Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

Page 4 of 16 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Yeah i think a lot of it is due to carbs at this point, but i'm impressed with the progress. If i can get down to 210-215 i'll be very happy. Then it will be time to build back up again......the fun part. ...
    Yep! That's where the fun is!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. Looks like good fat loss progress, keep it going!!! September is not far away....
    •   
       


  3. very nice results so far! keep up T!

  4. Days 6 & 7









    Weight: 218.8lbs(-3.6lbs total)

    Mood: I've been much improved here since earlier this week. I'm starting to get very motivated in seeing the results in the mirror already. I shall prevail!!!

    Energy: My energy levels have stabilized significantly. I think my body is becoming in tune with the diet shift and supplementation. I've had no dips in energy at all over the last 2 days.






    Daily Supplementation:




    DCP: 2 caps/(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm), 1 cap(10pm)

    Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm)

    Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominal and bi-lateral flank regions

    Multivitamin: 1 tablet at 10am

    Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

    Gut Health: 1 cap at 10am

    NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

    Slin: 4 caps at 10am post-workout(Saturday)

    I-GH-1: I will be adding this in starting tonight. It is growth hormone secretagogue by LG Sciences. Eric from LG was nice enough to let me give this a try a while back, and i'd like to take this opportunity to add it in to my stack and log it for them. I plan on running this all the way through my next cycle

    Dosing will be 4-7 capsules daily. I will be dosing this at 10pm/daily. I started with a 6 cap dose tonight.

    -As a side note - Starting week 3 sometime i will also add in "Receptor" by LG sciences. I will also be running this with my next cycle in anticipation of upregulating all the AR receptors i can! I'd like to thank the LG boys for letting me try this out and log it for them with my current cut followed by my bulk cycle.

    -I will also be adding in the niacin to this stack starting tomorrow!






    Workout:


    Saturday i did some light chest followed by 35 minutes on the eliptical machine. I had a solid workout and felt GREAT!

    Sunday i was away all day and took it off.





    Daily Narrative:


    Well - Week 1 is now in the books. I'm very pleased at the results i've already achieved after week 1. My body seems to be adjusting nicely to this program now and my motivation to improve is amplified daily. I hope to continue to accrue slow weight loss effects and achieve somewhere around an 8-10lb weight loss in the end.

    I'm already starting to see more definition in the abdominal region. My wife pointed out to me yesterday that i'm slimming down nicely. My diet has remained in check....well i cheated a little on saturday night....It's just so hard to say no to meatloaf. My carbohydrates have mainly consisted of low/med GI(glycemic index). My meals are being spread throughout the day approx 3-4 hours apart. The only pain in the azz is when i'm working 12 hour shifts, however i've been good about planning in advance and providing myself with the right foods.

    Week 2 begins tomorrow, bring it on!!!! :good:





    Today's Video Of The Day Is:



    Guns N' Roses - "Welcome To The Jungle"


    Last edited by Trauma1; 06-09-2008 at 01:18 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    T1, are you monitoring your BF%?
    To be honest i'm not at this time. This cycle was designed so i could lose that little bit i'm retaining before i start a bulker. I may get one done at the end of this stack so i can have a baseline reading going into the bulker.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Looks like good fat loss progress, keep it going!!! September is not far away....

    It certainly is coming up fast.

    Still lots of work to be done, but the progress is moving forward.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    -4lbs?! Nice man!!!! Your stack has me extremely intrigued I may run it or some variation of it at some point soon just to shed some fat before the next cycle - the napalm and no-xidant not to mention your recent words about niacin look very interesting and promising!!!

    Btw - Found some Dustin Pedroia Black bean and corn salsa today lol! Gonna throw some on my eggs tomorrow, let you know how it tastes! Rock on! (Check pm btw)

    Thanks buddy! I'm impressed with this already and look forward to following your stack in the future.

    Nice, pedroia salsa LOL! D'em sox beat the mariners again today. GO SOX!!

    I got the PM, back at ya bro.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    ...-I will also be adding in the niacin to this stack starting tomorrow!...
    Awesome! I would be interested in seeing if you will isolate the impact. Sounds good overall, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. I always find week 1 to be the hardest of all the cutter weeks. Getting into your rhythm diet/training wise, bodily adjustments, the "one more day of what ever I want to eat before I start" mentality lol.

    Glad that your seeing results early on in this, seems that your right on track with your 8-10 lbs goal. Keep it up bro.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I always find week 1 to be the hardest of all the cutter weeks. Getting into your rhythm diet/training wise, bodily adjustments, the "one more day of what ever I want to eat before I start" mentality lol.

    Glad that your seeing results early on in this, seems that your right on track with your 8-10 lbs goal. Keep it up bro.
    Week 1 and the last week are always the hardest...lol. In the first week your pissed because you want to eat some carbs, but you know you have to stick to your plan. In the last week you start getting that eh F*ck it type of mindset because your anxious to to eat big and lift heavy again....lol.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  11. great results for just over a week, keep it up
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  12. Sorry I'm late, show us how its done Trauma

  13. T1, how's the IGF from LG fitting in to this regimen? Looking good so far, man!

  14. This's a nice event with good results so rapidly. I considered doing something similar before returing back to a bulk, so lookin forward to the remainder JT1

  15. Day 8








    Weight: 218.2lbs(-4.2lbs total)

    Mood: I'm motivated more with each passing day. I feel myself in the groove and will continue to play off of it.

    Energy: I had a good amount of energy and focus for most of the day today. My carbs were very low today, so i started to fade toward the end of the day. Did i mention that i LOVE my coffee?






    Daily Supplementation:




    DCP: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(5:30pm), 1 cap(10pm)

    Heat Stack: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(5:30pm)

    Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flanks at 10am and 10pm.

    Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 10am

    Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

    Slin: 4 caps post-workout at 10am

    Gut Health: 1 cap at 10am

    NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

    I-GH-1: 6 caps at 10pm

    Fish Oil: 3 caps daily(10am,2pm,6pm)

    - I added the niacin in today.







    Workout:




    I did approximately 30 minutes on the eliptical today followed by 10 minutes on the treadmill. I'm going to start switching it up with cardio between the treadmill, the bike, and the eliptical. I prefaced my cardio workout today with a light shoulder workout. This 3 cap DCP dose prior to workouts has been giving me a VERY noticable endurance boost. It seriously makes the cardio session a breeze.






    Daily Narrative:





    I had another very good workout today. My energy was fairly good throughout the day, however i started to fade away at the end. I still HATE LOW CARB DIETS!!!! I hope to make some very good progress over the next few weeks. I will be switching to Thermo-Glide at the start of week 3 for my topical fatloss product. Today was a fairly good day overall.

    My hunger has very much remained in check the last 3-4 days, so this stack is delivering there also. No side effects at all to note. No bloating what-so-ever. I'll continue to keep you all updated with the progress. I really think this was a good move on my end and will hopefully pay off bigtime in the end.





    Today's Song Of The Day Is:



    Alice In Chains - "Man In The Box"

    I've always been a HUGE chains fan. These boys knew how to rock!!



    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  16. Thumbs up Keep on rocking my brutha!


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 8








    Weight: 218.2lbs(-4.2lbs total)

    Mood: I'm motivated more with each passing day. I feel myself in the groove and will continue to play off of it.

    Energy: I had a good amount of energy and focus for most of the day today. My carbs were very low today, so i started to fade toward the end of the day. Did i mention that i LOVE my coffee?






    Daily Supplementation:




    DCP: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(5:30pm), 1 cap(10pm)

    Heat Stack: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(5:30pm)

    Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flanks at 10am and 10pm.

    Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 10am

    Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

    Slin: 4 caps post-workout at 10am

    Gut Health: 1 cap at 10am

    NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

    I-GH-1: 6 caps at 10pm

    Fish Oil: 3 caps daily(10am,2pm,6pm)

    - I added the niacin in today.







    Workout:




    I did approximately 30 minutes on the eliptical today followed by 10 minutes on the treadmill. I'm going to start switching it up with cardio between the treadmill, the bike, and the eliptical. I prefaced my cardio workout today with a light shoulder workout. This 3 cap DCP dose prior to workouts has been giving me a VERY noticable endurance boost. It seriously makes the cardio session a breeze.






    Daily Narrative:





    I had another very good workout today. My energy was fairly good throughout the day, however i started to fade away at the end. I still HATE LOW CARB DIETS!!!! I hope to make some very good progress over the next few weeks. I will be switching to Thermo-Glide at the start of week 3 for my topical fatloss product. Today was a fairly good day overall.

    My hunger has very much remained in check the last 3-4 days, so this stack is delivering there also. No side effects at all to note. No bloating what-so-ever. I'll continue to keep you all updated with the progress. I really think this was a good move on my end and will hopefully pay off bigtime in the end.





    Today's Song Of The Day Is:



    Alice In Chains - "Man In The Box"

    I've always been a HUGE chains fan. These boys knew how to rock!!


    Adding the niacin huh? MMM...should only make things more intense. . Anyway, keep up the great work bro. You are definitely kicking some serious ass and not just with your results either...the music track selection is spot on...lol.

    Cheers Brutha Man!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Did i mention that i LOVE my coffee?
    x2!



    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This 3 cap DCP dose prior to workouts has been giving me a VERY noticable endurance boost. It seriously makes the cardio session a breeze.

    Def a sweet looking product. I've had my eye on it for a bit. My next carb cut will include some DCP no doubt.
  18. Thumbs up Smart Choice!


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    x2!






    Def a sweet looking product. I've had my eye on it for a bit. My next carb cut will include some DCP no doubt.
    DCP is tha shiznit bud. Honestly...during a cut stack it should be mandatory IMO. Combine DCP with nutrient repartitioners like Banaba extract and NA-RALA, or supplements like NeoVar: Recomped, Anabolic Pump, and Glucophase XR. Forslean, Relora, and Ashwaghanda added in would in a nutshell be the ultimate death to fat cut stack IMO.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  19. as for great old songs, just listened to plush by stp. man in the box is a classic, nice choice. oh, yeah losing my religion by rem. damn, oldies but goodies.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. doing the DCP/GlucophaseXR/Leviathan Reloaded stack right now! It is awesome, Sam!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    doing the DCP/GlucophaseXR/Leviathan Reloaded stack right now! It is awesome, Sam!
    Sounds like a killer stack to me J!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  22. I am subscribed to this. Want to see how it goes for you. Good luck!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    doing the DCP/GlucophaseXR/Leviathan Reloaded stack right now! It is awesome, Sam!
    where are you guys finding the glucophase xr, has the new one been released?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. no, i scored the last 2 from an internet store about a month ago. you gotta search high and low for it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    no, i scored the last 2 from an internet store about a month ago. you gotta search high and low for it.
    I had a few bottles of it last year and loved it.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Fat Destroyer Stack (DCP + HEAT Stack)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. DCP/HEAT Stack
    By Austin118 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 03:06 PM
  3. DCP/Levi Reloaded/Napalm Stack?
    By Orangepeel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. Recreate, DCP, Atomic Meltdown and Thermo-glide
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:32 PM
  5. Avant HEAT Stack Back in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in