Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    It will be tonight. Just been busy with things around the house because we're in pack up quick mode.
    Congratulations on the house, T1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    I'm at work today, but i'll update later tonight. I weighed in at 216.6lbs yesterday. Yeah Boy!!!!!
    Awesome! Now, T1, how much of the weight change could be attributed to the stress related to the house project?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Congrats T1!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    give em hell t-1. owning your own home is a great feeling. good luck, and start saving for property tax's:woohoo
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    snookl187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    better yet, set your mortgage up so that taxes are included. I heard there are some great deals on property in the US right now. I doubt Florida is included though. What a beutiful place. I use to visit Delray Beach annually for baseball school. Congrats homey.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well T1, I have joined the cutting band wagon. Things didn't go exactly according to plan with my bulk So im going to get shredded....Wish I had some more DCP about now,lol.

    Link> if anyones interested... Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well T1, I have joined the cutting band wagon. Things didn't go exactly according to plan with my bulk So im going to get shredded....Wish I had some more DCP about now,lol.

    Link> if anyones interested... Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable
    I'm in buddy! Good luck!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Days 12, 13, 14











    Weight: 215.4lbs(-7lbs total)

    Mood: I feel very good overall. My motivation has been top notch and my cravings have been kept completely in check. I'm shocked on how much easier this has become.

    Energy: My energy has been very consistent with no dips of hypoglycemic effects. I'm finally in tune with this whole process.







    Daily Supplementation:




    Dcp: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm), 1 cap(10am)

    Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm)

    Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominal cavity and bi-lateral flanks at 3pm and 11pm

    Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 3pm

    Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 3pm

    Gut Health: 1 capsule at 3pm

    NOxidant: 3 capsules at 11pm

    Slin: 4 capsules post-workout

    I-GH-1: I've been taking 7 capsules at 10-11pm everynight

    -BCAA's have been used during cardio sessions

    -Protein powder of choice right now is BSN's Chocolate mint "Syntha-6"

    -It's been sh*tty weather here all week. The atomic meltdown is on hold for now........DOH!!







    Workouts:



    I've been altering between the treadmill and the eliptical. My cardio session have been between 30-40 minutes with a 5-10 minute cool down. I've had some light weight workouts every other day to help maintain.

    My endurance during my cardio has been PHENOMINAL! It almost seems like the longer i dose the 3 cap DCP pre-workout, the better the endurace effects i've had. I think my body has just become a fat burning machine.





    Daily Narrative:



    Sorry i haven't been updating the log, just been very busy. This cut stack is going better than i could have imagined. My hunger cravings are completely under control at this point and i have absolutely no side effects to report.

    My energy levels have been very stable and consistent. As far as my body composition goes, the abs ars starting to become much more visible. I've lost a ton of visible fat from my flank regions. I really feel like the napalm has added som much to this stack!!

    I've decided that tomorrow starting week 3 i'm going to switch to ReCreate from the Heat Stack. It's not because it isn't working, in fact, the Heat Stack is unreal!! I just want to shock my body a little bit to keep these great improvements coming. Tomorrow I will also be starting Thermo-Glide for my topical fat burner, and Receptor in an attempt of getting primed for my bulker in a few weeks.

    I'd also like to note that my sleep has significantly improved since i've added in the I-GH-1! I'm really impressed with this stuff so far! On to week 3!!






    Today's Song Of The Day Is:



    Firehouse - "Don't Treat Me Bad"



    I know some of you guys remember them. I know i rocked out to it in the day. Hair bands baby!!!!





    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,242
    Rep Power
    624372

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Why the extra vit D? Seems you would be getting more then enough if your getting outside in sunny FL?
  9. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Weight: 215.4lbs(-7lbs total)
    7 pounds - great job J! Keep up the great work.


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    -Protein powder of choice right now is BSN's Chocolate mint "Syntha-6"
    x 2 - I'm a huge fan of BSN protein & love their Syntha 6 chocolate mint, great stuff. I love their lean dessert proteins too, outstanding IMO.
  10. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Interested to hear how ReCreate works for you... Hopefully, it will do just as you stated, "shock your body."
    Keep rockin', bro!
  11. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Why the extra vit D? Seems you would be getting more then enough if your getting outside in sunny FL?
    Read back a few pages, i explained why there.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  12. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    7 pounds - great job J! Keep up the great work.




    x 2 - I'm a huge fan of BSN protein & love their Syntha 6 chocolate mint, great stuff. I love their lean dessert proteins too, outstanding IMO.
    Yeah i like the BSN protein powders. I've also just tried a few of the new Optimum Nutrition protein powders(Nitro Core 24 and their 2:2:1 blend). Both are very good and effective imo.

    My wife and I both like their lean dessert too. The cinnamon bun one is fantastic!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  13. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah i like the BSN protein powders. I've also just tried a few of the new Optimum Nutrition protein powders(Nitro Core 24 and their 2:2:1 blend). Both are very good and effective imo.

    My wife and I both like their lean dessert too. The cinnamon bun one is fantastic!
    Yeah that's the best I tried yet as far as taste, the Cinna tastes just like a real cinna bun! I recently got some chocolate-coconut too but I haven't tried it yet.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,242
    Rep Power
    624372

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Read back a few pages, i explained why there.
    Kool. I have always been a fan of vit d (actually more so sunlight). I've have a least one study showing LH stimulation from sunlight in males. You do have to be careful. Imminst has a lot of good discussion on vit d supplementation. Here are some other possible suggestions just to make sure you dont run into kidney stones (your probably aware of these but for others reading):

    "Does vitamin D cause kidney stones?

    It may, at least for people on modern American diets. The reason this has come up is because a recent study found the relative risk for people taking 400 units of vitamin D and 1,000 mg of calcium daily was 17% higher than in the placebo group. To my knowledge, this is the first study to find an increased risk of kidney stones with vitamin D supplementation. I'm not aware of any reports of increased incidence of kidney stones in any other vitamin D supplementation trial. N Engl J Med. 2006 Feb 16;354(7):669-83.

    However, at least two studies have linked kidney stones to latitude, with an increasing incidence of stones at lower latitudes. One also directly linked stones to sunlight. A Saudi Arabian study found kidney stones were more common in the summer. Eleven of 45 lifeguards in Israel had kidney stones, which is twenty times the rate of the general population. Am J Epidemiol. 1996 Mar 1;143(5):487-95. Kidney Int. 1994 Sep;46(3):893-9 J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2004 Jul–Sep;16(3):56-8. Adv Exp Med Biol. 1980;128:467-72

    The largest study that looked at the risk of kidney stones with vitamin D came out of Harvard. They studied 45,616 men over 14 years for a total of 477,000 person-years of follow up. They found no increased risk of kidney stones with vitamin D intake but did not look at sun exposure or 25(OH)D levels. Of interest, they found three things in your diet that protect against kidney stones: high potassium (46% lower relative risk), high magnesium (29% lower relative risk), and high fluid intake (29% lower relative risk). For younger men, higher dietary calcium was associated with a reduced risk of kidney stones (31% lower relative risk)."
  15. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,242
    Rep Power
    624372

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Btw like you I am a low carbin fool (somewhat TKD style diet). Have you read anything about low carb diets increasing shbg in males? Someone mentioned this to me a while back I just havent had a chance to research much...
  16. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Btw like you I am a low carbin fool (somewhat TKD style diet). Have you read anything about low carb diets increasing shbg in males? Someone mentioned this to me a while back I just havent had a chance to research much...
    Honestly i've heard about it, but haven't looked into it much myself. It would seem we now have a new mission.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    From a recon mission, there seems to be a link between SHBG and insulin/carbs, and a somewhat TKD diet has been shown to increase SHBG levels in some case. The catch? The only studies I found were on women lol. Anyways here's a link http://www.soulcysters.net/pcos-non-...arb-diet-6049/

    It's hard to find an exact answer. All I can tell you guys is eat more coconut oil before bed... 2 Tbsp is unreal. I'll spare you the details
  18. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,709
    Rep Power
    986895

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    'Morning!

    I noticed that that AL East lead is only 2.0 games, and to all teams but the Devil Rays.

    You do know that the All-Star Game is just around the corner. That means that that traditional sharp drop off potential is looming....oh wait, you guys don't depend of Pedro (the *****) to carry you anymore.

    Man, my Yankees are beaten up with injuries this year. But they are still holding a safe distance. I'm afraid that when Big Poppie gets healthy you may very well run away with it.
  19. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    From a recon mission, there seems to be a link between SHBG and insulin/carbs, and a somewhat TKD diet has been shown to increase SHBG levels in some case. The catch? The only studies I found were on women lol. Anyways here's a link http://www.soulcysters.net/pcos-non-...arb-diet-6049/

    It's hard to find an exact answer. All I can tell you guys is eat more coconut oil before bed... 2 Tbsp is unreal. I'll spare you the details
    Thanks buddy. I appreciate the find!

    I'm going to research this a little tonight.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  20. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    'Morning!

    I noticed that that AL East lead is only 2.0 games, and to all teams but the Devil Rays.

    You do know that the All-Star Game is just around the corner. That means that that traditional sharp drop off potential is looming....oh wait, you guys don't depend of Pedro (the *****) to carry you anymore.

    Man, my Yankees are beaten up with injuries this year. But they are still holding a safe distance. I'm afraid that when Big Poppie gets healthy you may very well run away with it.
    Ah yes, the all-star game. It looks as though the entire AL line-up is full of red sox(5) and yankees(2).....but mainly red sox. That should go over well being that it's in New York this year haha!

    The AL east has really played pretty tight this year. J.D. Drew has really come alive this year for the sox. He's on a feakin' tear. It's a good thing too with ortiz being injured. We need Dice-K back in the line-up too and i think they'll be tough to overtake this year.

    B, i forgot to tell you. My sister-in-law was at a hooters in clearwater florida about a month ago one day when something caught her eye. Apparently A-rod walked in and sat right behind her table with a few guy. Unfotunately, my wife's family are yankee fans. , but not my wife, red sox all the way! To make a long story short she had him autograph the hooters menu, however she said he was a pr!ck as far a personality goes.

    I've actually taken care of Posada and Jim Leyritz as patients. It was when Posada broke his nose in spring training a few years ago. Legends Field was literally right around the corner from the hospital i worked at. Posada and Leyritz were nice guys. But, i made it a point to let them know i was a red sox fan hahaha!

    GO SOX BABY!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Ah yes, the all-star game. It looks as though the entire AL line-up is full of red sox(5) and yankees(2).....but mainly red sox. That should go over well being that it's in New York this year haha!

    The AL east has really played pretty tight this year. J.D. Drew has really come alive this year for the sox. He's on a feakin' tear. It's a good thing too with ortiz being injured. We need Dice-K back in the line-up too and i think they'll be tough to overtake this year.

    B, i forgot to tell you. My sister-in-law was at a hooters in clearwater florida about a month ago oneday when something caught her eye. Apparently A-rod walked in and sat right behind her table with a few guy. To make a long story short she had him autograph the hooters menu, however she said he was a pr!ck as far a personality goes.

    I've actually taken care of Posada and Jim Leyritz as patients. It was when Posada broke his nose in spring training a few years ago. Legends Field was literally right around the corner from the hospital i worked at. Posada and Leyritz were nice guys. But, i made it a point to let them know i was a red sox fan hahaha!

    GO SOX BABY!!!
    HAHA as you left the room you should have muttered go sox, or in the middle of checking them out..."So does it hurt is *cough go sox cough* when you put pressure....." haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  22. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    HAHA as you left the room you should have muttered go sox, or in the middle of checking them out..."So does it hurt is *cough go sox cough* when you put pressure....." haha
    LOL - I should have, but I tried to remain professional....it was hard. I forgot to mention Giambi too. It was when he was beaned in the head in a game against the rays a few years ago.

    Steinbrenner actually was a big to do at the hospital i worked at and donated the money for the childrens hospital.

    Very nice gesture, but the guy in person is a complete @sshole!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  23. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Very nice gesture, but the guy in person is a complete @sshole!
    Really I find that hard to imagine

    You hear what his son said about Wang getting hurt.....what a fukcing idiot!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Really I find that hard to imagine

    You hear what his son said about Wang getting hurt.....what a fukcing idiot!
    Lol - I know right.

    I didn't hear what he said, but i can imagine it was some completely heartless comment.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  25. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol - I know right.

    I didn't hear what he said, but i can imagine it was some completely heartless comment.
    Bascially blammed the injury on NL rules...telling the NL to grow up and do away with rules from the "1800" (Im pretty sure 1972 is when they made the DH rule)

    Im sure he woudln't give 2 s h i t s about this DH rule is Beckett wiould have injoured himself running the bases
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  26. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bascially blammed the injury on NL rules...telling the NL to grow up and do away with rules from the "1800" (Im pretty sure 1972 is when they made the DH rule)

    Im sure he woudln't give 2 s h i t s about this DH rule is Beckett wiould have injoured himself running the bases
    Lol - exactly!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  27. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,413
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I HATE THE DH RULE.

    Like all other players, I like to see a well rounded pitcher. Braden looper for the cards is batting just under 400 right now. Down right amazing.

    Speaking of which T1, our teams meet up next series.

    Should be interesting.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  28. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I HATE THE DH RULE.

    Like all other players, I like to see a well rounded pitcher. Braden looper for the cards is batting just under 400 right now. Down right amazing.

    Speaking of which T1, our teams meet up next series.

    Should be interesting.

    Adams
    Yes it should be. The 2004 World Series all over again haha! I'm kidding , i actually kind of like the cards........and i typically don't like many NL teams other than the cubbies.

    However, i'm all for the AL rules. I like the DH spot.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thw worst thing is that most of the MLB pitchers were better hitters than most guys that hit in the 5-9 spots comming up thru high school and even college.

    Take Putnam for Univ. of Michigan. Kid mashes .350 as a DH for them and is their ace on the staff...has to split his time 50/50 between BP and bull pen sessions. A lot of top pitching draft picks are like this in their 1st few years of college til they shine as an ace throwing 94+
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  30. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,413
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yes it should be. The 2004 World Series all over again haha! I'm kidding , i actually kind of like the cards........and i typically don't like many NL teams other than the cubbies.

    However, i'm all for the AL rules. I like the DH spot.
    Yeah that is how it goes... if you are a fan of AL, then you love it, if NL, then you hate it... just nature of the beast.

    I like the cubbies in a *****ry sort of way. Always been a respectful *****ry betweent he cubs and cards. Unlike the cards and astros... bad blood there.

    It will be interesting in deed. Interleague play with the cards is ALWAYS good, because of La Russa and his AL knowledge.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  31. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thw worst thing is that most of the MLB pitchers were better hitters than most guys that hit in the 5-9 spots comming up thru high school and even college.

    Take Putnam for Univ. of Michigan. Kid mashes .350 as a DH for them and is their ace on the staff...has to split his time 50/50 between BP and bull pen sessions. A lot of top pitching draft picks are like this in their 1st few years of college til they shine as an ace throwing 94+
    Very true! There are a few pitchers in the majors today that are still very effective at the plate. I was watching some of the college world series yesterday. I love my baseball at all levels!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  32. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,413
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thw worst thing is that most of the MLB pitchers were better hitters than most guys that hit in the 5-9 spots comming up thru high school and even college.

    Take Putnam for Univ. of Michigan. Kid mashes .350 as a DH for them and is their ace on the staff...has to split his time 50/50 between BP and bull pen sessions. A lot of top pitching draft picks are like this in their 1st few years of college til they shine as an ace throwing 94+
    Yeah we just brought up a rookie pitcher for a few games (Worrel) and first at bat, third pitch, first hit, first homerun. Damn exciting to watch. In fact the last person to hit a homerun first time at bat for the cards was Adam Wainwright... another pitcher, and our Ace, to bad his is on the DL right now.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    thanks for the I-GH-1 opinions, really interested in yours thoughts on this and receptor. nice log.
  34. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks for the I-GH-1 opinions, really interested in yours thoughts on this and receptor. nice log.
    No problem.

    So far, the better sleep effects are starting to become noteable.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  35. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,709
    Rep Power
    986895

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    B, i forgot to tell you. My sister-in-law was at a hooters in clearwater florida about a month ago one day when something caught her eye. Apparently A-rod walked in and sat right behind her table with a few guy. Unfotunately, my wife's family are yankee fans. , but not my wife, red sox all the way! To make a long story short she had him autograph the hooters menu, however she said he was a pr!ck as far a personality goes.

    I've actually taken care of Posada and Jim Leyritz as patients. It was when Posada broke his nose in spring training a few years ago. Legends Field was literally right around the corner from the hospital i worked at. Posada and Leyritz were nice guys. But, i made it a point to let them know i was a red sox fan hahaha!

    GO SOX BABY!!!
    No surprise about A-Rod. Personally I do not like him, from what I have seen of his demeanor, nor would most NYY fan unless he produces...which he never does PS. Not to mention his antics about free agency during the WSC last year...prick

    He is a "necessary evil" that fans tolerate I am sure.

    You should have taken the time to counsel our boy Leyritz when you had the chance.

    Jim Leyritz busted in fatal DUI
  36. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,709
    Rep Power
    986895

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    "I just think it's time the NL joined the 21st century,"

    I don't agree with his tact but I do agree with the sentiment. Randy Johnson almost hurt himself again this year just turning first base. As well, it is an unfair advantage that the NL has when in NL stadiums. Also there is no Poppie in the NL stadiums...but that may be fair

    BTW Mets fire Willie Randolph

    Watch for Willie in NYY pinstripes before the end of the season.
  37. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You should have taken the time to counsel our boy Leyritz when you had the chance.

    Jim Leyritz busted in fatal DUI
    Yeah i saw that......what a shame man.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  38. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,413
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    As well, it is an unfair advantage that the NL has when in NL stadiums.
    But then also, it is an unfair advantage in a AL stadium. NL is keeping with the tradition of baseball. NL doesnt hire someone because they only have a big bat, a whole player concept comes into the equation. I love the plays that a Pitcher at bat induces... especially the squeeze play.

    1. If you aren't playing on the field then you shouldn't get to bat, unless you are pinch hitting,

    2. the DH position directly leads to more runs being scored as a manager does not have to worry if his pitcher can advance a runner with a bunt or lucky slap single and

    3. it allows any number of washed up players (Frank Thomas and Mike Piazza) to artificially extend their careers and bilk unsuspecting owners and GMs of millions of dollars that could be spent on younger, better baseball talent.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  39. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    But then also, it is an unfair advantage in a AL stadium. NL is keeping with the tradition of baseball. NL doesnt hire someone because they only have a big bat, a whole player concept comes into the equation. I love the plays that a Pitcher at bat induces... especially the squeeze play.

    1. If you aren't playing on the field then you shouldn't get to bat, unless you are pinch hitting,

    2. the DH position directly leads to more runs being scored as a manager does not have to worry if his pitcher can advance a runner with a bunt or lucky slap single and

    3. it allows any number of washed up players (Frank Thomas and Mike Piazza) to artificially extend their careers and bilk unsuspecting owners and GMs of millions of dollars that could be spent on younger, better baseball talent.

    Adams
    I hear what you're saying, but an equal arguement can be made by the american league for the DH position. That's why there is an AL, and an NL.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  40. New Member
    TEAR57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    It appears I am a few weeks late but I am in! Keep up the good work! GET CUT HOMI!
    Atomic Meltdown? Does that work with the sun I am guessing? Looks like I have some research to do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thermo-glide
    By john123131 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in