my log - ap/sizeon/intrabolic/etc

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. oh. eh i guess. i mean one day im sure i will use it. as for now im not htough. but yeah i mean if your body is ready for it and you are at the state where you MUST use it then i would say it may be appropriate
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    oh. eh i guess. i mean one day im sure i will use it. as for now im not htough. but yeah i mean if your body is ready for it and you are at the state where you MUST use it then i would say it may be appropriate
    you replied before i edited in the second part :P
    •   
       


  3. good log arjun, i myself love sizeon and hear that intrabolic is amazing .. i read that you are going to mix in intrabolic&sizeon toghter ..which is a great idea .. another good thing to do would be ..take intrabolic during ya workouts and sizeon before bedtime ... but either way you will see good results.

    Good luck bro.

  4. decided to hit the gym today even though it was supposed to be an off day, since the next two days im gonna be hanging out with my GF and most likely not hitting the gym. did some random stuff... lots of pullups, deadlifts... beat the SH/T out of my bi's and got a sick pump in my forearms. i could barely move my arms for a few minutes because they felt like they were going to explode... interesting experience, ive never had that happen before.

    i also weighed in at 158 today, down 2 lbs in 2 days... i can only attribute that to water weight loss as ive dropped my creatine intake from 8-10g/day to just whatever is in sizeon. strength is up slightly.

    i also dropped my keys down the sewer grate at the gym, which was awesome... i had to fish them out with a broom handle and hanger

    and beverly muscle-provider is absolutely the best protein ive ever used. tastes amazing, silky smooth and zero bloat even at 50g/shake. totally worth the steep price tag.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. already changing the schedule cause of the old girl, eh?! damn gf's and ****in up our schedules!!
    •   
       


  6. LOG UPDATE:


    got my first taste of hypoglycemia today, most likely induced by the AP. had my first and only dose of AP today at about 10:30am... finished lifting @ 3pm. usually i will have 1scoop MP after my workout, then a full meal an hour later... today i decided to go to dinner w/ my mom so i had 2 scoops MP and arrived for dinner around 5:30.

    mind you, normally im a very upbeat, happy guy... not easily angered at all. but as i was walking into the store to meet my mother i started to feel violently aggressive towards every person i saw.. for no real reason. extremely irritable... even things like songs i didnt like were EXTREMELY irritating. luckily i recognized it for what it was right as it started, and was able to keep in in check. it faded away about 45 minutes after i ate, and i still feel a little pissy but much better.

    needless to say i will NOT be skipping any meals while on AP anymore.




    Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    already changing the schedule cause of the old girl, eh?! damn gf's and ****in up our schedules!!
    haha yea... we had mon & tues planned out to do stuff. telling her ide have to disappear for 2 hours each day would NOT go over very well :P

  7. LOG UPDATE:


    today:

    158.5 lbs
    10.3% BF by BEI

    very pleased with that. bf% may have been a little lower than i initially thought.

    so im single now and have a fresh supply of rage for the gym lol... she did not understand my need to GFH. i believe i tweaked my rotator cuff, gonna take a week off chest & give it lots of ice. still gonna hit everything else just as hard.

    still having SICK pumps from the ap/so/ib combo... again had trouble moving my arms today for a few minutes

  8. sorry to hear about the girl bro. but everything happens for a better cause IMO. nice on the BF%! taking off sounds like a good idea for iunjury. just make sure to do light physical therapy with tension bands or something to keep it active because its not good to completely uit for a week
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  9. Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    already changing the schedule cause of the old girl, eh?! damn gf's and ****in up our schedules!!
    exes, current gf .. yeah dude, the females tend to be a minor obstacle in any dedicated gym goers life on this forum it seems ! haha ..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    so im single now and have a fresh supply of rage for the gym lol... she did not understand my need to GFH.
    I stopped even mentioning lifting to women. Two faced creatures. Of course the first night you hook up it's "oh my god, I love your arms/chest/abs/whatever", then a few months later they whine about how the gym is more important to you then they are; but I doubt they are gonna date some scrawny or fat dude... one giant catch 22.

    And for the record, damn straight it's more important. It's not like a girlfriend makes you healthy or anything. It usually ends up making me stressed out.

    GFH bro! There are always more fish in the sea.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  11. dude my girl supports the gym but i go everyday practically and am on AM so then she says i take it too far and as for the paretns they call it an "obsession"
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    dude my girl supports the gym but i go everyday practically and am on AM so then she says i take it too far and as for the paretns they call it an "obsession"
    It's sort of hard to differentiate whether it's an obsession or a lifestyle .. Mine seems to be a little of both, but I can't really put my finger on it !

  13. same here but it keeps me healthy and out of trouble.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    dude my girl supports the gym but i go everyday practically and am on AM so then she says i take it too far and as for the paretns they call it an "obsession"
    I mean, yea, most girls support their men exercising. I don't know too many who wouldn't. In fact, I doubt I would date a girl if she didn't work out in one way or another. But the fact remains, whether it is a lifestyle or an obsession (I couldn't say which either), I have had a few girlfriends get jealous of my gym time (I have no idea why either, because I go at 7 in the morning and am done by 8:30), OR THE WORST is when they support you going to the gym but then you get the infamous: "I like you the way you are, I don't want you getting any bigger..." or a variation thereof.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  15. lmao yeah. me and my girl usually hit the gym together and do our seperate things sometimes together and that seems to keep me out of that boat
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I mean, yea, most girls support their men exercising. I don't know too many who wouldn't. In fact, I doubt I would date a girl if she didn't work out in one way or another. But the fact remains, whether it is a lifestyle or an obsession (I couldn't say which either), I have had a few girlfriends get jealous of my gym time (I have no idea why either, because I go at 7 in the morning and am done by 8:30), OR THE WORST is when they support you going to the gym but then you get the infamous: "I like you the way you are, I don't want you getting any bigger...":frustrate or a variation thereof.
    Oh man, for sure ! Who hasn't been in that situation ?! Arrrghhh, it's frustrating when they go there .. My ex has done it on and off for the past four years, LOL.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Oh man, for sure ! Who hasn't been in that situation ?! Arrrghhh, it's frustrating when they go there .. My ex has done it on and off for the past four years, LOL.
    ha, it ****s with your head. and of course depeding on who you are you either say to yourself of out loud, "yea right you dont you f'n liar"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    ha, it ****s with your head. and of course depeding on who you are you either say to yourself of out loud, "yea right you dont you f'n liar"
    Exactly. The issue is control, not the gym itself.

    The key is to just say: "Well, beat it then, and find some scrawny dude that does it for you."

    Usually shuts em up (for a few days). It's funny, but girls are just wired to be attracted to the bigger dude, whether they like it or not... it's just how they've been wired since the days of cavemen.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Exactly. The issue is control, not the gym itself.
    absolutely... and its been my experience that when you give women the 'control' in a relationship, they abuse it.

    we didnt split because of the gym or anything, i just said the GFH thing as a joke.. she was all about me GFH lol. we werent dating very long so im not that upset, im just PISSED cos she did something really ****ty

    either way like i said, fresh rage for the gym lol

    LOG UPDATE:


    ive been using celadrin cream & icing my shoulder up... hopefully this fades i really dont wanna have to not hit my chest for more than a week.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Exactly. The issue is control, not the gym itself.

    The key is to just say: "Well, beat it then, and find some scrawny dude that does it for you."

    Usually shuts em up (for a few days). It's funny, but girls are just wired to be attracted to the bigger dude, whether they like it or not... it's just how they've been wired since the days of cavemen.
    Yea that brings it to a whole nother level. Women test men, the ones that give in are the sissies and dont get laid. The ones that say 'no **** you i am who i am, if you dont like it you know where the door is' are the ones that get laid.

    true story.

    Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    absolutely... and its been my experience that when you give women the 'control' in a relationship, they abuse it.

    we didnt split because of the gym or anything, i just said the GFH thing as a joke.. she was all about me GFH lol. we werent dating very long so im not that upset, im just PISSED cos she did something really ****ty

    either way like i said, fresh rage for the gym lol


    ive been using celadrin cream & icing my shoulder up... hopefully this fades i really dont wanna have to not hit my chest for more than a week.
    Whats GFH?

  21. LOG UPDATE:

    im unsure if i will be able to start taking a third nightly dose of AP... i find it to be QUITE stimulating.


    Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    Whats GFH?
    get fxckin' huge

  22. Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    LOG UPDATE:

    im unsure if i will be able to start taking a third nightly dose of AP... i find it to be QUITE stimulating.




    get fxckin' huge
    Really? I find the effect of the AP AND RECREATE to be not too harsh as far as stims go. But everyone reacts differently. Strong stuff nonetheless.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Really? I find the effect of the AP AND RECREATE to be not too harsh as far as stims go. But everyone reacts differently. Strong stuff nonetheless.
    im normally pretty intolerant to carbs, i believe mildly insulin resistant. you can see in my pictures that eve at 10%bf i still have a pouch of fat around my bellybutton. normally the only time i take in any appreciable amount of carbs is first thing in the morning and right after a workout... any time other than that and they put me in a coma. so that may have something to do with the effects.

    the stimulation isnt the same as caffeine or anything like that... its hard to describe. stimulated may not even be the right word, it just makes me VERY alert, awake & mentally clear.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    the stimulation isnt the same as caffeine or anything like that... its hard to describe. stimulated may not even be the right word, it just makes me VERY alert, awake & mentally clear.
    Makes sense, you need carbs for your brain to work right. Maybe you should just ingest more carbs on and off AP. You'll probably acclimate to the change quicker than you expect, it will probably just be a week or two shock to the metabolism.

    I tried the lo carb thing... really made me feel lethargic. Now I just have started planning my carb consumption more intelligently, and I am eating more and thinner than ever (this is w/out AP... I have only been on AP for 3 days now).
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  25. Arjun, check my AP/Recreate log out if you want.

    Anabolic Pump/Recreate cutting cycle/log
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My First Real Log - AP, pSARM, and Other Goodies
    By Schmazz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 01:10 AM
  2. Jungle Warfare--My Log.
    By wildman536 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 04:28 PM
  3. My Log
    By craigblitz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 10:51 AM
  4. My Cycle (Looking for suggestions, etc)
    By legaljuicer in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2004, 07:26 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 12:05 AM
Log in
Log in