Hypertrop-X versus Christine sponsored

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to lean out I will be on an 8 week contest diet so we shall see how it goes.

I started out today with 2 caps before workout to access tolerance. I had some naseau so I'm going to keep it here to see if I adjust.

Shoulder day

To be honest with you guys my mind tends to block shoulder day out. Like a traumatic accident..lol

We started out with 15 over heard 35lb barbell presses supersetted with dumbell straight out raises 10 per arm for 4 sets

Then we did a high row using cables and a rope to the forehead for 10 reps at 90lbs we did these with 30 mountain climbers for 4 sets.

Then we did 6 full circle starting in the front and ending up over my head with dumbells for 6 reps then we put the dumbells on the floor and balanced on them and did 10 pushups. 4 sets..lol

Then we did dumbell raises up in front back in and down for 15 reps, these always hurt me..they were supersetted with 20 1/4 pulses to the side. 4 sets.

Then we did 20 dumbell shrugs for 4 sets. We did some other things and did some ab work as well.

I also finally got my diet!! It consists of 9 meals every two hours...yuck. I believe it will be 8 weeks of misery.!

For those who don't know I train with a personal trainer 5 days a week. I can only post some of what I do because she does not allow me to post my workouts or diet. I sneak bits and pieces in here and there. I train with Welcome to The Fitness Factory!

In 8 weeks i will evaluate my body and status to determine if I'm ready to do a photoshoot.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in C!!! Tear it up!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck, I will be checking in

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well so far so good on the competition diet. She has meals from 7am to 11pm every two hours. I'm hoping this will keep the starving feeling at bay. I've done okay so far but its going to take some shopping and mass cooking to get a days worth done. She also has supplements thrown in. I have to take three different thermogenics in.

So far I'm using a cap of Reloaded for the first one

Ephedra for the second and third. If I can not sleep on this then it will be DCP for the last dose. I may add this in anyway as we had new DCP done and although it is lighter she used better ingreds and capsuling methods and I really heat up on it.

I just took my Hypertrop X and will be off to the gym for chest day. I'm super tired so I expect to struggle. But we shall see, I will just settle for a naseau free day;)

Later I will post my supps she added in, they are mainly support supps, B complex, glutamine, etc..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today went much better. I had a few moments of naseau on certain exercise where my head was low and i did cardio type things, but it went away quickly.

The biggest differance I noticed was during cardio. I almost felt disjointed from my body. I went to do my cardio and totally zoned out. I could feel my legs but not the actual work they were doing. It made cardio very easy to do because my mind was elsewhere.

I went in the gym exhausted but was able to go the distance on my workout!! So I would say it is starting to kick in a little bit.

Chest day..
We started with 15 reps with the bar on an incline bench then we went up 20lbs for the last 3 sets for 15 reps. These were supersetted with straps with a handle on them that she hung from the pull up / squat rack top. We balance with the straps in front of us and did 6 low push ups. These were super hard because they had zero stability. We did 4 sets.

We then went to the same strap set up and put our hands in front of us with hands together and leaned as far out as we could in front of us and used abs and chest to push ourselves back to a stand. We did 6 of these for 4 sets supersetted with 10 push ups.

Then we did cable flyes 30lbs for 15 reps supersetted with bear crawls across the gym and at the end we did 10 more push ups. 4 sets here too.

Then we did 30lb flye motion with hands together and pushed straight out for 15 reps with six walk outs with a pop push up at the end and back again. 4 sets here.

Then we did dumbell single arm presses for 10 per arm supersetted with 6 push ups for 4 sets.

Then we did overhead dumbell extensions for 15 reps supersetted with 30 dragon flags. 4 sets.

We did a few other sets and were done!!! I did 20 min of cardio on a 15 incline before class.

Diet was started today and so far is going well!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome logging and attention to detail! I will be following along closely, so best of luck !!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack - I can't wait to see the results.

Sigrun

Awards
Good luck! It'll be nice to see this from another woman's point of view before I buy it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My shoulders are super sore from two days ago!! I love that feeling it means everything I'm doing is working!! I might put my before pic up in this log also so I can gauge bodyfat loss as well as keep an eye on muscle loss. I'm hoping to have zero but well cutting and muscle loss seem to go hand in hand. I however will fight that.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
I'm in Crader, My wife wants to try this so I will let you tell her how you felt first. Good luck on the cut and the comp.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I figured out what I like about this supp. It reminds me of the days when I was young and didn't need caffeine to get up and go. I gives me a nice clean alert feeling with focus. Even in the heaviest of plyometric work I seem to be okay, no excessive heart racing. The naseau is gone and i might go up a capsule tomorrow for arms.

Back day

I was fine when I went in , but the atmosphere, too many people in class and her being grouchy just totally set me off.

We started with straight bar pulldowns at 60lbs x 15 supersetted with 15 crunches for 4 sets.

Then we did between the leg bent over pull ups x 80 lbs supersetted with single arm bent over rows for 6 at 35lbs. We did 4 sets.

Then we did the cable machine from the bottom with a single handle and pulled it up to our chest at 80 lbs for 15 supersetted with 15 pop squats. I did 80lbs on the first two sets then licked it up myself when she was on the other side of the gym to 90 to blow some steam. This is where my Hypertrop X seemed to aid me tonight. It gave me the endurance and focus to blow this rage out on the weights.

We then did spread out alternating arm deads from the center at 10 per arm with a single dumbell for 4 sets. Then we did them with 2 dumbells and did a bent over dead up into a shrug for 15 reps x 4 sets.

We did a few other things and then did some light ab work. I did 30 more crunches and 15 leg lifts and still had some pent up frustration so I went a did inclined treadmill at a 15 incline and ran uphill!!! I could have went longer but I ran out of time.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm it def did give increased focus today... Anyhow today was just one of those rare days that I hit everything just right!! no problems at all!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lookin good sista. My log is officially up check it out! I also have some videos up sometime tonight

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the videos Tex!!

Well to note so far on the cut I'm losing a tiny bit of muscle but my arms are still hard when not flexed so thats good. i'm getting a bit paraniod that i'm just going to waste away all the muscle I've worked so hard for.

I weigh 124 and the protein in the diet is up in the 200's so maybe not?

Today is arm day and I'll be upping my dose to probably 3-4. I'm loving the good clean feeling from 2 so It can only get better. Vascularity is coming out as I lean out. I might throw up the pics on my other log to show where I'm starting from. That way I can keep an eye on muscle wasting. Arms started at 13 3/4 in but they are now 13 1/4. but she has changed our routine to shape right now.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks C! bummer on your loosing size and such. good luck @ holdin it on though!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm worried about the loss of energy from the carb restiction from the diet. I complained to her about the size thing so she will probably slam me in the gym today. Her concern is with cuts and definition, she has no respect for size..lol But eh, its my body!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i like definition, but im aiming for size as well so i feel your pain on that. loss of energy...how strict is she on adding stuff in? try a mix of some ginseng,pee pollen, royal jelly. thats an effective natural way

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it turns out that with these seriously restricted carbs and blood sugar crashes leading to me wanting to sleep all day, thats where this supp is helping me. After I take it I have several good hours of alert clean energy to get the workout done!

Arms: Another good day as far as focus went
I started off with 15 tricep dips feet out and then did 10 per arm flat curls seated for 4 reps.

We then did 20 push ups using the end of a bench and did incline curls with elbows out 10 per arm for 4 sets.

Then we did 10 per arm of reverse grip thumb over dumbell curls supersetted with cable curls at 50 lbs x 15 for 4 sets.

We then did 15 overheard tricep pulls at 50 lbs x 15 supersetted with 10 tricep presses at 60lbs for 4 sets.

We did a few others and then I did 15 min of cardio!!
ut done. I upped the dose to 3 and it went well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I think diet is dialed in and working also. My few meals with carbs cause me to heat up big time. Feels like I'm running a fever. So fat burning is turned on!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I think I figured out what I like about this supp. It reminds me of the days when I was young and didn't need caffeine to get up and go. I gives me a nice clean alert feeling with focus. Even in the heaviest of plyometric work I seem to be okay, no excessive heart racing. The naseau is gone and i might go up a capsule tomorrow for arms.

Back day

I was fine when I went in , but the atmosphere, too many people in class and her being grouchy just totally set me off.

We started with straight bar pulldowns at 60lbs x 15 supersetted with 15 crunches for 4 sets.

Then we did between the leg bent over pull ups x 80 lbs supersetted with single arm bent over rows for 6 at 35lbs. We did 4 sets.

Then we did the cable machine from the bottom with a single handle and pulled it up to our chest at 80 lbs for 15 supersetted with 15 pop squats. I did 80lbs on the first two sets then licked it up myself when she was on the other side of the gym to 90 to blow some steam. This is where my Hypertrop X seemed to aid me tonight. It gave me the endurance and focus to blow this rage out on the weights.

We then did spread out alternating arm deads from the center at 10 per arm with a single dumbell for 4 sets. Then we did them with 2 dumbells and did a bent over dead up into a shrug for 15 reps x 4 sets.

We did a few other things and then did some light ab work. I did 30 more crunches and 15 leg lifts and still had some pent up frustration so I went a did inclined treadmill at a 15 incline and ran uphill!!! I could have went longer but I ran out of time.
That comment really makes me wanna try this out - I know exactly what you mean. Keep up the strong motivation.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost missed this one my RPN sista! Kick azz and take names christine!! :chick:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well yesterday was an off training day so nothing to report really. Today is shoulder day so I will kick it in again at 3 caps.

With this diet even being over 200grams of protein I feel like I'm losing some muscle.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Well yesterday was an off training day so nothing to report really. Today is shoulder day so I will kick it in again at 3 caps.

With this diet even being over 200grams of protein I feel like I'm losing some muscle.
200 grams sounds like it would be enough to let you keep the muscle. That’s at least 1.5gram per pound right? Have you had any sides from the Hypertrop-X? I know you said it messed with you stomach at first but no other issues?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm coming off an anavar cycle so I expect to lose some.

As far as sides go not anymore. The first dose bothered me but I've been fine so far. I just make sure to eat when I take it!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good c
how did the anavar treat you?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the anavar, it was my second cycle and I got some very good lean gains from it. There are pics in my cycle thread here.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I love the anavar, it was my second cycle and I got some very good lean gains from it. There are pics in my cycle thread here.

Var sounds like a dream. Nice potent oral with low sides, actually none from most logs I seen. And really low toxicity for a 17a methyl. Hmmm...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well due to some work complications I had to skip training. So i will double mty dose and barring nothing comes up I will train twice.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have a link to it?

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Well I'm coming off an anavar cycle so I expect to lose some.

As far as sides go not anymore. The first dose bothered me but I've been fine so far. I just make sure to eat when I take it!

If I eat too close to the dose it seems to diminish the potency a bit. So I eat maybe half an hour before I take it and it seems to be better. I haven't tried to not eat since the first dose; I think I will try it again without the food.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok so far the Hypertrop-X could not have come at a better time for me. This comp diet is leaving me tired after I eat carbs and cold feeling with chills and no energy. When I get to the gym after taking it my endurance is up and i'm able to get my workout done! I crash when I get home but it holds me until I'm done!!! YAY!!

I added in Lipoburn to help drop water weight and lean me up as i go. I'm not holding a huge amount of fat and time on the diet will take it off but every little bit helps. I also picked up my required B-Complex for the diet as well as glutamine. So far so good!! I'm wondering if there would be benefits for me to take the Hypertrop-X twice a day? For just the endurance boost I get.

Woohooo down 2 lbs on the scale in bodyfat and still holding good muscle.

Today was chest/ leg shaping day! I took my ephedra and hypertrop-x before I went. I hit 25 min of cardio at a 15 incline and 3.2 pace.

We started with chest press machine using flat handles at 50lbs x 15 reps and did 6 walkouts with them for 4 sets.

Then we hit the incline bench for dumbell presses x 15 with 15 leg lifts supersetted in for 4 sets.

Then we did wide dumbell flyes for 15 reps supersetted with pop squats for 15 x 4 sets.

Onward to do a flye movement and as we brought it in we moved the weights together to come down and do a press and back up and out into a flye again. That movement counted as 1 rep. We did 10 of these and then did reverse lunges at 10 per leg for 4 sets.

Then we did overhead barbell extensions on a flat bench for 15 at 35lbs and then did a lovely movement where we did a jumping lunge on both legs and then jumped into a squat and back up as 1 rep we did 15 of these for 4 sets.

We did some more chest work and a little bit of abs and we were done!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work as always C! :)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ok so far the Hypertrop-X could not have come at a better time for me. This comp diet is leaving me tired after I eat carbs and cold feeling with chills and no energy. When I get to the gym after taking it my endurance is up and i'm able to get my workout done! I crash when I get home but it holds me until I'm done!!! YAY!!

I added in Lipoburn to help drop water weight and lean me up as i go. I'm not holding a huge amount of fat and time on the diet will take it off but every little bit helps. I also picked up my required B-Complex for the diet as well as glutamine. So far so good!! I'm wondering if there would be benefits for me to take the Hypertrop-X twice a day? For just the endurance boost I get.

Woohooo down 2 lbs on the scale in bodyfat and still holding good muscle.

Today was chest/ leg shaping day! I took my ephedra and hypertrop-x before I went. I hit 25 min of cardio at a 15 incline and 3.2 pace.

We started with chest press machine using flat handles at 50lbs x 15 reps and did 6 walkouts with them for 4 sets.

Then we hit the incline bench for dumbell presses x 15 with 15 leg lifts supersetted in for 4 sets.

Then we did wide dumbell flyes for 15 reps supersetted with pop squats for 15 x 4 sets.

Onward to do a flye movement and as we brought it in we moved the weights together to come down and do a press and back up and out into a flye again. That movement counted as 1 rep. We did 10 of these and then did reverse lunges at 10 per leg for 4 sets.

Then we did overhead barbell extensions on a flat bench for 15 at 35lbs and then did a lovely movement where we did a jumping lunge on both legs and then jumped into a squat and back up as 1 rep we did 15 of these for 4 sets.

We did some more chest work and a little bit of abs and we were done!!!!

Sounds like a nice stack. Good work thus far!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Things lookn good girl!! I'm hoping that the sick feeln finally went away.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it did. I think I just started it on a bad day. I'm feeling quite good on it now!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nothing really to report today. I went in on 5 hrs sleep and with this low carb diet I'm wiped out. I had okay energy while I was in the gym, got the workout done. But I crashed the minute it was over.

Back day

What can I say, I'm totally exhausted! I can barely remember what I've done today.

I started with reverse grip pulldowns at 80lbs for 15 reps and as soon as the last rep was up we did wide grip behind the head pulldowns for 6 reps, we did 4 sets, we also had 30 crunches in this set.

Then we did cable pulldowns in squat position with a bar at 60lbs for 10reps supersetted with the cable machine with a single handle bottom position and we pulled it to our belly with both hands for 15 reps x 90lbs. We then supersetted it with 50 mountain climbers. We did 4 sets of these.

Then we did single arm bent over rows at 10 per arm supersetted with 15 pop squats and grabbed the dumbell on the way up into a deadlift. Did 4 of these.

Then we did between the leg barbell pull throughs for 15 reps and then did 10 barbell bent over rows per arm for 4 sets..and I honestly just can't remember what else we did. Most of the class was super cardio intensive and my heart raced for half of it. After class I did 15 min of cardio and then did 2 sets of 50 broomstick twists.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add I had 4 different people approach me in the gym today and mention that I was cutting up nicely and leaning out. So the diet must be working. And muscle loss is minimal.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add I had 4 different people approach me in the gym today and mention that I was cutting up nicely and leaning out. So the diet must be working. And muscle loss is minimal.
Good news! Do you 'cycle' your carbs up/down during the week or stay straight through the week on low?