Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 23

0900 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 75-80% HRmax (108-110 rpm)
    b. 21 min @ 80-85% HRmax(110-112 rpm)
    c. 5 min @ 85-90% HRmax (108-112 rpm)
    I'm liking the rollers, and starting to prefer them over going running. Legs were fine. Decided to make it a 'recovery' session today, since a day off is not an option (only 1 a week, and this week it's Sunday, since I will be recovering from an all-nighter and then having to drive home...) At 25 minutes, my HR was starting to drop a little, though, so decided to work a little harder for the last 5 minutes...Good session. Cycling is hardening my legs up nicely, again...I'm noticing that the spinning (and especially with efforts) that it is beginning to 'hurt' my hips, though, and my lower back a little (so let's see how the Osteobolin-C works...)

1000 - Stretch 27 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0748 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so nearly 9 hours sleep. At 0315 I was too fatigued to get up (yesterday's gym session was obviously harder than it felt; and the not being able to go to sleep until late is starting to take a small toll...) Tomorrow, though, girl, it's back to being bright and perky at 0315!

Mental Alertness/Focus: 8 hours and not even scratched the surface of an assessment...sigh...(I had better start getting my act together with my meta-analysis; I have a meeting with my Supervisor on Thursday, and haven't made any more progress since the last meeting 6 weeks ago!...)

Energy: Thought for a moment that the energizer bunny needed recharging...But no, she's all good...

Motivation: Getting into the sync of things...Seeing the bigger picture clearer...

Mood/Aggression: Still smiling...Yeah you (you know who you are), you make me laugh...

Libido: Shot down last night over SLEEP!... Ah, well, let him settle for a bit and divert that energy into something else, like study...

Endurance: Improving...

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: Not a lot of anything of anything, except for vascularity in my hands...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same...

Body Composition and Look: Calves are starting to become more defined (must be all the spinning)...Seeing the muscle striations up around the inferior base of my patella...Good...Abs still appearing more and more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Good...Still next to no DOMS, so will be interesting to see if this changes while I'm not using IGF-2...Took NeoVar Recomped (hello, my pretty) today. You don't need to take as much of this as the original (silly me; took the original dose, and THEN read the dosing label, LOL), and it DOESN'T have a taste, unlike the original version. Actually quite nice. I think I'm going to like this...The amount of work and the hours that are still to come in the last 6 weeks of the semester are starting to weigh a little on my mind; there can be NO last minute efforts this time around (at least, I'd rather I didn't...)...Looking forward to the weekend and having time for some small 'release'...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

NeoVar Recomped Dosage Question for Jammie or Dirk

Jammie, Dirk,

With the NeoVar Original I was taking 1 cap an hour before my am Run/Rollers, then another 2 caps 40 minutes before the Gym, and 3 caps as soon as I'd finished the gym session; do I still do the same with NeoVar Recomped, except decrease the dose post-gym to only 2 caps (since that's now the 'recommended' dosage for someone of my size/weight)?

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up A suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Jammie, Dirk,

With the NeoVar Original I was taking 1 cap an hour before my am Run/Rollers, then another 2 caps 40 minutes before the Gym, and 3 caps as soon as I'd finished the gym session; do I still do the same with NeoVar Recomped, except decrease the dose post-gym to only 2 caps (since that's now the 'recommended' dosage for someone of my size/weight)?
    Stick with your same protocol and see if you like the effects. If something isn't setting well with you then decrease the dose post-training. Thats what I would do, but then again...I'm just a lowly rep....lol. I'll let the higher ups speak on this and set you straight Rosie.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Stick with your same protocol and see if you like the effects. If something isn't setting well with you then decrease the dose post-training. Thats what I would do, but then again...I'm just a lowly rep....lol. I'll let the higher ups speak on this and set you straight Rosie.

Cheers!
    Well, for my pre-breakfast dose: yesterday I took 3 caps post-rollers, and today took 2 caps post-gym, and noticed no major difference between the two doses so far. So, yeah, unless corrected, I will stick at what I'm doing...Did you notice that you retained water a little on the Recomped version? (The last couple of days I've FELT like I have)...I'm also changing my gym programme (started this week), adding legs back in (separate session, but very LOW reps), and trying for strength with Back, Chest, and Legs henceforth, so that will be interesting to see whilst I'm cutting...

...On another note, how has Alicia been in the gym? I hope you're working her hard and giving her as much kicking as you do me! LOL

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Smile Sometimes, but...

Well, for my pre-breakfast dose: yesterday I took 3 caps post-rollers, and today took 2 caps post-gym, and noticed no major difference between the two doses so far. So, yeah, unless corrected, I will stick at what I'm doing...Did you notice that you retained water a little on the Recomped version? (The last couple of days I've FELT like I have)...I'm also changing my gym programme (started this week), adding legs back in (separate session, but very LOW reps), and trying for strength with Back, Chest, and Legs henceforth, so that will be interesting to see whilst I'm cutting...

...On another note, how has Alicia been in the gym? I hope you're working her hard and giving her as much kicking as you do me! LOL
    The NeoVar Recomped had some very different effects on me. As I have already mentioned...the appetite increase after taking it was insane, but outside of the doses my appetite was suppressed. Besides that, yes I did retain water here and there, but at the same time the NeoVar Recomped seemed to work as a diuretic on me as well from time to time.

As far as Alicia...well she has been having a rough go with life in general over the past month so I've just done what I can to keep her from falling into depression, so in other words, she has been slacking on the gym aspect...she knows I am not happy with her about it, but at the same time I'm letting it slide because of her current situation.

For what its worth...yeah you get to deal with me the easy way...through writing, she has to deal with me in person or over the phone...LOL...yeah I'm real tough on her, but she knows its only because I care so much.

BTW....now that I am feeling better (been sick and stressed out pretty bad over the past week) I'll be responding to your 2 e-mails.

Cheers Rosie Babe!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

The NeoVar Recomped had some very different effects on me. As I have already mentioned...the appetite increase after taking it was insane, but outside of the doses my appetite was suppressed. Besides that, yes I did retain water here and there, but at the same time the NeoVar Recomped seemed to work as a diuretic on me as well from time to time.
    Hmmm, well I DON'T need anything to help with my appetite! If anything something that would SUPPRESS it would be the best thing for me!!! (But hey, I'm getting better...)...I found the IGF-2 sometimes had a diuretic effect, rather then the NeoVar...

As far as Alicia...well she has been having a rough go with life in general over the past month so I've just done what I can to keep her from falling into depression, so in other words, she has been slacking on the gym aspect...she knows I am not happy with her about it, but at the same time I'm letting it slide because of her current situation.
    Guess them's the times when you're just "there"...We can't be superheroes ALL of the time...Tell her to hang in there, from Me...

For what its worth...yeah you get to deal with me the easy way...through writing, she has to deal with me in person or over the phone...LOL...yeah I'm real tough on her, but she knows its only because I care so much.
    Yep. True. Then again, stuff gets said that might not be so easy to say in person...But we're sweet as like this, for the meantime...

BTW....now that I am feeling better (been sick and stressed out pretty bad over the past week) I'll be responding to your 2 e-mails.
    No rush...Being stressed is no fun (tell me about it; my stress levels have and will keep being through the roof until this semester is over!)...So, hope you have a wicked smile on your face, ready to send some beatings :P

7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 24

Before I start, just a few notes on changes to my resistance training sessions: Having done some thinking on the comments that have been made by my training partner and several other male members in the gym, I have decided to do a couple of sessions for strength/power, and leave shoulders and arms as hypertrophy/strength sessions. I will still be doing 4 days a week, and since I have still not been able to stick to Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, they will be done (TRYING to do them on the 'designated' day), in the following order:
    Day 1 - Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Day 2 - Arms
    Day 3 - Back/Chest
    Day 4 - Legs/Abs
    So, yeah, will start doing legs again, but low reps and heavy. I will still be using 1 minute recovery between all sets, alternate sets, and/or supersets, except for between my close-grip pull-ups (CG PU) sets, where I will extend recovery time to 3 minutes.

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    e. 4 min jogging
    Yes, a little different today...My first two sprints were awesome! And then after that my legs just kind of 'fatigued' (or something), and I felt like every effort after that WAS an effort (as it should be, but you know what I mean). So I decided to have the short 'break' of running in between, and then do another set of efforts, just to see whether or not I could do better...As it was, the second set wasn't a lot better...Hmmm...

0514 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Arms (1 min recovery, except for CG PU - 3 min):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 7, 6
    2a. Weighted Dips 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. DB ZC 4 x 8
    3a. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. Inc DB BC
    4. V-Bar TPD 2 x 15
    So, first time doing CG PU since January (properly, anyways; when I have anything LESS than 3 min between sets I struggle). Bit of a drop on the 4 x >15 that I was doing back then, but I will get up there again pretty soon, doing them twice a week. I was seeing stars from the fourth rep of my second set of CG PU, and shaking (legs especially) after the second set. When I stretched my arms out on the bench, waiting in between sets, there was a wicked pump in both biceps and triceps (odd that, since I do full PU, straight up and down, to MINIMIZE bicep involvement as much as possible)...Weighted dips went well; as did DB ZC. By the second set of both, my arms were well and truly screaming, but I soldiered on, and managed to INcrease weight with dips...Flat CG BB BP was a killer today; I ended up having to drop-set the weights for the last 3 sets of this, but as I'd already done dips and was screwed from CG PU, I wasn't too UNhappy with these...Inc DB BC I managed (don't ask me how) to INcrease the weight, and keep the higher weight for ALL 4 sets...Just did TPD to make sure that my arms were well and truly shot by the end of the session...And they were...Great pump...And vascularity; knots in forearms and hands coming back...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0315, so ~4 hours sleep. It's taking me LONGER than usual to get to sleep these days; wonder why. Didn't feel as though I had slept at all when I woke up, and it took me 20 minutes to get OUT of bed (but hey; at least I got up!), and there was a point just before I got up that it looked like I might have actually been physically TAKEN out of bed if I didn't get up myself!

Mental Alertness/Focus: I felt a little fatigued after the gym. Fell asleep from 1000-1100 (so another hour to add to sleeping time; 5 hours seems to be what my body likes best) on the beanbag in front of my laptop (yeah; NOT good for the neck), and then had to eat lunch before heading off to induct a client into the gym...I'm SUPPOSED to be working on my meta-analysis today, since I am so FAR behind that if it were a race I'd be working above and beyond overtime to catch up to everyone else (or at least to get to where I should be); but I can't get into the mode to do it, and am tempted to just leave it for another week before trying to get into it (pfft; it's supposed to be something that takes weeks and weeks, and we've had 14 already, with another 3 left to go, and Rosie's going to try and do 90% of the work in the last week, LOL)...

Energy: Yeah, ok. Was a bit shaky in the gym, but the energy was there, raw as ever. Felt a little fatigued when I got home at 1430, but that passed quickly enough. Going to be a long night, so got to have SOMETHING there...

Motivation: Great for everything (except my meta-analysis!)

Mood/Aggression: No aggression (but I'm thinking I may feel like beating the crap out of a boxing bag one of these days soon, or on the weekend!)...Bit drained right now...It won't take much to bring a smile, though...

Libido: What's the point if I can't (or choose not to) do anything about it?

Endurance: Good. Will be interesting to see how the body responds to the next couple of gym sessions...

Strength: Still improving (although not as much as this session last week; but that's understandable, given the change in structure).

Quality of Training: Not too pleased with the HIIT run, but happy with the gym session. Since I first started doing CG PU last November, it fast became one of my favourite exercises, and I can't wait to be able to just grind them out again like I was out for a stroll in the park (and yes, they're ALL full reps, UNassisted, with NO cheating or 'kipping' (as Dru puts it) for 99% of them).

Pump and Vascularity: Probably one of the better pumps I've had in arms in a while, today, and that's saying something, since I generally get real good pumps on Arms day. Pumps during Inc DB BC were painful...Vascularity is BACK...

Muscle Hardess/Density: I LOOK harder...

Body Composition and Look: Like I mentioned to Sean earlier, I feel as though I am retaining a bit of water; but it's no biggie (after all, it's not the SCALES that matter!)...Abs trundling along nicely...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Brilliant, actually. My head is in a good place, so the rest of life should fall in behind soon enough (if it hasn't already...)

8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 25

0813 - Rollers:
    30 min @ 75-80% HRmax (110-112 rpm)
    Ok, so even easier than Tuesday, today. My body needed it, I think, since it barely managed to drag itself out of bed at 0700! Good session. Easy gear, just spinning along. Cycling is great for my legs. Not so wonderful for my lower back (starting to hurt again). Started taking Osteobolin-C today, so will see how that goes with all these niggles...

0905 - Stretch 36 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0315, 0349, and 0423), so ~ 8 hours sleep. Body was fatigued at the 'wake-up' alarm, and I lay there (a bit like yesterday), planning on getting up after an extra 15 minutes or so...Didn't happen...Ah, well, maybe I needed that extra sleep?

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been good since I got up. Putting my meta-analysis aside and going to concentrate on a few other things instead (and hopefully when I come to work on it next week, I shall at least have SOME motivation!)

Energy: And the energizer bunny works on...And on...And on...It's got to come to a halt sometime soon...

Motivation: Still there. I know where I need to be at.

Mood/Aggression: Still not a lot of aggression. I know that some of these products are supposed to INcrease aggression, but with me, it's kind of doing the opposite (except for those random times when I get really pissed off and aggressive for seemingly no reason); bit weird, since I was a pretty aggressive person to begin with, and they appear to be 'calming me down'...So, good mood (and especially after working with a client who's serious about what they're doing...)

Libido: Still high. I think he needs to take some time-out in the corner...

Endurance: Good. Improving maybe?

Quality of Training: For a 'recovery' session, it was pretty damn good.

Pump and Vascularity: Leg pump (funny; I never really used to notice them when I was cycling, but now I am just that much more AWARE of my body)...Vascularity is not as strong today as it has been...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same as.

Body Composition and Look: Weird how this time cutting that my breasts are NOT losing size. Then again, once I get sub-10% BF, that may change...Top abs and obliques are looking better every day (and they're starting to feel 'tight'...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: For the first time in ages I have some DOMS, in my upper back, from the CG PU yesterday! It makes me feel like I've done something, LOL...

9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Im still checkin out the log! I didnt leave! Im really impressed at the detail, really likin the log.

I find your "Put him in the corner" for libido quite funny.

I have been feeling back DOMS as well, i also just incorporated deadlifts so im sure thats why!

Keep rockin out girl!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im still checkin out the log! I didnt leave! Im really impressed at the detail, really likin the log.

I find your "Put him in the corner" for libido quite funny.

I have been feeling back DOMS as well, i also just incorporated deadlifts so im sure thats why!

Keep rockin out girl!
    Thanks, 3clipseGT Guess it's a little OVERdetailed, but where would Rosie be if she wasn't keeping tabs on everything down to the last tiny detail? LOL...Yeah, the DOMS is interesting, since when I was using the IGF-2 I noticed that I rarely ever had any (be good when I've finished the 'off' part of this cycle and can get back on it already! I really love the IGF-2/NeoVar stack, especially since I've been gaining LBM and losing BF, and NOT losing any of the LBM, which has been interesting, for me at least)...Ah, deadlifts; I will start doing them again this week (and the rest of Legs, just for a change, and hopefully I'll just gain STRENGTH and NOT more muscle on them!); I haven't done proper deadlifts or BB back squats in 18 months, so no doubt I'll be feeling them both the next few days afterwards!

11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 26

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 7 min jogging
    Don't know what was up today. 20 seconds seemed to be about the limit that my body would go to. So I made sure I did quite a few reps, just to punish it for being 'soft'. I could still feel my upper back (from CG PU on Wednesday), and had some small DOMS in triceps and the lateral aspect of both vastus lateralis just superior to the patella, for some reason (maybe it's from taking client's through stuff (legs in particular, since I haven't done them in yonks!) after all my own gym? Nah, don't be such a *****, LOL). I thought about seeing if I could get 32 reps out, by it would have been like flogging a dead horse. As it was, what usually takes me 4 minutes to jog home took me 7 minutes! (NOT cool at all). So, ok session. Maybe the rollers have been doing more to my legs than I think?

0517 - Stretch 21 min.

0600 - Back/Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between alternate sets, and 30 sec recovery between Abs' sets):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6 ALTERNATE SET WITH 2. Flat BB BP 4 x 8, 6, 5, 3
    3. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 ALTERNATE SET WITH 4. Inc BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    5. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 8-10 ALTERNATE SET WITH 6. CG TR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    7. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. rope crunch x 10, c. hanging knee raises x 10]
    First time training for strength/power specifically since 2005! (Kind of been sitting in the as heavy as I can go for 6-8 reps, sometimes as high as 10, mostly, since then). So, bound to see a few surprises from now on...Ok, so loving doing CG PU again. I was shaking quite badly after my first set, and my heart was racing like I'd just done a 500-metre time trial, and I probably looked exhausted, but hey, it happens, and I loved it...Forgot that I was only wanting to do 6 reps for my first set of Flat BB BP and ended up putting on a weight that I could just get 8 reps out with, but was all good from there...Managed to increase BB BOR by 25% by the last set, and 50% for CG TR by the last set there too, from what I lifted on the first set in both exercises...Abs are same old, same old; but then again, as long as you vary the exercises every now and then and increase weights with weighted exercises, they're fine...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Back to 'regular' hours. Good. No dreams. Just deep blackness.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very there.

Energy: Hyperactive bunny after the gym. I was bouncing around the house like an excitable puppy, LOL. Woke my sister up, who proceeded to yell "Be quiet"; and then the Boy said "are you trying to do a bimbo impression?", when I started dancing round and taking my clothes off (because I was going to have a shower), LOL. So, all fun and games here...My energy levels are still through the roof (much like the libido, but we'll get to that), which doesn't really add up to the funny sleeping patterns of late, and the difficulty getting up some days...

Motivation: Keep on rockin' on, girl!

Mood/Aggression: So, no aggression. Instead a 'strange', happy Rosie. Someone made the comment the other day that if they didn't know better, they would think that I was smoking marijuana, or on drugs, or SOMETHING, anything that would explain the seemingly UN-Rosie-like moods of late (and the bloodshot eyes that I always seem to have, especially in the morning, and the endless laughter, and so, you see...)...Been happy most of the day...Just looking forward to tomorrow (and seeing people that I haven't seen in ages, some since I left college...And others, of course )

Libido: CORNER!!!...NOW!!!...GRRR...He 's still as high as the sky, with no signs of slowing down...He needs to be caught, tied up, and put away in a well-sealed box in the back of a very DEEP closet...

Endurance: Ok.

Strength: Well, working on strength with Back/Chest sessions henceforth, so should see this IMPROVE. And it did, already, today.

Quality of Training: Good. Really enjoying adding CG PU back into resistance training (even if they DO make my heart beat harder than squats ever do!)

Pump and Vascularity: Really felt that pump today, in back, chest, triceps...Vascularity is starting to show some strength again...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts and arms feel harder...

Body Composition and Look: Upper body has noticeably leaned out over the last few days. It's fairly obvious that I have increased the muscle in my arms, and in my upper back, with not quite as much as I thought in my delts...Chest is looking very lean too, but the breasts are still there, and still as big as ever...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Really good...I'll decide tomorrow whether or not I'll do a gym session; I'm thinking maybe start Legs again next week, and just leave it at the 3 sessions for this week, and do a really HARD rollers session to make up for it...Maybe not...Anyways, going to do some study after I've answered your e-mail, Sean (and yes, I DO love hearing from you And oh yeah, have decided to use the last minute of "World So Cold" (12 Stones) for my routine music when I compete in September...Yeah, thinking about it; I'd like to do SOMETHING THIS year...)

...Also think it's worth mentioning that this week I haven't taken RPM+NeoVar before my cardio, just my resistance sessions, and I've had no nausea or headaches, so I'll stick to doing just the pre-gym (think maybe 2 doses of NeoVar so close together made me a little hypoglycemic)...As for the NeoVar Recomped having NO taste. I take that back. Well, it didn't, that first day that I used it. But I took it POST-rollers and then ate 15 minutes later. I have noticed that when I take it PRE-gym, that I get an 'aftertaste' (almost like eating pizza, actually!), which goes as soon as I've eaten. But it's not UNpleasant; just noting it...

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

maniac
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    maniac
    How's that, sweets? (Hope you're enjoying that pizza; it will be a good load of calories for ya!)

14. Registered User

love that avatar girl
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    love that avatar girl
    Thanks, Joe

16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 27

0800 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 75-80% HRmax @ 118-120 rpm in 39x18
    b. 1 min @ 85-90% HRmax in 39x16
    c. 25 min @ 90-95% HRmax in 39x16
    So, hard session today (for the legs, anyways; heart seemed ok). As it was, this was hard enough on my legs as what a gym session would have been (and if I had done one AFTER...But they would've handled it; I would have FORCED them, LOL) There was no pain. Amazing how much HARDER I have to work to get my HR up when on a bike (if I was running it would have been that high within the first few minutes and STAYED there, no matter WHAT pace I was going at!) At the 20-minute mark my legs were seriously in debate with my mind as to whether they should keep doing what it was asking of them, and in return I pushed a little harder. Cadence in the 90-95% HRmax 'zone' was not really applicable; I was just trying to keep my HR as high as possible (but well over 120 rpm for the most part). Sweated heaps, mostly back, and not arms like usual. Felt really GOOD after the session, though.

0857 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2145-0645, so ~9 hours sleep. Went to sleep reasonably quickly, compared to the last few weeks. Deep. Dark. Good stuff...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good...Need to do some study, but not really in the mood...

Energy: Still high as a kite on something extra, LOL.

Motivation: Yep, great

Mood/Aggression: Happy Rosie...

Libido: This little tiger seems to be getting higher as the days go by...Seriously, it's almost like being a bunny in springtime

Endurance: I can handle the very high intensity for reasonable periods of time. Endurance has never been an issue, so interesting to see how this changes...

Quality of Training: Good as. Liking the rollers more and more (and because it's more EFFORT for me to get into those higher intensity zones, then all the better, aye...)

Pump and Vascularity: Not a lot of a pump today (weird)...Seeing the veins in my PALMS now, as well as being as big as ever on top of my hands. Also blue lines all up and down my legs...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms and delts getting harder.

Body Composition and Look: Looking lean, especially round chest and hips, at the moment. Very noticeable that I have lost BF this week.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Calm (or as calm as Rosie can be on 'happy pills')...Doing this now, before I TRY and do some study before the rugby, and then as soon as I get home, it will be shower and head off down to Welly (yay)...I have some SERIOUS DOMS in my upper back and arms today; I'm really noticing the effects of NOT using the IGF-2...Going to be a long night (and hopefully tomorrow my body WON'T protest the boxing session I want to do...)

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.

Got kinda bored while you are away having fun in Wellington, so I decided to sign up at AM and have a look at ya log... very interesting might have to start my own soon.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 28

Right, so DIDN'T do a boxing session today. Thought that I had better give the body some recovery time, especially since I'd spent almost 5 hours dancing this morning!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0830-0943, so just over an hour! Despite all that I felt brilliant and have not felt tired yet!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Surprisingly good! Not doing any study, though...

Energy: Man, where do I start? So, joint birthday party for my best freind and I last night. We ended up going into town and two of us were still out at 0600, shaking our groove in the clubs. I had so much energy. I was bouncing off the walls, really enjoying the opportunity to let loose! Yes, loved the dancing, but it was a little hard on the hips and knees sometimes (the hips may have been from the spinning on the rollers too). At 0800, when the pair of us got "home", I was STILL wide awake, and felt like I was capable of ANYTHING I was that high! Ate breakfast, had a nice bath, and decided to at least try and get a LITTLE shut-eye, as I had to drive back north later, and I didn't want to be dozy when I did. Anyways (as noted above), I slept for only an hour or so, and when I woke my feet and legs were throbbing; but that didn't last very long at all! Was quite shaky around 1200-1300, and wasn't sure I should have been driving round, but it passed (like everything else, LOL). Still had loads of energy when got back to Palmy, and still do now. Interesting, indeed. Should sleep well tonight, then...

Motivation: You should never need to ask!

Mood/Aggression: Very high, happy Rosie!

Libido: Still high as. If I wasn't the way I was (and more like my friends), I would have ended up satisfying this little monster sometime in Wellington...As it is, I'm who I am, and the longer I 'hold back', the easier it gets to refuse...

Endurance: N/A (training-wise)...As for being able to go all night long (and then some), just incredible!

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs (got a cramp in right calf sometime in the morning, resting on the sofa!)...Vascularity most noticeable when I was getting all heated on the dancefloor...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Ask the guys who were touching me

Body Composition and Look: "Great boobs and butt", guys kept telling me all night/morning (LOL). Abs were feeling tight out on that dancefloor. Adonis belt is really starting to become a 'feature' again...

Overall Sense of Feeling: AMAZING time in Wellington! First time the 'old crew' has all been together in 5-6 years! (Has it been so long?) Was so great seeing everyone again, and catching up on lives that used to be so intertwined with our own growing up. Loved the going out and dancing; it's a GREAT way to get rid of all that restless energy!...Was nice to see you too, silvertongue (even if it WAS only short)...Still buzzing a little...But, time to settle, and get stuck into all that study...Tomorrow...

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Dancin fool

Well Happy belated birthday in that case, it's always nice to just have a night of fun during a cutting cycle, gets to be kinda of old and monotonous after a while... look luck with your progress and hope u reach ur goal! Stay motivated.

MM
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMadness View Post
    Dancin fool

Well Happy belated birthday in that case, it's always nice to just have a night of fun during a cutting cycle, gets to be kinda of old and monotonous after a while... look luck with your progress and hope u reach ur goal! Stay motivated.

MM
    Thanks, honey. My birthday isn't til Thursday (Ana is a week older than me), so not belated just yet

21. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Overview of Week 4

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 52.5 kg (i.e.115.5 pounds)
    Body composition: 10.7% BF

Comments: At 53kg and 11% BF I had 47.17kg LBM and 5.83 kg BF. At 52.5kg and 10.7% BF I had 46.8825kg LBM and 5.6175 kg BF.That's a DEcrease of 0.0.2875 kg (i.e. 0.6325 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.2125 kg (i.e. 0.4675 pounds) of BF...Lost some LBM this week Hopefully NONE of it was actually MUSCLE and was just food or water or something else. The BF is still coming off, but NOT too happy about the 1.35:1 ratio loss of LBM:BF though (not cool at all...)

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.5 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 112 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Better. Hb is slowly on the rise again, and RBC are higher, but not too high.

Other Notes:

Phosphate: 1.15 mmol/L (Normal range 0.85-1.50) - So, back up to 'normal'.
    Vitamin B12: 1265 pmol/L (Normal range 131-857) - This is probably due to the PBA (although took a while (4 weeks) to see any changes here). No worries, though.

Creatinine: 109 umol/L (Normal range 50-100)
    eGFR: 57 ml/min/1.73m2 (Normal range 80-120)

Comments: The NeoVar Recomped is much better for my body. Even only having used it for a week now, it has made a noticeable difference in my creatinine and eGFR levels! The original NeoVar INcreased my creatinine to the 200s, and DEcreased my eGFR to the 20s, where they stayed the whole time! But, these are almost back within the 'normal' limits now, which is good.

RESTING HEART RATE: 33 bpm.

DIET

Diet has been spot on this week. All clean eating (except for yesterday), and yeah, I notice the difference. No really HIGH CHO/calorie days either. Very pleased with this. I was aiming for the whole week clean, to see what difference it made to how fast I lost BF etc., and I definitely LOOK a whole lot better than when I am allowing myself those 2-3 higher calorie (I call them 'cheat') days. Yesterday, though, Mum had made me a birthday cake, and I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, and when I dropped my brother off home I thought "one piece won't hurt"; yeah well, ended up eating nearly 1/3 of the cake! But no stressing; it was nice (although don't know that my tummy liked the cream cheese too well later), and back to good, clean eating this week...Although, I lost LBM this week, when I haven't the previous 3 weeks, where I've had those 'cheat' days...

No IGF-2 this week (that may also have had a part to play in the body compostition change, but how much I can't say). Definitely notice NOT taking it; DOMS has been a pain. IGF-2 really helps my recovery, and pretty much reduces or eliminates DOMS entirely for me!

Started using NeoVar Recomped this week. I actually prefer the new version over the Original. I am looking forward to seeing what happens when I add IGF-2 back in in a week or so (still deciding whether I'll take 2 or 4 weeks off it). The IGF-2/NeoVar stack is my favourite AN stack, and going from my results, you can see WHY!

Also started using Osteobolin-C this week. So far I haven't noticed that it's making any difference, as my hips (and knees, but especially hips), since started really upping the intensity on the rollers and spinning at >120 rpm for most sessions, have still been 'sore' (I have also been doing a 40-min walk 4-5 days this week, and I walk at a fairly quick pace, which seems to affect my hips as well).

Experimented a little with the timing of my RPM/NeoVar doses this week, taking them just pre-gym, instead of both pre-cardio AND pre-gym. I had none of the nausea or headaches or other upsets that I have been having previously; so have decided to just stick to the pre-gym dosing and none pre-cardio (unless, of course, that's a day that I just do cardio, and then I will).

So, new supplement usage and dosings from now on will be:
    Drive - 2 x 2 per day (60 min pre-cardio and 45 min pre-lunch).
    RPM 1 x 2 per day (40 min pre-gym, and on non-gym days 60 min pre-cardio).
    NeoVar - 2 x 2 per day (40 min pre-gym and asap post-gym, and on non-gym days 40 min pre-cardio and asap post-cardio).
    Lipotrophin-PM - 2 x 2 per day (first thing in the morning and last thing at night).
    Osteobolin-C - 2 x 3 per day (just after breakfast and dinner).
    Posiedon-BA 3 serves per day (first thing in the morning, 30 min pre-gym (on non-gym days 30 min pre-afternoon tea), and last thing at night).
    Calcium supplement 1 x per day.
    When I start taking IGF-2 again it will be 3 x 2 per day (40 min pre-gym (on non-gym days 40 min pre-cardio), 45 min pre-lunch, and last thing at night).

TRAINING

It has been a good week, training-wise too. Yes, I only did 3 resistance sessions, but I did everything that mattered (legs are NOT important for me to do in the gym, and they got enough of a workout dancing anyways). I changed my resistance programmes, and have already seen some good results. All cardio sessions have been good. Did all my HIIT running/sprinting, and the rest still at a HIGH intensity on the rollers. I was going to start doing Legs again in the gym (focussing more on strength than anything else), but seeing what this last week of spinning and what being on a bike again is doing to my legs, I may continue to NOT do them at all in the gym, and just let the cycling work its magic. But very pleased with the week's training. I am just LOVING cycling again (even if it's not really cycling, but just being on a bike), which is weird, since for a few months not so long ago, I could barely stand the thought of getting on a bike!

So, training from now on:
    Monday: 20 min HIIT (either run or rollers) + 20-30 min Stretch
    Tuesday: 30 min max run or rollers + 20-30 min Stretch
    Wednesday: 20 min HIIT (either run or rollers) + 20-30 min Stretch
    Thursday: 30 min max run or rollers + 20-30 min Stretch
    Friday: 20 min HIIT (either run or rollers) + 20-30 min Stretch
    Saturday: 30 min max run or rollers + 20-30 min Stretch
    Sunday: DAY OFF (optional; I may do a light run or something)

As for Resistance training, I have decided to do my Back and Chest sessions for strength/power, and leave shoulders and arms as hypertrophy/strength sessions. I will still be doing 4 days a week, and since I have still not been able to stick to Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, they will be done (TRYING to do them on the 'designated' day), in the following order:
    Day 1 - Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Day 2 - Arms
    Day 3 - Back/Chest
    Day 4 - Legs/Abs
    Still thinking about the Legs session. I may just leave them out and do Back and Chest/Abs sessions for Days 3 and 4 respectively.

22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

How you finding the Posiedon-BA Rosie?
  23. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    How you finding the Posiedon-BA Rosie?
    Well, I notice the niacin tingles after taking it every time, for 10 minutes or so It was suggested that maybe that is helping my training some, especially looking at the gains made in the last 3 weeks. I was kind of using it in place of a multivitamin, so any benefits is just a bonus.

24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 29

0830 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 75-80% HRmax in 39x18
    b. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 11 min @ 85-90% HRmax in 39x16
    d. 1 min @ 80-85% HRmax in 39x18
    Good session. Legs were great, which was a little surprising. Efforts were hard; I made sure that I REALLY pushed myself, and I didn't lag much as they went on. My HR reached a peak of 188 bpm at the end of my 6th effort, so you can really tell how HARD it is for me to get my HR up while cycling. The first couple of efforts seemed to last forever, and as they went on, the time seemed to get shorter and shorter. Could feel my hips during each effort, too. Good session.

0918 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0700 (waking at 0315), so ~10 hours sleep. The body DEFINITELY needed it after Saturday night/Sunday morning, and then pretty much no sleep yesterday. When I woke up at 0315 the body was so fatigued, so it was go back to sleep; gym can be tomorrow...All very deep and dark and no dreams.

Mental Alertness/Focus: So far so good. I haven't done much in the way of study yet, though; I'm so tempted to just play car racing games on my laptop...But I won't...Get into them later, most probably after dinner...

Energy: Has been good, despite things. I suddenly felt real tired at ~1300, though, so I went to bed for a bit, and ended up falling asleep for about an hour from ~1316-1416. Starting to feel a little better now. Hopefully will be back to bouncing off the walls tomorrow (and getting up for the gym!)

Motivation: Always there (just lacking a bit on the study side just now...)

Mood/Aggression: For some reason, late last night, and earlier today, little things keep pissing me off. I'm still 'happy' and a little high from the weekend, but I'm getting aggressive...

Libido: High as. Last night I eventually had to say a VERY frustrated "Enough", and 'turn it off'...He's a very restless tiger, prowling, wanting to pounce...

Endurance: Yeah, good.

Quality of Training: Very good.

Pump and Vascularity: Leg pump...Only noticed vascularity after the rollers, and didn't last very long.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs still getting harder, especially calves.

Body Composition and Look: LEGS! You can see the different quad and hamstring muscle separations, plus the line of my iliopsoas, and calves are looking REALLY defined. The cycling (spinning) is definitely paying dividends there...Torso is looking very FLAT too.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Good though, even with those added moments of aggression...Wish the semester was OVER already...Soon...Soon...

25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 30

0430 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 70-80% HRmax
    b. 25 min @ 85-90% HRmax
    c. 1 min @ 80-85% HRmax
    Hips, especially right, were a little achy this morning. Right calf was a bit tender too (where it cramped up on Sunday morning). Breathing was ok. At the 20-minute mark my HR started to drop, and kept dropping, and I had to spin hard as to get it back up (I am so NOT my legs' best friend right now!) But, managed to do the session to a level I was ok with. Definitely better than going for a run in the freezing cold outside! (And the bonus of only working my legs, leaving my upper body 'fresh' for the gym ).

0527 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Traps/Abs (1 min recovery between sets, except Abs - 30 sec):
    1. BB SP 1 x 10, 3 x 6
    2. DB SP 4 x 6
    3. DB LR 2 x 12, 2 x 10
    4. Inc DB LR 2 x 12, 2 x 10
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
    6. Abs 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. rope crunch x 15], 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10]
    It seems like AGES since I've been to the gym (and it's only been 3 days!)...First set of BB SP was just a 'testing', to see what I could handle. Started at the weight I ended on last week. Ended up going up 14.2% in weight (so lifting the same as what I am with Inc BB BP now), and was pretty pleased with the result. Same weight as last week with DB SP, for less reps, but done as second (instead of first) exercise, so ok with that. Increased weight slightly with DB LR (barely much), and by 13.3% with Inc DB RR from what I was using last week. Began doing DB Shrugs again, for first time in ages, so maybe sore traps tomorrow. Did a couple of Abs splits, and man could I feel them afterwards (they are still a little 'sore' from all that dancing; and the rollers seems to really work them, especially during the HIIT sessions). A session I can accept.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Back to the 'usual'. No dreams. Was a little tired when I woke, and lay there until 0330 before getting up. I came right once I'd had my first dose of supplements...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I DID manage to do some stuff this morning. Not much, though (kick in the arse!)

Energy: I've had enough to get through the morning. At~1300 (same as yesterday), I just 'crashed' though, and went to bed and fell asleep from ~1315-1401 and 1405-1429 (dreaming both times), adding just over an hour to my 5 hours sleep. Was still groggy at 1430 and went back to bed, but couldn't go back to sleep, so just lay there until 1500 and I had to start getting ready for work. I'm pretty shattered, still. Just starting to feel the effects of the weekend (and no, I DIDN'T do any drinking, either, LOL).

Motivation: Training-wise, it is very strong. As for study, starting to wane a little...

Mood/Aggression: Man, what has happened to me? Since I've been back from Wellington I have been short and 'snarly' with everyone, and the smallest things are just 'setting me off' for no reason at all. I suddenly find myself getting angry or aggressive (and sometimes, yes, even upset; weird), in between an eerie, flat calm in the middle of the happy sea; and I'm NOT liking this very much.

Libido: This has been high, if not HIGHER than last week, since I got back (someone made the comment this morning that my 'moods' are because of some serious sexual frustration. Maybe...) But the one I want doesn't want me. That's just ****ing fantastic! (Can you hear the sarcasm?) So kind of makes this a bit pointless at the moment (and a damn pain...)

Endurance: Good. Still as strong as ever.

Strength: Still improving. That's what we like (and want) to see.

Quality of Training: Awesome as. Now vent some of that aggression into it and make it even BETTER!

Pump and Vascularity: Definitely got leg pump on rollers. Delt pump in the gym, and a little in forearms...Vascularity not really coming out to play until after DB LR, but when it did, it was blue knots all down my biceps, up arms, and over hands.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs and butt definitely harder, calves especially.

Body Composition and Look: Looking better (and leaner) every day.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok, I guess...DOMS in calves from all that dancing (yeah, dancing in stilettos for 5 hours is NOT the smartest thing I've ever done)...Feel quite fatigued, really. Just feel like doing nothing and just chilling out (so can NOT afford to, though!)...So, kick from Sean to send you on your way...
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 05-27-2008 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Corrected typo.

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Smile Get your act together Chic...lol!

0430 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 70-80% HRmax
    b. 25 min @ 85-90% HRmax
    c. 1 min @ 80-85% HRmax
    Hips, especially right, were a little achy this morning. Right calf was a bit tender too (where it cramped up on Sunday morning). Breathing was ok. At the 20-minute mark my HR started to drop, and kept dropping, and I had to spin hard as to get it back up (I am so NOT my legs' best friend right now!) But, managed to do the session to a level I was ok with. Definitely better than going for a run in the freezing cold outside! (And the bonus of only working my legs, leaving my upper body 'fresh' for the gym ).

0527 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Traps/Abs (1 min recovery between sets, except Abs - 30 sec):
    1. BB SP 1 x 10, 3 x 6
    2. DB SP 4 x 6
    3. DB LR 2 x 12, 2 x 10
    4. Inc DB LR 2 x 12, 2 x 10
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
    6. Abs 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. rope crunch x 15], 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10]
    It seems like AGES since I've been to the gym (and it's only been 3 days!)...First set of BB SP was just a 'testing', to see what I could handle. Started at the weight I ended on last week. Ended up going up 14.2% in weight (so lifting the same as what I am with Inc BB BP now), and was pretty pleased with the result. Same weight as last week with DB SP, for less reps, but done as second (instead of first) exercise, so ok with that. Increased weight slightly with DB LR (barely much), and by 13.3% with Inc DB RR from what I was using last week. Began doing DB Shrugs again, for first time in ages, so maybe sore traps tomorrow. Did a couple of Abs splits, and man could I feel them afterwards (they are still a little 'sore' from all that dancing; and the rollers seems to really work them, especially during the HIIT sessions). A session I can accept.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Back to the 'usual'. No dreams. Was a little tired when I woke, and lay there until 0330 before getting up. I came right once I'd had my first dose of supplements...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I DID manage to do some stuff this morning. Not much, though (kick in the arse!)

Energy: I've had enough to get through the morning. At~1300 (same as yesterday), I just 'crashed' though, and went to bed and fell asleep from ~1315-1401 and 1405-1429 (dreaming both times), adding just over an hour to my 5 hours sleep. Was still groggy at 1430 and went back to bed, but couldn't go back to sleep, so just lay there until 1500 and I had to start getting ready for work. I'm pretty shattered, still. Just starting to feel the effects of the weekend (and no, I DIDN'T do any drinking, either, LOL).

Motivation: Training-wise, it is very strong. As for study, starting to wane a little...

Mood/Aggression: Man, what has happened to me? Since I've been back from Wellington I have been short and 'snarly' with everyone, and the smallest things are just 'setting me off' for no reason at all. I suddenly find myself getting angry or aggressive (and sometimes, yes, even upset; weird), in between an eerie, flat calm in the middle of the happy sea; and I'm NOT liking this very much.

Libido: This has been high, if not HIGHER than last week, since I got back (someone made the comment this morning that my 'moods' are because of some serious sexual frustration. Maybe...) But the one I want doesn't want me. That's just ****ing fantastic! (Can you hear the sarcasm?) So kind of makes this a bit pointless at the moment (and a damn pain...)

Endurance: Good. Still as strong as ever.

Strength: Still improving. That's what we like (and want) to see.

Quality of Training: Awesome as. Now vent some of that aggression into it and make it even BETTER!

Pump and Vascularity: Definitely got leg pump on rollers. Delt pump in the gym, and a little in forearms...Vascularity not really coming out to play until after DB LR, but when it did, it was blue knots all down my biceps, up arms, and over hands.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs and butt definitely harder, calves especially.

Body Composition and Look: Looking better (and leaner) every day.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok, I guess...DOMS in calves from all that dancing (yeah, dancing in stilettos for 5 hours is NOT the smartest thing I've ever done)...Feel quite fatigued, really. Just feel like doing nothing and just chilling out (so can NOT afford to, though!)...So, kick from Sean to send you on your way...
    Yeah so you had to come back to reality...it sucks. Reality bites, but you have work to get done so quit acting like someone pissed in your cheerios and don't slack off! No excuses girl...get rockin! I'm not necessarily jumping on you about the training...you'll take care of that, but quit procrastinating with that assignment.

Oh and by the way...from your explanation it would appear that your testosterone levels are a bit high and taking control of you...your mood being on edge and your libido being sky high, I would say the products are definitely doing their job.

So needless to say...this is your official kick in the ass! . Keep up the hard work Rosie babe!

Cheers!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

You can't post an avatar that we've already seen. Post a new one... the avatars are most of the reason I keep popping off

edit: I mean... the reason I keep popping in!
    Last edited by Force of Green; 05-27-2008 at 07:46 PM. Reason: oops
    Freedom means nothing here.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Yeah so you had to come back to reality...it sucks. Reality bites, but you have work to get done so quit acting like someone pissed in your cheerios and don't slack off! No excuses girl...get rockin! I'm not necessarily jumping on you about the training...you'll take care of that, but quit procrastinating with that assignment.
    Yeah, reality sucks (but only sometimes), LOL...Getting there, honey, getting there; will spend all night getting up to speed on what I can't finish today!

Oh and by the way...from your explanation it would appear that your testosterone levels are a bit high and taking control of you...your mood being on edge and your libido being sky high, I would say the products are definitely doing their job.

So needless to say...this is your official kick in the ass! . Keep up the hard work Rosie babe!

Cheers!
    I see. It's that "alpha male" coming out, is it. Geez, I almost feel sorry for you guys if you're like this most the time! (But hey, like the aggression being back. FINALLY. Wondered where it disappeared to!)

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    You can't post an avatar that we've already seen. Post a new one... the avatars are most of the reason I keep popping off

edit: I mean... the reason I keep popping in!
    QUIET, you...

29. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 31

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 4 x 40 sec effort/20 sec easy
    e. 1 x 60 sec effort
    f. 4 min jogging
    Sprinting today. First time been running in trackies (and a t-shirt, LOL). It was quite nippy, but my arms got used to the cold (as they do), and my legs were fine...The first two sprints were awesome; I could really feel the power and speed. At the 6th sprint I was beginning to really push myself, as I wanted them ALL to be 100% and NO holding ANYTHING back. After the 8th I wasn't sure any more would be that great an idea, and so went easy for a bit. Decided to do LONGER efforts after the short 'break', keeping to the 2:1 work:rest ratio of before. Since I felt ok with these (hmmm, why do the longer ones seem easier?), I did an even longer effort; which was the limit, and then dawdled home...Good session...It's interesting mixing effort length up, and having a 2:1 work:rest, instead of shortening it to 2-6:1 makes a difference. I prefer the SHORTER recovery (5-10 seconds) best, though...

0511 - Stretch 24 min.

0600 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets, except CG PU - 3 min):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 8, 6
    2. Weighted Dips 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3. DB ZC 4 x 8
    4. Flat CG BB BP 1 x 8, 3 x 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 5. Inc DB BC 4 x 6
    6. O/H Rope Cable T/ext 2 x 12
    Looked forward to this session today, even though had DOMS in traps from shrugs yesterday...First set if CG PU seemed effortless, and not sure exactly why I stopped (think hands were slipping?) Did a little better today than last time (only by a single rep, but still an improvement)...Now having a 13.5kg DB between my feet for the dips, and it's ok, but there was a moment there when I thought that I might drop it (might try and find a belt or chain to hang weights off, since every week I'm going UP in DB weight, and I don't know how well my feet will hold a DB >15kg!) Awesome tricep pump fro these...Strength returning for DB ZC, which I am pleased with. Really seeing my anterior delts and biceps straining during this exercise. Both are looking leaner (or maybe that's because there's more muscle there)...Increased weight by 16% on the second set of Flat CG BB BP, since was aiming for only 6 reps, and the initial weight was a little easy. Did good...Did well on Inc DB BC too; better than last week. The pump in my biceps REALLY started burning here...So, everything just keeps on IMPROVING, which I'm pretty rapt with!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0315, so ~6 hours sleep. No dreams. Just deep darkness, much like it has been the last few nights. Was all good when I got up, however, and bounded out of bed at the alarm.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Really good until ~0830, when the whole body just felt fatigued and wanted to sleep! And it did; I curled up on the couch in a duvet and just lay there. Didn't manage to fall asleep until 1014, though, and only for an hour; but I lay there until just before 1200, because I was just so tired, and the body didn't want to move...

Energy: Really fatigued, now that training is out of the way. On top of stress and not enough sleep, I think that training is taking quite a lot out of me (not that she would ever like to admit it!), since I am going heavier and harder than I have in a long time! All good, though; all good...

Motivation: A few more kicks for the study side of things...Don't need any for training...And diet has been 99%, which is the best in a long time, too; and I am stoked!

Mood/Aggression: Was strangely high this morning in the gym...Started having moments of 'grumpy' in amidst the smiles and laughter around 0800...I'm ok now (for the meantime), but anything could bring that alpha male out just like that. (I love the aggression, since I am naturally an aggressive person, and I missed it a little the last few weeks; but this is not a GOOD aggression; more like moody, and THAT is not like me...)

Libido: When I get tired or aggressive, this seems to rise with it, almost feeding OFF it...Honestly, something needs to be done about it...And soon...

Endurance: Strong as ever.

Strength: Still on the rise.

Quality of Training: EXCELLENT! I am pushing my body closer and closer to the edge every day. It's a right, good, little soldier, doing what it's told with minimal protest

Pump and Vascularity: Serious pump in arms today in the gym. And it lasted for a good few hours AFTER, too; only really just gone before I ate lunch at ~1200 (which is the longest I've ever had a pump before)...Vascularity is getting better as I get leaner (as it does). Hands and forearms almost always have veins atop them at the moment; and in the gym (and when I get hot/warm), the veins in my biceps are really noticeable...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Actually, BEFORE I even walked into the gym my delts and arms were hard. And afterwards, they reached a new level of hardness (liking that, yes), and are staying there...

Body Composition and Look: Really starting to see the separations in my deltiods and biceps in the gym now. Back is looking leaner, and legs are continuing to lean out (FINALLY...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: THe last couple of days when I've woken up, my throat has been dry and 'scratchy'. Yesterday I came right; today I haven't. Think maybe it's just because I don't wear that much (2 layers, tops!), and even in winter, are still running round in a razorback and shorts (LOL)...But I've been cold today (despite the sun, which isn't that warm, really); got the beanie on, and the polarfleece out, walking round the house wrapped in a duvet on top of all that, clutching a wheatie ...I'm still a little tired; it comes and goes (and yesterday I got told that I looked like I needed some serious sleep)...Preparing myself for an all-nighter (there's going to be one of these every week until the semester's over!), trying to 'catch up' on the 70% of my meta-analysis that I should have done already (spankings)! But I should be right...And tomorrow will be my Day OFF this week, since I have a meeting with my Research Supervisor at 1000, and if I get stuck into the study, I'll probably want to keep going until then...And besides, I have SRM power testing from 1200-1400, so that should be enough 'exercise' for the day (on no sleep...)

30. Registered User

wow @ that avy...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    wow @ that avy...
    yea totally wish i had one of those
  32. Registered User

wow @ that avy...

I agree...........Don't ever change that avy!!!
  33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Wink

wow @ that avy...

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    yea totally wish i had one of those
    Had what? Me or the body?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevename View Post

I agree...........Don't ever change that avy!!!
    And here FOG wanted something DIFFERENT...

34. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 32

Sleep - Time and Quality: By 1900 I was ready to fall asleep, and was even told that I looked like I was about to at any minute. However, I DID stay up, and made some SMALL headway into the stats side of my meta-analysis (don't know why I've kept putting it off; was easy as once I started). But, fell asleep ~2100, and slept right through to 0657 (waking at 0001, 0015, and 0315), giving me almost 10 hours sleep (and a sore neck)! I must have needed it so bad, to do that! There's only been ONCE before when I couldn't handle the all-nighter (and, coincidence, was last year, working on my Research assignment, too!)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Since I've been up and about, I'm good. Got another assignment due in tomorrow, so will do the last section and put the finishing touches to that a bit later tonight...

Energy: Ok. Actually been quite perky...

Motivation: Starting to get a bit of aggression towards the study. GOOD...And it's as strong as ever towards training, if not MORE, after I got told today that maybe I had better lay off the training a bit to focus on my studies (**** off; I CAN do both successfully simultaneously! Would have thought they'd have figured that out by now; SOME people...)

Mood/Aggression: Better. Not so easily worked up today. Starting to 'settle' again. Smiling...

Libido: Funny enough, this that has been frustrating me soooo much of late, has all but gone today. I must admit that I'm a little relieved. It was nice while it lasted, but got too much at times (only because I made the choice NOT to satisfy it...)

Endurance: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: Still got pump in biceps, odd as that sounds...Veins are blue and proud all over my body...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts and arms are quite hard, now.

Body Composition and Look: Breasts still huge Pants are starting to feel looser, which means that measurement-wise, my thighs are saying that they're starting to lean up (although, looks-wise, they appear to have been doing so for some time. Or maybe that was the muscle gain...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok...DOMS in traps, arms, abs, and calves; with aches in hips and lower back...No power testing today; postponed until tomorrow (which is probably a good idea, considering)...Throat is still sore, worse than yesterday, actually (thanks, you...Grrrrr...Although, it probably IS more MY fault)...And you, Sean. Thank you. Your e-mail really put things in perspective for me (that's me, too, hate as I like to admit), which has allowed me to be a little more understanding of the situation, and given me that taste of FREEDOM I've needed for some time now...

35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Libido: Funny enough, this that has been frustrating me soooo much of late, has all but gone today. I must admit that I'm a little relieved. It was nice while it lasted, but got too much at times (only because I made the choice NOT to satisfy it...)
    I guess he couldn't keep up with you. Hahaha!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  36. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I guess he couldn't keep up with you. Hahaha!
    Yeah, you need good stamina to keep up with Rosie, LOL...Though I DO tend to 'burn' everything out that tries to hold my pace (even get close to that myself sometimes)! Now if there was someone to slow me down a little...

37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 33

ANOTHER Day OFF today...sigh...GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! !...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0715, (waking at 0315, 0330, and 0423), so ~8.5 hours sleep. It was a pretty broken night. And not fun at all, either...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I've had to be there, today. But very with it. My mind has been in hyperdrive...

Energy: Despite the lack of food until just over an hour ago, I've been ok. The power testing went well; I felt real good. And my adrenaline must have been going, because I've had loads of nervous, tense energy since then...

Motivation: Better on the study front...As for having TWO days off training; not happy. I HATE missing a day!

Mood/Aggression: Ok. Probably a little flat. Stressed, definitely.

Libido: No sign of him today. He must have gone into hiding from the tiger...

Endurance: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity has been strong in arms and hands...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts and arms are getting harder by the day...

Body Composition and Look: Upper back, delts, and arms are looking leaner and harder...Legs loking good, too...

Overall Sense of Feeling: NOT good. Not good at all. Ok, so first off, I spent last night throwing up (which was, yeah, surprising, since the last time I've actually done that was in 2004 after drinking a hot glass of water with an oxo cube in it (during my mock contest diet for my first Figure competition), and before that, like, memory is almost nada, maybe twice...). And then my throat was the sorest it's been all week when I woke up, and even TALKING made it hurt (very odd, I know). Which meant that eating was the LAST thing I wanted to do today. And because I have been so busy, maybe it's a good thing (although, did power testing today, so probably not the smartest thing ever...). And then, after handing an assignment in (JUST on time; honestly, I thought all I would have to do was print it out, and then it I found some errors, and 'just printing it out' turned into 3 HOURS, and it got handed in JUST before the resource centre closed up for the weekend), I thought, WTF; you haven't eaten all day, you need SOMETHING if you want a chance at preserving your muscle. So had Thai, which was ok, but not great. And then a whole dessert and some biguns...But I couldn't eat them all (didn't need them, either; and not really quite sure WHY I ate them); I pretty much forced the Thai down as it was...And so...So...Bit pissed off at myself, really...Right, rant is OVER (but felt good to get it out, LOL)...Time to calm down now...Going to watch the new Indiana Jones movie at 2000...

38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Heya, I feel you pain with the stress, definitely effected my workout today... hard to concentrate knowing so many exams etc are near, just do you best over this time and know time will come shortly where training can peak again
  39. Registered User

i love coming here and lookin at that avy

:drool:
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

ehh sounds like your day sucked, feel better soon !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 09:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs