Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Great job on the fat losses man cheers to that. The cycle looks sick man you should like that one alot, can't wait keep up the hard work pimp!!!!!!!!

2. how about updated pics? you don't have befores, but you can take afters.
    •   

3. Sounds like a well planned out cycle my dude. Question though, pertaining to the pct supps/support supps, do you have access to get those for free via your job? Oh and do you plan to take a little time off of training to be fully prepared for the ensuing training levels?

Side note I will be starting my USP stack (pfull, p-slin, AP, ReCreate, and eventually Prime) within the next week. 2-5 odds that your triple my gains lmfao.

Oh and as far as your cheat meal, thats a good cheat meal. Steak + beer = manly.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    You got served! Whatever it is, it had better be something where everyone says you'll either get huge and eat 7k cals a day OR your liver will run off with your testicles...one of the two.

5. In reference to your upcoming cycle.
    my training partner just ran the same thing and he found that the P was mostly sides in a bottle. he was sick and halla lethargic the entire P dosing. When he went to SD as a stand alone, he saw great gains and never looked back. He still has a 1/2 bottle of P he wants to dump down the toilet because of it. Not to discourage you but i have heard this before from pplex...

The SD is a go, nothing will add size like it will (OTC).

Good luck and keep in mind, i will be watching... make me proud.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

6. I'll look forward to following your next log too!

following your progress has really helped me stay on point on my current cycle; you've done amazing work!
    Iron Legion Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    how about updated pics? you don't have befores, but you can take afters.
    I'll see what i can do later on.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. What percentage do you think you are at now (bf)?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    Hey bud you also mentioned that you're very impressed with the I-GH-1... any particular reasoning with that you'd care to elaborate on? I am definitely looking to pick up the napalm, vitamin d, and niacin thus far.
    I'm very impressed with the sleep effects i get from the I-GH-1. They have been very evident over the last 3-4 days. I plan on staying on this throughout my cycle.

The only downside is i've been taking 7 caps/day, and every bottle contains 100 caps. It's just that i don't know how cost effective it really is in the long run, however either way i'm enjoying the fantastic sleep!

Just make sure to take your Vitamin D with healthy fats such as omega-3 fatty acids to enhance absorbtion.

Legendary

10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    What percentage do you think you are at now (bf)?
    If i had to make an eductated guess, i'd say between 12-14%.

Legendary

11. good to see things going well t, everything is looking good

12. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Sounds like a well planned out cycle my dude. Question though, pertaining to the pct supps/support supps, do you have access to get those for free via your job? Oh and do you plan to take a little time off of training to be fully prepared for the ensuing training levels?

Side note I will be starting my USP stack (pfull, p-slin, AP, ReCreate, and eventually Prime) within the next week. 2-5 odds that your triple my gains lmfao.

Oh and as far as your cheat meal, thats a good cheat meal. Steak + beer = manly.
    Lol - No, i don't get them through my job. I wish it was that easy. I guess if i really wanted to i could, but it isn't worth the hassle. I have everthing i need already in storage.

I don't plan to hit the weights at all over the next 1.5 weeks to rest up. I feel i've put myself in a very good situation to grow here.

I'll be following your log when it gets going bud. I'll actually be having AP and Pslin in my stack as well.

MMMMM.....beer and steak! Doh! - Now i'm hungry......and very, very thirsty.

Legendary

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    x2. Great work J!

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    you chopped off a lot of weight very quickly. down 11lbs in 3wks!
    that is a change that has to be physically noticable. good work t!

Thanks guys!!

Legendary

14. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    In reference to your upcoming cycle.
    my training partner just ran the same thing and he found that the P was mostly sides in a bottle. he was sick and halla lethargic the entire P dosing. When he went to SD as a stand alone, he saw great gains and never looked back. He still has a 1/2 bottle of P he wants to dump down the toilet because of it. Not to discourage you but i have heard this before from pplex...

The SD is a go, nothing will add size like it will (OTC).

Good luck and keep in mind, i will be watching... make me proud.
    Thanks buddy, i will!!

Legendary

15. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I'll look forward to following your next log too!

following your progress has really helped me stay on point on my current cycle; you've done amazing work!
    I enjoy hearing things like this! I'm glad that my success has helped to keep you motivated.

Thank you for the kind words my friend!

Legendary

16. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    good to see things going well t, everything is looking good
    Thanks buddy. I need to go stop by your log to see how you're doing too!

Legendary

17. I am still working my way a long. Once this one is done I will be doing golden finish for CL.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I am still working my way a long. Once this one is done I will be doing golden finish for CL.
    Nice. That stuff has an impressive ingredient profile to it!

Legendary

19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Nice. That stuff has an impressive ingredient profile to it!

i am pretty interested in that product but if Trauma doesn't include it in his bulk, its just not for me...

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    i am pretty interested in that product but if Trauma doesn't include it in his bulk, its just not for me...

Lol - I really want to try it out. I just may do it, but already have a ton of protein supps i need to use. I was going to apply to test it, but since i'm doing a bulk log that disqualifies me.....oh well.

I really do like Controlled Labs products though. I use their Purple Wraath for my BCAA's.

Legendary

21. Wow 12-14%? You must look noticeably more cut now! Gotta put up some pics homey!

That Golden Finish looks awesome!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

22. Or at least a recent pic..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

23. How's your 12 pack slim? I'm lookin forward to your bulk, either way you'll have a winner. People seem to usually love one half of the Super-Phera bridge & dislike the other, but differs depending on taste. Poopy always said Phera's his favorite oral by far, but he's been kidnapped

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    How's your 12 pack slim? I'm lookin forward to your bulk, either way you'll have a winner. People seem to usually love one half of the Super-Phera bridge & dislike the other, but differs depending on taste. Poopy always said Phera's his favorite oral by far, but he's been kidnapped
    Yeah where the h*ll is poopy?

I see him on xbox live every now and then. I'll have to see what's going on. I know he was in the process of getting ready to go back to school.

Legendary

25. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol - I really want to try it out. I just may do it, but already have a ton of protein supps i need to use. I was going to apply to test it, but since i'm doing a bulk log that disqualifies me.....oh well.

I really do like Controlled Labs products though. I use their Purple Wraath for my BCAA's.
    Great minds think alike...Purple Wraath FTW.

Cheers Brutha Man!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Fat Destroyer Stack (DCP + HEAT Stack)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. DCP/HEAT Stack
    By Austin118 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 03:06 PM
  3. DCP/Levi Reloaded/Napalm Stack?
    By Orangepeel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. Recreate, DCP, Atomic Meltdown and Thermo-glide