Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off thanks to Advanced Muscle Science for giving me the oppurtunity to tryout 2 bottles of HypertropX. They even gave me a fresh looking hand towel!

I wont be logging exact workout numbers but more of what i can feel and what effects i seem to get from the product. Feel free to talk about anything here I dont have much friends so i doubt it will get to cluttered up in here.

I have been taking 4 caps preworkout for the past week and let me tell you for the ingredient profile i was surprised at the pump and overall nice feeling it gives me during workouts. It doesnt look like much on the label but let me tell you they hit the combo nicely cuz it seems to be working. I will now take 4 caps ed even on nonworkout days. I will venture off into higher doses to experiment as i go along.

Btw, in case you are wondering about the title for the thread......it refers to staying clean from steroid use, ive been cycling a lil much and im trying to stay off for a good while and get everything working right natty so im hoping to find some gems in the supplement world to keep me gaining and happy happy. Its just really hard cuz im so tempted to get on the AAS train again. Wish me luck!

So the fun begins....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of today:

24 y/o male, 6'2" 212lbs (dry in the morning), 12.6% bf (4 point pinch), 45c/40p/15f macro split, 3.5-4.5k cal range, ecto, 4day split training volume.

Supps right now: HypertropX, Optimen multi, Creatine mono, Protien shakes, occasionally 3 caps R4W or 1 scoop Vasocharge, occasional Xtend.

ps. the caps taste like orange, i like :food:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooh Yeah baby!! First up to the natty freak show!! :aargh: Told you I was your #1 fan bro!! I'm behind you 100% on this thing Piston. Show us how to do it........naturally!! :head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooh Yeah baby!! First up to the natty freak show!! :aargh: Told you I was your #1 fan bro!! I'm behind you 100% on this thing Piston. Show us how to do it........naturally!! :head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
will do TG! big ups to big poppa TG! yee boyee im still a freak without the sauce. You better slow down on those reps brah, the day you pass me is the day i jump back ON :head: lol jk

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Keeping me clean sh1t sounds like a rehab program. lol. lets get this show on the road.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Bass is up in this biatch! Hit it hard bro, I KNOW you will annihilate the iron no matter what you're on! :bruce2: Let's see what this HypertropX can do!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Piston, not to start leading the thread astray already, but what were you thoughts on the Hyperdrol you just finished. I'm curious as to how well you liked it? :think: Do you think it would be a nice addition to my natty run coming up after this PCT? Thanks for your input as always bro. And I'd rep ya if this damn thing would let me. I don't want to pass your rep points and get you back on the juice already!! lol :D THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fellahz thanks for joining my support group lol.

Im gonna hit chest today, eating my oats and whey right now.

Thunder, i didnt even tap into that bottle of HyperdrolX2 that much, maybe a week at 3 caps a day. I decided to stop because i didnt want anything hormonal right now if i can help it. I want my libido to normalize back to the horny young man i was haha. Ill probably use it after the two bottles of HypertropX. I cant say i noticed much from it i think it was to early to tell. All i can say is i love having my full sack back again!!! :woohoo:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take that full sack and go bang some young island girls over the head with it. :trout: They love a full-scrotal-assault!! lol THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take that full sack and go bang some young island girls over the head with it. :trout: They love a full-scrotal-assault!! lol THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thundergod again.
hahaha, u should write books.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Books were, are, and will be written about me!! :box: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
in with the cool kids..........and TG:duel:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm testing the HYP X out and I love the clean rush they give me, so in for the ride!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sundays workout was chest. Got a good workout in, endurance seemed to be elevated and the mind muscle connection was better probably due to the yohimbinehcl. I took 4 caps hyp x and 3 caps r4w.

Mondays workout was back. Execellent workout here, i did used 4 caps of hyp x early in the day, later i ate a huge amount of sushi with these two hot honeys. They wanted me to hang out at the house and have some drinks but i told myself id go by later, i just cannot miss a workout. So str8 after the sushi dinner i went to the gym and popped a multi, 4 caps hyp x, and 3 caps r4w. I was anxious to start pumpin but i had to just chill out and let the food digest. Id say about 20min from getting to the gym i was already doing lat pulldowns..light. when 30min kicked in i said its on. Hit the wide lat pulldowns for 4 sets. cg pulldowns for 2 sets. seated cable row for 3 sets, these i usually do at the end of my workouts but wow did numbers jump on this! 3 sets tbar 90,90,135. yates row 3 sets. db row 2 sets 100s. hammer pulldowns 1 giant drop set. 2 sets standing str8 arm pulldowns. 1 set cable bb curl light with 80lb. Just about all of those were 10-12 rep range. does it look like overtraining? I always do alot of volume on back days.

Today i go back to work and im taking a gym day off unless i decide to do some cardio which i highly doubt will happen.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Sundays workout was chest. Got a good workout in, endurance seemed to be elevated and the mind muscle connection was better probably due to the yohimbinehcl. I took 4 caps hyp x and 3 caps r4w.

Mondays workout was back. Execellent workout here, i did used 4 caps of hyp x early in the day, later i ate a huge amount of sushi with these two hot honeys. They wanted me to hang out at the house and have some drinks but i told myself id go by later, i just cannot miss a workout. So str8 after the sushi dinner i went to the gym and popped a multi, 4 caps hyp x, and 3 caps r4w. I was anxious to start pumpin but i had to just chill out and let the food digest. Id say about 20min from getting to the gym i was already doing lat pulldowns..light. when 30min kicked in i said its on. Hit the wide lat pulldowns for 4 sets. cg pulldowns for 2 sets. seated cable row for 3 sets, these i usually do at the end of my workouts but wow did numbers jump on this! 3 sets tbar 90,90,135. yates row 3 sets. db row 2 sets 100s. hammer pulldowns 1 giant drop set. 2 sets standing str8 arm pulldowns. 1 set cable bb curl light with 80lb. Just about all of those were 10-12 rep range. does it look like overtraining? I always do alot of volume on back days.

Today i go back to work and im taking a gym day off unless i decide to do some cardio which i highly doubt will happen.
just eat as hard and heavy as you train and you won't need to worry about over training bro. for sessions like that, i'd just increase my cals and protein intake higher than normal, the day after.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats usually what i do BG. ive heard guys like Art Atwood say there is no such thing as overtraining, some say there is only undereating.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
thats usually what i do BG. ive heard guys like Art Atwood say there is no such thing as overtraining, some say there is only undereating.
thats trey brewers line "you cant overtrain, you can only undereat" something like that

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel great man, not too sure i can give the credit to hyp x right now. I think my natty test is kickin hard right now and im liking it hopefully itll keep it up cuz i feel almost how i was on cycle but with slightly less strength.

Aussie i heard you had a crazy vacation bro!.... do tell.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
worked out earlier today, hit legs.

took 4 caps hyp x and 3 caps r4w pre. Started with leg press, i stopped squats because my right knee was messed up for a while so today i went pretty heavy because my knee is feeling better. I was training hams and calves with very minimal leg extensions for a week or two. Then my hams were really in pain this past week so i last week i only hit calves and quads. Today i got to all three muslce groups but took it light on hams. Good endurance boost here again. I felt like doing alot more sets but told myself to take it easy. Very nice clean energy the whole workout. Pumps were good but nothing amazing. workout order....leg press, leg extensions, lying leg curl, sldl's, 45degree machine calf raises supersetted with plate toe raises (heel and toe). thats about it.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lil late but I'm here fo ya big killa. This should be a nice change of pace for ya maybe.....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining Blacksheep.

just went to eat with my girl and she commented how i look bigger now, probably from all the eating and carbs ive been taking in.

I have a new diet now but i need to get some groceries soon or ill be eating my reserves (ramen noodles) lol.

Anyway im letting the food digest, 12oz chicken, 6 shrimp, 2 scoops rice and some cabbage, then im takin my hyp x. I think i will take 8 caps today without the r4w and see how it goes. bi, tri, delts on the list for today!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 feels great!

got alot of compliments at the gym. hit shoulders first with less sets than i usually do but i felt it was enough. got a sick pump with bb front raises. Good energy throughout actually alot of clean energy. did bis next and wow i got pumped. I used a TUT method of training just keeping the muscle working but not letting it rest at all between sets this means keeping your arm from coming up to high and extending when lowering (during curls). My arms looked blown! Went to tris and strength was up with them on pushdowns. Nice pump too, kept me from extending all the way. Finished up with reverse pec fly machine for rear delts and underhand bb bench.

Leviathan holds 9mg of yohimbine hcl in two caps and ive done 4 caps before so i figured the total in 8 caps of hyp x (8mg) wouldnt give me problems.....and it didnt! Im gonna dose 8 caps now preworkout. and 4 caps on off days.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You see, training natty ain't so bad Piston!! You just have to have the heart of a warrior, which I know you have!! Dig down deep and tap into those unused reserves you have in there!!! :head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rahjah that! Thanks for the support TG, i definately will find was to keep it natty. Its tempting everyday tho.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
IN. Goin clean eh.. I gotta do that soon too. I know you won't be slackin at all. Give 'em hell PP.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to have you guys.

So far i will say i like this stuff, its helping me keep the muscle i have, gives me energy in the gym, nice lil pump, and ive seen some added endurance and strength....so far so good.

I have started GHRP-6 peptide again, 200-300mcg before bed and a lil after postworkout shake.

THats still considered natty right? :lol: :hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great to have you guys.

So far i will say i like this stuff, its helping me keep the muscle i have, gives me energy in the gym, nice lil pump, and ive seen some added endurance and strength....so far so good.

I have started GHRP-6 peptide again, 200-300mcg before bed and a lil after postworkout shake.

THats still considered natty right? :lol: :hammer:
Aw god lol:think: yea that's natty.......kinda, maybe, sorta, could be..:lol:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Wow, glad to see your takin' a break. Hope it works out for you bro. Subbed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, glad to see your takin' a break. Hope it works out for you bro. Subbed.
i hope so too. I dont know what it is but im pretty sure its because ive changed my diet up and now i feel like im gaining well. Feeling bigger and stronger than ever since i ended the last cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the last 4 days off. Gonna hit chest today. Regretting not getting in the gym Sunday and MOnday. What can i say, i was having a very busy weekend.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the last 4 days off. What can i say, i was having a very busy weekend.
What kind of busy? Busy as in :afro:eek:r busy as in :chick::whip:eek:r busy as in :drunk: lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caught a sore throat on Monday and Tuesday just felt really sick. Wed i called in from work but i did manage to workout chest and back. Numbers didnt go down which kind of surprised me. Took 4 hyp x then 4 more 20min later, 30min from workout. Im pretty sick guys but i still managed to get a good workout in.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Caught a sore throat on Monday and Tuesday just felt really sick. Wed i called in from work but i did manage to workout chest and back. Numbers didnt go down which kind of surprised me. Took 4 hyp x then 4 more 20min later, 30min from workout. Im pretty sick guys but i still managed to get a good workout in.
Sorry to hear your feelin like sht brother. Hang in there man it'll be gone in a few days. As far as the sore throat thing, this happens to me all the time just switch to the Bubbler bro:thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah yes.....the Bubbler!! How sweet it is!!! :afro: :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel for you on the sickness. I've been sick and out for three days. Takes some serious puking to make me miss.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today i took my car to a shop to get to new tires. Went to the gym and took 4 hyp x added to the 4 i took prior to leaving the house. Chest is sore today. I hit shoulders first, then bis, followed by tris. Tris i think i did a lil less sets then i wanted to. Did like 6 min on the stairmaster after lol....got a quick pump in the calves tho. Oh i did do 4 sets of lat pulldowns while i waited for the cables to do standing cable curls. Back wasnt completely worked yesterday imo. Been taking nyquil, theraflu, and some actem...whatever. Still only on the hyp x, multi, and starting up the creatine mono again after about a week off of it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take care of yourself Piston. Self-medicate and get better fast. How's the poundages holding up on this natty run? I don't mean this last week while you've been under the weather, but in the last few weeks. What's ahead of you when the HypertropX is done?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take care of yourself Piston. Self-medicate and get better fast. How's the poundages holding up on this natty run? I don't mean this last week while you've been under the weather, but in the last few weeks. What's ahead of you when the HypertropX is done?
Im doing the best i can with this. i may call in sick fri sat and off sun mon just for good measure. The poundages as far as bodyweight im not sure its been awhile since ive weighed in but i lost weight for sure. The poundages in the gym are close 10-20lb decreases on most lifts. Diet hasnt been that clean lately so ill have to tune that up once i get to the commisary again (whenever grandma is ready to go). Im hanging in there but ive just been dreaming and imagining what its like to be on cycle again! fvcccckkkkkk! its tuff....

I have another bottle of HypertropX and a bottle of HyperdrolX2. A tub of MAN Clout and some Vasocharge and Leviathan. Probably use up all that first before i think of anything else.

Anyone want to trade for a bottle of 3ad that i have?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Today i took my car to a shop to get to new tires. Went to the gym and took 4 hyp x added to the 4 i took prior to leaving the house. Chest is sore today. I hit shoulders first, then bis, followed by tris. Tris i think i did a lil less sets then i wanted to. Did like 6 min on the stairmaster after lol....got a quick pump in the calves tho. Oh i did do 4 sets of lat pulldowns while i waited for the cables to do standing cable curls. Back wasnt completely worked yesterday imo. Been taking nyquil, theraflu, and some actem...whatever. Still only on the hyp x, multi, and starting up the creatine mono again after about a week off of it.
i'd pick up a B-Complex(which all bber's should be taking already) as well bro. great for the immune system. also, as a couple grams of vitamin C everyday. look into a product called Emergen-C. it's great. when I get a cold, which is VERY rare, the Emergen-C really helps it go away way sooner than usual.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd pick up a B-Complex(which all bber's should be taking already) as well bro. great for the immune system. also, as a couple grams of vitamin C everyday. look into a product called Emergen-C. it's great. when I get a cold, which is VERY rare, the Emergen-C really helps it go away way sooner than usual.
^^X2^^ that emergen-C is the sht bro. The lemon-lime one is the only way to go IMO:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so bad news, i was sick all last week. i hit the gym 3 times but the rest of the week i was just eating maybe one or 2 meals a day. Weighed in on Monday at the doctors at 200lbs even!!! damn. so i lost alot of gains and i got thrown off my tracks for a bit but im ready to do this more dedicated than ever! I already have a strict diet plan in the works and a strict training program so well see how it goes. I know for a fact that HypertropX is going to help me. On one of those days last week with sh1tty nutrition and no training i popped 4 hyp x and no joke within 10-15min i felt the stuff in my veins like i was on some sort of steroid. Now this is probably because it was so effective for my depleted body at the time but i felt a body pump i guess u could call it.

I apologize to AMS for not keepin up with the log but sh1t happens. I have about 20 caps in the first bottle and the whole second bottle to go so this log will start to be updated on the daily.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
That sucks bro, but like you said; shyt happens. Glad all is well and you got over that bug. Let's get THIS fvckin shyt CRACKIN!!!! ANNIHILATE THOSE B!TCH AZZ WEIGHTS!!! :aargh: Also, STUFF YOUR FVCKIN FACE AND GET THOSE GAINS BACK!!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yah bassgod!

had a pretty good workout. 8 hyp x, 3 scoops xtend, 1 scoop vasocharge, 1 adrenaline. Chest bis forearms.

chest

bb bench 1x10 135, 1x8 135, 1x5 275, 4x5 225
incline db 1x10 55, 2x10 75
mach fly 1x10 125, 2x10 195

bi
standing bb 1x10 50, 1x8 60, 1x5 70, 4x5 90
incline db 1x10 25, 1x 10 35 drop 1xfailure 25 drop 1xfailure 15
standing bb TUT 50lb 40 sec.

forearm
reverse bb ?
one arm cable overhand ?
one arm cable wrist curl ?
one arm cable hammer ?
behind back bb wrist curl ?

im lazy and dont really remember the forearm numbers.
keeping weights moderate and form strict. Just wheening myself back into it this week.

tomorrow probably the split will be back, traps, calves. similiar set up with a primary exercise with warmup and 5x5 then ancillary excercises with 2-3 worksets.

next training day would be legs followed by a delt tri day. Im experimenting with a new routine and going to keep volume lower then usual (which is normally very high).

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
so bad news, i was sick all last week. i hit the gym 3 times but the rest of the week i was just eating maybe one or 2 meals a day. Weighed in on Monday at the doctors at 200lbs even!!! damn. so i lost alot of gains and i got thrown off my tracks for a bit but im ready to do this more dedicated than ever! I already have a strict diet plan in the works and a strict training program so well see how it goes. I know for a fact that HypertropX is going to help me. On one of those days last week with sh1tty nutrition and no training i popped 4 hyp x and no joke within 10-15min i felt the stuff in my veins like i was on some sort of steroid. Now this is probably because it was so effective for my depleted body at the time but i felt a body pump i guess u could call it.

I apologize to AMS for not keepin up with the log but sh1t happens. I have about 20 caps in the first bottle and the whole second bottle to go so this log will start to be updated on the daily.
Am i wrong thinking tht you were around 230-240ish a coupla months back??