Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Glad to have you here brother. I was just about to send an invite.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol- Yes, my new avy is indeed a goat funneling a beer. PRICELESS!!
    Where is chad when you need him? Oh yeah... Ban ban ban.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Where is chad when you need him? Oh yeah... Ban ban ban.

Adams
    I miss that bast*rd here on AM!

This one is for you crazy otter!!

Legendary

5. Day 2

Weight: 221.4(-1lb)

Mood: Great focus today. I remian very motivated in my tasks!

Energy: I dragged azz for a bit today. I think the shock of significantly lowered carbs is kicking in. Coffee was my friend today and served the purpose.

Supplementation:

DCP: 3 caps(8am), 2 caps(12pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(8am), 2 caps(12pm), 2 caps(5pm)

Naplam: 2 squirts each to abdominals and bi-lat flank regions at 9am and 10pm.

Gut Health: 2 caps(8am)

NOxidant: 3 caps(10pm)

Multivitamin: 1 tablet(9am)

Vitamin D: 2000 IU(9am)

Slin: 4 caps with post workout meal at 9am

-For any people that may be wondering, i'm using the new 'Nitro Core 24' by optimum nutrition for my protein source.

Workout:

Today i did 35 minutes on the eliptical machine. I felt pretty good and definitely worked up a serious sweat. This combo is totally thermogenic. I also threw in some light Bi's/Tri's. This mainly consisted of supersets due to lack of time today.

Daily Narrative:

Today was a pretty good second day. I got to the gym and had a good cardio workout overall. Energy was very good while at the gym. I did drag azz for some of the day, however i contribute that to the drastic changes i've made in my diet. Coffee got me through the day just fine. I've added in the LG Sciences 'Slin' today also postwork out. Hopefully it can help me utilize some of those carbs a bit better.

I've been debating adding in LG Sciences 'I-GH-1' that i have. Eric from LG Sciences was nice enough to let me try it a while back and i think this would fit in well. I have enough to run for a few months and would continue to stay on it while On-Cycle next month. I haven't decided though. Anyway, i may take tomorrow off from the gym. So far i'm impressed with how i'm feeling on this stack. I really think i'm going to make some nice improvements in this months period.

On to day 3!!!!

Today's Song Of The Day Is:

Disturbed - "Inside The Fire"

-Since their new album came out today i felt it was appropriate. This song KICKS AZZ!!!

Legendary

•   

6. Cool beans... Count me in!

7. Im in..How could I miss a log as profound as this??

8. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Im in..How could I miss a log as profound as this??
    You were probably just(as my wife would say) man-looking haha.

Legendary

9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Cool beans... Count me in!
    Welcome brother!

Legendary

10. I like how my song of the day idea has been stolen for commercial use.....at least it's in the family.

Dude you hear that new motely crue song yet.....Saints of Los Angeles, sounds just like their old stuff.....sh*t is hot.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

11. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I like how my song of the day idea has been stolen for commercial use.....at least it's in the family.

Dude you hear that new motely crue song yet.....Saints of Los Angeles, sounds just like their old stuff.....sh*t is hot.
    The new disturbed is HOT!!

I thought at least you would have something to say about my new avy. It's freaking perfect haha!!

Legendary

12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The new disturbed is HOT!!

I thought at least you would have something to say about my new avy. It's freaking perfect haha!!
    Dude remember that goat that was tied on near Remmon hill or whatever....we fukked with that thing so bad...ahahaha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

13. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Dude remember that goat that was tied on near Remmon hill or whatever....we fukked with that thing so bad...ahahaha
    Oh yeah LOL!!

Legendary

14. Day 3

Weight: 220.3(-2.1lbs total)

Mood: Still very positive in accomplishing my goals. I feel like i'm gaining more desire each day.

Energy: I was up and down today. Supplementing with coffee seems to get me through the rougher times. Overall though, better than yesterday.

Today's Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flanks at 9am and 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule(9:30am)

Vitamin D: 2000 IU(9:30am)

Gut Health: 2 caps at 9:30am

NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

Workout:

Today was an off day for me.

Daily Narrative:

So i'm now 3 days into this stack. I've been feeling very good with strong motivation. I continued to have periods of up and down today. As i've stated before, i think the significant carb depletion is the main cause. I'm down about 2 lbs thusfar, however i also attribute that to lowered carb intake and subsequent water loss. I've noticed with the 3 cap/heat stack, and 3 cap DCP dose i'm sweating fairly good......even not when working out.

My fluid intake has been high and no cramping issues to note at this time. I also don't notice any G.I. disturbances when taking a larger dose of the DCP. I'm already noticing a significant reduction in any sub cutaneous water i was carrying prior to starting this cut. On to kick some azz in day 4!!!!:bruce1:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Perry Mason"

Ozzy always has been and always will be one of my favs of all-time!! Ozzy sure had some AMAZING guitar players over the years. My favorites are the obvious 'Randy Rhoads', 'Jake E. Lee', and 'Zakk Wylde'. This one is for you trip!

Last edited by Trauma1; 06-05-2008 at 02:20 AM.

Legendary

15. Talking Now your talking my style!

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 3

Weight: 221.3(-2.1lbs total)

Mood: Still very positive in accomplishing my goals. I feel like i'm gaining more desire each day.

Energy: I was up and down today. Supplementing with coffee seems to get me through the rougher times. Overall though, better than yesterday.

Today's Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flanks at 9am and 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule(9:30am)

Vitamin D: 2000 IU(9:30am)

Gut Health: 2 caps at 9:30am

Workout:

Today was an off day for me.

Daily Narrative:

So i'm now 3 days into this stack. I've been feeling very good with strong motivation. I continued to have periods of up and down today. As i've stated before, i think the significant carb depletion is the main cause. I'm down about 2 lbs thusfar, however i also attribute that to lowered carb intake and subsequent water loss. I've noticed with the 3 cap/heat stack, and 3 cap DCP dose i'm sweating fairly good......even not when working out.

My fluid intake has been high and no cramping issues to note at this time. I also don't notice any G.I. disturbances when taking a larger dose of the DCP. I'm already noticing a significant reduction in any sub cutaneous water i was carrying prior to starting this cut. On to kick some azz in day 4!!!!:bruce1:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Perry Mason"

Ozzy always has been and always will be one of my favs of all-time!! Ozzy sure had some AMAZING guitar players over the years. My favorites are the obvious 'Randy Rhoads', 'Jake E. Lee', and 'Zakk Wylde'. This one is for you trip!

Ok you must've checked back in my old log and took my video....lol...j/k Ozzy's Perry Mason is still my all time favorite from him. Seriously...Zakk Wylde's guitar skills are legendary! Great selection bro.

Now as far as your results are going...looks like your starting off strong bro...awesome! I'm jealous because I've heard so much about how effective the Heat Stack is from Avant, but you can't find it anywhere anymore so I've never had a chance to put it to the test myself. As far as DCP goes...thats one of my favorite products in general...I can only imagine how well the Heat stack and DCP stack together...and from what I'm seeing from you it would appear it most certainly is quite the awesome cut stack.

Cheers Brutha Man!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

16. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Ok you must've checked back in my old log and took my video....lol...j/k Ozzy's Perry Mason is still my all time favorite from him. Seriously...Zakk Wylde's guitar skills are legendary! Great selection bro.

Now as far as your results are going...looks like your starting off strong bro...awesome! I'm jealous because I've heard so much about how effective the Heat Stack is from Avant, but you can't find it anywhere anymore so I've never had a chance to put it to the test myself. As far as DCP goes...thats one of my favorite products in general...I can only imagine how well the Heat stack and DCP stack together...and from what I'm seeing from you it would appear it most certainly is quite the awesome cut stack.

Cheers Brutha Man!
    Thanks brother! Yeah i agree that this song kicks azz. Trip and i used to rock out to it often. Zakk Wylde is just unbelieveable!

I wish i had another bottle of the Heat Stack because i'd send it to you to try out. I'm VERY impressed with what i've experienced thusfar.

Legendary

17. Boy am I sorry I missed this. Ill have to catch up on your log. Stack looks s1ckk!

18. No pics yet? And what's this I hear about you having relations with a goat?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol- Yes, my new avy is indeed a goat funneling a beer. PRICELESS!!
    oh, so that's how you do it....you have to get the goat drunk first.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Zakk Wylde is just unbelieveable!
    I fukkin' love Wylde! I've got all of his solo work, which is just brutal riff after brutal riff!
    The best album, IMO, is Hangover Volume. His ability to play every instrument, including the piano is unreal.

21. Coco was getting worked on the bottom of the pile... Damn!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    Sox Brawl!!! Holy hell intense!! - lol poor Coco

LOL- I heard about it while at work today. I seriously can't stand the rays. I don't know if you've ever been to a sox/rays game down here, but their fans are the epitome of morons.

Legendary

23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    LOL- I heard about it while at work today. I seriously can't stand the rays. I don't know if you've ever been to a sox/rays game down here, but their fans are the epitome of morons.
    Rays fans are nothing compared to the idiots you deal with who are Yankee or Phillies fans! Hell Astros fans are just as bad too...I swear anytime I deal with Astros fans all I think about is the movie Full Metal Jacket "Only Steers and Queers come from Texas, and you don't much look like a Steer to me so that kind of narrows it down!" LMAO..... Its classic I tell ya!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

24. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Rays fans are nothing compared to the idiots you deal with who are Yankee or Phillies fans! Hell Astros fans are just as bad too...I swear anytime I deal with Astros fans all I think about is the movie Full Metal Jacket "Only Steers and Queers come from Texas, and you don't much look like a Steer to me so that kind of narrows it down!" LMAO..... Its classic I tell ya!

Cheers!
    Agreed!

Legendary

25. Day 4

Weight: 220lbs(-2.4lbs)

Mood: I was a moody b*tch today. I typically don't respond well to low carb diet mood wise and it's showing. However, i'm still very motivated.

Energy:My energy was fairly mild today. Not quite as sluggish as i've experienced over the past two days. Once again, coffee is my friend.

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1:30pm), 2 caps(5:30pm, 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 2 caps(1:30pm), 2 caps(6pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to both abdominals and bi-lat flank regions at 9am

Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 10am

Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

Gut Health: 2 caps at 10am

-I've also been using some BCAA's. I have 'Purple Wraath' that i had left over that i've been utilizing.

Workout:

Today i did 35 minutes on the treadmill today in a fasting state before work. I actually felt pretty good overall in my workout. No weights today due to lack of time.

Daily Narrative:

Well, day 4 is in the books. My workout went well today and i'm starting to feel like im getting somewhere. I know it's early, but i swear that the napalm is already starting to carve detail in my hard to trim areas. My energy levels seem to still be up and down despite the fact that i'm eating something every 3-4 hours. I've always responded horribly to low carb diets and usually become an irritable b*tch. This was the case today at work.

It was HORRIBLE for me today in the E.R. It seemed like every patient i encountered was a VERY sick ICU admission. I spent all day running around like a nut.....but the bright side is that it adds to the cardio. Overall i'd have to say though that i feel better than i would have thought at this point even though i'm like a moody skirt on the rag. I'm very motivated to accomplish my goals at this point and will continue to move forward. I think i'll slightly increase my carb intake and see if that is the icing on the cake. I hope to really kick some azz to end week 1 with a bang.

T1 is ready to kick this fat's azz!!! :bruce1:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Mr. Crowley"

-Ozzy be thy name!!! Zakk Wylde baby!!!

Legendary

26. Kick some azz Trauma!!!!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    oh, so that's how you do it....you have to get the goat drunk first.
    And I wanted to ask what happened to the goat afterwards!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

28. Moody huh.lol! I'm feeling the same way, so i feel your pain!

29. So what...we need to change the name of the company from RPN to PMS?
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So what...we need to change the name of the company from RPN to PMS?
    No worries, i'm better today. Low carb diets SUCK! Once i get back to bulking soon i'll be a happy camper.

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thermo-glide
    By john123131 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:48 PM