Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    being a steroid junkie or a recovering one haha i think i have to see what the god of all AAS has to offer me, what its all about!.

I missed leg day two days in a row....BIG DEAL, kill me. haha, actually i feel a lil bad about missing a workout esp when i told myself i wouldnt but ill just let it slide and ill go back to workout one tomorrow. Im thinking of throwing in the hyperdrolx2 in there after this week is over so ill have a HYPER stack going!!!! should be sweet.

Picked up some Healthy Fit Amino 10000 from vitamin shoppe i talked with a guy with an awesome body on another board and he says he uses this with every meal. Im going to do the same. Its basically full spectrum aminos in tablet form.
    I hope you feel good knowing that you KILL KITTENS!!! Every time you miss a leg day, god kills a kitten!! You killed 2!! Tsk tsk. I am only giving you shiz because I do the same thing, and it NEEDS TO STOP. You say "eh, I woke up too late, so i'll hit the gym tomorrow." Tomorrow comes along and you say "eh, I know I said i'd do it yesterday, but i'll just do it tomorrow." OR "eh, I can skip it today, it won't hurt anything." SLACKER! j/k bro, I just REALLY need to buckle down and stop slacking like I have been. You only hurt yourself when you do that.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

muhahahahaha ok i guess ill let the cat out of the bag.
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-8 tren ace 50mg ed or 100eod
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    6-8 masteron 100mg eod

nothing crazy, just short and sweet

Can you say pin cushion!!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i got over my sickness last week but today i felt like my throat is closing up. may have to hit the doctors again.

8 hypertropx pre

chest

bb bench 1x10 135, 1x8 155, 2x5 275, 3x5 225 1x15 225
    flat db 1x10 75, 1x10 95
    mach fly 1x10 165, 1x10 195 rest pause 1x5 195

bi
    standing bb 1x10 50, 1x10 60, 1x5 70, 4x5 90
    incline db 1x10 25, 1x 10 40, 1x8 40 drop 1x8 30
    standing bb TUT 50lb 30 sec.

forearm
    reverse bb 1x10 50, 1x10 70
    one arm db overhand 1x10 20, 1x10 25
    db hammer 1x10 40, 1x10 45
    one arm cable wrist curl 2 sets each 80lb to failure
    one arm cable hammer 2 sets each 35lb to failure
    behind back bb wrist curl 1x15 110

The mind and muscle connection is really good with the hypertropx. I feel a better muscle contraction as well which i think equates to better strength. Awesome arm pumps today.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

muhahahahaha ok i guess ill let the cat out of the bag.
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-8 tren ace 50mg ed or 100eod
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    6-8 masteron 100mg eod

nothing crazy, just short and sweet

Your going to grow like crazy bro!!!! Thats a sweet cycle..Im jealous now im so wanting to run tren, but going to get more experience first.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post

Can you say pin cushion!!
    Hey aussie! nice to see you dude. so you done partyin yet? time to get back to the iron and bust that ass!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

You had better compete or im gunna steal your stash bro!!!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Hey aussie! nice to see you dude. so you done partyin yet? time to get back to the iron and bust that ass!
    g'day P!! yeah man party is officially over, back to work tomorrow after a 7 week lay off. Joined a gym yesterday, wow, the strength loss is embarrassing. The good thing is i have not lost too much size, only strength and im more and more inclined to get myself in better shape rather then my old mentality of getting bigger/stronger at any cost. Im giving myself a month before my lifts get back to being respectable for a guy my size and besides some whey i wont be touching any supps for a month or two either.. Tough times but you gotta separate the men from the boys somehow:bb3:
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

g'day P!! yeah man party is officially over, back to work tomorrow after a 7 week lay off. Joined a gym yesterday, wow, the strength loss is embarrassing. The good thing is i have not lost too much size, only strength and im more and more inclined to get myself in better shape rather then my old mentality of getting bigger/stronger at any cost. Im giving myself a month before my lifts get back to being respectable for a guy my size and besides some whey i wont be touching any supps for a month or two either.. Tough times but you gotta separate the men from the boys somehow:bb3:
    thats a great way of doing it man. the strength loss will always be there when your inactive esp for 7 weeks of partyin!!! haha i feel them after a week of partyin. Its no rush at first just get your body accustomed again and do it as natural as possible then when numbers come back up to par again once you throw in supplementation your body should accept that like white on rice. Well welcome back!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Exactly what i was thinking. A few months to get some strength back them add in some supps and BAM ill be stronger then i was before i left!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Exactly what i was thinking. A few months to get some strength back them add in some supps and BAM ill be stronger then i was before i left!
    That's the spirit mate! You'll be blastin' past your old lifts in just a couple of months! Get in there and fight man!! :bruce3:
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Yeah i thought id leave out the supps for a few months too.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

started hyperdrolx2 today so this log is now a hyperduo. Will be taking 4 caps thru the day. It seems i have alot of water holding right now so it should help me shed some of that. Will be throwing in the MAN clout in sometime soon as well.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

2 ready4war, 8 hypertropx, 1 hyperdrolx2, 1 rockstar

deads 1x10 135, 1x10 185, 4x5 275, 1x5 315
    lat pulldowns 1x10 120, 1x10 180, 1x10 230 rest pause 1x8 180
    yates row 1x10 185, 1x10 255
    bb shrug 1x10 225, 1x10 275, 1x6 365
    tbar 2x10 135
    45deg machine calve raise 4x15 200, 1x15 250
    crunches 4x25, 1x30 set 1,3,5 all 2-1-3 tempo set 2,4 1-0-1 tempo

rough workout....deads kinda killed me at the start of the workout but took it smoothly and battle thru the rest. Felt pretty strong considering i had hardly any carbs to start my day prior to the workout. It feels like my arms are shrinking...
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

2 ready4war, 8 hypertropx, 1 hyperdrolx2, 1 rockstar
    (
    That combo should have had you climbing the freakin' walls dude!! WOW!! How do you like the ready4war? I've heard it really jacks a person up for their workouts. I'm just taking a home-blend of 300 mg. of caffiene, 100 mg. of green tea extract, and 270 mg. of Citrus Aurantium Extract 6% (containing 22 mg. of Synephrine) 1 hour to 1 and a half hours pre-workout to fuel the fires for my battles. I'm looking for something out there with a big bang to it!! Got any suggestions brother Piston?

15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That combo should have had you climbing the freakin' walls dude!! WOW!! How do you like the ready4war? I've heard it really jacks a person up for their workouts. I'm just taking a home-blend of 300 mg. of caffiene, 100 mg. of green tea extract, and 270 mg. of Citrus Aurantium Extract 6% (containing 22 mg. of Synephrine) 1 hour to 1 and a half hours pre-workout to fuel the fires for my battles. I'm looking for something out there with a big bang to it!! Got any suggestions brother Piston?
    Well the R4W was less than a half bottle i was given by Bass so i never really used it to its full potential, just 2 or 3 caps here and there. I have 3 caps left i believe.

Funny how a few months ago you and i would talk about how we dont like stims during workout and how we avoid them...Now look at you! lol.

The green tea doesnt have a stim effect imo but i may be wrong. I hear Endorush and Redline are good stims for preworkout ive never tried either tho. Adrenaline gives some nice energy. StimulantX (the original) and Amp (the original). Have you tried epedrine yet Thunder? I havent but i know it can still be found, that should get you going.

So what are you on right now TG?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Funny how a few months ago you and i would talk about how we dont like stims during workout and how we avoid them...Now look at you! lol.
    Have you tried epedrine yet Thunder? I havent but i know it can still be found, that should get you going.
    So what are you on right now TG?
    I've got to have something to fire me up. I miss my freakin' androgens!! And....it's not that I don't like stims. I just gave them up for a whole year due to the fact that I love stims....maybe a little too much! lol Yeah, I've done ephedrine before. I know it works. But now, since the Methamphetamines Act, it's a pain in the @ss to purchase. You have to show your I.D., sign a friggin' list, and can only purchase so much per month or some sh*t!! Right now I'm just taking the little caff/green tea/Synephrine combo that I described above for my Xanthine-Rush!! I'm thinking about hitting up MST for some free Ragnarok samples. That stuff sounds good!

17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

endorush is nice, but not that strong for the $. i was liking clearshot a bit more. cap wise, rpm is pretty nice. Ragnarok dosed a little high is spectacular
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

with fuel pricing what it is, powders or caps are a lot more effective from a dollar perspective. Also too packaging eats up so much of the cost, so even worse in individual serving drinks
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    with fuel pricing what it is, powders or caps are a lot more effective from a dollar perspective. Also too packaging eats up so much of the cost, so even worse in individual serving drinks
    I agree 100% with you Easy! I like to make my own blends from bulk powders. Much like yourself and Force Of Green. It's not only more economical, but you can also tweak the dosages of the individual ingredients to suit your own liking. I'll probably just read the label of Ragnarok and then purchase as many of the ingredients as I can find. I know the beta-alanine is not cheap....even in bulk! Thanks for your input Easy. Very helpful as always!! This board is very lucky to have someone such as yourself around with your knowledge of supplementation!!

20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

are you looking for stim or just workout booster overall? i agree with the bottle statements, thats y i never buy them but my gym carries them in the front so shipping isnt a problem. Powders or caps for sure...
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

are you looking for stim or just workout booster overall?
    Stim only!! I have a lot of sh*t I'm taking right now for this PCT/natty run .....like NOS boosters. Test-boosters, estrogen-regulators, cortisol-controllers, creatine, glutamine.....the whole she-bang!! I'm just shopping for a strong stim product!! :bruce3:

22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Stim only!! I have a lot of sh*t I'm taking right now for this PCT/natty run .....like NOS boosters. Test-boosters, estrogen-regulators, cortisol-controllers, creatine, glutamine.....the whole she-bang!! I'm just shopping for a strong stim product!! :bruce3:
    throw up a thread brah or shop around the bulk powder spizzzzots my nizzzot!
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah, basically caffeine, theobromine, geranamine, synephrine and yohimbine would be a good kicker could add PEA, hordenine and/or glucuronolactone for a little bit better "feel"
    This space for rent

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

yeah, basically caffeine, theobromine, geranamine, synephrine and yohimbine would be a good kicker could add PEA, hordenine and/or glucuronolactone for a little bit better "feel"
    I think I'm going to put together a quick and easy caffeine/synephrine/ephedrine/yohimbine blend and give it a spin. Thanks guys!!

25. Senior Member

VPX Redline is awesome, but it tasted DISGUSTING! It can ruin your session sometimes, just having to drink it, lol. At least the fruit punch was gross, haven't tried any other flavors. I LOVED Genera Supps Adrenaline, but tolerance builds too quickly. The best one that continued to work for an entire month and even longer, SADLY enough, is N.O. Xplode. Pumps were great, vascularity was great, and I was BLASTING through my ENTIRE sessions! I felt like an animal for real. That's the only BSN product I like though
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Good review Bass, did you try Syntra6 yet? You cant turn that stuff down!

Im off from the gym today so after i wake up im taking two hot chicks to the beach with me. Should have alot of fun
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Im off from the gym today so after i wake up im taking two hot chicks to the beach with me. Should have alot of fun
    Playaaa
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Playaaa
    yeaah boyeee im tryna get my d1ck sucked too! I know one of these chicks well and i know she wants me :bb3: tell you how it goes! haha
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

yeaah boyeee im tryna get my d1ck sucked too! I know one of these chicks well and i know she wants me :bb3: tell you how it goes! haha
    there is two of em, get em drunk and BAM in a few hours they're munching away.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

there is two of em, get em drunk and BAM in a few hours they're munching away.
    yeah im gonna get us some coronas we are going to do the damn thing but itll be tough since its daylight and not really any place to get dirty. If one doesnt want to itll be tough to get the other alone.. anyway not really looking for that just looking to have a nice summer day in the sun.... anything more is just a plus.
  31. Senior Member

Yea and I LOVE it! HOWEVER, I got BAD heartburn from it. I am also getting heartburn from my current protein that I have been using for about a month now. All of the sudden, it started happening. It pisses me off!
  32. Senior Member

yeah im gonna get us some coronas we are going to do the damn thing but itll be tough since its daylight and not really any place to get dirty. If one doesnt want to itll be tough to get the other alone.. anyway not really looking for that just looking to have a nice summer day in the sun.... anything more is just a plus.
    Awwww, how cute. Just wanna have a nice summer day in the sun. PPPPFFFTTTT!!
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Awwww, how cute. Just wanna have a nice summer day in the sun. PPPPFFFTTTT!!
    LOL
  34. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

With tough workouts your doing I'm happy for you that Hypertrop's in your corner. Log lookn good very interested on how it goes for you.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Got 5 hours of sleep yesterday...

woke up picked up the girls and some corona, some poke (pronounced po'kay), and went to a secluded beach far away. We had a good time, the chick that i know good, her friend had a bangin lil ass, she was diggin in the sand with ass in air and i could see her glutes just working she was a tight lil thang. Got to see some ass, feel some titties and just be the fcukin man! We had fun, no action but a slight handjob in the car. Dropped them off and headed to my aunties house for a barbq, at alot of raw fish, steak, shrooms, all kinds of stuff....and saw my 5month old cousin for the first time. Then i went home and got ready for work. Ate some more steak......sittin at my desk, work finished and killin time. I got some nice comments about my body except this is the second girl this week to tell me my arms should be bigger!!!!! I take it as constructive criticism! Gonna work harder to get these guns bigger. And thanks for listening to all that sh1t.

PS: I won a free bottle of Animal Pak! Gonna review that when i get it.
  36. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

sweet, sounds like a good day all around. I need a good relaxing day
    This space for rent

37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

sweet, sounds like a good day all around. I need a good relaxing day
    youre in florida, shouldnt be hard! haha.

i like outdoors, barbq, beer, music, friends, food....thats always a relaxin good time.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

woke up picked up the girls and some corona, some poke (pronounced po'kay), and went to a secluded beach far away. We had a good time, the chick that i know good, her friend had a bangin lil ass, she was diggin in the sand with ass in air and i could see her glutes just working she was a tight lil thang. Got to see some ass, feel some titties and just be the fcukin man! We had fun, no action but a slight handjob in the car.
    i will be in hawaii by morning

Now go sort out those arms Stretch.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

lifts have always gone up along the way and definition too but for some reason im not getting much size out of my arms. I may need to focus on triceps alot more as they make the arm bigger imo (compared to bis) My bis are ahead of tris that for sure.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

lifts have always gone up along the way and definition too but for some reason im not getting much size out of my arms. I may need to focus on triceps alot more as they make the arm bigger imo (compared to bis) My bis are ahead of tris that for sure.
    Well, far be it for old man Yoda to tell young Skywalker anything that he doesn't already know.....but you need to stick to the meat and potatoes exercises for those Tri's. Weighted Dips, Close-Grip Bench Presses, and Reverse-Grip Bench Presses work very well at packing on the mass!! Diet will take care of the detail. You need MASS!! :bb3:

Similar Forum Threads

1. How clean r clean bulks?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:11 AM
  2. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:43 PM
  3. Keeping a log
    By Ectofighter in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 11:15 PM
  4. How clean is clean on a bulking cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:53 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:54 AM