The Reaper gets Sweaty and Sticky with Golden Finish (sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats right I am happy to be back again, with a special thanks to Controlled Labs and my man RR. I am thrilled to get this show on the road within the next few days. I have tried the sample and had one of the best pumps I have ever had post workout. Here is a look at my normal routine:

Monday: am cardio/ pm Back width
Tuesday: cardio 2x
Wednesday: am cardio/pm chest
Thursday: am cardio/pm arms
Friday: am cardio/pm Back thickness
Saturday: am cardio/pm shoulders
Sunday: am cardio/ pm arms and/or legs

I know it is a lot of cardio, but for me it is necessary. Addtionally, here is a look at my diet as well

Meal 1: (post morning cardio) 2 scoops whey/ 1/2 cup oats, scoop natty p/b
Meal 2: wheat bread/natty pb sugar free jelly
Meal 3: chicken wrap/lettuce/mustard
Meal 4: (post pm lift) golden finish :woohoo:
Meal 5: meat of some source/brown rice/veggie
Meal 6: 2 scoops whey/ scoop natty p/b

Once I get the golden finish I will add some pre log picks. Gotta say I am thrilled to get this ball rollin.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see you here, this will be a hell of a log, I can promise you that

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also tried to be fairly creative with the title, but I dont know if anyone got it?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, glad you got it. thought I was losing my mind

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
subcribe GL i want to see how good this is.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kick some azz reaper! I look forward to giving this a go soon, but i'm very curious to see some reviews. Good luck buddy!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kick some azz reaper! I look forward to giving this a go soon, but i'm very curious to see some reviews. Good luck buddy!
thanks bro. I have to say that the sample I ran of this was the most impressed I have been from any sample, that is why I am so psyched to give this a go:woohoo:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You testers are gonna love this product. It's very versatile.
Sometimes I'll drink it with a post workout meal, and the digestive enzymes (aminogen, carbogen) enable me to eat more and not feel bloated or full. Plus it tastes really good, it's definately grown on me since I first drank it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree cant wait to get it, the sample was great

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah baby I got mine today. Which means I will start it officially tomorrow as with the slight back twinge still present I changed my other back day to tueday for this week. Either way I am psyched as hell.

Also, the only other supp I will be on while on golden finish is going to be my scivation whey, nothing more.

I will post some before pics tomorrow, get ready folks this should be a good one

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to your log here reaper. It's GO TIME!!! :twisted:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to your log here reaper. It's GO TIME!!! :twisted:
thanks man. I am looking forward to it. I keep trying to give you reps back but I am guessing I am not spreading them around enough.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man. I am looking forward to it. I keep trying to give you reps back but I am guessing I am not spreading them around enough.
They are very well deserved to you my friend, so believe me when i say no worries. ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here as promised is a before pic. This was taken this am

SOrry if the image is not great, i had to take it myself and evidently I dont have the steadiest hand

Attachments

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First workout

So here is how it went, I worked out for about 45 minutes this am, I was so anxious to get this started that I decided to lift in the am and I felt great before. I weighed in at 219.

I try to vary my workouts frequently and today was no different. I was running to exercises back to back at 4 sets each. They will be paired in this entry in that fashion

Back
Underhand pulldowns (4 sets) 135-150lbs 10-15 reps
Barn Doors (4 sets) 50-70lbs 15 reps

BTN Neutral grip pulldowns (4 sets) 150-165lbs 12 reps
Back Extensions (4 sets) 190lbs 10-12 reps

BB Rows (4 sets) 135-185lbs 8-12 reps
Cobra Pulldowns (4 sets) 130-150lbs

Neutral grip chins (4 sets) BW 12 reps

Got home and had my first official Golden Finish.

Initial impressions:
I learned that I need to fill the water in the shaker first then add the powder. Evidently I am just a retard. So I will do that tomorrow with chest. Had 3 scoops and have a nice pump in the back right now. Taste was excellent, the mixability was fairly good, if you do it for about 45 seconds by hand. I am thinking with a bit more water I will be in good shape.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good so far brother!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great initial review for sure!!! Add the water in first! lol. There will be some initial clumping due to the Carb blend at the top but it will go away as you sip.
Can't wait to see the results!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys, looking forward to tomorrow and trying this with chest

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great initial review for sure!!! Add the water in first! lol. There will be some initial clumping due to the Carb blend at the top but it will go away as you sip.
Can't wait to see the results!
Agreed. I put the GF in my shaker bottle and added the water afterwards and noticed some annoying clumpage on the bottom. I really need to get my log up, started this yesterday heh. Good thing I had some GF already, because I don't think the one will get here for another week or so.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I put the GF in my shaker bottle and added the water afterwards and noticed some annoying clumpage on the bottom. I really need to get my log up, started this yesterday heh. Good thing I had some GF already, because I don't think the one will get here for another week or so.
Right on! Hopefully it will get there soon!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was the issue I was having with the clumping. I am going to fill the shaker first then add the powder. Tastes pretty damn good imo

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
this thread should be called the reaper gets a golden finish. lol. Looking forward to it!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually asked my wife about the title, and she gave me the most disturbed look almost as if I was asking for that. Looks like I might be lonely for an extra day or so :wtf:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I actually asked my wife about the title, and she gave me the most disturbed look almost as if I was asking for that. Looks like I might be lonely for an extra day or so :wtf:
:blink: <Look like this? I've seen that before... :ntome:

I also wanted to say... Good job doing this with no additional help (other supps). There's nothing like a raw workout, using only your motivation to get you through. Props! :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink: <Look like this? I've seen that before... :ntome:

I also wanted to say... Good job doing this with no additional help (other supps). There's nothing like a raw workout, using only your motivation to get you through. Props! :thumbsup:
thanks man, I figured just this and whey would give us a good indication of where it is at.

I just got back btw from an afternoon session of cardio. It was cut shorter than I would have liked as my wife called the gym to inform me she puked all over the front lawn. Evidently her medication for her sinus infection gave her a bad reaction. Flies are swarming as we speak.

Cardio
35 minutes 15% 4.4mph.

Had a good sweat and feel pretty good. Going to go eat in a moment. Will be back tomorrow with both chest and a session of cardio

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I figured just this and whey would give us a good indication of where it is at.

I just got back btw from an afternoon session of cardio. It was cut shorter than I would have liked as my wife called the gym to inform me she puked all over the front lawn. Evidently her medication for her sinus infection gave her a bad reaction. Flies are swarming as we speak.

Cardio
35 minutes 15% 4.4mph.

Had a good sweat and feel pretty good. Going to go eat in a moment. Will be back tomorrow with both chest and a session of cardio
Looking forward to living vicariously through your workout tomorrow. Hope the wife is feeling better! :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
interested in this supplement. I will be following this one. Good luck man

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I am looking forward to it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in a nice chest workout and even added in some delts which I will explain at the end

chest:
incline bp (8 sets) 275lbs 3 reps
decline flys (4 sets) 55lbs
flat flys (4 sets) 55lbs
incline db press (4 sets) 75-80lbs

shoulders:
lying side laterals (4 sets) 15lbs
giant set standing side laterals (9 sets) 35, 25, 15lbs

I had been reading that throwing in an extra session of shoulders after chest will help to enhance, so I figured I had the time and it could not hurt. I am finishing my shake right now. I actually used a blender and measured out 35 ounces of water, so that it would not be too thick. Much better taste, mixing and consistency than yesterday.

Also, I found out my gym is open on Friday from 7-3 woo hoo, so I know I will get to workout a bit. It should be an odd day, as my wife and daughter have to go to my father in laws wedding to wife #3 and I am not invited :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbizzled!! Looking good so far. I'm interested in seeing the final results of this one. Give it Hela bro!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man much appreciated.

I will be heading back ni an hour or so for some afternoon cardio

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
looking good! Do you plan to keep the weights in the morning now?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just for this week. I am back full time on monday for my summer program, so I will get in around 4:45am for cardio then lift around 3:30pm ish.

I do like the morning lift though, for some reason. I feel real awake.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
4:45 am.... thats dedication... Good luck... I'll sleep in til 6 lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I amde it in for afternoon cardio and had a great session

treadmill
45 minutes 15% 4.5 mph

now for a question to anyone who has been on GF before. I just saw the movie bucket list, and in it Jack Nicholson (sp?) said "you can never trust a fart". I learned that today and it was quite scary, and my concern is, is it the GF, or do I need to increase my water intake to over a gallon?

anyone with experience please let me know

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol :gas::fart::ntome:

I dont know what to tell you... maybe some gut health?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me tell you, I was sitting in my living room and this overwhelming sense of fear came over me. I wasa panicked.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol I hate when that happens... the only thing I can think about is... what if I were somewhere else.... like in the bank line or in class....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my father told me when he first came to this country and lived in NYC he was on the subway on his way to work when it happened. HE had to go all the way back to his apartment. I laughed for hours at the thoguht of that one

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
wow.... no wonder people in NYC are in a bad mood

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I've only been there once.... All I have to say is the Giant Macy's has a sweet bathroom!!! lol. It was huge when I was there. I cant see why that would be a problem at all!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats why the bathrooms were so nice because they arent being used...:gas:

oh gawd this thread has gone to sh1t!

i kid

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol.... anyway... GF having bad effects on the stomach... Rows any signs of this before?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 21
Supplements 7
Female Fitness 10
oyvind Anabolics 0