Bulking with 3-ad and trenadrol.. LOG and pics

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Bulking with 3-ad and trenadrol.. LOG and pics


    hey everyone... im tryin to gain weight i started in the winter but havent seen to much progress but now im trying to see if some drugs can help me on my goal.. im tryin 3-ad and trenadrol also taking some shakes cyto sport gainer and on-whey.. im 20yrs 5'11 and weigh in at around 185 and im tryin to get to 220 or over... my arms are 15.25in my waist is at 36.25 in calf is at 15in and my chest is at 39in

    i will be posting much more and im thankful for any help i get
    ..


  2. dude. trenadrol by CTD labs? i would NOT recommend that at 20 plus 3-AD. not smart broski. what you have lined up as supports and PCT?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by gilt21 View Post
    hey everyone... im tryin to gain weight i started in the winter but havent seen to much progress but now im trying to see if some drugs can help me on my goal.. im tryin 3-ad and trenadrol also taking some shakes cyto sport gainer and on-whey.. im 20yrs 5'11 and weigh in at around 195 and im tryin to get to 220 or over... my arms are 15.25in my waist is at 36.25 in calf is at 15in and my chest is at 39in

    i will be posting much more and im thankful for any help i get
    ..
    3-ad is a dht deriv, and won't put much weight on......its secondary male stuff. 20 is ok in my book if you are serious, and have been training hard for at least 3 years.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    dude. trenadrol by CTD labs? i would NOT recommend that at 20 plus 3-AD. not smart broski. what you have lined up as supports and PCT?

    i have real nolva lined up, b6 on hand and milkthistle will be used during the cycle, and taking trenadrol from kilo sports

  5. oh i dont know about the kilo sports version. i know trenadrol by CTD workds decent i had a buddy take it. shoot what about 18 trip so i can get mass? LMAO JK im happy where i am naturally

  6. these are pics of me before i started bulking weigh around 165 i found that i wanted to put on alot of needed weight.. then cut down when im at 220






    these pics are of me right now.. about 5 months of just trying to gain weight i weigh in at 185 now .. now i bought some shakes and 3-ad and trenadrol which i never used any type of drugs or shakes so i will be posting more info in pics every few weeks









    and you know you love my mr.happy boxer...lol

  7. You aint ready for steroids bro. You're ready to go to the gym.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    You aint ready for steroids bro. You're ready to go to the gym.
    i was hitting the gym a lot and never gained any weight and i was stuffing my face 6 times a day with food so now i cut out running and finally gainin some weight im losing being cut which i dont mind i just want to reach 220 so i can be a solid 190

  9. you must not haveb een hitting it the right way then. seriously man. get on a good diet and correct workout routine for your diet. your too young and body composition isnt ready

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    you must not haveb een hitting it the right way then. seriously man. get on a good diet and correct workout routine for your diet. your too young and body composition isnt ready
    i third that man.


    SERIOUSLY, ok im gonna tell you this not because its a cliche but because you will waste your first cycle which is always the best, because you are not ready. Alot of guys start when they are not ready but sometimes they are almost there. No offense but bro you are not even close. Thing is without a solid background of workout and diet knowledge the roids arent going to do much. Sure youll get a boost but not what you expect because you will be lacking. Sounds like you did your research a lil bit but i think you need natural supplements and someone to push you harder and show you the ropes in the gym. Again im not putting you down im just trying to give you some good advice. Peace.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i third that man.


    SERIOUSLY, ok im gonna tell you this not because its a cliche but because you will waste your first cycle which is always the best, because you are not ready. Alot of guys start when they are not ready but sometimes they are almost there. No offense but bro you are not even close. Thing is without a solid background of workout and diet knowledge the roids arent going to do much. Sure youll get a boost but not what you expect because you will be lacking. Sounds like you did your research a lil bit but i think you need natural supplements and someone to push you harder and show you the ropes in the gym. Again im not putting you down im just trying to give you some good advice. Peace.

    thanks for the info... but i already started i put some pics up in a few weeks... maybe il change maybe i will not but i willl be tryin hard

  12. log your workout,diet,weight, and progress then so we can check out your growth! but honestly dude i am all natural, i get accused of juice all the time. i promise you can achieve amazing results with the right tools and mind set. but you have already started so i would say just finish it as long as you have proper PCT & supports. Also, A serm is not a PCT by its self. you are going to need a natty test booster orsomething to get you back up to regular stats. i would recommend PCT by AI.

  13. i kno you guys saying its not a good idea but im going to do it no matter what if u guys can give me advice to get to 220 or higher i would be much happier... if u see my old pics i was decent and had my six pack coming in but i want size so if i gain so good weight, then il cut down and diet right and go back to joggin which i like a lot but i stop that for a few weeks to gain weight

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gilt21 View Post
    i kno you guys saying its not a good idea but im going to do it no matter what if u guys can give me advice to get to 220 or higher i would be much happier... if u see my old pics i was decent and had my six pack coming in but i want size so if i gain so good weight, then il cut down and diet right and go back to joggin which i like a lot but i stop that for a few weeks to gain weight
    alright well in that case:

    my thoughts to help you up weight:
    -high carb diet & high protein
    -Bill Starr 5x5 (mass gaining WO) PM me for a template
    -SLEEP
    -High intensity

  15. What is happening recently? We're getting a large surplus of retards in here.

    Hahaha! These posts just make me laugh anymore
    Freedom means nothing here.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    What is happening recently? We're getting a large surplus of retards in here.

    Hahaha! These posts just make me laugh anymore
    These people should be advised to move over to the other forum that has a double initial that starts early in the alphabet. That place is LOADED with 20-somethings that think it's all about pumping their young bodies full of junk when they're no where near ready.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HHHTheGame View Post
    These people should be advised to move over to the other forum that has a double initial that starts early in the alphabet. That place is LOADED with 20-somethings that think it's all about pumping their young bodies full of junk when they're no where near ready.
    LOL
    Freedom means nothing here.

  18. true that. this place hs done a really good job of keeping smart and clean teens such as myself versus the other website

  19. I like his gold chain.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HHHTheGame View Post
    These people should be advised to move over to the other forum that has a double initial that starts early in the alphabet. That place is LOADED with 20-somethings that think it's all about pumping their young bodies full of junk when they're no where near ready.
    which i would have said that...

  21. The best part it, "but im going to do it no matter what". Then why bother asking if you're not going to heed advice from other people? Look at the tagline under AnabolicMinds.com....

    LEARN TEACH LEAD

    You already failed on the first one....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gilt21 View Post
    if u guys can give me advice to get to 220 or higher i would be much happier...
    They did! They said not to take the roids and focus on your food intake more than your pill intake.

    You can try as hard as you want in the 4 weeks or whatever that youre going to be on cycle, but how much do you really expect to gain? Maybe 8 pounds max! And thats ONLY if you eat a lot. Then youre going to do pct, and youre most likely going to lose 3 or 4 of those pounds you put on, because you arent ready physically OR MENTALLY to keep those gains. If you were mentally ready to keep the gains, you would be mentally ready to make those same gains without steroids. So in 2 months, youre going to be maybe 5 pounds heavier than you are now.

    Dont you think you could put on 5 pounds in two months without taking steroids? I know I can. You can do 5 or 6 cycles of that crap, and you still might not get to 220 unless everything else is being done right. And on that same note, if you had everything else being done right, you could probably get to 220 even without those 5 or 6 cycles. Youre not being very smart.

    So once again, if you want to get to 220, eat 3700 calories EVERYDAY of quality food sources, train harder than you think you can, and give it some time. I know you said you were working hard in the gym for 5 whole months, but Im sure you werent eating right, and you werent working out as smart as you could have been.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Maverick60 View Post
    They did! They said not to take the roids and focus on your food intake more than your pill intake.

    You can try as hard as you want in the 4 weeks or whatever that youre going to be on cycle, but how much do you really expect to gain? Maybe 8 pounds max! And thats ONLY if you eat a lot. Then youre going to do pct, and youre most likely going to lose 3 or 4 of those pounds you put on, because you arent ready physically OR MENTALLY to keep those gains. If you were mentally ready to keep the gains, you would be mentally ready to make those same gains without steroids. So in 2 months, youre going to be maybe 5 pounds heavier than you are now.

    Dont you think you could put on 5 pounds in two months without taking steroids? I know I can. You can do 5 or 6 cycles of that crap, and you still might not get to 220 unless everything else is being done right. And on that same note, if you had everything else being done right, you could probably get to 220 even without those 5 or 6 cycles. Youre not being very smart.

    So once again, if you want to get to 220, eat 3700 calories EVERYDAY of quality food sources, train harder than you think you can, and give it some time. I know you said you were working hard in the gym for 5 whole months, but Im sure you werent eating right, and you werent working out as smart as you could have been.
    thank you for backing what i said ! rep pts comin your way!

  24. After seeing the pics, I couldn't help but shake my head. Buddy you are NO where near your genetic potential. Put grand theft auto down and get to the gym!!!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  25. seriously man with all do respect. you dont want to do that to you. i understand that you want to gain weight look big and tough as do we all, but seriously you would just be hurting yourself in the long run. Look at me im all natural and think i have dont pretty well in with just solid hard dieting and excercise. anyone with experience will tell you that you are making a mistake.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thank you for backing what i said ! rep pts comin your way!
    Just trying to help out. It sounds like a lost cause, but its worth a shot.

    I think its cool that youre staying natural for now. Good job. Im not against juicin by any means, but most people want to use them without putting in the hard work and time in the gym first. And not only is it just a waste of gains that you could have made naturally, but you will also learn a lot about proper nutrition and how your body responds to a lot of different types of training. Without a few years of training experience there is so much that you just wont know, no matter how much you read on message boards and books. You have to learn what works for you, and apply it for a while. Then go ahead and pop some pills or pin, but at least you will know your way around the gym.

  27. man for an exmaple i just met your goal. check this out.


    I am on RPM/Neovar right now and i just weighted myself @ 165.6. on day 14. In just 14 days of the right diet/excercise i have gained over 10 LBS. look what it can do for you naturally. i know this may be a lost cause, but i think its worth proving to you. Food=anabolic. just rethink it and check out what can happen with hardwork instead of trying to cheat. sorry if im rude.

  28. For me personally, I was scrawny all through high school and college, even though I hit the weights and ate alot. I got a lot of nice natural growth in my early 20s when my natural hormones kicked in.

    I started using anabolics around 24. Looking back, I had a long way to go and regret it now as I'm still learning to optimize my diet and training.

    Why don't you look at new training methods and ways to alter your diet? You can still get natural gains, take advantage of that. You may get a burst of natural hormones in your early 20s like I did, but that probably won't come if you get on anabolics. There will come a time when you're ready, but its not now.

    What your taking is the real deal and will have lasting consequences well past your immediate gains. These are hormones that alter the chemicals in your body, don't take that lightly.

    Good luck.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    man for an exmaple i just met your goal. check this out.


    I am on RPM/Neovar right now and i just weighted myself @ 165.6. on day 14. In just 14 days of the right diet/excercise i have gained over 10 LBS. look what it can do for you naturally. i know this may be a lost cause, but i think its worth proving to you. Food=anabolic. just rethink it and check out what can happen with hardwork instead of trying to cheat. sorry if im rude.
    wow thats some good results on your cycle, im'a go follow up on ya thread

  30. he's already started guys...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by gilt21 View Post
    i kno you guys saying its not a good idea but im going to do it no matter what if u guys can give me advice to get to 220 or higher i would be much happier... if u see my old pics i was decent and had my six pack coming in but i want size so if i gain so good weight, then il cut down and diet right and go back to joggin which i like a lot but i stop that for a few weeks to gain weight

    I love how stubborn some people are. Maybe if EVERYONE says it isn't a good idea, it isn't...

    How the hell do you think you are going to gain 35-40 pounds on a cycle. 185 to 220?! WTF?! That is ONE FREAKING MONTH DUDE. 3-AD and Tren ain't going to do it for you. Hell you could cycle Anadrol and that wouldn't do it for you. Dude I just got done cycling M1D and MMV2. I gained 7 pounds, it was a HUGE GAIN. You are talking quadruple that.

    Do you even have a workout or diet plan for your cycle?

    Here is some advice: Save your PH/Steroids. They are oral and arn't going bad anytime soon. Use a supplement like Anabolic Pump for 2-3 months and see where you are at. TRAIN YOUR BALLS OFF for another year, and when you are 21, MAYBE it will be time to try the stack you are talking about.

    THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  32. And what is it with all these young guys and wanting to do Tren? Do they market this stuff at Toy's R Us or something?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  33. I mostly read and do not post but, you have a lot work to do before you add another variable into the mix. Dial in your diet,workout, and goals. When you start to see progress from that hard work you might be ready to look at other options. Challenge yourself...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  34. Quote Originally Posted by gilt21 View Post
    i was hitting the gym a lot and never gained any weight and i was stuffing my face 6 times a day with food so now i cut out running and finally gainin some weight im losing being cut which i dont mind i just want to reach 220 so i can be a solid 190

    BTW you look bigger at in your first pics at 165 than you do at 185. It doesn't look like you gained too much muscle on your bulk, it looks more like you have been kickin' it at pizza hut.izza: I bet if you really leaned out, like REALLY leaned out, I bet you would be under 165.

    IMO you have 3-4 years of serious diet and training before you are going to get those lbs that you want. If you want to be a solid 190, you are going to need 190 lbs of muscle under the 220 lbs that you want. Weighing 220 has nothing to do with having 190lbs of LBM. In fact, if I wanted to be a solid 190 I probably wouldn't bulk up to 220, unless I was actually bulking for a specific contest. That 30 lbs isn't as easy to lose as it was to gain my friend. Please post your diet that you plan on using to gain this astronomical amount of weight that you desire.

    And for the record, I am not trying to flame you, I am just trying to tell you the truth. Time to wake up and come back to reality.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  35. i will agree. i think he is done repsonding in here though he hasnt for a couple of days. oh well. hopefully he took something out of this

  36. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i will agree. i think he is done repsonding in here though he hasnt for a couple of days. oh well. hopefully he took something out of this
    Yea I figured as soon as he said "I'm gonna run it anyway" that it was a lost cause. I can't help but try to say something before someone goes and does something completely retarded though. I mean, I bought some Superdrol and Pheraplex and wanted to run the stuff at the same time. Everyone told me I was stupid. I read up like crazy for a few days, and guess what. I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT I WAS BEING STUPID. I'll probably run both of the compounds, but not for a while and definitely not together...

    I just hope he kept reading this... because in 3 months, when he can't get an erection and still weighs in at under 190lbs, I'll get to say "I told you so".
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  37. yeah if u plan on putting on 40 lbs thats a couple cycles on injection, not 3-AD/ trenadrol

  38. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah if u plan on putting on 40 lbs thats a couple cycles on injection, not 3-AD/ trenadrol
    Dude, this guy could double dose Deca and chase it with Anadrol and he still wouldn't gain 40 lbs of muscle in a few cycles. You still have to eat and train right on any supp or drug. This guy is acting like he has his hands on Captain America's Super Soldier Serum.

    I think his best bet would be to learn how to eat 5000 clean calories a day and start training with someone who knows how to workout correctly.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  39. What you won't gain 40lbs on a cycle like this? Aww man!

    Joking.. but seriously, this guy is contributing to the stupid people of the world. I went from 114lbs at 5'3 when I was 14 to right now at 160lbs at 5'5 being just turned 16. It's called 'CLEAN BULK!'.

    Just do 50 days of X Factor.. or even better which I might try soon, XFactor/RPM/Drive.

    Btw, are you even eating 100g protein a day?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post

    Just do 50 days of X Factor.. or even better which I might try soon, XFactor/RPM/Drive.

    Btw, are you even eating 100g protein a day?
    There is protein in Pepperoni and cheese right?

    Is arachadonic acid ok to take when you are 16? I guess Xfactor doesn't have DHEA like the new halodrol liquicaps does...

    How has X factor worked for you? I didn't really get much out of Gaspari's Arachdonic Acid supp... might not have been dieting correctly at the time though.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. trenadrol/havoc or trenadrol/halodrol 50???
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. 3ad and trenadrol bulk log2..with pics
    By gilt21 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:31 PM
  4. recent pics....bulking
    By t_dot_porkchop in forum Pics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 09:46 PM
  5. bulking cycle n b4 pics
    By branch in forum Pics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Log in
Log in