The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 4 of 20 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. It is about time a real woman showed up. Maybe someday I will afford you the pleasure of working out with me

-TF

2. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I'm officially afraid of you now.

You're like some sort of gym ninja.

Keep up the good work!
    So you should be, LOL (I'm not THAT scary, really)...How do you figure that?

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    marry me?..haha..jk...good job!
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    On a similar note... I nominate Guejsn for hottest avatar on AM.com. Do we have a 2nd?
    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    another sausage and i agree you have the hotest avatar on am
    Thanks, boys

Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    It is about time a real woman showed up. Maybe someday I will afford you the pleasure of working out with me -TF
    Yeah, well, you'd have to work damn HARD to keep up, LOL...
    •   

3. I love this thread!

Random: I envision Rosie as a circus trainer in the big top.... and all of you guys as trained animals bowing to her will.
  4. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I love this thread!

Random: I envision Rosie as a circus trainer in the big top.... and all of you guys as trained animals bowing to her will.
    That IS random! I love it! (I might get bored, though, if someone didn't fight back, LOL)

PS. Form faxed through.
    •   

5. P.P.S.~ New thread in company promotion section over in dramaland
  6. tattoopierced1

WOW! Very impressed with your physique.. both as a guy and as a fitness person. Keep up the good work, there needs to be more women like yourself.

7. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    WOW! Very impressed with your physique.. both as a guy and as a fitness person. Keep up the good work, there needs to be more women like yourself.

Cheers, man...(Like your occupation :P; maybe oneday I should challenge you to a duel...)

8. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post

I checked out your article on bb.com and your pictures...
    VERY, VERY inspiration and VERY impressive.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Yeah, your transformation is amazing, Mark. "Learn to eat, and then eat some more" (I like that; EVERYone and not just the 'skinny' guys could do with THAT advice!)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Everyone back off....... for your own sake. Rosie doesn't take crap from anyone.

On a similar note... I nominate Guejsn for hottest avatar on AM.com. Do we have a 2nd?
    I'll third. Even moreso because its a hot female picture that is actually her own

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    P.P.S.~ New thread in company promotion section over in dramaland
    this forum is the only forum that matters IMHO

Lanbane, how about making her a rep on this board as well?

anyone care to second my motion?

12. Love the detail an apparent objectivity. I've been on the fence about some of the supplements you are logging so I'll be following your opinion/feedback closely.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  13. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Cheers, man...(Like your occupation :P; maybe oneday I should challenge you to a duel...)
    Bring it on sister!
  14. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thanks man... Just wait till I post up my next pics..

15. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Love the detail an apparent objectivity. I've been on the fence about some of the supplements you are logging so I'll be following your opinion/feedback closely.
    It's always interesting to see what other people have to say, since we all respond so DIFFERENTLY to everything, especially supplements. (If I can help you out in any way, just let me know).
  16. Day 5

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20-25 sec efforts/5-10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    Yep, so no rain when I was ready for this session today (FINALLY, some sprinting again!). It's been 3 weeks since I've done my HIIT on the road, and my body was like "WHAT are you DOING to me?!" It was good, though. Felt a bit slow during some sprints, the last few, especially when I turned and headed home into the headwind, and it began to bucket down (oh yes, MORE rain; but I don't mind once I'm ALREADY out running). No muscle aches or sharp pains, which is always a good thing. A little bit of nausea in the last couple of minutes, though; but after the last few days I am just getting sick of this little monster, and today it was NOT going to stop me doing ANYthing!

0518 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Back/Abs (1 min recovery between sets, except Abs - 30 sec rec):
    1. BB BOR 1 x 8, 7 x 6
    2. WG LPD 4 x 6
    3. CG SR 1 x 8, 3 x 6
    4. CG TR 4 x 6
    5. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10]
    So, yes, the nausea was there as I walked into the gym. I was also shaking and walking a little unsteady (someone said I looked like I was going to collapse. As if I would!) Anyways, depsite feeling like absolute ****e (possibly I am getting slightly hypoglycemic, since I am taking RPM(1)+NeoVar(1)+Drive(2) an hour before my 'cardio', and then RPM(2)+NeoVar(2)+IGF-2(2) 40 minutes before the gym), there was no going 'easy'; I wanted to hammer my body as hard as I could! Everything was done like super-slow, because that was the only pace my body was going to move at, but nothing wrong with that. I INcreased all my lifts by 6-10% from what I did last week, which made moving in slow motion a little harder (and even though I was shaking between sets, my energy DURING them was very smooth and controlled). However, most of the time it didn't actually FEEL as if I was doing anything (which was weird, since I was struggling to breathe a bit and my heart rate was faster than normal and I was trembling like a piece of grass in a tornado between each set!) I actually felt a little disorientated driving home, and only managed to eat half my breakfast again (in a time that I would normally have finished stuffing in a few thousand calories!)...So, good session...Very pleased (and a little surprised at the strength gains!)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0315, so 6 hours sleep this time. All deep and unbroken, and woke feeling pretty fresh (despite the bloodshot eyes...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: The disoriented feeling passed after 1000, and I am ready to get into some study (soon; when I have finished this...)

Energy: Constant, smooth, and very controlled (no tearing around the house like a cat on catnip today, LOL).

Motivation: Definitely up there!

Mood/Aggression: Calm, but happy...I need to relax a little more, since being a stress bunny about my study isn't going to help me all that much...

Libido: Oh he's high. VERY high...

Endurance: Strong as ever.

Strength: Still climbing the ranks

Quality of Training: Since it's been a while since I've done a HIIT run, I'm not too concerned with that; so long as it gets BETTER each time I do one...As for the gym; that was the real surprise today. STOKED!

Pump and Vascularity: I didn't feel much of a pump today (didn't feel much of anything, really). But vascularity is starting to get stronger (RPM is definitely coming into play there).

Muscle Hardess/Density: Continuing to harden.

Body Composition and Look: One of the guys in the gym made the comment that my arms and delts are looking bigger than they ever have (which, to me, is a much appreciated compliment after all the hard work I have done over the last few months to build them up!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Things are starting to get good again!

17. Hi, didn't know you were logging on here young lady!! Impressive details! Your making my log look bad!! :P

18. Such a detailed log so impressive

19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hi, didn't know you were logging on here young lady!! Impressive details! Your making my log look bad!! :P
    Didn't you? (Sure I told you. Not that it matters too much, LOL). Besides, a little more 'fun' over here

How has your day been today, silvertongue? (Saw that you had a good gym session!)

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Such a detailed log so impressive
    Thanks (you'll get used to it!)

20. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Didn't you? (Sure I told you. Not that it matters too much, LOL). Besides, a little more 'fun' over here

How has your day been today, silvertongue? (Saw that you had a good gym session!)

Thanks (you'll get used to it!)
    Gym session was ok, was a bit disappointed with my chest effort, but back went well, so 50/50 really.. I'll give it a better crack next time!
  21. Talking Mindreader!

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

How did I KNOW you'd say that? (Course I could as swiftly send that kick straight back, hehe)!
    Well gee I wonder why you knew I would say that? LOL. . Yes you could indeed send that kick straight back and more often times than not you do...lol.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yeah, well, you'd have to work damn HARD to keep up, LOL...
    This maybe true because women recover faster than men. Plus I would have to rack and re-rack allot more weights.

BTW what products are you logging again?

-TF

23. you leg pictures on oage 1 has kept me glued to this log.

but im warning ya im not professional at all and i make comments
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:25 AM
  3. Replies: 207
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 08:31 AM
  4. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 05:53 PM
  5. Time to Strip the Female Terminator with Liposolv (Sponsored)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 11:17 PM