Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Well at least T1 has medical expierience. Cause you will have to stretcher me out.

Adams
    Don't worry buddy, I'll help resuscitate you if need-be, however i'm not doing the mouth to mouth buddy. I'll have one of the hookers help out there.

I'll even make sure she doesn't have herp on the lip first lol!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. So where's the updates on the weightloss?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    So where's the updates on the weightloss?
    It will be tonight. Just been busy with things around the house because we're in pack up quick mode.

I'm at work today, but i'll update later tonight. I weighed in at 216.6lbs yesterday. Yeah Boy!!!!!

Legendary

4. Also, how is the golden flordia sun treating you? Turning into that bronze adonis you always wanted?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Also, how is the golden flordia sun treating you? Turning into that bronze adonis you always wanted?

Adams

The last week has been pretty cloudy almost everyday here. I'll be working on it all next week though. I do hope to be very bronzed by the olympia.

Legendary

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!

Congrats T1!

haha, we should have the AM Moving crew...get your stuff moved in in a hearbeat!

7. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Congrats T1!

haha, we should have the AM Moving crew...get your stuff moved in in a hearbeat!

Thanks bro!

The AM moving crew lol, i like it! :bb3::bb:

Legendary

8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks bro!

The AM moving crew lol, i like it! :bb3::bb:
    Shoot... all you need is Beelz.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    No sir, hookers and blow. First party HAS to be an 80s theme.
    Cool, I always wanted to party with Robert Downey Jr.

Name:  RDJ.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  14.5 KB

10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    It will be tonight. Just been busy with things around the house because we're in pack up quick mode.

I'm at work today, but i'll update later tonight. I weighed in at 216.6lbs yesterday. Yeah Boy!!!!!
    Nearly 6 pounds since the 2nd, great work bro.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Congratulations on the house, T1!

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Awesome! Now, T1, how much of the weight change could be attributed to the stress related to the house project?

12. Congrats T1!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

13. give em hell t-1. owning your own home is a great feeling. good luck, and start saving for property tax's:woohoo
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

14. better yet, set your mortgage up so that taxes are included. I heard there are some great deals on property in the US right now. I doubt Florida is included though. What a beutiful place. I use to visit Delray Beach annually for baseball school. Congrats homey.

15. Well T1, I have joined the cutting band wagon. Things didn't go exactly according to plan with my bulk So im going to get shredded....Wish I had some more DCP about now,lol.

Link> if anyones interested... Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well T1, I have joined the cutting band wagon. Things didn't go exactly according to plan with my bulk So im going to get shredded....Wish I had some more DCP about now,lol.

Link> if anyones interested... Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable
    I'm in buddy! Good luck!

Legendary

17. Days 12, 13, 14

Weight: 215.4lbs(-7lbs total)

Mood: I feel very good overall. My motivation has been top notch and my cravings have been kept completely in check. I'm shocked on how much easier this has become.

Energy: My energy has been very consistent with no dips of hypoglycemic effects. I'm finally in tune with this whole process.

Daily Supplementation:

Dcp: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm), 1 cap(10am)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominal cavity and bi-lateral flanks at 3pm and 11pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 3pm

Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 3pm

Gut Health: 1 capsule at 3pm

NOxidant: 3 capsules at 11pm

Slin: 4 capsules post-workout

I-GH-1: I've been taking 7 capsules at 10-11pm everynight

-BCAA's have been used during cardio sessions

-Protein powder of choice right now is BSN's Chocolate mint "Syntha-6"

-It's been sh*tty weather here all week. The atomic meltdown is on hold for now........DOH!!

Workouts:

I've been altering between the treadmill and the eliptical. My cardio session have been between 30-40 minutes with a 5-10 minute cool down. I've had some light weight workouts every other day to help maintain.

My endurance during my cardio has been PHENOMINAL! It almost seems like the longer i dose the 3 cap DCP pre-workout, the better the endurace effects i've had. I think my body has just become a fat burning machine.

Daily Narrative:

Sorry i haven't been updating the log, just been very busy. This cut stack is going better than i could have imagined. My hunger cravings are completely under control at this point and i have absolutely no side effects to report.

My energy levels have been very stable and consistent. As far as my body composition goes, the abs ars starting to become much more visible. I've lost a ton of visible fat from my flank regions. I really feel like the napalm has added som much to this stack!!

I've decided that tomorrow starting week 3 i'm going to switch to ReCreate from the Heat Stack. It's not because it isn't working, in fact, the Heat Stack is unreal!! I just want to shock my body a little bit to keep these great improvements coming. Tomorrow I will also be starting Thermo-Glide for my topical fat burner, and Receptor in an attempt of getting primed for my bulker in a few weeks.

I'd also like to note that my sleep has significantly improved since i've added in the I-GH-1! I'm really impressed with this stuff so far! On to week 3!!

Today's Song Of The Day Is:

Firehouse - "Don't Treat Me Bad"

I know some of you guys remember them. I know i rocked out to it in the day. Hair bands baby!!!!

Legendary

18. Why the extra vit D? Seems you would be getting more then enough if your getting outside in sunny FL?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Weight: 215.4lbs(-7lbs total)
    7 pounds - great job J! Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    -Protein powder of choice right now is BSN's Chocolate mint "Syntha-6"
    x 2 - I'm a huge fan of BSN protein & love their Syntha 6 chocolate mint, great stuff. I love their lean dessert proteins too, outstanding IMO.

20. Interested to hear how ReCreate works for you... Hopefully, it will do just as you stated, "shock your body."
    Keep rockin', bro!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Why the extra vit D? Seems you would be getting more then enough if your getting outside in sunny FL?
    Read back a few pages, i explained why there.

Legendary

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    7 pounds - great job J! Keep up the great work.

x 2 - I'm a huge fan of BSN protein & love their Syntha 6 chocolate mint, great stuff. I love their lean dessert proteins too, outstanding IMO.
    Yeah i like the BSN protein powders. I've also just tried a few of the new Optimum Nutrition protein powders(Nitro Core 24 and their 2:2:1 blend). Both are very good and effective imo.

My wife and I both like their lean dessert too. The cinnamon bun one is fantastic!

Legendary

23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah i like the BSN protein powders. I've also just tried a few of the new Optimum Nutrition protein powders(Nitro Core 24 and their 2:2:1 blend). Both are very good and effective imo.

My wife and I both like their lean dessert too. The cinnamon bun one is fantastic!
    Yeah that's the best I tried yet as far as taste, the Cinna tastes just like a real cinna bun! I recently got some chocolate-coconut too but I haven't tried it yet.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Read back a few pages, i explained why there.
    Kool. I have always been a fan of vit d (actually more so sunlight). I've have a least one study showing LH stimulation from sunlight in males. You do have to be careful. Imminst has a lot of good discussion on vit d supplementation. Here are some other possible suggestions just to make sure you dont run into kidney stones (your probably aware of these but for others reading):

"Does vitamin D cause kidney stones?

It may, at least for people on modern American diets. The reason this has come up is because a recent study found the relative risk for people taking 400 units of vitamin D and 1,000 mg of calcium daily was 17% higher than in the placebo group. To my knowledge, this is the first study to find an increased risk of kidney stones with vitamin D supplementation. I'm not aware of any reports of increased incidence of kidney stones in any other vitamin D supplementation trial. N Engl J Med. 2006 Feb 16;354(7):669-83.

However, at least two studies have linked kidney stones to latitude, with an increasing incidence of stones at lower latitudes. One also directly linked stones to sunlight. A Saudi Arabian study found kidney stones were more common in the summer. Eleven of 45 lifeguards in Israel had kidney stones, which is twenty times the rate of the general population. Am J Epidemiol. 1996 Mar 1;143(5):487-95. Kidney Int. 1994 Sep;46(3):893-9 J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2004 Jul–Sep;16(3):56-8. Adv Exp Med Biol. 1980;128:467-72

The largest study that looked at the risk of kidney stones with vitamin D came out of Harvard. They studied 45,616 men over 14 years for a total of 477,000 person-years of follow up. They found no increased risk of kidney stones with vitamin D intake but did not look at sun exposure or 25(OH)D levels. Of interest, they found three things in your diet that protect against kidney stones: high potassium (46% lower relative risk), high magnesium (29% lower relative risk), and high fluid intake (29% lower relative risk). For younger men, higher dietary calcium was associated with a reduced risk of kidney stones (31% lower relative risk)."

25. Btw like you I am a low carbin fool (somewhat TKD style diet). Have you read anything about low carb diets increasing shbg in males? Someone mentioned this to me a while back I just havent had a chance to research much...

26. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Btw like you I am a low carbin fool (somewhat TKD style diet). Have you read anything about low carb diets increasing shbg in males? Someone mentioned this to me a while back I just havent had a chance to research much...
    Honestly i've heard about it, but haven't looked into it much myself. It would seem we now have a new mission.

Legendary

27. From a recon mission, there seems to be a link between SHBG and insulin/carbs, and a somewhat TKD diet has been shown to increase SHBG levels in some case. The catch? The only studies I found were on women lol. Anyways here's a link http://www.soulcysters.net/pcos-non-...arb-diet-6049/

It's hard to find an exact answer. All I can tell you guys is eat more coconut oil before bed... 2 Tbsp is unreal. I'll spare you the details
  28. Unbreakable

'Morning!

I noticed that that AL East lead is only 2.0 games, and to all teams but the Devil Rays.

You do know that the All-Star Game is just around the corner. That means that that traditional sharp drop off potential is looming....oh wait, you guys don't depend of Pedro (the *****) to carry you anymore.

Man, my Yankees are beaten up with injuries this year. But they are still holding a safe distance. I'm afraid that when Big Poppie gets healthy you may very well run away with it.
    Life is a terminal condition.

She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    From a recon mission, there seems to be a link between SHBG and insulin/carbs, and a somewhat TKD diet has been shown to increase SHBG levels in some case. The catch? The only studies I found were on women lol. Anyways here's a link http://www.soulcysters.net/pcos-non-...arb-diet-6049/

It's hard to find an exact answer. All I can tell you guys is eat more coconut oil before bed... 2 Tbsp is unreal. I'll spare you the details
    Thanks buddy. I appreciate the find!

I'm going to research this a little tonight.

Legendary

30. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    'Morning!

I noticed that that AL East lead is only 2.0 games, and to all teams but the Devil Rays.

You do know that the All-Star Game is just around the corner. That means that that traditional sharp drop off potential is looming....oh wait, you guys don't depend of Pedro (the *****) to carry you anymore.

Man, my Yankees are beaten up with injuries this year. But they are still holding a safe distance. I'm afraid that when Big Poppie gets healthy you may very well run away with it.
    Ah yes, the all-star game. It looks as though the entire AL line-up is full of red sox(5) and yankees(2).....but mainly red sox. That should go over well being that it's in New York this year haha!

The AL east has really played pretty tight this year. J.D. Drew has really come alive this year for the sox. He's on a feakin' tear. It's a good thing too with ortiz being injured. We need Dice-K back in the line-up too and i think they'll be tough to overtake this year.

B, i forgot to tell you. My sister-in-law was at a hooters in clearwater florida about a month ago one day when something caught her eye. Apparently A-rod walked in and sat right behind her table with a few guy. Unfotunately, my wife's family are yankee fans. , but not my wife, red sox all the way! To make a long story short she had him autograph the hooters menu, however she said he was a pr!ck as far a personality goes.

I've actually taken care of Posada and Jim Leyritz as patients. It was when Posada broke his nose in spring training a few years ago. Legends Field was literally right around the corner from the hospital i worked at. Posada and Leyritz were nice guys. But, i made it a point to let them know i was a red sox fan hahaha!

GO SOX BABY!!!

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thermo-glide
    By john123131 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 11:48 AM