Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    3. it allows any number of washed up players (Frank Thomas and Mike Piazza) to artificially extend their careers and bilk unsuspecting owners and GMs of millions of dollars that could be spent on younger, better baseball talent.

Adams
    Wait until you're old and washed up, like say 43 or so

I completely understand and appreciate your argument - "I just think it's time the NL joined the 21st century,"

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Wait until you're old and washed up, like say 43 or so

I completely understand and appreciate your argument - "I just think it's time the NL joined the 21st century,"

Glad my sentiments were taken just as they were meant.

I love seeing rookies off the line, push and push. The intensity is just amazing from someone trying to prove themselves.

Good conversation. Sorry T1, didnt mean to pollute the thread with my NL blasphamy.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Glad my sentiments were taken just as they were meant.

I love seeing rookies off the line, push and push. The intensity is just amazing from someone trying to prove themselves.

Good conversation. Sorry T1, didnt mean to pollute the thread with my NL blasphamy.

Adams
    I like having some off topic stuff in my threads......you know that. Feel free to speak your minds.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 15

Weight: 214.6lbs(-7.8lbs total) I've already eclipsed my goal of 215lbs!!

Mood: I continue to feel very good overall. My motivation grows stronger with everyday that passes. I'm very pleased right now.

Energy: It remains very consistent and stable. I helped my buddy move today and did it with no issues what-so-ever!

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

ReCreate: 2 caps(9am), 1 cap(5pm)

Thermo-Glide: I applied to abdominal region and bi-lateral flanks at 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 10am

Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

Gut Health: 1 capsule at 10am

NOxidant: 3 capsules at 10pm

I-GH-1: 7 capsules at 10pm

Receptor: 1 cap(10am), 1 cap(2pm), 1 cap(8pm)

-Fish oils: 3 caps/daily with meals

-BCAA's taken at 2pm

-It's still been sh*tty weather again today! What is going on here! Atomic Meltdown has to wait another day.

Workout:

I took today off from cardio. I had to help my buddy move all day today, so that was a workout in itself. I HATE MOVING!! However, i'll be doing it myself very soon. My energy and strength were good all day today!

Daily Narrative:

Today was my first day with ReCreate, Thermo-Glide, and Receptor. Nothing real noteable to report though. I didn't notice too much from the ReCreate today, but it's only day 1. I have high hopes for it to shock my body to keep losing weight. My new target weight is going to be 210lbs. I don't really want to go much lower than that right now.

I'm still in the process of designing my bulker. I'll give you all a little hint in the coming days. I may even have my AM brothers' help me get this bad boy together.

My diet has remained very clean other than my 1 cheat meal/week. My cravings have very much remained in check which is very good to note. No side effects to report either. I had some headaches at the beginning of this stack, but they have long gone away. I may also add in a very small dose of retain for the last few weeks because i have a bottle i need to use up. It should help me get a few more pounds knocked off in the end anyway. Onward we go!!

Today's Song Of The Day Is:

Poison - "Talk Dirty To Me"

Warrant - "Cherry Pie"

Last edited by Trauma1; 06-18-2008 at 09:10 PM.

Legendary

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

yo Trauma! though i would swing by. i noticed your taking i-gh-1 from LG. whats your thoughts on it?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yo Trauma! though i would swing by. i noticed your taking i-gh-1 from LG. whats your thoughts on it?
    So far, so good. I've definitely noticed enhanced sleep effects with it thusfar. Thanks for stopping in brother.

Legendary

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    So far, so good. I've definitely noticed enhanced sleep effects with it thusfar. Thanks for stopping in brother.
    anytime. i have some on the way and was just curious as to how well it works so far.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 15

Weight: 214.6lbs(-7.8lbs total) I've already eclipsed my goal of 215lbs!!

Mood: I continue to feel very good overall. My motivation grows stronger with everyday that passes. I'm very pleased right now.

Energy: It remains very consistent and stable. I helped my buddy move today and did it with no issues what-so-ever!

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

ReCreate: 2 caps(9am), 1 cap(5pm)

Thermo-Glide: I applied to abdominal region and bi-lateral flanks at 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 10am

Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

Gut Health: 1 capsule at 10am

Receptor: 1 cap(10am), 1 cap(2pm), 1 cap(8pm)

-Fish oils: 3 caps/daily with meals

-BCAA's taken at 2pm

-It's still been sh*tty weather again today! What is going on here! Atomic Meltdown has to wait another day.

Workout:

I took today off from cardio. I had to help my buddy move all day today, so that was a workout in itself. I HATE MOVING!! However, i'll be doing it myself very soon. My energy and strength were good all day today!

Daily Narrative:

Today was my first day with ReCreate, Thermo-Glide, and Receptor. Nothing real noteable to report though. I didn't notice too much from the ReCreate today, but it's only day 1. I have high hopes for it to shock my body to keep losing weight. My new target weight is going to be 210lbs. I don't really want to go much lower than that right now.

I'm still in the process of designing my bulker. I'll give you all a little hint in the coming days. I may even have my AM brothers' help me get this bad boy together.

My diet has remained very clean other than my 1 cheat meal/week. My cravings have very much remained in check which is very good to note. No side effects to report either. I had some headaches at the beginning of this stack, but they have long gone away. I may also add in a very small dose of retain for the last few weeks because i have a bottle i need to use up. It should help me get a few more pounds knocked off in the end anyway. Onward we go!!

Poison - "Talk Dirty To Me"

Bonus Video!!

Warrant - "Cherry Pie"

Keep up the phenomenal progress and work bro. Your definitely doing awesome. Oh and thank you for posting Cherry Pie...I knew you had great taste...lol. . However, the video is not available...at least the Poison- Talk Dirty to me one works...one of their better songs. I see some of what your posting up and man the memories keep coming back of the good times listening to that stuff...normally partying and throwing some darts or shooting pool...lol.

On another note...how about them Celtics....damn they mopped the floor with the Lakers to end it. KG is the man...nuff said!

Cheers Brutha Man!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

7.8 lbs in that time line is legit brother, especially since I know your not the one to go insane and sacrifice LBM.

As much as I enjoy hearing these results, I am ready for you to join in the spirits of the bulker season.

Oh and I don't know if your a big basketball fan, but I guess your a bit happy with the Celts pimp slapping of the Lakers. I will be honest I wanted the Lakers to win, but damn did they show they were not a team. Suns Celts next year, Suns winning it all (ya heard it hear first )
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    7.8 lbs in that time line is legit brother, especially since I know your not the one to go insane and sacrifice LBM.

As much as I enjoy hearing these results, I am ready for you to join in the spirits of the bulker season.

Oh and I don't know if your a big basketball fan, but I guess your a bit happy with the Celts pimp slapping of the Lakers. I will be honest I wanted the Lakers to win, but damn did they show they were not a team. Suns Celts next year, Suns winning it all (ya heard it hear first )
    I can't wait to get back to bulking myself!

I like basketball, but baseball and football are my primary sports. I was a big college basketball fan back in the day. I remember watching Ray Allen in his Uconn days. I did enjoy watching the lakers get stomped last night though. To me, they're like the yankess of basketball haha!

Celtics/Suns.........game on!!!!

Legendary

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

RAY ALLEN FTW! i love that man used to go to all his games when he played for the bucks
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

I can't wait to get back to bulking myself!

I like basketball, but baseball and football are my primary sports. I was a big college basketball fan back in the day. I remember watching Ray Allen in his Uconn days. I did enjoy watching the lakers get stomped last night though. To me, they're like the yankess of basketball haha!

Celtics/Suns.........game on!!!!
    Awesome job bro! So what you got on tap for the bulking arena?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

yeah letm e know about your bulk plans too. if its non hormonal i might mimic you, but since your of age im sure it will be something hormonal...damn my age haha
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah letm e know about your bulk plans too. if its non hormonal i might mimic you, but since your of age im sure it will be something hormonal...damn my age haha
    Yeah, it's definitely hormonal. I can tell you though, from the ages of 18-21 i made my best gains on nothing but protein powder, creatine(I used EAS Phosphagen Elite back in the day haha), and a great training program. That's a fact.

Legendary

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

thats what i do along side aminos and the occasional herbal free test booster like mass fx maximum. actually this was my first time running a natty t
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16

Weight: 214.2(-8.0lbs total)

Mood: I remain in the zone. My dedication and drive are better than ever. Knowing that i get to bulk in less than 2 weeks definitley helps!

Energy: My energy levels remain very consistent without any noteable drop offs.

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 3 caps(10am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm), 1 cap(10pm)

ReCreate: 2 caps(10am), 1 caps(5pm)

Thermo-Glide: applied to abdominal region and bi-lateral flanks at 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 11:30am

Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 11:30am

Gut Health: 1 capsule at 11:30am

Slin: 4 caps post-workout at 11:30am

Receptor: 1 cap(10am), 1 cap(2pm), 1 cap(6pm)

Fish Oils: 1 capsule 3 x daily with meals

BCAA(Purple Wraath): 2 scoops intra-workout

-It rained ALL FREAKIN' DAY AGAIN!!!

Workout:

Today i hit up the treadmill for 40 minutes at 4.0mph. I felt very energetic with great indurance today. I took today off from the weights because i'm a little sore from helping my buddy move all day yesterday.

Daily Narrative:

Nothing too much to report today. I continue to feel very good with a nice consistent energy. No lethargy to report at all the last 5 days or so. I feel like i'm really in the zone at this point. Everything seems to be on par with my diet and cardio sessions. The results are far beyond what i thought i could achieve at this point.

I haven't noticed too much of a difference since switching to the ReCreate. I'm going to try adding in a 4th capsule during the day and see what happens. No jittery feelings at all noted.

I continue to remain side effect free. I've decided that i will add in my Anabolic Xtreme "Retain" for the duration of this cut. I'll just be using a single dose before bed at night starting tonight.

Other than that, everything seems to be going very well. I've seriously retained just about all of my muscle mass, so i'm very pleased overall. This experience hasn't been nearly as painful as in anticipated.

Dokken - "Dream Warriors"

One of my favorites from long ago. Trip, this one's for you kid!

Legendary

17. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

-It rained ALL FREAKIN' DAY AGAIN!!!

Dokken - "Dream Warriors"

One of my favorites from long ago. Trip, this one's for you kid!

YouTube - Dokken - Dream Warriors
    114 F in AZ today again! One man's rain is another's paradise.

Dokken! You old enough to have seen the first release of Nightmare on Elm St. in theaters? Dream warrior was pretty scary too. Well at least at that time.

BTW, are you seeing double YT clips in your post or is it just me?
  18. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

I think I figured it out.

EDIT: Are you placing the yt brackets around the link? Don't
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

114 F in AZ today again! One man's rain is another's paradise.

Dokken! You old enough to have seen the first release of Nightmare on Elm St. in theaters? Dream warrior was pretty scary too. Well at least that that time.

BTW, are you seeing double YT clips in your post or is it just me?
    Man that is some serious heat. It's been EXTREMELY hot and humid here lately while breeding some very impressive thunderstorms that almost seem to be continously going on lol. The rain total has been unreal the last week. I miss the sun!!

I haven't been able to use my atomic meltdown too much, and i'm starting to lose some florida color.

Yeah i was young, but i do remember dokken well. My dad got me into them at a very young age as well as most of the classic rock i still enjoy today. Led Zeppelin and The Doors are still my fav.

I'm not sure why it's showing up as a double post with the video. Do you know what's causing it?

Legendary

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I think I figured it out.

EDIT: Are you placing the yt brackets around the link? Don't
    Ahh....gotcha.

Legendary

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

This song is still one of my fav's from back in the day!

Warrant - "Down Boys"

Legendary

22. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

One of my favorite Warrant tunes:

Uncle Tom's Cabin
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    EDIT: Damn! That still rocks!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

One of my favorite Warrant tunes:

Uncle Tom's Cabin
    YouTube - Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin
    EDIT: Damn! That still rocks!
    Totally a badazz song! I almost posted that one too haha.

Legendary

24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

60's, 70's & 80's rock rules. Growin up in the 80's was great times. I'll never forget Tawny Kitaen on that hood, even though she became a mess afterwards...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  25. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Thanks for the chubby Z
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    60's, 70's & 80's rock rules. Growin up in the 80's was great times. I'll never forget Tawny Kitaen on that hood, even though she became a mess afterwards...

YouTube - Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
    Nice contribution Z! She was very hawt indeed!

Legendary

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Dang bro, people gonna have to start calling you slim if you keep this up. Nice work.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the chubby Z
    Haha, I hear yeah. Sometimes I miss the 'good ole days'.

Nice contribution Z! She was very hawt indeed!
    Damn T1, you may have to cut this log short unless you want to wither away to nothing. Great job!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Man that is some serious heat. It's been EXTREMELY hot and humid here lately while breeding some very impressive thunderstorms that almost seem to be continously going on lol. The rain total has been unreal the last week. I miss the sun!!

I haven't been able to use my atomic meltdown too much, and i'm starting to lose some florida color.

Yeah i was young, but i do remember dokken well. My dad got me into them at a very young age as well as most of the classic rock i still enjoy today. Led Zeppelin and The Doors are still my fav.

I'm not sure why it's showing up as a double post with the video. Do you know what's causing it?
    Hell yeah man!Jimi Hendrix is my other favorite. I feel sometimes like i was born too late in the scheme of things. lol But what can you do about that.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

It's almost bulking time for T1. So what do you guys think i have planned?

Legendary

31. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Answers

YO! Had to drop on in bro!

8 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks Awesome job man.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

I have this suspicion that its going to be something epic...lol. Its hormonal we know this, but mmm...what does my brutha man have up his sleeve? I'm thinking Havoc may be a piece to the puzzle maybe? Regardless I'm following along anyway...lol.

Cheers Brutha Man!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

wow, great results. i am jealous of you, Sir Trauma. What a good cutting stack...

I can't wait to see the bulking stack you throw together...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  34. Banned
    Answers

"T" stands for TRIM, now!

Good work, man!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

I have a 'rough' idea
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I hope it makes me gasp and call you irresponsible. Anything less would be very tripdog'ish.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I hope it makes me gasp and call you irresponsible. Anything less would be very tripdog'ish.
    You got served! Whatever it is, it had better be something where everyone says you'll either get huge and eat 7k cals a day OR your liver will run off with your testicles...one of the two.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  38. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

OOOOHHHH! pick me, pick me..................:raises hand VERY high: i know......i know, i know.

HAHA! Good luck brutha!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'll update later guys. Today i weighed in at 213lbs even(Now i was about 224.2 when i started june. 1st). This has been an unbelievable stack. I'll elaborate tonight.

Legendary

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    OOOOHHHH! pick me, pick me..................:raises hand VERY high: i know......i know, i know.

HAHA! Good luck brutha!
    Oh.......it's almost go time brother!!

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thermo-glide
    By john123131 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:48 AM