Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well, far be it for old man Yoda to tell young Skywalker anything that he doesn't already know.....but you need to stick to the meat and potatoes exercises for those Tri's. Weighted Dips, Close-Grip Bench Presses, and Reverse-Grip Bench Presses work very well at packing on the mass!! Diet will take care of the detail. You need MASS!! :bb3:
    yoda is wise....wise yoda is.

i havent done dips in forever. I know there is a way to hit the tris over the chest and vice versa, anyone know? one is more upright and the other is leaned forward jsut cant think which is for which.

cg bench presses are my main tri excercise in this routine. Honestly ive always stuck with pushdowns at different grips.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i havent done dips in forever. I know there is a way to hit the tris over the chest and vice versa, anyone know? one is more upright and the other is leaned forward jsut cant think which is for which.
    Straight up and down is for tri's and leaning forward is for hitting the lower pecs.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Straight up and down is for tri's and leaning forward is for hitting the lower pecs.
    Thanks.

Now everyone go to the first page of the log and rate it a thumbs up on the first post!!!! haha.

Wish I never titled this thread that..... now when i use other supps to review it wont really be known to the masses.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

oh and how is that piece of ass?!

<-------------------------

shaaaaaa winggggg BACKDOOR BABY
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

Now everyone go to the first page of the log and rate it a thumbs up on the first post!!!! haha.
    Went there...did that!! Thumbs up for Piston!! And yeah..that peice of @ss in your avi looks sweet indeed!!

6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yoda is wise....wise yoda is.

cg bench presses are my main tri excercise in this routine. Honestly ive always stuck with pushdowns at different grips.
    If you're looking for mass, stick to compound moves bro, you know this mayne. Overhead DB extensions, CG Bench Presses, Dips, Reverse Grip Bench Presses, etc. If you DO want to really exhaust the tri's, I have found that 3 drop sets of tri pushdowns, done RIGHT after Reverse Grip Bench, does the trick. Works well for me anyway. I too need to bring up tri's as well. And bi's, delts, lats, chest, wait...... EVERYTHING needs to be brought up more!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

with your new avi i have to be careful who's looking at my screen at work now.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    with your new avi i have to be careful who's looking at my screen at work now.
    well there are always half naked men so now they will think your straight

(notice how i typed think) lol j/p
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

4 hypertrop x, 1 hyperdrolx2, 1 adrenaline 1hr pre
    4 hypertrop x, 2 healtyfit amino 30min pre
    3 scoop xtend, 2 scoop vasocharge 10min pre

military press bar x 20, 1x10 135, 1x10 135, 5x5 225
    db lateral raise 3x10 35
    machine rear delt fly 1x10 100, 1x10 150, 1x10 180
    bb uprights 1x10 110, 1x8 130, 1x10 110 (forgot to do them with smith)
    bb front raise 1x10 60 (to above head)
    hammer iso behind neck press 1x10 3 plates each side
    bb closegrip bench 1x10 135, 1x10 155, 5x5 185
    cable pushdown 1x10 80, 1x10 90, 1x10 110
    rev pushdown 1x10 60, 1x10 80
    weighted dips 1x15 45, 1x11 45

also did hammer db curls after lateral raises 1x10 40, 1x10 50, 1x10 60. had a killer pump with these. Forearms and arms in general need more size so decided to throw these in.

what im using as of now
    3 optimen
    4 hyperdrolx2
    8 healthyfit amino 10000
    2 usplab tribulus extract
    8 hypertropx training day 4 non
    3 scoops xtend occasionally
    2 scoops vasocharge occasionally
    1 adrenaline ocassionally
    lots of food!
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

everyone watch the UFC today. I cant wait im really excited alot of good matches! this is the best card ive seen in a looong time.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

everyone watch the UFC today. I cant wait im really excited alot of good matches! this is the best card ive seen in a looong time.
    when is it on and what station? i used to watch it religiously, but haven't in a while.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

just watched it at a friends with alot of protien which foods and beer! haha damn it was a good time, almost like a scene from a movie about living hawaiian style. I think alot of seriously dedicated bb'ers must feel the way i feel....i hardly hang out with friends so when i do i really enjoy the moment. The card looked to be really good but turned out to be not that good . It was on PPV.

THose dips really worked my tris real good i can feel it today. Gonna be doing those with every tri workout.

Im having problems with cg bench presses.......ive always had trouble feeling them in my tris. Like the last workout i got a good chest pump from them but idk, never really feel it deep in my tris. ANy tips?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

THose dips really worked my tris real good i can feel it today. Gonna be doing those with every tri workout.

Im having problems with cg bench presses.......ive always had trouble feeling them in my tris. Like the last workout i got a good chest pump from them but idk, never really feel it deep in my tris. ANy tips?
    Yeah. Switch to Reverse-Grip Bench Presses. I guarantee you'll feel them in your triceps. Don't go too heavy at first or you'll lose the feel and the mind to muscle conncection that you need. Let me know how you like 'em when you're sore as fukk a couple a days later!! lol I'll tell you another exercise that I have always felt real strong in my triceps.....one-arm behind the head dumbell extensions. Very good movement.

15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Yeah. Switch to Reverse-Grip Bench Presses. I guarantee you'll feel them in your triceps. Don't go too heavy at first or you'll lose the feel and the mind to muscle conncection that you need. Let me know how you like 'em when you're sore as fukk a couple a days later!! lol I'll tell you another exercise that I have always felt real strong in my triceps.....one-arm behind the head dumbell extensions. Very good movement.
    i cant do one arm behind the head db extensions, i get some uncomfortable pain in my shoulders.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.84%

Yeah i have been loving those close grip presses to they makes those tris pop.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

PP what do you think about Vasocharge? found a guy selling it on th e cheap in UK, worth getting a few tubs?
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

PP what do you think about Vasocharge? found a guy selling it on th e cheap in UK, worth getting a few tubs?
    IMO yes, but let's wait for PP's response...
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

yes. get the lemon flavored xtend too and mix it in. I like it, id def. run it again but getting it as a deal is the way to go!

hman, you have some tips on how to get those cg bench presses to work better for my tris? how to isolate them more in the movement?
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

The craziest hardest biggest wont go downest morning wood ive ever had as long as i can remember today!!!! haha. took 1 trib xtract, 2 hyperX2, a multi, and 2 amino before bed last night. I noticed some tightness in my jaw the past few days as well.

Todays workout plan......
    Legs, Calves, Abs
    1. Leg Extensions (3x8-10)
    2. Leg Curls (3x8-10)
    3. Squats (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
    4. Leg Press 2x8-10
    5. Stiff Leg Deads 2x8-10
    6. Calves 5x15
    7. Abs 5x25

Ive been toying with a short superdrol run in my mind for awhile now. What you guys think? I started to think maybe i could run the hyperdrol at 2 caps then do a short cycle of sdrol @ 20mg and once off the sdrol continue with 4caps hyperdrol and a smidgent of tamoxifen. I was trying to figure out what would be the shortest effective sdrol cycle as well. Maybe i should really hold off tho....
    Would apprieciate the ideas.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

yes. get the lemon flavored xtend too and mix it in. I like it, id def. run it again but getting it as a deal is the way to go!

hman, you have some tips on how to get those cg bench presses to work better for my tris? how to isolate them more in the movement?
    keep your elbows in toward your torso as much as you can. Keep them from pointing outward. Also, bring the bar down to the lower portion of your pecs. Not right above the middle of the pecs, not down to your upper abs, but to just under the nips. I don't like them
    all that much myself. Dips annihilate them IMO. So do rope, V bar, and straight bar tri pushdowns. Sure you can pack on the plates, but what good does it do, when there is little mind to muscle connection? And you can't really FEEL that specific muscle really being worked? You every try heavy skull crushers bro?
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

Hold off on the drol bro. That's definitely not a good idea. Just stay natty until your next injectable IMO. If you DO want to try something new and keep shutdown to a bare minimum. Try pulsing Epistane if you have any. I gained 10lbs and some nice strength from it. You could also just pulse the drol, but with drol, you'll need to run a full PCT as normal. No "smigens" of Tamoxifen, lol. With Epi, you can EASILY get away with an OTC AI and a natty test booster as your PCT.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    keep your elbows in toward your torso as much as you can. Keep them from pointing outward. Also, bring the bar down to the lower portion of your pecs. Not right above the middle of the pecs, not down to your upper abs, but to just under the nips. I don't like them
    all that much myself. Dips annihilate them IMO. So do rope, V bar, and straight bar tri pushdowns. Sure you can pack on the plates, but what good does it do, when there is little mind to muscle connection? And you can't really FEEL that specific muscle really being worked? You every try heavy skull crushers bro?
    i keep them close to my body (elbows), maybe my range of motion is too long or something.....? Ill stick with them tho and keep dips in there as the last, finisher. Def. agree with the mind muscle connection, very important. I dont like skull crushers or one arm db overhead extensions, they put alot of bad pressure on my shoulders. Thanks for the tips.

Hold off on the drol bro. That's definitely not a good idea. Just stay natty until your next injectable IMO. If you DO want to try something new and keep shutdown to a bare minimum. Try pulsing Epistane if you have any. I gained 10lbs and some nice strength from it. You could also just pulse the drol, but with drol, you'll need to run a full PCT as normal. No "smigens" of Tamoxifen, lol. With Epi, you can EASILY get away with an OTC AI and a natty test booster as your PCT.
    yeah i think ill hold off. next injectable i dont plan on getting into until dec or jan. so i figure a short mild cycle can be done in between that time. Thing with epi i ran it 8 weeks at high doses and got probably 7lbs or so, good for strength and hardening but im looking to bulk until next spring or summer even. I just felt like saying smidgens but i meant like 20/20/20 on the tamox. If i cant get a good price to sell this 3ad then ill probably use that and take with epi.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

4 scoops xtend, 1 scoop vasocharg, 8 hypx, 1 hyperdrol prewo, 2 amino

Legs, Calves, Abs
    1. Leg Extensions 3x8-10
    2. Leg Curls 3x8-10
    3. Squats (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
    4. Leg Press 3x8-10
    5. Widowmaker Squat set
    5. Stiff Leg Deads 2x8-10
    6. Calves 5x15
    7. Abs 5x25

very proud of my calves. if a guy's upperbody looks better than mine i just look at his calves and most of the time that makes me feel better haha. Pretty good workout, felt like pukin a few times.

I really like this way of doing squats, its pretty good and you can throw in a widowmaker, I did after leg presses.
    Last edited by pistonpump; 08-11-2008 at 03:19 AM.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

i keep them close to my body (elbows), maybe my range of motion is too long or something.....? Ill stick with them tho and keep dips in there as the last, finisher. Def. agree with the mind muscle connection, very important. I dont like skull crushers or one arm db overhead extensions, they put alot of bad pressure on my shoulders. Thanks for the tips.

yeah i think ill hold off. next injectable i dont plan on getting into until dec or jan. so i figure a short mild cycle can be done in between that time. Thing with epi i ran it 8 weeks at high doses and got probably 7lbs or so, good for strength and hardening but im looking to bulk until next spring or summer even. I just felt like saying smidgens but i meant like 20/20/20 on the tamox. If i cant get a good price to sell this 3ad then ill probably use that and take with epi.
    Dude, with 3AD and Epi, your libido and overall mood would be insaneee!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

its all yours . . .
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    its all yours . . .
    lol. i was kinda thinking that that would bite me in the ass as the avatar changes. Mods took it off.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

You change your avatar like a woman changes her mind!!

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.84%

Piston try keeping your arms together, and you have to find the right spot for your hands on the bar. They need to be close but not too close. I also use a shorter ROM on those too. I don't bring them all the way up most of the motion is in the first half of the ROM. Make sure the weight isn't too heavy either. I usually do some warm up rope pressdowns right before also.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Haternation out there.... LOL. losers have nothing better to do than look thru every one of my posts and pick them apart, go to all my threads and vote it thumbs down......Honestly what kind of person spends their time doing that and posting anonymously over and over to himself and back again about me? HAHAHA he must be in love LMAO.

Any way, I just recieved a pack from ATW, I got just about there whole lineup of capped products, Bcaa, NO2XL and 5lbs of cupcake batter whey blend. Im pretty stoked about it gonna be throwin all this in my supplement regime. So, the natty supp supply just keeps getting bigger haha.

Pre WO..... 8 caps hypertropx, 2 amino tabs, 3g creatinemono

Pre and Intra...1 green mag sample, 1 scoop vasocharge, 4 scoop xtend bcaa.

Chest, Biceps, Forearms
    Bench Press (1x10 135 1x8 185) 4x5 255, 1x5 275
    Incline DB Bench Press 1x10 75, 1x6 95 1x10 75
    Machine fly 3x8-10 ?
    Straight Bar Curls (1x10 60, 1x8 70) 4x5 90, 1x6 100
    Inc DB Curls 2x8-10 35 dropset 1x10 25
    BB curl in TUT style 2 sets 40sec each 50
    Reverse BB Curls 3x10 70
    Hammer Curls 2x10 45
    Cable Lo Chest Crossovers supersetted with Cable one arm rev curls...Xovers 1x12, 1x9 Revcurls 1x15, 1x10, 1x5

Had a postworkout meal then went to watch Pineapple Express. THat was a stoney flick pretty funny Ill pick up the DVD when it comes out. I reccommend you guys watching it if youre in the mood for movies. And for the haters out there......i fingered the chick i went to watch it with, slight handjob. I hope the guys following dont think im bragging im just stating things that happen to me that most guys like anyway, the adventures of being a man, juice, *****es, partyin, getting action, fighting, pumpin weights, and whatever else. Just thought some guys might find it cool. But anyway why the fukk am i explaining myself? THIS IS MY FUKKIN THREAD!!!!! if you dont like it i dont give a sh1t just beat it. literally.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

Haternation out there.... LOL. losers have nothing better to do than look thru every one of my posts and pick them apart, go to all my threads and vote it thumbs down......Honestly what kind of person spends their time doing that and posting anonymously over and over to himself and back again about me? HAHAHA he must be in love LMAO. And for the haters out there......i fingered the chick i went to watch it with, slight handjob. I hope the guys following dont think im bragging im just stating things that happen to me that most guys like anyway, the adventures of being a man, juice, *****es, partyin, getting action, fighting, pumpin weights, and whatever else. Just thought some guys might find it cool. But anyway why the fukk am i explaining myself? THIS IS MY FUKKIN THREAD!!!!! if you dont like it i dont give a sh1t just beat it. literally.
    What's all of this my brother?? I missed something. And I thought I was the popular one in anonymous hate threads!! ha ha I don't let that sh*t bother me, and neither should you! They are just fukkin' envious of real men like us. Men that actually get pu$$y instead of just being one!! I love your threads bro. I wouldn't know what to do if I got off of work at 4:30 or 5:00 and couldn't read your entertaining posts brah!! I mean it. Fukk all the small-minded and small-penised little haters!! Pistonpump Rulz Sukkas!!! Bow You Beeyatches!!

32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

always apprieciate the everlasting support TG, ur like my uncle
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

always apprieciate the everlasting support TG, ur like my uncle
    I'm only old enough to be your big brother!! lol

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

Had a postworkout meal then went to watch Pineapple Express. THat was a stoney flick pretty funny Ill pick up the DVD when it comes out. I reccommend you guys watching it if youre in the mood for movies. And for the haters out there......i fingered the chick i went to watch it with, slight handjob. I hope the guys following dont think im bragging im just stating things that happen to me that most guys like anyway, the adventures of being a man, juice, *****es, partyin, getting action, fighting, pumpin weights, and whatever else. Just thought some guys might find it cool. But anyway why the fukk am i explaining myself? THIS IS MY FUKKIN THREAD!!!!! if you dont like it i dont give a sh1t just beat it. literally.
    Exactly mate! its pretty standard that young guys ourselves get up to this sort of stuff.fukk em, and your right, its your thread, why they are following along is beyond me.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

[QUOTE=thundergod;1485536 Men that actually get pu$$y instead of just being one!! [/QUOTE]
    haha love it!
  36. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

and I think i'll finally get to sending that IGF-2 now too I'd rather see pics of the beach and the chicks than you anyhow
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    and I think i'll finally get to sending that IGF-2 now too I'd rather see pics of the beach and the chicks than you anyhow

i got somethings for you too easy. no worries brah i got u
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Sorry i havent updated. I had a rest day, ate buffet and Ive started a few more supps, all of them by AllTheWhey.

3caps ZMA before bed
    2tabs antioxidant blend postworkout
    4 fiber90 caps (2caps with 2 meals)

I will be starting Animal Paks as my multivitamin on Saturday.

Have about 2.5 weeks of HyperdrolX2 left and i think its starting to do its work now. Strength is going up and feeling bigger although ive been eating alot lately about 5kcals ed.

The HypertropX is still doing me good. I dont know what it will be like to work out with out it....dont really want to find out. The mind muscle connection and clean energy is really good for workouts, at least for me, not to mention it keeps you from being in catabolic state.

Ive been dosing clen speriodically which i think isnt such a bad thing, keeps receptors fresh. Im doing 100mcg ed but i think its quite underdosed because the taste isnt strong like most chems. This is my first time source with liq clen and im not sure if its supposed to have a strong chemical bite to it when i dose, tastes watered down or something haha.

Another observation ive had this past week is my dreams have been very vivid, been having nice sleeps lately and since i just started the zma two days ago i doubt that it is from that. Could be the aminos and the (2)hyperdrolx2 i take prebed....

Wed workout
    Back, Traps, Calves, Abs
    Lat pulldown (2x10) 1x10
    Deads (1x10, 1x8) 4x5 1x4 (lost grip)
    BB Yates row 1x12, 1x10, 1x9
    Smith Shrug 3x10
    Lat pulldown 2x10
    Tbar 2x10
    45deg Calve Raises 4x15 1x11 superset last two sets with Hack calve raises (lw) to failure.
    No time for Abs.

I finish work in about 3 hours then ill be hittin the gym with 8 caps HypertropX pre. I have Delts, Tris today and ill do the abs i missed on previous wo.
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

This is my first time source with liq clen and im not sure if its supposed to have a strong chemical bite to it when i dose, tastes watered down or something haha.

Another observation ive had this past week is my dreams have been very vivid, been having nice sleeps lately and since i just started the zma two days ago i doubt that it is from that. Could be the aminos and the (2)hyperdrolx2 i take prebed....
    Yea bro, the clen should definitely have a chemical taste to it. Not too pleasant. Mine usually has a bit of a sweetness to it, it's weird. On the dreams, that's awesome. I have been experiencing the same thing for the past week or so. I think it's due to the test kicking in. It could be the HDX2 if that is the case. The ZMA will cause that as well. Anytime I take 1-Carboxy(L-Dopa) Phenibut, GABA, etc, I get crazy vivid dreams. I LOVE EM!! Aside from having badass and sometimes just really abstract dreams, it is a sure sign that you are growing and recovering very well. I had the craziest dream 2 nightd ago, that I woke up in a SAW movie! I DID survive btw REM SLEEP FTW! Keep the annihilation going bro. You're doing damn good without da juice!
  40. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Yea bro, the clen should definitely have a chemical taste to it. Not too pleasant. Mine usually has a bit of a sweetness to it, it's weird. On the dreams, that's awesome. I have been experiencing the same thing for the past week or so. I think it's due to the test kicking in. It could be the HDX2 if that is the case. The ZMA will cause that as well. Anytime I take 1-Carboxy(L-Dopa) Phenibut, GABA, etc, I get crazy vivid dreams. I LOVE EM!! Aside from having badass and sometimes just really abstract dreams, it is a sure sign that you are growing and recovering very well. I had the craziest dream 2 nightd ago, that I woke up in a SAW movie! I DID survive btw REM SLEEP FTW! Keep the annihilation going bro. You're doing damn good without da juice!
    Yeah i must agree, nice vivid dreams feel like you are growing well and getting alot of muscle repair going on. I dont think it is from the ZMA tho, i just started that...prob the HX2.

Glad you survived that dream , i dont know what happens when you die in a dream, never happened to me but its probably not a good thing

Yeah at this point natty isnt so bad, i just have to stop the 'cravings' Some guys like to brag or be proud of being natural but i saw fukk it they dont know what they are missing haha. But seriously I have alot of supplements coming to me from an auction here and the ones i just picked up from ATW and the small stash i already have so I think I will be able to do this natty for quite awhile.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How clean r clean bulks?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:11 AM
  2. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:43 PM
  3. Keeping a log
    By Ectofighter in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:15 AM
  4. How clean is clean on a bulking cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 04:53 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:54 AM