The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 9 of 13 First ... 47891011 ... Last
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Don't think so. Just started a new bottle last week, and from the label it looks to be the original version. Will let you know in the log when I change over.
    Nice!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Not really followed every single post but i've just subbed it. Started reading this morning Gave me the inspiration to get off my arse this afternoon and go to the gym. Felt pretty crappy when i woke up, all good now though keep up the good work!
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Not really followed every single post but i've just subbed it. Started reading this morning Gave me the inspiration to get off my arse this afternoon and go to the gym. Felt pretty crappy when i woke up, all good now though keep up the good work!
    Glad I could inspire you to DO something! Now if I could just get FEMALES in that same mode...Thanks...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Glad I could inspire you to DO something! Now if I could just get FEMALES in that same mode...Thanks...
    Lol i think your avi inspires all the males here to DO something but thats another story... For real though your log is extremely well done. Way to go and keep up the great work. Thx for keeping everything so thorough. Ive enjoyed following it
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 54

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 26 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 60 sec effort
    d. 4 min jogging
    Not that cold, really. Full moon. No wind, not even a hint of a breeze. All good. I was ok. Started off well. First few efforts were great as; seemed like nothing. After the 12th sprint my anterior delts both started hurting, and on the way back I was barely moving my arms at all because of the PAIN! Knees a little niggly from sitting crosslegged on the beanbag in front of my laptop for hours. Good session, though. Added in the last long effort, just to 'shake the body awake'...

0513 - Stretch 21 min

0600 - Back/Hams (1 min recovery, except between CG PU - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 6
    2. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    4. CG SR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    5. CG TR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    6. BB RD 3 x 10
    Don't know what it was, but I was kind of 'fatigued' today. At least, my muscles were...CG PU felt like such an EFFORT to do them, and I felt really HEAVY for some reason, like everything was just a huge weight for my arms...BB BOR did better than last week, going up another 11% on my 3rd set...WG LPD same as last week, but seemed a little easier...CG SR NOT as good as last week ...CG TR good. Same as last week, though, and really digging it in for the last set...BB RD; er, hello, my pretties (LOL). Adding these babies back in for my hamstrings, since they're the muscle group that's 'lagging' in my lower body, just to get them nice and sharp again. Felt my hamstrings after the first set. Was good. Next week will increase the weight, since it was pretty easy...Not the best of sessions. Probably a bit out of sorts from staying up 'all' night...

Sleep - Time and Quality: So, she shut her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them it had gone 1.5 hours. (And yeah, just an hour before that I took a no-doz, to help keep me awake; so much for caffeine !) So that was my sleep: ~2130-2300 last night. And the rest was me TRYING to work on my meta-analysis...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Despite really NOT wanting to be doing anything but sleep, I hung in there. Ended up ~250 words short of 5000, but no biggie; it's the ACTUAL thing I'm stressing over! Seriously, whatever grade I get I may just have to 'settle' for, since I didn't really give myself much of any other choice. Ah, well; cut your losses and move on, as Sean would say...

Energy: Been in front of my laptop all day. But did HIIT run and the gym and felt like ****e...

Motivation: Just one more assessment next Thursday. Counting down the days...

Mood/Aggression: FRUSTRATED at this piece of **** laptop. It kept on freezing on me every 10 minutes and then losing all my stuff. Honestly, I so wanted to smash something, tear through the house like a hurricane or something...But hey, got a smile now (yeah, thanks, you )...Going to chill out and go see a movie tonight...

Libido: Yup, not back yet. Maybe tomorrow...

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Maintaining, today.

Quality of Training: Not at all pleased. Sean, I don't think you're going to see your happy Rosie for another day or two yet...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump strong today, especially in forearms...Vascularity is getting better and better (and that's saying something, since I DIDN'T use RPM today; think I may a break from any sort of stimulants). Legs are covered in blue tattoos, and arms just look knotted...

Muscle Hardess/Density: I just have to say "Look" and they harden, LOL...

Body Composition and Look: Upper back, delts, and arms still looking good. Noticing Adonis Belt a little more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ye-ah, ****er is handed in...Bring on tomorrow...Will be spending all day with my boys; it's the much anticipated roadtrip away to play against Dannevirke...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Just checking in.

Keep your head up rosie, you're doing a great job!

I showed my wife your thread here and she is very impressed. She wanted me to tell you that your dedication and success here is a great motivator for all.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Yeah ive been wanting my wife to come check out this log but now is definitely not the time. She had to take a break from birth control because it was throwing her cycles out whack but now i think her hormones are all out of whack because she has been quite testy since then. She would probably take it the wrong way if i said anything soooo im steering clear of that.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just checking in.

Keep your head up rosie, you're doing a great job!

I showed my wife your thread here and she is very impressed. She wanted me to tell you that your dedication and success here is a great motivator for all.
    Thanks, T. If I can motivate or inspire people towards health and fitness, or even in the sporting world, then my job is done. Honestly, because I have always been helped out by the best, it's good to be able to give that same help back to people who have no direction or no idea where to start!

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Yeah ive been wanting my wife to come check out this log but now is definitely not the time. She had to take a break from birth control because it was throwing her cycles out whack but now i think her hormones are all out of whack because she has been quite testy since then. She would probably take it the wrong way if i said anything soooo im steering clear of that.
    Well, I've only ever used the pill once, for like a month when I was 19, but it doesn't make you that moody, LOL. But yeah, anytime you want to show her, feel free. It'd be GREAT to see more females who share my passion for, love of, and intensity in regarding training!

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 55

So, another day off, due to getting up later than I'd planned, and having no time to do the gym before heading off to the rugby...Ah, well, I didn't have a day off over the last 2 weeks, so I guess I can 'handle' 2 this week (yup, the body sure does make sure that it tells you when it needs recovery time; well, in this case, it had to be, given the circumstances...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0915 (waking at 0645, 0655, and 0755), so ~9 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming a moment. Needed.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been pretty good all day, aye. Not done any study, which is fine. Spent a nice relaxing day (well, all but 90 minutes, LOL) with my boys

Energy: Been there. Looking forward to getting back to training tomorrow...

Motivation: IMpossible is NOT a word in MY vocabulary!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Mood is great. Smiling. Laughing. 'Happy'.

Libido: Not really anything much in my head, but the body is responsive...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity, especially since I am becoming more golden again (AND getting leaner), is way more noticeable.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs are hard like you wouldn't believe. Cycling has been good for them!

Body Composition and Look: Still looking lean. As it is, we are each our harshest critic, and I am still nowhere near being pleased with my body (as are most of us), and I have yet to accept that what others think looks good actually IS...But, one of these days...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Oh yeah, we won; so top 8 for round 2, which starts in 2 weeks...Court session is after next week's game, which will be interesting...Just spent some time out with the boys, and then saw a movie...Good stuff

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 56

0800 - Rollers:
    a. 3 min @ 112 rpm in 39x18 @ 75% HRmax
    b. 5 min @ 115 rpm in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax
    c. 10 min @ 118-120 rpm in 39x16 @ 90% HRmax
    d. 5 min in 39x15 @ 125 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    e. 2 min @ 112 rpm in 39x18 (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    So, short session, but made sure that at least 20 minutes was high intensity. Was focussing on HR today, as opposed to cadence or resistance. I had to keep increasing cadence AND resistance as the session progressed, in an attempt to get my HR high enough! Try as I might, though, my HR stubbornly refused to go much above 90% HRmax, and by then my quadriceps insertions were beginning to feel it. Anyways, ok with the session.

0900 - Chest/Abs:
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 2. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6 (2 min recovery between supersets)
    3. Inc BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 4. Abs - s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees flexed to 90 degrees) 4 x 25 (2 min recovery between Inc BB BP sets, which equated to 30 sec recovery between supersets)
    5. Inc DB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 6. Abs - s/b db-leg raise x 10 (2 min recovery between Inc DB BP sets, which equated to 30 sec recovery between supersets)
    An interesting session today. With Inc BB BP, chucked on the weight I used last week. And I struggled today; I really did. Right anterior delt was also giving some problems, but I tried to ignore the pain, and did some dynamic stretching for it in between sets...Inc BB BP same thing happened. Couldn't handle the weight I was using last week. I was getting VERY frustrated, and so very NEARLY walked out of the gym!...And then came the surprise: Inc DB BP every single set I kept INcreasing the weight, ending my last set with 25.5kg DB in each hand, and wasn't even struggling at all! WTF? Maybe the lighter weights in previous exercises 'let' me be able to do that? Anyways, not complaining; at least there was SOMETHING in the session I could be pleased with.

1030 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2345-0645, so ~7 hours sleep. Good. Deep. No dreams.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been very there today. Not doing any study; taking another day to chillax. Bored, so went awandering round town (and that's NOT something I do; usually walking round town or shopping bores the hell out of me (unless I need something and then I KNOW what I'm looking for, and it's in and out; no fuss or ages doing what most females do!), which means that I need a change of scenery sometime soon. Maybe time to get that playstation, Sean, now that I know it won't distract me from study...)

Energy: Got it.

Motivation: I looked in the mirror and was ok with what I saw today. Just a little leaner and I'll be able to be remotely satisfied

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Mood calm and stable. Not flat or happy. Just...IS...

Libido: This baby is BACK! And in full force it seems...

Strength: With all exercises but Inc DB BP, I was a little less stronger than last week, but an overall increase of 27.5% in Inc DB BP from first to last set.

Quality of Training: Just ok.

Pump and Vascularity: Not really felt much of a pump today...Vascularity good as, still. A little 'less' striking than when using RPM, but still ok. The more golden my skin gets, the darker my veins appear...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Hard. Just like that.

Body Composition and Look: Again the comment from someone that I'm the "best I've ever seen you look, especially your upper body". So, every week just keeps getting better.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Yeah, good. A little more relaxing, and then tomorrow it will back into study mode for one last assessment on Thursday...

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Overview of Week 8

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 52 kg (i.e.114.4 pounds)
    Body composition: 9.5% BF

Comments: At 52kg and 9.7% BF I had 46.956kg LBM and 5.044 kg BF. At 52kg and 9.5% BF I have 47.06kg LBM and 4.94 kg BF. That's an INcrease of 0.104 kg (i.e. 0.2288 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.104 kg (i.e. 0.2288 pounds) of BF...So, a little less drop in %BF than in previous weeks, but I was a little more stressed this week than I have been (yes, and you thought she couldn't get any MORE stressed, LOL!), and had 2 days OFF, as opposed to the none or 1 of previous weeks...But, still slowly gaining LBM and losing the BF...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.6 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 113 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Hb dropped a bit this week. Definitely notice having two days off! RBC ok.

RESTING HEART RATE: 32 bpm.

DIET

3 high calorie/CHO days this week. Diet has been ok, but not excellent. THIS is the area that needs attention. And yeah, I know what I need to do. No more 'stress' eating from now on. Make sure that diet is 100%; you want to lose MORE BF next week than you did this week!

Just a note that I am going to stop using RPM for a couple of weeks. Taking 2 no-doz on Thursday night and having them do NOTHING to keep me awake or alert (I fell asleep instead!) makes me aware of just HOW used my body has become to stimulants, and I want a little time to 'decondition' it from them, so that when I use them, they will be EFFECTIVE...The RPM DOES, however, add just that much more to my pump and vascularity; and that I will miss some...

TRAINING

2 days completely off this week. The body needed some 'recovery' time from the last 2 weeks, so it seemed. Managed all HIIT and resistance sessions. All said sessions, except for Chest were ok. Next week, though, going to put the hammer down, since this week was not that acceptable to me.

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Well, I've only ever used the pill once, for like a month when I was 19, but it doesn't make you that moody, LOL. But yeah, anytime you want to show her, feel free. It'd be GREAT to see more females who share my passion for, love of, and intensity in regarding training!
    Wasnt the pill itself but coming off of it after years of use that i think is doing it. Your dedication and current physique are definitely inspiring and i know it would inspire her to step up her game.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Wasnt the pill itself but coming off of it after years of use that i think is doing it. Your dedication and current physique are definitely inspiring and i know it would inspire her to step up her game.
    I see. Well I wouldn't know about THAT, LOL...Thank you. I'd love to be able to get females more passionate about training, and not just the guys

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Update Pics

For those of you who keep asking re: progress pics, please refer to posts #34 and #318. Guys, I am NOT here to provide "cheap thrills" for you; I'm here to help out and be objective on things I have tried or are trying, so that you can make informed decisions re: diet, training, and supplements. For those of you who ARE looking for females seeking male attention and who have no worries about putting on a display, then they are aplenty out there; I am just not one of them! That aside, if you're following the log for information, then by all means, great to have you along.

15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Interesting.
    Oh really?

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For those of you who keep asking re: progress pics, please refer to posts #34 and #318. Guys, I am NOT here to provide "cheap thrills" for you; I'm here to help out and be objective on things I have tried or are trying, so that you can make informed decisions re: diet, training, and supplements. For those of you who ARE looking for females seeking male attention and who have no worries about putting on a display, then they are aplenty out there; I am just not one of them! That aside, if you're following the log for information, then by all means, great to have you along.

I feel bad for the woman on here that are constantly hounded about this sort of thing. Good for you putting your foot down. I know some of the guys really are about progress but others.....well you hit the nail on the head.

Progress is truley amzeing. Hopefully in the coming weeks I will also be sporting a 9.5% bf :bb3:

Keep at it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I feel bad for the woman on here that are constantly hounded about this sort of thing. Good for you putting your foot down. I know some of the guys really are about progress but others.....well you hit the nail on the head.

Progress is truley amzeing. Hopefully in the coming weeks I will also be sporting a 9.5% bf :bb3:

Keep at it!
    Heya, thanks. One of the reasons I actually prefereed Am,com to BB.com was that I didn't encounter that here (hint hint). As for guys, they seem to get a little shirty when they're told that; not ALL females like that sort of thing fellas! I am actually VERY serious about my training and have no worries helping people out and letting them into Rosie's world for a time. (And as for the guy leaving me little comments about my avi; they're not that revealing at all, just showing me as I am...) Right, ENOUGH! Let's just get back to the training side of things, boys...

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well I must say in one avy your chesticals wree kinda showing but so were your ab cuts (i imagine the purpose of the pictures was abs ....anywho.....

I read the IGF-2 post and thanks for the cut out....much appreciated. I see you said you could sleep for 10-12hrs. I am about the same way as you with sleep at times. Would you say haveing sleep for 8 hrs (needed an alarm to wake you) you felt you woke up clear and ready for the day
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Well I must say in one avy your chesticals wree kinda showing but so were your ab cuts (i imagine the purpose of the pictures was abs ....anywho.....
    Yes, the purpose of that pic was to show my abs. Only thing is, to show them all the way up to the top, I have to do it as I did.

I read the IGF-2 post and thanks for the cut out....much appreciated. I see you said you could sleep for 10-12hrs. I am about the same way as you with sleep at times. Would you say haveing sleep for 8 hrs (needed an alarm to wake you) you felt you woke up clear and ready for the day
    Well, normally I only sleep for 4-5 hours. And I actually prefer it that way, to be honest. But after resistance sessions these days I seem to be sleeping for 8-10 hours, which is what my body needs to recover, I guess. I don't need an alarm to wake me, LOL; my body automatically wakes at 0315 (or aroundabouts) EVERY day, unless I am REALLY shattered! And yeah, I always wake up pretty perky (unless, like I said, I am really shattered). It is an AWESOME product, my favourite AN supplement (next to Lipo-PM) , actually, especially stacked with NeoVar! I have had nothing but RESULTS when using it!!!

21. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh really?
    Yes, really.
    Yes, the purpose of that pic was to show my abs. Only thing is, to show them all the way up to the top, I have to do it as I did.
    You really don't have to be completely nude cupping your bare breast in a picture cropped down to your pubic bone in order to expose your abs. The last time I checked a womens sports top/bra and boxer brief bottoms and or even a two piece bikini can do the very same thing without being as provocative. The pictures are provocative.

Please don't blame the board of AM for the males of AM behavior. To blame the male for acting the male when a women displays a provocative picture of herself in a message board avatar is rather silly.

This is not a personal issue I have with you. If you chose to display yourself that way that is your business. But I also believe you are intelligent enough to understand the element that is drawn to such displays. This is not a judgment upon you or the offenders. These are just common sense facts.

It is because of my respect for you that I ask that you consider not displaying yourself in such a manner so as you are not disrespected by anonymous and inappropriate male libido.

It is your choice to do as you feel but also to accept the dividends as well.

Thank you.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 57

0824 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 2 min in 39x18 @ 70% HRmax
    b. 2 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16
    d. 4 min in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax
    e. 8 min @ in 39x15 @ 85-90% HRmax
    Yep, HIIT on the bike today (and a little later; I was reading your training log, Sean ). First effort nearly hit 70 km/hr, which I was stoked with. Actually first two efforts were ****ing awesome! They felt like they took forever, but speed was just so up there! Rest were at 55-60 km/hr, so not bad; not bad at all. Hips were great; no issues spinning. Felt really good overall.

0853 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2130-0655 (waking at 0103, 0315, and 0423), so nearly 9.5 hours sleep. Dreaming. I was absoultely knacked when I woke at 0315, and still barely conscious at 0423, so gym tomorrow.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Ok. I haven't started putting my research presentation together yet. But will do sometime later tonight, since it's due in tomorrow by 1530...

Energy: Yep, had it. Went for a walk, as well as taking a client through a resistance training sessioon mid-morning/early afternoon, so sweet as...

Motivation: Still there. I have something else to help 'drive' me now, too...

Mood/Aggression: Not a lot of aggression, except when immature guys start showing their immaturity...Chilled out, still, for the most part...

Libido: High enough to warrant some censoring, LOL...

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Great as. VERY pleased with it.

Pump and Vascularity: Hmmmm, not much of a pump...Vascularity, on the other hand; awesome...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Lower body is hard as anything now, especially when I tense, even briefly.

Body Composition and Look: Getting closer to where I WANT to be...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Good. Mostly. Less stressed than I have been, but still stressed, nonetheless. But not for much longer!

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

On Another Note...

...Randomness...Sometimes, when you least expect it, something that you never thought you'd ever want surprises you, and you realize that yeah, perhaps you DO want it after all...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 58

0430 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x16 @ 120 rpm @ 85-90% HRmax
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 120-125 rpm @ 90-95% HRmax
    c. 1 min in 39x18 @ 115-118 rpm (HR dropped to 75% HRmax)
    Yep, another short session today. I was getting 'bored' at 15 minutes. Cadence high, and no adverse affects on hips (actually, my hips have been REALLY GOOD the last couple of days! Go Osteobolin-C ) HR was good; I was trying to work on that today, while staying in the same gear; hence the higher cadence. Not a lot of sweat; it doesn't seem to start until the 18-minute mark usually...

0512 - Stretch 23 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Abs:
    1. DB SP 1 x 8, 3 x 6 (90 sec recovery)
    2. DB LR 4 x 12 (1 min recovery)
    3. BB SP 1 x 10, 3 x 8 (1 min recovery)
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 12 (1 min recovery)
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10 (1 min recovery)
    6. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. rope crunch x 10] (30 sec recovery)
    DB SP started with 20kg (each hand), and that seemed easy enough at first. By the last rep of the last set, it was SLOWLY getting the weight up. But, all good. Strength is slowly getting better; that's better than last week. Also, had slightly longer rests, to make sure that I could do it...Since someone was using the BB SP rack when I'd finished my DB SP (even though I had set it up just before my last set of the latter, so that I could go STRAIGHT to it!), I decided to go on to the other exercises and come back to it. So, DB LR. Same weight as ended on last week, but more reps...Same as for Inc DB RR. Same weight as last week, but 12 instead of only 10 reps per set...DB Shrugs; graduated from 23.5kg to 25.5kg, and my forearms and grip were NOT struggling to hold the weight (which is the only reason I have never gone really heavy (for me) before). So, it will be upping weight again next week...Abs were fine. Really feeling those rope crunches!...Good session. Even if, for some reason, I seemed to be in a REALLY ****ty mood...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Back to 'normal', LOL. good. Deep. Dreaming. Woke feeling refreshed and ready to get into training.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Spent 5 hours after the gym putting together my Research presentation. My lecturer told me that I shouldn't have left it to the very last minute, but right now, I could care less about that paper. I did find out useful stuff, though, doing it, like glutamine supplementation does ****e to help your immune system and performance! Which makes me wonder why athletes use it (but, like a lot of supplements, people just take them because someone told them to...)

Energy: Had it good. Felt suddenly fatigued ~1600, for ~20 minutes. Ok, now.

Motivation: Definitely there. This year so far is reminding me of my last year in college, when all my energy and focus was on training, and study was coming in a very far off second. NOT this year, girl; study IS important, and you want to keep your A+ grades in EVERY paper!

Mood/Aggression: A bit aggressive this morning in the gym...shrug...Happier, later...Relieved that presentation handed in (now I just need to DO it...)

Libido: HIGH!

Endurance: Good as always.

Strength: Either more reps at same weight or increase in weight on ALL exercises, so still improving.

Quality of Training: Despite the mood, the outcome was actually pretty GOOD.

Pump and Vascularity: Got definite pump in anterior delts...Vascularity is still all knotted (and surprisingly strong, even though NOT using RPM at the moment...)

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs are as hard as anything. Arms are still hardening, but not at the same rate as legs. Midsection is starting to harden up too. Finally...

Body Composition and Look: While my legs are hardening faster than upper body, my upper body is leaning up faster than lower body. My quads are looking BETTER than they have been, though...And today one of the guys on my course made the comment that "you're losing weight" (and I said that I wasn't actually, but I was losing BF, and he said "yeah, that's what I meant", LOL), and people on course see me maybe once every couple of weeks at best...So, the changes are noticeable...And with my lower belly now almost completely GONE, my midsection is looking tight again, and is almost something I can be happy with...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Counting down the days...

PS. Cheers, cb and T1 for the comments

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

0430 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x16 @ 120 rpm @ 85-90% HRmax
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 120-125 rpm @ 90-95% HRmax
    c. 1 min in 39x18 @ 115-118 rpm (HR dropped to 75% HRmax)
    Yep, another short session today. I was getting 'bored' at 15 minutes. Cadence high, and no adverse affects on hips (actually, my hips have been REALLY GOOD the last couple of days! Go Osteobolin-C ) HR was good; I was trying to work on that today, while staying in the same gear; hence the higher cadence. Not a lot of sweat; it doesn't seem to start until the 18-minute mark usually...

0512 - Stretch 23 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Abs:
    1. DB SP 1 x 8, 3 x 6 (90 sec recovery)
    2. DB LR 4 x 12 (1 min recovery)
    3. BB SP 1 x 10, 3 x 8 (1 min recovery)
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 12 (1 min recovery)
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10 (1 min recovery)
    6. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. rope crunch x 10] (30 sec recovery)
    DB SP started with 20kg (each hand), and that seemed easy enough at first. By the last rep of the last set, it was SLOWLY getting the weight up. But, all good. Strength is slowly getting better; that's better than last week. Also, had slightly longer rests, to make sure that I could do it...Since someone was using the BB SP rack when I'd finished my DB SP (even though I had set it up just before my last set of the latter, so that I could go STRAIGHT to it!), I decided to go on to the other exercises and come back to it. So, DB LR. Same weight as ended on last week, but more reps...Same as for Inc DB RR. Same weight as last week, but 12 instead of only 10 reps per set...DB Shrugs; graduated from 23.5kg to 25.5kg, and my forearms and grip were NOT struggling to hold the weight (which is the only reason I have never gone really heavy (for me) before). So, it will be upping weight again next week...Abs were fine. Really feeling those rope crunches!...Good session. Even if, for some reason, I seemed to be in a REALLY ****ty mood...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Back to 'normal', LOL. good. Deep. Dreaming. Woke feeling refreshed and ready to get into training.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Spent 5 hours after the gym putting together my Research presentation. My lecturer told me that I shouldn't have left it to the very last minute, but right now, I could care less about that paper. I did find out useful stuff, though, doing it, like glutamine supplementation does ****e to help your immune system and performance! Which makes me wonder why athletes use it (but, like a lot of supplements, people just take them because someone told them to...)

Energy: Had it good. Felt suddenly fatigued ~1600, for ~20 minutes. Ok, now.

Motivation: Definitely there. This year so far is reminding me of my last year in college, when all my energy and focus was on training, and study was coming in a very far off second. NOT this year, girl; study IS important, and you want to keep your A+ grades in EVERY paper!

Mood/Aggression: A bit aggressive this morning in the gym...shrug...Happier, later...Relieved that presentation handed in (now I just need to DO it...)

Libido: HIGH!

Endurance: Good as always.

Strength: Either more reps at same weight or increase in weight on ALL exercises, so still improving.

Quality of Training: Despite the mood, the outcome was actually pretty GOOD.

Pump and Vascularity: Got definite pump in anterior delts...Vascularity is still all knotted (and surprisingly strong, even though NOT using RPM at the moment...)

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs are as hard as anything. Arms are still hardening, but not at the same rate as legs. Midsection is starting to harden up too. Finally...

Body Composition and Look: While my legs are gardening faster than upper body, my upper body is leaning up faster than lower body. My quads are looking BETTER than they have been, though...And today one of the guys on my course made the comment that "you're losing weight" (and I said that I wasn't actually, but I was losing BF, and he said "yeah, that's what I meant", LOL), and people on course see me maybe once every couple of weeks at best...So, the changes are noticeable...And with my lower belly now almost completely GONE, my midsection is looking tight again, and is almost something I can be happy with...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Counting down the days...

PS. Cheers, cb and T1 for the comments
    Keep going strong babe. Hopefully now that the presentation is handed in you can maybe take that king kong sized monkey off your back and loosen up a lil bit. Regardless, I'm still going to kick ya in the ass anyway...

Cheers Rosie Babe!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Keep going strong babe. Hopefully now that the presentation is handed in you can maybe take that king kong sized monkey off your back and loosen up a lil bit. Regardless, I'm still going to kick ya in the ass anyway...

Cheers Rosie Babe!
    Yep, it's HANDED in; I still have to PRESENT it on Thursday though! (but at least I'll LOOK good (professional) doing it, haha, if it goes ****e)

27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 59

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 2.7km @ 4.7 min/km pace
    So, NOT feeling the love today. For a start it was as cold as hell in an icestorm; I had on trackies AND a long-sleeved thermal, with a jacket! (I am really starting to feel the cold now that I am leaner; and that's not even really 'normal' for me). Anyways, first sprint was ok; felt my quads a little, though (weird). And as for the rest, by 18-19 seconds I was ready to stop almost each time, and pushed for that last 1-2 seconds (not fun, though). My body was fatigued as anything; and so I decided that, rather than flog a dead horse, just to do 8 sprints and then finish "easy" home. As you can see by the slow pace, I was done for. Hmmm...Questioning WHY...

0514 - Stretch 23 min.

0600 - Arms (3 min recovery between CG PU sets; 1 min recovery between supersets):
    1. CG PU 4 x 13, 10, 7, 6
    2. Weighted Dips 1 x 10, 3 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3. DB ZC 1 x 10, 3 x 8
    4. Flat CG BB BP 1 x 8, 3 x 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 5. Inc DB BC 1 x 8, 3 x 6
    6. O/H Rope Cable T/Ext 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Alt. DB HC 2 x 12
    So, CG PU better than last week. First set seemed easy. I almost felt like I should have tried for one MORE in my first two sets. Rest were ok. I felt like my body was NOT there, but I was 'fatigued' for some reason...Dips were fine. Triceps looked really good during them (so I was told)...DB ZC better than last week. FINALLY, increase in weight!...Struggled a bit with Flat CG BB BP; for some reason, in the last 2-3 reps of each set my wrists moved, and I had to really FOCUS to get them back 'strong'...Inc DB BC ok. Biceps looked real good here; definition is coming out nicely. And popping out veins help too, LOL...Gritting my teeth for the last two exercises...Walked out of the gym KNOWING that I'd worked hard, but a little frustrated that not everything was as good as I would have liked...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Due to an unprovoked physical attack (I was like WTF too!) just before I went to bed, I was quite angry when I eventually got there. After a while, though, that anger just simmered back to FLAT Rosie, which is far MORE dangerous than Rosie in a temper (which I keep bottled up, for good reason). Deep sleep, though. No dreams. Woke bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (which makes my HIIT run seem evern more odd). Eyes as bloodshot as hell...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Need to practice giving my presentation later tonight (none of this 2 hours before I give it any more...)

Energy: Pent up and restless. After the run not sure if it is just my MOOD or something else...

Motivation: The tiger is digging in her claws. No, she won't back down from the lion

Mood/Aggression: Not sure. Flat for the most part, I think. If what I REALLY wanted to be doing was unleashed, then I would scare people for real, and not just have them THINK I am "scary".

Libido: Rises with the aggression and anger. Sean, you were right...

Endurance: There, more in the gym than the run.

Strength: Maintaining.

Quality of Training: HIIT run was ****e. Resistance session was good.

Pump and Vascularity: Really good pump in the gym. And not until AFTER BC, but from the start of dips...Arms still look knotted...Blue snaking down my obliques and across my Adonis Belt...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs are hard as anything. I don't remember them being this hard when I was cycling competitively! (Or maybe I just never noticed?)

Body Composition and Look: I have noticed the most changes over the last day or so, starting yesterday mid-afternoon, when I almost FELT like the fat was just melting off me (not, of course, but you know the feeling); and the reflection in the mirror suddenly got more 'acceptable'...Arms looked REALLY good in the gym, though; best they have EVER been (and they're only going to KEEP getting BETTER!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Anything that is NOT going to be a POSITIVE influence in moving FORWARDS is about to be booted OUT of Rosie's life!

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Your log continues to be on point rosie. Reading you log has definitley even motivated myself in my log.

I have about a week left before i start my 6 week bulk cycle, but your log has given me some real inspiration during my quick 1 month cut!

Keep up the great work!

Legendary

29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Your log continues to be on point rosie. Reading you log has definitley even motivated myself in my log.

I have about a week left before i start my 6 week bulk cycle, but your log has given me some real inspiration during my quick 1 month cut!

Keep up the great work!
    Thank you. I was reading through your log earlier, actually. So, what did you think of the Napalm? And you used Recreate, too; thoughts? I would so LOVE (and this is going to sound so FEMALE; but DON'T get used to it, guys!) for the inches to DISAPPEAR from my lower body right about now (funny, because when I first used to "cut" all the BF went from my lower half before the top, and the last 2 years it's been the other way around), since it's NOT going (maybe gained some more LBM there, though; grrrr to that). Your diet, though, is probably a million times BETTER than mine, since I'm still having regular VERY VERY HIGH calorie days and eating what I want...NOT close to competition, though. Then I shall be super good

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Thank you. I was reading through your log earlier, actually. So, what did you think of the Napalm? And you used Recreate, too; thoughts? I would so LOVE (and this is going to sound so FEMALE; but DON'T get used to it, guys!) for the inches to DISAPPEAR from my lower body right about now (funny, because when I first used to "cut" all the BF went from my lower half before the top, and the last 2 years it's been the other way around), since it's NOT going (maybe gained some more LBM there, though; grrrr to that). Your diet, though, is probably a million times BETTER than mine, since I'm still have regular VERY VERY HIGH calorie days and eating what I want...NOT close to competition, though. Then I shall be super good
    I absolutely LOVE napalm. In all honesty, i didn't believe the topical fatloss claim until i tried it. Rosie, it's freakin' amazing!

I like both the Heat Stack and ReCreate equally as my addition to DCP. I've noted some amazing results with the two products. I promise you that you will love both of them!

BTW - Feel free to stop by and say hi in my log.....i don't bite haha. My diet has been fairly good. My carbs have been fairly low overall. I'm almost ready to get back into bulk mode though. It's so much more fun!

You go girl! :chick:

Legendary

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I absolutely LOVE napalm. In all honesty, i didn't believe the topical fatloss claim until i tried it. Rosie, it's freakin' amazing!

I like both the Heat Stack and ReCreate equally as my addition to DCP. I've noted some amazing results with the two products. I promise you that you will love both of them!

BTW - Feel free to stop by and say hi in my log.....i don't bite haha. My diet has been fairly good. My carbs have been fairly low overall. I'm almost ready to get back into bulk mode though. It's so much more fun!

You go girl! :chick:
    My carbs are never low. On a high day I will have up to 400g+! But, cycling calories (CHO or no) has worked well for me (and I am a CHO addict, so to cut them out completely, or do ridiculous things like having <25g CHO/day like some do in pre-comp diets, would play havoc with my body and NOT help me at all). But, each to his own, I have learnt. And I have found that I lose BF FASTER having those cheat days, unbelievable as it may sound (as you've seen in my log, the weeks where my diet was almost all clean and rare cheats/high calorie days, I lost LBM, and not as much BF)...Thanks for that info...I will see. I am thinking of perhaps using a fat-burner 6-8 weeks out from the competition (as well as Lipotrophin-PM), just to help rid my body of any last unwanted vestiges of BF, but I need it to be something that has none of the WNBF "banned substances" in it, since I want to compete with them next year...At the moment I am happy with the fat loss and keeping (and even GAINING of LBM!), slow as it is. I want to be 8% BF 8 weeks out from my competition, so it will make that preparation period a little 'easier'...And then I can try my damned hardest to get my body to the desired 6% BF (if it will physiologically go that low)!

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

My carbs are never low. On a high day I will have up to 400g+! But, cycling calories (CHO or no) has worked well for me (and I am a CHO addict, so to cut them out completely, or do ridiculous things like having <25g CHO/day like some do in pre-comp diets, would play havoc with my body and NOT help me at all). But, each to his own, I have learnt. And I have found that I lose BF FASTER having those cheat days, unbelievable as it may sound (as you've seen in my log, the weeks where my diet was almost all clean and rare cheats/high calorie days, I lost LBM, and not as much BF)...Thanks for that info...I will see. I am thinking of perhaps using a fat-burner 6-8 weeks out from the competition (as well as Lipotrophin-PM), just to help rid my body of any last unwanted vestiges of BF, but I need it to be something that has none of the WNBF "banned substances" in it, since I want to compete with them next year.
    I couldn't agree more with the cheat days. Everytime i have one the next few days seem to really pay off!

I recently purchased some lipotrophin-PM. I plan on giving it a go here very soon.

I wish you the best with your competition aspirations rosie! Hey, if you're going to the olympia this year make sure to stop by the RPN booth to say hi. I shall be there!

Legendary

33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I couldn't agree more with the cheat days. Everytime i have one the next few days seem to really pay off!

I recently purchased some lipotrophin-PM. I plan on giving it a go here very soon.

I wish you the best with your competition aspirations rosie! Hey, if you're going to the olympia this year make sure to stop by the RPN booth to say hi. I shall be there!
    Well, it's that keeping the metabolism going...You will love Lipotrophin-PM. I did. Then again, I use it because of the benefits of dfeeper, more restful sleep, and not for fat loss...Olympia. I wish! It's just NZFBB competitions for me this year. WNBF next year. And we'll see what happens from there...

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Well, it's that keeping the metabolism going...You will love Lipotrophin-PM. I did. Then again, I use it because of the benefits of dfeeper, more restful sleep, and not for fat loss...Olympia. I wish! It's just NZFBB competitions for me this year. WNBF next year. And we'll see what happens from there...
    Sounds good! Keep plugging away girl. Before you know it, you'll be a champion!

Yes - Believe it, and you will be! :chick:

Legendary

35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Im still here reading along! I really love the motivation with training and diet, definately a big inspiration! I love the pics for the sole purpose of seing progress, i think its amazing!

Keep at it your killin it! ( Good thing )
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Sounds good! Keep plugging away girl. Before you know it, you'll be a champion!

Yes - Believe it, and you will be! :chick:
    Well, my first cycling coach said to me: "Once a champion, always a champion. And KEEP thinking like one!"...I just want to be the best in ANOTHER arena now ...Thank you...I know...

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im still here reading along! I really love the motivation with training and diet, definately a big inspiration! I love the pics for the sole purpose of seing progress, i think its amazing!

Keep at it your killin it! ( Good thing )
    Pics? What pics? LOL...But cheers, man. Glad I am inspiring people. To make a difference in the world, no matter how small... Rosie's "Career Objective", as stated in her C.V.: "To be an inspiration to males and females alike through my energy and passion for sport, health and fitness. To help others achieve their sporting, health and/or fitness orientated goals; providing quality and effective support and motivation for them in the pursuit of their goals, whilst educating them on how to make positive lifestyle choices and changes to improve their quality of life and keep getting the desired results."

37. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Rosie's "Career Objective", as stated in her C.V.: "To be an inspiration to males and females alike through my energy and passion for sport, health and fitness. To help others achieve their sporting, health and/or fitness orientated goals; providing quality and effective support and motivation for them in the pursuit of their goals, whilst educating them on how to make positive lifestyle choices and changes to improve their quality of life and keep getting the desired results."
    Well done and well done. Your physiques speaks volume of your discipline and commitment. Your attitude is a tremendous steward of your gifts. Your journal ethic is *****ed by none. Thanks for being here.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Well done and well done. Your physiques speaks volume of your discipline and commitment. Your attitude is a tremendous steward of your gifts. Your journal ethic is *****ed by none. Thanks for being here.
    Thank you...It's my pleasure

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Your ab picture inspire me.....I can't let a girl have better looking abs then me!!!
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Your ab picture inspire me.....I can't let a girl have better looking abs then me!!!
    Is that so? LOL (Better get used to it, then )

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 09:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs