my log - ap/sizeon/intrabolic/etc

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
this is log is basically just so i have a place to track my progress... biweekly pics & weight/bf measurements etc

me:

5'9
11-12% bf aprox (solid #'s by eit later)

goals:

my main goal, aesthetically, is to: a) improve the look of my body in a cold/unflexed state b) make my abs really pop unflexed

lose 1-2%BF
gain 5lbs LM

in 4 week timeframe

diet:

always clean, emphasis on proper nutrient timing
no carbs after 7pm
all calories tracked & counted
3000kcal on lifting days, 2800+kcal on off day

im usually on the lower side with carbohydrates, but ill be playing with that to find a sweet spot with AP

workout:

m: legs/abs
t: back/bi
w: chest/tri/abs
tr: hiit
f: chest/tri/abs
s: back/bi
sn: off

supplements:

USP anabolic pump
AEN intrabolic
gaspari size-on
beverly muscle provider
TP egg protein
H&F amino tabs

Attachments

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
intabolic is sweet!
yea man i love that stuff... one of the few supplements ive tried that actually does what it says. im gonna be using 1 scoop intrabolic + 1 scoop sizeon sipped through my workouts.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i enjoyed sizON too. its expensive but a good product IMO. i am about to include intrabolic in my next months run its the new and improved falvoring

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
IntrAbolic is good stuff. :dance:

New and improved apple flavor is out as well, NP should have it now

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
i enjoyed sizON too. its expensive but a good product IMO. i am about to include intrabolic in my next months run its the new and improved falvoring
agreed about sizeon... i gained about 5lbs LBM off my last tub, then got sick and lost it all right after :(

yea i cant wait to try the new flavoring.. bb.com has a 15$ off sale on intrabolic so i picked up a shitload of them.

IntrAbolic is good stuff. :dance:

New and improved apple flavor is out as well, NP should have it now
hey man, im ajnast4r from bb.com... we were bs'in it up in that 15$ off thread.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
agreed about sizeon... i gained about 5lbs LBM off my last tub, then got sick and lost it all right after :(

yea i cant wait to try the new flavoring.. bb.com has a 15$ off sale on intrabolic so i picked up a shitload of them.

hey man, im ajnast4r from bb.com... we were bs'in it up in that 15$ off thread.
Ah ok, good stuff, I'll be following along here. Any Q's, be sure to ask them here :bruce2:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intabolic FTW!!! New flavor is amazing! :D :D :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dance::dance:

Talk to me mang! Post a review, let me hear your feedback :)
O i will i just tried it today...and will be updating all my reviews on the various boards...but it was great and i think with this update there is no reason for anyone to not use Intrabolic :afro:

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea man i love that stuff... one of the few supplements ive tried that actually does what it says. im gonna be using 1 scoop intrabolic + 1 scoop sizeon sipped through my workouts.
I would've loved to try that combo myself .. Can only imagine how hard and pumped it'll get ya !

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:dance::dance:

Talk to me mang! Post a review, let me hear your feedback :)
I enjoyed my first Steel Edge serving last night after 4 days of NO carb/HIGH rep/2-a-day cardio session. All I can say is 'WOW!!' - increased focus BIG TIME, mind/muscle connection was great, and overall workout stamina and endurance was significantly enhanced ..

(Sorry, didn't mean to steal your thread, just wanted to let AEN know .. ;) )

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i just got the new intrabolic in...im saving it for my next supplement run. im so eager to just open it and taste the difference. :fart:

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i puked on myself just reading that...
Lol, it grows on you in time .. the first week is always the toughest ! Beyond that, I'm full of energy, strength increases and fat is shed .. ;)

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
sizeon+intrabolic is going to become a staple for me, even after this log... the increase in endurance is phenomenal. im able to rip through my workouts with much more intensity, less rest between set and no fatigue/recovery time afterwords.

AP is weird.. it made me feel a little goofy, like i had a drink. gonna play around with the timing again today... but im gonna go off it sun/mon/tue cos my girlfriend is gonna come stay with me for a few days, and even though i havnt had them yet, i dont wanna risk the anabolic dumps ruining my "workouts" :lol:

wed is gonna be the official start of my log... full doses of all supps involved, complete calorie counting & weighins/bf% measurements.

i just got the new intrabolic in...im saving it for my next supplement run. im so eager to just open it and taste the difference. :fart:
ive heard it tastes great... i will miss my green apple catfood powered workouts :p

Lol, it grows on you in time .. the first week is always the toughest ! Beyond that, I'm full of energy, strength increases and fat is shed .. ;)
do you notice any decrease in muscle fullness or lbm doing that? im not a big guy at all, but a few days with no carbs and its like someone just deflates my muscles... even if my calories are above maintenance i will lose muscle with no carbs.

my normal intake is about 2500kcal, and i can gain decently on that even thought its below what my 'technical' maintenance should be. i spent 4 weeks eating 3500-4000kcal/day but little to no carbs, and i lost strength and ended up being 1lb lighter on the scale all said and done.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i wasnt really fort hte old apple flavor but i like the effects it gave!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you notice any decrease in muscle fullness or lbm doing that? im not a big guy at all, but a few days with no carbs and its like someone just deflates my muscles... even if my calories are above maintenance i will lose muscle with no carbs.

my normal intake is about 2500kcal, and i can gain decently on that even thought its below what my 'technical' maintenance should be. i spent 4 weeks eating 3500-4000kcal/day but little to no carbs, and i lost strength and ended up being 1lb lighter on the scale all said and done.
Absolutely, I do notice looking flatter, but at the same time, leaner .. Obviously, water is the first weight to drop, so the couple pounds you initially lose - although a selfesteem boost - isn't a solid weight loss. Honestly, looking flatter is not something I consider a bad thing, I guess I'm just beyond that stage. When I ran my U.D 2.0 and flattened out, it really ****ed with my head, but now I'm so keen on getting down in weight again that I don't dare to touch them carbs in fear of filling in, putting some water back on, and having to start back from scratch.

My diet consists of chicken, spicy italian sausage, occasional steak, green beans, spinach, cheese and eggs .. Mix and match, and it's all you need ! Although I won't hide the fact that I'm pretty sore overall, and I can sleep for 10-12 hours straight .. that's just a mind over matter adjustment, however, and I'll be back to my old, refreshed self in no time !

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am with ya on this one, I am about to start my Anabolic Pump/Recreate stack. I'll be sure to follow along and see how our progress compares! Good luck bro, I'll be cheering you on!

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
today was interesting...

normally im pretty intolerant to carbohydrate.. anything over 30-40g at once puts me in a coma... makes me irritable, tired, lethargic. but today [twice, once at breakfast & once at lunch] i took in 60+ grams 20 minutes after AP, and all i can say is WOW. slight increase in pumps even before i lifted, increased mental clarity, increased mood, increase sociability, huge increase in positive aggression, increased energy.

also increased dumps... no anabolic dumps, but it is definitely increasing parastolisis. i normally take 1-2 solid dumps every day, and today it was 4 solid dumps. guaranteed within and hour or so of taking AP i will have to dump. i take a probiotic everyday, so that may be why the dumps are increased but not anabolic... either way i dont mind it, but im def gonna come off the AP while my girlfriend is here.

Honestly, looking flatter is not something I consider a bad thing,
if i was your size it wouldnt be an issue for me either, but i need all the fullness i can get :toofunny:

Good luck bro, I'll be cheering you on!
thanks man, def let me know when u start

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yo check it out in that log for 3AD/trenadrol. i claimed a challege to that guy haha

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
yo check it out in that log for 3AD/trenadrol. i claimed a challege to that guy haha
sh/t like that is annoying. i know im not huge, but sh/t i work hard to be where i am ya know. im not against using anabolics if thats ur thing, but imo you need to know how to manipulate your body using hard work & a good diet before you even think about that.

2 years ago i was 180lbs @ around 30% bf
8 months ago i was 140 @ upper teens% bf
now im at 160lbs @ 11-12% bf

thats with no supplements other than protein, creatine, hard work & discipline with my diet.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sh/t like that is annoying. i know im not huge, but sh/t i work hard to be where i am ya know. im not against using anabolics if thats ur thing, but imo you need to know how to manipulate your body using hard work & a good diet before you even think about that.

2 years ago i was 180lbs @ around 30% bf
8 months ago i was 140 @ upper teens% bf
now im at 160lbs @ 11-12% bf

thats with no supplements other than protein, creatine, hard work & discipline with my diet.
i dont think anabolics are necessary. I think you might have gotten ti mixed up. Im the one challenging him naturally(Me= natural, him=sythetic). Im only 18 i dont F with that stuff haha have no intentions anytime soon. all my gains are hardwork, i understand where your coming from.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
i dont think anabolics are necessary. I think you might have gotten ti mixed up. Im the one challenging him naturally(Me= natural, him=sythetic). Im only 18 i dont F with that stuff haha have no intentions anytime soon. all my gains are hardwork, i understand where your coming from.

oh i didnt mean you specifically, i just mean in general that i dont look down on people using gear if they are putting in the hard work to go along with it...

i also dont think anabolic are necessary, but gaining 20lbs in a month is def temping haha. ive thought about it a few times, but decided against it. im proud looking back on my accomplishments and knowing i did all that all by myself, so 2 years from now i want to be able to look back and think the same thing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh. eh i guess. i mean one day im sure i will use it. as for now im not htough. but yeah i mean if your body is ready for it and you are at the state where you MUST use it then i would say it may be appropriate

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
oh. eh i guess. i mean one day im sure i will use it. as for now im not htough. but yeah i mean if your body is ready for it and you are at the state where you MUST use it then i would say it may be appropriate
you replied before i edited in the second part :p

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good log arjun, i myself love sizeon and hear that intrabolic is amazing .. i read that you are going to mix in intrabolic&sizeon toghter ..which is a great idea .. another good thing to do would be ..take intrabolic during ya workouts and sizeon before bedtime ... but either way you will see good results.

Good luck bro.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
decided to hit the gym today even though it was supposed to be an off day, since the next two days im gonna be hanging out with my GF and most likely not hitting the gym. did some random stuff... lots of pullups, deadlifts... beat the SH/T out of my bi's and got a sick pump in my forearms. i could barely move my arms for a few minutes because they felt like they were going to explode... interesting experience, ive never had that happen before.

i also weighed in at 158 today, down 2 lbs in 2 days... i can only attribute that to water weight loss as ive dropped my creatine intake from 8-10g/day to just whatever is in sizeon. strength is up slightly.

i also dropped my keys down the sewer grate at the gym, which was awesome... i had to fish them out with a broom handle and hanger :lol:

and beverly muscle-provider is absolutely the best protein ive ever used. tastes amazing, silky smooth and zero bloat even at 50g/shake. totally worth the steep price tag.

Attachments

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
already changing the schedule cause of the old girl, eh?! damn gf's and ****in up our schedules!!

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
LOG UPDATE:

got my first taste of hypoglycemia today, most likely induced by the AP. had my first and only dose of AP today at about 10:30am... finished lifting @ 3pm. usually i will have 1scoop MP after my workout, then a full meal an hour later... today i decided to go to dinner w/ my mom so i had 2 scoops MP and arrived for dinner around 5:30.

mind you, normally im a very upbeat, happy guy... not easily angered at all. but as i was walking into the store to meet my mother i started to feel violently aggressive towards every person i saw.. for no real reason. extremely irritable... even things like songs i didnt like were EXTREMELY irritating. luckily i recognized it for what it was right as it started, and was able to keep in in check. it faded away about 45 minutes after i ate, and i still feel a little pissy but much better.

needless to say i will NOT be skipping any meals while on AP anymore.

already changing the schedule cause of the old girl, eh?! damn gf's and ****in up our schedules!!
haha yea... we had mon & tues planned out to do stuff. telling her ide have to disappear for 2 hours each day would NOT go over very well :p

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
LOG UPDATE:

today:

158.5 lbs
10.3% BF by BEI

very pleased with that. bf% may have been a little lower than i initially thought.

so im single now and have a fresh supply of rage for the gym lol... she did not understand my need to GFH. i believe i tweaked my rotator cuff, gonna take a week off chest & give it lots of ice. still gonna hit everything else just as hard.

still having SICK pumps from the ap/so/ib combo... again had trouble moving my arms today for a few minutes

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the girl bro. but everything happens for a better cause IMO. nice on the BF%! taking off sounds like a good idea for iunjury. just make sure to do light physical therapy with tension bands or something to keep it active because its not good to completely uit for a week

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
exes, current gf .. yeah dude, the females tend to be a minor obstacle in any dedicated gym goers life on this forum it seems ! haha ..

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
so im single now and have a fresh supply of rage for the gym lol... she did not understand my need to GFH.
I stopped even mentioning lifting to women. Two faced creatures. Of course the first night you hook up it's "oh my god, I love your arms/chest/abs/whatever", then a few months later they whine about how the gym is more important to you then they are; but I doubt they are gonna date some scrawny or fat dude... one giant catch 22.

And for the record, damn straight it's more important. It's not like a girlfriend makes you healthy or anything. It usually ends up making me stressed out.

GFH bro! There are always more fish in the sea.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude my girl supports the gym but i go everyday practically and am on AM so then she says i take it too far and as for the paretns they call it an "obsession"

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude my girl supports the gym but i go everyday practically and am on AM so then she says i take it too far and as for the paretns they call it an "obsession"
It's sort of hard to differentiate whether it's an obsession or a lifestyle .. Mine seems to be a little of both, but I can't really put my finger on it ! :fool2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
same here but it keeps me healthy and out of trouble.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I mean, yea, most girls support their men exercising. I don't know too many who wouldn't. In fact, I doubt I would date a girl if she didn't work out in one way or another. But the fact remains, whether it is a lifestyle or an obsession (I couldn't say which either), I have had a few girlfriends get jealous of my gym time (I have no idea why either, because I go at 7 in the morning and am done by 8:30), OR THE WORST is when they support you going to the gym but then you get the infamous: "I like you the way you are, I don't want you getting any bigger...":frustrate or a variation thereof.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lmao yeah. me and my girl usually hit the gym together and do our seperate things sometimes together and that seems to keep me out of that boat

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean, yea, most girls support their men exercising. I don't know too many who wouldn't. In fact, I doubt I would date a girl if she didn't work out in one way or another. But the fact remains, whether it is a lifestyle or an obsession (I couldn't say which either), I have had a few girlfriends get jealous of my gym time (I have no idea why either, because I go at 7 in the morning and am done by 8:30), OR THE WORST is when they support you going to the gym but then you get the infamous: "I like you the way you are, I don't want you getting any bigger...":frustrate or a variation thereof.
Oh man, for sure ! Who hasn't been in that situation ?! Arrrghhh, it's frustrating when they go there .. My ex has done it on and off for the past four years, LOL.

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
Oh man, for sure ! Who hasn't been in that situation ?! Arrrghhh, it's frustrating when they go there .. My ex has done it on and off for the past four years, LOL.
ha, it ****s with your head. and of course depeding on who you are you either say to yourself of out loud, "yea right you dont you f'n liar"

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
ha, it ****s with your head. and of course depeding on who you are you either say to yourself of out loud, "yea right you dont you f'n liar"
Exactly. The issue is control, not the gym itself.

The key is to just say: "Well, beat it then, and find some scrawny dude that does it for you."

Usually shuts em up (for a few days). It's funny, but girls are just wired to be attracted to the bigger dude, whether they like it or not... it's just how they've been wired since the days of cavemen.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
absolutely... and its been my experience that when you give women the 'control' in a relationship, they abuse it.

we didnt split because of the gym or anything, i just said the GFH thing as a joke.. she was all about me GFH lol. we werent dating very long so im not that upset, im just PISSED cos she did something really shitty :aargh:

either way like i said, fresh rage for the gym lol

LOG UPDATE:

ive been using celadrin cream & icing my shoulder up... hopefully this fades i really dont wanna have to not hit my chest for more than a week.

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards

The key is to just say: "Well, beat it then, and find some scrawny dude that does it for you."

Usually shuts em up (for a few days). It's funny, but girls are just wired to be attracted to the bigger dude, whether they like it or not... it's just how they've been wired since the days of cavemen.
Yea that brings it to a whole nother level. Women test men, the ones that give in are the sissies and dont get laid. The ones that say 'no **** you i am who i am, if you dont like it you know where the door is' are the ones that get laid.

true story.

absolutely... and its been my experience that when you give women the 'control' in a relationship, they abuse it.

we didnt split because of the gym or anything, i just said the GFH thing as a joke.. she was all about me GFH lol. we werent dating very long so im not that upset, im just PISSED cos she did something really shitty :aargh:

either way like i said, fresh rage for the gym lol

ive been using celadrin cream & icing my shoulder up... hopefully this fades i really dont wanna have to not hit my chest for more than a week.
Whats GFH?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
LOG UPDATE:

im unsure if i will be able to start taking a third nightly dose of AP... i find it to be QUITE stimulating.

get fxckin' huge
Really? I find the effect of the AP AND RECREATE to be not too harsh as far as stims go. But everyone reacts differently. Strong stuff nonetheless.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
Really? I find the effect of the AP AND RECREATE to be not too harsh as far as stims go. But everyone reacts differently. Strong stuff nonetheless.
im normally pretty intolerant to carbs, i believe mildly insulin resistant. you can see in my pictures that eve at 10%bf i still have a pouch of fat around my bellybutton. normally the only time i take in any appreciable amount of carbs is first thing in the morning and right after a workout... any time other than that and they put me in a coma. so that may have something to do with the effects.

the stimulation isnt the same as caffeine or anything like that... its hard to describe. stimulated may not even be the right word, it just makes me VERY alert, awake & mentally clear.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
the stimulation isnt the same as caffeine or anything like that... its hard to describe. stimulated may not even be the right word, it just makes me VERY alert, awake & mentally clear.
Makes sense, you need carbs for your brain to work right. Maybe you should just ingest more carbs on and off AP. You'll probably acclimate to the change quicker than you expect, it will probably just be a week or two shock to the metabolism.

I tried the lo carb thing... really made me feel lethargic. Now I just have started planning my carb consumption more intelligently, and I am eating more and thinner than ever (this is w/out AP... I have only been on AP for 3 days now).