Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

0820 - 5.5km Run:
The cold is BACK. So, yeah, I was all dressed up in thermals (and short shorts, LOL) today. Found a better pace than the last few runs, too, with 4.17 minutes for the first km and 4.4 min/km for the rest...Not bad at all. The nausea wasn't even NON-existent; it entered the system around the 3km mark, but I was able to push through (see what a little determination can do!)

0930 - Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
2. Inc BB BP 4 x 6
3. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 8
4. Inc DB BP 4 x 8
No nausea in the gym; instead I had a pain in my head screaming like a wildcat...12-16% INcrease on all lifts from last week (so, yeah, a little lower in reps, but hey...) Like yesterday it was an AWESOME session (yes, despite the migraine!). I am cutting and I am getting STRONGER (ah, the anomaly...)

1118 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0603 (waking at 0023 by a text from a drunk friend), so ~7 hours sleep. Apart from that short moment, the sleep was all GOOD...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Definitely been there all day (even if I haven't done any study...)

Energy: Lots.

Motivation: It's coming in from all sides...

Mood/Aggression: Was disappointed at the nausea after my run...Was pleased after my gym session...Was happy as anything after the rugby...

Libido: Still high...

Endurance: Same here...

Strength: Gaining...

Quality of Training: AWESOME!!!

Pump and Vascularity: Strange, but got an incredible pump in my biceps in the gym (yes, also in my chest, but not as strong as the one in my biceps...)...Veins are still like blue rivers all over my skin...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Really feeling the hardess of abs and butt (efforts on the rollers are hardening these up nicely...)

Body Composition and Look: Still looking leaner in the upper body. Abs looking flatter and obliques and Adonis belt looking strong...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am so loving working with my boys at the moment! I am in such a good mood (and sooo relaxed!) after the rugby...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you boys!

This maybe true because women recover faster than men. Plus I would have to rack and re-rack allot more weights.

BTW what products are you logging again?

-TF
First time I've heard THAT (please DON'T compare me to the women you see in the gym!)...Oh, so your ego has shown up already, LOL (you might be SURPRSIED!)

I am logging Drive, RPM, IGF-2, NeoVar, and Lipotrophin-PM.

you leg pictures on oage 1 has kept me glued to this log.

but im warning ya im not professional at all and i make comments :D
Thanks :p (I wouldn't expect any different, LOL, in the spirit of fun)...Be warned, though; as Jammie stated "Rosie doesn't take crap from anyone"...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
0930 - Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
2. Inc BB BP 4 x 6
3. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 8
4. Inc DB BP 4 x 8
i saw there was a recent study that showed 3 minutes set to set as the optimal recovery for strength gains over time for bench presses (in men). What was more interesting in its own way is that they had people doing different rep ranges (6-8, 10-12, 15) and that seemed to have no effect on strength gains.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Her bark is meaner than her bite...LOL!

Thanks :p (I wouldn't expect any different, LOL, in the spirit of fun)...Be warned, though; as Jammie stated "Rosie doesn't take crap from anyone"...
Yeah she doesn't take crap from anyone. Then again...her bark is meaner than her bite...just kidding with ya Rosie. :p. Yes, I am prepared for a comeback, as per the usual...lol. :).

For the rest of the guys...I'll put it this way...just stay on Rosie's good side..nuff said! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw there was a recent study that showed 3 minutes set to set as the optimal recovery for strength gains over time for bench presses (in men). What was more interesting in its own way is that they had people doing different rep ranges (6-8, 10-12, 15) and that seemed to have no effect on strength gains.
Yeah, they generally recommend 3-5 minutes recovery between sets if you are looking at improving strength. I haven't had that long a recovery in ages, though (the last time I did was when I was working on improving my ability to do close-grip pull-ups, and doing 4-6 x 12-15...Yes, FULL reps, UNassisted, and with NO cheating...)...Besides, I'm not looking at increasing strength as such, right now, just on keeping as much of my muscle as possible whilst cutting. I'll be sticking to the 6-10 range mostly, lifting as heavy as I can, and if I can do more than 10 reps I will UP the weight...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Right, so decided to let the body recover and have the day OFF today (I know; it's not quite sure how to take it either! LOL). Instead spending some time doing much needed schoolwork...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0015-0755 (waking at 0603 and 0655), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Slept like a log, pretty much.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very good. Been putting in some hours on my business plan (there is sooo much MORE there than one would think; a bit like the meta-analysis...)

Energy: If I'd done anything but sit in front of my laptop until now, I would have managed.

Motivation: Towards what? I have lots of motivation, and right now it is spreading out through all sorts of areas in my life!

Mood/Aggression: 'Thinking' mood today...

Libido: No, not really there...I'm not in that sort of mood just yet...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump N/A. Vascularity not as great as it normally is.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same as has been all week.

Body Composition and Look: Holding a bit of water (must be all those CHO from last night; yes, I had another high calorie day...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Fine...No nausea today. Nor DOMS (and I haven't had much all week either!)...Back to school tomorrow...And work...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overview of Week 1

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 53 kg (i.e.116.6 pounds)
Body composition: 11.9% bodyfat (BF)

Comments: Interesting...At 54 kg and 14.2% BF I had 46.332 kg LBM and 7.668 kg BF. At 53kg and 11.9% BF I have 46.793kg LBM and 6.307 kg BF. That's an INcrease of 0.361 kg (i.e. 0.7942 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 1.361 kg (i.e. 2.9942 pounds) of BF...However, my body composition last Sunday was measured straight after exercise (since that was the only time I could get it done last week), so it did NOT give the greatest nor most accurate of results...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.6 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
Hb: 114 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Bloods haven't changed from last week. No worries, though.

RESTING HEART RATE: 33 bpm.

DIET

It has been a week of getting used to new supplement timing and dosing, but it has been ok. There were a few days of nausea (perhaps getting used to the new dosings and stacks), but they have passed now. As for the actual diet itself; that has been pretty good. I had 2 higher CHO/calorie days (Wednesday and Saturday), and they were great. Diet is usually the thing that I struggle with (because I like to eat so much, LOL), but I've been good so far...

TRAINING

So, only one day off this week (as it should be). All sessions have been done. New resistance programmes have been started, so let's see what happens over the next while. Done both cycling and running for HIIT, and it's been good being back on a bike again after so long. My running has suffered a little every other day, but now that the nausea seems to have gone they should start improving again. Bring on next week!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm enjoyin this log. I had to put this video up....sorry. I'm up in here tooo. haha

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9FHbP2-of8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well done on the BF% :) That's pretty impressive, my 8% is feeling more and more inadequate now :p haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well done on the BF% :) That's pretty impressive, my 8% is feeling more and more inadequate now :p haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

1213 - Box/Stairs:
a. 6 x 50 sec bagwork/10 sec rest
b. 3 x [a. 30 sec bagwork/30 sec rest, b. down/up 3 floors stairs (~40sec)/20 sec rest]
c. 4 x 50 sec bagwork/10 sec rest
d. 2 x down/up 3 floors stairs (~40 sec)/20 sec rest
e. 1 x 2 min bagwork/30 sec rest
f. 1 x 90 sec bridge
So, because I got up late and didn't manage to do today's planned training before class, I decided to 'push' the week back a day and do today's tomorrow, and so forth, and do a boxing session today (so yeah, no day off this week). I was real jittery when I started, and it lasted for about 8 minutes, before settling down a little. Like a bunny on way too much caffeine, I had the shakes and was bouncing around like I had all the energy in the world! LOVED it! Afterwards (and even still now) the veins in my hands were oh so big and prominent and SORE. Good session, though.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0714 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so nearly 10 hours sleep! After doing absolutely NOTHING yesterday, this should NOT have happened. I got told that I LOOKED as tired as hell, though...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very onto it all day. There'll be no letting up until I go to bed (and even then, my mind is ticking away so fast that it may be too far into OVERdrive by then!)

Energy: Bouncing off the walls!

Motivation: Head down, arse up (so they say, LOL).

Mood/Aggression: Good. My head is in a good space at the moment. 'Happy' may be stretching it, but I am fairly calm in spite of everything...

Libido: If I keep up like this it will be off the charts tonight...

Endurance: There.

Quality of Training: Loved the session. I should do it more often.

Pump and Vascularity: Vascularity awesome as. Felt pump in my LEGS more than anything...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms are harder.

Body Composition and Look: Still leaning up...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I feel like I could face almost anything right about now!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Way late, but SUBBED. Maybe I would've seen this log sooner if I wasn't always browsing through a different section of the forums 24/7 LOL. How are you liking the LipotrophinPM?? Does it induce any drowsiness or anything? I am currently using Phenibut with great success, but i'm always open for new products that actually WORK! Plus, i'd rather not continuously take a neurotransmitter for 3 days on, 2 days off for a long period of time :) Thanks in advance!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipotrophin-PM should be a staple in anyone's cupboard...

Way late, but SUBBED. Maybe I would've seen this log sooner if I wasn't always browsing through a different section of the forums 24/7 LOL. How are you liking the LipotrophinPM?? Does it induce any drowsiness or anything? I am currently using Phenibut with great success, but i'm always open for new products that actually WORK! Plus, i'd rather not continuously take a neurotransmitter for 3 days on, 2 days off for a long period of time :) Thanks in advance!
I really LOVE Lipotrophin-PM (L-PM). It's actually the only AN supplement that I have used as a stand alone so far, and I could feel the effects of it pretty much straight away. It gives you that thermogenic feeling in your belly about 10 minutes after taking it. My main motivation for using it initially, though, was for the benefits of the deeper and more restful sleep, as well as eliminating drowsiness upon waking, that it offered, since my sleep (if I slept at all!) was often very broken and of poor quality. Plus, I could never sleep for longer than 4-5 hours; on L-PM I have been sleeping up to 10-12 hours sometimes, a dramatic change to how I used to be! If you are going to use L-PM, instead of taking it 45 minutes pre-bed that it recommends on the bottle, though, I suggest taking it either JUST BEFORE you go to bed, or 2-3 hours before you're planning on wanting to be sleeping, since I've found that it takes me 2-3 hours to get to sleep if I take it at any other time (the sleep is great, though, when I get there). Definitely a STAPLE supplement to be using (and if you're wanting to maintain relative leanness, then it can help there too).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
keep it up! Great long, and good to chat earlier :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep it up! Great long, and good to chat earlier :)
Thanks, sweetie...Yeah, it was (sorry bout the verbal beating you heard me start to get, LOL).

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive, detailed log! I know I'm late, but I'm in too! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

1207 - Stairs:
a. 10 x down/up 3 floors stairs
b. 30 sec rest
c. 10 x down/up 3 floors stairs
d. 30 sec rest
e. 1 x 90 sec bridge
Yep, so the gym wasn't happening this morning. Decided to do this instead, just to hammer the legs a little and make me feel like I'm actually having to work, LOL!

1300 - Stretch 28 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: Well, I COULDN'T get to sleep when I went to bed last night (I TOLD you my mind would be working overtime, LOL)! I ended up getting up at 0013 and working on my business plan until 0200, when I decided that I needed to TRY and at least get SOME sleep, even if only an hour (since I usually get up at 0315). However, come 0315, I'd probably just fallen asleep, and no way was the body going to get up. Slept right through to 0714, giving me ~4 hours sleep. Felt great when I got up though.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Meetings with my banking consultant and business manager and lecturers has meant that I've been pretty onto it all day. I need to stay with it for a few more hours yet...

Energy: Ball of energy today. I feel myself starting to feel a little 'tired' now, though (keep those eyes open, girl; no nap for you today!)

Motivation: Getting into things. I would like to be running around the gym like a maniac, though...

Mood/Aggression: Excited. Confident. Pleased with progress. Almost 'happy'...

Libido: It has been real high at night lately; don't see why tonight will be any different...

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Yeah, good, considering that I wouldn't really call it 'training' per se...

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump in legs (well, duh...). Very strong vascularity. The veins on top of my hands are still quite prominent from yesterday, and there are 'knots' in them (AND they're still very painful to touch...)

Muscle Hardess/Density: Good.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection is leaning out some more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: A little more positive than I have been (especially about study and business...)

ACSlayer

Awards
Hey Guejsn, I had noticed you speaking of conducting a meta-analysis. I was curious as to what kind of research you are into, though you may have already mentioned it. It sounds like you have been cursed into the same kind of research assignment I had. Last week I finished up a 32 page research write up on lexical entrainment in conversation (sounds riveting right?). Though I love Psychology, the research aspect is really not my cup of tea. Anyway, good luck in both your scholastic and athletic pursuits!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guejsn, I had noticed you speaking of conducting a meta-analysis. I was curious as to what kind of research you are into, though you may have already mentioned it. It sounds like you have been cursed into the same kind of research assignment I had. Last week I finished up a 32 page research write up on lexical entrainment in conversation (sounds riveting right?). Though I love Psychology, the research aspect is really not my cup of tea. Anyway, good luck in both your scholastic and athletic pursuits!
My meta-analysis is about the effects of glutamine supplementation on the post-exercise recovery process (i.e. immune response, etc.)....Yeah, I much prefer the more PRACTICAL aspects of sport and exercise study (although it IS important to keep up to date with the lastest research)...Thanks...

Now that's hot ;)

What does you bp look like? Just curious.
O-kay (never heard THAT before...) BP is usually ~110/50 mmHg.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man... Just wait till I post up my next pics..
Tattoo, come check out my log, dawg. Just click the tinyurl in my signature... your support would be inspirational!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

0445 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 24 x 20-25 sec work/5-10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
Yep, so a little later today. Cold as. Legs were surprisingly ok, and the body handled it quite a bit better than it did last week. In fact, as I progressed, the efforts became easier and easier and were over almost before I'd realized! Despite the fact that just walking around my calves have some serious DOMS from the stairs yesterday, whilst running there was nothing. So, happy with that run...

0615 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery, except after Abs - 30 sec recovery):
1. DB SP 1 x 12, 3 x 10
2. DB LR 4 x 12
3. Inc DB RR 4 x 12
4. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x10]
So, the first session in a while that hasn't started off with BB SP. I could life more with the DB SP (which is fairly understandable). What surprised me, though, was the amount that I was able to lift. I did my first set at the weight I generally use, and that felt as light as anything, no effort at all. Ok, then; time to go up. Since the DB that I would have gone up to were being used by someone else, I took the weight up from THAT (only a kg heavier, but sometimes it can make such a difference). No thoughts as to how I would manage it (if I did at all), and any if I'd had them would have been pointless, since I went on to complete the rest of my DB SP with seeming ease (except for the last few reps of the last set; I was beginning to push a little there). So, fairly stoked with that! As for DB LD and DB RR, they were ok. Same weights as last week, just a little more reps. And abs; weight keeps going up there too, when I do weighted exercises. So, all good...

0529 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0015-0315, so ~3 hours sleep. (AND it took me ~15 minutes to actually get up!) Last night I got stuck into my business plan, and once you get lost in financial statements and forecasts, then time just leaves you behind. I managed to make a small dent in the paperwork before I began to feel a little tired. Not cool, though. No burning the candle at both ends is the PLAN!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there all day, apart from ~1030-1215 when I fell asleep on the couch, because the tiredness overcame me. Now right back into it, and still going strong (but at least all the financials are out of the way now...)

Energy: Had loads. Was a small energizer bunny in the gym, My eyes, however, were all bloodshot and tired (no wonder, LOL), and I 'crashed' just before I fell asleep in the later morning...Back now, though...

Motivation: Pretty high (then again, so's the stress!)

Mood/Aggression: Very good, considering. My head's starting to feel a whole heap better with everything, and I'm bordering on almost 'happy'...

Libido: Oh yeah, well we'll see him later...:p

Endurance: Improving, methinks.

Strength: Definitely improving (that was a 22% weight INcrease with DB SP today...)

Quality of Training: It may be short, but it's definitely QUALITY!

Pump and Vascularity: Got a mad pump in the gym in anterior delts, which was a little interesting, since it normally never gets that much with just DB. Vascularity again high as ever, with knots all down my forearms and over my hands...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms are continuing to feel harder every day. So does my butt (all those stairs and the cycling, LOL...)

Body Composition and Look: Delts and arms continuing to lean out, more noticeably over the last couple of days.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Well, I've got my feet firmly planted on the ground. Got my head in a good place for study. Feeling positive about the next few weeks and my ability to pull through...Another quick note: since I have been using IGF-2 I rarely get any DOMS anymore (and if I do, it's after 'first' time sessions, like the stairs yesterday)...Also, the veins in my hands still hurt big time (I must have given that bag a serious beating on Monday!)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Ok, so I AM getting a day off this week! GRRRR...The last few days of funny sleeping patterns (or lack of sleep) and the boxing/stairs sessions, must have taken more out of me than I thought (all good, though; at least I've done SOMETHING hard this week so far...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2256-0856 (waking at 0423, 0659, and 0822), so ~10 hours sleep. I completely missed my 0315 alarm, and barely registered the 0423 one, and as it was it took me some time before I managed to get out bed! (How very unlike me; the last week or so I have loved being able to get back into the early routine...STAY there!...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Since I have been up, though, I have been very there. Got stuck straight into my business plan (yeah, the meta-analysis has been tossed aside for the moment, for something that I am at least getting into and enjoying!). I have been so focussed that I've missed most of my meals and barely drunken anything so far today (which is VERY, VERY bad...SPANK!)

Energy: I'm not actually lacking in energy; it's just that I have been so focussed elsewhere...

Motivation: Chugging along at a steady pace...Time to speed it up!

Mood/Aggression: Concentrating. Steady. Stable. ALMOST less stressed. Quietly starting to feel some satisfaction...

Libido: Funnily enough, it was reasonbly high when I woke up. Kind of not noticed much of anything until I have stopped to take some time out to eat and do my log. Will be high tonight, if it keeps following the pattern of the last week or so...

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump. Strong vascularity, though.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Got told yesterday that my legs are starting to feel (and look) harder, too.

Body Composition and Look: I ate a fair amount of CHO last night (to make up for the lack of actual eating during the day; it was much like today, but a little better). Arms and delts are continuing to lean up. Obliques and Adonis belt looking nice, too...

Overall Sense of Feeling: My calves are soooo sore from the stairs on Tuesday...But my hands' veins have stopped hurting...I should have my business plan all finished by Monday...Then it'll be time to put some effort into my meta-analysis (oh joy; can you hear the sarcasm? LOL)...I'm finally getting somewhere!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

0500 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x18
b. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
c. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
d. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x18
e. 10 min @ 108-110 rpm in 39x16
Yes, a bit of a late start again today (Ah, well; at least I got up!) So, decided to jump on the rollers instead of doing my HIIT running, since the traffic starts to get a bit more post-0500, and since I like to run along in the middle of the road, well, you get the idea...Anyways, depsite my calves still being a little tender whilst walking, there wasn't even a hint of anything while I was cycling. For the first 6 minutes, though, the VMO in BOTH legs was slightly painful (hmmm...) My efforts were a little below par today, only managing to just make it over 50km/hr for most. The last effort felt like it was taking forever, too! But I felt good afterwards, so that's ok.

0600 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
1a. Weighted Dips 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. DB ZC 4 x 8
2a. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. DB ZC 4 x 8
3a. DB FP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. Inc DB BC 4 x 8
4a. O/H Rope Cable T/Ext 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 4b. DB CC 4 x 12 per arm
This was a good session today...Well, BETTER than good, actually. I am now adding 10kg to my b/w for dips, so that's getting better (yes, I know; not very heavy for you guys...) No problems with wrists for DB ZC today, and I was handling the weight very well. I could feel the pump in my arms whilst I was doing my first set of DB ZC! It really accelerated though, when I did the DB BC, and at one point it was verging on painful in my left bicep. My anterior delts and biceps looked very muscular today in the gym, and far bigger than what they have been (maybe they are fuller, from all the CHO I keep having at night?); whatever it is, they are looking good. Strength was up on everything, so that was another happy bonus. (The day off yesterday must have done me some good, LOL).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0355 (waking at 0315, but I must have gone back to sleep), so ~5.5 hours sleep. So, yah, it took me a while to get up (good thing someone texted me and I woke to that!) Haven't felt tired since, though.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Still slogging away at my business plan. Now it's just writing it up from all the bits of paper and spreadsheets I have everywhere (LOL). As it has the last few days, I keep forgetting time, and have not been eating (VERY big spank! You want to KEEP your muscle!)...

Energy: Loving it.

Motivation: I need to remember to EAT (geez, when Rosie FORGETS to eat the world turns upside down, LOL...)

Mood/Aggression: Good. Positive. Smiling.

Libido: Been working away so hard it hasn't had a chance...Later, though...Maybe...

Endurance: Yes.

Strength: Still improving each session. Got to be pleased with that

Quality of Training: AWESOME! LOVING IT!

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump in arms in the gym. Vascularity was way high on the charts in forearms and hands (yeah, the veins in the top of my hands look like they have "lumps" in them...), and my cephalic and brachial veins were strong as (like I've never seen before...)

Muscle Hardess/Density: Definitely delts and arms are harder.

Body Composition and Look: Either I've gained muscle or I've lost fat in my upper back/delts and arms (especially delts and arms), because they look the biggest that they have been to date in the gym (and the guys are starting to comment...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Maybe I'm experienceing the appetite suppression effects of L-PM, now that I am taking it first thing in the morning when I wake up (because I never have before)? Or maybe its just me concentrating so hard that any hunger is seemingly lost (because when the endless food vacuum is not eating or feeling hungry...Well, that's just not 'normal')...So, I'm "forgetting" to eat during the day, and then at night I am like a ravenous tiger, eating whatever I can scavenge from the pantry in quantities that no sane person should ever be able (or want, for that matter) to put away in a single sitting (sigh)...But ending on a POSITIVE note: I am looking forward to getting my supplies of NeoVar 2.0 next week; can't wait to see what it does to me!...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Anxious aren't ya?

0500 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x18
b. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
c. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
d. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x18
e. 10 min @ 108-110 rpm in 39x16
Yes, a bit of a late start again today (Ah, well; at least I got up!) So, decided to jump on the rollers instead of doing my HIIT running, since the traffic starts to get a bit more post-0500, and since I like to run along in the middle of the road, well, you get the idea...Anyways, depsite my calves still being a little tender whilst walking, there wasn't even a hint of anything while I was cycling. For the first 6 minutes, though, the VMO in BOTH legs was slightly painful (hmmm...) My efforts were a little below par today, only managing to just make it over 50km/hr for most. The last effort felt like it was taking forever, too! But I felt good afterwards, so that's ok.

0600 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
1a. Weighted Dips 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. DB ZC 4 x 8
2a. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. DB ZC 4 x 8
3a. DB FP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. Inc DB BC 4 x 8
4a. O/H Rope Cable T/Ext 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 4b. DB CC 4 x 12 per arm
This was a good session today...Well, BETTER than good, actually. I am now adding 10kg to my b/w for dips, so that's getting better (yes, I know; not very heavy for you guys...) No problems with wrists for DB ZC today, and I was handling the weight very well. I could feel the pump in my arms whilst I was doing my first set of DB ZC! It really accelerated though, when I did the DB BC, and at one point it was verging on painful in my left bicep. My anterior delts and biceps looked very muscular today in the gym, and far bigger than what they have been (maybe they are fuller, from all the CHO I keep having at night?); whatever it is, they are looking good. Strength was up on everything, so that was another happy bonus. (The day off yesterday must have done me some good, LOL).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0355 (waking at 0315, but I must have gone back to sleep), so ~5.5 hours sleep. So, yah, it took me a while to get up (good thing someone texted me and I woke to that!) Haven't felt tired since, though.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Still slogging away at my business plan. Now it's just writing it up from all the bits of paper and spreadsheets I have everywhere (LOL). As it has the last few days, I keep forgetting time, and have not been eating (VERY big spank! You want to KEEP your muscle!)...

Energy: Loving it.

Motivation: I need to remember to EAT (geez, when Rosie FORGETS to eat the world turns upside down, LOL...)

Mood/Aggression: Good. Positive. Smiling.

Libido: Been working away so hard it hasn't had a chance...Later, though...Maybe...

Endurance: Yes.

Strength: Still improving each session. Got to be pleased with that

Quality of Training: AWESOME! LOVING IT!

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump in arms in the gym. Vascularity was way high on the charts in forearms and hands (yeah, the veins in the top of my hands look like they have "lumps" in them...), and my cephalic and brachial veins were strong as (like I've never seen before...)

Muscle Hardess/Density: Definitely delts and arms are harder.

Body Composition and Look: Either I've gained muscle or I've lost fat in my upper back/delts and arms (especially delts and arms), because they look the biggest that they have been to date in the gym (and the guys are starting to comment...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Maybe I'm experienceing the appetite suppression effects of L-PM, now that I am taking it first thing in the morning when I wake up (because I never have before)? Or maybe its just me concentrating so hard that any hunger is seemingly lost (because when the endless food vacuum is not eating or feeling hungry...Well, that's just not 'normal')...So, I'm "forgetting" to eat during the day, and then at night I am like a ravenous tiger, eating whatever I can scavenge from the pantry in quantities that no sane person should ever be able (or want, for that matter) to put away in a single sitting (sigh)...But ending on a POSITIVE note: I am looking forward to getting my supplies of NeoVar 2.0 next week; can't wait to see what it does to me!...
You will be pleasantly appeased with how good NeoVar 2.0 makes you feel. However, I do warn you that the NeoVar 2.0 can not only increase your appetite, but also significantly decrease your appetite as well. Its like I told Jammie...I was like a black hole after taking it, but prior to taking it I really had to remind myself to eat and even sometimes force myself to eat, actually I'm still experiencing those issues as I have still have some beta pills left over...:). The L-PM does have some nice appetite suppressing effects and I am thinking that may have something to do with your decrease in appetite...especially knowing you...LOL. :p. Keep up the positive flow and keep at that hard work Rosie. Looking good!

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
First time I've heard THAT (please DON'T compare me to the women you see in the gym!)...Oh, so your ego has shown up already, LOL (you might be SURPRSIED!)

I am logging Drive, RPM, IGF-2, NeoVar, and Lipotrophin-PM.
I must admit yout log is amazing and so is your determination and drive. If there were more women like I would more than likely think differnt of them.

-TF

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ur crazy ! keepup the good work
You can bet on it!

You will be pleasantly appeased with how good NeoVar 2.0 makes you feel. However, I do warn you that the NeoVar 2.0 can not only increase your appetite, but also significantly decrease your appetite as well. Its like I told Jammie...I was like a black hole after taking it, but prior to taking it I really had to remind myself to eat and even sometimes force myself to eat, actually I'm still experiencing those issues as I have still have some beta pills left over...:). The L-PM does have some nice appetite suppressing effects and I am thinking that may have something to do with your decrease in appetite...especially knowing you...LOL. :p. Keep up the positive flow and keep at that hard work Rosie. Looking good!
Yeah, I never noticed the appetite suppressing effects when I was just dosing it at night. Also, though, I have been under an incredible amount of stress, and that may be contributing to it (then again, it also contributes to the binging late at night when I haven't eaten all day, too!)...But yeah, the different stacks and dosing times are having some interesting effects on my body and how I feel...It's not bad, though, just different...

I must admit yout log is amazing and so is your determination and drive. If there were more women like I would more than likely think differnt of them.
I probably have a similar opinion to you on most females, LOL. But, as I've mentioned before, I am NOT like most females (never have been and never plan to be!), so expect to be constantly surprised! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well just to tease you I'm going to shower then straight to the gym... going to pump myself!! haha pity I have to walk in the rain to get there! damn crap weather here!

Rosie < Libido :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No comment :p

Well just to tease you I'm going to shower then straight to the gym... going to pump myself!! haha pity I have to walk in the rain to get there! damn crap weather here!

Rosie < Libido :p
Oh yeah, well I changed my mind (but going to be a "double" gym session tomorrow!)...No rain here today, either...And "Rosie < Libido"; am I supposed to be INSULTED? (LOL)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

1100 - Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 112-120 rpm
b. 20km time-trial @ 120 rpm @ 46km/hr pace
When I got up, I considered making today another rest day (I know, Craig...), since it took me almost an hour to get up, and my body ached like I had been run over by something heavy...But, no, the head won't allow more than ONE day off a week from now on (no excuses acceptable!), so, instead of going for a run (since I didn't want to embarress myself with a slow time; yes, even I have SOME ego, LOL), I got on the rollers. I didn't want to do an "easy" session, though, and after a brief "warm-up" I decied to do a time-trial. It definitely made my legs work, but I was stoked to find that I am still able to hold a decent pace (yes, a little different on rollers to actually doing it on the road, since there is no elements or hills to contend with, but still...), if only for a short while When I got off the rollers I was walking on air...But at least I wasn't as jittery and "high" as I had been before I did my ride. Good times, good times...

1144 - Abs:
a. 2 x [a. swiss ball double-leg raises x 40, b. ab vacuum x 10]
b. bicycle R/L x 25 per leg
During my second set of s/b db-lg raises I could feel a stretch in my gluteus medius. It wasn't painful, just a little annoying.

1225 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0906 (waking at 0615, 0700, and 0723), so ~10 hours sleep. I just lay there until 1000 though, before I was fully awake. My arms and calves ached and and I felt so shattered...And I SHOULDN'T have...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Yep, there. Haven't done any study or made any more progress on my business plan today, though, since I got up late, and then had the rugby this afternoon.

Energy: Loads of "nervous", shaky energy; been as high as a kitty on catnip most for of the day...

Motivation:

Mood/Aggression: High and happy!

Libido: Oh yeah, baby! (LOL)

Endurance: Very good.

Quality of Training: After all these years, and having not done any REAL cycling training for such a long time, to be able to do 20km in 26 min; yeah, I'm ok with that...

Pump and Vascularity: Incredible pump in legs (but what did you expect after spinning like that for 20km?). Vascularity has been as high as usual, especially in my forearms and hands...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs and butt are harder, LOL...

Body Composition and Look: My upper body (and Adonis belt area) looks as if it is leaning out, whilst from the waist down (except for around my hips) I am fairly the same as I have been...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Great, so far...Yes, Michael, she's smiling; and Sean, she's working hard...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice to see another woman on the board who trains hard!

I was on the RPM/Neo combo and after 3 weeks I had to stop it because of major acne. Are you getting any of that. i'm debating giving the RPM another shot but literally nothing I used stopped the acne or greasy skin.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice to see another woman on the board who trains hard!

I was on the RPM/Neo combo and after 3 weeks I had to stop it because of major acne. Are you getting any of that. i'm debating giving the RPM another shot but literally nothing I used stopped the acne or greasy skin.
No, that particular combo doesn't give me acne...Then again, I generally have good skin, and the only times I get any acne is in the week pre-period, or when I'm under really severe mental stress...I would recommend trying a daily facial moistorizer with royal jelly, beeswax, and vitamin E in it, though; that usually helps me out when my skin gets stressed...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

1225 - Chest/Back (1 min recovery between supersets):
1a. BB BOR 2 x 8, 2 x 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. Flat BB BP 2 x 8, 2 x 6
2a. WG LPD 2 x 8, 2 x 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. Inc BB BP 2 x 8, 2 x 6
3a. CG TR2 x 8, 2 x 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. P/U (feet on bench) 2 x 8, 2 x 6
4a. CG SR 2 x 8, 2 x 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 4b. Inc DB BP 2 x 8, 2 x 10
Man, what a session! I was jittery and jumpy and high as anything when I walked into the gym. Because I didn't do a gym session yesterday, I combined back and chest. With EVERYTHING I had to keep INcreasing my weights, since it all seemed so easy! And some of them I was blown away by the amount that I ended up at, since, well...Sometimes we have this mindset that stops us from pushing ourselves and moving up to weights that we think we can't handle, and usually I am pretty good at NOT having this, and after today I shall never EVER be tempted to think anything like that again! I started the session with the aim of doing 2 x 8 and 2 x 6 for each exercise, so that meant each set choosing a weight that would allow me to get 8 or 6 reps out and NO MORE. For the first set of everything, the weights I chose were what I finished on last week, and they were all TOO EASY! So, up they went for each set. The only exercise that I struggled a bit on was Flat BB BP, with my last 2 sets, but the weight was still MORE than last week, and I managed to get all the "required" reps out (albeit very slowly, but still...), so that's ok. My biggest surprise came with the Inc DB BP, because usually when I do this exercise on Chest day it is done second, and the weight that I used with my second set today is normally the weight that I do for 4 x 6-8 reps on Chest day; and today I went up again, and then yet again, and actually got 10 reps put for each (I decided to keep going to see what I could do here, even though I planned to do only 6 reps)! I was more than pleased when I left the gym...Was still jittery though, and aware of EVERYTHING...And apparently I was shaking with every rep on every set (so I was told...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0200-1102 (waking at 0615), so ~9 hours sleep! Yes, another late night. But yesterday I was still wide awake as ever late, and so stayed up watching DVDs, finally deciding that I really should do my body a favour and go to bed at ~0130. Good sleep, though. Lots of dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very aware of everything today. I'm almost "jumpy"...

Energy: Bouncing off the walls. I feel like I should do something more (but I won't; let the body recover from the gym session, since I know that it took way more out of me than it feels like!)...

Motivation: Way there; how could it NOT be!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Didn't need it in the gym (even though it was probably the hardest and best session I've done in WEEKS!). And even if I had decided on a boxing session today I doubt that there would be any aggression there either; the driving force would simply be to hit as hard and as fast as possible to make it as intense as possible to get rid of all this energy!...

Libido: Hmmmm, this little baby is revving her engine, LOL...

Endurance: Awesome.

Strength: Went up by 12-14% on most of my lifts (from last week). And with Inc DB BP a whopping 20% increase by the last set! So, strength is definitely improving! (This week has been the BEST so far, in the gym).

Quality of Training: ****ing AWESOME! So loving it!

Pump and Vascularity: Didn't get as much of a pump in my chest as I usually do; got it in arms, though, especially biceps...As for vascularity, that was same as usual.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms and legs are definitely harder.

Body Composition and Look: Upper abs and Adonis belt really standing out today. Chest is continuing to get leaner too. My breasts are fuller than they have been in a while though, and I'm NOT losing any noticeable size there, compared to when I have leaned up in the past, so, interesting...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Brilliant!...No DOMS in arms or calves anymore, and feel nothing yet from today's gym session...I still feel a bit UNattached to my body right now, though...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overview of Week 2

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 53 kg (i.e.116.6 pounds)
Body composition: 11.3% bodyfat (BF)

Comments: So, no WEIGHT change, but a noticeable difference in body composition from last week...At 53kg and 11.9% BF I had 46.793kg LBM and 6.307 kg BF. At 53kg and 11.3% BF I have 47.011kg LBM and 5.989 kg BF. That's an INcrease of 0.318 kg (i.e. 0.6996 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.318 kg (i.e. 0.6996 pounds) of BF...Funny that I gained LBM and LOST BF, considering my diet this week (but hey, I'm NOT complaining!)

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.6 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
Hb: 113 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: So, Hb a little down on last week; RBC the same. Understandable, since I didn't do as much training (2 hours less) this week as I did last week. Just noting that all my RBC/HB characteristics are abnormal as well, moreso than last week. No worries, though...

RESTING HEART RATE: 33 bpm.

DIET

I'm used to the supplement dosing now...Eating has been a bit bad this week, simply because many days I have been so focussed on my study that I have been forgetting to eat (also perhaps a bit of appetite suppression there), and thus, when I HAVE eaten, it has been a "binge" at night, with most of the day's required (or more) calories in a single sitting (so NOT optimal); and my protein intake per day has been about HALF what it has NEEDED to be. So, NOT a good week as far as diet is concerned...I'm just so lucky that I didn't LOSE any LBM!...

TRAINING

Only one day off this week (good). Did all planned sessions, except for two (and even then, the gym session that I missed I "made up"), so pretty pleased with that. Training this week, although a bit different than it has been, was also far more intense than it has been. Have really enjoyed every session; and each gym session this week has been the best so far for each particular body-part!

Last edited:
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
DIET

I'm used to the supplement dosing now...Eating has been a bit bad this week, simply because many days I have been so focussed on my study that I have been forgetting to eat (also perhaps a bit of appetite suppression there), and thus, when I HAVE eaten, it has been a "binge" at night, with most of the day's required (or more) calories in a single sitting (so NOT optimal); and my protein intake per day has been about HALF what it has NEEDED to be. So, NOT a good week as far as diet is concerned...I'm just so lucky that I didn't LOSE any LBM!...
Uh oh... not a binge! ;) My appetite is damn controlled with the tyrosine/DLPA combo. I thought I was going to splurge on something last night, but my appetite wouldn't let me even if I lost the will power.

Your log is VERY extensive (pretty damn long read!)... keep up the good work and beware of the urge to splurge ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Rosie, do you have your avy available in an 18"x24" size?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh oh... not a binge! ;) My appetite is damn controlled with the tyrosine/DLPA combo. I thought I was going to splurge on something last night, but my appetite wouldn't let me even if I lost the will power.

Your log is VERY extensive (pretty damn long read!)... keep up the good work and beware of the urge to splurge ;)
Yeah, I'm not too worried, since somehow it's meant that I've gained muscle mass (yes, weird, I know; shouldn't really have happened like that). But yeah, being careful, since I'm CUTTING here, not bulking anymore...

Rosie, do you have your avy available in an 18"x24" size?
No, sorry; I somehow accidentally deleted the original images when I resized them (yeah, annoyed me too...) Why?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not too worried, since somehow it's meant that I've gained muscle mass (yes, weird, I know; shouldn't really have happened like that). But yeah, being careful, since I'm CUTTING here, not bulking anymore...

No, sorry; I somehow accidentally deleted the original images when I resized them (yeah, annoyed me too...) Why?
I think he wants a poster of your abs above his bed. :D

Adams

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ha! I was thinking of how many copies you could sell on NP!

Status
Not open for further replies.