1. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

P.P.S.~ New thread in company promotion section over in dramaland
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    "Dramaland" is it? (Funny).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

WOW! Very impressed with your physique.. both as a guy and as a fitness person. Keep up the good work, there needs to be more women like yourself.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    WOW! Very impressed with your physique.. both as a guy and as a fitness person. Keep up the good work, there needs to be more women like yourself.

Cheers, man...(Like your occupation :P; maybe oneday I should challenge you to a duel...)

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post

I checked out your article on bb.com and your pictures...
    VERY, VERY inspiration and VERY impressive.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Yeah, your transformation is amazing, Mark. "Learn to eat, and then eat some more" (I like that; EVERYone and not just the 'skinny' guys could do with THAT advice!)

7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Everyone back off....... for your own sake. Rosie doesn't take crap from anyone.

On a similar note... I nominate Guejsn for hottest avatar on AM.com. Do we have a 2nd?
    I'll third. Even moreso because its a hot female picture that is actually her own
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

this forum is the only forum that matters IMHO

Lanbane, how about making her a rep on this board as well?

anyone care to second my motion?
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.89%

Love the detail an apparent objectivity. I've been on the fence about some of the supplements you are logging so I'll be following your opinion/feedback closely.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Cheers, man...(Like your occupation :P; maybe oneday I should challenge you to a duel...)
    Bring it on sister!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thanks man... Just wait till I post up my next pics..
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Love the detail an apparent objectivity. I've been on the fence about some of the supplements you are logging so I'll be following your opinion/feedback closely.
    It's always interesting to see what other people have to say, since we all respond so DIFFERENTLY to everything, especially supplements. (If I can help you out in any way, just let me know).

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Day 5

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20-25 sec efforts/5-10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    Yep, so no rain when I was ready for this session today (FINALLY, some sprinting again!). It's been 3 weeks since I've done my HIIT on the road, and my body was like "WHAT are you DOING to me?!" It was good, though. Felt a bit slow during some sprints, the last few, especially when I turned and headed home into the headwind, and it began to bucket down (oh yes, MORE rain; but I don't mind once I'm ALREADY out running). No muscle aches or sharp pains, which is always a good thing. A little bit of nausea in the last couple of minutes, though; but after the last few days I am just getting sick of this little monster, and today it was NOT going to stop me doing ANYthing!

0518 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Back/Abs (1 min recovery between sets, except Abs - 30 sec rec):
    1. BB BOR 1 x 8, 7 x 6
    2. WG LPD 4 x 6
    3. CG SR 1 x 8, 3 x 6
    4. CG TR 4 x 6
    5. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10]
    So, yes, the nausea was there as I walked into the gym. I was also shaking and walking a little unsteady (someone said I looked like I was going to collapse. As if I would!) Anyways, depsite feeling like absolute ****e (possibly I am getting slightly hypoglycemic, since I am taking RPM(1)+NeoVar(1)+Drive(2) an hour before my 'cardio', and then RPM(2)+NeoVar(2)+IGF-2(2) 40 minutes before the gym), there was no going 'easy'; I wanted to hammer my body as hard as I could! Everything was done like super-slow, because that was the only pace my body was going to move at, but nothing wrong with that. I INcreased all my lifts by 6-10% from what I did last week, which made moving in slow motion a little harder (and even though I was shaking between sets, my energy DURING them was very smooth and controlled). However, most of the time it didn't actually FEEL as if I was doing anything (which was weird, since I was struggling to breathe a bit and my heart rate was faster than normal and I was trembling like a piece of grass in a tornado between each set!) I actually felt a little disorientated driving home, and only managed to eat half my breakfast again (in a time that I would normally have finished stuffing in a few thousand calories!)...So, good session...Very pleased (and a little surprised at the strength gains!)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0315, so 6 hours sleep this time. All deep and unbroken, and woke feeling pretty fresh (despite the bloodshot eyes...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: The disoriented feeling passed after 1000, and I am ready to get into some study (soon; when I have finished this...)

Energy: Constant, smooth, and very controlled (no tearing around the house like a cat on catnip today, LOL).

Motivation: Definitely up there!

Mood/Aggression: Calm, but happy...I need to relax a little more, since being a stress bunny about my study isn't going to help me all that much...

Libido: Oh he's high. VERY high...

Endurance: Strong as ever.

Strength: Still climbing the ranks

Quality of Training: Since it's been a while since I've done a HIIT run, I'm not too concerned with that; so long as it gets BETTER each time I do one...As for the gym; that was the real surprise today. STOKED!

Pump and Vascularity: I didn't feel much of a pump today (didn't feel much of anything, really). But vascularity is starting to get stronger (RPM is definitely coming into play there).

Muscle Hardess/Density: Continuing to harden.

Body Composition and Look: One of the guys in the gym made the comment that my arms and delts are looking bigger than they ever have (which, to me, is a much appreciated compliment after all the hard work I have done over the last few months to build them up!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Things are starting to get good again!

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.67%

Hi, didn't know you were logging on here young lady!! Impressive details! Your making my log look bad!! :P
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Such a detailed log so impressive
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hi, didn't know you were logging on here young lady!! Impressive details! Your making my log look bad!! :P
    Didn't you? (Sure I told you. Not that it matters too much, LOL). Besides, a little more 'fun' over here

How has your day been today, silvertongue? (Saw that you had a good gym session!)

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Such a detailed log so impressive
    Thanks (you'll get used to it!)

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.67%

Didn't you? (Sure I told you. Not that it matters too much, LOL). Besides, a little more 'fun' over here

How has your day been today, silvertongue? (Saw that you had a good gym session!)

Thanks (you'll get used to it!)
    Gym session was ok, was a bit disappointed with my chest effort, but back went well, so 50/50 really.. I'll give it a better crack next time!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Talking Mindreader!

How did I KNOW you'd say that? (Course I could as swiftly send that kick straight back, hehe)!
    Well gee I wonder why you knew I would say that? LOL. . Yes you could indeed send that kick straight back and more often times than not you do...lol.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.54%

Yeah, well, you'd have to work damn HARD to keep up, LOL...
    This maybe true because women recover faster than men. Plus I would have to rack and re-rack allot more weights.

BTW what products are you logging again?

-TF
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

you leg pictures on oage 1 has kept me glued to this log.

but im warning ya im not professional at all and i make comments
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Day 6

0820 - 5.5km Run:
    The cold is BACK. So, yeah, I was all dressed up in thermals (and short shorts, LOL) today. Found a better pace than the last few runs, too, with 4.17 minutes for the first km and 4.4 min/km for the rest...Not bad at all. The nausea wasn't even NON-existent; it entered the system around the 3km mark, but I was able to push through (see what a little determination can do!)

0930 - Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
    2. Inc BB BP 4 x 6
    3. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 8
    4. Inc DB BP 4 x 8
    No nausea in the gym; instead I had a pain in my head screaming like a wildcat...12-16% INcrease on all lifts from last week (so, yeah, a little lower in reps, but hey...) Like yesterday it was an AWESOME session (yes, despite the migraine!). I am cutting and I am getting STRONGER (ah, the anomaly...)

1118 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0603 (waking at 0023 by a text from a drunk friend), so ~7 hours sleep. Apart from that short moment, the sleep was all GOOD...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Definitely been there all day (even if I haven't done any study...)

Energy: Lots.

Motivation: It's coming in from all sides...

Mood/Aggression: Was disappointed at the nausea after my run...Was pleased after my gym session...Was happy as anything after the rugby...

Libido: Still high...

Endurance: Same here...

Strength: Gaining...

Quality of Training: AWESOME!!!

Pump and Vascularity: Strange, but got an incredible pump in my biceps in the gym (yes, also in my chest, but not as strong as the one in my biceps...)...Veins are still like blue rivers all over my skin...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Really feeling the hardess of abs and butt (efforts on the rollers are hardening these up nicely...)

Body Composition and Look: Still looking leaner in the upper body. Abs looking flatter and obliques and Adonis belt looking strong...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am so loving working with my boys at the moment! I am in such a good mood (and sooo relaxed!) after the rugby...

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Exclamation Oh you boys!

Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    This maybe true because women recover faster than men. Plus I would have to rack and re-rack allot more weights.

BTW what products are you logging again?

-TF
    First time I've heard THAT (please DON'T compare me to the women you see in the gym!)...Oh, so your ego has shown up already, LOL (you might be SURPRSIED!)

I am logging Drive, RPM, IGF-2, NeoVar, and Lipotrophin-PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    you leg pictures on oage 1 has kept me glued to this log.

but im warning ya im not professional at all and i make comments
    Thanks :P (I wouldn't expect any different, LOL, in the spirit of fun)...Be warned, though; as Jammie stated "Rosie doesn't take crap from anyone"...

23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

0930 - Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
    2. Inc BB BP 4 x 6
    3. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 8
    4. Inc DB BP 4 x 8
    i saw there was a recent study that showed 3 minutes set to set as the optimal recovery for strength gains over time for bench presses (in men). What was more interesting in its own way is that they had people doing different rep ranges (6-8, 10-12, 15) and that seemed to have no effect on strength gains.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Talking Her bark is meaner than her bite...LOL!

Thanks :P (I wouldn't expect any different, LOL, in the spirit of fun)...Be warned, though; as Jammie stated "Rosie doesn't take crap from anyone"...
    Yeah she doesn't take crap from anyone. Then again...her bark is meaner than her bite...just kidding with ya Rosie. . Yes, I am prepared for a comeback, as per the usual...lol. .

For the rest of the guys...I'll put it this way...just stay on Rosie's good side..nuff said!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  25. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    Plus I would have to rack and re-rack allot more weights.

-TF
    Hmmmm.... You sure of that?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i saw there was a recent study that showed 3 minutes set to set as the optimal recovery for strength gains over time for bench presses (in men). What was more interesting in its own way is that they had people doing different rep ranges (6-8, 10-12, 15) and that seemed to have no effect on strength gains.
    Yeah, they generally recommend 3-5 minutes recovery between sets if you are looking at improving strength. I haven't had that long a recovery in ages, though (the last time I did was when I was working on improving my ability to do close-grip pull-ups, and doing 4-6 x 12-15...Yes, FULL reps, UNassisted, and with NO cheating...)...Besides, I'm not looking at increasing strength as such, right now, just on keeping as much of my muscle as possible whilst cutting. I'll be sticking to the 6-10 range mostly, lifting as heavy as I can, and if I can do more than 10 reps I will UP the weight...

27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Day 7

Right, so decided to let the body recover and have the day OFF today (I know; it's not quite sure how to take it either! LOL). Instead spending some time doing much needed schoolwork...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0015-0755 (waking at 0603 and 0655), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Slept like a log, pretty much.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very good. Been putting in some hours on my business plan (there is sooo much MORE there than one would think; a bit like the meta-analysis...)

Energy: If I'd done anything but sit in front of my laptop until now, I would have managed.

Motivation: Towards what? I have lots of motivation, and right now it is spreading out through all sorts of areas in my life!

Mood/Aggression: 'Thinking' mood today...

Libido: No, not really there...I'm not in that sort of mood just yet...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump N/A. Vascularity not as great as it normally is.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same as has been all week.

Body Composition and Look: Holding a bit of water (must be all those CHO from last night; yes, I had another high calorie day...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Fine...No nausea today. Nor DOMS (and I haven't had much all week either!)...Back to school tomorrow...And work...

28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Overview of Week 1

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 53 kg (i.e.116.6 pounds)
    Body composition: 11.9% bodyfat (BF)

Comments: Interesting...At 54 kg and 14.2% BF I had 46.332 kg LBM and 7.668 kg BF. At 53kg and 11.9% BF I have 46.793kg LBM and 6.307 kg BF. That's an INcrease of 0.361 kg (i.e. 0.7942 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 1.361 kg (i.e. 2.9942 pounds) of BF...However, my body composition last Sunday was measured straight after exercise (since that was the only time I could get it done last week), so it did NOT give the greatest nor most accurate of results...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.6 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 114 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Bloods haven't changed from last week. No worries, though.

RESTING HEART RATE: 33 bpm.

DIET

It has been a week of getting used to new supplement timing and dosing, but it has been ok. There were a few days of nausea (perhaps getting used to the new dosings and stacks), but they have passed now. As for the actual diet itself; that has been pretty good. I had 2 higher CHO/calorie days (Wednesday and Saturday), and they were great. Diet is usually the thing that I struggle with (because I like to eat so much, LOL), but I've been good so far...

TRAINING

So, only one day off this week (as it should be). All sessions have been done. New resistance programmes have been started, so let's see what happens over the next while. Done both cycling and running for HIIT, and it's been good being back on a bike again after so long. My running has suffered a little every other day, but now that the nausea seems to have gone they should start improving again. Bring on next week!

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm enjoyin this log. I had to put this video up....sorry. I'm up in here tooo. haha

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9FHbP2-of8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.67%

Well done on the BF% That's pretty impressive, my 8% is feeling more and more inadequate now :P haha
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Well done on the BF% That's pretty impressive, my 8% is feeling more and more inadequate now :P haha
    Thanks But you never need to feel INadequate...

32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Day 8

1213 - Box/Stairs:
    a. 6 x 50 sec bagwork/10 sec rest
    b. 3 x [a. 30 sec bagwork/30 sec rest, b. down/up 3 floors stairs (~40sec)/20 sec rest]
    c. 4 x 50 sec bagwork/10 sec rest
    d. 2 x down/up 3 floors stairs (~40 sec)/20 sec rest
    e. 1 x 2 min bagwork/30 sec rest
    f. 1 x 90 sec bridge
    So, because I got up late and didn't manage to do today's planned training before class, I decided to 'push' the week back a day and do today's tomorrow, and so forth, and do a boxing session today (so yeah, no day off this week). I was real jittery when I started, and it lasted for about 8 minutes, before settling down a little. Like a bunny on way too much caffeine, I had the shakes and was bouncing around like I had all the energy in the world! LOVED it! Afterwards (and even still now) the veins in my hands were oh so big and prominent and SORE. Good session, though.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0714 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so nearly 10 hours sleep! After doing absolutely NOTHING yesterday, this should NOT have happened. I got told that I LOOKED as tired as hell, though...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very onto it all day. There'll be no letting up until I go to bed (and even then, my mind is ticking away so fast that it may be too far into OVERdrive by then!)

Energy: Bouncing off the walls!

Motivation: Head down, arse up (so they say, LOL).

Mood/Aggression: Good. My head is in a good space at the moment. 'Happy' may be stretching it, but I am fairly calm in spite of everything...

Libido: If I keep up like this it will be off the charts tonight...

Endurance: There.

Quality of Training: Loved the session. I should do it more often.

Pump and Vascularity: Vascularity awesome as. Felt pump in my LEGS more than anything...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms are harder.

Body Composition and Look: Still leaning up...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I feel like I could face almost anything right about now!

33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.54%

Way late, but SUBBED. Maybe I would've seen this log sooner if I wasn't always browsing through a different section of the forums 24/7 LOL. How are you liking the LipotrophinPM?? Does it induce any drowsiness or anything? I am currently using Phenibut with great success, but i'm always open for new products that actually WORK! Plus, i'd rather not continuously take a neurotransmitter for 3 days on, 2 days off for a long period of time Thanks in advance!
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Lipotrophin-PM should be a staple in anyone's cupboard...

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Way late, but SUBBED. Maybe I would've seen this log sooner if I wasn't always browsing through a different section of the forums 24/7 LOL. How are you liking the LipotrophinPM?? Does it induce any drowsiness or anything? I am currently using Phenibut with great success, but i'm always open for new products that actually WORK! Plus, i'd rather not continuously take a neurotransmitter for 3 days on, 2 days off for a long period of time Thanks in advance!
    I really LOVE Lipotrophin-PM (L-PM). It's actually the only AN supplement that I have used as a stand alone so far, and I could feel the effects of it pretty much straight away. It gives you that thermogenic feeling in your belly about 10 minutes after taking it. My main motivation for using it initially, though, was for the benefits of the deeper and more restful sleep, as well as eliminating drowsiness upon waking, that it offered, since my sleep (if I slept at all!) was often very broken and of poor quality. Plus, I could never sleep for longer than 4-5 hours; on L-PM I have been sleeping up to 10-12 hours sometimes, a dramatic change to how I used to be! If you are going to use L-PM, instead of taking it 45 minutes pre-bed that it recommends on the bottle, though, I suggest taking it either JUST BEFORE you go to bed, or 2-3 hours before you're planning on wanting to be sleeping, since I've found that it takes me 2-3 hours to get to sleep if I take it at any other time (the sleep is great, though, when I get there). Definitely a STAPLE supplement to be using (and if you're wanting to maintain relative leanness, then it can help there too).

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.67%

keep it up! Great long, and good to chat earlier
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Smile

keep it up! Great long, and good to chat earlier
    Thanks, sweetie...Yeah, it was (sorry bout the verbal beating you heard me start to get, LOL).

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.72%

Very impressive, detailed log! I know I'm late, but I'm in too!
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Very impressive, detailed log! I know I'm late, but I'm in too!
    Thanks...Welcome to the Rosie Train, LOL

39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

Day 9

1207 - Stairs:
    a. 10 x down/up 3 floors stairs
    b. 30 sec rest
    c. 10 x down/up 3 floors stairs
    d. 30 sec rest
    e. 1 x 90 sec bridge
    Yep, so the gym wasn't happening this morning. Decided to do this instead, just to hammer the legs a little and make me feel like I'm actually having to work, LOL!

1300 - Stretch 28 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: Well, I COULDN'T get to sleep when I went to bed last night (I TOLD you my mind would be working overtime, LOL)! I ended up getting up at 0013 and working on my business plan until 0200, when I decided that I needed to TRY and at least get SOME sleep, even if only an hour (since I usually get up at 0315). However, come 0315, I'd probably just fallen asleep, and no way was the body going to get up. Slept right through to 0714, giving me ~4 hours sleep. Felt great when I got up though.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Meetings with my banking consultant and business manager and lecturers has meant that I've been pretty onto it all day. I need to stay with it for a few more hours yet...

Energy: Ball of energy today. I feel myself starting to feel a little 'tired' now, though (keep those eyes open, girl; no nap for you today!)

Motivation: Getting into things. I would like to be running around the gym like a maniac, though...

Mood/Aggression: Excited. Confident. Pleased with progress. Almost 'happy'...

Libido: It has been real high at night lately; don't see why tonight will be any different...

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Yeah, good, considering that I wouldn't really call it 'training' per se...

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump in legs (well, duh...). Very strong vascularity. The veins on top of my hands are still quite prominent from yesterday, and there are 'knots' in them (AND they're still very painful to touch...)

Muscle Hardess/Density: Good.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection is leaning out some more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: A little more positive than I have been (especially about study and business...)

40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%

Hey Guejsn, I had noticed you speaking of conducting a meta-analysis. I was curious as to what kind of research you are into, though you may have already mentioned it. It sounds like you have been cursed into the same kind of research assignment I had. Last week I finished up a 32 page research write up on lexical entrainment in conversation (sounds riveting right?). Though I love Psychology, the research aspect is really not my cup of tea. Anyway, good luck in both your scholastic and athletic pursuits!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034