The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANs Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 7 of 13 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Heya, I feel you pain with the stress, definitely effected my workout today... hard to concentrate knowing so many exams etc are near, just do you best over this time and know time will come shortly where training can peak again
    Thanks, sweets. With your training, I noticed that the first 2-3 weeks using RPM/Drive/IGF-2/NeoVar made me feel real 'relaxed' in the gym, almost chilled, so if you're using them all, then maybe that's having some effect? ('Course, all the study stuff too; although when I'm in the gym I try and forget everything else, since it's my way of DESTRESSING for the smallest of times!)...Are you all better, yet? I seem to be getting worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    i love coming here and lookin at that avy

:drool:
    Glad I keep some of you amused, LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    ehh sounds like your day sucked, feel better soon !
    Here's hoping! I'm now at the point where I'm throwing and coughing up blood, so got to reach the bottom soon and start going back UP!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Talking Pick it up Chic!

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thanks, sweets. With your training, I noticed that the first 2-3 weeks using RPM/Drive/IGF-2/NeoVar made me feel real 'relaxed' in the gym, almost chilled, so if you're using them all, then maybe that's having some effect? ('Course, all the study stuff too; although when I'm in the gym I try and forget everything else, since it's my way of DESTRESSING for the smallest of times!)...Are you all better, yet? I seem to be getting worse!

Glad I keep some of you amused, LOL...

Here's hoping! I'm now at the point where I'm throwing and coughing up blood, so got to reach the bottom soon and start going back UP!
    Getting Worse? WTF Rosie? Keep your head up!!! Maybe things are getting tougher, but thats when you shine...stay strong and don't get down...you know I won't let you anyway.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Getting Worse? WTF Rosie? Keep your head up!!! Maybe things are getting tougher, but thats when you shine...stay strong and don't get down...you know I won't let you anyway.

Cheers!
    I will...I AM...I KNOW!!! Went to the gym today. Exercise always seems to make me feel better!...I know you won't. If I ever slack off, even for a moment, Sean is there to prod me

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Day 34

0800 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 75-80% est. HRmax
    b. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 2 min @ 85-95% est. HRmax
    d. 10 min @ 85% est. HRmax
    Very fatigued today, and felt like absolute ****e when I woke up. Throat sorer than ever, and spent the first few minutes up throwing up blood (NOT a good look (or feeling) indeed)...Anyways, I didn't want to have ANOTHER day off, and didn't feel like going for a run, so sat on the rollers instead. Did efforts. The first 2 efforts seemed to take FOREVER, and at 6 seconds my legs were screaming "is it over yet?" They got a LITTLE easier as they went on, but not much. I was really trying to get my HR >190 bpm, but each effort it was 188 or 189 bpm, and only on the LAST effort did it hit 190 bpm! Hips (and lower back, some) were REALLY feeling those efforts, although legs felt all right. Cadence was high (as always...~118-120 rpm) when not doing efforts, which didn't help. At the 10-minute mark I was tasting blood again, and ready to throw it up, but had to swallow (I know, ewww!), since I DIDN'T want to get off my bike until I'd FINISHED at least 20 minutes! All in all, it was an ok session, for feeling like absolute crap. I was quite heady when I got off the rollers, but I was DETERMINED to go to the gym...

0900 - Back/Abs:
    1. CG PU 1 x 8, 3 x 6 (3 min recovery)
    2. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (1 min recovery)
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (1 min recovery)
    4. CG SR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (1 min recovery)
    5. CG TR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (1 min recovery)
    6. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10] (30 sec recovery)
    Didn't do very well with CG PU today. For some reason I felt fatigued (no excuse, I know, but...) But I DID manage to do at LEAST 6 each set, so was ok with that. As for the rest of Back exercises, it was 6, 5, 4, and 3 reps for 4 sets, concentrating on strength (and yes, I KNOW that recovery for strength should be 3-5 minutes, and I would be able to lift a lot MORE if I had longer rests; so, guess it's a mix of strength and something else...) As it was, the body didn't really want to be doing much today. It got pushed, whether it wanted it or not!...Did better with BB BOR, but not by a lot. Got a 5% increase in weight lifted on last set of WG LPD from the 3rd set. 5% increase on CG SR, too. Same with CG TR as last time, though. By the time I was on my 3rd set of CG TR, I was starting to come right...Afterwards I felt a heap better. Doing SOMETHING ALWAYS makes me feel BETTER than staying at home and being a bedbunny when I don't feel the greatest...

1026 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0423), so ~ 8 hours sleep. Sleep was a bit better than the night before (not as broken, and no throwing up). Deep, dark sleep, with no dreams.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very on it today.

Energy: Actually been rather good, despite the body feeling fatigued for most of the day. Like the energizer bunny, she just keeps going...

Motivation: Yay for the return of all things good...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. More frustration at my efforts seemingly lacking in the gym, and at being sick...

Libido: Non-existent, except for a rise for all of 5 minutes at ~1200...

Endurance: Still going strong, despite everything...

Strength: 5% increases, where there was some...

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: Really feeling the back pumps after CG PU...Vascularity is something that also seemed to be lacking today...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms keep getting harder and harder (I like )

Body Composition and Look: Seeing upper traps coming out a bit...Upper body definitely lean (still need more muscle, though!)...Lower body starting to lean up now...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I HATE being sick. Until this year I was rarely ever sick (once or twice a year at most; and it was always predictably AFTER a major competition, when there was an 'ease' in training), and now I have already been sick more times in the last 6 months than I have been in the last 6 YEARS!!!...But, yes, Sean, reached the bottom of the well, and now I'm ready to climb out...Rugby today was awesome! My boys keep picking up their game and are starting to play really strongly. Maybe FIRST this year instead of third!!!

5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.92%

so how do u feel about men in uniform

toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

so how do u feel about men in uniform
    Never really thought about it. Why?

7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Never really thought about it. Why?
    Because he is using the card I sometimes do!!!

Shame on you outside... shame shame shame. How could you utilize your battle uniform to pull some tail?

Oh wait.....

..... Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Very nice log rosie! Very good detail

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah... ummmm... detail..... that it!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Because he is using the card I sometimes do!!!

Shame on you outside... shame shame shame. How could you utilize your battle uniform to pull some tail?

Oh wait.....

..... Adams
    You know something like that would never work on ME, LOL. Anyone can wear a uniform, boys. Whether or not you can challenge me and make me think is something else (right, Sean?)...

Thanks, Trauma. Trying to be as objective and honest as possible, and sometimes that makes for a short story every day

Adams

If you say so...

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

Smile You Rang?

You know something like that would never work on ME, LOL. Anyone can wear a uniform, boys. Whether or not you can challenge me and make me think is something else (right, Sean?)...
    But of course Rosie Babe! Thats the fun part.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Day 35

0800 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 75-80% est. HRmax in 39x18 (110-112 rpm)
    b. 10 min @ 80-85% est. HRmax in 39x16 (108-110 rpm)
    c. 15 min @ 85-90% est. HRmax in 39x16 (110-112 rpm)
    d. 1 min in 39x18
    Head felt like it was going to explode when I woke up; making for an interesting lot of training, today, since it's the LAST thing I felt like doing!...Got real sweaty today; all clammy and cold kind of sweaty, though. And while my skin was burning up, inside I felt (and STILL feel) like an icicle! Hips were ok, and no problems with anything else. Upped the pace when my HR started to drop. At 20 minutes I felt like I was going to pass out or something, and had to steady myself with a hand on the wall. But, hey, managed to pull through and keep going and finish the session. Felt like I was somewhere else when I got off the rollers.

0900 - Chest:
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (2 min recovery)
    2. Inc BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (2 min recovery)
    3. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6 (1 min recovery)
    4. Inc DB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (2 min recovery)
    5. Cable Flyes 2 x 12 (1 min recovery)
    Interesting session today, to say the least. My mood was ok heading into the gym, but as soon as the first set was over, it was like Rosie had done an about turn. I was aggressive and getting pissed off and really wanted to pummel a boxing bag! The aggression lasted right up until Inc DB BP; and it didn't help me any lifting, either. That's the ****tiest I have been in the gym in a LOOOONG time (and even my training partner didn't really want to be around me today!). As for the actual session: rests became 2 minutes (waiting for training partner to finish his sets between mine), which, I guess, was ok (and made the session twice as long as it would have been otherwise). Lift on last set of Flat BB BP was 20% increase from first set, Inc BB BP weight increased 25% by last set from first set, and 16% increase in lift from first to last set on Inc DB BP (weight only 2kg off total used during Inc BB BP!)...During Flat BB BP had a massive pain in the BACK of my head. Had to really take a few breathers in bwteen sets. Lateral delts (both sides) had a sharp, throbbing pain in them throughout most of the session, with the left side getting worse as the session went on. It was an ok session for how ****ty I was, and how much my body did NOT want to be there.

1038 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0700 (waking at 0423), so ~9 hours sleep. Woke up from a very unpleasant dream...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Had a 'thick' head since I woke up. Haven't bothered to take any painkillers, since they are all INeffective on me. Don't really want to be doing anything where I need to THINK today; but I have to get stuck into some assignments, since I have so many due next week, from Tuesday to Friday...

Energy: It's been there. Slow, but steady. Body feels like one big bruise...

Motivation: Determined to get it ALL done, despite how I feel...

Mood/Aggression: Aggression showed up! YES! Still a bit there, actually. NOT happy at all. Stressed, very.

Libido: My body may be responsive, but my head is certainly not catching up any time soon...

Endurance: Good. As always.

Strength: Up 16-25% (even though lower reps), but still UP.

Quality of Training: Good. Surprisingly.

Pump and Vascularity: Definite pump...Vascularity strong in forearms and hands mostly, today; and before and after the gym, as opposed to when IN it...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms still hardening. And butt...

Body Composition and Look: Upper body leaning, definitely. Breasts are noticeably less full, too (I am getting closer to what I consider 'lean' on me...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Like absolute ****e (but not as much blood today, which is a good sign)...Overall, pleased that I did my training. Now not really wanting to do much but either blob or sleep...I am still burning up, but am freezing inside, in my bones (if you know what I mean)..."Hot on the outside and cold on the inside", as someone said, LOL...

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Overview of Week 5

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 52.5 kg (i.e.115.5 pounds)
    Body composition: 10.5% BF

Comments: At 52.5kg and 10.7% BF I had 46.8825kg LBM and 5.6175 kg BF. At 52.5kg and 10.5% BF I have 46.9875kg LBM and 5.5125 kg BF.That's an INcrease of 0.105 kg (i.e. 0.231 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.105 kg (i.e. 0.231 pounds) of BF...So, gained a little LBM this week; that's good. Still losing BF slowly, but steadily.

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.3 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 108 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: NOT good at all. Low Hb will definitely be contributing to the fatigue I have been feeling all week (as well as the being sick). RBC 'normal', though.

RESTING HEART RATE: 33 bpm.

DIET

Four higher CHO/calorie days this week. I must say that, although body composition didn't change a lot this week, I DIDN'T lose any LBM, like I did last week, when I pretty much had NO high calorie days. So, know that I do better with a few chucked in there. Sore throat has meant a few days when I haven't felt like eating, and I've had to force myself to, or eaten nothing all day and then a lot at night; got to STOP that.

Second week without IGF-2. DOMS has been excessive. Miss IGF-2 already. I may just do the 2 weeks off, and then start back on it again next week.

Haven't really noticed that the Osteobolin-C is doing anything. I am going to give it one more week, and up the dosage from 3 to 5 caps, twice daily, and see what happens. If nothing changes after another week, then I'll stop using it.

Also decided to stop using Drive, since I'm not really noticing that this product does a lot for me. I seem to get the same effect just using the RPM and NeoVar Recomped (and Posiedon-BA) at the moment. Will see about adding it back in at a later date.

So, new supplement usage and dosings for next week:
    RPM 1 x 2 per day (40 min pre-gym, and on non-gym days 60 min pre-cardio).
    NeoVar Recomped- 2 x 2 per day (40 min pre-gym and asap post-gym, and on non-gym days 40 min pre-cardio and asap post-cardio).
    Lipotrophin-PM - 2 x 2 per day (first thing in the morning and last thing at night).
    Osteobolin-C - 2 x 5 per day (just after breakfast and dinner).
    Posiedon-BA 3 serves per day (first thing in the morning, 30 min pre-gym (on non-gym days 30 min pre-afternoon tea), and last thing at night).
    Calcium supplement 1 x per day.

TRAINING

Managed all but one training session this week. Had one day off, and then another (but did power testing that day, so not really 'off', per se). Even though I've felt like absolute ****e, training has been good. Back resistance session was a little 'weak', but am still going well and strong with everything else...Have decided NOT to do a weekly Legs resistance session, since the rollers are enough for them.

Resistance sessions henceforth are:
    Day 1 - Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Day 2 - Arms
    Day 3 - Back/Abs
    Day 4 - Chest

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Adams
    Why yes...... it does have a double meaning lol!

Rosie knows about detail!

Legendary

15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

You should be military.... your attention to detail is uncanney.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Adams
    Lol! I wanted to be a navy seal when i was 18, however instead i went to nursing school.

Oh - i like being a murse i guess!

Being a seal or some type of special ops would have been pretty badazz though!

Legendary

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Well, once the big stuff is sorted, it's the attention to detail that separates the best from the rest (and let's be honest; who really wants to be part of 'the rest'?!)...

Adams
    Who, me or Trauma? (Although he answered that, LOL). Funny you should say that, since I passed my prelims and was accepted for my Wings in the RNZAF when I left school...Instead I took a year off, and started my Bachelor of Science majoring in Mathematical Physics (for the aeronautical engineering side of things), and discovered that my first cycling coach was right: the Airforce or the Military was NOT the career for ME; I have to be involved in the sporting/health and fitness world, else I will never be happy. (Besides, don't think I would do too well at being yelled at and told what to do all the time; my temper might flare, LOL...)

Lol! I wanted to be a navy seal when i was 18, however instead i went to nursing school.

Oh - i like being a murse i guess!

Being a seal or some type of special ops would have been pretty badazz though!
    Each career has their good points (and both help people, just in different ways). A career in an area that we love makes it more of a passion that JUST a job, is how I approach it. I could never do something that earnt big money just because I had the talent for it (like accounting, etc., that everyone tried to push me towards); I would get bored, or end up not putting in my best, and that's just not me...

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Day 36

0910 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 75% est. HRmax @ 110 rpm in 39x18
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16
    c. 1 min in 39x18
    d. 5 min @ 85-90% est. HRmax @ 110 rpm in 39x16
    e. 5 min @ 90% est. HRmax @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    f. 1 min in 39x18
    Felt GOOD today. No stuffy head or migraine or blood like the last few days...Efforts were good. The first couple felt like they were a bit longer than 20 seconds, but then they always do. The rest were fine. Was trying to really get my HR up today, but it only ranged from 181-185 bpm, hitting 188 bpm after the LAST effort. Still, pleased with my efforts, though. My hips didn't hurt today. Legs were fine...Since it seemed 'easy' at 85-90% HRmax, I upped the pace ever so slightly for the last 5 min, and the body handled it well.

1000 - Stretch 23 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0753 (waking at 0142, 0315, and 0655), so nearly 10 hours sleep. The body must have soooo needed it! When I went to bed there was such a physical pain in my head that I just wanted to claw it out...Sleep was not deep, nor dark. Broken, and full of disturbing dreams. Restless...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good. No migraine today After lunch I will settle down and do 6-8 hours of study...

Energy: Good. After I stretched I danced round for a bit. After yesterday it just feels so good to be feeling almost back to normal!

Motivation: Always better when one feels good. It's a bit of a stretch on days like yesterday (but still did the rollers and gym), so no one can fault the determination...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression (yet), but I will need that boxing bag after my Business presentation tomorrow for a good vicious pummelling...Today, though, it will just be smiles to hide any pain left...

Libido: Picking up again...

Endurance: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Definitely going to start getting even better!

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump today...Vascularity most prominent in forearms and hands...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms painful and hard...

Body Composition and Look: Midsection is starting to look more like the way I can be happy with!

Overall Sense of Feeling: A million times better than yesterday (it must have been the turning point). Sore throat is gone. Blood is gone. Migraine is gone. The back of my head and neck is still a little 'achy', but that's barely noticeable...It's not my head that's hurting today...Kick, Sean, kick

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Each career has their good points (and both help people, just in different ways). A career in an area that we love makes it more of a passion that JUST a job, is how I approach it. I could never do something that earnt big money just because I had the talent for it (like accounting, etc., that everyone tried to push me towards); I would get bored, or end up not putting in my best, and that's just not me...
    Well said rosie. My passion truly is medicine. I know that in the end of the day i made the right choice.

I can honestly say that i love being an emergency room nurse. Everyday is a new challenge.

Legendary

20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

Well said rosie. My passion truly is medicine. I know that in the end of the day i made the right choice.

I can honestly say that i love being an emergency room nurse. Everyday is a new challenge.
    And if Grey's Anatomy has any truth behind it, then you get to see some of the stupid shlt people are capable of.

Wait... did I just admit to watching that?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

And if Grey's Anatomy has any truth behind it, then you get to see some of the stupid shlt people are capable of.

Adams
    My wife likes it too and she's also a nurse. It has some truth to it, however much of it is completey false and fabricated to an extent. I will say this much, all the love drama crap does exist to some extent in EVERY E.R. i've ever worked in. Even in my current job some guy just divorced his wife to be with a recently divorced woman. I stay FAR FAR away from the drama!

Legendary

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

Talking Thats because your a smart man...lol

My wife likes it too and she's also a nurse. It has some truth to it, however much of it is completey false and fabricated to an extent. I will say this much, all the love drama crap does exist to some extent in EVERY E.R. i've ever worked in. Even in my current job some guy just divorced his wife to be with a recently divorced woman. I stay FAR FAR away from the drama!
    Drama, drama, drama...please save it for your mama...lmao. Glad to hear you keep yourself out of that BS Trauma...your a smart man so it comes as no surprise!

Cheers Brutha Man!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

Smile Wish granted...lol

0910 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 75% est. HRmax @ 110 rpm in 39x18
    c. 1 min in 39x18
    d. 5 min @ 85-90% est. HRmax @ 110 rpm in 39x16
    e. 5 min @ 90% est. HRmax @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    f. 1 min in 39x18
    Felt GOOD today. No stuffy head or migraine or blood like the last few days...Efforts were good. The first couple felt like they were a bit longer than 20 seconds, but then they always do. The rest were fine. Was trying to really get my HR up today, but it only ranged from 181-185 bpm, hitting 188 bpm after the LAST effort. Still, pleased with my efforts, though. My hips didn't hurt today. Legs were fine...Since it seemed 'easy' at 85-90% HRmax, I upped the pace ever so slightly for the last 5 min, and the body handled it well.

1000 - Stretch 23 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0753 (waking at 0142, 0315, and 0655), so nearly 10 hours sleep. The body must have soooo needed it! When I went to bed there was such a physical pain in my head that I just wanted to claw it out...Sleep was not deep, nor dark. Broken, and full of disturbing dreams. Restless...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good. No migraine today After lunch I will settle down and do 6-8 hours of study...

Energy: Good. After I stretched I danced round for a bit. After yesterday it just feels so good to be feeling almost back to normal!

Motivation: Always better when one feels good. It's a bit of a stretch on days like yesterday (but still did the rollers and gym), so no one can fault the determination...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression (yet), but I will need that boxing bag after my Business presentation tomorrow for a good vicious pummelling...Today, though, it will just be smiles to hide any pain left...

Libido: Picking up again...

Quality of Training: Definitely going to start getting even better!

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump today...Vascularity most prominent in forearms and hands...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms painful and hard...

Body Composition and Look: Midsection is starting to look more like the way I can be happy with!

Overall Sense of Feeling: A million times better than yesterday (it must have been the turning point). Sore throat is gone. Blood is gone. Migraine is gone. The back of my head and neck is still a little 'achy', but that's barely noticeable...It's not my head that's hurting today...Kick, Sean, kick
    You know I'm there pushing ya....KICK...get it going chic! BTW...glad to hear your somewhat getting better.

Cheers Rosie Babe!
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

That's how it should be! I don't know that I could handle working in a hospital for very long. I used to work (mostly night shifts) in the mental health ward at Taranaki Base Hospital when I lived in New Plymouth, which is quite a bit different to being in the 'regular' part of the hospital; but, still, I hate being in hospitals (makes me wonder how I lasted so long there!).

Adams
    Drama happens in WHATEVER job you are. Hospitality has to be one of the worst industries for all the relationship ****e that goes on (yes, she's had some interesting jobs ). Best thing to do, as you say, is to stay AWAY from it ('course, then people try and make you the centre of it, until they get bored and find somone else to turn on...)

You know I'm there pushing ya....KICK...get it going chic! BTW...glad to hear your somewhat getting better.

Cheers Rosie Babe!
    Thanks ...Yeah, feeling loads better. Won't be needing that week off after all (thank God for that! Don't know how well my mind would have managed a WHOLE week OFF!)...Done some study (not as much as I should have, but at least I'm actually DOING it this time, LOL)

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Day 37

Quick note before I start: The rest of this week I will be taking 10 caps of Osteobolin-C per day, split into 4 doses (3 caps first thing in the morning, 3 caps 30 min pre-gym (or 30 min pre-cardio, if it's a non-gym day), 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 2 caps last thing at night). So, let's see how it goes. Thanks, Sean, honey, for your help here

1250 - Box:
    a. 4 x 55 sec bagwork/20 sec off
    b. 12 x 50 sec bagwork/10 sec off
    c. 1 x 30 sec right kick bagwork
    d. 1 x 30 sec left kick bagwork
    e. 2 x 10 sec off/50 sec bagwork
    Ok, session today. Rubbed my last right knuckle raw again Started off really strong. Aggressive. Angry. But dancing. Frustrated, very. Hands and feet were all over the place, constantly moving, restless. That bag took a right beating today! At 17 minutes I started to falter a little, so decided to add a few kicks in there, just to get rid of the rest of the rage. Finished strong on the last 2 reps of 50 sec...Afterwards, veins in hands were sore, and you can still see all the knots and bumps through them (happens every time I do a boxing session after a 'break'). Hopefully the painful veins won't last as long as last time...Loved the session, though...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~8 hours sleep. Very broken. Texts kept coming last night, keeping me well awake (I was already, though). No dreams, when I eventually slept.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been right on it since I got up. Been on edge all day, actually. Did Business Presentation to the 'dragons' today. Was kept waiting for half an hour (which wasn't cool, since I'd planned on the boxing session straight after it, and had taken all my pills as if I were training at 1200!). In there it was ok, though. I was one of only 2 groups (out of 6), who the 'dragons' were prepared to invest (up to $100,000) in! (Which is awesome (even though I don't need any outside investment to start up), since I'm going to actually put my Business Plan into effect in a month or so...)

Energy: Been a nervous wreck of energy today. The boxing session barely cut it. I can't stay still. At home I have been dancing around the house (which isn't so great for my hips and knees, I know)...There's just so much on my mind; this week is BUSY...

Motivation: Good. I AM going to take a week off the gym, though, this week (was due for a week off next week, but a week earlier won't matter too much), since I have 3 more assignments to get done (my busiest week of the semester this week!), and make sure that I am COMPLETELY recovered from last week...

Mood/Aggression: A little aggressive. Still hurting a bit. Ok, though. You run with what life throws at you...

Libido: If he keeps rising at this rate, I'm going to want to send him back to the corner...

Endurance: Not as strong today, but still ok.

Quality of Training: It's better than doing NOTHING...

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump today...Vascularity same as always, if a little LESS...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms looking as hard as they feel when flexed, LOL...

Body Composition and Look: Abs feel tight and hard nearly all the time now. Pants are getting looser, so losing size from the lower half (slowly)...Getting down close to 10% (if my breasts are any indication...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Relieved that one stress is over; now just another 6 to go! 4 more weeks of stress, and then a huge RELAX! Hols are already full; lots of trips away, including an overnight tramp (in the middle of winter, crazy, I know, but will be fun as), to Napier for a friend's engagement party, and back down to Wellington (for clients and a photo shoot). Busy girl, but a HAPPY busy girl...

26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.92%

goodness gracious
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

goodness gracious
    At what, babe?

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Very nice rosie, keep up the good work girl!

Legendary

29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Very nice rosie, keep up the good work girl!
    Thanks, T. You can bet on it!

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Day 38

0800 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 65% est. HRmax in 39x18
    c. 2 min @ 85-90% est. HRmax in 39x18
    d. 10 min @ 90-95% est. HRmax in 39x16
    Good session today. HR was real low starting off; was a bit of a battle to even get it to RISE! As soon as I started efforts, though, it began to creep up. Not fast, but gradually. Hmmmm...Anyways, at the end of each effort my HR was 179, 181, 184, 186, 184, 188, 187, and 189 bpm respectively, so it was slowly getting higher (NOT high enough, but maybe not long enough of an effort?)...Anyways, kept HR high for the rest of the session, and the legs weren't protesting today, either, which is a new thing. Hips and lower back were ok. Veins on tops of hands were sore, especially gripping the handlebars as tightly as I was during the efforts. Also, efforts use a lot of core, since you want all the power going through the PEDALS and not through unneccesary body movement. (I'd like to see what I could do in a sprint now...)

0900 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~8 hours sleep. Was really broken. COULDN'T get to sleep very well, either (was really wide awake and THINKING), so listened to a mix of 12 Stones, 3 Doors Down, Sevendust, and Theory of a Deadman, to calm and sooth me and put me to sleep...I should really have got up at 0315, like usual, since I lay there for a while; but thought, nah, enjoy the week off and let yourself 'sleep in' (feels a little weird, doing it on PURPOSE, though...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very good. I'm getting this out of the way before I set into starting the 2 assignments due on Friday...

Energy: Still lots of restless energy in the energizer bunny. It will have to settle, though, as I will be spending the day in front of my laptop...

Motivation: Thank you (you know who you are...)

Mood/Aggression: No aggression...Mood is a little flat...Stones can be worn down and ice can be smashed...I was more vulnerable than you think (but you didn't hear me say that...)

Libido: He rises and falls throughout the day. When I get 'low', especially, he hits a high note...Going to have to ignore him today, though, since I want to get this study DONE...

Endurance: Good. Really felt it kick in at the third effort.

Quality of Training: If I'm not going to be doing any resistance training, then pushing the bar higher on everything else will just have to suffice.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump not so great...Vascularity ok. Knots and bumps in hands haven't gone anywhere...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Calves hardening nicely...

Body Composition and Look: Upper back is starting to look lean. Midsection is looking more the way I want (but not quite right just yet), with upper abs starting to take on that 'drawn on brick' look...

Overall Sense of Feeling: It hurts like FCUK, Sean! ('Pages' (3 Doors Down), although you will never see the last part)...After you've given me that serious boot I need (man, you must be getting lots of kicking practice, LOL; maybe you need to change feet?), then a hug would be nice...

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

Smile Maybe another group you might take a liking to!

Hey Rosie....here's another group I think you might get into if your not already. Considering your a 12 Stones fan....The Exies are good music too and along the same lines. In particular, this is my favorite song from them.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Its one of those songs you listen to when you need to clear your mind and put yourself back into a positive thinking type of mood.

Cheers Rosie Babe!
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Hey Rosie....here's another group I think you might get into if your not already. Considering your a 12 Stones fan....The Exies are good music too and along the same lines. In particular, this is my favorite song from them. Its one of those songs you listen to when you need to clear your mind and put yourself back into a positive thinking type of mood.
    Thanks, Bear...It is...Guess we all have moments in our lives where we have to accept things that we would rather not, or make those decisions that tear us apart and then silently walk among you...But, hey, I'm strong enough to get through ANYTHING...
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 06-04-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: I'll say the rest in e-mails...

33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Day 39

0810 - Rollers:
    a. 2 min @ 70% est. HRmax (110-112 rpm)
    b. 5 min @ 85-90% est. HRmax (115-118 rpm)
    c. 5 min @ 90-95% est. HRmax (118-120 rpm)
    c. 8 min @ 95% est. HRmax (123-125 rpm)
    Yeah, staggered it a bit today. It was good. HR was a bit of a battle to get up. Legs were absolutely NOT liking me for the last 8 minutes. But it felt good to be pushing my body through something that it wasn't sure it wanted to be doing. I was going to go for 30 minutes, but at 20 minutes I was over it already (mind too far elsewhere), and decided to do some abwork and a few calisthenics...

0834 - Abs/Calisthenics:
    a. 2 x [a. swissball crunches (feet on wall, 90 degree knee flexion) x 25, b. swissball double-leg lifts x 25] (30 sec recovery)
    b. 1 x 2 min bridge (30 sec recovery)
    c. 5 x [a. squat thrusts x 10, b. boxer's push-ups (i.e. plyometric push-ups, where push up, hands off ground, and clap between) x 10] (10 sec recovery)
    d. 1 x 2 min bridge
    Man, those swissball crunches I really felt! The boxer's push-ups took the most out of me; my heart was going fast as, and my arms were tiring with each rep! Arms were incredibly pumped afterwards (no wonder, LOL). But I enjoyed the 'change of scenery'...

0900 - Stretch 27 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2300-0700 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~8 hours sleep. Again. Some dreams. Not as disturbed as the last few nights. Slept a little deeper. (The body is still waking early, though; next week will be back to 'normal'...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Started one assignment this morning; now need to move on and get BOTH done for tomorrow's 1700 deadline (should be enough time...)

Energy: Lots of restless, aggressive energy still pent up, and just waiting to get out. Tomorrow...

Motivation: Those kicks are working, Bear

Mood/Aggression: Flat. Aggressive (I really want to have a session on the bag today, but no, enough time has been spent with meetings and clients, and now it's time for STUDY...)

Libido: Up and down. The more aggressive I get, the more this starts to rise...

Quality of Training: Really making sure that this is not an 'easy' week, by any means...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms after calisthenics...Awesome vascularity through arms and hands...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs keep getting harder. Glutes are, too...

Body Composition and Look: Looking lean, especially upper back, chest, upper abs and hips...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm ok. Getting there...Just need to remember that it's ice that runs in my veins, and that it won't melt in a blue flame...

34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Day 40

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    Yep, she went out in the dark this morning. Thought, why not; it feels like forever since I did a run. Anyways, strong westerly this morning. All good, though. I felt really ok, aye. Settled into my stride and then hammered it out for 24 reps. The first few I went a little overboard, but hey, I felt good; why not expend all that energy! Besides, kinda need to get rid of some of this aggression and what better way than making the body scream! So, no aches or pains, and body just felt fantastic (which is great, considering 4.5 hours earlier I was almost ready to close my eyes and just nap for a while...)

0500 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: No sleep last night. Was an all-nighter, to get those two assignments started and done that were due in today! I'm actually doing pretty good for STILL being up!

Mental Alertness/Focus: It has been ok. A few moments there when I've been tempted to close my eyes (yes, last night, Bear, LOL; but I came right after a while, and didn't even take any no-doz, so that is a first all-nighter not drugged up to the eyeballs on caffeine, LOL)...At 1400 I just stopped. I'd had enough! Which is not really like me. I just edited it, and will just hope that the 200 words (we were allowed 1000!) for the last part of one assignment will be ok (the lecturer likes MINIMAL everything (miminal but quality), so I might be sweet...)

Energy: Well, been in front of the laptop since like 1800 last night (apart from run and stretch and shower and when went to print off and hand assignments in)...So, all energy is still pent up, really...Got told at school that I looked "shattered"...Not feeling just there yet, but it IS the first all-nighter I've done without going to sleep at 1200-1300 (since I couldn't really, LOL...)

Motivation: Yeah, there. Just a few more stresses left, and right back into the IGF-2 (man I have missed that!) and training as if I'd been STARVING, next week!

Mood/Aggression: A little silly, probably; you know how you get when you're tired, but don't quite want to admit it...You start laughing and then wonder why you can't stop, LOL...Ah, well, at least it's an improvement on the last few days...

Libido: He will probably be high tonight (when I am falling asleep...)

Endurance: Stamina she HAS!

Quality of Training: Loved it. Good to mix things up. Keep the body guessing...

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity, now that I am NOTICEABLY leaner, is always there in arms and hands and feet..

Muscle Hardess/Density: No IGF-2 and no Drive, and they're STILL hardening. Be good back on IGF-2, then...

Body Composition and Look: Look the leanest I have since January. Upper body, upper midsection, Adonis belt, legs...All but that small excuse of a belly, really (and that will be gone soon enough...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: RELIEVED. She did in mere hours what everyone else has been spending weeks on!...So, little break, and then the meta-analysis has no more grace left on the weekend...It's so close to being OVER...

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

Smile Glad I could be of assistance!

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    Yep, she went out in the dark this morning. Thought, why not; it feels like forever since I did a run. Anyways, strong westerly this morning. All good, though. I felt really ok, aye. Settled into my stride and then hammered it out for 24 reps. The first few I went a little overboard, but hey, I felt good; why not expend all that energy! Besides, kinda need to get rid of some of this aggression and what better way than making the body scream! So, no aches or pains, and body just felt fantastic (which is great, considering 4.5 hours earlier I was almost ready to close my eyes and just nap for a while...)

0500 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: No sleep last night. Was an all-nighter, to get those two assignments started and done that were due in today! I'm actually doing pretty good for STILL being up!

Mental Alertness/Focus: It has been ok. A few moments there when I've been tempted to close my eyes (yes, last night, Bear, LOL; but I came right after a while, and didn't even take any no-doz, so that is a first all-nighter not drugged up to the eyeballs on caffeine, LOL)...At 1400 I just stopped. I'd had enough! Which is not really like me. I just edited it, and will just hope that the 200 words (we were allowed 1000!) for the last part of one assignment will be ok (the lecturer likes MINIMAL everything (miminal but quality), so I might be sweet...)

Energy: Well, been in front of the laptop since like 1800 last night (apart from run and stretch and shower and when went to print off and hand assignments in)...So, all energy is still pent up, really...Got told at school that I looked "shattered"...Not feeling just there yet, but it IS the first all-nighter I've done without going to sleep at 1200-1300 (since I couldn't really, LOL...)

Motivation: Yeah, there. Just a few more stresses left, and right back into the IGF-2 (man I have missed that!) and training as if I'd been STARVING, next week!

Mood/Aggression: A little silly, probably; you know how you get when you're tired, but don't quite want to admit it...You start laughing and then wonder why you can't stop, LOL...Ah, well, at least it's an improvement on the last few days...

Libido: He will probably be high tonight (when I am falling asleep...)

Endurance: Stamina she HAS!

Quality of Training: Loved it. Good to mix things up. Keep the body guessing...

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity, now that I am NOTICEABLY leaner, is always there in arms and hands and feet..

Muscle Hardess/Density: No IGF-2 and no Drive, and they're STILL hardening. Be good back on IGF-2, then...

Body Composition and Look: Look the leanest I have since January. Upper body, upper midsection, Adonis belt, legs...All but that small excuse of a belly, really (and that will be gone soon enough...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: RELIEVED. She did in mere hours what everyone else has been spending weeks on!...So, little break, and then the meta-analysis has no more grace left on the weekend...It's so close to being OVER...
    Glad I could help keep you going. Besides that, keep working hard babe....you know damn well if you slip up I'm giving you a foot in the ass...lol.

You know just maybe...I might be able to help you out with a few things. Give me an idea of what you have to write, or research and who knows I may just be able to make things a bit easier for ya. Offer is there babe...

Anyway, I'm happy to hear your having some great results.

Get at me lata...

Cheers!
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

I can always count on you to keep me MOVING

Glad I could help keep you going. Besides that, keep working hard babe....you know damn well if you slip up I'm giving you a foot in the ass...lol.

You know just maybe...I might be able to help you out with a few things. Give me an idea of what you have to write, or research and who knows I may just be able to make things a bit easier for ya. Offer is there babe...

Anyway, I'm happy to hear your having some great results.

Get at me lata...

Cheers!
    Yeah, I did ok, despite spending those 2 hours talking to you, LOL (was it really that long? Geez, felt like only moments)...Thanks, Bear. Done the research; just need to finish the stats on the data and then write it up. Shouldn't be too hard, really; just need to 'block' time it and I'll be sweet...Yeah, but think I lost some LBM this week (hoping it's not actually muscle and just water/food weight). Bloods are all good, though; the NeoVar Recomped is nicer to my body than the Original version...

37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Day 41

0830 - Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (65% est. HRmax)
    b. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 112 rpm (80-85% est. HRmax)
    c. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 112 rpm (85-90% est. HRmax)
    d. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 112 rpm (90% est. HRmax)
    e. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 112 rpm (90-95% est. HRmax)
    f. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 112 rpm (95% est. HRmax)
    g. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 112 rpm (95% est. HRmax)
    h. 2 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (85-95% est. HRmax)
    So, I have an A-frame too (you put your back wheel in it and it has a roller that provides resistance against the tyre, for those that will ask), that has 8 levels of resistance. Instead of focussing on getting and keeping my HR high, I decided to 'step' the session (i.e. fixed gear and cadence, but increase resistance), and let whatever happened to my HR happen. So, set the pace at 112 rpm in 39x18, increasing the resistance every 4 minutes. As you can see, my HR went up pretty quick after the first 4 minutes. It didn't and wouldn't go higher than 188 bpm, though, and stayed at 95% HRmax for a while. Legs were fine. And hips; even though resistance kept getting harder and it got harder to keep it at 112 rpm, it didn't seem to take as much out of me as spinning faster, like at say 120 rpm, does. I may feel it tomorrow, though...At 20 minutes, the sweat started dripping off me, and I was a glistening body at the end of it, LOL...Good session...

0912 - Abs:
    a. 2 x [a. swissball crunches (feet on wall, 90 degree knee flexion) x 25, b. swissball double-leg lifts x 25] (30 sec recovery)
    b. 1 x 160 sec bridge

1000 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: Not quite sure. I fell asleep on the couch watching a DVD last night (yeah, crick in the neck this morning, LOL). Must have been ~2030 (when I settled down, the tiredness began to hit a little), until 0730, giving me ~11 hours sleep. Deep and dark, and only woke once.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good since been up. Starting to feel a little tired now, though...

Energy: Body is still fresh, so a good sign.

Motivation: I'm not as far behind on the study as I thought! Yay; bit of motivation for me...As for training; yeah, still hard out...

Mood/Aggression: Happy, silly mood. You know the kind you get in when you're overtired, and you can't stop laughing...

Libido: On the high side...

Endurance: Always strong.

Quality of Training: Something different. Again. Liking the variety. Still QUALITY.

Pump and Vascularity: No noticeable pump...Vascularity always good now...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Hard legs. Nice.

Body Composition and Look: Area around hips and upper back is where most noticeable changes have happened this week. Looking lean. Breasts a little smaller...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm in a good place
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 06-07-2008 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Log continues to look great rosie. Kick some azz girl!!

Legendary

39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Log continues to look great rosie. Kick some azz girl!!
    Thanks, T. Will do

40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.92%

Im a big music buff. I love many kinds and I sometimes find myself living thru music. That vid posted is ****in awesome as is that song , ive never heard of these guys im gonna get to downloadin

feel free to post up more examples im up for anything similar to this

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles