Hypertrop-X: this is how the Reaper does it (sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first off let me say a big thank you to LD and the rest of the crew at AMS for giving me this opportunity to run this. I just received 2 months of Hypertrop-X (along with some other goodies). I will begin with this tomorrow during my cardio only day. While I am on this I am also taking E/C. Here is a break down of my normal week.

Each day I run a double session. I hit the gym at 4:30am for 30 minutes of fasted cardio, then I am back in the afternoon lifting.

Monday: cardio/back width
Tuesday: cardio/cardio
Wednesday: cardio/chest
Thursday: cardio/light legs
Friday: cardio/back thickness
Saturday: cardio/shoulders
Sunday: cardio/arms

Also, I throw in abs about 4x per week. My current stats are 6' 218lbs. I have been lifting for almost 20 years <yes I started at 12>.

Just as an additional thanks to AMS: I tried the sample of hyperpump about 20 minutes ago (I will be doing some extra abs in a minute) WOW is all I can say.

I plan on logging this for the 2 months I have. thanks again guys

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am psyched to give this a go, I really want to see how BA treats me. Also, try the hyper pump if you get a shot, the tingles were craaaazzzyyyy as was hte energy boost. Which is good as I have been up since 3:30am with a sick 5 year old

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also will be heading back out to the gym for another run, as I am still feeling the effects of the hyperpump. could just be psychosomatic.

Also, they sent me a smaple of nocturnabol, in fact a 3 day sample which I am excited about for tonight as well

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta say wow to nocturnabol. It was a relaxing feeling, and not too groggy when I woke up

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so today was my first taste of the Hypertrop-X

I did a double of cardio.

AM:
35 minutes 4.5 mph 15% incline

PM:
45 minutes 6.5MPH 4% incline

i took the hypertrop on my way home from work, figured it couldnt hurt to start on a cardio day. Within 20 minutes the lovely tingling started and I felt great.

Looking forward to it tomorrow afternoon with chest

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hit the gym this am for cardio.

35 minutes 15% 4.7mph

Looking forward to this afternoon to see the hypertrop with chest.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so today was the first lift on this stuff and here is how it went

Chest
Incline BP (8 sets) 275 3 reps 225 2 sets @ 10 and 8
Decline BP (6 sets) 275 11 reps
Flat flys (4 sets) 50lbs 10 reps
CB pullovers (4 sets) 75lbs 10 reps

I am still working with the timing of taking the pills. Usually I go home, change then straight to the gym. SO I take the pills on the road. I might go 40 minutes prior to working out, as to avoid the tingles during the workout. I found them a bit distracting today, just b/c I was not used to them. I do have to say with both Hypertrop and E/C I was quite energetic.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have used hyperpump before. it is a very effective and fast acting BA feeling.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the hyper pump is phenomenal, I am looking to get more when I can.

also hit the gym this am for cardio same as yesterday. Thrilled to death that I have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow, so I will get some good training in

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for joining in. I gotta say it is very subtle <the ba> which is nice

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so with some lower back issues due to squating I decided to take some time off of legs. I substituted biceps today as they are a weak point for me

Biceps
Standing alternating curls (4 sets) 40lbs
Cable Curls (4 sets) 140lbs
Temple Curls (4 sets) 60 lbs
1-arm preacher curls (4 sets) 50lbs

Cardio
35 minutes 5% 5.6

Good pump, timed it differently with the Hypertrop had a nice pump and forearm veins were quite jumpy.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well since I am off today I was able to get a good lift in this am with some cardio

Back
Pullups (6 sets) BW 3 wide grip 3 neutral to failure
Bent BB Rows (5 sets) 185lbs 10 reps
Seated Cable Rows (4 sets) 210lbs 12 reps
BTN pulldowns (4 sets) 180lbs
Back extensions (5 sets) 190lbs 12 reps
Straight arm pulldowns (4 sets) <I call these barn doors> 70lbs

Cardio
50 minutes 15% 4.5MPH

I felt great. The tingles are becoming a nonissue and in fact are almost nonexistant. I had a great deal of energy and felt poweful for me. I will head back this afternoon for another session of cardio.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I never got the chance to answer back yesterday afternoon with my cardio session. It was another 45 minutes

This am:
61 minutes 4.8MPH 15%

I was amazed I am weighing in at 215lbs this am, which is the lowest I have been in years. I am normally stuck at 220ish, and in fact was as high as 238 in November. I am hopeful that through the next two months, my lbm stays consistent with the help of the hypertrop. I have enjoyed this first few days of it, and am homping as I become more accustomed to it, it responds even better.

Anyone have thoughts about increasing the dosage to 5 pills preworkout?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think 5 would be fine. I believe Laze posted somewhere thats he is on a larger dose.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome, I am thinking I am going to try 5 today before shoulders, wanna see how I feel with it.

Thanks C

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I made it back this afternoon even with some lower back stiffness that I can't seem to explain. As a result I didnt do a typical shoulder routine.

I took 5 hypertrop 40 minutes prior and I think I am going to stay at 5 for the forseable future.

Shoulders:
Seated press (6 sets) 225lbs 6 reps
Seated DB press (4 sets) 75lbs 12 reps
Rear Peck deck (4 sets) 65lbs <I go light from previous shoulder issues>
Cable laterals (5 sets) 40lbs 10 reps

I did another 30 minutes of cardio 15% 5.5MPH

I feel very good, still a lot of energy. At 5 pills the tingles were far more intense however they dissapated after a short while. I am going to rest my back for now, then back for a double again tomorrow.

SO far, I am enjoying the product.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yesterday evening posed a slight issue for the next day or so. As I was completing my wife's "task for the day" <putting up new window treatments in the guestroom> she decided to go out in the yard and chat it up with a neighbor. Now I am sure you can see where this is going. the chair I was standing on moved out on me, I went flying through the air, not gracefully i might add, landed with the middle of my back on the wooden window sill, then face first into the floor. Needless to say I woke up this AM with a stiff back and a little anger towards my still laughing wife. Needless to say I might not lift today, but did hit the gym this am for some cardio, and will do so again this afternoon.

Morning cardio
45 minutes 15% 4.4MPH

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even with a stiff back I made it back this afternoon. I decided lifting was probably not my best bet, so I will play it by ear tomorrow for that.

Hit 2 different versions of cardio
bike:
15 minutes

treadmill:
30 minutes 15% 4.4MPH

really sweating up a storm, the hypertrop and e/c are really doing a great deal for me thus far I believe. I will be done with the e/c next sunday, so then I will really get to see what the hypertrop can do on its own. Also, I have been doing a good deal of reading on leucine and I think that combined with the e/c is probably quite synergistic.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lookin good bro. i hit up that cardio day yesterday...im about to head to the gym soon today but its gorgeous here so i cant seem to get myself to go inside haha

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am with you, the weather is phenomenal, I took the treadmill nearest the wall of windows just to make believe I was near it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man i went and did some yard work today with pops and got a nice tan haha. layed some flag stone and sand making a walk way to our pool. its pretty nice looking but damn dude 94 degress no humidity and sun is awesome. its so nice out

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a killer, great bbq weather, which is what tomorrow is all about. my wife's office is doing a huge BBQ, so I already told her i plan to eat my weight and they better get ready. :food:

Enjoy it man, as we know it can chance awfully quick

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah it can. haha. especially in texas. sketchy ass whether here, knock on wood

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did a nice lift today

Here it is
Back:
Front Pulldowns (5 sets) 185lbs sets @ 15
Neutral BTN Pulldowns (5 sets) 170lbs sets @12 *
Barn Doors (5 sets) 60lbs sets @12 *
Seated Machine Rows (5 sets) 170lbs sets @ 15 **
Back Extensions (5 sets) 190lbs sets @15 **
Cobra Pulldowns (5 sets) 130-150lbs sets @ 10-12

Cobra
32 minutes 15% 4.6MPH

I was very pleased working back only 2 days after the fall. Did not go nearly as heavy as I usually do, but i decided that going a little higher in rep and lighter weight would be good, and did not have any repercussions.

Took 5 HX 35 minutes before, and had solid energy and tingles did not dissipate until I almost finished lifting. I am enjoying it thus far

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice on taken it easy. sometimes you just gotta do that.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously, my back is still tight after saturday, so I slowed it down and went lighter. I do have to say the pump was still solid though

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
seriously, my back is still tight after saturday, so I slowed it down and went lighter. I do have to say the pump was still solid though

Reaper hope the back is feeling better. Are you feeling a rise in body temp? I feel like it goes up after about 45min. I finily got my answer from LD and have sterted my log, stop by and show the love if you have time.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reaper hope the back is feeling better. Are you feeling a rise in body temp? I feel like it goes up after about 45min. I finily got my answer from LD and have sterted my log, stop by and show the love if you have time.
will certainly stop by. I noticed a slight feel of warmth about 40 minutes or so after taking it. Nothing too drastic

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I did one session of cardio today.

33 minutes 4.5MPH 15%

Tomorrow it is back to lifting chest in the afternoon

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit some cardio this am

treadmill 35 minutes 15% 4.6MPH

Will be back this afternoon for some chest work, will be switching around the order of things as usual

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Reaper, how's the back feeling? All this cardio lately you must be getting ripped.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
very sweet log.
Any before pics? Im definitely looking forward to reading this in the future.
Keep up the good work!!!

what were the other samples that they sent you?
Are you taking anything else to help boost your performance?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
currently taking E/C, but tht will end on sunday. I am thinking about DCP as an add in later.

they sent hyperpump and noctunabol, both of which I was pleased with

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reaper, how's the back feeling? All this cardio lately you must be getting ripped.
still slightly stiff, but not too bad. I am trying to cut as much as possible for the summer. I always joke with my wife that I dont want to embarras her or our daughter over the summers when I take my shirt off

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like you wont be doing much embarrassing at all...
unless you fall down....

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
still slightly stiff, but not too bad. I am trying to cut as much as possible for the summer. I always joke with my wife that I dont want to embarras her or our daughter over the summers when I take my shirt off

I don't think it would matter what I looked like with my shirt off, I would still find some way to embarras my wife. LOL

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it would matter what I looked like with my shirt off, I would still find some way to embarras my wife. LOL
this is too true, and my 5 year old is vbery happy to tell me when I am embarrasing her, which seems to becoming more frequent

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling that it will only keep becoming more frequent as well.... lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today waas chest and today I can truly say I was impressed with Hy-X. really had a great deal of energy and an awesome pump. Strength was slightly improved from last week but not in a crazy way.

Chest
Incline BP (8 sets) 275lbs 4 reps 2 sets @ 225 12 reps
Flat BP (4 sets) 225lbs 12 reps
Decline DB press ( 4 sets) 80-95lbs 10-15 reps
Incline Flys (4 sets) 55lbs 10 reps

As I said before, felt and feel great, today was a good day.

As a side note, I will not be hitting the gym early for cardio tomorrow, i am due in at work by 6am. However, I will do extra bi's and cardio in the afternoon

zdzd657

zdzd657

Awards
I'm diggin this log...

the tingling sensations still present or not so intense as last week?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are still present, but not nearly as powerful as before. I do like them though, it makes me feel like I know they are working

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eventhough I was at work at 6am, and am beat I made it back to the gym this afternoon for biceps. I took the HyX about 45 minutes before and I cannot explain why, but I was tingling like crazy, almost began to freak me out. However, I persevered, and here is how it went

Standing alternating curls (4 sets)
35-45lbs 8-10reps
1 arm db preacher (4 sets) 55lbs 15 reps <this was good for me>
1arm cable curls (4 sets) 50lbs 15 reps
2arm machine preacher (4 sets) 110lbs

I was surprised at my strength today. I was so beat from the long day, yet still was putting up solid numbers.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the exhaustion is what makes you notice it more.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Just a question...
Do you credit the numbers to the supps or to yourself?

Just curious...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to hit a bit of cardio this am, typical as usual(a bit redundant)

30 minutes 15% 4.4MPH