The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANs Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 8 of 13 First ... 3678910 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Im a big music buff. I love many kinds and I sometimes find myself living thru music. That vid posted is ****in awesome as is that song , ive never heard of these guys im gonna get to downloadin

feel free to post up more examples im up for anything similar to this
    Here's a couple of songs, then, Joe (there's no actual clip, per se, but just listen...)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 42

0830 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 75% [est.] HRmax
    b. 3 min in 39x16 @ 85% HRmax
    c. 10km time-trial in 39x15 @ 46.15 km/hr pace @ 90-95% HRmax
    d. 1 min in 39x18
    HR rose a little easier in the 'warm-up' stage today. Good. Was feeling quads a little from yesterday, so decided to have a little longer getting the body ready and my HR up, before I did the time-trial. Upped the pace, though, once my HR reached 90% HRmax, and just held it there. Cadence was around 115-118 rpm (optimal time-trial cadence is ~120 rpm), but the way my legs were, that was fine enough. Was wearing a jersey today, and it was clinging to me with all the sweat, LOL. Gave myself a minute afterwards for the legs to 'recover'.

0915 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0625, so ~8.5 hours sleep. No disturbances. Deep and dark and very refreshing.

Mental Alertness/Focus: It's still early, yet, but it's here, and going to stay. After lunch I will get stuck into my meta-analysis (yeah, always prefer studying from either 1200 or 1500), since I have some ground to make up there (and you think YOU'RE behind, Craig!)

Energy: Wide awake. Controlling the urge to add in a run this afternoon...

Motivation: As high as ever

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Almost relaxed (now that the end is in sight, my mind has calmed down so much that the change is unbelievable!)...Really good mood...

Libido: Still high..."You want me, boy? Outstanding!" LOL (The boy has been playing computer games all weekend, and some of the things that the characters say make me laugh )...But yeah, been high as, especially at night...

Endurance: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Just goes to show that you don't have to spend HOURS training to get RESULTS!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Veins in hands are like hoses (still hurting a bit from the boxing on Tuesday, too). Rest are ok; nothing too special...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same.

Body Composition and Look: She ALMOST smiles at the naked reflection in the mirror...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Good. Calm. Confident. Positive...Nothing is ever lost...And NOTHING is ever IMpossible!!!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Overview of Week 6

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 52 kg (i.e. 114.4 pounds)
    Body composition: 10% BF

Comments: At 52kg and 10% BF I have 46.8kg LBM and 5.2 kg BF. At 52.5kg and 10.7% BF I had 46.8825kg LBM and 5.6175 kg BF. That means a DEcrease of 0.0.0825 kg (i.e. 0.1815 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.4175 kg (i.e. 0.9185 pounds) of BF...So, lost some LBM this week. Not a lot (but every bit can make a difference). I don't LOOK as if I have lost muscle, so here's hoping that it was just food or water. The BF is still coming off, and the ratio loss this week was 1:5 of LBM:BF (better to be losing more BF than LBM. Even better to just be losing BF, though!)...Just quickly, I have only lost a total of 1kg (i.e. 2.2 pounds) over the last 6 weeks. It doesn't sound like much, but I'm actually pretty pleased with this, since I am more concerned with my body COMPOSITION, and I have gone from 14.2% BF to 10% BF in those 6 weeks. So, not bad at all, considering...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.7 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 116 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Hb is now 'normal'. Good. Maybe the week off the gym was what I needed to 'recover'. Anyways, RBC high count is also 'normal' (for me), to compensate for the increase in Hb.

Other Notes:

Creatinine: 81 umol/L (Normal range 50-100)
    eGFR: 80 ml/min/1.73m2 (Normal range 80-120)

Comments: Both back to 'normal'. CM definitely agrees with my body better than CEE. No more needs to be said here.

RESTING HEART RATE: 32 bpm. Dropped a bit, then. See how much HARD work it takes to even get it to do that!

DIET

Had 2 higher CHO/calorie days this week. There were a couple of days where some meals were missed and then ended up eating a lot at night (the higher calorie days, LOL). But, as I have learnt, I DO need those higher calorie days to effectively lose BF. Too low calories and I lose LBM, and that is just NOT cool.

Was the last week OFF IGF-2 this week. Back onto the IGF-2/NeoVar stack next week.

Since started new timing and dosing of Osteobolin-C this week, have had less aches and pains in hips and knees. I have, however, been doing less walking. But spinning frequency on the bike hasn't changed (and that's what contributed the most, I think), so perhaps I just needed that higher dosage and frequency?

Supplement usage and dosings for the next 6 weeks:
    RPM 1 x 2 per day (40 min pre-gym, and on non-gym days 60 min pre-cardio).
    NeoVar - 2 x 2 per day (40 min pre-gym and asap post-gym, and on non-gym days 40 min pre-cardio and asap post-cardio).
    IGF-2 - 3 x 2 per day (40 min pre-gym (on non-gym days 40 min pre-cardio), 45 min pre-lunch, and last thing at night).
    Lipotrophin-PM - 2 x 2 per day (first thing in the morning and last thing at night).
    Osteobolin-C - 4 x 2-3 per day (3 caps first thing in the morning and 30 min pre-gym, and 2 caps asap post-gym and last thing at night; on non-gym days 3 caps first thing in the morning and asap post-cardio, and 2 caps with dinner and last thing at night).
    Posiedon-BA 3 serves per day (first thing in the morning, 30 min pre-gym (on non-gym days 30 min pre-afternoon tea), and last thing at night).
    Calcium supplement 1 x per day.

TRAINING

Had a week off resistance training. Feels weird; I feel almost starved of it! In the meantime, had no days off training this week, making sure that each cardio session was hard enough to stress the body, but not so intense as to shatter me for the next day. Training will be back to 'normal' next week.
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 06-08-2008 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Corrected typo.

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Here ya go Joe!

Hey Joe, I would assume your were talking about "The Exies" video and the song was "These Are The Days". Anyway, here is a few others you might like if you liked that one...

No video, but another great song

YouTube - The Exies - Stray

Omit the video, but the song is awesome

Truly one of my fav songs to listen to at any particular time...

Ok Rosie Time. LOL. Nice commentary Rosie Babe...you like the reflection of your naked body in the mirror...this is a good thing. Actually that means your doing really good considering how hard you can be on yourself. Nonetheless...keep it going babe. Oh yeah, forgive the hijacking for a second there Roise babe...I was just trying to introduce Joe and you as well to some other kickass music from the Exies. BTW...great track selections there yourself. Theory of a Deadman and Sevendust...I have pretty much all of their stuff...lol.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Nice commentary Rosie Babe...you like the reflection of your naked body in the mirror...this is a good thing. Actually that means your doing really good considering how hard you can be on yourself. Nonetheless...keep it going babe. Oh yeah, forgive the hijacking for a second there Roise babe...I was just trying to introduce Joe and you as well to some other kickass music from the Exies. BTW...great track selections there yourself. Theory of a Deadman and Sevendust...I have pretty much all of their stuff...lol.
    I didn't say I DID like it; I said ALMOST (difference!)...Yeah, well, everyone is their harshest critic...Then again, what most people consider looks good is not MY opinion...So...shrug...LOL. Yeah, some pretty cool stuff there...Same here

6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Because I CAN.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 43

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    HELLLLOOOO, beautiful morning Cold and crisp, and I was looking FORWARD to getting out on the road! Run went really well today. I wasn't struggling as much with the latter sprints as I was last Friday; in fact, I was doing BETTER! No aches or anything, either, which is great. So, happy girl, all ready and bubbly for the gym!

0505 - Stretch 29 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery, except after Abs - 30 sec recovery):
    1. DB SP 1 x 10, 4 x 8, 1 x 4
    2. BB SP 2 x 6
    3. DB LR 4 x 12
    4. DB RR 4 x 10
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
    6. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10]
    Back in the gym at last! (Man, it feels like forever!) A VERY good session today! I did soooo much better than I thought I would, having just had a week OFF! But, start at the beginning. Ok, so started on the weight just below that which I used on the last time that I did DB SP, as thought that maybe I might have possibly lost some strength. But no, that was easy as. Ok, so move up the weights, to what I used last time. 8 reps at that was fine, too. Each set I kept on going up, and up, and up. I was only going to do 4 sets on the DB SP (and 4 on BB SP), but decided that I wanted to see what I could get to. In the end I stopped at 20kg (i.e. 44 lb; yes, EACH hand) DB, and nearly dropped them attempting a 5th rep on my last set. So, pleased with that...BB SP was good, too, using weight finished at last time...DB LR and DB RR ok. Really seeing the separation in my delts coming out nicely...DB Shrugs ok, too...Didn't feel abs too much; felt them more doing the swissball stuff last week, actually...But, really pleased with the session. I'll be expecting great things from my body from now on (yes, even better than usual, LOL...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: Well, the all-nighter never happened; I fell asleep (attempting Research, yet again; what does THAT say?) Anyways, must have been about 2115 when I dozed off, which is pretty early for me, considering how long it usually takes me to fall asleep when I go to bed! But sleep was very broken, and woke at 0000, 0115, 0200, and then the usual 0315. So ~6 hours sleep. Not quality at all...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good; good. Had a meeting with my Research Supervisor earlier this afternoon (yes, I got what I needed to get done in a hurry this morning between meetings). So, very alert, even now.

Energy: Bouncing off the walls. Did the last of my power testing just before lunch. It didn't seem to take as much out of me as I thought, so all good. Then again, nothing ever does at the time; I never usually feel anything until a day (or few) later! One of the first years asked me if I was gong to do a boxing session today, and I said no, LOL (yeah, you heard right; I want my knuckles to heal before I do another. Might have to start wrapping my hands inside my baggloves from now on, too...)

Motivation: Two assessments on Friday, and then it's into the home straight for the last two ...Awesome training this morning has made me really look forward to the hols, when I'll have loads of time (well, in between travelling and work, LOL) to thrash the body without having to worry about being too awake for study...

Mood/Aggression: Yeah, happy as, aye.

Libido: This little bunny has been pretty high the last couple of days, especially as stress levels begin to rise (trying to tell me something, fella? LOL).

Endurance: Awesome as.

Strength: 21% increase in DB SP; I can be pleased with that, LOL.

Quality of Training: Yep, AWESOME (hehe, seems to be my word for today, LOL).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in anterior delts was reasonably strong today...Vascularity is starting to show again more...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Hardening up still. All over.

Body Composition and Look: Arms, delts and upper back continuing to look better and better...Lower body FEELS like it's smaller, even though my measurements have NOT changed in the last 6 weeks at all (weird...)...Breasts are definitely smaller, noticeably less full than this time last week...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Positive. Happy. Smiling.

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 44

0815 - Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (70-75% est. HRmax)
    b. 4 min @ Level 2 @ 112 rpm (75-85% est. HRmax)
    c. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 112 rpm (85% est. HRmax)
    d. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 112 rpm (85-90% est. HRmax)
    e. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 112 rpm (90-95% est. HRmax)
    f. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 112 rpm (90-95% est. HRmax)
    g. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 112 rpm (90-95% est. HRmax)
    h. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 112 rpm (90-95% est. HRmax)
    i. 3 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (75-95% est. HRmax)
    Step protocol again today, but for a little longer. HR rose fairly quickly in the first 'step'. After that it was a battle to get it 'going'; I felt as if I should be spinning more, but kept it at a steady 112 rpm. At 11 minutes I began to feel quite warm, and all the heat seemed to rush to my face. At 22 minutes the sweat was starting to trickle down my face and back. At 25 minutes I started breathing a little harder, but returned to normal after a couple of minutes. HR would just NOT rise, today. Which is interesting. Legs were fine; they coped well. It was like they were on automatic for cadence, turning over without seeming effort, even as the resistance increased (it was breathing today). I could have kept going (legs), and almost went through the steps again, but didn't. Good session.

0915 - Stretch 23 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0315; which is when I probably SHOULD have gotten up!), so ~8 hours sleep. I was pretty fatigued last night, but stayed up later doing an assignment. Sleep deep and dreamless.

Mental Alertness/Focus: I'm so much more RELAXED today than I have been in a long time; it's like the stress has suddenly almost gone (but not quite). I'm far more confident about my meta-analysis, and only have to write it now. As for the other 2 assessments this week, almost done there, so, yeah ok. Still feeling a little fatigued, and not really wanting to do much in the way of study today; but I WILL finish one of those assignments tonight...

Energy: Energizer bunny has slowed down a little today. A bit fatigued (probably from the gym yesterday; it actually takes more out of me than I realize).

Motivation: Still there. Still strong. Especially now.

Mood/Aggression: No aggression (But I had some last night; MAN!)...Mood calm and steady and flat...

Libido: He's calmed down a little. Prepare for the highlights tonight, though, LOL...

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Pushing that body a little more each day. "Excellent!" she says, with a sparkle in her eyes

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity particularly noticeable in lower anterior legs...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs keep getting harder; I barely have to flex and they're already hard.

Body Composition and Look: "You're definitely getting leaner" I was told this morning. It seems that it's all going to go from my upper body first this time around, and then move on to the lower body...

Overall Sense of Feeling: She smiles faintly.

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great work girl! I enjoy following along in your success. Keep kickin' azz!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Yes, well, I'm not used to losing...

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Great work girl! I enjoy following along in your success. Keep kickin' azz!
    Thanks, T. Yeah, I am LOVING training at the moment! It seems that every day hits another high note. Which is all cool...And yeah, well, anything BUT success is simply UNacceptable (as Sean will tell you! LOL)...Glad to have you along (at least that makes ONE who's not here ONLY for the pictures )

11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.16%

jeebus ur avatar

in for full pic send via email

i like 76 dust seen the in concert many moons back great music

theory of a deadman rocks also
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thanks, T. Yeah, I am LOVING training at the moment! It seems that every day hits another high note. Which is all cool...And yeah, well, anything BUT success is simply UNacceptable (as Sean will tell you! LOL)...Glad to have you along (at least that makes ONE who's not here ONLY for the pictures )
    I don't know if unacceptable even covers it....that might be an understatement. LOL.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    jeebus ur avatar

in for full pic send via email
    "Full-size" is avatar on bb.com (I no longer have the HUGE version).

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Lol - Oh, me likey the smokin' pics too!

Legendary

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Lol - Oh, me likey the smokin' pics too!
    Who wouldn't or doesn't for that matter? Rosie works hard and her body definitely shows it. This girl doesn't settle on just looking good...its always about looking better. This is why I'd be willing to bet she'll eventually end up adding some trophies to her collection when she steps on stage.

Anyway, always nice to see my AM bro T1 chippin in...lol.

Cheers Brutha Man!
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 45

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 5 min jogging
    Another morning. Another run. Looked forward to it. Loved it. Wasn't cold this morning; felt more like spring than winter. Tum a bit upset today. Started fatiguing at the 18th sprint, and the last 2 sprints were definitely at a slower pace. Until then, though, they were ok. Brilliant, actually. Felt strong and fast. Only ache was in left delt/bi insertion/origin, but not sharp and certainly not very painful. Hip flexors I felt quite a bit afterwards, though.

0515 - Stretch 23 min.

0600 - Arms (3 min recovery between CG PU sets, and 1 min recovery between tri-bi supersets):
    1. CG PU 4 x 12, 10, 7, 6
    2. Weighted Dips 1 x 10, 3 x 8 SUPERSETEED WITH 3. DB ZC 4 x 8
    4. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 6 SUPSETTED WITH 5. Inc DB BC 4 x 6
    6. O/H Rope Cable T/ext 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Alt. DB HC 2 x 12
    New highs reached today, so pretty pleased with the session. Gaining my strength back slowly on the CG PU, so no complaints there. For dips I really should get a belt or chain to hang a weight from on my hips, as my feet were struggling a little to hold onto the DB today (15.5kg a little too much for them to handle, but they have no other choice at the moment). DB ZC struggled with. On the other hand, my upper back, delts, and bis looked ****ing ripped as while I was doing them. Increased weight for Flat CG BB BP up 14% from last week, on the last 3 sets; and did better at the Inc DB BC, too. Weight more on O/H Rope Cable T/ext. Added Alt. DB HC back in, just as a change; and was REALLY seeing anterior delts and bis 'popping' during them. DIDN'T want to leave the gym today!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Dreaming, last night. Woke feeling a little shattered, actually; and with a stuffy head...

Mental Alertness/Focus: What I have been awake has been good. Slept this afternoon from ~1425-1555, which is ok, since tonight is this week's all-nighter...

Energy: Good. Was quite 'bouncy' in the gym. And at school. Feel a little fatigued now, though...

Motivation: Nearly done with the study; I shall finish all but the meta-analysis and its presentation tonight, so feeling pretty chilled on that front, really...Training is awesome; no motivation needed THERE...

Mood/Aggression: Good mood. No aggression needed.

Libido: My body has been REALLY responsive the last week or so, and especially last night. Man, maybe the stress IS being released somehow?...shrug...

Endurance: Better.

Strength: Definitely better

Quality of Training: Keep pushing the bar and making each session harder and better than the last! You're doing a good job so far.

Pump and Vascularity: Awesome pump in triceps and biceps today (not so much in forearms, which is how it should be)...Vascularity is starting to look 'knotted' again; and veins in legs starting to display more...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts and arms harder, definitely...

Body Composition and Look: Upper body continues to look leaner by the day; it's almost like I'm watching the fat melt off! Area around hips is the same. Lower body, though measurements have NOT been changing over the last 6 weeks, looks SMALLER than it did even from last week (weird...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Time flies, does it ever! 2 hours is mere pittance talking to you, Sean...Seriously...Apart from stuffy head (I best NOT be getting sick again; there will be NO more weeks off, and no more than the ONE day off a week, if I DO!) I am good.

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Wink That's the plan

Rosie works hard and her body definitely shows it. This girl doesn't settle on just looking good...its always about looking better. This is why I'd be willing to bet she'll eventually end up adding some trophies to her collection when she steps on stage.
    Thanks for the support (and the faith), Sean. Once you get used to something, you kind of KEEP expecting it!

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 46

0445 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 110 rpm @ 65% HRmax
    b. 16 min in 39x15 @ 108-110 rpm @ 75-80% HRmax
    The body just wasn't into it this morning. And the head just didn't want to push. Actually, I felt like ****e in general. Tired. It was an effort just to even get HR to 65% HRmax in the first step. Legs didn't want to spin. And I didn't push the issue. I probably should have had the day OFF. But no, stubborn me decided that it would be simply UNacceptable after yesterday. And that was that. So I sat there. I DID stop at 20 minutes, though, instead of continuing on to do 30 minutes. I was really hot and 'clammy' sweaty, which is even WORSE than the usual glistening, dripping sweaty. Afterwards I threw up blood, and that was that.

0545 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2315-0315, so ~4 hours sleep. Dark and dreamless. It was supposed to be an all-nighter last night. But the body fell asleep. Yet again. That's more times this year than I care to count when I've tried to do an all-nighter and fell asleep! What's up with that? Last year I was doing at LEAST one a week! I must be getting old or something, LOL. Or maybe the body is just being pushed to the limits right now, especially where training is concerned (since THAT is NOT suffering at all this year; I'm making sure of that!), and NEEDS that extra sleep...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I have to be there...At least until I get the last of these assessments due tomorrow done (just a few things on one to go). I've spent the majority of the day finishing one off (the group presentation; yeah, she likes to be in control; that way I KNOW we'll get a good grade!), and seeing clients, and now the night will finish the other...But, to be honest, I just want to SLEEP!

Energy: The energizer bunny needs new batteries.

Motivation: I feel like it should be better than what it is. This is just one of those days (Sean, better get that foot of yours ready...)

Mood/Aggression: Tired and flat. Possible aggression brewing...

Libido: Body is still responsive, but my head is NOT in that place today.

Endurance: I could have stayed on there and kept going, as usual, but just couldn't be 'bothered', know what I mean (yeah, even I have those days sometimes, people...)

Quality of Training: Pathetic. NOT happy at all!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump strong, though...Pretty blue lines tattooed all over my legs and arms...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Yeah, hard still. Getting better. All over.

Body Composition and Look: Ok. Not pleased today (but it's one of those days where nothing would make me 'happy'...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: I feel like a ****ing trainwreck! Fatigued as hell (and I shouldn't be). Tired. Stuffy head. Clogged throat. Nausous. Throwing up blood. Not eating and then binging because of not eating...Damn this fragile human immune system! Damn this ****ing fragile human body! Fcuk, fcuk, FCUK! Tomorrow it is going to take a BEATING in the gym for sure!!!

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 47

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 5 min jogging
    Man I was HEATED when I went out this morning (you'll see later). It wasn't cold at all (then again, I was wearing a short-sleeved thermal, LOL) and not a lot of wind. I felt good. Sprints were all great today; no 'lagging' or slowing of pace like on Wednesday. After the 11th sprint, though, I could taste the blood, and it lingered; but it wasn't a problem. I felt strong and powerful, and very, very AGGRESSIVE...

0516 - Stretch 27 min.

0600 - Back (1 min recovery, except between PU sets - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU (pronated grip) 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    2. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    4. CG SR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    5. CG TR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    Sooooo, I was told this morning that "I didn't feel too well". Yeah, ok; don't tell me how I feel! Besides, the aggression from yesterday was sitting just below the surface, and that just set it right off! And in the gym, well...Changed hand grip on PU today, deciding to do pronated, as opposed to the supinated grip that I've been using (Note that I DID do 1-2 SUPINATED CG PU straight AFTER each set of pronated PU). It was a little more difficult, and I could feel it in my rhomboids for some reason. Definitely hits the back STRAIGHT AWAY, instead of the next day, like the supinated version. But, since I felt like anything LESS than 6 reps a set WASN'T pushing myself hard enough, I made it up with supinated CG PU. All good...On to the BB BOR. Small weight increase on my lifts. Really gritting my teeth. After my second set the blood was back, and I felt like I was going to throw it up. The feeling stayed with me for the rest of the session, which wasn't all that pleasant...WG LPD went up here, too. Pleased...Same with CG SR; up 6% from last time I did them...On the last set of the CG TR my forearms were SCREAMING and my hands were clenched so tight to stop from dropping the bar, and my vision went blurry; but I managed...Don't know what it was today, but on the LAST rep of EVERY set of the last four exercises, I could only manage to get the bar 9/10 in on the effort. GRRRRRRRRRR...Anyways, the body DID take a beating (and took it well, I might add). New weight highs, despite the blood and whatnot...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2115-0315 (waking at 0000), so ~6 hours sleep. Deep and dark and dreamless. I was soooo tired yesterday. I waited until I could have my last doses of supplements, and then went straight to bed.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Has been on edge all day today. The group presentation went ****e (and this time, I mean it). We were so UNprepared; the group hadn't practiced what we were going to do, and people were changing things right up until we presented it (GRRRRRRRRR). In the end I gave the slideshow part and the rest of the group did the activities. But, man; I was getting real antsy and frustrated and GRRRRRR (yep, that's today's word, LOL)...Finished and handed in my clinical logbook. How the **** is mine like 20 times the size of everyone elses???...Anyways, all that's left of assessments is my meta-analysis and then its presentation, so next week (they reckon that a week, even TWO weeks, is NOT long enough to do it; but I'll prove them wrong!)...Head is still racing away at lightspeed...Still on edge. And ready to snap at anything...Or laugh...

Energy: Well, from the looks of things this morning I was told that I "didn't have any" (the tiger pounced at that, growling away fiercely...) But I've been full of it all day. All pent up and wanting to explode. The HIIT run and gym weren't enough this morning. I was going to add a boxing session after I'd finished my logbook, but in the end I had to eat. All good though. At least the energizer bunny's got her batteries BACK!

Motivation: Stronger.

Mood/Aggression: Last night I was getting angry and pissed off at anything and everything (yeah, Sean, it got a bit better for a while, and then whoooom...Yours wasn't the only head that got bitten off yesterday!) This morning it was the same. That aggression that has somehow been dormant for most of the last 20 weeks has suddenly reappeared in FORCE. I am the Alpha Male in my world right now! And yeah, now you realize that she's NOT the sweet, nice, little innocent that you thought she was...

Libido: Body has been VERY responsive when I get aggressive and angry. Head has just wanted to beat something up, though...

Strength: 6-7% increases on all exercises. Not big, I know. But it's SOMETHING...

Quality of Training: ****ing awesome (minus the blood...)

Pump and Vascularity: Pump good in the gym, especially when doing PU with pronated grip...Vascularity; well, it's just awesome today: brachial and cephalic veins really sitting just under the surface of my upper arms, and median cubital vein like a hose, with all the veins in my forearms really straining to get out of my skin...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts, arms, legs; need I say more?

Body Composition and Look: Arms, in particular biceps, are really looking good today. They look really full (maybe all that cheating and binging over the last 2 days, LOL), but leaner. So, no complaints there. Upper back is looking ripped as. Legs are coming along (hurry up, soldier; CATCH UP to the pack!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Like the sea (or the wind), Rosie can change just like that...

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Smile Pics to say the words for me!

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 5 min jogging
    Man I was HEATED when I went out this morning (you'll see later). It wasn't cold at all (then again, I was wearing a short-sleeved thermal, LOL) and not a lot of wind. I felt good. Sprints were all great today; no 'lagging' or slowing of pace like on Wednesday. After the 11th sprint, though, I could taste the blood, and it lingered; but it wasn't a problem. I felt strong and powerful, and very, very AGGRESSIVE...

0516 - Stretch 27 min.

0600 - Back (1 min recovery, except between PU sets - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU (pronated grip) 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    2. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    4. CG SR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    5. CG TR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    Sooooo, I was told this morning that "I didn't feel too well". Yeah, ok; don't tell me how I feel! Besides, the aggression from yesterday was sitting just below the surface, and that just set it right off! And in the gym, well...Changed hand grip on PU today, deciding to do pronated, as opposed to the supinated grip that I've been using (Note that I DID do 1-2 SUPINATED CG PU straight AFTER each set of pronated PU). It was a little more difficult, and I could feel it in my rhomboids for some reason. Definitely hits the back STRAIGHT AWAY, instead of the next day, like the supinated version. But, since I felt like anything LESS than 6 reps a set WASN'T pushing myself hard enough, I made it up with supinated CG PU. All good...On to the BB BOR. Small weight increase on my lifts. Really gritting my teeth. After my second set the blood was back, and I felt like I was going to throw it up. The feeling stayed with me for the rest of the session, which wasn't all that pleasant...WG LPD went up here, too. Pleased...Same with CG SR; up 6% from last time I did them...On the last set of the CG TR my forearms were SCREAMING and my hands were clenched so tight to stop from dropping the bar, and my vision went blurry; but I managed...Don't know what it was today, but on the LAST rep of EVERY set of the last four exercises, I could only manage to get the bar 9/10 in on the effort. GRRRRRRRRRR...Anyways, the body DID take a beating (and took it well, I might add). New weight highs, despite the blood and whatnot...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2115-0315 (waking at 0000), so ~6 hours sleep. Deep and dark and dreamless. I was soooo tired yesterday. I waited until I could have my last doses of supplements, and then went straight to bed.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Has been on edge all day today. The group presentation went ****e (and this time, I mean it). We were so UNprepared; the group hadn't practiced what we were going to do, and people were changing things right up until we presented it (GRRRRRRRRR). In the end I gave the slideshow part and the rest of the group did the activities. But, man; I was getting real antsy and frustrated and GRRRRRR (yep, that's today's word, LOL)...Finished and handed in my clinical logbook. How the **** is mine like 20 times the size of everyone elses???...Anyways, all that's left of assessments is my meta-analysis and then its presentation, so next week (they reckon that a week, even TWO weeks, is NOT long enough to do it; but I'll prove them wrong!)...Head is still racing away at lightspeed...Still on edge. And ready to snap at anything...Or laugh...

Energy: Well, from the looks of things this morning I was told that I "didn't have any" (the tiger pounced at that, growling away fiercely...) But I've been full of it all day. All pent up and wanting to explode. The HIIT run and gym weren't enough this morning. I was going to add a boxing session after I'd finished my logbook, but in the end I had to eat. All good though. At least the energizer bunny's got her batteries BACK!

Motivation: Stronger.

Mood/Aggression: Last night I was getting angry and pissed off at anything and everything (yeah, Sean, it got a bit better for a while, and then whoooom...Yours wasn't the only head that got bitten off yesterday!) This morning it was the same. That aggression that has somehow been dormant for most of the last 20 weeks has suddenly reappeared in FORCE. I am the Alpha Male in my world right now! And yeah, now you realize that she's NOT the sweet, nice, little innocent that you thought she was...

Libido: Body has been VERY responsive when I get aggressive and angry. Head has just wanted to beat something up, though...

Strength: 6-7% increases on all exercises. Not big, I know. But it's SOMETHING...

Quality of Training: ****ing awesome (minus the blood...)

Pump and Vascularity: Pump good in the gym, especially when doing PU with pronated grip...Vascularity; well, it's just awesome today: brachial and cephalic veins really sitting just under the surface of my upper arms, and median cubital vein like a hose, with all the veins in my forearms really straining to get out of my skin...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts, arms, legs; need I say more?

Body Composition and Look: Arms, in particular biceps, are really looking good today. They look really full (maybe all that cheating and binging over the last 2 days, LOL), but leaner. So, no complaints there. Upper back is looking ripped as. Legs are coming along (hurry up, soldier; CATCH UP to the pack!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Like the sea (or the wind), Rosie can change just like that...
    First...it was like this...

And then when you decided to not actually bite my head off...

Enjoy Rosie Babe...should give you some smiles at least...LOL.

Cheers!
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 48

0830 - Rollers:
    a. 3 min @ 112 rpm in 39x18 (60-70% HRmax )
    b. 5 min @ 112-115 rpm in 39x16 (75-85% HRmax )
    c. 10 min @ 115-118 rpm in 39x16 (85-90% HRmax )
    d. 10 min @ 118 rpm in 39x15 (90% HRmax )
    e. 2 min @ 112-115 rpm in 39x18 (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    Interesting session today. HR was rising ever so slowly. Increased resistance AND cadence, since it was being such a ***** about it. Used the higher cadence to 'test' my hips, and they were fine (so Osteobolin-C has kicked in with the new dosing and dose timings). My core temperature rose rapidly, despite the low HR. And after 20 minutes the sweat started dripping off me. No taste of blood. Only small amount of nausea. Good session, though.

0935 - Stretch 20 min.

1000 - Chest/Abs (2 min recovery between each set for Chest, except P/U - 1 min recovery):
    1a. Flat BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. Abs - s/b db-leg raise 4 x 10
    2a. Inc BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. Abs - weighted crunch 4 x 10
    3a. Inc DB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. Abs - hanging knee raises 4 x 10
    4. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 8
    REALLY GOOD SESSION. More new highs reached! Decided that instead of doing Abs at the end, to superset them with my Chest exercises (but recovery was 2 minutes from the end of each Chest set to the start of the next Chest set, NOT between supersets!)...Anterior delts were a little 'sore' today for some reason (they were yesterday, too, during the HIIT Run, (forgot to mention that), but not a limiting factor). However, I haven't lifted that heavy on Flat BB BP in over a year, so strength is starting to pick up nicely there...Inc BB BP was the same. Although, I have NEVER hit that weight before, so a definite new PB for me there...With Inc DB BP, started on the weight that I ended on last time that I did Chest. Was good. Ended going up another 12.5% in weight, which was awesome...Vascularity was the best to date. So was my delt and arm definition; muscles were looking hard and full and pumped. Great stuff! Really pushed myself. It's paying off, too...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0315), so ~8 hours sleep. No dreams last night, either. Good sleep, though. My body is slowly making up for the few hours I've been getting during the week...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Went to the library today, for the first time in ages. I used to read books like they were going out of fashion. Probably a BAD idea, and I will have to make sure that I do my meta-analysis next week, and not just sit down and lose myself in a book! But, been really NOT there for study; the gym SHATTERED me (all good, though).

Energy: I felt awesome from the time I got up, to the time I finished the gym (despite being told after the gym that I looked "half dead" while in there, LOL), and right up until ~1145, when I suddenly felt fatigued. Didn't have a lot of energy for anything after that. Still don't (that's what makes reading so good; at least I don't have to move, and I don't have to think too much). It's going to be an earlier night tonight, methinks...

Motivation: Yeah, baby, yeah; all there!

Mood/Aggression: A bit of aggression there. That Alpha Male (or Alpha Female, should I say? Nah, male; females don't get that angry and aggressive) mentality is really dominating Rosie at the moment. All that aggression and anger and need to be superior...Been taking my car out for a few FAST spins...In between all that, there has been a smile...And a rising libido...

Libido: You're right, Sean; she'd be a wildcat (sometimes) in the bedroom...With the new heights in the gym, and the building frustration and aggression, libido just keeps getting higher and higher...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: 7.5-12.5% increase on all exercises. Stunning.

Quality of Training: I really can't fault it too much. Just keep giving it everything and pushing that body beyond as hard as it can go!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump good...Vascularity the best it has been in the last 6 weeks...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts and arms looking hard not JUST in the gym, but ALL day. FEEL hard, too. Love it

Body Composition and Look: Upper body still leaning out. Upper back and chest mostly...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Rosie is wild and unpredictable and untameable at the moment. She is really coming 'into her own'...
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 06-14-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Added a word in. It was needed, LOL.

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 49

0900 - Rollers:
    35 min @ 108 rpm in 39x16 @ 80% HRmax
    Yeah, I considered NOT doing anything today, and making it my day off this week. But no, no more days off unless I would collapse if I were to train...So, as it were, I got in gear, set the cadence, and just let my HR do what it would today. To my legs and the rest of the body, today was an 'easy' ride, a recovery session, if you may. I could have kept going, and even considered doing 40-60 minutes, but why, if I don't NEED to?

0940 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0800 (waking at 0315 and 0658), so ~9 hours sleep. The body is really trying to play 'catch-up' with the sleep, LOL. Sleep was deep and refreshing. I dreamt, too; and didn't want to open my eyes and have them disappear...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Ok, so far. Going to finish my meta-analysis statistics later today (and then next week I will write it...)

Energy: It's good, aye. I'm not bouncing off the walls like I have been, but I'm not as fatigued as I've been getting suddenly after a hard gym session, either...

Motivation: Strong as ever!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression, today. Just a calm. Possibly 'happy'...

Libido: Was REALLY high, almost off the charts yesterday evening and later last night...Today, subsided a little, but not a lot...So much repression...

Endurance: Always top notch.

Quality of Training: Holding the pace at 80% HRmax, and she considers it a 'recovery' session; what does that say?

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity not as strong as yesterday, but showing more in legs...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Coming along nicely.

Body Composition and Look: Lower body still appears to be getting smaller and leaner, but measurements are still NOT actually changing...

Overall Sense of Feeling: She may be a wildcat, but even wildcats purr

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Overview of Week 7

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 52 kg (i.e.114.4 pounds)
    Body composition: 9.7% BF

Comments: At 52kg and 10% BF I had 46.8kg LBM and 5.2 kg BF. At 52kg and 9.7% BF I have 46.956kg LBM and 5.044 kg BF.That's an INcrease of 0.156 kg (i.e. 0.3432 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.156 kg (i.e. 0.3432 pounds) of BF...Still losing BF...Gaining LBM...And with training being geared towards strength for 2/4 resistance sessions, (and diet having been eating pretty much whatever I want whenever I want), it's RECOMPING rather than CUTTING, per se...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.7 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 115 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Hb still in the 'normal' range. RBC still high. All good.

RESTING HEART RATE: 32 bpm.

DIET

5 high calorie/CHO days this week. Eating has been a little all over the place (yet again), because of study, etc. Been 'making up' for lack of eating during the day at night. Still, not affected BF loss, and I'm still losing (and all the higher calories are just helping me add to my LBM and strength!) Next week, though, needs to be less 'cheating'...

Recovery on IGF-2 has been great (so good to be back on something I have faith in). It's possibly helping contribute to keeping me 'lean' and LBM gains.

The Osteobolin-C has finally started working, and hips are no longer so 'niggly'.

TRAINING

No Days Off this week. Good girl. All training sessions have been done and done well. This has been the best week of training over the last 7 weeks. Strength did NOT decrease, and has continued to increase, despite having the week off resistance training last week. All HIIT was done running, and the rest of cardio on the rollers, giving that variation. All training has been of the highest quality, and each time I have pushed my body to the limit. So, all happy there. Next week shall be aimed at BETTERING the highs reached this week!

24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 50

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 5 min jogging
    It was pretty mild this morning, so just had on a t-shirt and short shorts. Was a ***** of a NE wind, though. Headwind out. Despite that I felt that I was running strongly. My sprints weren't suffering (the body is getting used to them again; good). Everything felt ok, as it should, and Rosie was a happy girl when she got home, ready for a shower before the gym.

0525 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery, except after Abs - 30 sec recovery):
    1. DB SP 1 x 8, 3 x 6
    2. BB SP 4 x 6
    3. DB LR 1 x 12, 3 x 10
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 10
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
    6. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. knee-in x 25]
    Pleased with the session today. Started off at 18.5kg with DB SP, which was easy enough. Moved up to 20kg, which seems to be the right weight for me to get 6 reps out and no more. So, did better than last week, where I only managed 1 x 4 at 20kg. Feels a little weird sometimes, to be lifting MORE than most of the guys in the gym now (they should be doing so much better than me, for their size)...BB SP was good also, at 40kg (i.e. 88 pounds). Was feeling that pain in my right delt/bi insertion/origin on the second set, though, and almost dropped the weight on my last set (so not cool). Still, was ok with the effort...Did first set of DB LR at the weight I finished on last week. For the last 3 sets increased weight by 16.7%...Inc DB RR was the same as last week. After the first set I suddenly felt fatigued and tired, and after each set henceforth I closed my eyes...Increased the weight with DB Shrugs by 9.3% (and no, my arms didn't fall off, like I thought they possibly might, LOL). I was starting to get a little 'spacey' doing them, though, and I think I 'zoned out' a few times...Something a little different for Abs, just so I can feel them tomorrow (hopefully) and feel like I actually DID something for them...See, the body IS working harder. And it's not arguing back, per se; just letting me know how hard it was later in the afternoon, when I'm starting to 'crash' a little...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. We are back to the 4-6 hours weekly sleeping pattern, LOL. A few dreams. A good night's sleep.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Well, since I DIDN'T do anything last night as I planned (I kept reading, instead (dangerous to have so many books around; I've finished 6 of the 12 I got out ALREADY!), which really relaxed me), I had to do it this morning. Working under pressure is definitely a strong point, since I did in 30 minutes what would have probably taken me so much longer if I'd done it last night (simply because I would have had more time to 'waste'). So, starting the writing of my meta-analysis today. Really, thinking about it, it should be as easy as riding a bike (well, you catch my drift...)

Energy: Ok. Like I said, a little 'fatigued' towards the end of my gym session...Felt a little knacked when got home from school at about 1100, so went to bed, and fell asleep for about 10-15 minutes (before I was woken by my alarm for IGF-2 dose 2), and then went back and just lay there until I had to get up for lunch. Still feeling a little 'tired' (or something; almost like the start of a migraine), but will pull through. Maybe a nap this afternoon...

Motivation: Seeing results EVERY session just makes me determined to KEEP pushing HARDER the next time!

Mood/Aggression: A little aggression this morning. Calmed down a bit doing my meta-analysis statistics. Feeling a little frustrated, and, being tired, could either snap or smile at you...

Libido: Well, if he isn't making his presence known...Really, it has been soooo high this last week...And now...Ok, ENOUGH! NOT going there, remember (even if you WANT to...)

Endurance: In strength.

Strength: Still increasing.

Quality of Training: Both sessions good. The change in training is really making a difference.

Pump and Vascularity: Felt the pump most strongly in my anterior delts today...Veins all through my arms look like they have knots in them...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Something is really making a difference, since they just keep getting harder and harder.

Body Composition and Look: "You look the best I've ever seen you", I was told when I'd finished my gym session. No need for ME to say anything, then, LOL...

Overall Sense of Feeling: She's a little all over the place at the moment, but with that undercurrent of aggression, confidence, and strength always beneath it all...

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 51

Ok, so woke with a massive migraine this morning. Actually did NOT want to get up (even as late as I did), but would have quite happily stayed in bed and gone back to sleep (most probably until ~1200). Decided that yes, I WOULD have a day OFF ALL training, and give my body some 'recovery' time, and try to focus on my studies...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0742 (waking at 0315, 0423, and 0658), so ~9 hours sleep. Broken. Deep, though; I don't even remember waking much, just know that I turned off my alarms and lay there at 0315 thinking "I can do gym tomorrow and sleep a little longer" (yeah, well, not THAT long!). Dreaming again.

Mental Alertness/Focus: After lunch, with my meta-analysis, I need to BE THERE. No lapses. No migraine. Nothing to distract me from getting this thing DONE!

Energy: Haven't done a lot. But there's probably some there, somewhere...

Motivation: The mirror gave me loads this morning, LOL...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression just yet. A little flat. No 'happy', either...

Libido: High last night. Still lurking there, just beneath the surface, waiting for an excuse to appear...

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity is stronger than even yesterday (and yesterday afternoon I could have used myself for a human anatomy vein chart!)...The blue streaks are really running into themselves all over my legs; and forearms and hands (especially when I'm in the sun) look like I have wires under my skin...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Glutes and legs are hardening at a faster rate than delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Looking the leanest I have so far (so I should be). Starting to lose the fat from my lower belly (I'm going to have back my 6-pack, with preferably an 8-pack, by the end of July...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: A little 'tired'. Ok, though.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Keep it up Rosie babe. Your definitely making some awesome progress. If your starting to lose the fat from your lower abdominals then thats a good sign. Getting your 8-pack is certainly within reach. Keep on going strong and if you should somehow take a step back I'll kick ya in the ass to make sure you take two steps forward! LOL.

Cheers!
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Wink That's what friends are for

Keep it up Rosie babe. Your definitely making some awesome progress. If your starting to lose the fat from your lower abdominals then thats a good sign. Getting your 8-pack is certainly within reach. Keep on going strong and if you should somehow take a step back I'll kick ya in the ass to make sure you take two steps forward! LOL.

Cheers!
    Yeah, surprising considering the stress I've been putting myself under, and all the really high calorie days (i.e. CHEATING, LOL), but obviously I needed SOMETHING...I know you will

28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 52

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 26 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    Felt pretty fatigued today. Headwind heading out, again, which provided some more resistance than it did on Monday. Because I felt like I wasn't doing well enough, I added in two more efforts, and really made the body dislike me. There were small, sharp pains in my left knee today (started yesterday after showing a client how to squat), and it's hung around until even now, but should pass soon enough. Glad that I did the session. Not so sure that I was PLEASED with it...

0512 - Stretch 22 min.

0600 - Arms (3 min recovery between CG PU sets, and 1 min recovery between tri-bi supersets):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 10, 7, 6
    2. Weighted Dips 4 x 8 SUPERSETEED WITH 3. DB ZC 4 x 8
    4. Flat CG BB BP 1 x 8, 3 x 6 SUPSETTED WITH 5. Inc DB BC 1 x 8, 3 x 6
    6. TPD (v-bar) 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Alt. DB HC 2 x 12
    Still feeling fatigued as I walked into the gym. However, determined to push myself FURTHER than last week's Arms' session, I gritted my teeth, and soldiered on...Did 2 less reps in total for the CG PU than last week. Ok. I must have been using my biceps a little today, since there was a pump in them by the third set...Dips went ok. Stuck with the 13.5kg DB, since my feet weren't holding the 15.5kg well. As it was, I dropped the DB in my third set, and at the end of every other was very nearly coming close to it, too, which was not making me happy. Triceps were also screaming, and after CG PU I was beginning to think that today was going to be just one of those days when you go like ****e and aren't sure why...DB ZC were ok...And now, when I started to smile and realize that no, BANISH the latter thought, because I CAN rise above a ****ty start to the session...At the same weight that I finished on last week for Flat CG BB BP, that I struggled in getting my last 2 reps of a set of 6 out on, I did 8 reps of with EASE today. I was a little stunned at that. Ok, so things were starting to look a bit better. Went on to do the rest at the same weight, which was a definite improvement on last week!...Inc DB BC also improved, with more load. My biceps were REALLY burning with each set. And there was a pain in my left anterior delt, that with each set, spread, until it was felt in my lateral and anterior delts as well...On the last couple of reps of the first set of TPD both my iliopsoas tensed up and cramped painfully, but it passed quickly...Alt DB HC were fine...All through the session the veins in my arms looked knotted as, and brachial veins were making a statement...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315 (waking at 0003), so ~5 hours sleep. Dreaming, I think. Sleep quality not as good as it has been lately. Woke feeling a little 'tired'.

Mental Alertness/Focus: So far I have been too shattered to even want to think. But, meta-analysis after lunch; I have 3500 more words to go...Thinking of an all-nighter to get it finished, so that my Supervisor can have a quick look over my 'first draft' (which is pretty much always what I hand in, LOL), and I can relax a little sooner this 'weekend'...But we'll see...

Energy: Managed all my training. Energy has been very smooth in the gym of late. No constant need to be MOVING. Just smooth, 'relaxed', lifting...Feel absolutely shattered right now, though; and fell asleep on the couch for ~30 minutes at ~0840, and feel like I could so easily do it again...

Motivation: "The power within us is greater than the obstacles ahead of us" - Greg Phillips. "One of the greatest of all principles is that men can do what they think they can do" - Norman Vincent Pearle. "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve" - Napoleon Hill.

Mood/Aggression: Too shattered to have any sort of mood...

Libido: Not even a glimmer..So, he DOES have days when he disappears...And not being wanted; well, that makes him back off a little...I think he's still retreating...

Endurance: There, despite the 'fatigue'.

Strength: Progress is still being made.

Quality of Training: The training itself was ok. Head got into a better space halfway through.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms strong, 'burning' in biceps sometimes...Vascularity stronger than ever...

Muscle Hardess/Density: They harden ever so quickly when flexed now (and even when not...)

Body Composition and Look: There's not a lot of fat left on my upper body TO lose...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok. I just want to get this meta-analysis over and done with, and then REALLY relax and let myself have some fun...

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

Looks like you have been doing a good job babe, and you are the exepction the the rule in more ways than one.

However, the time I have been away from this thing people call the internet; I reassured my belief it is a complete waste of time.

The stuff I have accomplished while away is astonishing, even for me. Maybe that is just me, but from here on out I am starting a new motif for muself, "Just Do It"

Good lilke with your ambitons my dear. I am off to conquer the world!

-Yours truly,

TF
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    Looks like you have been doing a good job babe, and you are the exepction the the rule in more ways than one.
    Thanks, TF...You JUST figured that out, did you?

However, the time I have been away from this thing people call the internet; I reassured my belief it is a complete waste of time.

The stuff I have accomplished while away is astonishing, even for me. Maybe that is just me, but from here on out I am starting a new motif for muself, "Just Do It"
    That WHAT is a waste of time, exactly? Training? The forums? Explain...If you are talking about training, then yeah, anything and everything can be achieved in that area. There are NO limits to what the body can do if there are no limits in the mind!

Good lilke with your ambitons my dear. I am off to conquer the world!
    Cheers. I am sure both you and I shall do just fine

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Wow talk about detail!!!

I just read every post of this thread trying to pass time at work. I was just looking for some Lipo-PM feedback
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Lipo-PM Feedback = post #114

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Wow talk about detail!!!

I just read every post of this thread trying to pass time at work. I was just looking for some Lipo-PM feedback
    Yeah, well detail (along with a few other things, LOL) could be part of my name...As for Lipotrophin-PM feedback, babe, this is what I wrote in post #114:
    I really LOVE Lipotrophin-PM (L-PM). It's actually the only AN supplement that I have used as a stand alone so far, and I could feel the effects of it pretty much straight away. It gives you that thermogenic feeling in your belly about 10 minutes after taking it. My main motivation for using it initially, though, was for the benefits of the deeper and more restful sleep, as well as eliminating drowsiness upon waking, that it offered, since my sleep (if I slept at all!) was often very broken and of poor quality. Plus, I could never sleep for longer than 4-5 hours; on L-PM I have been sleeping up to 10-12 hours sometimes, a dramatic change to how I used to be! If you are going to use L-PM, instead of taking it 45 minutes pre-bed that it recommends on the bottle, though, I suggest taking it either JUST BEFORE you go to bed, or 2-3 hours before you're planning on wanting to be sleeping, since I've found that it takes me 2-3 hours to get to sleep if I take it at any other time (the sleep is great, though, when I get there). Definitely a STAPLE supplement to be using (and if you're wanting to maintain relative leanness, then it can help there too).
    It's definitely a great product. And I've been taking it am AND pm, so that's something else to keep in mind...

33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 53

0910 - Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (65-70% HRmax)
    b. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 112 rpm (75-80% HRmax)
    c. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 112 rpm (80-85% HRmax)
    d. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 112 rpm (85% HRmax)
    e. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 112 rpm (85% HRmax)
    f. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 112 rpm (85-90% HRmax)
    g. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 112 rpm (90% HRmax)
    h. 2 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    Step protocol again. Set the gear at 39x18 and cadence at 112 rpm. HR really battled to rise today. Signs of fatigue are beginning to creep into training the last couple of days (but no, you had a day off on Tuesday, so no more for a while!). 'Clammy' sweaty changed to 'dripping' sweaty at 20 minutes. Legs were ok, robotically turning over. Breathing was a little laboured towards the end. My head felt ok that I'd done the session; it wasn't ok that the session wasn't as good as I'd wanted it to be.

1030 - Stretch 28 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0755 (waking at 0315, 0630, 0645, and 0655), so nearly 9 hours sleep. I was REALLY tired when I woke up (as you can see, I kept drifting back to sleep from 0630 onwards), and had to FORCE myself to get out of bed, when all I wanted to do was just let myself go back to dreamland. So, yeah, the all-nighter will have to be TONIGHT, instead. I am hoping that I will actually BE able to do it, and that training won't suffer tomorrow, and that this meta-analysis can be FINALLY a stress GONE!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Pretty onto it. Found a few errors in my statistics and had to correct them. Got to write the 'Introduction', 'Discussion' and 'Conclusion', as well as my 'Abstract' today (and tonight). Tomorrow I will have to edit it (it will be the FIRST piece of work that I will have edited before handing it in this year so far; bad, I know, but I've just not been too bothered with everything else. This, on the other hand is worth 80% of my Research paper grade, and so needs a little extra attention. Yeah, and shouldn't have been LAST minute either). Sean KICKS!!!

Energy: Still a little fatigued. Out of frustration at my meta-analysis, I left it and went for a 90-minute walk last night, just to 'clear' my head (and eat, LOL). It NEEDS to sharpen up for me to be able to focus...

Motivation: "Some people never give up. Some people always fight" - John Connor (The Sarah Connor Chronicles).

Mood/Aggression: Nothing of anything. Just determination...

Libido: Bye, bye, soldier; I'll wait for you to return on the weekend...

Endurance: Yah, ok.

Quality of Training: It was still done at a higher intensity than most would even attempt, but my head's not too happy with it; it could have been BETTER...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity no less than the last few days.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs and glutes hardening even more...

Body Composition and Look: Getting better. From the waist up my upper body looks ripped (but it can get BETTER). Back, delts and arms look the best I have ever seen them (thank you to the added muscle mass).

Overall Sense of Feeling: I just want this meta-analysis FINISHED!

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Hey rosie!

This log continues to look very well articulated with great detail and progress. You certainly have it going on sista. It's been a pleasure to follow along and i wish you continued success!

BTW - The new avy looks amazing! The hand bra is both innovative and hawt!!

Legendary

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Smile Just to re-emphasize!

0910 - Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (65-70% HRmax)
    b. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 112 rpm (75-80% HRmax)
    c. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 112 rpm (80-85% HRmax)
    d. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 112 rpm (85% HRmax)
    e. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 112 rpm (85% HRmax)
    f. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 112 rpm (85-90% HRmax)
    g. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 112 rpm (90% HRmax)
    h. 2 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    Step protocol again. Set the gear at 39x18 and cadence at 112 rpm. HR really battled to rise today. Signs of fatigue are beginning to creep into training the last couple of days (but no, you had a day off on Tuesday, so no more for a while!). 'Clammy' sweaty changed to 'dripping' sweaty at 20 minutes. Legs were ok, robotically turning over. Breathing was a little laboured towards the end. My head felt ok that I'd done the session; it wasn't ok that the session wasn't as good as I'd wanted it to be.

1030 - Stretch 28 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0755 (waking at 0315, 0630, 0645, and 0655), so nearly 9 hours sleep. I was REALLY tired when I woke up (as you can see, I kept drifting back to sleep from 0630 onwards), and had to FORCE myself to get out of bed, when all I wanted to do was just let myself go back to dreamland. So, yeah, the all-nighter will have to be TONIGHT, instead. I am hoping that I will actually BE able to do it, and that training won't suffer tomorrow, and that this meta-analysis can be FINALLY a stress GONE!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Pretty onto it. Found a few errors in my statistics and had to correct them. Got to write the 'Introduction', 'Discussion' and 'Conclusion', as well as my 'Abstract' today (and tonight). Tomorrow I will have to edit it (it will be the FIRST piece of work that I will have edited before handing it in this year so far; bad, I know, but I've just not been too bothered with everything else. This, on the other hand is worth 80% of my Research paper grade, and so needs a little extra attention. Yeah, and shouldn't have been LAST minute either). Sean KICKS!!!

Energy: Still a little fatigued. Out of frustration at my meta-analysis, I left it and went for a 90-minute walk last night, just to 'clear' my head (and eat, LOL). It NEEDS to sharpen up for me to be able to focus...

Motivation: "Some people never give up. Some people always fight" - John Connor (The Sarah Connor Chronicles).

Mood/Aggression: Nothing of anything. Just determination...

Libido: Bye, bye, soldier; I'll wait for you to return on the weekend...

Endurance: Yah, ok.

Quality of Training: It was still done at a higher intensity than most would even attempt, but my head's not too happy with it; it could have been BETTER...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity no less than the last few days.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs and glutes hardening even more...

Body Composition and Look: Getting better. From the waist up my upper body looks ripped (but it can get BETTER). Back, delts and arms look the best I have ever seen them (thank you to the added muscle mass).

Overall Sense of Feeling: I just want this meta-analysis FINISHED!
    Get that damn thing finished Rosie Babe!!!!! Now considering you don't like being ordered around and aren't fond of taking orders that should light a fire under your ass to get ya going! If not...well then dammit bend over and I'll make sure I give you a kick in the ass like I am kicking the game winning field goal in the super bowl! LOL.

Cheers Rosie Babe!
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Hey rosie!

This log continues to look very well articulated with great detail and progress. You certainly have it going on sista. It's been a pleasure to follow along and i wish you continued success!

BTW - The new avy looks amazing! The hand bra is both innovative and hawt!!
    Cheers, T; well keep a followin', 'cause ain't ova yet! ...guys

Get that damn thing finished Rosie Babe!!!!! Now considering you don't like being ordered around and aren't fond of taking orders that should light a fire under your ass to get ya going! If not...well then dammit bend over and I'll make sure I give you a kick in the ass like I am kicking the game winning field goal in the super bowl! LOL.

Cheers Rosie Babe!
    Oh yeah? And did you realize that if ordered I'll just do the OPPOSITE? LOL Nah, anyways, not done any more on it yet, but I WILL be doing the all-nighter tonight, and hopefully by the time it comes to train tomorrow morning I shall have it all done and ready to be printed and edited! Prayer...

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.12%

Very good log.....I'm a bit disappointed though Guejsn...I was amped to see the photos at the beginning...then as I power-scrolled through 10 PAGES of posts to find additional "cheap thrills" I didn't see any others! WTF!!!??

I'd praise you on your physique, but it's sort of pointless and unoriginal...sort of like going up to the dood w/a Lamborghini LP640 and saying, "This is SUCH an awesome car! OMG, it is so fast....." guy's heard it 100x before. Sort of like with me and my 2001 Nissan Maxima BWUAH-HAHAHAH

Serious, very detailed log....Great stuff.....more photos needed for....hmm.....cross-reference w/your numbers.

Best of luck to achieving and maintaining your goals STUNNA!

CHEERS!

-Papa!-
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Harsh, but it's just got to be said...

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Very good log.....I'm a bit disappointed though Guejsn...I was amped to see the photos at the beginning...then as I power-scrolled through 10 PAGES of posts to find additional "cheap thrills" I didn't see any others! WTF!!!??

I'd praise you on your physique, but it's sort of pointless and unoriginal...sort of like going up to the dood w/a Lamborghini LP640 and saying, "This is SUCH an awesome car! OMG, it is so fast....." guy's heard it 100x before. Sort of like with me and my 2001 Nissan Maxima BWUAH-HAHAHAH

Serious, very detailed log....Great stuff.....more photos needed for....hmm.....cross-reference w/your numbers.

Best of luck to achieving and maintaining your goals STUNNA!

CHEERS!

-Papa!-
    Thanks for taking the time to check the log out. But, NEWSFLASH: I'm NOT here to give you (or any other guy) "cheap thrills"! And, like I mentioned in one of the earlier posts, 'post' pics will be posted at the END of the log. As for the "cross-reference" with my numbers, I tell it how it is, bud; nothing more, nothing less, and those that know and see me can attest to that...Cheers, though...

39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

Rosie have you gotten your hands on the new IGF-2 formula yet? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the old vs new.
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Rosie have you gotten your hands on the new IGF-2 formula yet? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the old vs new.
    Don't think so. Just started a new bottle last week, and from the label it looks to be the original version. Will let you know in the log when I change over.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034