Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Farmer sprints: 120lb per hand 200 feet 3 trips
    Medley: Zercher squats 185lbs for 6 reps and pushups 15 reps. 5 sets nonstop

2. Keep on tanking man!

3. What kind of size gains/recomp are going on?

4. Did not take measurements or that cause I don't have the bodybuilder smarts to do that, sorry. But as of last Friday my weight is up 8lbs and I went from my XL shirts to my XXL shirts while staying in my regular size waist pants if that helps any. Strength is up, not feeling lethargic like I did the first couple weeks, and energy during workouts is very good

5. Log press: 90x5,120x5,140x5,145x5,150x3,1 70x1 not a pr but it was just a smoke show going up
    Log hammer curls: 90x5x3sets
    Shoulder rehab isometric exercise: T,I,Y,T,Y

6. Farmer walks: 145x200',195x100',245x60'
    Front squats: work up to 185x5 bad wrist flexibility
    T Bar rows: work up to 5plates x8
    medley: clean and press, squats, lunges,rows,high pulls x95lbsx6x4sets

7. 8lbs is awesome bro! Keep up the good work!

8. subbed im curious about the effects of 3ad. I have some just been thinking of how to run it.

Looks like you have alot of fun movin weight...haha

You have a strongman comp or pl meet soon?

9. Cause of a late spring injury have missed the strongman season and I'm waiting and training for next year

10. Well my cycle is officially over. I would give the 3AD, HAVOC cycle the way I took it a thumbs up. I have gained a total of 9lbs and have not felt or looked bloated. The only drawbacks that I had were of being lathargic the first couple of weeks and in the last 10 days my blood pressure went a little bit high. I had good strength gains and my aggression was up in the gym.
    As I start my PCT I am opened to any suggestions for a future cycle, my main goal as always is strength gains so if you have any ideas just let me know. Again I will go back to 3AD,HAVOC next year probably before a contest unless I find something more effect till them.
    Thanks to anyone who followed this thread and I appreciate any comments you have made or any suggestions you write after this.

11. Can you reveal the dosing you went with? I thought it was undecided at first....

12. Good job on the cycle! looks like everything went well for you. Good luck on your PCT!

13. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    Can you reveal the dosing you went with? I thought it was undecided at first....
    id like to know too. please.

14. I took 2 3AD in the morning and 2 AD with 2 HAVOC in the afternoon

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 03:39 PM
  3. Using Havoc to FIGHT havoc sides?
    By Juiced03 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:01 AM
  4. Replies: 31