Getting Your Anabolic Furnace STOKED! (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Wow 9 hour on a train I may have been poping more than Stoked LOL. Great log bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

true that. i would have either thrown in nocturnabol or something to knock my butt out. then while im in my sleep i would feel the wonderful effects of stoked
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The train ride to my university is pretty relaxing, but it only 2 hours ! You analyze everything to the nines. I'm curious Ike, as a kid how many vitamins did you take
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%

This continues to look very solid I! Great work my friend!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Checking in!

Keep up the fantastic job Ike. Just jumping in real quick to say I'm still following along.

Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

Here I am to save the day!

Sorry, been REAL busy with realworld/life type issues, but I'm back to harass you strategicmove! lol

9 hour trip to Berlin? Where are you from?
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post

9 hour trip to Berlin? Where are you from?
    I live in Regensburg, close to Munich.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I live in Regensburg, close to Munich.
    I've always wanted to visit Germany - I'm 75% German - 3rd Gen.

I need to learn German first. Je parle Francais, c'est bon? Ou non?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Que?

LOL, just stopping by SM's STOKED Loggapedia to see what else I can learn today
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.55%

Dropping in Strat.

Your last update has me thinking. Since you felt influences that have you under the impression that Stoked has cumulative/"storage" type properties (I don't know exactly how to word that lol) that enable lapses in dosing; would you see major drawbacks of implementing that sort of dosing strategy to improve bottle length. Maybe something along the lines of 1-2 weeks solid followed by a staggering scheme?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    I've always wanted to visit Germany - I'm 75% German - 3rd Gen.

I need to learn German first. Je parle Francais, c'est bon? Ou non?
    Beautiful place, and women. One of my favorite places
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Beautiful place, and women. One of my favorite places

I spent 4 years there, and the women wouldn't be one of the things I highlight. Nature, and Beer ya, but women werent exeptional enought to highlight... Now spain on the other hand.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Dropping in Strat.

Your last update has me thinking. Since you felt influences that have you under the impression that Stoked has cumulative/"storage" type properties (I don't know exactly how to word that lol) that enable lapses in dosing; would you see major drawbacks of implementing that sort of dosing strategy to improve bottle length. Maybe something along the lines of 1-2 weeks solid followed by a staggering scheme?
    That was just a postulate. But, a six-day-on-one-day-off approach should do.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

June 15 - June 18, 2008
    Days 16 - 19

Impressions / Results:

During the past four days, I deliberately dropped Cnidium Monnier, Activin Grape Seed Extract, and Pine Bark Extract from my stack, to compare the results with my earlier STOKED! stack. Surprisingly, STOKED! appeared to have stood its own to a large extent. While I would prefer to take STOKED! with Grape Seed Extract, the absence of these nutrients did not significantly alter my impressions from STOKED! In particular, vascularity is still prominent, and appears to be most dramatic in the early hours of the evening. With a balled fist, stretching and flexing my hand (regardless whether right or left) in front of me at about 60 degrees from my body reveals a nice network of veins that gives a rather fulfilling feeling! This is further testimony to the improved leanness I mentioned earlier. Improved arterial vasodilation clearly plays a role, but veins are only noticeable when an improvement in the lean mass:fat mass ration can be ascertained.
    This logically provokes the question of current BF% versus starting. I will take this measurement in the next couple of days, or at the end of the log, at the latest. I definitely expect to see some positive changes. I now have a Fitness 3000 Caliper that should provide fairly accurate results. My electronic scale produced weird results a few months ago, to say the least.
    Now, back to the results. Strength and endurance are still stable at a high level. A combination of higher reps and heavier weights is usually possible during weight training. Certainly, endurance and strength are not expected to increase indefinitely. More important is that they are maintained at a stable and high level.
    Altogether, I feel good and strong, not just physically. So, letís stay STOKED!
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Nice to see you're intune with your body And I still prefer the old manual scales because I know they're consistent.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Great job bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

...... Now spain on the other hand.
    Yep! More warm-blooded!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    ...And I still prefer the old manual scales because I know they're consistent.
    By a long shot! Differences versus the electronic ones can be up to 10%! Mind-blowing!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Nice to see you're intune with your body And I still prefer the old manual scales because I know they're consistent.
    Being in tune with your body makes things a lot easier. I don't put much stock in scales anymore especially with what these new supps do for you. The scale only seems to confuse the issue. I find the mirror gives a more accurate picture.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Being in tune with your body makes things a lot easier. I don't put much stock in scales anymore especially with what these new supps do for you. The scale only seems to confuse the issue. I find the mirror gives a more accurate picture.
    ^^^^Couldn't have said it any better myself. Great minds think alike...lol.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

June 15 - June 18, 2008
    Days 16 - 19

Impressions / Results:

During the past four days, I deliberately dropped Cnidium Monnier, Activin Grape Seed Extract, and Pine Bark Extract from my stack, to compare the results with my earlier STOKED! stack. Surprisingly, STOKED! appeared to have stood its own to a large extent. While I would prefer to take STOKED! with Grape Seed Extract, the absence of these nutrients did not significantly alter my impressions from STOKED! In particular, vascularity is still prominent, and appears to be most dramatic in the early hours of the evening. With a balled fist, stretching and flexing my hand (regardless whether right or left) in front of me at about 60 degrees from my body reveals a nice network of veins that gives a rather fulfilling feeling! This is further testimony to the improved leanness I mentioned earlier. Improved arterial vasodilation clearly plays a role, but veins are only noticeable when an improvement in the lean mass:fat mass ration can be ascertained.
    This logically provokes the question of current BF% versus starting. I will take this measurement in the next couple of days, or at the end of the log, at the latest. I definitely expect to see some positive changes. I now have a Fitness 3000 Caliper that should provide fairly accurate results. My electronic scale produced weird results a few months ago, to say the least.
    Now, back to the results. Strength and endurance are still stable at a high level. A combination of higher reps and heavier weights is usually possible during weight training. Certainly, endurance and strength are not expected to increase indefinitely. More important is that they are maintained at a stable and high level.
    Altogether, I feel good and strong, not just physically. So, let’s stay STOKED!
    Cool to see that you feel STOKED is holding its own. Amino sent me this article this morning and it fits quite well with the above update you've given us:

Red Wine May Curb Fat Cells - Well - Tara Parker-Pope - Health - New York Times Blog

Red Wine May Curb Fat Cells
    Red wine appears to protect the heart and prolong life. Now a new study suggests it may also be a weapon against obesity.
    Resveratrol, a compound present in grapes and red wine, appears to inhibit the development of fat cells and have other anti-obesity properties, according to a report from researchers at the University of Ulm in Germany. The findings, to be presented this week at The Endocrine Society’s annual meeting in San Francisco, show that in laboratory experiments with so-called “pre-fat cells,'’ resveratrol prevented them from converting into mature fat cells. Resveratrol also hindered fat storage in the cells.
    The compound also reduced production of certain cytokines, substances that may be linked to the development of obesity-related disorders like diabetes and clogged coronary arteries. Resveratrol also stimulated the formation of a protein called adiponectin. The substance, known to decrease risk of heart attack, is diminished by obesity.
    “Resveratrol has anti-obesity properties by exerting its effects directly on the fat cells,” said the study’s lead author, Pamela Fischer-Posovszky, a pediatric endocrinology research fellow in the university’s diabetes and obesity unit. “Thus, resveratrol might help to prevent development of obesity or might be suited to treating obesity.”
    Whether to add red wine to your daily diet must be balanced against other health risks. For people with alcohol dependency problems, the health benefits of red wine are far offset by the risks of drinking to excess. Excessive use of alcohol can lead to addiction, traffic accidents and potentially fatal medical problems.
    Increasingly, studies support the idea that drinking a small amount of alcohol each day — no more than one to two servings — is better for you than not drinking, but the findings don’t apply to everyone. Even small amounts can increase risk for certain health worries, like breast and colon cancer. Although those risks are generally offset by the extra heart benefits, some people may decide it is not worth it.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

always good info in here. Strat!

edit: and Stxnas!
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba;
    always good info in here. Strat!

edit: and Stxnas!
    Thanks for following, bud!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%

dang, I was reading through these posts again and I'm still learning more...I'm also learning about some things I want to pay attention to in future logs!

I guess I have "log" envy!

The information here is what you would find after hours upon hours of searching.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob;
    dang, I was reading through these posts again and I'm still learning more...I'm also learning about some things I want to pay attention to in future logs!

I guess I have "log" envy!
    We are learning together. It's more fun that way!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Good work Strat, great to see things going well!
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor;
    Good work Strat, great to see things going well!
    Thanks, G!
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

June 19 - June 22, 2008
    Days 20 - 23

Impressions / Results:

Since about a week, I have been on the scaled-down version of my starting STOKED! stack. In other words, I have not been taking Cnidium Monnier, Activin Grape Seed Extract, and Pine Bark Extract, in addition to my STOKED! I must admit I have had the temptation, from time to time, to increase my daily dose of STOKED!, just to see if there would be any proximate effects from that change. I have always decided on this, not necessarily because it may not be value-adding, but because I definitely want to do a 30-day log. Increasing my daily dose of STOKED! would jeopardize this goal.

Whenever I do not update my log after two or more days, I prefer to use that opportunity to check on the results I had experienced earlier; to seek some contradictory or confirmatory evidence. In terms of standard measures such as strength and endurance, muscle fullness and vascularity, and recovery and anti-catabolism, I have seen high-level results from my STOKED! stack. It may be unfair, though, to attribute all these positives to STOKED! alone, as other products and nutrients in the stack also deliver complementary results. Examples include Anabolic Pump (insulin-mimetic optimization of glucose uptake and protein metabolism, leading to muscle fullness, better recovery, and gains in ATP/endurance), Recreate (lipolysis and cortisol management), Fenugreek steroidal saponins (luteinizing-hormone secretion/testosterone production, and recovery), and Phosphatidylserine (recovery and anti-catabolism via cortisol management). I see these compounds working in concert; solidifying the impact of STOKED!

Appetite behaviour did not change, in spite of the testosterone-enhancing potential of the STOKED! stack. Furthermore, I can neither report any optical changes in testicular dimensions, nor any deterioration in hair volume and thickness, all known to be common androgenic sides.

Now more than three weeks into my stack, I can only say I really look forward, in the next one week, to confirm the results from the past three!

Stay STOKED!

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

June 19 - June 22, 2008
    Days 20 - 23

Impressions / Results:

Since about a week, I have been on the scaled-down version of my starting STOKED! stack. In other words, I have not been taking Cnidium Monnier, Activin Grape Seed Extract, and Pine Bark Extract, in addition to my STOKED! I must admit I have had the temptation, from time to time, to increase my daily dose of STOKED!, just to see if there would be any proximate effects from that change. I have always decided on this, not necessarily because it may not be value-adding, but because I definitely want to do a 30-day log. Increasing my daily dose of STOKED! would jeopardize this goal.

Whenever I do not update my log after two or more days, I prefer to use that opportunity to check on the results I had experienced earlier; to seek some contradictory or confirmatory evidence. In terms of standard measures such as strength and endurance, muscle fullness and vascularity, and recovery and anti-catabolism, I have seen high-level results from my STOKED! stack. It may be unfair, though, to attribute all these positives to STOKED! alone, as other products and nutrients in the stack also deliver complementary results. Examples include Anabolic Pump (insulin-mimetic optimization of glucose uptake and protein metabolism, leading to muscle fullness, better recovery, and gains in ATP/endurance), Recreate (lipolysis and cortisol management), Fenugreek steroidal saponins (luteinizing-hormone secretion/testosterone production, and recovery), and Phosphatidylserine (recovery and anti-catabolism via cortisol management). I see these compounds working in concert; solidifying the impact of STOKED!

Appetite behaviour did not change, in spite of the testosterone-enhancing potential of the STOKED! stack. Furthermore, I can neither report any optical changes in testicular dimensions, nor any deterioration in hair volume and thickness, all known to be common androgenic sides.

Now more than three weeks into my stack, I can only say I really look forward, in the next one week, to confirm the results from the past three!

Stay STOKED!

Great info I! Looks like you're well on the way to your goal. It's nice to hear that there's no androgenic/DHT related sides to speak of too.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor;
    Great info I! Looks like you're well on the way to your goal. It's nice to hear that there's no androgenic/DHT related sides to speak of too.
    Your company is well appreciated, G!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

I'm always Stoked! (and now I'm finally back, too)

Great update... glad to hear that you haven't experienced any adverse effects of increased testosterone.

(no sarcasm)

This log is a large influence on my decision to run a Stoked cycle in the near future. My intentions are to log it, too
  32. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This defintely has been quite a good log. I don't have any plans on taking Stoked anytime in the near future...but it definitely opened my eyes to another product out there.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

June 19 - June 22, 2008
    Days 20 - 23

Impressions / Results:

Stay STOKED!

Well Ike you've certainly got me amped to see your final review. Your log has been a great one to say the least and definitely one of the more informational and educational I have come across. As always, you do great work bud.

Cheers to you!
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

This has been one kicking log
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

and indepth aha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.06%

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    This defintely has been quite a good log. I don't have any plans on taking Stoked anytime in the near future...but it definitely opened my eyes to another product out there.
    I'm going to say this as an educated consumer rather than an Anabolic Innovations Representative...

I never even knew of AI or PCS, CS or Stoked... etc, etc... but one day I was doing a little browsing and planning my first Havoc Cycle and stumbled upon Cycle Support as a Liver Support/Detox supplement. Obviously - I had spoken with Workingatit and he had helped me sooooooooooooo much with planning my stack + PCT. This was well before I became an AI rep.

Didn't know much about the company, but I listened anyways - with my knowledge base and the credible findings workingatit had presented me with.

Did a little more research on Anabolic Innovations and grew to love their products - using PCS, Stoked, Cycle Support and Chaos. Again, before I was a Rep.

Loved it all - loved the company... I thank StxNas, Crowler and all the other AI reps for granting me this opportunity to utilize the knowledge I have - and this opportunity to be the student I am to learn and grow from others around me in person and online - such as this amazing log.

There are many, many great companies out there - and again, speaking as a consumer - whether I'm an AI rep or not... Anabolic Innovations & their product + customer service is top notch ('cept that Rob Awesome fellow... he's a bit of a cheeky monkey, if y'know what I mean )

...I will gladly promote Anabolic Innovations' products. I've run 3 PH's... 2 stacks and a solo. 3/3 times I've had a full CBC blood panel done... 2/3 times I used PCS + CS. I noticed a difference, personally.

I'm eager to run stoked again @ 3-3-3/ED for 8 weeks
  37. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I basically don't plan on trying anytime soon because I probably have enough testosterone to share with a small village, haha.

In a few years I will probably be looking at this product with great interest

As far as ph's and support for them...i've never used one and don't have the desire to.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Update later in the day...
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

<waits patiently>
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I basically don't plan on trying anytime soon because I probably have enough testosterone to share with a small village, haha.

In a few years I will probably be looking at this product with great interest

As far as ph's and support for them...i've never used one and don't have the desire to.
    More and more I don't really see the point to using PH's or steroids. They keep coming out with better and beter herbals and if you find the combinations that work for you I think you can actually do just as well in the long run and with no sides.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Stoked and a Anabolic Innovatios tank top special at the Planet
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 03:22 PM