Getting Your Anabolic Furnace STOKED! (Sponsored)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The STOKED! I am about to log here is the result of my entry in the Anabolic Innovations contest: I would like to thank Anabolic Innovations, once more for giving me the opportunity to run this product.

STOKED! will be a part of my current stack. Other compounds I am currently using include Grape Seed Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Steriodal Saponins from Fenugreek, Essential Fatty Acids, Phosphatidylserine, Cnidium Monnier (35% Osthole), and Recreate.

Despite the number of compounds/products I currently use along with STOKED!, it is still possible to identify the incremental impact of STOKED!, as I added STOKED! to my stack after at least several days of using the other agents.

The log will run for 30 days (one bottle of STOKED!) at the recommended dosage of 2 x 2 capsules daily.

Dosing protocol: The first dose is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (with Activin Grape Seed Extract 100mg, Pine Bark Extract 100mg, Cnidium Monnier 200mg for 70mg Osthole). The second dose is also on an empty stomach just before bed with the same compounds as in the morning dose.

Just to clarify: My intention is not to use STOKED! as a post-cycle agent. Rather, my interest in STOKED! is to help elevate and sustain general well-being. In particular, I admire the careful selection of synergistic compounds known to have extensive favourable anti-aging effects, especially in terms of combating the adverse effects of oxidative stress. STOKED! has one of the highest per-dose concentrations of trans-resveratrol and quercetin around, two agents with versatile capabilities.

To measure the effectiveness of STOKED!, I will focus on its impact on my general well-being, any noticeable increases in the testosterone:estrogen balance, as well as changes in libido and sexual performance.

So, welcome to my sponsored STOKED! log! :D

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg **

Growth Complex: 1150mg **
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariians), Piperine (95%)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Cellulose

Get Stoked!!!

* 1. Would you like to increase testosterone and decrease estrogen naturally with NO steroids and NO prohormones?
* 2. Are you between cycles and/or looking for something natural to bridge until your next cycle?
* 3. Would you like something to increase muscle mass and strength naturally?
* 4. How about something which requires NO post cycle therapy and NO support supplements before during or after?
* 5. Would you like to increase libido and sexual function?

**If you answered yes to 3 or more of the above then STOKED may be the product for you!

* Increase Testosterone
* Naturally Increases Sexual Function
* Reduces Estrogen

Trans-Resveratrol
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control. Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis.

Horny Goat Weed

Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle).

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists.

Quercetin & Piperine

Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.

May 31, 2008 - June 2, 2008
Days 1 - 3

Results:
During the first three days, I noticed slight improvements in strength and endurance, with muscles that feel denser and drier. The benefits of enhanced vasodilation (possibly due to greater elasticity in the blood vessels) due, primarily to a combination of PDE-5 inhibitors such as icariin and cnidium monnier, coupled with the synergistic effects of quercetin, grape seed extract and pine bark extract, are clearly noticeable in terms of vascularity and enhanced sexual performance. The last dose of the day has consistently extended the incidence of so-called "morning wood". By the way, I do not think these effects "kicked-in" too quickly, if we recall that icariin and cnidium monnier generally elicit effects within hours of initial consumption. Besides, pine bark extract and grape seed extract also enhance nitric-oxide synthesis, lending a nice supportive role to the pure STOKED! pathway.​

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesss sounds good and i'll be along for the ride on this one :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im in! To see the rep nazi who wont respond to my PM :lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran PCS as part of my PCT from a Furazadrol run and liked it very much. I did wonder how it would work as part of a regular stack, as there seemed to be many positive properties to the PCT of HDX2 and Stoked. The main benefits being reversal of HPTA shut down and amazing muscle retension/gain while on recomp during PCT.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
STOKED to be here! Sounds like an interesting supplement, Strategic.

I'll be following along. I've always got my eye out for a great new supp. Best of luck with it, bud.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck with this my friend. Always glad to be part of a great strat log! ;) :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And so it begins... Looking forward to your review!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in! Glad you finally got your supps man! musta been a b1tch waitin on them!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost picked up some Stoked from Stxnas but it ended up being too much of a trouble shipping it to Canada. Although after reading about your shipping problems Ike, I no longer think that lol!

Looking forward to your log (i.e. continous essay :) Your descriptions are awesome and well thought out!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, tear it up Ike! I have a bottle kickin' for future use. May the swole gods grant you swoleness..(something boxmeman can only dream of);)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, tear it up Ike! I have a bottle kickin' for future use. May the swole gods grant you swoleness..(something boxmeman can only dream of);)
haha wow trip glad I got that one..:jaw:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm tagging along...I might just learn something!

A stragepedia log...I'm in....this could an educational experience...lol.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran PCS as part of my PCT from a Furazadrol run and liked it very much. I did wonder how it would work as part of a regular stack, as there seemed to be many positive properties to the PCT of HDX2 and Stoked. The main benefits being reversal of HPTA shut down and amazing muscle retension/gain while on recomp during PCT.
I do not want to sound as if I am hyping STOKED! only after a few days of logging it, but I really like the properties of the agents in the blend. I used Post Cycle Support as a daily supplement for several months a while ago (not for post-cycle therapy reasons) and took a break of about two months to be able to log STOKED!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
STOKED to be here! Sounds like an interesting supplement, Strategic.

I'll be following along. I've always got my eye out for a great new supp. Best of luck with it, bud.
STOKED! to have you around, bud! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck with this my friend. Always glad to be part of a great strat log! ;) :D
Thanks, T1 :D

And so it begins... Looking forward to your review!
Yes! It begins! A few weeks ago, I thought this would never happen! :)

in! Glad you finally got your supps man! musta been a b1tch waitin on them!
Thanks! It was a nightmare! :)

I almost picked up some Stoked from Stxnas but it ended up being too much of a trouble shipping it to Canada. Although after reading about your shipping problems Ike, I no longer think that lol!

Looking forward to your log (i.e. continous essay :) Your descriptions are awesome and well thought out!
Thanks, bud! A pleasure to have you on board! I had no clue getting STOKED! into Canada would be dramatic...

Sweet, tear it up Ike! I have a bottle kickin' for future use. May the swole gods grant you swoleness...
Thanks, TrIppZZleDoZzLe! Welcome to my log! :)

A stragepedia log...I'm in....this could an educational experience....
Welcome aboard, bud! We live and learn! :) Sometimes, we live to learn. Still, we sometimes learn to live or learn and live! :cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
O'rly? LMAO

Welcome aboard, bud! We live and learn! :) Sometimes, we live to learn. Still, we sometimes learn to live or learn and live! :cheers:
Yeah what you said...j/k. I kid I kid. :rofl:

Cheers bud!:cheers:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Strat, I don't think I have ever been apart of a new log from ya (so no I can enjoy the updates as they occur.) Also thanks for the invite, would have missed it.

I also think you will be able to answer this for me. Is the piperine just a probiotic (with the additional possible benefits of inhibiting glucuronidase in regards to resveratrol)? Or does it serve on a larger scale in this formula as well?

Would rep you in advance for the information I will be getting throughout this log, but unfortunately:

"must spread reputation before giving it to Stratapedia again"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Is the piperine just a probiotic (with the additional possible benefits of inhibiting glucuronidase in regards to resveratrol)? Or does it serve on a larger scale in this formula as well?...
Piperine serves as a bioavailability and absorption enhancer, in terms of macronutrient and vitamin uptake. Furthermore, it may also specifically promote resveratrol effectiveness by disabling the glucuronidase enzyme, a known resveratrol degrading agent. Beyond that, it also helps in the absorption of the other ingredients in the blend (as implied earlier).

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
In! Good Luck Strat :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
very cool!. interested to see what this does to you SM.
let the fun commence!!!
:dance:

Cordwood

Awards
Is it just me, or is the label wrong where it says "60 Capsules." Isn't it 60 servings, 120 capsules?

either way, good luck with the log

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me, or is the label wrong where it says "60 Capsules." Isn't it 60 servings, 120 capsules?
There are 120 capsules (= 60 servings) per bottle. The label in the picture I used was an early one with a printing error. This has now been corrected. I used the picture for convenience! The bottle I have at home correctly shows 120 capsules on its label.

either way, good luck with the log
Thanks!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm here, you can finally get started :drunk:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Man you got me excited about this product stoked,I'm actually thinkn about buying sum of that post cycle support too, for my pct,do u recommend it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you got me excited about this product stoked,I'm actually thinkn about buying sum of that post cycle support too, for my pct,do u recommend it.
Yes, I do! It should be a part of your PCT. Post Cycle Support and STOKED! are the same.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
June 3, 2008
Day 4

First, an update on the supplements I am taking: I forgot to mention I am also on Anabolic Pump. This was not just added to the stack. I have been using it non-stop since January 2008.

Impressions / Results:

The results noted in the first three days continued to express themselves. I am seeing progressive improvements in stamina and general well-being. Fortunately, I have not noticed any increases in aggression, known to accompany or signal increases in testosterone in some. My appetite is also stable. Increases may be noticed from higher testosterone levels. Recreate is probably keeping this in check.

Something else: I would truly prefer to take my Fenugreek steroidal saponins at the same take as my STOKED! pre-bed stack. Somehow, I subjectively consider this rather too potent for that time of day. I can sense some possible challenge regarding my choice of fenugreek, as some promote the position that it is estrogenic. My choice of fenugreek is easy to explain, for those interested. Fenugreek is a rich source of about twelve or so steroidal saponins, the most important of which is diosgenin. Diosgenin in fenugreek is structurally similar to diosgenin in Mexican Wild Yam, used in the manufacture of synthetic testosterone. Fenugreek, by the way, has more diosgenin that tribulus terrestris (but has the active ingredient, protodioscin). Other fenugreek steroidal saponins include yamogenin, tigogenin, gitogenin, yuccagenin, neotigenin, lilagenin, and so on. These saponins help strengthen the immune system and stimulate the secretion of luteinizing hormone that modulates male and female hormones. As is well known, luteinizing hormone elevates testosterone levels and spermatogenesis in men, and if the fenugreek extract is also standardized for the insulin-mimicker, 4-hydroxy-isoleucine, it also helps to drive macronutrients into skeletal muscle. In women, luteinizing hormone optimizes the estrogen:testosterone ratio and boosts libido, amongst others.

There should be some synergy with STOKED! here. Some compounds in STOKED! are known to modulate estrogen levels by inhibiting the aromatise enzyme, CYP 17, known play a role in the conversion of testosterone and androstenedione to estradiol and estrone. Besides, resveratrol is also known to directly stifle the production of this enzyme itself. So overall, one should see improved testosterone:estrogen ratios.

I currently take my fenugreek in the late afternoon. I will try it one of these days with my second dose of STOKED! and see if there is any noticeable difference.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
June 3, 2008
Day 4

First, an update on the supplements I am taking: I forgot to mention I am also on Anabolic Pump. This was not just added to the stack. I have been using it non-stop since January 2008.

Impressions / Results:

The results noted in the first three days continued to express themselves. I am seeing progressive improvements in stamina and general well-being. Fortunately, I have not noticed any increases in aggression, known to accompany or signal increases in testosterone in some. My appetite is also stable. Increases may be noticed from higher testosterone levels. Recreate is probably keeping this in check.

Something else: I would truly prefer to take my Fenugreek steroidal saponins at the same take as my STOKED! pre-bed stack. Somehow, I subjectively consider this rather too potent for that time of day. I can sense some possible challenge regarding my choice of fenugreek, as some promote the position that it is estrogenic. My choice of fenugreek is easy to explain, for those interested. Fenugreek is a rich source of about twelve or so steroidal saponins, the most important of which is diosgenin. Diosgenin in fenugreek is structurally similar to diosgenin in Mexican Wild Yam, used in the manufacture of synthetic testosterone. Fenugreek, by the way, has more diosgenin that tribulus terrestris (but has the active ingredient, protodioscin). Other fenugreek steroidal saponins include yamogenin, tigogenin, gitogenin, yuccagenin, neotigenin, lilagenin, and so on. These saponins help strengthen the immune system and stimulate the secretion of luteinizing hormone that modulates male and female hormones. As is well known, luteinizing hormone elevates testosterone levels and spermatogenesis in men, and if the fenugreek extract is also standardized for the insulin-mimicker, 4-hydroxy-isoleucine, it also helps to drive macronutrients into skeletal muscle. In women, luteinizing hormone optimizes the estrogen:testosterone ratio and boosts libido, amongst others.

There should be some synergy with STOKED! here. Some compounds in STOKED! are known to modulate estrogen levels by inhibiting the aromatise enzyme, CYP 17, known play a role in the conversion of testosterone and androstenedione to estradiol and estrone. Besides, resveratrol is also known to directly stifle the production of this enzyme itself. So overall, one should see improved testosterone:estrogen ratios.

I currently take my fenugreek in the late afternoon. I will try it one of these days with my second dose of STOKED! and see if there is any noticeable difference.
Not to mention the unseen positive effects it will have on your blood lipid profile :) Very insightful and informative as always, keep up the great work Strat.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
subbed buddy...sorry it took me so long, net has been down for a week :(

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
i'm in ... got a bottle of this stuff that I'm going to add to my recomp soon ... looking forward to this

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCS makes me so damn horney! and it gives me a boost in confidence/mood. I love it!

Already off to an impressive start, Strat!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it's the PCS that does this, I wasn't sure because I stacked it with Hyperdrol. This is why I am so interested in this log I want to figure out what does what. I bonced back so fast and really maintained a lot of mass.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it's the PCS that does this, I wasn't sure because I stacked it with Hyperdrol. This is why I am so interested in this log I want to figure out what does what. I bonced back so fast and really maintained a lot of mass.
Fastest Ive ever bounced back..EVER!! Hyperdrol made my nuts bigger but for some reason no increase in libido. Coulda been situational tho. As my ex wife and I were unhappy with eachother.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered some STOKED. Strategic is an intellectual supplement trend setter :pose:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive never done a non SERM pct but I may have to get crazy and give it a shot!Good luck with the stack Strat! :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never done a non SERM pct but I may have to get crazy and give it a shot!Good luck with the stack Strat! :D
Most people are still throwing in a small dose SERM, just in case.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I might also as Im scared of change. :D