Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hahaha! Who's Craig?
    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    ......and why does he have a list?
    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    LOL! Yeah dawg! You know this.
    ...If I'd met you, you'd get a list too, boys...
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 05-14-2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: LOL
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Day 18

GRRRRR...So, today is the Day Off this week...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2343-0743 (waking at 0315, 0327, 0357, 0423, and 0657), so ~8 hours sleep. I was going to get up at 0315 (planned on it, do a run and then the gym), but never happened...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very there. OVERthinking things a bit today, especially when it comes to study...

Energy: Been enough to get through, once up and about...

Motivation: Yeah, there...

Mood/Aggression: Not quite sure, to be honest. Had a bit of a bad run at school today, and then problems with Customs, and well, probably a little pissed off, really (ok, so a LOT pissed off), and need to do something other than eat to "settle" down (a boxing session perhaps? Nah, let the body rest today, since it obviously wants to...)

Libido: Kicking this man way back into the corner; I don't want to see or hear or feel him for some time, thanks...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump (what did you expect?)...Awesome vascularity, though...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same old, same old...

Body Composition and Look: Breasts are fuller (and tender; grrr)...Still leaning (faster...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok...I guess...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  4. Day 19

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 25 sec work/5 sec easy
    c. 1 x 60 sec work
    d. 5 min jogging
    Cold again today (but warmed up fairly well by the end). Was pleased with my effort today. No taste of blood. No nausea. Small strides, fast cadence. Halfway through my sprints, both my anterior delts began to feel tight, but not a big issue...Sprints went well, and decided near the end that I'd do a LONG one, and that seemed not to take too much out of me, so all good...

0520 - Stretch 25 min.

0600 - Back/Abs (1 min recovery between sets, except after Abs - 30 sec):
    1. BB BOR 1 x 8, 5 x 6
    2. WG LPD 4 x 6
    3. CG SR 4 x 6
    4. CG TR 6 x 6
    5. Abs 4 x [a. rope crunch x 15, b. s/b jackknife x 10]
    Good session today. Strength gains are still being made, so did lower reps on all sets and just kept pushing the weight up so that 6 was the maximum number of reps I could get out for each set (and boy did I struggle for a bit on some of them, especially the last set of CG TR!). All worth it, though! No DOMS after. Was pretty knacked after, however.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Good. Very deep and dark.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good. Been doing client programme prescription (I so do like working with males moreso than females; you can be straight to the point and no *****footing round in case you offend them!). Going to keep at it until they're finished (well, maybe a break soon, and go into town and get some shopping...)

Energy: Nice, so far. There was a while, after I went for a brief 25 minute walk after breakfast and a shower, when I needed to lie down for a bit (and I think, possibly I fell asleep for 30 minutes), but all good now

Motivation: Doing ok. Sean, babe, you can aim a good kick in my direction, and make sure that I stay on track, LOL...

Mood/Aggression: Definitely better than yesterday (not even sure what was up with that, but ah well, we all have bad days sometimes, LOL)! So, smiling today...Happy-ish...

Libido: He can come out now, if he feels like it...If I get "tired" later, he'll definitely make an appearance, as he has been doing, when I've already been in bed for an hour or so at night and should be going to SLEEP...

Endurance: Good. As always.

Strength: ~7% increase on all my lifts, by the end of each exercise, and for at least the last 2 sets, so pretty happy with that...Keep it up, girl...

Quality of Training: Pretty good.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was fairly average today...Vascularity started coming out to play by 6-8th set into the session, with knots appearing up my arms and on top of my hands...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Ok. Not a lot of change from the last few days.

Body Composition and Look: Definitely leaner upper back and chest. Odd that my breasts aren't losing size (not that I'm complaining, LOL...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Yeah, good. Is nice to be getting back into routine as I like it.

•   

5. List, what are you talking about you crazy lady :P the shopping list I gave you? Yeah, go get it :P

6. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    List, what are you talking about you crazy lady :P the shopping list I gave you? Yeah, go get it :P
    'S not me, LOL...And by "list" the boys were referring to the fact that I made a comment to you in an earlier post :P..."Go get the shopping"...Pfft...

7. Looks like you are still doing good. Let me know if you need any help

-TF

8. Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    Looks like you are still doing good. Let me know if you need any help

-TF
    Thanks, but it would be a very icy day in hell if you ever heard me ask for help (isn't that right, Sean?) LOL...

...And what's "you must get lots of presents?" supposed to mean?...
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 05-16-2008 at 06:54 PM. Reason: P.S.

9. Day 20

1000 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 60-65% estimated [est.] HRmax* (118-120 rpm)
    b. 26 min @ 85-90% est. HRmax* (115-120 rpm)
    Decided on the rollers today, since didn't feel like going for a run. Started off pretty easy. It's good these days, being able to get my HR up; not so long ago my legs were screaming STOP! and my HR wouldn't even get close to 140 bpm! Now, though, it goes up fairly quickly and I can keep it there, spinning away as though I were time-trialling. So, yeah, I have a very HIGH anaerobic threshold (I could sit all day at 85-90% HRmax). No muscular aches; legs were all good...
    * Using Karnoven Formula, which uses age-predicted est. HRmax. (NB: My actual HRmax (from training in the last few months) is 209 bpm, which is 12 bpm HIGHER than age-predicted HRmax).

1100 - Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
    2. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 10
    3. Inc BB BP 4 x 6
    4. Inc DB BP 4 x 6
    5. Cable Flyes 2 x 12
    All good, today. Lifts all increased from last week: Flat BB BP by 5%, Inc BB BP by 16%, Inc DB BP by 20%, and Cable Flyes by a whopping 50% (what's up with THAT?! Maybe I wasn't trying as hard the last time I did them!) So, seeing strength increases, even though I am "cutting" (diet would NOT suggest that; but hey, I don't follow the "rules", and so I get results, LOL). Well pleased with the session. No headaches or pains, and no DOMS.

1200 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0848 (waking at 0315), so ~9.5 hours sleep. Very deep. No dreams this time.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Yep, there.

Energy: Like an energizer bunny, today. Energy has been smooth; no "jitters" or shaking, which has been good.

Motivation: Thanks for the boot, Sean :P

Mood/Aggression: Pleased...Happy...

Libido: Maybe later...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Improving in leaps and bounds, even moreso over the last couple of weeks. My training partner made the comment today that it would be interesting to see what my lifts would be like if I was actually training for STRENGTH and not "cutting", seeing as how they are getting BETTER each week as it is!

Quality of Training: Awesome. Loving it!

Pump and Vascularity: Really felt the pump in my chest today. Also in triceps and biceps, in the latter especially after the Cable Flyes...Vascularity is still strong; still got knots for veins...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs are hardening up more...

Body Composition and Look: Looking lean and muscular in upper body. My right shoulder and arm is finally "catching up" to my left in terms of seeing the muscular development and leanness...Also seeing vastus lateralis and teardrop stronger than before.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Brilliant...My boys beat COB! Stokage; it's a big thing, since it was the Captain's 100th game for the Club today, and COB have only been beaten once in like forever!
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 05-17-2008 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Added to "Overall Sense of Feeling"...

10. Awesome details! By the way, you almost always wake up at 0315! Any particular reason? Or is it just a habit?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Talking Its a foreign concept!

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thanks, but it would be a very icy day in hell if you ever heard me ask for help (isn't that right, Sean?) LOL...

...And what's "you must get lots of presents?" supposed to mean?...
    Rosie asking for help? MMM...thats like a sign that the end of world is near!...LOL . Honestly though, asking for help is definitely a foreign concept to you Rosie...

Cheers Rosie Babe!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. That's the START of Rosie's day (mostly...)

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome details! By the way, you almost always wake up at 0315! Any particular reason? Or is it just a habit?
    Been doing that for the last 6 years! (LOL) That's when I get up (or try to, for the most part); my body wakes up then (well before my alarm most days!).

13. Day 21

1100 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 75-80% HRmax (115-118 rpm)
    b. 16 min @ 85-90% HRmax(115-118 rpm)
    c. 10 min @ 85-90% HRmax (118-120 rpm)
    So, another rollers session today. Did good. At the 20 min mark, my HR started dropping, so I had to spin a little harder to keep it up. AND I was starting to almost get "bored" about the same time; sometimes I wonder how on earth I ever used to spend 3-5 HOURS all at once on them!!! Good session, though. Body is getting used to the bike again.

1200 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0857 (waking at 0315 and 0618), so ~10 hours sleep. Sleeping for long hours, lately. Think maybe I'm training harder than usual?

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good. Got to finish a couple of client programmes today...

Energy: So far, is all right. Like an energizer bunny...

Motivation: Yep, sweet.

Mood/Aggression: Interesting, at any rate...

Libido: Was pretty high when I woke up...And then someone came in and I ended up staying in bed for almost an hour after waking...(Starting to get "curious", Sean, LOL; but yes, she'll wait just a bit longer...Not just ANYONE will have THAT priviledge!)...

Endurance: Still strong.

Quality of Training: Good job, today.

Pump and Vascularity: Strong pump in the quads after getting off the rollers; kind of made me feel like I was walking round on air for a bit...Vascularity prominent in calves, hands, and forearms...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same...

Body Composition and Look: Not a lot of difference from the last few days...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Yep, good...Big night for the boys last night (there'll be a few sore heads this morning, no doubt)...Looking forward to next weekend and seeing my mates. It will be the first time in 10 years that my best friend and I have have done a "joint" birthday thing, and mates are coming from all over the place (some I haven't seen since I left school!), so should be loads of fun (and a great way to get away from the stress of things here for a bit)...Guess I best get used to Saturday nights out...

14. Overview of Week 3

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 53 kg (i.e.116.6 pounds)
    Body composition: 11% BF

Comments: No WEIGHT change (yet again, which is good; means I'm KEEPING my muscle!)...At 53kg and 11.3% BF I had 47.011kg LBM and 5.989 kg BF. At 53kg and 11% BF I have 47.17kg LBM and 5.83 kg BF. That's an INcrease of 0.159 kg (i.e. 0.3498 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.159 kg (i.e. 0.3498 pounds) of BF...So, lost a little less BF this week than last, but I'm still LOSING, so that's all that matters, really...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.3 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 107 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: BIG drop in Hb from last week! Strange; could be that the harder training efforts took MORE out of me than I thought (since the amount of TIME that I spent training wasn't really that high)...RBC has decreased to compensate (so normal there)...Would like my Hb to at least get into the "normal" range...Low Hb could also have been contributing to why I have been sleeping so much this last week...

Other Notes:

Phosphate: 0.78 mmol/L (Normal range 0.85-1.50) - So, low here. Not sure what's up with that, since there has been nothing in my diet to suggest any "why"...Maybe it will correct itself next week?...

...It will also be interesting to see what effects NeoVar 2.0 has on my Creatinine and eGFR levels...

RESTING HEART RATE: 33 bpm.

DIET

Has been ok. Not great, I will admit, but better than last week, at least. Instead of "forgetting" to eat, I have done a little OVERcompensating (which is probably why I didn't lose as much BF as last week; but then that was weird, too). But is still all good. As I mentioned in a previous post a few days ago, I've never been one to follow the "rules", and when cutting it's no different. I listen to my body a lot more than I used to, and that has made a great deal of difference. I must also have expended a fair amount of calories to be able to get away with 4 x 4000 calories/day this week and STILL have LOST BF (especially for someone my size)...On another note: I have just completed 8 weeks of using IGF-2, so for the next 2-4 weeks I am going to take a break from them before starting another cycle...

TRAINING

All planned sessions were done this week (not on the days that I wanted to be doing them, more the gym than the cardio, but that's ok; they got done, and that's all I care about at the moment). A bit more variety in training than in previous weeks, so that's good, too. Gym sessions have all been the best so far; strength has improved in leaps and bounds this week, so keep bringing it, girl!...

...For some reason this morning, after the rollers, I suddenly recalled a comment that one of my clients made during the submaximal VO2max test I did on him last Thursday (and you'll laugh, Sean; I did too!). He was on his last stage, and I'd just increased his workload by twice as much as he had previously been on, and he was struggling just a bit (but he could handle it), and I made some random comment about the VO2max test I did a few weeks ago, and he said: "but you're like the female terminator" (you can see why it made me laugh)...Hmmm; do I come across as so relentless and ruthless?...Anyways, just a random though to finish off with...

15. all looks well keep it up

16. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    So, I have successfully completed 12-13 weeks of bulking (and made some nice gains from what I can see so far and the comments I have been receiving of late).

For those who are new to joining me so late in the game, a brief introduction:
    Name: Rosie
    Training Status: Highly Trained/Ex-Elite Athlete
    Goal (of this phase): Cut to 8% bodyfat, while maintaining as much lean muscle mass as possible.

CURRENT STATISTICS

Height - 156.6cm - i.e. 5'2"
    Body mass - 54kg - i.e. 118.8 pounds
    Bodyfat – ~14.2%

DIET

Macronutrient ratios will be around 40:30:30. CHO sources will be primarily from oats, and sometimes basmati rice and kumara. Protein sources will be from Leppin Pro 4, tuna, chicken breast, and lean beef, and sometimes egg whites and seafood (i.e. prawns, scallops, other types of fish). Fat sources will be from flaxseed or hempseed oil, natural peanut butter, and sometimes nuts and seeds (i.e. almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds). I use a calorie/CHO cycling method, so no specific diet as such (I listen to my body).

SUPPLEMENTS

I will be using the following supplements (Thanks to Jammie for helping me with my supplement dosing and schedule):
    Drive - 2 x 2 per day.
    RPM – 1-2 x 1-2 per day.
    NeoVar - 3 x 1-3 per day.
    IGF-2 - 3 x 2 per day.
    Lipotrophin-PM - 2 x 2 per day.
    Posiedon-BA – 2-3 serves per day.
    Calcium supplement – 1 x per day.

TRAINING

Monday: 20 min HIIT (either run or rollers) + 20-30 min Stretch + Shoulders/Abs
    Tuesday: 5.5km Run (or 30-40 min rollers, depending on the weather) + 20-30 min Stretch + Arms
    Wednesday: 20 min HIIT (either run or rollers) + 20-30 min Stretch
    Thursday: 5.5km Run (or 30-40 min rollers, depending on the weather) + 20-30 min Stretch + Back/Abs
    Friday: 20 min HIIT (either run or rollers) + 20-30 min Stretch + Chest
    Saturday: 5.5km Run (or 30-40 min rollers, depending on the weather)
    Sunday: DAY OFF (optional; I may do a light run or something)

Daily comments will be made on the following:
    Sleep - Time and Quality
    Mental Alertness/Focus
    Energy
    Motivation
    Mood/Aggression
    Libido
    Endurance
    Strength
    Quality of Training
    Pump and Vascularity
    Muscle Hardess/Density
    Body Composition and Look
    Overall Sense of Feeling
    Now thats a bad ass chick!

17. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    all looks well keep it up
    Yup; it's all going REALLY WELL these days! I'm stoked as, aye

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Now thats a bad ass chick!

18. Day 22

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 22 x 20-25 sec efforts/5-10 sec easy
    c. 3 x 60 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    d. 4 min jogging
    GOOD session, today! Was a little cold when started out, but nothing compared to what it has been. I decided this morning NOT to take anything, except for the NeoVar, L-PM, and P-BA, and see what happened re: nausea, since it has been most unpleasant lately, and I wasn't in the mood for that this morning...And...NO nausea. Which was bloody fantastic! All my sprints were good as. I did 3 longer efforts at the end, since my body was taking them so well (even if I WAS tasting blood after the 8th sprint)...So, next session will try for more variety of short and long efforts...

0518 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery between sets, except Abs - 30 sec):
    1. DB SP 4 x 8
    2. BB SP 4 x 8
    3. DB LR 4 x 10
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 10
    5. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. rope crunch x 10, c. hanging knee raises x 10]
    As I mentioned, no supplements except for NeoVar (2 caps at 0535, and 3 caps straight after my gym session), just to see what would happen. No nausea, headaches, migraines, pain in the head, or dizziness...And a few surprises! My weights went UP on EVERY exercise (and that to me is definitely SOMETHING, since shoulders is the bodypart I have the HARDEST time with in increasing weights lifted, especially with DB LR and Inc DB RR!) But one step at a time (LOL)...For DB SP and BB SP I decided on the weight that I finished with last time (bearing in mind that I only managed 6 reps for my last 2 sets of each of these exercises at these weights last week), with the intention of STAYING at that weight and doing 4 x 8; which I managed reasonably well (in fact, I probably could have done 4 x 10 of each...Or upped the weights a little!...) As for DB LR and Inc DB RR; these are my two most "pathetic" lifts (to my mind), and are two exercises that I struggle to really INcrease weight on. Today, however, after the first set feeling like I was lifting feathers, I went up...And for the next...And the next...And yet again; so that in the end I'd managed to increase both of these lifts by 50%! Even increased the weight for my weighted crunches, and am adding DB to the cable stack for rope crunches! So, all good here; despite being told after my first set of BB SP that my eyes were "all bloodshot again"...Strength is improving, and I was happy as I could be with the session (should have pushed myself a little harder on the DB SP and BB SP, though, perhaps lifted a little heavier...Ah well, next time...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: 2315-0315, so ~4 hours sleep. Slept like a log. Was very refreshed on awakening!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Great. Been working with clients most of the day.

Energy: Still bouncing off the walls like the energizer bunny...

Motivation: AWESOME! Getting happy!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression; just determination. Smiling to myself, LOL...

Libido: Boy, this little soldier was through the roof last night (how I ever managed to go to sleep was beyond me!), and this morning, well...Let's just say that Rosie will be on a high again tonight!

Endurance: good. Looks like it's improving, some...

Strength: INCREASING!!!

Quality of Training: I can't ask for much more than what I did today (although I will most definitely TRY!)...To make EVERY session as intense and as focussed and as hard as that...

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in delts today...Definitely noticed the lack of taking RPM before the gym (and even the run) with regards to vascularity; my veins were not as strong, except in my hands.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Butt and legs getting harder. So are biceps.

Body Composition and Look: Breasts are even FULLER than they were the last time I commented on them being huge. (And yes, big breasts look nice, but they're certainly a nuisance when it comes to training (especially running; and when they're as tender as what they have been the last few days...)...But enough about that)...Someone noted this morning that my abs are starting to look better and are more noticeable than they have been lately...

Overall Sense of Feeling: My presents from AN have FINALLY arrived (only about ~10 minutes ago, actually!)...I am so very looking forward to starting using NeoVar 2.0 tomorrow (such pretty colours...)...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    ......I am so very looking forward to starting using NeoVar 2.0 tomorrow (such pretty colours...)...
    Sounds exciting.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. Day 23

0900 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 75-80% HRmax (108-110 rpm)
    b. 21 min @ 80-85% HRmax(110-112 rpm)
    c. 5 min @ 85-90% HRmax (108-112 rpm)
    I'm liking the rollers, and starting to prefer them over going running. Legs were fine. Decided to make it a 'recovery' session today, since a day off is not an option (only 1 a week, and this week it's Sunday, since I will be recovering from an all-nighter and then having to drive home...) At 25 minutes, my HR was starting to drop a little, though, so decided to work a little harder for the last 5 minutes...Good session. Cycling is hardening my legs up nicely, again...I'm noticing that the spinning (and especially with efforts) that it is beginning to 'hurt' my hips, though, and my lower back a little (so let's see how the Osteobolin-C works...)

1000 - Stretch 27 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0748 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so nearly 9 hours sleep. At 0315 I was too fatigued to get up (yesterday's gym session was obviously harder than it felt; and the not being able to go to sleep until late is starting to take a small toll...) Tomorrow, though, girl, it's back to being bright and perky at 0315!

Mental Alertness/Focus: 8 hours and not even scratched the surface of an assessment...sigh...(I had better start getting my act together with my meta-analysis; I have a meeting with my Supervisor on Thursday, and haven't made any more progress since the last meeting 6 weeks ago!...)

Energy: Thought for a moment that the energizer bunny needed recharging...But no, she's all good...

Motivation: Getting into the sync of things...Seeing the bigger picture clearer...

Mood/Aggression: Still smiling...Yeah you (you know who you are), you make me laugh...

Libido: Shot down last night over SLEEP!... Ah, well, let him settle for a bit and divert that energy into something else, like study...

Endurance: Improving...

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: Not a lot of anything of anything, except for vascularity in my hands...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same...

Body Composition and Look: Calves are starting to become more defined (must be all the spinning)...Seeing the muscle striations up around the inferior base of my patella...Good...Abs still appearing more and more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Good...Still next to no DOMS, so will be interesting to see if this changes while I'm not using IGF-2...Took NeoVar Recomped (hello, my pretty) today. You don't need to take as much of this as the original (silly me; took the original dose, and THEN read the dosing label, LOL), and it DOESN'T have a taste, unlike the original version. Actually quite nice. I think I'm going to like this...The amount of work and the hours that are still to come in the last 6 weeks of the semester are starting to weigh a little on my mind; there can be NO last minute efforts this time around (at least, I'd rather I didn't...)...Looking forward to the weekend and having time for some small 'release'...

21. NeoVar Recomped Dosage Question for Jammie or Dirk

Jammie, Dirk,

With the NeoVar Original I was taking 1 cap an hour before my am Run/Rollers, then another 2 caps 40 minutes before the Gym, and 3 caps as soon as I'd finished the gym session; do I still do the same with NeoVar Recomped, except decrease the dose post-gym to only 2 caps (since that's now the 'recommended' dosage for someone of my size/weight)?

22. Thumbs up A suggestion!

Jammie, Dirk,

With the NeoVar Original I was taking 1 cap an hour before my am Run/Rollers, then another 2 caps 40 minutes before the Gym, and 3 caps as soon as I'd finished the gym session; do I still do the same with NeoVar Recomped, except decrease the dose post-gym to only 2 caps (since that's now the 'recommended' dosage for someone of my size/weight)?
    Stick with your same protocol and see if you like the effects. If something isn't setting well with you then decrease the dose post-training. Thats what I would do, but then again...I'm just a lowly rep....lol. I'll let the higher ups speak on this and set you straight Rosie.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

23. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Stick with your same protocol and see if you like the effects. If something isn't setting well with you then decrease the dose post-training. Thats what I would do, but then again...I'm just a lowly rep....lol. I'll let the higher ups speak on this and set you straight Rosie.

Cheers!
    Well, for my pre-breakfast dose: yesterday I took 3 caps post-rollers, and today took 2 caps post-gym, and noticed no major difference between the two doses so far. So, yeah, unless corrected, I will stick at what I'm doing...Did you notice that you retained water a little on the Recomped version? (The last couple of days I've FELT like I have)...I'm also changing my gym programme (started this week), adding legs back in (separate session, but very LOW reps), and trying for strength with Back, Chest, and Legs henceforth, so that will be interesting to see whilst I'm cutting...

...On another note, how has Alicia been in the gym? I hope you're working her hard and giving her as much kicking as you do me! LOL

24. Smile Sometimes, but...

Well, for my pre-breakfast dose: yesterday I took 3 caps post-rollers, and today took 2 caps post-gym, and noticed no major difference between the two doses so far. So, yeah, unless corrected, I will stick at what I'm doing...Did you notice that you retained water a little on the Recomped version? (The last couple of days I've FELT like I have)...I'm also changing my gym programme (started this week), adding legs back in (separate session, but very LOW reps), and trying for strength with Back, Chest, and Legs henceforth, so that will be interesting to see whilst I'm cutting...

...On another note, how has Alicia been in the gym? I hope you're working her hard and giving her as much kicking as you do me! LOL
    The NeoVar Recomped had some very different effects on me. As I have already mentioned...the appetite increase after taking it was insane, but outside of the doses my appetite was suppressed. Besides that, yes I did retain water here and there, but at the same time the NeoVar Recomped seemed to work as a diuretic on me as well from time to time.

As far as Alicia...well she has been having a rough go with life in general over the past month so I've just done what I can to keep her from falling into depression, so in other words, she has been slacking on the gym aspect...she knows I am not happy with her about it, but at the same time I'm letting it slide because of her current situation.

For what its worth...yeah you get to deal with me the easy way...through writing, she has to deal with me in person or over the phone...LOL...yeah I'm real tough on her, but she knows its only because I care so much.

BTW....now that I am feeling better (been sick and stressed out pretty bad over the past week) I'll be responding to your 2 e-mails.

Cheers Rosie Babe!

25. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    The NeoVar Recomped had some very different effects on me. As I have already mentioned...the appetite increase after taking it was insane, but outside of the doses my appetite was suppressed. Besides that, yes I did retain water here and there, but at the same time the NeoVar Recomped seemed to work as a diuretic on me as well from time to time.
    Hmmm, well I DON'T need anything to help with my appetite! If anything something that would SUPPRESS it would be the best thing for me!!! (But hey, I'm getting better...)...I found the IGF-2 sometimes had a diuretic effect, rather then the NeoVar...

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    As far as Alicia...well she has been having a rough go with life in general over the past month so I've just done what I can to keep her from falling into depression, so in other words, she has been slacking on the gym aspect...she knows I am not happy with her about it, but at the same time I'm letting it slide because of her current situation.
    Guess them's the times when you're just "there"...We can't be superheroes ALL of the time...Tell her to hang in there, from Me...

For what its worth...yeah you get to deal with me the easy way...through writing, she has to deal with me in person or over the phone...LOL...yeah I'm real tough on her, but she knows its only because I care so much.
    Yep. True. Then again, stuff gets said that might not be so easy to say in person...But we're sweet as like this, for the meantime...

BTW....now that I am feeling better (been sick and stressed out pretty bad over the past week) I'll be responding to your 2 e-mails.
    No rush...Being stressed is no fun (tell me about it; my stress levels have and will keep being through the roof until this semester is over!)...So, hope you have a wicked smile on your face, ready to send some beatings :P

26. Day 24

Before I start, just a few notes on changes to my resistance training sessions: Having done some thinking on the comments that have been made by my training partner and several other male members in the gym, I have decided to do a couple of sessions for strength/power, and leave shoulders and arms as hypertrophy/strength sessions. I will still be doing 4 days a week, and since I have still not been able to stick to Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, they will be done (TRYING to do them on the 'designated' day), in the following order:
    Day 1 - Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Day 2 - Arms
    Day 3 - Back/Chest
    Day 4 - Legs/Abs
    So, yeah, will start doing legs again, but low reps and heavy. I will still be using 1 minute recovery between all sets, alternate sets, and/or supersets, except for between my close-grip pull-ups (CG PU) sets, where I will extend recovery time to 3 minutes.

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    e. 4 min jogging
    Yes, a little different today...My first two sprints were awesome! And then after that my legs just kind of 'fatigued' (or something), and I felt like every effort after that WAS an effort (as it should be, but you know what I mean). So I decided to have the short 'break' of running in between, and then do another set of efforts, just to see whether or not I could do better...As it was, the second set wasn't a lot better...Hmmm...

0514 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Arms (1 min recovery, except for CG PU - 3 min):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 7, 6
    2a. Weighted Dips 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. DB ZC 4 x 8
    3a. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. Inc DB BC
    4. V-Bar TPD 2 x 15
    So, first time doing CG PU since January (properly, anyways; when I have anything LESS than 3 min between sets I struggle). Bit of a drop on the 4 x >15 that I was doing back then, but I will get up there again pretty soon, doing them twice a week. I was seeing stars from the fourth rep of my second set of CG PU, and shaking (legs especially) after the second set. When I stretched my arms out on the bench, waiting in between sets, there was a wicked pump in both biceps and triceps (odd that, since I do full PU, straight up and down, to MINIMIZE bicep involvement as much as possible)...Weighted dips went well; as did DB ZC. By the second set of both, my arms were well and truly screaming, but I soldiered on, and managed to INcrease weight with dips...Flat CG BB BP was a killer today; I ended up having to drop-set the weights for the last 3 sets of this, but as I'd already done dips and was screwed from CG PU, I wasn't too UNhappy with these...Inc DB BC I managed (don't ask me how) to INcrease the weight, and keep the higher weight for ALL 4 sets...Just did TPD to make sure that my arms were well and truly shot by the end of the session...And they were...Great pump...And vascularity; knots in forearms and hands coming back...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0315, so ~4 hours sleep. It's taking me LONGER than usual to get to sleep these days; wonder why. Didn't feel as though I had slept at all when I woke up, and it took me 20 minutes to get OUT of bed (but hey; at least I got up!), and there was a point just before I got up that it looked like I might have actually been physically TAKEN out of bed if I didn't get up myself!

Mental Alertness/Focus: I felt a little fatigued after the gym. Fell asleep from 1000-1100 (so another hour to add to sleeping time; 5 hours seems to be what my body likes best) on the beanbag in front of my laptop (yeah; NOT good for the neck), and then had to eat lunch before heading off to induct a client into the gym...I'm SUPPOSED to be working on my meta-analysis today, since I am so FAR behind that if it were a race I'd be working above and beyond overtime to catch up to everyone else (or at least to get to where I should be); but I can't get into the mode to do it, and am tempted to just leave it for another week before trying to get into it (pfft; it's supposed to be something that takes weeks and weeks, and we've had 14 already, with another 3 left to go, and Rosie's going to try and do 90% of the work in the last week, LOL)...

Energy: Yeah, ok. Was a bit shaky in the gym, but the energy was there, raw as ever. Felt a little fatigued when I got home at 1430, but that passed quickly enough. Going to be a long night, so got to have SOMETHING there...

Motivation: Great for everything (except my meta-analysis!)

Mood/Aggression: No aggression (but I'm thinking I may feel like beating the crap out of a boxing bag one of these days soon, or on the weekend!)...Bit drained right now...It won't take much to bring a smile, though...

Libido: What's the point if I can't (or choose not to) do anything about it?

Endurance: Good. Will be interesting to see how the body responds to the next couple of gym sessions...

Strength: Still improving (although not as much as this session last week; but that's understandable, given the change in structure).

Quality of Training: Not too pleased with the HIIT run, but happy with the gym session. Since I first started doing CG PU last November, it fast became one of my favourite exercises, and I can't wait to be able to just grind them out again like I was out for a stroll in the park (and yes, they're ALL full reps, UNassisted, with NO cheating or 'kipping' (as Dru puts it) for 99% of them).

Pump and Vascularity: Probably one of the better pumps I've had in arms in a while, today, and that's saying something, since I generally get real good pumps on Arms day. Pumps during Inc DB BC were painful...Vascularity is BACK...

Muscle Hardess/Density: I LOOK harder...

Body Composition and Look: Like I mentioned to Sean earlier, I feel as though I am retaining a bit of water; but it's no biggie (after all, it's not the SCALES that matter!)...Abs trundling along nicely...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Brilliant, actually. My head is in a good place, so the rest of life should fall in behind soon enough (if it hasn't already...)

27. Day 25

0813 - Rollers:
    30 min @ 75-80% HRmax (110-112 rpm)
    Ok, so even easier than Tuesday, today. My body needed it, I think, since it barely managed to drag itself out of bed at 0700! Good session. Easy gear, just spinning along. Cycling is great for my legs. Not so wonderful for my lower back (starting to hurt again). Started taking Osteobolin-C today, so will see how that goes with all these niggles...

0905 - Stretch 36 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0315, 0349, and 0423), so ~ 8 hours sleep. Body was fatigued at the 'wake-up' alarm, and I lay there (a bit like yesterday), planning on getting up after an extra 15 minutes or so...Didn't happen...Ah, well, maybe I needed that extra sleep?

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been good since I got up. Putting my meta-analysis aside and going to concentrate on a few other things instead (and hopefully when I come to work on it next week, I shall at least have SOME motivation!)

Energy: And the energizer bunny works on...And on...And on...It's got to come to a halt sometime soon...

Motivation: Still there. I know where I need to be at.

Mood/Aggression: Still not a lot of aggression. I know that some of these products are supposed to INcrease aggression, but with me, it's kind of doing the opposite (except for those random times when I get really pissed off and aggressive for seemingly no reason); bit weird, since I was a pretty aggressive person to begin with, and they appear to be 'calming me down'...So, good mood (and especially after working with a client who's serious about what they're doing...)

Libido: Still high. I think he needs to take some time-out in the corner...

Endurance: Good. Improving maybe?

Quality of Training: For a 'recovery' session, it was pretty damn good.

Pump and Vascularity: Leg pump (funny; I never really used to notice them when I was cycling, but now I am just that much more AWARE of my body)...Vascularity is not as strong today as it has been...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same as.

Body Composition and Look: Weird how this time cutting that my breasts are NOT losing size. Then again, once I get sub-10% BF, that may change...Top abs and obliques are looking better every day (and they're starting to feel 'tight'...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: For the first time in ages I have some DOMS, in my upper back, from the CG PU yesterday! It makes me feel like I've done something, LOL...

28. Im still checkin out the log! I didnt leave! Im really impressed at the detail, really likin the log.

I find your "Put him in the corner" for libido quite funny.

I have been feeling back DOMS as well, i also just incorporated deadlifts so im sure thats why!

Keep rockin out girl!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

29. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im still checkin out the log! I didnt leave! Im really impressed at the detail, really likin the log.

I find your "Put him in the corner" for libido quite funny.

I have been feeling back DOMS as well, i also just incorporated deadlifts so im sure thats why!

Keep rockin out girl!
    Thanks, 3clipseGT Guess it's a little OVERdetailed, but where would Rosie be if she wasn't keeping tabs on everything down to the last tiny detail? LOL...Yeah, the DOMS is interesting, since when I was using the IGF-2 I noticed that I rarely ever had any (be good when I've finished the 'off' part of this cycle and can get back on it already! I really love the IGF-2/NeoVar stack, especially since I've been gaining LBM and losing BF, and NOT losing any of the LBM, which has been interesting, for me at least)...Ah, deadlifts; I will start doing them again this week (and the rest of Legs, just for a change, and hopefully I'll just gain STRENGTH and NOT more muscle on them!); I haven't done proper deadlifts or BB back squats in 18 months, so no doubt I'll be feeling them both the next few days afterwards!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs