my log - ap/sizeon/intrabolic/etc

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I mean, yea, most girls support their men exercising. I don't know too many who wouldn't. In fact, I doubt I would date a girl if she didn't work out in one way or another. But the fact remains, whether it is a lifestyle or an obsession (I couldn't say which either), I have had a few girlfriends get jealous of my gym time (I have no idea why either, because I go at 7 in the morning and am done by 8:30), OR THE WORST is when they support you going to the gym but then you get the infamous: "I like you the way you are, I don't want you getting any bigger...":frustrate or a variation thereof.
    Oh man, for sure ! Who hasn't been in that situation ?! Arrrghhh, it's frustrating when they go there .. My ex has done it on and off for the past four years, LOL.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Oh man, for sure ! Who hasn't been in that situation ?! Arrrghhh, it's frustrating when they go there .. My ex has done it on and off for the past four years, LOL.
    ha, it ****s with your head. and of course depeding on who you are you either say to yourself of out loud, "yea right you dont you f'n liar"
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    ha, it ****s with your head. and of course depeding on who you are you either say to yourself of out loud, "yea right you dont you f'n liar"
    Exactly. The issue is control, not the gym itself.

The key is to just say: "Well, beat it then, and find some scrawny dude that does it for you."

Usually shuts em up (for a few days). It's funny, but girls are just wired to be attracted to the bigger dude, whether they like it or not... it's just how they've been wired since the days of cavemen.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

absolutely... and its been my experience that when you give women the 'control' in a relationship, they abuse it.

we didnt split because of the gym or anything, i just said the GFH thing as a joke.. she was all about me GFH lol. we werent dating very long so im not that upset, im just PISSED cos she did something really ****ty

either way like i said, fresh rage for the gym lol

LOG UPDATE:

ive been using celadrin cream & icing my shoulder up... hopefully this fades i really dont wanna have to not hit my chest for more than a week.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

The key is to just say: "Well, beat it then, and find some scrawny dude that does it for you."

Usually shuts em up (for a few days). It's funny, but girls are just wired to be attracted to the bigger dude, whether they like it or not... it's just how they've been wired since the days of cavemen.
    Yea that brings it to a whole nother level. Women test men, the ones that give in are the sissies and dont get laid. The ones that say 'no **** you i am who i am, if you dont like it you know where the door is' are the ones that get laid.

true story.

Quote Originally Posted by arjun4 View Post
    absolutely... and its been my experience that when you give women the 'control' in a relationship, they abuse it.

we didnt split because of the gym or anything, i just said the GFH thing as a joke.. she was all about me GFH lol. we werent dating very long so im not that upset, im just PISSED cos she did something really ****ty

either way like i said, fresh rage for the gym lol

ive been using celadrin cream & icing my shoulder up... hopefully this fades i really dont wanna have to not hit my chest for more than a week.
    Whats GFH?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

LOG UPDATE:

im unsure if i will be able to start taking a third nightly dose of AP... i find it to be QUITE stimulating.

Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    Whats GFH?
    get fxckin' huge
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

LOG UPDATE:

im unsure if i will be able to start taking a third nightly dose of AP... i find it to be QUITE stimulating.

get fxckin' huge
    Really? I find the effect of the AP AND RECREATE to be not too harsh as far as stims go. But everyone reacts differently. Strong stuff nonetheless.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

Really? I find the effect of the AP AND RECREATE to be not too harsh as far as stims go. But everyone reacts differently. Strong stuff nonetheless.
    im normally pretty intolerant to carbs, i believe mildly insulin resistant. you can see in my pictures that eve at 10%bf i still have a pouch of fat around my bellybutton. normally the only time i take in any appreciable amount of carbs is first thing in the morning and right after a workout... any time other than that and they put me in a coma. so that may have something to do with the effects.

the stimulation isnt the same as caffeine or anything like that... its hard to describe. stimulated may not even be the right word, it just makes me VERY alert, awake & mentally clear.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

the stimulation isnt the same as caffeine or anything like that... its hard to describe. stimulated may not even be the right word, it just makes me VERY alert, awake & mentally clear.
    Makes sense, you need carbs for your brain to work right. Maybe you should just ingest more carbs on and off AP. You'll probably acclimate to the change quicker than you expect, it will probably just be a week or two shock to the metabolism.

I tried the lo carb thing... really made me feel lethargic. Now I just have started planning my carb consumption more intelligently, and I am eating more and thinner than ever (this is w/out AP... I have only been on AP for 3 days now).
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

Arjun, check my AP/Recreate log out if you want.

Anabolic Pump/Recreate cutting cycle/log
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

Makes sense, you need carbs for your brain to work right. Maybe you should just ingest more carbs on and off AP. You'll probably acclimate to the change quicker than you expect, it will probably just be a week or two shock to the metabolism.

I tried the lo carb thing... really made me feel lethargic. Now I just have started planning my carb consumption more intelligently, and I am eating more and thinner than ever (this is w/out AP... I have only been on AP for 3 days now).

ive tried manipulating my carb intake in a number of different ways for years... i had undiagnosed celiac disease, and i think constant consumption of gluten screwed up the way my body handles carbs.

low carb diet (in the 100-150g range) does exactly the opposite for me... it increases alertness, energy and mood.

even with AP im still only eating in the 150-200g range... AP just allows me to take in huge amounts all at once, instead of 20g increments throughout the day. im going to try to work in small 20g carb hits into my shakes during the day, in addition to the large hits post AP.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

im going to try to work in small 20g carb hits into my shakes during the day, in addition to the large hits post AP.
    I like that idea. Let your body get used to it in smaller doses when eating meals that aren't when you take the AP.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

LOG UPDATE:

shoulder is REALLY starting to ache, so im taking today off and tomorrow im doing only legs/abs. hopefully 2 days w/ no activity will help.

i think what hurt it originally was doing a machine low-row... thats what i get for using a machine. every time i try to use a machine, i get hurt. i should know better
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

LOG UPDATE:

shoulder is REALLY starting to ache, so im taking today off and tomorrow im doing only legs/abs. hopefully 2 days w/ no activity will help.

i think what hurt it originally was doing a machine low-row... thats what i get for using a machine. every time i try to use a machine, i get hurt. i should know better
    How did you hurt yoursef with a locked in range of motion? You went psycho heavy didn't you?

Last time I went crazy heavy was because of a girl... it always comes back to them when I think about the stupid **** that I have done lol. I decided to try to deadlift 405 (I can do it safely now, but this was a while ago). I got it up out of sheer anger/ego, but I felt like an old man for a week.

You don't want a shoulder injury that is permanent dude, you'll never bench the same again. Rest that sucker up and don't push it too hard.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

How did you hurt yoursef with a locked in range of motion? You went psycho heavy didn't you?
    yup.. way way heavier than i would have been able to do with a DB row

You don't want a shoulder injury that is permanent dude, you'll never bench the same again. Rest that sucker up and don't push it too hard.

yea, thats why im trying to take it easy on the shoulder... i tore a tendon in my elbow lifting about 5 years ago due to a combination of bad form and bad diet, but it basically ended my ability to lift for years. i got it all rehab'd up and i can lift fine now, but im def not looking to have another permanent injury like that every again

i did some home testing stuff, and i dont believe its my rotator cuff.. just a strain in the deltoid maybe. so thats relieving..
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

LOG UPDATE:

weighed in at 159.5 today, midsection is leaner for sure. not bad considering ive been eating at maintenance.

i took 2 days off totally, which i obviously needed. strength today in the gym was noticeably higher.

my joints are REALLY achy today... the shoulder i tweaked, my other shoulder, my knees, my elbow, my hands. im not sure what to attribute this to... the only things im doing different are the anabolic pump and a 10x+ increase in BCAA from the h&f amino tabs and the beverly MP (50% bcaa)... its not bad enough yet for me to start cutting things out yet, so im just gonna deal with it.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

LOG UPDATE:

weighed in at 159.5 today, midsection is leaner for sure. not bad considering ive been eating at maintenance.

i took 2 days off totally, which i obviously needed. strength today in the gym was noticeably higher.

my joints are REALLY achy today... the shoulder i tweaked, my other shoulder, my knees, my elbow, my hands. im not sure what to attribute this to... the only things im doing different are the anabolic pump and a 10x+ increase in BCAA from the h&f amino tabs and the beverly MP (50% bcaa)... its not bad enough yet for me to start cutting things out yet, so im just gonna deal with it.
    I haven't felt achy yet from the AP... maybe you shouldn't cut things out, they seem to be working for you... maybe try glucosamine or cissus with your stack and see if that doesn't help out.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

I haven't felt achy yet from the AP... maybe you shouldn't cut things out, they seem to be working for you... maybe try glucosamine or cissus with your stack and see if that doesn't help out.

im def not cutting anything out yet... its not that bad. im also gonna bump my kcal up a little bit.

my arms are 1/4 inch bigger this morning, cold, than they were last week right after an arm workout.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

[QUOTE=arjun4;1368069
    my arms are 1/4 inch bigger this morning, cold, than they were last week right after an arm workout.[/QUOTE]

YEEEEEAAAAAA BUDDY! Keep it up!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

well the reason im feeling ****ty & so achy is im actually sick. i started feeling feverish and left the gym mid-workout today.. slept a bit, and sure enough i have a fever.

so log is on hold till the fever is gone.. hopefully i dont lose any lbm or im gonna be pissed
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

well the reason im feeling ****ty & so achy is im actually sick. i started feeling feverish and left the gym mid-workout today.. slept a bit, and sure enough i have a fever.

so log is on hold till the fever is gone.. hopefully i dont lose any lbm or im gonna be pissed

Arjun, where are you dude?! I hope you are doing ok...
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

Arjun, where are you dude?! I hope you are doing ok...
    still here.. just got back into the gym a few days ago. my super achy joints & fever was actually mild salmonella poisoning, which was lots of fun also got my shoulder checked out at the doc's and he said it was just strained from overuse but im good to go on the gym.

all said and done i didnt actually lose any weight which is a good thing... so im just getting back into the swing of things. my stomach is still a little iffy especially with the anabolic pump...

either way ill be continuing my log once i get back into the swing of things.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AEN Intrabolic
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 12:32 PM
  2. AEN Intrabolic
    By UNCfan1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 06:35 PM
  3. Have you tried Intrabolic?? Well you need to!
    By bolt10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 09:29 AM