EasyEJL's unsponsored X-factor/Proanabol/Bad Ass Mass cycle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to just for the heck of it run this as a natural bulking cycle. Seems my quest for abs failed for the summer, mostly because i kept attacking the fat too aggressively (2+lbs lost a week) so i'd loose some muscle along with the fat, which was pointless. Then i'd get a 2-3lb rebound at the end that was half fat, and end up just about where I started. So I need to do a gentle slow gradual fat loss, but that means I wont loose enough by end of summer to see abs anyhow. So i'm going with a slow light lean and clean bulk from now till november, at which point it will turn into a dirty bulk thru christmas, and then a slow gently cut from jan - may. Today i'm at 193 and about 14-15% bf, i'm hoping to be able to hit 205-210 at close to the same bodyfat by jan 1. Given that i'm an endo, it shouldn't be too hard to gain that, and gaining it slow while working out hard will help minimize fat.

Supplementation will be
xfactor - 5/day for 1250mg
pro-anabol 3/day
Bad ass mass 2/day
Fenugreek seed 5g/day

multivitamin, fish oil, flax oil, etc all as per normal, nothing exciting there. no fat burners, and the only nutrient repartitioner i'll be taking is Neovar recomped :). The only other Applied Nutriceuticals products i'll likely be using is Lipotrophin PM (ok I guess that as a fatburner, I generally think of it more as a great sleep aid :)) and osteobolin.

I only have enough of the proanabol + BAM to go for one month, not sure what i'll do with the second month. I have enough x-factor to go 2 months at this dose. I may buy more proanabol + BAM if I like it, or I may shift to hyperdrol x2 and some other ergogenic compound. I've got 2lbs of fenugreek seed, so thats like half a years worth at this dosage :D

I'll edit this tomorrow and post measurements, maybe pics

Chest 42
L Bi 14.25
R Bi 14
L forearm 11.25
R forearm 11.25 (betwen 1/4 + 1/2)
waist at pants 35.25
waist at belly button 35.25
shoulders 48.5 (kind of iffy on this measurement, doing it by yourself is always rough)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was first workout on that, i'm going to try and mix higher reps and lower reps in the same workout for a few exercises

db incline press (steep)
30*20 55*10 65*0 60*6 50*9 50*6

fly
25*12 25*12 25*12 25*12

decline bp superset with squeeze press
90x8-10x8, 90x6-10x8, 70*9-10x8, 70*6-10x8

not sure why the 65s wouldn't go up. the 60s were hard to get up, but then I cranked out 6 clean reps anyhow. didn't sleep too well last nite, the 4 year old slept with us (along with the 9 week old) as i had been gone a few nights this week for work.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First up at the show!!:woohoo: Looks solid as usual Easy. This should be a nice run for you. The supplementation looks great. I think the HDX2 would be a nice follow-up behind the X-Factor/Anabol/BAM run. I'll be following this one for sure. I started a new log as well, if you're interested. I titled it, "Thundergod's Sikk Son Of Odin Strength Cycle". Have a great day Easy!! Hit it hard now that you're going for a lean-bulk!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i like the plan!!!
slow and steady is the key!
everyone wants quick results but it just doesn't work like that, especially when you get to the refining stage you are at.
changing your physique is slow process that most can't stick with because they are too impatient.
you've already accomplished an impressive transformation in a short period. looking forward to seeing continued improvement!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like the plan!!!
slow and steady is the key!
everyone wants quick results but it just doesn't work like that, especially when you get to the refining stage you are at.
changing your physique is slow process that most can't stick with because they are too impatient.
you've already accomplished an impressive transformation in a short period. looking forward to seeing continued improvement!
yeah, I've done the hard down then bounce back a few times, loose 8lbs in 3 weeks, then gain 4 back at the end, with the 8lbs lost being 4 fat + 4 muscle, and the 4 gained back as 3 fat and 1 muscle, and i'm more or less at the same bodyfat, just a little lighter. Doesn't work, and i figure if I can by january add 10-12 lbs of muscle (including a cycle from nov-dec) then my BMR will be a good bit higher, so easier to drop the fat

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back and a little on bis today

wide grip pulldown superset with vertical rows
160x10-50x12, 160x10-50x12, 160x10-50x12, 160x9-50x11, 180x6-70x10

db rows superset with concentration curls
40x20 - 25x20, 40x13-25x10

and that was enough. bicep and forearm pump was crazy, and could feel it in the lats too. only pump effecting possible preworkout was a clearshot, the citrulline malate could have helped. this pump was as nice as if I had taken ragnarok or hemodraulix. sweating like a pig too

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You keeping on the Fish Oil Easy? I just finished my 50-day X-Factor run, and by the end I noticed some drops in mental focus/energy which I think was partly due to the removal of Omega-3's from my diet. Also I got no increase in DOMS, but that might just be my crazy metabolism lol.

PS is the fenugreek seed the Testofen extract, or something different?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want in on this ride; lets see how Easy does it!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm avoiding fish oil for this one, other than what i'll get eating fish.

The fenugreek is plain fenugreek seed powder, I got 2lbs for $12, figured it was worth a try at that :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in Easy! Put up some pics! Havent seen any pics in a while.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll try and get some today. improvement is slower now, pity.

One thing I've noticed on this stack is my hunger level is horrendous. I am hungry all day long, can pack down a nice full meal and seem hungry 10 minutes later even if there isn't any space to force down more food

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first day in over a month doing legs, bad idea skipping them for so long

squats
90x10, 160x10, 180x10, 180x10 and almost passed out, had headaches, pouring sweat off, whole nine yards

so I gave up. I may go back and do leg extensions and curls later today once i've cooled down + relaxed some

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did a total of around 9 miles on the bike today with my daughter, in 2 separate trips, one about 3 miles before dinner, and another about 6 after. the 6 mile trip was broken in half, with a stop at an italian ice store in the middle :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, how was your business trip to SD?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was a whirlwind, ended up with 0 spare time at all, didnt even watch any movies on my laptop :) had great cheat meals at the karl strauss beer garden and Korea House tho :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
was a whirlwind, ended up with 0 spare time at all, didnt even watch any movies on my laptop :) had great cheat meals at the karl strauss beer garden and Korea House tho :D
Lucky you. I'm 16 weeks out, so no cheat meals for awhile!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats hard for sure. theres some vague chance I could get myself into competition-ish shape by fall of 09. we'll see how this much slower gentler bulk then cut works out.

So far the only downside to this cycle is the constant hunger. seeing a tiny bit of recomping already, and i'm up 1lb

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Easy!! Keep up the hard work man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoulders today

db presses superset with db upright rows
40x10-25x13, 40x10-25x12, 40x9-25x10, 25x25-25x12

reverse db fly superset with alternating front raises
25x14-10x10, 25x13-10x10, 25x14-10x12, 25x11-10x15

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I checked with the guys at ALRI today (it is way cool to be a rep for Applied Nutriceuticals, since I get good responsiveness back from other companies) and they said that the ravenous 24/7 hunger is indicative of the proanabol doing its thing, kicking up my protein turn over and nitrogen retention. So i'm kicking up cals a hair, not a ton, just shooting for 3000-3200 cals a day workout days, a little lower nonworkout days. probably pretty close to 33/33/33 for macros too. Mind you, thats hard for me to reach. not the 250g protein part, but 250g of carbs. I'm so out of the habit of carbs, as well as really clean carbs being overfilling and "bloaty". So most will come from fruits and wild/brown rice, with some oats and WMS here and there. Probably in the past 2 years, i've had only a handful of days over 150g of carbs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bis + tris today

ez curls superset with standing triceps ext
63x10-63x10, 63x12-63x10, 63x15-63x10, 63x11-63x9

alternating incline hammer curls superset with db triceps ext superset with concentration curls
25x12-25x12-25x14, 25x11-25x10-25x12, 25x9-25x9-25x7

and enough. pumps were great, bicep pump lasted about 4-5 hours (it got weaker over that time, but still felt it). weight this morning was 196, but not sure how much is real of that and how much was the way I ate yesterday. yesterday was a high carb attempt, I didn't really enjoy it either. not if i'm avoiding breads :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it up the good work man!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go EASY!

also, where are those pictures?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang, I keep forgetting. we're off work tomorrow i'll try and get my wife to shoot some in the morning

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm getting on this too. Looking forward to a great log bud. Oh and BTW...hope ya have some bioperine on hand and you keep your protein intake quite high and then should really get a big bang for your buck from this stack.

Cheers to ya my fellow comrade!:cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
big bottle of bioperine here, irritating since its 10mg tables and I have to break em in half, but I do :D yeah, i'm sticking in the 300-350g protein a day range right now. about 120 comes from whey, and depending on meal structure the other 200 or so from chicken/fish/beef. fun stuff :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
big bottle of bioperine here, irritating since its 10mg tables and I have to break em in half, but I do :D yeah, i'm sticking in the 300-350g protein a day range right now. about 120 comes from whey, and depending on meal structure the other 200 or so from chicken/fish/beef. fun stuff :D
Good stuff...really it doesn't matter if you have to get more protein from whey shakes...I noticed no difference between using whole food protein and whey shakes when using suma root and turkesterone...in order for those substances to work effectively and properly high protein is paramount for sure.

Regardless...kick some ass Easy...keep working hard bud.:thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind of volume did you use on suma root? I found a place selling it at $15/lb, would go well with my ridiculous fenugreek dosing :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
what kind of volume did you use on suma root? I found a place selling it at $15/lb, would go well with my ridiculous fenugreek dosing :D
I generally dosed it high. Generally somewhere in the 6-10g- the recommended dosing is 2-4 g (depending on bodyweight) neighborhood (remember its Suma Root, not the isolated beta-Ecdysterone extract) I was able to get a ton of it too back in the day...GNC had like 20 bottles on closeout....$2 each...couldn't pass that up, especially when they were 120 cap bottles.

As far as how I trained while using it to get the max effects...I did the 4 sets of 12 technique and focused mainly on compound movements. Where I noticed the biggest help from taking it was deadlifts by far and away...pulling up 350lbs was effortless.

Cheers!:cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so 1 week in, i'm at 197 and irritated. 4lbs in the week, but who knows for sure. I'm dealing with a crappy walmart digital scale, plus given the dietary changes some amount would make sense to be both water weight, and additional fiber + stuff in digestive tract (i've been having 2bms a day since I started this) so idk, not quite worried about the weight climbing so fast yet, but a little concerned. we'll see where i end up next week. if its more than a lb higher, i'll have to modify diet. Right now FYI, i'm at around 3500 a day, abouyt 350~400g protein, 200g carbs (which is more than i'm used to) and 100g fats (man that sounds like a lot), with it primarily being peanut butter and coconut oil that the fat comes from.

anyhow, today was chest

incline db press superset with incline fly
50x10-25x12, 65x7-20x15, 55x6-20x11(not enough rest between sets, about 1 minute this time), 55x10-20x14, 55x8-20x14

decline machine press superset with decline fly
90x10-10x18, 90x10-10x17, 90x10-10x14, 90x6-10x7

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was back at 195 today which is where i expected to be at 1 week in. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick bi/tri workout this morning, warmup was changing a flat on my wife's car...

63x12-63x10, 63x13-63x10, 63x11-63x9, 63x9-63x6

alternating zottman curls superset with db tri extensions
25x12-25x10, 25x12-25x10, 25x11-25x9, 25x9-25x6

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick bi/tri workout this morning, warmup was changing a flat on my wife's car...

63x12-63x10, 63x13-63x10, 63x11-63x9, 63x9-63x6

alternating zottman curls superset with db tri extensions
25x12-25x10, 25x12-25x10, 25x11-25x9, 25x9-25x6
Interesting warm-up Easy!! ha ha How long do you rest between these supersets? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
between the 2 set together, under 30 seconds (no pause if i'm using the same weights), from set to set it varies on the exercise and my heart/breathing rate. somewhere between a minute and 3 minutes. like with this it was a minute between, on back its usually 2 minutes set to set, and chest 3-4

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did squats this morning
90x6, 180x6, 250x6, 250x6, 250x6, 250x3 and something felt odd in my back so I stopped.

nothing else too exciting to report, i'm back up to 197, waist is hanging in the same, I think I see a little bit more definition/vascularity now, particularly in arms and when I flex abs (still not much to see there) so looking good and far more in line with my expectations than where I hit last saturday

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see some pics Big Daddy!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chest and shoulders today

shallow db incline bench superset with db flys
60x10-25x12, 70x6-25x15
db regular incline bench superset with db flys
60x6-25x11, 50x7-25x8

arnold presses superset with reverse fly
25x20-25x12, 25x15-25x10, 25x12-25x10, 25x6-25x8

coleman lateral raises 25x3, 15x14, 15x11, 15x5

and done. quite a supersweaty workout too, and it feels good, i'm sore and tight from nipples up :D

oh yeah, at 198 today. thats 5lbs in 2 weeks, but I think 2 or so lbs is mostly the change in eating, not real lean or fat mass (given i was coming off a failing cut). so more or less on schedule. vascularity is slightly up from the beginning, waist is the same.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this morning I woke at 196, but all digestive. yesterday was mostly shakes with pretty little solid foods (just timing thru the day) although I did have a 1lb copper river sockeye salmon fillet :D chest doms are really strong today when I move too fast

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just checking in to make sure e is still workin out.
looks like he is.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good E!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The log and the results are looking good Easy! Keep up the hard work!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up at 3am today hungry enough to gnaw my arm off. mixed a quick whey only shake and went back to bed. decided to go back to doing the 20 rep squats before each other workout, as at least that way I get the squats in each week. man I forgot how hard those were

squats
180x20 - I was wheezing dizzy and well you can imagine. but I made it. was more about the endurance than the weight I think, previously I was doing higher. next time i'll start at 200

wide grip pulldowns superset with db rows
160x12-40x15, 160x10-40x11, 160x10-40x13, 160x9-40x10

high rows superset with vertical db rows
90x20-25x15, 90x20-25x12, 90x20-25x13

and done. Feeling good, was at 198 today again. Seeing some acne on my chest + bis, not sure what thats about :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did chest again and bis/tris

db shallow incline press superset with db fly
60x10-25x10, 75x4(was 5 but #5 wasn't really clean going up, was on the negative tho)-20x10, 65x6-20x10, 55x7-20x10

standing zottman curls superset with standing db tri extension
20x10-20x10, 20x10-20x10, 30x7-30x6

ez curls 63x13

and done. forearmpump is crazy right now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some pro anabol and bad azz mass that i haven't tried yet. I'm following alont E! Kick azz for Tampa!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like you're putting in the work!

sounds like you're making some progress easy.