Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I feel for you on the sickness. I've been sick and out for three days. Takes some serious puking to make me miss.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Today i took my car to a shop to get to new tires. Went to the gym and took 4 hyp x added to the 4 i took prior to leaving the house. Chest is sore today. I hit shoulders first, then bis, followed by tris. Tris i think i did a lil less sets then i wanted to. Did like 6 min on the stairmaster after lol....got a quick pump in the calves tho. Oh i did do 4 sets of lat pulldowns while i waited for the cables to do standing cable curls. Back wasnt completely worked yesterday imo. Been taking nyquil, theraflu, and some actem...whatever. Still only on the hyp x, multi, and starting up the creatine mono again after about a week off of it.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Take care of yourself Piston. Self-medicate and get better fast. How's the poundages holding up on this natty run? I don't mean this last week while you've been under the weather, but in the last few weeks. What's ahead of you when the HypertropX is done?
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Take care of yourself Piston. Self-medicate and get better fast. How's the poundages holding up on this natty run? I don't mean this last week while you've been under the weather, but in the last few weeks. What's ahead of you when the HypertropX is done?
    Im doing the best i can with this. i may call in sick fri sat and off sun mon just for good measure. The poundages as far as bodyweight im not sure its been awhile since ive weighed in but i lost weight for sure. The poundages in the gym are close 10-20lb decreases on most lifts. Diet hasnt been that clean lately so ill have to tune that up once i get to the commisary again (whenever grandma is ready to go). Im hanging in there but ive just been dreaming and imagining what its like to be on cycle again! fvcccckkkkkk! its tuff....

I have another bottle of HypertropX and a bottle of HyperdrolX2. A tub of MAN Clout and some Vasocharge and Leviathan. Probably use up all that first before i think of anything else.

Anyone want to trade for a bottle of 3ad that i have?
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Today i took my car to a shop to get to new tires. Went to the gym and took 4 hyp x added to the 4 i took prior to leaving the house. Chest is sore today. I hit shoulders first, then bis, followed by tris. Tris i think i did a lil less sets then i wanted to. Did like 6 min on the stairmaster after lol....got a quick pump in the calves tho. Oh i did do 4 sets of lat pulldowns while i waited for the cables to do standing cable curls. Back wasnt completely worked yesterday imo. Been taking nyquil, theraflu, and some actem...whatever. Still only on the hyp x, multi, and starting up the creatine mono again after about a week off of it.
    i'd pick up a B-Complex(which all bber's should be taking already) as well bro. great for the immune system. also, as a couple grams of vitamin C everyday. look into a product called Emergen-C. it's great. when I get a cold, which is VERY rare, the Emergen-C really helps it go away way sooner than usual.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    i'd pick up a B-Complex(which all bber's should be taking already) as well bro. great for the immune system. also, as a couple grams of vitamin C everyday. look into a product called Emergen-C. it's great. when I get a cold, which is VERY rare, the Emergen-C really helps it go away way sooner than usual.
    ^^X2^^ that emergen-C is the sht bro. The lemon-lime one is the only way to go IMO
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

so bad news, i was sick all last week. i hit the gym 3 times but the rest of the week i was just eating maybe one or 2 meals a day. Weighed in on Monday at the doctors at 200lbs even!!! damn. so i lost alot of gains and i got thrown off my tracks for a bit but im ready to do this more dedicated than ever! I already have a strict diet plan in the works and a strict training program so well see how it goes. I know for a fact that HypertropX is going to help me. On one of those days last week with sh1tty nutrition and no training i popped 4 hyp x and no joke within 10-15min i felt the stuff in my veins like i was on some sort of steroid. Now this is probably because it was so effective for my depleted body at the time but i felt a body pump i guess u could call it.

I apologize to AMS for not keepin up with the log but sh1t happens. I have about 20 caps in the first bottle and the whole second bottle to go so this log will start to be updated on the daily.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%

That sucks bro, but like you said; shyt happens. Glad all is well and you got over that bug. Let's get THIS ****in shyt CRACKIN!!!! ANNIHILATE THOSE B!TCH AZZ WEIGHTS!!! Also, STUFF YOUR ****IN FACE AND GET THOSE GAINS BACK!!!!!
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

hell yah bassgod!

had a pretty good workout. 8 hyp x, 3 scoops xtend, 1 scoop vasocharge, 1 adrenaline. Chest bis forearms.

chest

bb bench 1x10 135, 1x8 135, 1x5 275, 4x5 225
    incline db 1x10 55, 2x10 75
    mach fly 1x10 125, 2x10 195

bi
    standing bb 1x10 50, 1x8 60, 1x5 70, 4x5 90
    incline db 1x10 25, 1x 10 35 drop 1xfailure 25 drop 1xfailure 15
    standing bb TUT 50lb 40 sec.

forearm
    reverse bb ?
    one arm cable overhand ?
    one arm cable wrist curl ?
    one arm cable hammer ?
    behind back bb wrist curl ?

im lazy and dont really remember the forearm numbers.
    keeping weights moderate and form strict. Just wheening myself back into it this week.

tomorrow probably the split will be back, traps, calves. similiar set up with a primary exercise with warmup and 5x5 then ancillary excercises with 2-3 worksets.

next training day would be legs followed by a delt tri day. Im experimenting with a new routine and going to keep volume lower then usual (which is normally very high).
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%

so bad news, i was sick all last week. i hit the gym 3 times but the rest of the week i was just eating maybe one or 2 meals a day. Weighed in on Monday at the doctors at 200lbs even!!! damn. so i lost alot of gains and i got thrown off my tracks for a bit but im ready to do this more dedicated than ever! I already have a strict diet plan in the works and a strict training program so well see how it goes. I know for a fact that HypertropX is going to help me. On one of those days last week with sh1tty nutrition and no training i popped 4 hyp x and no joke within 10-15min i felt the stuff in my veins like i was on some sort of steroid. Now this is probably because it was so effective for my depleted body at the time but i felt a body pump i guess u could call it.

I apologize to AMS for not keepin up with the log but sh1t happens. I have about 20 caps in the first bottle and the whole second bottle to go so this log will start to be updated on the daily.
    Am i wrong thinking tht you were around 230-240ish a coupla months back??
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Am i wrong thinking tht you were around 230-240ish a coupla months back??
    220-230ish.

yeah, i know. I think im 210lbs now, but i will try not to weigh for a week or two. Im a serious ectomorph!!!! I mean i can go back down to probably 180-190 quite quickly if diet and training are off even for a few weeks to a month. Im a firm believer my body wants to stay around 190 so every day, every week is an effort to keep bodyweight on. Funny how so much hard work in building can be brought down so quickly.....this goes for anything in life too. The fall is so much faster than the climb. Im solid now, part of me wanted to get back on cycle quick and get that weight back but im gonna use discipline and dedication as my tools. Im getting stricter here to come and most of all..... staying clean!!! haha.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%

im gonna use discipline and dedication as my tools. Im getting stricter here to come and most of all..... staying clean!!! haha.
    And I am very proud of you for your brave efforts to accomplish your goals unassisted by hormonal manipulaion. I only started using these Designers 3 years ago. And before that I was still around 260 lbs. I just drank of a lot of Whey Protein, Creatine, and Glutamine. That was the bulk of my supplementation for almost 9 straight years from 1996 to 2005. Then I saw an ad for Juggernaut Phera-Bol and it was on!! But you can do this all-natural Piston. You are a warrior-born, endowed with a ferocious fighting spirit and and a firm resolve to accomplish whatever you set your mind to. STAY CLEAN...AND STAY STRONG!!!

13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

TG thanks! I really want to get on tho!!! haha i was thinking of a 20 day cycle of sorts or just using a preworkout dose for a month... Im gonna hold off as long as i can tho. Wow your reps have gone up i think that i should get on haha j/p, i havent been on the site for awhile so im slacking on passing out the reps.

here is a rough sample of the routine i plan on trying.

Day 1 - Chest, Biceps, Forearms
    1. rotatator cuff exercise (3x12) paranthesis mean warmups only
    2. Bench Press (1x10, 1x8) 5x5 - use same weight for all 5x5 sets.....not necessary to go to failure/can fail on last set....these must be perfect reps.. pause at top and bottom, just enough to separate each rep
    3. Flat DB Bench Press 2x8-10 go to failure on supplementary exercises
    4. Flat DB Flyes 2x8-10
    5. Straight Bar Curls (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
    6. Inc DB Curls 2x8-10
    7. Reverse BB Curls 2x8-10
    8. BB Wrist Curls 2x8-10

Day 2 - Low Back, Lats, Traps, Abs, Calves
    1. Chins (3xmax)
    2. Deadlifts (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
    3. Pulldowns 2x8-10
    4. BB or Cable Rows 2x8-10
    5. BB or DB Shrugs 2x8-10
    6. Calves 5x15 - each rep should take 10-15 seconds for burn
    7. Abs 5x25

Day 4 - Delts, Triceps
    1. Military Press (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
    2. DB Side Raise 2x8-10
    3. Rear Raise 2x8-10
    4. High Upright Rows on Smith Machine 2x8-10
    5. Close Grip Bench Press (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
    6. Reverse Grip Pushdowns 2x8-10
    7. DB Kickbacks 2x8-10

Day 5 or 6- Legs, Calves, Abs
    1. Leg Extensions (3x8-10)
    2. Leg Curls (3x8-10)
    3. Squats (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
    4. Lunges or Leg Press 2x8-10
    5. Stiff Leg Deads 2x8-10
    6. Calves 5x15
    7. Abs 5x25

Day 6 or 7- Rest

*auxillary exercises and reps are not set in stone
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%

That routine looks awesome brother. That's a lot less volume than you normally perform, correct? That will be a good thing IMO!! Except for your 5X5 of your basic compound movemnts, (squats, benches, military's, and deads) you're performing 2 work sets of your supplementary exercises. That's great! Sounds a lot like my routine and also the way that Dorian Yates worked out. You will love the amount of intensity you'll be able to generate knowing you don't have to save yourself for multiple sets to come. When you're facing 2 sets you can just go fukkin' crazy on 'em without holding anything back. Much better than routines where I see 5 to 7 different exercises for 5 to 8 sets of each for 1 bodypart!! Holy Hell----that's too much!! You'll love this new routine!! Have fun!!

15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That routine looks awesome brother. That's a lot less volume than you normally perform, correct? That will be a good thing IMO!! Except for your 5X5 of your basic compound movemnts, (squats, benches, military's, and deads) you're performing 2 work sets of your supplementary exercises. That's great! Sounds a lot like my routine and also the way that Dorian Yates worked out. You will love the amount of intensity you'll be able to generate knowing you don't have to save yourself for multiple sets to come. When you're facing 2 sets you can just go fukkin' crazy on 'em without holding anything back. Much better than routines where I see 5 to 7 different exercises for 5 to 8 sets of each for 1 bodypart!! Holy Hell----that's too much!! You'll love this new routine!! Have fun!!
    Yeah, exactly. Ive been doing alot of volume lately it makes the gym more of a chore seeing how you do alot of sets etc. It will take getting used to but ill be using alot more weight once i get back in it from my layoff. Ill probably throw in some dropsets in there too, similiar to you TG. Itll be updated here so no worries. Not sure if ill keep the numbers posted here but im back in it fo sho!!!
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

none of those are superset? doing that helps cut down on time in gym if you are doing high volume
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    none of those are superset? doing that helps cut down on time in gym if you are doing high volume
    im trying to cut down on volume but its almost an addiction. I will be using as little rest time as possible between sets. Im gettin off of work at the moment and headed to the gym for workout #2. 6caps hypertrop X today since i have extra leucine in 3scoops of xtend along with 2 scoops vasocharge. I havent done deadlifts in a long time so im going to take those somewhat light just to gauge my weights on this first week of the program. Im gonna give it early morning HELL!!!! thats for damn sure. Look out old timers a HELLRAISER has come to bang out deads and sweat like a maniac!
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

lat pulldowns 2x10 120
    deads 1x10 135, 1x10 185, 5x5 275
    lat pulldowns 1x10 180, 1x10 230
    tbar 1x10 115, 1x10 135 drop 1x15 90
    yates row 1x10 185, 1x10 225 drop 1x10 135
    smith row 2x10 225, 1x8 315
    crunches 5x25
    hangin leg raise 2x10
    45deg machine calve raise 5x15 200

felt alright although i must say im not used to this type of workout with back. Ill stick it out this way. I even added some extra in there cuz i feel the need to destroy back with volume all the time. The hardest of them all has to be calves lol i guess im not used to it but my feet and not my calves were getting some pain...you know the arches of your feet? well it felt so pumped i had to cheat a few reps on the last 2 sets. My chest bi and forearms feel a lil blown but im trying to figure out if its the routine or the fact i was out of the gym for awhile.....probably both. I felt a lil stimmed out too, kept getting distracted by people walking around and such.

10g creatine in a monster shake that im drinking right now.
    3cup skim milk
    2 scoop strwberry whey
    1 tbsp sugar free strwberry jam
    1 banana
    1 cup oats

oh yeah went grocery shopping thursday morning and got a bunch of stuff stocked so im happy about that.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%

Keep up the annihilation brotha! I LOVE the time right after I get groceries, lol. I'm like "damn, I can't WAIT to eat all of this good fooooodd!!"
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I baked up 7lbs of chicken breast tonite
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

No doubt BG, No doubt.

Today im taking off unless i somehow decide to go do 20min of low intensity cardio (highly doubt that). Its just big eating today. Everyone have a safe weekend!
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

I baked up 7lbs of chicken breast tonite
    haha. yeah, looks like i bought all food i have to cook up instead of quick meal microwave type sh1t. Im gonna cook up some turkey filets in lemongrass and keep those in ready to eat meals with rice. I have a party size pan of lasagna made already too. Ill try those turkey breasts today. Got frozen chicken breast, shrimp, tilapia, cubed steak, steaks, groundbeef, salmon patties, turkey filets, thats pretty much my main protien source along with eggs and whey. I need variety personally i dont want to be eating chicken day in and day out.
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

7lbs doest actually last me that long. i'm switching up jobs too, so i'm trying to get into the swing of cooking up enough ish on the weekend to have stuff to bring to work thru the week
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

7lbs doest actually last me that long. i'm switching up jobs too, so i'm trying to get into the swing of cooking up enough ish on the weekend to have stuff to bring to work thru the week
    yeah this will be my first time trying that out. Hopefully it proves easier. How do you cook it easy? I just picked up 100% pure macadamia nut oil from the store. I hear it is like the best fat you can have PERIOD. Im gonna be using it to cook with and probably throw some in my shakes too. Ill hook you up with some soon
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

i just put it in a baking pan, lightly salt and then drizzle some oil in (I used olive oil) bake at 350 for around a half hour. I only salt it so that way I can add seasonings for flavor depending on what I am eating it with. so maybe make a walnut/cranberry salad with it with some olive oil mayo one day, a sandwich with cajun spices and tabasco mayo another, chop it up and put it in pasta sauce over whole wheat pasta another, etc
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%

I'm a big fan of lemon pepper chicken, bbq chicken, and chicken spiedies(google them) They are marinated in a one of a kind sauce that will never be duplicated. They ONLY sell the marinade in my hometown back in NY. It's DA BOMB!!!!! Only IBM and this spiedie marinade originated there lol. Check online and you can order some I bet. Marinate the chicken for a day or 20 prior to cooking. You will jizz in your pants, lol. The name is Lupo's or Spiedie and Rib Pit marinade.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

i just put it in a baking pan, lightly salt and then drizzle some oil in (I used olive oil) bake at 350 for around a half hour. I only salt it so that way I can add seasonings for flavor depending on what I am eating it with. so maybe make a walnut/cranberry salad with it with some olive oil mayo one day, a sandwich with cajun spices and tabasco mayo another, chop it up and put it in pasta sauce over whole wheat pasta another, etc
    thanks for the tips. how are your workouts going? what are you doing now as far as that goes?
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

i'm doing a split, generally going like this

sat chest + some shoulders
    sun some legs, all back and some shoulders
    mon tue off
    wed legs + bis/tri
    thu fri off

fairly high volume, usually 5-6 exercises per body part 4-5 sets in the 12-15 rep range. as much possible db work (even db deadlifts). seems to be what works best for me. I dont give 2 craps about strength, its all about looks for me. this seems to work pretty well, and fits into my new job schedule. i'm doing no cardio other than the occasional bike ride (but they are long when i do em). with the new job too they pay $500 a year towards a gym membership and I found one not too far from the office that has boxing facilities, and does the boxing classes at 7am 3x a week. so I may do that
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

8 hypertrop x
    1 adrenaline
    3 scoops xtend

military press (seated with no back support) bar x 20, 1x10 115, 1x10 135, 1x5 185, 1x5 225, 3x5 185
    db lateral raise 1x5 15, 1x12 25, 1x10 30, 1x10 30
    machine rear delt fly 1x12 100, 1x10 130, 1x6 180
    uprights in smith bar x 20, 1x10 115, 1x10 135, 1x10 135
    hammer iso behind neck press 1x10 3 plates each side
    bb closegrip bench 1x10 95, 1x10 115, 5x5 185
    rev grip pushdown 2x10 70
    pushdown 1x10 80, 1x10 90, 1x10 100 (this cable weights are heavy)

postwo
    2scoops banana musclemilk
    1 banana
    10g creatine mono
    1 tbsp pb
    2.5 cups milk
    1 multi
    1 usplab trib extract cap

Again, trying to get used to the less volume than normal in these workouts but it seems to be working. Im seeing and feeling progress....maybe ive been overtraining...??? These numbers arent my full output im still trying to gauge the routine so dont be surprised if they jump up a bit in the next week or two.

I have work tonight and tomorrow i will do legs abs calves and will complete one cycle of this routine. I basically know what weights i should be using etc so next week should be better.

I still have MAN clout, Leviathan, Hyperdrolx2, xtends, usplabs trib extract capped, HypertropX as far as natty supps go. Might be throwin in some IGF2... if my boy comes thru haha. I still have a 2mg of pegmgf, maybe 10mg of ghrp6 left. Im already planning my next injectable which is not really a good thing I may run a quick oral designer cycle after i finish all the natty goods....excited already about this injectable i have planned....gonna hold off the best i can. Plus funds arent looking to nice right now so i cant be spending money on a cycle right now unless its something from my stash.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%

Lookin good bro, keep it up! PM sent mayne.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

anyone wanna see the injectable plan?
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.29%

very good log, may have to put this product on my list of goodies...
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Its good stuff. i dont know off the top of my head how much its costs but im quite certain its fairly cheap. Its not alot of stuff in it but just a good blend imo. You still get pumps but nothing crazy, and nice recovery and clean energy. I like the stuff really.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%

I sure do!!!

35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%

me! me!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Cummon bro we wanna see the injectable, sorry im late, but i had to help a brother out, as soon as i could see you were doing a natty cycle i was like what the... ive got to see this, nice work so far bro!!!
    What kind of injectable cycle is it, i know your gunna bulk, but ....just TELL ME!!!!!
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

muhahahahaha ok i guess ill let the cat out of the bag.
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-8 tren ace 50mg ed or 100eod
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    6-8 masteron 100mg eod

nothing crazy, just short and sweet
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%

muhahahahaha ok i guess ill let the cat out of the bag.
    1-6 dbol 40mg ed
    1-8 tren ace 50mg ed or 100eod
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    6-8 masteron 100mg eod

nothing crazy, just short and sweet
    Sounds delicious bro! Looks like you're going after a super-soldier strength cycle!! There's some Test/Tren Ace looming closely on the horizon for me as well. Bring Forth The Tren!!

39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%

I want tren,but don't have the extra cash I'm getting some for my next run though T Prop and Tren FTW!! :bb3:
  40. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

being a steroid junkie or a recovering one haha i think i have to see what the god of all AAS has to offer me, what its all about!.

I missed leg day two days in a row....BIG DEAL, kill me. haha, actually i feel a lil bad about missing a workout esp when i told myself i wouldnt but ill just let it slide and ill go back to workout one tomorrow. Im thinking of throwing in the hyperdrolx2 in there after this week is over so ill have a HYPER stack going!!!! should be sweet.

Picked up some Healthy Fit Amino 10000 from vitamin shoppe i talked with a guy with an awesome body on another board and he says he uses this with every meal. Im going to do the same. Its basically full spectrum aminos in tablet form.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How clean r clean bulks?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:11 AM
  2. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:43 PM
  3. Keeping a log
    By Ectofighter in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:15 AM
  4. How clean is clean on a bulking cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 04:53 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:54 AM