Hypertrop-x & The Next Level

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
AMS's Hypertrop-x & The Next Level

Well once again the great people at AMS has out done there selves with another great pre-workout supplement. . The Anabolic Trip Hammer.Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep. Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

OK, so what’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 (CHEST)I started my hypertrop-x today and it fills good. I started my work-out with sum flat bench,I did some working sets to get up to my normal 3range max.After i got those 3 i still felt i had a few more in me,so i added 20 more pounds.I actually was able to get this 2 times which really brought a smile to my face.With in 30 minutes of taking my dose,i allready had the lil extra i needed to get the job done.I had allready used the Hyper Pump product in past with great sucess and knew that Hypertrop-x would only build on that.My incline bench max went up a few pounds today too,but not as impressive as my flat bench.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
After my first day on 4pill dosage heres my thoughts.

TASTE: The taste was great,kinda tasted like lil orange tic-tacs (lol)

CONV:Well this is a plus because there was no loading stage.Also you only need to take 4 pills 30min prior to work-out,unlike some products you have to take 3 @ 3 times a day. I wont mention any names. (lol)

ACTIVATION:Well like all AMS pre-workout products it only took 10-15mins to start feeling full effect.

ENDURANCE:Well let me be blunt with you,I left gym way before Hypertrop-x was ready.

OVERVIEW:Well with only one day down and 2 months worth to-go I'm very excited.I know this product will allow me to bang out those few extra reps that build muscle. Sorry Hyper Pump I think i found a new pre-workout partner.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2: (LEGS) Yeah i said it LEGS everyones least favorite gym day.(lol)Started day out with squats.I had a hip surgery few years back that really limits my squating ability,so any day i can get some extra help from a supplement I'll take it.I started out with my normal warm up set of 135 pounds,I quikly was able to move threw my sets.My legs actually felt good today they seemed to be responding well,the effect of Hypertrop-x felt to be more pronounced too.I actually broke a good sweat 30minutes in which felt great sence they keep the gym at a cold 65 degree's.I finished my last set off with 5 reps of 275,which is about par for my normal max.I actually felt my neck and face tingling today,this is a sure fire sign that the BA is deff. kickn in.I wondern if this supp will re-act as Hyper pump did,which was the more days you took the better the product worked.I can't imagine if this is the case what I'll feel like in a week .lol

"SHUT UP AND SQUAT!"

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3: (SHOULDERS)Nothing to impressive to talk about today.I started my work-out as usual taking the Hypertrop-x 30min out.First set was some military presses which i got up to 175 before my shoulder started hurting.Next i went on to the ARNOLD PRESS which i'm a huge fan of,but I did'nt seem to have the usual (PUMPED) feeling it was weird.Finished my workout with some standing rows,shoulder presses and finally some traps.One thing positive I can say is my trap workout felt great I seemed to be able to get alil more weight up than usual.I did 3 sets of 8 with 225 on barbell.Other than that I did'nt feel i worked my shoulders hard enough.Only thing I can figure is my diet or supplement timing was off a lil today.Hopefully 2-marrow I will get that ready to rock feeling.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, John-O. And the tic-tacs thing, hahaha.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
20 LBS increase on bench in one day? WOW. maybe i read that wrong haha

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,you read that right,I usually get the other weight 3-4 times so i decided to throw 20 more on,sence for the first time in long time i actually had a spotter,never get the chance to max out cause no partner.I'd look really funny stuck under sum weight i can't get off me ..lmao

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4: (BACK)Started today off with 160lb on the lat pull down machine made my way up to 180,my @SS came of seat a few times wish it had a seatbelt (lol). I was impressed with my wide-grip pull-ups today i actually got 4 sets of 10 and still felt as if i could do more.I'm starting to think the HYPERTROP-X is kicking in a lil stronger the more days i'm on.Did some dead lifts today did'nt get over 225lb cause my hip was acting up and my form was way off.I actually was lookn forward to see if the supp would make any difference,but with my luck & hip I should have known better.I finished my work-out off with some one arm rows which i only used the 75lb ones.I did'nt have much energy by the time i made it this far in my gym time.I think i may be getting sick or sumtn,will see 2marrow when i hit the arms hard.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well thats impressive indeed. rep pts comin your way for 20 LBS in one day. however, i wouldnt attribute that to Hypertrop-x (NOt dissing AMS) but i believe its probably because like you said, you never had a spotter before. so your max's were skewed. but regardless thats impressive!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
well thats impressive indeed. rep pts comin your way for 20 LBS in one day. however, i wouldnt attribute that to Hypertrop-x (NOt dissing AMS) but i believe its probably because like you said, you never had a spotter before. so your max's were skewed. but regardless thats impressive!
Your probable right. If i could keep my buddy as determined as I am we may break some good numbers this year.I'm actually in the building up stage and my dude is like 5'11 255 brick **** house,so he feels he does'nt have to push as hard,lucky f#cker(lol).So I settle for 3 days a week working out with him,He's taught me alot in last month.I hope your doing good ,i see you got your hands full of supplements.Impressive numbers for 18, way more determination than i ever had at that age.GOOD LUCK.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hope you are not getting sick!
Well i did actually feel sick after my back day for at least an hour after I was out of gym.It went away though, did'nt feel nothing today.I thought it was my diet.Try eatn sumtn first or lowering dosage till body adjusts.Good luck girl,been keeping an I on that log of yours.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5: (BI'S & TRI'S)Well partner was no show today,so it was just me and Hypetrop-x. I focused my whole work-out around the dumbells today heres what my time got me:
(BI'S)

dumbell curls 3x10 40lb
dumbell hammer curls 3x10 45lb
dumbell vertical precher curl 3x10 35lb
st.dumbell con. curls 3x10 35lb
barbell curls 2x8,10 100lb
barbell preacher curl superset 3x8 80,90,100lb
(TRI'S)
One arm push downs 3x10
tricep pushdowns 3x10
reverse grip pushdown 3x10
rope pushdowns
superset with
dip-mahine dips 3x8
close grip bench press 3x12,8,5

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well I was going to do an overview of week thus far,but i think i ill hold off till 2-marrow.My dead lift form is so bad i think I'm gonna hit the gym and knock out a whole hour focusing on just them.I hope the hypertrop-x will help me power through with no problems.Im sure this idea might not go to well with my girl,but we all got to make sacrifices for ME TO GET HUGE...LMAO

P.S I hope she does'nt read this..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Where's my REP points TEXAS.....LOL

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No gym time today because of this----->:chick:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
a brotha cant get no rep back? nice haha gynm time is alwasy ok to miss for that

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Gym was closed today so nothing new yet..

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6: (CHEST)Well after a long three day weekend I actually was happy to get back in the gym.My work out looked like this today:
Flat bench 4x10 185lb
Flat bench 3x6 Neg. 300lb
Incline 3x10 135lb
Incline 3x6 Neg. 225
Pec Deck 4x10 Working sets @ 115,135,145 and 165LB

Even though this does'nt look like much of a work out let me tell you it was,specially after 3 days off.lol The HYPERTROP-X seemed to be working good today I still had energy once I got home to play football with my boys.(Thats a workout).

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7: (LEGS)I took the hypertrop-x a lil later than I usually do and it took a while for me to get into rythme.I started out with squats,I actually was getting pretty low today(with the help of partner) he would pull me up if I got to a point i struggled on raising.My energy felt good after hypertrop kicked in,but i wish i would have took it alot sooner than door of gym lol.By the time I got to the leg press I felt good and pumped out sum great sets.By the end my bro was barely making it through the leg raises at 145lbs,so I for once felt good about my self cause I smashed through it no problems and kept upping weight after ever set,he did'nt like that but he was to proud to say anything.It's feels good when I can actually out do him sence he's a **** load bigger than me.So thanks hypertrop.lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I got a question for anyone that may have an answer?I'm currently on a 13 week bulk cycle my weight right now is 190,its been a lil higher but has stayed at this number now for 3.5 weeks and let me tell you i've tryed everythng.My current caloric intake looks like this
Protein: 325 per day
Carbs: 500 per day
Calories: 5000-6000 per day

Also hese numbers are up from 3.5 weeks with no change,my thinkn was i add more food the weight will come ,but no luck.I even took down my training a notch with no success even feel like I'm not gaining as much muscle sence did that routine tweak.My starting weight 2.5 months go was 155 so I'm not complaining i've put on alot a mass in short time.Was wondern if this might be puttn body under to much stress.I also do no cardio.
Current list of supps:
TRUE MASS BSN
CELL MASS BSN
NITRIX BSN
GLUTAMINE
ARGININE
NO.BOOSTER
HYPERTROP-X
LG-RECEPTOR
MILK THISTLE

So if anyone has any fresh idea i'll sure give them a try.lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking strong in here. I'll have to think about the bulk thing. I don't bulk per say so no real life experience here. Other than up your protein and carbs even more.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
I got a question for anyone that may have an answer?I'm currently on a 13 week bulk cycle my weight right now is 190,

My starting weight 2.5 months go was 155

Current list of supps:
TRUE MASS BSN
CELL MASS BSN
NITRIX BSN
GLUTAMINE
ARGININE
NO.BOOSTER
HYPERTROP-X
LG-RECEPTOR
MILK THISTLE

So if anyone has any fresh idea i'll sure give them a try.lol
Hey John, sorry about the little joke! Not done to offend you at all dude.

I can understand your frustration about the weight but WOW that's great weight to put on in that amount of time! Maybe you’re just ready for a change? Are you still lean or is any of that weight fat? Sounds like a successful bulk, you should be happy! Maybe lighten up on the calories for a week and then go back to it. The Hypertrop-X makes me hungrier and I'm eating like a horse.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No problems Tomato,it was funny..lol I might try that dropping of the calories for few days and hit it again.As you see in my pic I'm steal pretty tight did'nt get the bulk look at all like i wanted.Looks like i just ganed mass and got ripped,or at least thats what people tell me after seeing me for first time in few months.The ripped look is great but at my height I just feel I would look alot more symetric at 215 ripped..lol I'm pretty close to end of my bulk cycle i'm on week 9 so it looks like theres gonna be another 10 week one after this one.Maybe the Hypertrop will give me the edge I need.WILL see when I start posting before and after pics.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8: (BACK/SHOULDERS) Super SettedWell sence i came up a day short this week on gym time I decided to put these two together.DAMN GLAD I got the HYPERTROP-X.Well to say the least today was exhausting.Heres what my gym time got me:
PULL-UPS (WIDE GRIP) 3X10
DB SHOULDER PRESSES 3X10 60,65,70LB
LATERAL RAISES BB 3X8 125LB
MACHINE PULL DOWNS 3X10 130,140,160LB
REVERSE PEC DEC 3X10 115LB
DB LATERAL RAISE 2X10
DB SIDE RAISES 2X10 35LB
LAT MACHINE 3X10 200,290
SMITH MACH. SHRUGS 3X10 225
DB SHRUG 3X8 75,80,85LB

After that I made my way home to cry..lol Imay not hae made it through so tuff without the lil extra push i kept getting from the hypertrop

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good workout! Looks like the Hyper is keeping you going.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is first time in long time I actually took no more than 1min to go onto next set of lifts,it took exactly an hour if i would have took 3-4 min breaks like i usually do i guess 1hour 45 min.I'm just tryn anything and everything to shock my muscles and body into puttn on more weight,i might start doing this 1 time a week and see what happens.And yes Crader with-out the HYPERTROP-X I don't think I wuld have made it through.lol

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Yeah this is first time in long time I actually took no more than 1min to go onto next set of lifts,it took exactly an hour if i would have took 3-4 min breaks like i usually do i guess 1hour 45 min.I'm just tryn anything and everything to shock my muscles and body into puttn on more weight,i might start doing this 1 time a week and see what happens.And yes Crader with-out the HYPERTROP-X I don't think I wuld have made it through.lol

Yea, just change something up to let your body know your still in charge! I tend to go heavy one week then lighter and more reps the next week, it seems to keep me from hitting the wall. And if that's how you look after a bulk of 20 some odd pounds "I hate you" You look like you've been cutting for weeks! Great job!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yea, just change something up to let your body know your still in charge! I tend to go heavy one week then lighter and more reps the next week, it seems to keep me from hitting the wall. And if that's how you look after a bulk of 20 some odd pounds "I hate you" You look like you've been cutting for weeks! Great job!
Thanks Tomato,I feel and look better than ever in my life,but It's never good enough for sum reason.lol I seriously could'nt imagine cuttn my carbs and going on a str8t cut cycle ,i would be cut up as hell but prob.drop 20 pounds in process and with my height thats a no no.Its hard for alot of people to beleive I've been bulkn now for almost 10weeks and keeps abs .I just want that bulky look a really don't care to much for this cut look ,i guess i was skinny so long i just want as much meat as possible..lmao Maybe the HYPERTROP-X will help me to get out of this slump-

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9: (BI'S & TRI'S)Well I took my HYPERTROP-X today with a NO booster and was sick most of my work out.I still managed to get my hour in and felt decent by end ,but the first half hour was hell.lol Here what routine looked like:
(BI'S)

dumbell curls 3x10 40lb
dumbell hammer curls 3x10 45lb

st.dumbell con. curls 3x10 35lb
barbell curls 2x8,10 100lb
barbell preacher curl superset 3x8 80,90,100lb
(TRI'S)
One arm push downs 3x10
tricep pushdowns 3x10
reverse grip pushdown 3x10
rope pushdowns
superset with
dip-mahine dips 3x8
weighted tricep raises from split benchs 100lb

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else take No booster before work-outs with the Hypertrop-x?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Second week review
STAMINA:Well I feel that my endurance is way up compared to week #1.

AGGRESION: Seems to be alil higher than usual compared to past weeks.

RECOVERY: My recovery betwen exec's has been reasonable, this week my transitions from set 2 set was alot easyer.

OVER-ALL: Adding the HYPERTROP-X to my work-out has made a tremendous difference in the amount of sets I'm able to get done during a typical gym period.I feel the difference compared to my past fews weeks with-out a pre-workout supplement.It's make me alot more productive and I love that,i just hope it will help me to get over the next hurdle.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Second week review
STAMINA:Well I feel that my endurance is way up compared to week #1.

AGGRESION: Seems to be alil higher than usual compared to past weeks.

RECOVERY: My recovery betwen exec's has been reasonable, this week my transitions from set 2 set was alot easyer.

OVER-ALL: Adding the HYPERTROP-X to my work-out has made a tremendous difference in the amount of sets I'm able to get done during a typical gym period.I feel the difference compared to my past fews weeks with-out a pre-workout supplement.It's make me alot more productive and I love that,i just hope it will help me to get over the next hurdle.

Nice review!

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Thanks Tomato,I feel and look better than ever in my life,but It's never good enough for sum reason.lol I seriously could'nt imagine cuttn my carbs and going on a str8t cut cycle ,i would be cut up as hell but prob.drop 20 pounds in process and with my height thats a no no.Its hard for alot of people to beleive I've been bulkn now for almost 10weeks and keeps abs .I just want that bulky look a really don't care to much for this cut look ,i guess i was skinny so long i just want as much meat as possible..lmao Maybe the HYPERTROP-X will help me to get out of this slump-

Embrace your skinnyness for now man, it doesn't hang around very long in your life trust me. That riped look is what all the guys on here is trying to get to.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
SAT/SUN OFF,I'll be hittn the chest hard Monday.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10: (CHEST)Well today was great,I hit another record lift for my self.I started out today as allways taking the Hypertrop-x and it worked great as usual.I started with the decline bench something I never do.I did my warm up set of 15 with 135lb.After that I went onto 225 did it 7 times then I asked a guy walkn by to spot me since my partner was M.I.A as usual.I loaded 285lb and thought to my self i hope i can get 1.lol I actually got 3 which made me feel like a million dollars ,let me tell u a smile from ear to ear.:rofl:This weight is alot compared to 6months ago when I felt awesome at 150lb.After that my routine looked like this:
FLAT BENCH 3X10
INCLINE 3X10
WEIGTED DIPS 5 SETS 45,35,25LB THEN/NO WEIGHTS TWICE
PULL-OVER-PRESSES DB 3X8 40LB
PEC DEC 4X8 115/125/135/145LB
PUSH UPS 3X10

Had zero energy problems today tank seemed full hole work-out.The Hypertrop-X has been good to me it has been working great,would love to try with AMS's HYPER PUMP.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah my weight is up 3 pounds,lol finally doing sumtn right.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
:djparty:
Good work! congrats on the new best. that good weight for decline! Not sure I could do that flat.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,for both compliments,hopefully this 3lb's turn into 20 lol.As for the bench,my flat bench max is much lower than decline,seems like i can get more up on the decline.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11: (LEGS)Well energy could have been better today,but was still able t get things done.
SQUATS 4X10 135/225LB
40 DEGREE LEG PRESS 3X10 225LB
HACK SQUATS 3X10 225LB
LEG CURLS 3X10
LEG EXT HAM STRING 3X10

Did'nt have to much energy for sum reason today,but i still feel i made progress so i'm happy with it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man,I pride my-self on running a good log,thats the least I can do sence AMS hooked it up so great.One thing I can't stand is going to a log and having to read through page after page of non-sence to find out what logs about.,I try to keep mine clean and to the point.I actually love readn logs,it plays a crucial role in what I'm going to purchase,but alot of logs I was following got hi-jacked with people just talkn back & forth non-sence so like alot of us I really dont have time to search through them to find the relavent info for what there logging.And from what people have been telling me they are having same problems when searching the logs.