looking for the best pump w/nos ether and hemodraulix

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
I've been on hemodraulix now for about 2 weeks and the pumps are pretty good but i feel that adding nos ether migh put the pumps in the painfull region. so here goes.
i'm also adding dcp, inhibit-e, nolva(finishing gyno reduction cycle), napalm, supercissus.

hemodraulix 6-8 caps 30 minutes prior
nos ether 2 scoops before and after
dcp 2 caps 9am, 1pm preworkout, 4pm
napalm 9am, 10pm
supercissus 2 caps at 830am, 330pm
inhibit e 1 cap at 3 pm
nolva 20mg at 3pm
nectar protein
protein recovery balls after workout and snacks throught day

i'm 6'2 197, i think my bf% is around 18
i was at 205 three weeks ago and i have only gotten bigger while loosing fat. i attribute it too eliminating drinking and improving diet, don't know if all the anti-e's have helped or not but i feel like my test is higher.

im looking to stay around the same weight maybe get alittle more muslce but drop bf.

i just started the max OT workout and i dk i just trying to switch things up from my regular routine.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 1

i started the hemodraulix 6 caps and nos ether 2 scoops after my workout.

chest workout
incline 3x6
flat db 3x5
decline bar 2x6
flat flys 2x6
abs in between and 20 minutes of running before.

waiting on dcp cause nutra forgot it in my order :rasp:
and napalm.
did all the other stuff at regular times
weighed in today at 194

having my first cheat meal today in about two weeks so i expect to weigh more tomorrow.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
pumps were pretty good on chest day, deff felt like i had more endurance and i felt tighter. The new nos ether deff tastes better than the old one. I think i could notice the focus blend working, i just felt tuned in all day.
My cheat day was very disappointing tho, went to taco bell. its never as good as you think it will be.

has any one ever broken out a little from multi vitamins or supps containing high amounts of vitamins? just curious cause there are so many variables when it comes to my skin breaking out.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 2

back day yesterday
felt strong. kind of enjoying the 4 to 6 reps thing
lat pulls 3x6
cable rows 3x6
bent barbell rows 2x6
reverse flys 2x6

pumps were minimal. just had that full feeling
endurance was good. joints seem to be improving.

i think i am going to drop the nos ether. and go with neovar or a cortisol blocker.

starting the dcp today. pretty excited about that.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 3

did shoulders and traps today.
3x5 military press
3x4 db shoulder press
3x6 lateral raises
2x6 lat pulls
2x6 bb shrugs

30 minutes of cardio

started dcp on day 3
i dk if its the dcp or the supercissus but i had some stomach pain, heart burn today.

supp: felt a kinda of full feeling in my shoulders. can't tell with strength since its a new routine. didnt notice too much extra sweating during my workout. its hot so i sweat alot anyways and running at 1 in the afternoon doesnt help.

got arms today. thats always fun with hemodraulix:woohoo:

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 4

did arms today
i think the low 4 to 6 reps is making the hemodraulix pretty useless. i guess this log is no longer about pumps and more about me just losing bf and getting a little stronger
arm day was
3x6 skull crushers
3x6 press downs
2x6 french press
3x6 bb curls
3x6 preacher curls
2x6 db curls

did 25 minutes of cardio
maintaining at 196.8 but feel leaner

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
and the dcp really helped me out at work today, felt i had a little bump in energy and a the drive to get things done.
Also nectar fuzzy navel is prolly the best tasting protein i have ever had mixed with water.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 5

legs today
did the normal doses of hemo and dcp and everything else.
3x6 squats
3x6t leg extensions
2x6 leg curls
3x6 calf raises

25 minutes of cardio. cardio has been a breeze lately.
sweating has not been that big of an issue tho.

me and my buddy are doing a contest to see who can lower their body fat the most in four weeks

hes at 15 and im at 18
so if he wins i have to get him the rpm/drive with nolva stack for his pct
cause right now hes doing mdrol and havoc with nos ether and hemodraulix

and if i win he has to do dbol and get me neovar, retain2 and another bottle of dcp

who do you think has the better chance?

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
igf

well i guess no one is very interested in this so i think i'm going to throw in some igf-1lr3, drop the inhibit-e and see how things go from there.

day6 was chest
flat bb 3x5
incline db 3x4
decline bb 2x6
flat bb flys 2x6

went for a thirty minute run the day after