Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I like how my song of the day idea has been stolen for commercial use.....at least it's in the family.

Dude you hear that new motely crue song yet.....Saints of Los Angeles, sounds just like their old stuff.....sh*t is hot.
    The new disturbed is HOT!!

I thought at least you would have something to say about my new avy. It's freaking perfect haha!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The new disturbed is HOT!!

I thought at least you would have something to say about my new avy. It's freaking perfect haha!!
    Dude remember that goat that was tied on near Remmon hill or whatever....we fukked with that thing so bad...ahahaha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Dude remember that goat that was tied on near Remmon hill or whatever....we fukked with that thing so bad...ahahaha
    Oh yeah LOL!!

Legendary

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Day 3

Weight: 220.3(-2.1lbs total)

Mood: Still very positive in accomplishing my goals. I feel like i'm gaining more desire each day.

Energy: I was up and down today. Supplementing with coffee seems to get me through the rougher times. Overall though, better than yesterday.

Today's Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flanks at 9am and 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule(9:30am)

Vitamin D: 2000 IU(9:30am)

Gut Health: 2 caps at 9:30am

NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

Workout:

Today was an off day for me.

Daily Narrative:

So i'm now 3 days into this stack. I've been feeling very good with strong motivation. I continued to have periods of up and down today. As i've stated before, i think the significant carb depletion is the main cause. I'm down about 2 lbs thusfar, however i also attribute that to lowered carb intake and subsequent water loss. I've noticed with the 3 cap/heat stack, and 3 cap DCP dose i'm sweating fairly good......even not when working out.

My fluid intake has been high and no cramping issues to note at this time. I also don't notice any G.I. disturbances when taking a larger dose of the DCP. I'm already noticing a significant reduction in any sub cutaneous water i was carrying prior to starting this cut. On to kick some azz in day 4!!!!:bruce1:

Today's Song Of The Day Is:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Perry Mason"

Ozzy always has been and always will be one of my favs of all-time!! Ozzy sure had some AMAZING guitar players over the years. My favorites are the obvious 'Randy Rhoads', 'Jake E. Lee', and 'Zakk Wylde'. This one is for you trip!

Last edited by Trauma1; 06-05-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Legendary

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Talking Now your talking my style!

Day 3

Weight: 221.3(-2.1lbs total)

Mood: Still very positive in accomplishing my goals. I feel like i'm gaining more desire each day.

Energy: I was up and down today. Supplementing with coffee seems to get me through the rougher times. Overall though, better than yesterday.

Today's Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flanks at 9am and 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule(9:30am)

Vitamin D: 2000 IU(9:30am)

Gut Health: 2 caps at 9:30am

Workout:

Today was an off day for me.

Daily Narrative:

So i'm now 3 days into this stack. I've been feeling very good with strong motivation. I continued to have periods of up and down today. As i've stated before, i think the significant carb depletion is the main cause. I'm down about 2 lbs thusfar, however i also attribute that to lowered carb intake and subsequent water loss. I've noticed with the 3 cap/heat stack, and 3 cap DCP dose i'm sweating fairly good......even not when working out.

My fluid intake has been high and no cramping issues to note at this time. I also don't notice any G.I. disturbances when taking a larger dose of the DCP. I'm already noticing a significant reduction in any sub cutaneous water i was carrying prior to starting this cut. On to kick some azz in day 4!!!!:bruce1:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Perry Mason"

Ozzy always has been and always will be one of my favs of all-time!! Ozzy sure had some AMAZING guitar players over the years. My favorites are the obvious 'Randy Rhoads', 'Jake E. Lee', and 'Zakk Wylde'. This one is for you trip!

Ok you must've checked back in my old log and took my video....lol...j/k Ozzy's Perry Mason is still my all time favorite from him. Seriously...Zakk Wylde's guitar skills are legendary! Great selection bro.

Now as far as your results are going...looks like your starting off strong bro...awesome! I'm jealous because I've heard so much about how effective the Heat Stack is from Avant, but you can't find it anywhere anymore so I've never had a chance to put it to the test myself. As far as DCP goes...thats one of my favorite products in general...I can only imagine how well the Heat stack and DCP stack together...and from what I'm seeing from you it would appear it most certainly is quite the awesome cut stack.

Cheers Brutha Man!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Ok you must've checked back in my old log and took my video....lol...j/k Ozzy's Perry Mason is still my all time favorite from him. Seriously...Zakk Wylde's guitar skills are legendary! Great selection bro.

Now as far as your results are going...looks like your starting off strong bro...awesome! I'm jealous because I've heard so much about how effective the Heat Stack is from Avant, but you can't find it anywhere anymore so I've never had a chance to put it to the test myself. As far as DCP goes...thats one of my favorite products in general...I can only imagine how well the Heat stack and DCP stack together...and from what I'm seeing from you it would appear it most certainly is quite the awesome cut stack.

Cheers Brutha Man!
    Thanks brother! Yeah i agree that this song kicks azz. Trip and i used to rock out to it often. Zakk Wylde is just unbelieveable!

I wish i had another bottle of the Heat Stack because i'd send it to you to try out. I'm VERY impressed with what i've experienced thusfar.

Legendary

7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Boy am I sorry I missed this. Ill have to catch up on your log. Stack looks s1ckk!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

No pics yet? And what's this I hear about you having relations with a goat?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Lol- Yes, my new avy is indeed a goat funneling a beer. PRICELESS!!
    oh, so that's how you do it....you have to get the goat drunk first.
  10. Banned

Zakk Wylde is just unbelieveable!
    I fukkin' love Wylde! I've got all of his solo work, which is just brutal riff after brutal riff!
    The best album, IMO, is Hangover Volume. His ability to play every instrument, including the piano is unreal.
  11. Banned

Coco was getting worked on the bottom of the pile... Damn!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    Sox Brawl!!! Holy hell intense!! - lol poor Coco

LOL- I heard about it while at work today. I seriously can't stand the rays. I don't know if you've ever been to a sox/rays game down here, but their fans are the epitome of morons.

Legendary

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

LOL- I heard about it while at work today. I seriously can't stand the rays. I don't know if you've ever been to a sox/rays game down here, but their fans are the epitome of morons.
    Rays fans are nothing compared to the idiots you deal with who are Yankee or Phillies fans! Hell Astros fans are just as bad too...I swear anytime I deal with Astros fans all I think about is the movie Full Metal Jacket "Only Steers and Queers come from Texas, and you don't much look like a Steer to me so that kind of narrows it down!" LMAO..... Its classic I tell ya!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Rays fans are nothing compared to the idiots you deal with who are Yankee or Phillies fans! Hell Astros fans are just as bad too...I swear anytime I deal with Astros fans all I think about is the movie Full Metal Jacket "Only Steers and Queers come from Texas, and you don't much look like a Steer to me so that kind of narrows it down!" LMAO..... Its classic I tell ya!

Cheers!
    Agreed!

Legendary

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Day 4

Weight: 220lbs(-2.4lbs)

Mood: I was a moody b*tch today. I typically don't respond well to low carb diet mood wise and it's showing. However, i'm still very motivated.

Energy:My energy was fairly mild today. Not quite as sluggish as i've experienced over the past two days. Once again, coffee is my friend.

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(1:30pm), 2 caps(5:30pm, 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 2 caps(1:30pm), 2 caps(6pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to both abdominals and bi-lat flank regions at 9am

Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 10am

Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 10am

Gut Health: 2 caps at 10am

-I've also been using some BCAA's. I have 'Purple Wraath' that i had left over that i've been utilizing.

Workout:

Today i did 35 minutes on the treadmill today in a fasting state before work. I actually felt pretty good overall in my workout. No weights today due to lack of time.

Daily Narrative:

Well, day 4 is in the books. My workout went well today and i'm starting to feel like im getting somewhere. I know it's early, but i swear that the napalm is already starting to carve detail in my hard to trim areas. My energy levels seem to still be up and down despite the fact that i'm eating something every 3-4 hours. I've always responded horribly to low carb diets and usually become an irritable b*tch. This was the case today at work.

It was HORRIBLE for me today in the E.R. It seemed like every patient i encountered was a VERY sick ICU admission. I spent all day running around like a nut.....but the bright side is that it adds to the cardio. Overall i'd have to say though that i feel better than i would have thought at this point even though i'm like a moody skirt on the rag. I'm very motivated to accomplish my goals at this point and will continue to move forward. I think i'll slightly increase my carb intake and see if that is the icing on the cake. I hope to really kick some azz to end week 1 with a bang.

T1 is ready to kick this fat's azz!!! :bruce1:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Mr. Crowley"

-Ozzy be thy name!!! Zakk Wylde baby!!!

Legendary

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Kick some azz Trauma!!!!!!
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    oh, so that's how you do it....you have to get the goat drunk first.
    And I wanted to ask what happened to the goat afterwards!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Moody huh.lol! I'm feeling the same way, so i feel your pain!
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So what...we need to change the name of the company from RPN to PMS?
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No worries, i'm better today. Low carb diets SUCK! Once i get back to bulking soon i'll be a happy camper.

Legendary

21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I could be married to the president of that company
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I could be married to the president of that company
    LMAO I know I am!!!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Day 5

Weight: 219.2(-3.2lbs total)

Mood: Definitely MUCH better today. The RPN company name is SAFE!!! I gave the skirt to my wife.....she needed it as it appears she inherited my b*tch state.....DOHHH!!! I increased my carbs a bit and it made a world of difference.

Energy: I felt very energetic today. This Heat Stack lives up to its name. I receive great mental focus and no "jittery" feeling.

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flank regions

Gut Heatlh: 2 caps at 10am(last day of the loading phase)

Atomic Meltdown: I finally was able to use it today. I laid out in the sun for about 1 hour and received some good color. The florida sun FTW!!!

Slin: 4 caps at 10am following workout.

Workout:

I did approximately 40 minutes on the eliptical today. I noted a HUGE endurance boost while exercising today. I think the DCP endurance effects are kicking in hardcore. I did chest today also for weights.

Daily Narrative:

I felt GREAT today compared to yesterday. I had a good amount of energy and completed my workout in a breeze like fashion. I really starting to notice recomp changes already myself and the wife said the same after my shower today. This stack is already proving to be VERY potenet and effective!

I plan on adding in straight niacin to my stack. The reason why will be disclosed at a later time, but it should enhance this very much. I'm really impressed already in what i've achieved in 5 days. I'm responding well even though i HATE low carb offerings. Bulking is just SO much more fun.

On a side note i sweated like a pig working out today. Rodja was right with the fat kid on meth comment haha! I have absolutely NO side effects to note at this time. No cramping or headaches at all. My hydration has been very good while avoiding un-needed fluid calories. I'll be away all weekend, so i may not update again until monday.

:clean:

Pantera - "Cemetery Gates"

Legendary

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Day 5

Weight: 219.2(-3.2lbs total)

Mood: Definitely MUCH better today. The RPN company name is SAFE!!! I gave the skirt to my wife.....she needed it as it appears she inherited my b*tch state.....DOHHH!!! I increased my carbs a bit and it made a world of difference.

Energy: I felt very energetic today. This Heat Stack lives up to its name. I receive great mental focus and no "jittery" feeling.

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 3 caps(9am), 2 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 2 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominals and bi-lateral flank regions

Gut Heatlh: 2 caps at 10am(last day of the loading phase)

Atomic Meltdown: I finally was able to use it today. I laid out in the sun for about 1 hour and received some good color. The florida sun FTW!!!

Slin: 4 caps at 10am following workout.

Workout:

I did approximately 40 minutes on the eliptical today. I noted a HUGE endurance boost while exercising today. I think the DCP endurance effects are kicking in hardcore. I did chest today also for weights.

Daily Narrative:

I felt GREAT today compared to yesterday. I had a good amount of energy and completed my workout in a breeze like fashion. I really starting to notice recomp changes already myself and the wife said the same after my shower today. This stack is already proving to be VERY potenet and effective!

I plan on adding in straight niacin to my stack. The reason why will be disclosed at a later time, but it should enhance this very much. I'm really impressed already in what i've achieved in 5 days. I'm responding well even though i HATE low carb offerings. Bulking is just SO much more fun.

On a side note i sweated like a pig working out today. Rodja was right with the fat kid on meth comment haha! I have absolutely NO side effects to note at this time. No cramping or headaches at all. My hydration has been very good while avoiding un-needed fluid calories. I'll be away all weekend, so i may not update again until monday.

:clean:

Pantera - "Cemetery Gates"

Bulking is of course more fun...you eat like a champ, lift heavily like an animal and well your generally just more amped to get jacked...lol. Cutting...eh its a necessity to look good...nuff said. My preference is to have a more strict aim towards recomping in general...it can be done, but is so much more difficult.

Anyway, Great music track selection T1! Pantera will forever F*cking rule!

Cheers brother!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

talk about results...3.2 pounds in 5 days is incredible!!! (considering it's all fat)

keep up the good work!
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    I plan on adding in straight niacin to my stack. The reason why will be disclosed at a later time, but it should enhance this very much...
    Anything to do with enhancing lipid profiles (increasing HDL levels while lowering levels of LDL and triglycerides, and general lipid imbalances); glucose, fat and alcohol metabolism; tryptophan metabolism; blood-sugar stabilization; and improving cardiovascular health?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  27. Banned

A little Saturday humor for ya, T1!
    YouTube - Show Me Your Genitals
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

page 3 and i just NOW get notified there is a new log.............

Keep it up, J! Looks like awesome results so far!
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Anything to do with enhancing lipid profiles (increasing HDL levels while lowering levels of LDL and triglycerides, and general lipid imbalances); glucose, fat and alcohol metabolism; tryptophan metabolism; blood-sugar stabilization; and improving cardiovascular health?
    Even better....a new study released and an unexpecte mechanism of enhanced fatloss.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  30. Diamond Member

Even better....a new study released and an unexpecte mechanism of enhanced fatloss.
    Would be interesting to see. I knew of positive effects on lipid imbalances, fat and carbohydrate metabolism...
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Damn not even a week & 3 pages with almost -4 pounds? Good work J!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I'm away for the weekend guys. I'll be updating again tomorrow night. I'm VERY pleased on how well this is going thusfar.

Legendary

33. Board Sponsor

Droppin the poundage like it aint even cool. On top of it T1.

Been missing in action myself, the woman suprised me here in OK... so good times ensued of course.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Droppin the poundage like it aint even cool. On top of it T1.

Been missing in action myself, the woman suprised me here in OK... so good times ensued of course.

Adams
    Yeah i think a lot of it is due to carbs at this point, but i'm impressed with the progress. If i can get down to 210-215 i'll be very happy. Then it will be time to build back up again......the fun part. Have fun there Mr. Adams!!

Legendary

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

T1, are you monitoring your BF%?
  36. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Yeah i think a lot of it is due to carbs at this point, but i'm impressed with the progress. If i can get down to 210-215 i'll be very happy. Then it will be time to build back up again......the fun part. ...
    Yep! That's where the fun is!
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Looks like good fat loss progress, keep it going!!! September is not far away....
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

very nice results so far! keep up T!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Days 6 & 7

Weight: 218.8lbs(-3.6lbs total)

Mood: I've been much improved here since earlier this week. I'm starting to get very motivated in seeing the results in the mirror already. I shall prevail!!!

Energy: My energy levels have stabilized significantly. I think my body is becoming in tune with the diet shift and supplementation. I've had no dips in energy at all over the last 2 days.

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps/(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm), 1 cap(10pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(9am), 3 caps(2pm), 2 caps(6pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominal and bi-lateral flank regions

Multivitamin: 1 tablet at 10am

Gut Health: 1 cap at 10am

Slin: 4 caps at 10am post-workout(Saturday)

I-GH-1: I will be adding this in starting tonight. It is growth hormone secretagogue by LG Sciences. Eric from LG was nice enough to let me give this a try a while back, and i'd like to take this opportunity to add it in to my stack and log it for them. I plan on running this all the way through my next cycle

Dosing will be 4-7 capsules daily. I will be dosing this at 10pm/daily. I started with a 6 cap dose tonight.

-As a side note - Starting week 3 sometime i will also add in "Receptor" by LG sciences. I will also be running this with my next cycle in anticipation of upregulating all the AR receptors i can! I'd like to thank the LG boys for letting me try this out and log it for them with my current cut followed by my bulk cycle.

-I will also be adding in the niacin to this stack starting tomorrow!

Workout:

Saturday i did some light chest followed by 35 minutes on the eliptical machine. I had a solid workout and felt GREAT!

Sunday i was away all day and took it off.

Daily Narrative:

Well - Week 1 is now in the books. I'm very pleased at the results i've already achieved after week 1. My body seems to be adjusting nicely to this program now and my motivation to improve is amplified daily. I hope to continue to accrue slow weight loss effects and achieve somewhere around an 8-10lb weight loss in the end.

I'm already starting to see more definition in the abdominal region. My wife pointed out to me yesterday that i'm slimming down nicely. My diet has remained in check....well i cheated a little on saturday night....It's just so hard to say no to meatloaf. My carbohydrates have mainly consisted of low/med GI(glycemic index). My meals are being spread throughout the day approx 3-4 hours apart. The only pain in the azz is when i'm working 12 hour shifts, however i've been good about planning in advance and providing myself with the right foods.

Week 2 begins tomorrow, bring it on!!!! :good:

Today's Video Of The Day Is:

Guns N' Roses - "Welcome To The Jungle"

Last edited by Trauma1; 06-09-2008 at 12:18 AM.

Legendary

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    T1, are you monitoring your BF%?
    To be honest i'm not at this time. This cycle was designed so i could lose that little bit i'm retaining before i start a bulker. I may get one done at the end of this stack so i can have a baseline reading going into the bulker.

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thermo-glide
    By john123131 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:48 AM