Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. No doubt BG, No doubt.

Today im taking off unless i somehow decide to go do 20min of low intensity cardio (highly doubt that). Its just big eating today. Everyone have a safe weekend!

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I baked up 7lbs of chicken breast tonite
    haha. yeah, looks like i bought all food i have to cook up instead of quick meal microwave type sh1t. Im gonna cook up some turkey filets in lemongrass and keep those in ready to eat meals with rice. I have a party size pan of lasagna made already too. Ill try those turkey breasts today. Got frozen chicken breast, shrimp, tilapia, cubed steak, steaks, groundbeef, salmon patties, turkey filets, thats pretty much my main protien source along with eggs and whey. I need variety personally i dont want to be eating chicken day in and day out.
    •   

3. Never enough

7lbs doest actually last me that long. i'm switching up jobs too, so i'm trying to get into the swing of cooking up enough ish on the weekend to have stuff to bring to work thru the week
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    7lbs doest actually last me that long. i'm switching up jobs too, so i'm trying to get into the swing of cooking up enough ish on the weekend to have stuff to bring to work thru the week
    yeah this will be my first time trying that out. Hopefully it proves easier. How do you cook it easy? I just picked up 100% pure macadamia nut oil from the store. I hear it is like the best fat you can have PERIOD. Im gonna be using it to cook with and probably throw some in my shakes too. Ill hook you up with some soon
  5. Never enough

i just put it in a baking pan, lightly salt and then drizzle some oil in (I used olive oil) bake at 350 for around a half hour. I only salt it so that way I can add seasonings for flavor depending on what I am eating it with. so maybe make a walnut/cranberry salad with it with some olive oil mayo one day, a sandwich with cajun spices and tabasco mayo another, chop it up and put it in pasta sauce over whole wheat pasta another, etc
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

6. I'm a big fan of lemon pepper chicken, bbq chicken, and chicken spiedies(google them) They are marinated in a one of a kind sauce that will never be duplicated. They ONLY sell the marinade in my hometown back in NY. It's DA BOMB!!!!! Only IBM and this spiedie marinade originated there lol. Check online and you can order some I bet. Marinate the chicken for a day or 20 prior to cooking. You will jizz in your pants, lol. The name is Lupo's or Spiedie and Rib Pit marinade.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i just put it in a baking pan, lightly salt and then drizzle some oil in (I used olive oil) bake at 350 for around a half hour. I only salt it so that way I can add seasonings for flavor depending on what I am eating it with. so maybe make a walnut/cranberry salad with it with some olive oil mayo one day, a sandwich with cajun spices and tabasco mayo another, chop it up and put it in pasta sauce over whole wheat pasta another, etc
    thanks for the tips. how are your workouts going? what are you doing now as far as that goes?
  8. Never enough

i'm doing a split, generally going like this

sat chest + some shoulders
    sun some legs, all back and some shoulders
    mon tue off
    wed legs + bis/tri
    thu fri off

fairly high volume, usually 5-6 exercises per body part 4-5 sets in the 12-15 rep range. as much possible db work (even db deadlifts). seems to be what works best for me. I dont give 2 craps about strength, its all about looks for me. this seems to work pretty well, and fits into my new job schedule. i'm doing no cardio other than the occasional bike ride (but they are long when i do em). with the new job too they pay $500 a year towards a gym membership and I found one not too far from the office that has boxing facilities, and does the boxing classes at 7am 3x a week. so I may do that
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

9. 8 hypertrop x
    1 adrenaline
    3 scoops xtend

military press (seated with no back support) bar x 20, 1x10 115, 1x10 135, 1x5 185, 1x5 225, 3x5 185
    db lateral raise 1x5 15, 1x12 25, 1x10 30, 1x10 30
    machine rear delt fly 1x12 100, 1x10 130, 1x6 180
    uprights in smith bar x 20, 1x10 115, 1x10 135, 1x10 135
    hammer iso behind neck press 1x10 3 plates each side
    bb closegrip bench 1x10 95, 1x10 115, 5x5 185
    rev grip pushdown 2x10 70
    pushdown 1x10 80, 1x10 90, 1x10 100 (this cable weights are heavy)

postwo
    2scoops banana musclemilk
    1 banana
    10g creatine mono
    1 tbsp pb
    2.5 cups milk
    1 multi
    1 usplab trib extract cap

Again, trying to get used to the less volume than normal in these workouts but it seems to be working. Im seeing and feeling progress....maybe ive been overtraining...??? These numbers arent my full output im still trying to gauge the routine so dont be surprised if they jump up a bit in the next week or two.

I have work tonight and tomorrow i will do legs abs calves and will complete one cycle of this routine. I basically know what weights i should be using etc so next week should be better.

I still have MAN clout, Leviathan, Hyperdrolx2, xtends, usplabs trib extract capped, HypertropX as far as natty supps go. Might be throwin in some IGF2... if my boy comes thru haha. I still have a 2mg of pegmgf, maybe 10mg of ghrp6 left. Im already planning my next injectable which is not really a good thing I may run a quick oral designer cycle after i finish all the natty goods....excited already about this injectable i have planned....gonna hold off the best i can. Plus funds arent looking to nice right now so i cant be spending money on a cycle right now unless its something from my stash.

10. Lookin good bro, keep it up! PM sent mayne.

11. anyone wanna see the injectable plan?

12. very good log, may have to put this product on my list of goodies...

13. Its good stuff. i dont know off the top of my head how much its costs but im quite certain its fairly cheap. Its not alot of stuff in it but just a good blend imo. You still get pumps but nothing crazy, and nice recovery and clean energy. I like the stuff really.

14. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    anyone wanna see the injectable plan?
    I sure do!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

15. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    anyone wanna see the injectable plan?
    me! me!

16. Cummon bro we wanna see the injectable, sorry im late, but i had to help a brother out, as soon as i could see you were doing a natty cycle i was like what the... ive got to see this, nice work so far bro!!!
    What kind of injectable cycle is it, i know your gunna bulk, but ....just TELL ME!!!!!

17. muhahahahaha ok i guess ill let the cat out of the bag.
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-8 tren ace 50mg ed or 100eod
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    6-8 masteron 100mg eod

nothing crazy, just short and sweet

18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    muhahahahaha ok i guess ill let the cat out of the bag.
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    6-8 masteron 100mg eod

Sounds delicious bro! Looks like you're going after a super-soldier strength cycle!! There's some Test/Tren Ace looming closely on the horizon for me as well. Bring Forth The Tren!!

19. I want tren,but don't have the extra cash I'm getting some for my next run though T Prop and Tren FTW!! :bb3:

20. being a steroid junkie or a recovering one haha i think i have to see what the god of all AAS has to offer me, what its all about!.

I missed leg day two days in a row....BIG DEAL, kill me. haha, actually i feel a lil bad about missing a workout esp when i told myself i wouldnt but ill just let it slide and ill go back to workout one tomorrow. Im thinking of throwing in the hyperdrolx2 in there after this week is over so ill have a HYPER stack going!!!! should be sweet.

Picked up some Healthy Fit Amino 10000 from vitamin shoppe i talked with a guy with an awesome body on another board and he says he uses this with every meal. Im going to do the same. Its basically full spectrum aminos in tablet form.

21. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    being a steroid junkie or a recovering one haha i think i have to see what the god of all AAS has to offer me, what its all about!.

I missed leg day two days in a row....BIG DEAL, kill me. haha, actually i feel a lil bad about missing a workout esp when i told myself i wouldnt but ill just let it slide and ill go back to workout one tomorrow. Im thinking of throwing in the hyperdrolx2 in there after this week is over so ill have a HYPER stack going!!!! should be sweet.

Picked up some Healthy Fit Amino 10000 from vitamin shoppe i talked with a guy with an awesome body on another board and he says he uses this with every meal. Im going to do the same. Its basically full spectrum aminos in tablet form.
    I hope you feel good knowing that you KILL KITTENS!!! Every time you miss a leg day, god kills a kitten!! You killed 2!! Tsk tsk. I am only giving you shiz because I do the same thing, and it NEEDS TO STOP. You say "eh, I woke up too late, so i'll hit the gym tomorrow." Tomorrow comes along and you say "eh, I know I said i'd do it yesterday, but i'll just do it tomorrow." OR "eh, I can skip it today, it won't hurt anything." SLACKER! j/k bro, I just REALLY need to buckle down and stop slacking like I have been. You only hurt yourself when you do that.

22. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    6-8 masteron 100mg eod

Can you say pin cushion!!

23. i got over my sickness last week but today i felt like my throat is closing up. may have to hit the doctors again.

8 hypertropx pre

chest

bb bench 1x10 135, 1x8 155, 2x5 275, 3x5 225 1x15 225
    flat db 1x10 75, 1x10 95
    mach fly 1x10 165, 1x10 195 rest pause 1x5 195

bi
    standing bb 1x10 50, 1x10 60, 1x5 70, 4x5 90
    incline db 1x10 25, 1x 10 40, 1x8 40 drop 1x8 30
    standing bb TUT 50lb 30 sec.

forearm
    reverse bb 1x10 50, 1x10 70
    one arm db overhand 1x10 20, 1x10 25
    db hammer 1x10 40, 1x10 45
    one arm cable wrist curl 2 sets each 80lb to failure
    one arm cable hammer 2 sets each 35lb to failure
    behind back bb wrist curl 1x15 110

The mind and muscle connection is really good with the hypertropx. I feel a better muscle contraction as well which i think equates to better strength. Awesome arm pumps today.

24. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    6-8 masteron 100mg eod

Your going to grow like crazy bro!!!! Thats a sweet cycle..Im jealous now im so wanting to run tren, but going to get more experience first.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post

Can you say pin cushion!!
    Hey aussie! nice to see you dude. so you done partyin yet? time to get back to the iron and bust that ass!

26. You had better compete or im gunna steal your stash bro!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Hey aussie! nice to see you dude. so you done partyin yet? time to get back to the iron and bust that ass!
    g'day P!! yeah man party is officially over, back to work tomorrow after a 7 week lay off. Joined a gym yesterday, wow, the strength loss is embarrassing. The good thing is i have not lost too much size, only strength and im more and more inclined to get myself in better shape rather then my old mentality of getting bigger/stronger at any cost. Im giving myself a month before my lifts get back to being respectable for a guy my size and besides some whey i wont be touching any supps for a month or two either.. Tough times but you gotta separate the men from the boys somehow:bb3:

28. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    g'day P!! yeah man party is officially over, back to work tomorrow after a 7 week lay off. Joined a gym yesterday, wow, the strength loss is embarrassing. The good thing is i have not lost too much size, only strength and im more and more inclined to get myself in better shape rather then my old mentality of getting bigger/stronger at any cost. Im giving myself a month before my lifts get back to being respectable for a guy my size and besides some whey i wont be touching any supps for a month or two either.. Tough times but you gotta separate the men from the boys somehow:bb3:
    thats a great way of doing it man. the strength loss will always be there when your inactive esp for 7 weeks of partyin!!! haha i feel them after a week of partyin. Its no rush at first just get your body accustomed again and do it as natural as possible then when numbers come back up to par again once you throw in supplementation your body should accept that like white on rice. Well welcome back!

29. Exactly what i was thinking. A few months to get some strength back them add in some supps and BAM ill be stronger then i was before i left!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Exactly what i was thinking. A few months to get some strength back them add in some supps and BAM ill be stronger then i was before i left!
    That's the spirit mate! You'll be blastin' past your old lifts in just a couple of months! Get in there and fight man!! :bruce3:

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How clean r clean bulks?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:11 AM
  2. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:43 PM
  3. Keeping a log
    By Ectofighter in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 11:15 PM
  4. How clean is clean on a bulking cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:53 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:54 AM