Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Rahjah that! Thanks for the support TG, i definately will find was to keep it natty. Its tempting everyday tho.


  2. sssuuubbbeeeddd!!
    •   
       


  3. IN. Goin clean eh.. I gotta do that soon too. I know you won't be slackin at all. Give 'em hell PP.

  4. Great to have you guys.

    So far i will say i like this stuff, its helping me keep the muscle i have, gives me energy in the gym, nice lil pump, and ive seen some added endurance and strength....so far so good.

    I have started GHRP-6 peptide again, 200-300mcg before bed and a lil after postworkout shake.


    THats still considered natty right?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Great to have you guys.

    So far i will say i like this stuff, its helping me keep the muscle i have, gives me energy in the gym, nice lil pump, and ive seen some added endurance and strength....so far so good.

    I have started GHRP-6 peptide again, 200-300mcg before bed and a lil after postworkout shake.


    THats still considered natty right?
    Aw god lol yea that's natty.......kinda, maybe, sorta, could be..
    •   
       


  6. Wow, glad to see your takin' a break. Hope it works out for you bro. Subbed.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Wow, glad to see your takin' a break. Hope it works out for you bro. Subbed.
    i hope so too. I dont know what it is but im pretty sure its because ive changed my diet up and now i feel like im gaining well. Feeling bigger and stronger than ever since i ended the last cycle.

  8. Pump where you at?

  9. I took the last 4 days off. Gonna hit chest today. Regretting not getting in the gym Sunday and MOnday. What can i say, i was having a very busy weekend.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    I took the last 4 days off. What can i say, i was having a very busy weekend.
    What kind of busy? Busy as in or busy as in :chick:or busy as in lol
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    What kind of busy? Busy as in or busy as in :chick:or busy as in lol
    all three

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    all three
    Aww, that's rough Continue on solider....

  13. Caught a sore throat on Monday and Tuesday just felt really sick. Wed i called in from work but i did manage to workout chest and back. Numbers didnt go down which kind of surprised me. Took 4 hyp x then 4 more 20min later, 30min from workout. Im pretty sick guys but i still managed to get a good workout in.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Caught a sore throat on Monday and Tuesday just felt really sick. Wed i called in from work but i did manage to workout chest and back. Numbers didnt go down which kind of surprised me. Took 4 hyp x then 4 more 20min later, 30min from workout. Im pretty sick guys but i still managed to get a good workout in.
    Sorry to hear your feelin like sht brother. Hang in there man it'll be gone in a few days. As far as the sore throat thing, this happens to me all the time just switch to the Bubbler bro

  15. Ah yes.....the Bubbler!! How sweet it is!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  16. I feel for you on the sickness. I've been sick and out for three days. Takes some serious puking to make me miss.

  17. Today i took my car to a shop to get to new tires. Went to the gym and took 4 hyp x added to the 4 i took prior to leaving the house. Chest is sore today. I hit shoulders first, then bis, followed by tris. Tris i think i did a lil less sets then i wanted to. Did like 6 min on the stairmaster after lol....got a quick pump in the calves tho. Oh i did do 4 sets of lat pulldowns while i waited for the cables to do standing cable curls. Back wasnt completely worked yesterday imo. Been taking nyquil, theraflu, and some actem...whatever. Still only on the hyp x, multi, and starting up the creatine mono again after about a week off of it.

  18. Take care of yourself Piston. Self-medicate and get better fast. How's the poundages holding up on this natty run? I don't mean this last week while you've been under the weather, but in the last few weeks. What's ahead of you when the HypertropX is done?
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Take care of yourself Piston. Self-medicate and get better fast. How's the poundages holding up on this natty run? I don't mean this last week while you've been under the weather, but in the last few weeks. What's ahead of you when the HypertropX is done?
    Im doing the best i can with this. i may call in sick fri sat and off sun mon just for good measure. The poundages as far as bodyweight im not sure its been awhile since ive weighed in but i lost weight for sure. The poundages in the gym are close 10-20lb decreases on most lifts. Diet hasnt been that clean lately so ill have to tune that up once i get to the commisary again (whenever grandma is ready to go). Im hanging in there but ive just been dreaming and imagining what its like to be on cycle again! fvcccckkkkkk! its tuff....

    I have another bottle of HypertropX and a bottle of HyperdrolX2. A tub of MAN Clout and some Vasocharge and Leviathan. Probably use up all that first before i think of anything else.

    Anyone want to trade for a bottle of 3ad that i have?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Today i took my car to a shop to get to new tires. Went to the gym and took 4 hyp x added to the 4 i took prior to leaving the house. Chest is sore today. I hit shoulders first, then bis, followed by tris. Tris i think i did a lil less sets then i wanted to. Did like 6 min on the stairmaster after lol....got a quick pump in the calves tho. Oh i did do 4 sets of lat pulldowns while i waited for the cables to do standing cable curls. Back wasnt completely worked yesterday imo. Been taking nyquil, theraflu, and some actem...whatever. Still only on the hyp x, multi, and starting up the creatine mono again after about a week off of it.
    i'd pick up a B-Complex(which all bber's should be taking already) as well bro. great for the immune system. also, as a couple grams of vitamin C everyday. look into a product called Emergen-C. it's great. when I get a cold, which is VERY rare, the Emergen-C really helps it go away way sooner than usual.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    i'd pick up a B-Complex(which all bber's should be taking already) as well bro. great for the immune system. also, as a couple grams of vitamin C everyday. look into a product called Emergen-C. it's great. when I get a cold, which is VERY rare, the Emergen-C really helps it go away way sooner than usual.
    ^^X2^^ that emergen-C is the sht bro. The lemon-lime one is the only way to go IMO

  22. so bad news, i was sick all last week. i hit the gym 3 times but the rest of the week i was just eating maybe one or 2 meals a day. Weighed in on Monday at the doctors at 200lbs even!!! damn. so i lost alot of gains and i got thrown off my tracks for a bit but im ready to do this more dedicated than ever! I already have a strict diet plan in the works and a strict training program so well see how it goes. I know for a fact that HypertropX is going to help me. On one of those days last week with sh1tty nutrition and no training i popped 4 hyp x and no joke within 10-15min i felt the stuff in my veins like i was on some sort of steroid. Now this is probably because it was so effective for my depleted body at the time but i felt a body pump i guess u could call it.

    I apologize to AMS for not keepin up with the log but sh1t happens. I have about 20 caps in the first bottle and the whole second bottle to go so this log will start to be updated on the daily.

  23. That sucks bro, but like you said; shyt happens. Glad all is well and you got over that bug. Let's get THIS ****in shyt CRACKIN!!!! ANNIHILATE THOSE B!TCH AZZ WEIGHTS!!! Also, STUFF YOUR ****IN FACE AND GET THOSE GAINS BACK!!!!!

  24. hell yah bassgod!

    had a pretty good workout. 8 hyp x, 3 scoops xtend, 1 scoop vasocharge, 1 adrenaline. Chest bis forearms.

    chest

    bb bench 1x10 135, 1x8 135, 1x5 275, 4x5 225
    incline db 1x10 55, 2x10 75
    mach fly 1x10 125, 2x10 195

    bi
    standing bb 1x10 50, 1x8 60, 1x5 70, 4x5 90
    incline db 1x10 25, 1x 10 35 drop 1xfailure 25 drop 1xfailure 15
    standing bb TUT 50lb 40 sec.

    forearm
    reverse bb ?
    one arm cable overhand ?
    one arm cable wrist curl ?
    one arm cable hammer ?
    behind back bb wrist curl ?

    im lazy and dont really remember the forearm numbers.
    keeping weights moderate and form strict. Just wheening myself back into it this week.

    tomorrow probably the split will be back, traps, calves. similiar set up with a primary exercise with warmup and 5x5 then ancillary excercises with 2-3 worksets.

    next training day would be legs followed by a delt tri day. Im experimenting with a new routine and going to keep volume lower then usual (which is normally very high).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    so bad news, i was sick all last week. i hit the gym 3 times but the rest of the week i was just eating maybe one or 2 meals a day. Weighed in on Monday at the doctors at 200lbs even!!! damn. so i lost alot of gains and i got thrown off my tracks for a bit but im ready to do this more dedicated than ever! I already have a strict diet plan in the works and a strict training program so well see how it goes. I know for a fact that HypertropX is going to help me. On one of those days last week with sh1tty nutrition and no training i popped 4 hyp x and no joke within 10-15min i felt the stuff in my veins like i was on some sort of steroid. Now this is probably because it was so effective for my depleted body at the time but i felt a body pump i guess u could call it.

    I apologize to AMS for not keepin up with the log but sh1t happens. I have about 20 caps in the first bottle and the whole second bottle to go so this log will start to be updated on the daily.
    Am i wrong thinking tht you were around 230-240ish a coupla months back??
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 08:59 AM
  2. Help me Clean out my cabinet with my upcoming PCT
    By whitedevil74 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 01:23 PM
  3. help me out with extending my cycle?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:55 PM
  4. PLEASE help me out with a stack bros
    By jos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 08:37 PM
  5. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Log in
Log in