Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So what...we need to change the name of the company from RPN to PMS?
    I could be married to the president of that company


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I could be married to the president of that company
    LMAO I know I am!!!
    •   
       


  3. Day 5






    Weight: 219.2(-3.2lbs total)

    Mood: Definitely MUCH better today. The RPN company name is SAFE!!! I gave the skirt to my wife.....she needed it as it appears she inherited my b*tch state.....DOHHH!!! I increased my carbs a bit and it made a world of difference.

    Energy: I felt very energetic today. This Heat Stack lives up to its name. I receive great mental focus and no "jittery" feeling.




    Daily Supplementation:




    DCP: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

    Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm)

    Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flank regions

    Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 10am

    Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

    Gut Heatlh: 2 caps at 10am(last day of the loading phase)

    NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

    Atomic Meltdown: I finally was able to use it today. I laid out in the sun for about 1 hour and received some good color. The florida sun FTW!!!

    Slin: 4 caps at 10am following workout.




    Workout:



    I did approximately 40 minutes on the eliptical today. I noted a HUGE endurance boost while exercising today. I think the DCP endurance effects are kicking in hardcore. I did chest today also for weights.





    Daily Narrative:



    I felt GREAT today compared to yesterday. I had a good amount of energy and completed my workout in a breeze like fashion. I really starting to notice recomp changes already myself and the wife said the same after my shower today. This stack is already proving to be VERY potenet and effective!


    I plan on adding in straight niacin to my stack. The reason why will be disclosed at a later time, but it should enhance this very much. I'm really impressed already in what i've achieved in 5 days. I'm responding well even though i HATE low carb offerings. Bulking is just SO much more fun.

    On a side note i sweated like a pig working out today. Rodja was right with the fat kid on meth comment haha! I have absolutely NO side effects to note at this time. No cramping or headaches at all. My hydration has been very good while avoiding un-needed fluid calories. I'll be away all weekend, so i may not update again until monday.

    :clean:


    Today's Song Of The Day Is:




    Pantera - "Cemetery Gates"



    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 5






    Weight: 219.2(-3.2lbs total)

    Mood: Definitely MUCH better today. The RPN company name is SAFE!!! I gave the skirt to my wife.....she needed it as it appears she inherited my b*tch state.....DOHHH!!! I increased my carbs a bit and it made a world of difference.

    Energy: I felt very energetic today. This Heat Stack lives up to its name. I receive great mental focus and no "jittery" feeling.




    Daily Supplementation:




    DCP: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

    Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm)

    Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flank regions

    Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 10am

    Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

    Gut Heatlh: 2 caps at 10am(last day of the loading phase)

    NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

    Atomic Meltdown: I finally was able to use it today. I laid out in the sun for about 1 hour and received some good color. The florida sun FTW!!!

    Slin: 4 caps at 10am following workout.




    Workout:



    I did approximately 40 minutes on the eliptical today. I noted a HUGE endurance boost while exercising today. I think the DCP endurance effects are kicking in hardcore. I did chest today also for weights.





    Daily Narrative:



    I felt GREAT today compared to yesterday. I had a good amount of energy and completed my workout in a breeze like fashion. I really starting to notice recomp changes already myself and the wife said the same after my shower today. This stack is already proving to be VERY potenet and effective!


    I plan on adding in straight niacin to my stack. The reason why will be disclosed at a later time, but it should enhance this very much. I'm really impressed already in what i've achieved in 5 days. I'm responding well even though i HATE low carb offerings. Bulking is just SO much more fun.

    On a side note i sweated like a pig working out today. Rodja was right with the fat kid on meth comment haha! I have absolutely NO side effects to note at this time. No cramping or headaches at all. My hydration has been very good while avoiding un-needed fluid calories. I'll be away all weekend, so i may not update again until monday.

    :clean:


    Today's Song Of The Day Is:




    Pantera - "Cemetery Gates"


    Bulking is of course more fun...you eat like a champ, lift heavily like an animal and well your generally just more amped to get jacked...lol. Cutting...eh its a necessity to look good...nuff said. My preference is to have a more strict aim towards recomping in general...it can be done, but is so much more difficult.

    Anyway, Great music track selection T1! Pantera will forever F*cking rule!

    Cheers brother!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  5. talk about results...3.2 pounds in 5 days is incredible!!! (considering it's all fat)

    keep up the good work!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    ...
    I plan on adding in straight niacin to my stack. The reason why will be disclosed at a later time, but it should enhance this very much...
    Anything to do with enhancing lipid profiles (increasing HDL levels while lowering levels of LDL and triglycerides, and general lipid imbalances); glucose, fat and alcohol metabolism; tryptophan metabolism; blood-sugar stabilization; and improving cardiovascular health?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. A little Saturday humor for ya, T1!
    YouTube - Show Me Your Genitals

  8. page 3 and i just NOW get notified there is a new log.............


    Keep it up, J! Looks like awesome results so far!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Anything to do with enhancing lipid profiles (increasing HDL levels while lowering levels of LDL and triglycerides, and general lipid imbalances); glucose, fat and alcohol metabolism; tryptophan metabolism; blood-sugar stabilization; and improving cardiovascular health?
    Even better....a new study released and an unexpecte mechanism of enhanced fatloss.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Even better....a new study released and an unexpecte mechanism of enhanced fatloss.
    Would be interesting to see. I knew of positive effects on lipid imbalances, fat and carbohydrate metabolism...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  11. Damn not even a week & 3 pages with almost -4 pounds? Good work J!

  12. I'm away for the weekend guys. I'll be updating again tomorrow night. I'm VERY pleased on how well this is going thusfar.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Droppin the poundage like it aint even cool. On top of it T1.

    Been missing in action myself, the woman suprised me here in OK... so good times ensued of course.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Droppin the poundage like it aint even cool. On top of it T1.

    Been missing in action myself, the woman suprised me here in OK... so good times ensued of course.

    Adams
    Yeah i think a lot of it is due to carbs at this point, but i'm impressed with the progress. If i can get down to 210-215 i'll be very happy. Then it will be time to build back up again......the fun part. Have fun there Mr. Adams!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. T1, are you monitoring your BF%?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Yeah i think a lot of it is due to carbs at this point, but i'm impressed with the progress. If i can get down to 210-215 i'll be very happy. Then it will be time to build back up again......the fun part. ...
    Yep! That's where the fun is!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. Looks like good fat loss progress, keep it going!!! September is not far away....

  18. very nice results so far! keep up T!

  19. Days 6 & 7









    Weight: 218.8lbs(-3.6lbs total)

    Mood: I've been much improved here since earlier this week. I'm starting to get very motivated in seeing the results in the mirror already. I shall prevail!!!

    Energy: My energy levels have stabilized significantly. I think my body is becoming in tune with the diet shift and supplementation. I've had no dips in energy at all over the last 2 days.






    Daily Supplementation:




    DCP: 2 caps/(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm), 1 cap(10pm)

    Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm)

    Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominal and bi-lateral flank regions

    Multivitamin: 1 tablet at 10am

    Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

    Gut Health: 1 cap at 10am

    NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

    Slin: 4 caps at 10am post-workout(Saturday)

    I-GH-1: I will be adding this in starting tonight. It is growth hormone secretagogue by LG Sciences. Eric from LG was nice enough to let me give this a try a while back, and i'd like to take this opportunity to add it in to my stack and log it for them. I plan on running this all the way through my next cycle

    Dosing will be 4-7 capsules daily. I will be dosing this at 10pm/daily. I started with a 6 cap dose tonight.

    -As a side note - Starting week 3 sometime i will also add in "Receptor" by LG sciences. I will also be running this with my next cycle in anticipation of upregulating all the AR receptors i can! I'd like to thank the LG boys for letting me try this out and log it for them with my current cut followed by my bulk cycle.

    -I will also be adding in the niacin to this stack starting tomorrow!






    Workout:


    Saturday i did some light chest followed by 35 minutes on the eliptical machine. I had a solid workout and felt GREAT!

    Sunday i was away all day and took it off.





    Daily Narrative:


    Well - Week 1 is now in the books. I'm very pleased at the results i've already achieved after week 1. My body seems to be adjusting nicely to this program now and my motivation to improve is amplified daily. I hope to continue to accrue slow weight loss effects and achieve somewhere around an 8-10lb weight loss in the end.

    I'm already starting to see more definition in the abdominal region. My wife pointed out to me yesterday that i'm slimming down nicely. My diet has remained in check....well i cheated a little on saturday night....It's just so hard to say no to meatloaf. My carbohydrates have mainly consisted of low/med GI(glycemic index). My meals are being spread throughout the day approx 3-4 hours apart. The only pain in the azz is when i'm working 12 hour shifts, however i've been good about planning in advance and providing myself with the right foods.

    Week 2 begins tomorrow, bring it on!!!! :good:





    Today's Video Of The Day Is:



    Guns N' Roses - "Welcome To The Jungle"


    Last edited by Trauma1; 06-09-2008 at 02:18 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  20. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    T1, are you monitoring your BF%?
    To be honest i'm not at this time. This cycle was designed so i could lose that little bit i'm retaining before i start a bulker. I may get one done at the end of this stack so i can have a baseline reading going into the bulker.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  21. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Looks like good fat loss progress, keep it going!!! September is not far away....

    It certainly is coming up fast.

    Still lots of work to be done, but the progress is moving forward.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    -4lbs?! Nice man!!!! Your stack has me extremely intrigued I may run it or some variation of it at some point soon just to shed some fat before the next cycle - the napalm and no-xidant not to mention your recent words about niacin look very interesting and promising!!!

    Btw - Found some Dustin Pedroia Black bean and corn salsa today lol! Gonna throw some on my eggs tomorrow, let you know how it tastes! Rock on! (Check pm btw)

    Thanks buddy! I'm impressed with this already and look forward to following your stack in the future.

    Nice, pedroia salsa LOL! D'em sox beat the mariners again today. GO SOX!!

    I got the PM, back at ya bro.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    ...-I will also be adding in the niacin to this stack starting tomorrow!...
    Awesome! I would be interested in seeing if you will isolate the impact. Sounds good overall, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. I always find week 1 to be the hardest of all the cutter weeks. Getting into your rhythm diet/training wise, bodily adjustments, the "one more day of what ever I want to eat before I start" mentality lol.

    Glad that your seeing results early on in this, seems that your right on track with your 8-10 lbs goal. Keep it up bro.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I always find week 1 to be the hardest of all the cutter weeks. Getting into your rhythm diet/training wise, bodily adjustments, the "one more day of what ever I want to eat before I start" mentality lol.

    Glad that your seeing results early on in this, seems that your right on track with your 8-10 lbs goal. Keep it up bro.
    Week 1 and the last week are always the hardest...lol. In the first week your pissed because you want to eat some carbs, but you know you have to stick to your plan. In the last week you start getting that eh F*ck it type of mindset because your anxious to to eat big and lift heavy again....lol.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  26. great results for just over a week, keep it up

  27. Sorry I'm late, show us how its done Trauma

  28. T1, how's the IGF from LG fitting in to this regimen? Looking good so far, man!

  29. This's a nice event with good results so rapidly. I considered doing something similar before returing back to a bulk, so lookin forward to the remainder JT1

  30. Day 8








    Weight: 218.2lbs(-4.2lbs total)

    Mood: I'm motivated more with each passing day. I feel myself in the groove and will continue to play off of it.

    Energy: I had a good amount of energy and focus for most of the day today. My carbs were very low today, so i started to fade toward the end of the day. Did i mention that i LOVE my coffee?






    Daily Supplementation:




    DCP: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(5:30pm), 1 cap(10pm)

    Heat Stack: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(5:30pm)

    Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flanks at 10am and 10pm.

    Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 10am

    Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

    Slin: 4 caps post-workout at 10am

    Gut Health: 1 cap at 10am

    NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

    I-GH-1: 6 caps at 10pm

    Fish Oil: 3 caps daily(10am,2pm,6pm)

    - I added the niacin in today.







    Workout:




    I did approximately 30 minutes on the eliptical today followed by 10 minutes on the treadmill. I'm going to start switching it up with cardio between the treadmill, the bike, and the eliptical. I prefaced my cardio workout today with a light shoulder workout. This 3 cap DCP dose prior to workouts has been giving me a VERY noticable endurance boost. It seriously makes the cardio session a breeze.






    Daily Narrative:





    I had another very good workout today. My energy was fairly good throughout the day, however i started to fade away at the end. I still HATE LOW CARB DIETS!!!! I hope to make some very good progress over the next few weeks. I will be switching to Thermo-Glide at the start of week 3 for my topical fatloss product. Today was a fairly good day overall.

    My hunger has very much remained in check the last 3-4 days, so this stack is delivering there also. No side effects at all to note. No bloating what-so-ever. I'll continue to keep you all updated with the progress. I really think this was a good move on my end and will hopefully pay off bigtime in the end.





    Today's Song Of The Day Is:



    Alice In Chains - "Man In The Box"

    I've always been a HUGE chains fan. These boys knew how to rock!!



    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thermo-glide
    By john123131 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Log in
Log in