the second girl this week to tell me my arms should be bigger!!!!! I take it as constructive criticism! Gonna work harder to get these guns bigger. And thanks for listening to all that sh1t.

PS: I won a free bottle of Animal Pak! Gonna review that when i get it.

16. sweet, sounds like a good day all around. I need a good relaxing day

17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    sweet, sounds like a good day all around. I need a good relaxing day
    youre in florida, shouldnt be hard! haha.

i like outdoors, barbq, beer, music, friends, food....thats always a relaxin good time.

18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    woke up picked up the girls and some corona, some poke (pronounced po'kay), and went to a secluded beach far away. We had a good time, the chick that i know good, her friend had a bangin lil ass, she was diggin in the sand with ass in air and i could see her glutes just working she was a tight lil thang. Got to see some ass, feel some titties and just be the fcukin man! We had fun, no action but a slight handjob in the car.
    i will be in hawaii by morning

Now go sort out those arms Stretch.

19. lifts have always gone up along the way and definition too but for some reason im not getting much size out of my arms. I may need to focus on triceps alot more as they make the arm bigger imo (compared to bis) My bis are ahead of tris that for sure.

20. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    lifts have always gone up along the way and definition too but for some reason im not getting much size out of my arms. I may need to focus on triceps alot more as they make the arm bigger imo (compared to bis) My bis are ahead of tris that for sure.
    Well, far be it for old man Yoda to tell young Skywalker anything that he doesn't already know.....but you need to stick to the meat and potatoes exercises for those Tri's. Weighted Dips, Close-Grip Bench Presses, and Reverse-Grip Bench Presses work very well at packing on the mass!! Diet will take care of the detail. You need MASS!! :bb3:

21. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well, far be it for old man Yoda to tell young Skywalker anything that he doesn't already know.....but you need to stick to the meat and potatoes exercises for those Tri's. Weighted Dips, Close-Grip Bench Presses, and Reverse-Grip Bench Presses work very well at packing on the mass!! Diet will take care of the detail. You need MASS!! :bb3:
    yoda is wise....wise yoda is.

i havent done dips in forever. I know there is a way to hit the tris over the chest and vice versa, anyone know? one is more upright and the other is leaned forward jsut cant think which is for which.

cg bench presses are my main tri excercise in this routine. Honestly ive always stuck with pushdowns at different grips.

22. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i havent done dips in forever. I know there is a way to hit the tris over the chest and vice versa, anyone know? one is more upright and the other is leaned forward jsut cant think which is for which.
    Straight up and down is for tri's and leaning forward is for hitting the lower pecs.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Straight up and down is for tri's and leaning forward is for hitting the lower pecs.
    Thanks.

Now everyone go to the first page of the log and rate it a thumbs up on the first post!!!! haha.

Wish I never titled this thread that..... now when i use other supps to review it wont really be known to the masses.

24. oh and how is that piece of ass?!

<-------------------------

shaaaaaa winggggg BACKDOOR BABY

25. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Now everyone go to the first page of the log and rate it a thumbs up on the first post!!!! haha.
    Went there...did that!! Thumbs up for Piston!! And yeah..that peice of @ss in your avi looks sweet indeed!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 07:59 AM
  2. Help me Clean out my cabinet with my upcoming PCT
    By whitedevil74 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 12:23 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12