Hypertrop-X versus Christine sponsored

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest day

Endurance wise this was a much better day for me. my strength is slowly coming back from my time off.

I hit the Hyp X before I went and I had a much better workout.

We started with 10 dumbell incline flyes and added a twist at the top and then we did 10 dragon flags and then did 50 board shakes for 4 sets.

We also did 15 dumbell presses with 6 stability board push ups for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 overhead extensions with a 30lb dumbell and did 6 per arm on one armed pec dec at 40lbs and then did 6 more stability board push ups. We did 4 sets.

Then we did cable flyes at 50lbs in a motion like a 1/4 push out and did bear crawls to one end of the gym and did another 6 push ups. Did our 4 sets here.

Then we did 30 crunches and a single sets on the stability board of 10 shakes into a push up for 10 reps.

Before I started I did 20 min of incline cardio at 15% and 3.4 speed.

We did a couple of other chest things and called it a day. It felt good today and I needed that. With all thats happened and coming back from 2 weeks off and losing muscle and strength, it felt good to feel it coming back.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Strength returning to normal is always a great feeling after time away. :clap2:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thoughts today. I definitly still love my HYP X . I took an extra cap yesterday before arm day because I was dragging and after my first set it kicked in and I breezed through my training. I'm sweating while working out on it so hopefully a little fat loss?

Thursday was back day. We went out late last night so I didn't get the chance to update.

Let me see if I can remember the workout.

We started with incline bench laying facing the floor and did palms in raises for 15 per side with palms flat 15 per side supersetted with 50lb bent over single rows for 10 reps x 4 sets.

We then did straight bar lat pulldowns for 15 at 60lbs and supersetted these with the bar under the rack , we layed under it using a wide, reverse grip and did 6 pull ups to the bar. We did 4 sets. (This by the way is where I learned always pay attention when you are told form, otherwise injuries occur. The girl she paired me with did the under the bar thing backwards, which she was told twice to turn around and she never did. Well she pulled a 45lb bar out of the rack and onto her knee..ouch!)

Then we did seated pulldowns wide grip for 15 reps, 70lbs supersetted with seated low rows for 60lbs 6 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did 30 leg raises bringing them slowly back to the floor. Only 1 sets of these :)

Then we did 65lbs straight bar sumo deadlifts. We did 15 for 4 sets.

I can't remember what else we did but we did a few other things.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arm day

I'm not sure what happened here but it was not my day. I had a pump going that interfered with my workout.

We did a warmup set of 15 reverse grip bench presses using the bar. Then we did 65lbs reverse grip for 4 sets and supersetted these with 20 tricep bench dips. Now the whole reverse grip thing made it really difficult for me.

Then we did 30 leg lifts with a slow release.

Then we did tricep pushdowns for 15 reps at 60lbs and supersetted these with 6 walkout pushups for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of 20lb dumbell kickbacks. Supersetted with the cable row machine laying down with feet on the floor and chin tucked in and did 15 bicep curls at 50lbs for 4 sets.

We did 4 sets of 15 pronated bicep curls. Then we did 30 more leg lifts with a slow release.

Then we did 10 per side alternating hammer curls ending up near our ears. We did 4 sets.

Then we did 3 sets of heavy bicep curls. We did a few other things and then I was off to cardio land. Did 15 min on a 15 incline at 3.4 speed.

I took my HYP X late today so I really noticed how slow it kicked in. I took a pre workout RPM as well and that might be the pump thing.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job C!

RPN is representin'!! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to a major RPN day in need I will miss the gym. So I will be hitting the gym twice tomorrow. AM-legs and pm-shoulders!

I will however be using my HYP-X today to get me through it all.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok had shoulder day today. I'm struggling with myself at the moment. I'm not relly sure when I became dis-satisfied with what I see in the mirror, but I am. I have decided to give up my monsters and diet pop for the most part and try to live off water. Now mind you this is a weakness of mine, but I believe the sodium levels are killing me. So I'm going to go a week or so and see if it makes a difference. I feel fat and like I look like I don't train at all. :(

On to shoulders and enough whining..
Started with dumbell side raises from the front we did 15 of these and then immediately did 6 presses with dumbells facing forward. 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of side raises but as we brought them up we rotated them to face up, we then did 6 more presses with dumbells turned in and then did 6 push ups balanced on the dumbells...4 sets.

Then we did 20 incline rear laterals on our stomach..we did 4 sets. we supersetted these with 6 full motion circles ending over our heads.

Then we did 10 per arm of straight forward raises on the incline bench on our stomach one arm at a time and sat up and did 20 shrugs, we did 4 sets.

Then we did candlestick raises for 15 per arm and did 30 mountain climbers for 4 sets.

We did a few other fun painful things and ended with a single set of 30 walkouts. I then went and hit up 20 min of cardio at a 15 incline and did 3.2 pace and a few little sprints uphill.

I used my HYP-X before the session and one thing different that I noticed it helped me with was in my cardio. I have bad lungs so running is usually out for me. I wanted to punish myself today so I did incline sprints at random times. Well I was able to keep my breath under control for longer times than without it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok had shoulder day today. I'm struggling with myself at the moment. I'm not relly sure when I became dis-satisfied with what I see in the mirror, but I am. I have decided to give up my monsters and diet pop for the most part and try to live off water. Now mind you this is a weakness of mine, but I believe the sodium levels are killing me. So I'm going to go a week or so and see if it makes a difference. I feel fat and like I look like I don't train at all. :(

On to shoulders and enough whining..
Started with dumbell side raises from the front we did 15 of these and then immediately did 6 presses with dumbells facing forward. 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of side raises but as we brought them up we rotated them to face up, we then did 6 more presses with dumbells turned in and then did 6 push ups balanced on the dumbells...4 sets.

Then we did 20 incline rear laterals on our stomach..we did 4 sets. we supersetted these with 6 full motion circles ending over our heads.

Then we did 10 per arm of straight forward raises on the incline bench on our stomach one arm at a time and sat up and did 20 shrugs, we did 4 sets.

Then we did candlestick raises for 15 per arm and did 30 mountain climbers for 4 sets.

We did a few other fun painful things and ended with a single set of 30 walkouts. I then went and hit up 20 min of cardio at a 15 incline and did 3.2 pace and a few little sprints uphill.

I used my HYP-X before the session and one thing different that I noticed it helped me with was in my cardio. I have bad lungs so running is usually out for me. I wanted to punish myself today so I did incline sprints at random times. Well I was able to keep my breath under control for longer times than without it.
Giving up diet soda was SO hard for me too! :(

I miss it, but you're right about the sodium. Ever since i've seriously decreased my sodium intake i can easily tell when i've taken in more than i should have.

You can do it C! :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lookin good c, so sorry to hear about your dad. It is a very tough time, my thoughts are with you

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Dissatisfied? I seen your pics on your other thread and there's nothing to be the slightest bit disatisfied about - you look spectactular. We're always our own harshhest critics I suppose. Keep up the hard work C!

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
We all get like that sometimes C!!! Your doing the right thing, change something up and keep hitting it. you'll be feeling great in no time! Or you can just go to the mall and see all of the fat chicks and you'll remember why you do this. LOL

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think cortisol due to stress in my life now might be a factor as well to how I feel and look.

Thanks guys, I will attemp pics over the holiday.

Apparently Nat will be off on Friday so we did chest/tris today.

I started with 15 min of cardio.

Then we did cable flies for 15 reps supersetted with 100 skip ups on the step up for 4 sets

Then we did overhead extensions for 15 with 6 pop pushups onto the board for 4 sets.

Then we did a combo move skullcrusher up into a dumbell flye as 1 rep for 10 reps supersetted with 30 side to side lunge ups on the board for 4 sets.

Then we did 20 tricep dips on the bench supersetted with 100 reps on the step up going from one side to the other. We did 4 sets here.

Then we did cable tricep pulldowns for 15 reps supersetted with 6 walkout tricep pushups for 4 sets.

We did a couple other sets and said goodbye for the day:) Tomorrow will be back/bi day and Fri will either be an off day or cardio /leg day for me.

I had one Monster today and have done pretty good on keeping sodium down today. I've also used Reloaded and ephedra today to drop some fat.

I took 1 ephedra and 3 Hyp X before the gym and felt strong the whole workout! I did notice with the Hyp X a huge increase in sweat.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty good back/bi day today. Motivation was up and I was stronger and stupid me told her the weight she gave me was easy, not thinking that I just started and would be pulling 4 sets of 15 with a higher weight :)

Its been awhile since the gym and I took the kids to the fireworks here so I'm having a hard time remembering the routine:(.

I believe we started with reverse grip pulldowns at 80lbs x 15 x 4 sets.

Then we did single arm alternating deads with a 55lb dumbell at 15 per arm supersetted with 10 pop squats balanced on the dumbells and on the way up we did a bicep curl with each arm. We did 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell pullthroughs for lower back for 15 reps supersetted with narrow grip bicep curls with the bar at 35lbs for 15 reps.

Then we did laying incline bench curls for 15 per arm for 4 sets. We did a bunch more back and bi stuff and my lower back was screaming at me, then we ended with alternating bicep curls for 50 reps.

My endurance was strong and stamina was up. I took my supps a little to close to the training and all the jumping around stuff she had us do made me a wee bit naseaus but I was fine at the end!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did my Hyp x before I went and pushed through yet another leg day:)

Leg day. Well leg day was harsh.

We started out doing the standing leg curl machine at 30lbs for 10 reps each leg and it was supersetted with 80lb laying leg curls 15 reps and 4 sets.

We then did 3 sets of two lunge steps and 3 standing jump lunges repeated all the way across the gym. We walked back and had to go right back into them when we got there.

Then we did 3 sets of two walking lunge steps into 3 pop squats and repeated the cycle across the gym floor and right back into them after we walked back.

Then we did one legged barbell deadlifts at 15 per leg and then did 30 stripper pole squats.sigh that felt so sleazy and gay looking..We did 4 sets.

Then we did 10 per leg of the butt blaster machine;) and supersetted it with 70 lb leg extensions for 4 sets.

Then I did 5 sets of 10 calf raises with two 45 lb plates on it.

Then I went to Bonefish Grille and had tilapia ...yummm!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I did my Hyp x before I went and pushed through yet another leg day:)

Leg day. Well leg day was harsh.

We started out doing the standing leg curl machine at 30lbs for 10 reps each leg and it was supersetted with 80lb laying leg curls 15 reps and 4 sets.

We then did 3 sets of two lunge steps and 3 standing jump lunges repeated all the way across the gym. We walked back and had to go right back into them when we got there.

Then we did 3 sets of two walking lunge steps into 3 pop squats and repeated the cycle across the gym floor and right back into them after we walked back.

Then we did one legged barbell deadlifts at 15 per leg and then did 30 stripper pole squats.sigh that felt so sleazy and gay looking..We did 4 sets.

Then we did 10 per leg of the butt blaster machine;) and supersetted it with 70 lb leg extensions for 4 sets.

Then I did 5 sets of 10 calf raises with two 45 lb plates on it.

Then I went to Bonefish Grille and had tilapia ...yummm!!!
Good work C! I love tilapia, one of my favorite fishes. They just put in a new Bonefish Grille in by my place but I've yet to eat there.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to add that I notice significant sweating while I train. It seems to be somewhat cumulative, the longer I take it the more I sweat. I assume it is burning some decent fat while I train!!!! Woohoo.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent workout for legs C, keep it up

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dosed my HypX before the gym and it helped me today to push through the pain of the training. Shoulder was acting up today:(

Today was a sexy day at the gym, lol. It was pouring down rain and we had to park far away, so needless to say I looked like a drowned rat.

We did shoulders today
We started with 15 forward dumbell raises supersetted with 10 presses for 4 sets.

Then we did 20 pulses supersetted with 6 bent over laterals.

Then we did 15 up and outs triplesetted with 10 machine raises and 30 mountain climbers for 4 sets.

We did 10 per arm on dumbell chin raises and then did 20 side extensions for 4 sets.

We did a bunch of other things and called it a day. I'm still hurting and sore hours later. My tendonitis seems to be acting up and I've had some joint pain lately. Might be time to hit the Incarnate again.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Good job with the log thus far. I'll be interested to see what your results are like in the end. Today is the first day I dosed more than 4 caps for my workout.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
I wanted to add that I notice significant sweating while I train. It seems to be somewhat cumulative, the longer I take it the more I sweat. I assume it is burning some decent fat while I train!!!! Woohoo.
I get the same thing C, I love that! I really makes me feel like I'm doing something!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday i had back day. Let me see if I can remmber what I did.

We started with the assisted pull up machine and did a 15 rep warm up.

Then we did 4 working sets. She had me do 10 reps as she decreased the resistance each time. My final set was a 7 rep set with 20 lbs assisted, so I had to haul most of my own weight. After this set we did 30 sit ups.

Then we moved on to single arm low rows at 50lbs for 10 reps supersetted with behind the head pulldowns for 6 reps at 70lbs. We did our 4 sets.

Then we did wide grip pulldowns supersetted with 80lb rows for 15 reps each for 4 sets we also added in 10 pop squats for 4 sets here.

She then had us do bent over dumbell rows at 55lbs per arm at 15 per arm supersetted with 30 crunches.

Then we did rows using the cable machine pulling in towards your chest at 60lbs supersetted with 50 mountain climbers.

My mind is drawing a blank on the rest of the routine but we ended with 20 push ups and I did 15 min of incline cardio. Today is arm day and we have a new guy training so I hope its an easy routine. I'm 2 days without sleep and relying on my ephedra and Hyp X to keep me going. I've been dosing the Hyp X 2 times a day on my tired days to keep standing.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whoops forgot to add in Fris arm day..Ah well.

Leg day
Started with 10 per leg of single legged squats with 20 jumping jack lunges stationary. Did our 4 sets here.

Then we did weighted alternating step ups for 15 per leg with walking lunges from one end of gym and back for 3 sets.

Then we did extensions at 75lbs for 10 reps with 40lb dumbell straight legged deads for 4 sets.

Then we did weighted pop squats for 15 reps with walking pump lunges from one end to the other and walked back for 4 sets.

Then we did single legged extensions for 10 per leg. I started at 50 lbs and could do it easily with my right leg but that stupid left knee just killed. I could get the weight up 3/4 of the way then even lowering it back down hurt. She could see the actual pain on my face so she dropped me to 40 for the remaining 3 sets. We did more deads with these sets. There were 4 total.

Then we did walking non weighted lunges to one end of the gym and on the way back we did backwards walking lunges. Backwards sucks, throws your balance off and just looked plain gay!

Then I did 4 sets of 90lb calves at 15 reps a set. I still have energy left so for cardio I'm doing 1 Levi Reloaded and mowing front and back lawn!!! Woohooo, I HATE to mow. And the mower is NOT self propelled and the handle is broken to sit low..I will be a hot grouchy girl when I'm done :( I will take 2 HYP X to get me through the lawn ordeal! ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did 10 min of stationary bike at the office.

Shoulders.

We started with 15 dumbell shoulder presses with 20 quarter side raises for 4 reps.

Then we did 10 per arm on the up and outs with 1/4 front raises for 4 sets.

Then we did 1 alternating front raise with a single front shrug as 1 rep, we did 10 of these for 4 sets.

Then we did 50 mountain climbers on our dumbells with 6 rotating front raises for 4 sets.

We also did 4 sets of 10 incline lateral raises.

We did a few other sets with dumbells as we did all free weights today.

Then I did 16 min of incline cardio at 15 incline and every 4 min I went and ran uphill at a 5 speed, otherwise I stayed a steady 3.2.

I took my Hyp X a little bit closer to workout and found that it kicked in nicely during cardio. I could have went alot longer but little voices were nagging at me to go home...they were tired and bored..sigh..

While doing cardio the words to the song..back off, I'll take you on, headstrong I'll take on anyone!! They were running over and over through my head today.. Might be me mad at myself for putting on some weight and my getting sick of people. Some days its just hard to want to be around people. :(

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Did 10 min of stationary bike at the office.

Shoulders.

We started with 15 dumbell shoulder presses with 20 quarter side raises for 4 reps.

Then we did 10 per arm on the up and outs with 1/4 front raises for 4 sets.

Then we did 1 alternating front raise with a single front shrug as 1 rep, we did 10 of these for 4 sets.

Then we did 50 mountain climbers on our dumbells with 6 rotating front raises for 4 sets.

We also did 4 sets of 10 incline lateral raises.

We did a few other sets with dumbells as we did all free weights today.

Then I did 16 min of incline cardio at 15 incline and every 4 min I went and ran uphill at a 5 speed, otherwise I stayed a steady 3.2.

I took my Hyp X a little bit closer to workout and found that it kicked in nicely during cardio. I could have went alot longer but little voices were nagging at me to go home...they were tired and bored..sigh..

While doing cardio the words to the song..back off, I'll take you on, headstrong I'll take on anyone!! They were running over and over through my head today.. Might be me mad at myself for putting on some weight and my getting sick of people. Some days its just hard to want to be around people. :(
Yeah good song, by Trapt. I don't think they ever had any other songs released that I know of :think: I guess we all have those days when people just seem to 'bother us', I know I sure do.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah good song, by Trapt. I don't think they ever had any other songs released that I know of :think: I guess we all have those days when people just seem to 'bother us', I know I sure do.

I felt bad about it because I'm usually really laid back. I guess it happens every now and then. I was just super quiet while I trained, so nobody really knew.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nats show is in Penn this weekend so she will be cutting out Friday class. So she decided to do back today and arms tomorrow.

Back day

We started with pulldowns at 70lbs x 15 for 4 sets.

Then we did sumo style deads at 70lbs for 15 reps at 4 sets.

Then we went to rope pull throughs between the legs at 60 lbs for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set, we started with rope pulls where we backed up got in a squat position and reached up high and pulled straight down to our knees for 15 reps. Then we went to a low straight bar and backed up using 75lbs and got in squat position and hit 15 reps to our chest. We threw in 50 mountain climbers after each set. We did 4 sets of this.

Then we did 30 dragon flyes.

Then we hit dumbells bent over with a single dumbell and pulled a 45lb with both hands to the chest and did 15 reps, we instantly set it down and did pop squats and on the way up grabbed the dumbell into a deadlift for 6 reps. We did the usual 4 sets here.

We did a few more things and ended it on 4 sets of 100 broomstick twists. I did my 20 min of cardio before I started my training. For some reason I was really sweating today, even though I considered it an easy workout.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killin' it C! Nice work.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nats show is in Penn this weekend so she will be cutting out Friday class. So she decided to do back today and arms tomorrow.
Pennsylvania? That's where all the freaks live :icon_lol:

You're incredibly consistent C. You seem to really push yourself no matter what, which's amazing. (<-- compliment)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont browse threads much anymore just not much time on AM anymore but im subbed for this one!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arm day...I trained one on one with her.

Woke up with a migraine throwing up..sigh, yuck. It just so happened to be the day that I promised to take the kids to the fair..So I sucked it up, hit the meds and rolled on.

We did 3 hrs in the sun walking with a 105 heat index, got a little sweat time in there. Went straight to the gym, hit 13 min of cardio.

We started on the cable machine and did centered double bicep curls at 30 lbs for 15 reps , 4 sets.

Then we did wide grip bar tricep pushdowns 60lbs for 15 reps. 4 sets. We supersetted it with a 40 lb bar curls for 10.

We then moved on to dumbells, we did , huh wait whats this we stuff, I did laying presses for 15 and triple setted it with 10 per arm on supenated curls and then did 15 seated knee raises for abs. We did 4 sets here also.

Then I did 10 tricep bench pushups and 10 per arm on seated alternating curls for 4 sets.

We did a bunch of other things, discussed her show and how kick ass she looks ;) and now i'm about to hit the last half of the fair for another 3 hrs of walking!! woohoo!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry but who is this training partner? or is it like top secret information? nice workout alot of supersetting in your program i see...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I forgot you have not been around, I train with www.mikedaviesfitness.com Natalie Calland is my trainer. She leans towards quite a bit of supersets and plyometric typ training mixed with free weights. A good mix of it all. But she is on the way to Penn to compete Saturday. So I will be doing chest with Matt.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GIRLS
CHEST/LEG SHAPING
4 x 10 Cable crossovers
4 x 30 Step ups
4 x 10 D-bell pressouts
4 x 50 ins and outs
3 x 10 D-bell pullovers
3 x 20 Lateral popovers
3 x 15 Incline flies
3 x 10 Straight leg deadlifts
4 x 6 Heavy machine incline press
4 x 10 High grip peck deck

LOL this was my instructions from the home front!!! Kick ass Nat!!! Made her proud today and put in my time. I missed her though. :( Heres to hoping she gets her first place!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
LOL this was my instructions from the home front!!! Kick ass Nat!!! Made her proud today and put in my time. I missed her though. :( Heres to hoping she gets her first place!!!!!!!!!!!!
x2. Let us know how it turned out :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well she texted me from the show and she took 2nd place. I think thats awesome, but she is not pleased.
That is awesome! Great accomplishment for sure!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Missed the gym yesterday. I woke up with a migraine and threw up the entire day. Since i could not keep any pain meds down I could not get on top of the thrwing up/migraine issue. :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missed the gym yesterday. I woke up with a migraine and threw up the entire day. Since i could not keep any pain meds down I could not get on top of the thrwing up/migraine issue. :(
sorry to hear that, how are you feeling today? 24 hour bug perhaps? my brother in law had it last week, he slept all day and vomitted when awake

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel fine today, just a mild headache. But I feel weak and tired from all the sleep and throwing up.

Its not a bug. I get headaches that put me in the hospital every year. The migraines cause all the rest of the sides.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I feel fine today, just a mild headache. But I feel weak and tired from all the sleep and throwing up.

Its not a bug. I get headaches that put me in the hospital every year. The migraines cause all the rest of the sides.

Sorry to hear C, migraines SUCK. I used to get them regularly but one day they just stopped, weird. But when I did get them, nothing would take them away.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today and tomorrow are workout with Matt days as Natalie could not handle coming in second so she flew to Vegas to try again.

We did a mainly chest oriented workout, but I supersetted it with something constantly. I got in abs and some back and some arms with a tiny bit of legs. I'm looking to do the same tomorrow with a bunch of cardio.

I still am feeling sick and having headaches so I'm hoping to get over that soon. On a good note the 2 days of throwing up knocked 3lbs off me ;) I just need to keep the protein up and keep plugging away!

This is one area I'm looking to see how the HYP X does. I'm literally dragging now after being sick. I want to sleep all day and i just don't feel good. I'm going to add it back in in the am and see if it helps me get over being so dead all day.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Ewwww migraines sound pretty horrible. I hope you feel better soon crader!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok we had a primary arm day today and I supersetted it all with back. I'm trying to fit a modified workout of the things I missed in so I don't lose muscle from being sick.

Since I was training with Matt I did heavy weights x 10 reps with usually 3 sets. I figure it will shock the muscle for a few days. I resume normal training on Monday :)

I think I'm going to hit the protein hard and the supps hard for a week and then go into the cut. That will give me 8 weeks on the diet.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also wanted to add all the way until the Olympia I will be using HypX. I have had no problem stacking it with ephedra and found it to help with endurance when the low carbing kicks in.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Also wanted to add all the way until the Olympia I will be using HypX. I have had no problem stacking it with ephedra and found it to help with endurance when the low carbing kicks in.
Great to know C. I typically only have used beta alanine supps when bulking but I'll have to add some in my next cut to try out.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Leg day

We started with 70lb extensions x 10 for 4 sets.

Then we did barbell on the shoulder wide stance squats for 15 reps supersetted with walking lunges from one end of the gym and back. We did 4 sets of these.

Then we did a triple set. We did 30 in and out jumps into 20 barbell pop squats into 10 squats into a jump in the air..woohoo 3 sets of these.

Barbell zig zag lunges into 15 80lb curls. Then I had to bail to get my kids so I missed calves. :( I will make those up tomorrow or at home non weighted. I was feeling massively sick anyway.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took my Hyp X too early today I think. I took it with a Reloaded cap and I beleive it was wearing off during the gym.