The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    W
    ...
    T
    ..
    F
    .
    ?



    Adams
    This 'Guejsn' has a very impressive physique!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  2. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    And you better just get used to the attention. You're 1 of maybe 4.5 girls (still not sure about SilentBob ) so you're just a given target. My sympathies.
    That's strike one. LOL!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Look through my threads on BB.com for exactly what I did (re workouts, etc.), hun. As for diet, pretty much I was eating what I wanted when I wanted, far in EXCESS of what someone my size needs to bulk (like 3-4 days a week (or more) of 4000-8000 calories!) To gain you need to EAT for it (most chicks don't like to hear that).

    As for gaining in the upper body, she needs to make sure that she is also doing the major exercises like squats and deadlifts (I usually did 4 x 6 of squats before I did my shoulders or arms, since that is where I wanted to gain mass), since these are the exercises that raise your natural growth hormone and testosterone levels the most (and if you gain in your legs, you should gain in your upper. I am lucky that I don't need to do that, but if I work legs I build muscle FASTER if I do). I stuck to 16 sets of 8-10 reps (sometimes as low as 6, especially if I did any legwork) for each bodypart and did a 4-day-split (shoulders, arms, back, and chest). Also, you need to lift HARD and HEAVY (I always lift as heavy as I can, EVERY session; and if I can get out 10 reps at a weight I will INcrease it. Many girls are afraid of lifting heavy, because they think that they will bulk up huge, but that's so NOT going to happen!) And focus on compound, multijoint exercises, like dips (triceps), presses (shoulders), pull-ups (back and biceps), bent over rows, etc, as opposed to isolation exercises (IMO these are a waste of time unless you are trying to get a pump!).

    Plus, I noticed that my delts, arms and upper back started looking better once I started boxing again (seems to do this BETTER than any weights I've ever done for them!), so maybe she could give that a go a couple a times a week.

    Everyone needs to experiment to find what works for them. Anyways, good luck to her. If she does it right, she can gain those "couple of pounds" in a week or two!
    Thank you very much for such a detailed answer! And it's funny what you said about 'girls not lifting heavy because they think they'll bulk up' -> she reminds me of it every time I train her ! haha ..

    I will definitely be looking in to your bb.com log.

    Good luck to ya !
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Thank you very much for such a detailed answer! And it's funny what you said about 'girls not lifting heavy because they think they'll bulk up' -> she reminds me of it every time I train her ! haha ..

    I will definitely be looking in to your bb.com log.

    Good luck to ya !
    You're welcome. Yeah, it pisses me off actually (and makes me laugh) when I hear females say that, since they have NO idea how HARD it is to actually build muscle (and even if you're using steroids it's still hard; you can just do MORE), and since females and males are so physiologically different, it's just that much HARDER for them to gain than guys. Still, most females need a good kick in the arse when it comes to training, LOL...But she really needs to look at her DIET first and foremost, because if she's not eating enough, then she's not going to make any gains fullstop. So tell her NOT to be afraid to eat (she can always cut later!). And if you're going to do something, may as well do it RIGHT (otherwise you're just wasting your time, really).
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thanks. Quick correction though: I am NOT a runner/sprinter; I was a track sprint cyclist, not the running sprinter (I am more of a DISTANCE runner (I was a cross-country runner before I became a cyclist); yeah, crazy, I know).
    Whoops sorry!


    Very nice pics, ur leaner then me .. I gotta give it to you, very very nice physique, much respect Terminator!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Day 1


    0500 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 2 min @ 108-110 rpm in 39x18
    b. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x18
    c. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    d. 2 min @ 108-110 rpm in 39x18
    e. 10 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    Yep, so made it a little harder today. First time taking RPM and NeoVar with Drive pre-cardio, so...My first couple of efforts were up around 65-70 km/hr, and then the rest dropped back to 50-60 km/hr. They weren't as hard as they have been over the last couple of weeks (I'm actually really 'enjoying' them now, as much as one can enjoy their lungs burning and legs screaming, LOL). By the end of it I was covered in a slick layer of sweat, and vascularity was real good.

    0600 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery, except after Abs - 30 sec recovery):
    1. BB SP 4 x 8-12
    2. DB SP 4 x 8
    3. DB LR 4 x 10
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 10
    5. Abs 4 x [a. rope crunch x 15, b. weighted crunch x 15]
    Definitely noticed the increased vascularity pretty much after my second set. Pump was strong and came fast, too. As with the last few weeks, on my second set of BB SP, there was a sharp pain in my right delt insertion (**** it!), and instead of gradually dissipating over the course of the session, it only got worse. Despite that, I kept pushing, asking my body to lift more than last week (suffered a bit, but hey, it's worth it). I might stop with the BB SP for a week or two, just to see what happens (just to be on the safe side; wouldn't want to **** anything up TOO much...)

    0712 - Stretch 22 min.


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2150-0350 (waking at 0315, and then damn it, I must have been half asleep, turning the alarm off), so ~6 hours sleep. It took me ages to go to sleep, but when I did, it was deep and unbroken. No dreams this time; my mind was a blank blackness.

    Mental Alertness/Focus: Yep, been there today. Managed to get my coding system all done for my meta-analysis, something that has been giving me problems for the last few weeks, so yay for that. Now to go through and find the data to calculate Cohen's Effect...

    Energy: Apart from the small late rising, energy has been great all day. No faltering or sudden fatigue. I was actually surprised at my energy on the rollers this morning, since yesterday I was pretty knacked when I went to bed. Energy in the gym was smooth, unlike the bouncy ball that I have been lately (might have been my mood, but still...)

    Motivation: Switched on and turned up to 'high'!

    Mood/Aggression: There was a gritting of teeth in the gym. And stuff from yesterday has made me want to beat the **** out of a boxing bag. Apart from that I have been in a state of calm, quiet, almost 'blank' today.

    Libido: Quietened down a little. Surprising, considering the last week, when it was yelling for attention almost ALL the time...

    Endurance: Good.

    Strength: Small increases.

    Quality of Training: Despite the pain in my right delt/bi, training was good. Pleased with it. Want to get out sprinting again, though, for HIIT this week.

    Pump and Vascularity: Strong pump in anterior and lateral delts and biceps (I always get a pump in my biceps when I do shoulders; odd that). Pump lasted for a couple of hours post-gym. There were knots in my forearms before I even walked into the gym, and they just got bigger. Vascularity in biceps getting stronger, too.

    Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms are the hardest they have ever been to date.

    Body Composition and Look: Delts, arms, and upper back continuing to look as though leaning. And calves are looking better since I have been on a bike again.

    Overall Sense of Feeling: Flat...My right delt/bi hurts, even when it is still at my side (yes, it's making me almost pissed off; maybe that aggression WILL show sometime today!)...Other than that, I'm fine. As always.
  7. Registered User
    atizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    84

    I'll def. be keeping an eye on this thread. Great build, cant wait to see where you go from here!!!
  8. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    good to see another kiwi
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    nice thread
    Cheers, Shane. Hop on for the ride if you feel like it! LOL
  10. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    I am, too, enjoying this ride ! Loving the great amount of detail you're putting into this log, and your dedication is admirable !
  11. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    0

    Look at getting some Melatonin if you're having difficulty falling asleep. I've tried a heap of different things and find this to be possibly the best supplement for insomnia. Before using it I'd usually spend 2-4 hours trying to drift off at night, which resulted in about 4 hours sleep. Now I'm out like a light. Plus it's only a couple of dollars for a bottle that lasts a few months
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Look at getting some Melatonin if you're having difficulty falling asleep. I've tried a heap of different things and find this to be possibly the best supplement for insomnia. Before using it I'd usually spend 2-4 hours trying to drift off at night, which resulted in about 4 hours sleep. Now I'm out like a light. Plus it's only a couple of dollars for a bottle that lasts a few months
    Thanks for that. My mind's usually so BUSY just before I go to bed that thoughts are still racing around at a million miles an hour, LOL. I don't mind 4-6 hours sleep (I'd rather that than 8-10, since that just seems to make me more tired the next day).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thanks for that. My mind's usually so BUSY just before I go to bed that thoughts are still racing around at a million miles an hour, LOL. I don't mind 4-6 hours sleep (I'd rather that than 8-10, since that just seems to make me more tired the next day).
    I feel the same way regarding sleep. If I get 7 hours or more of sleep each night, I'm groggy throughout the day! I don't even get the same kind of 'pick-me-up' from the stims on days following a longer night of sleep. I'd much rather get my 5-6 hours, get up and about, and nap in the afternoon (if I tire out earlier than expected).
  14. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    good luck, nice to see another lady on here that takes her training seriously. Great physique and good luck with the log.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    good luck, nice to see another lady on here that takes her training seriously. Great physique and good luck with the log.
    Thanks...I don't see the point in doing it if you're not going to take it seriously and do it right!!!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Day 2


    0430 - 5.5km Run:
    So, the warm weather is back (the cold spells last week must have been a once-off thing), real muggy; yes, even THAT early...I started off ok, doing my first km in 4.15 minutes. Despite feeling good, my second km was a bit slower, at 4.28 minutes. Still felt ok. I was fine right up until ~15 minutes, when I had a sharp pain in my left side (no, not a stitch, but just as annoying). The last 2km were done at a very slow pace of 4.72 min/km (yes, very GRRRR). By the time I got home I was so nauseous that I just curled up into a ball for ~10 minutes before showering. Interesting run, though; I haven't noticed myself slow that much (or as rapidly as I did) in a while.

    0523 - Stretch 21 min.

    0600 - Arms (1 min recovery at the end of each superset):
    1a. Weighted Dips 3 x 10, 1 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. DB ZC 3 x 10, 1 x 8
    2a. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. DB ZC 4 x 8
    3a. DB FP 2 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. DB CC 2 x 14 per arm
    4a. V-Bar TPD 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 4b. Cable BC 2 x 12
    I was still feeling nauseous when I walked into the gym (but that gradually went as the session continued). My legs were trembling noticeably from the time I began my first set of DB ZC right until the end of the session (and afterwards for about an hour!). And it didn't let up either, but just got slowly worse, until I was shaking all over and getting quite heated. There were a few moments when I felt myself start to space out and I had to shake my head to refocus. However, despite all that, I managed to INcrease my weights in each exercise (except with the Cable BC; my arms were ****ed by then!). Didn't feel too much of a pump in my triceps today, but had a wicked one in my biceps and forearms (must 'tip' wrists a little more in DB ZC, so NO forearm is used at all). Didn't do any DB HC, since my forearms seemed to be getting well done over with the DB ZC and Cable BC. Nausea returned driving home.


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315 (waking at 2302 and 0101), so ~5 hours of broken sleep. Each time I woke I wasn't even sure whether I'd actually been sleeping or not (it certainly didn't FEEL like it). When I got up for good my eyes were all bloodshot and tired.

    Mental Alertness/Focus: Bit spacey in the gym, and really having to concentrate. Bit blank until after lunch. Been working away slowly at my meta-analysis (****ing thing is taking forever!)...sigh...

    Energy: My energy levels have actually been ok; except for a brief time after the gym, when I fell asleep on the couch from 0815-0835 and then again from 0841-0911.

    Motivation: Still high. And still asking for more than my body seems to want to handle...

    Mood/Aggression: There was a time last night when I suddenly got real angry for almost no reason at all. But apart from that, still flat, really.

    Libido: Nope; he's gone into hiding for the time being. Maybe tomorrow...

    Endurance: Good.

    Strength: Still making progress FORward.

    Quality of Training: Run was shoddy. But I was pleased with the gym (goes to show that you can still do a good session even when you feel like crap!)

    Pump and Vascularity: Awesome bicep and forearm pump in the gym; almost painful at times. Vascularity has been great since I got up; veins are sitting on top of my skin.

    Muscle Hardess/Density: Good.

    Body Composition and Look: Upper chest looks like it's leaning out.

    Overall Sense of Feeling: In the car on the way to AND from the gym (but not IN the gym; strange) my right delt/bi started to hurt again, and no matter what I did the pain burned away, until it eventually disappeared just before lunch. My tummy has been nauseous all day, and has little burn marks on it from my wheatie...But I'm still ok...Hanging in there...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    0430 - 5.5km Run:
    So, the warm weather is back (the cold spells last week must have been a once-off thing), real muggy; yes, even THAT early...I started off ok, doing my first km in 4.15 minutes. Despite feeling good, my second km was a bit slower, at 4.28 minutes. Still felt ok. I was fine right up until ~15 minutes, when I had a sharp pain in my left side (no, not a stitch, but just as annoying). The last 2km were done at a very slow pace of 4.72 min/km (yes, very GRRRR). By the time I got home I was so nauseous that I just curled up into a ball for ~10 minutes before showering. Interesting run, though; I haven't noticed myself slow that much (or as rapidly as I did) in a while.

    0523 - Stretch 21 min.

    0600 - Arms (1 min recovery at the end of each superset):
    1a. Weighted Dips 3 x 10, 1 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. DB ZC 3 x 10, 1 x 8
    2a. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. DB ZC 4 x 8
    3a. DB FP 2 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. DB CC 2 x 14 per arm
    4a. V-Bar TPD 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 4b. Cable BC 2 x 12
    I was still feeling nauseous when I walked into the gym (but that gradually went as the session continued). My legs were trembling noticeably from the time I began my first set of DB ZC right until the end of the session (and afterwards for about an hour!). And it didn't let up either, but just got slowly worse, until I was shaking all over and getting quite heated. There were a few moments when I felt myself start to space out and I had to shake my head to refocus. However, despite all that, I managed to INcrease my weights in each exercise (except with the Cable BC; my arms were ****ed by then!). Didn't feel too much of a pump in my triceps today, but had a wicked one in my biceps and forearms (must 'tip' wrists a little more in DB ZC, so NO forearm is used at all). Didn't do any DB HC, since my forearms seemed to be getting well done over with the DB ZC and Cable BC. Nausea returned driving home.


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315 (waking at 2302 and 0101), so ~5 hours of broken sleep. Each time I woke I wasn't even sure whether I'd actually been sleeping or not (it certainly didn't FEEL like it). When I got up for good my eyes were all bloodshot and tired.

    Mental Alertness/Focus: Bit spacey in the gym, and really having to concentrate. Bit blank until after lunch. Been working away slowly at my meta-analysis (****ing thing is taking forever!)...sigh...

    Energy: My energy levels have actually been ok; except for a brief time after the gym, when I fell asleep on the couch from 0815-0835 and then again from 0841-0911.

    Motivation: Still high. And still asking for more than my body seems to want to handle...

    Mood/Aggression: There was a time last night when I suddenly got real angry for almost no reason at all. But apart from that, still flat, really.

    Libido: Nope; he's gone into hiding for the time being. Maybe tomorrow...

    Endurance: Good.

    Strength: Still making progress FORward.

    Quality of Training: Run was shoddy. But I was pleased with the gym (goes to show that you can still do a good session even when you feel like crap!)

    Pump and Vascularity: Awesome bicep and forearm pump in the gym; almost painful at times. Vascularity has been great since I got up; veins are sitting on top of my skin.

    Muscle Hardess/Density: Good.

    Body Composition and Look: Upper chest looks like it's leaning out.

    Overall Sense of Feeling: In the car on the way to AND from the gym (but not IN the gym; strange) my right delt/bi started to hurt again, and no matter what I did the pain burned away, until it eventually disappeared just before lunch. My tummy has been nauseous all day, and has little burn marks on it from my wheatie...But I'm still ok...Hanging in there...
    nice update.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  18. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Talking Holy Sh*t you got popular fast...lol.


    Well howdy stranger...it appears you have developed quite the fan base over in a short amount of time...lol. Running the log on both forums eh? MMM...well I'll chip in on both. Hey fellas, be prepared...she can be vicious...lmao. . Nice to see you getting involved over here to girl.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  19. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Very detailed. Nice update!
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well howdy stranger...it appears you have developed quite the fan base over in a short amount of time...lol. Running the log on both forums eh? MMM...well I'll chip in on both. Hey fellas, be prepared...she can be vicious...lmao. . Nice to see you getting involved over here to girl.

    Cheers!
    Well, hello, Sean (was wondering when you'd show up, LOL). Yep, I am, just for a change of scenery (a little more colourful over here, aye, boys!)


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    nice update.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Very detailed. Nice update!
    Glad you like it (interesting to see how I compare with the boys' experiences with these products)...And yep, they'll generally always be that long...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Everyone back off....... for your own sake. Rosie doesn't take crap from anyone.

    On a similar note... I nominate Guejsn for hottest avatar on AM.com. Do we have a 2nd?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Everyone back off....... for your own sake. Rosie doesn't take crap from anyone.
    And I thought I'd have to say that myself! LOL (Nah, I don't mind, as long as they're not hitting on me!)

    Got your e-mail Expect a response tomorrow.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Day 3


    0430 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x18
    b. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    c. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    d. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    e. 10 min @ 108-110 rpm in 39x16
    It was absolutely pissing down this morning (as if it didn't rain ENOUGH yesterday!), so it was onto the rollers. I actually had loads of energy when I started out, and it seemed so effortless that I upped the pace a little faster than usual. I eased up a little after the second effort, though (LOL), dropping right back from 70 km/hr to 50 km/hr...And maybe it was just me, but I was hotter than usual and the sweat was just dripping off me. Calves were also 'prickling' during most of the ride (weird)...But, like yesterday, nausea started to settle in just before the end of the session (damn it!), and I was glad when it was over.

    0519 - Stretch 20 min.


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0303, so ~6 hours sleep. Good sleep. Deep sleep. Full of very vivid dreams and lots of heights!

    Mental Alertness/Focus: I've managed to make some headway with my business plan, and have some more meta-analysis ahead of me this afternoon...

    Energy: Not actually had a lot, since my rollers this morning. I had planned on doing a 20-minute boxing session on the bag at 0600, but the nausea and the nasty feeling that I was going to be sick at any moment had me curled up into a ball; so I just got my wheatie and went back to bed after a shower (didn't even eat breakfast (ate it at 0900 instead), since I didn't even want to look at food), and ended up falling asleep from 0615-0700. When I got back up I felt heavy and fatigued and not like doing anything much...

    Motivation: Yes, Sean, she'll be putting intensity into her sessions (did you expect anything else?)

    Mood/Aggression: Pretty pissed off at feeling like crap. I can count the times I've thrown up in my entire life on less than one hand, and the constantly feeling as if I will these last couple of days has put me in not the best of moods...

    Libido: It was pretty up there this morning after 0700, though; and my body is reacting even if my head isn't in THAT place...

    Endurance: Good.

    Strength: N/A.

    Quality of Training: I'd say it was ok (but I was looking forward to beating up the bag...)

    Pump and Vascularity: Legs got a pump after the rollers and it was still there at 0800. Veins have been very prominent and strong since I woke up.

    Muscle Hardess/Density: Same as yesterday.

    Body Composition and Look: Still continuing to LOOK as though I'm leaning up (well, I probably AM, and not just looking it, LOL). Top abs and obliques are the best they've been in a while; looking very tight.

    Overall Sense of Feeling: Yeah, ok (don't feel like eating anything, though)...Just wanting to chillax today...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  24. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Well, hello, Sean (was wondering when you'd show up, LOL). Yep, I am, just for a change of scenery (a little more colourful over here, aye, boys!)





    Glad you like it (interesting to see how I compare with the boys' experiences with these products)...And yep, they'll generally always be that long...
    What products? I'm just here for the pics
    Freedom means nothing here.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    What products? I'm just here for the pics
    I'll remember that (LOL)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. Registered User
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    778

    I like the "libido" part of the updates. Cool to see a girl being honest about that.
  27. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Talking Of course Not!


    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    0430 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x18
    b. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    c. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    d. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    e. 10 min @ 108-110 rpm in 39x16
    It was absolutely pissing down this morning (as if it didn't rain ENOUGH yesterday!), so it was onto the rollers. I actually had loads of energy when I started out, and it seemed so effortless that I upped the pace a little faster than usual. I eased up a little after the second effort, though (LOL), dropping right back from 70 km/hr to 50 km/hr...And maybe it was just me, but I was hotter than usual and the sweat was just dripping off me. Calves were also 'prickling' during most of the ride (weird)...But, like yesterday, nausea started to settle in just before the end of the session (damn it!), and I was glad when it was over.

    0519 - Stretch 20 min.


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0303, so ~6 hours sleep. Good sleep. Deep sleep. Full of very vivid dreams and lots of heights!

    Mental Alertness/Focus: I've managed to make some headway with my business plan, and have some more meta-analysis ahead of me this afternoon...

    Energy: Not actually had a lot, since my rollers this morning. I had planned on doing a 20-minute boxing session on the bag at 0600, but the nausea and the nasty feeling that I was going to be sick at any moment had me curled up into a ball; so I just got my wheatie and went back to bed after a shower (didn't even eat breakfast (ate it at 0900 instead), since I didn't even want to look at food), and ended up falling asleep from 0615-0700. When I got back up I felt heavy and fatigued and not like doing anything much...

    Motivation: Yes, Sean, she'll be putting intensity into her sessions (did you expect anything else?)

    Mood/Aggression: Pretty pissed off at feeling like crap. I can count the times I've thrown up in my entire life on less than one hand, and the constantly feeling as if I will these last couple of days has put me in not the best of moods...

    Libido: It was pretty up there this morning after 0700, though; and my body is reacting even if my head isn't in THAT place...

    Endurance: Good.

    Strength: N/A.

    Quality of Training: I'd say it was ok (but I was looking forward to beating up the bag...)

    Pump and Vascularity: Legs got a pump after the rollers and it was still there at 0800. Veins have been very prominent and strong since I woke up.

    Muscle Hardess/Density: Same as yesterday.

    Body Composition and Look: Still continuing to LOOK as though I'm leaning up (well, I probably AM, and not just looking it, LOL). Top abs and obliques are the best they've been in a while; looking very tight.

    Overall Sense of Feeling: Yeah, ok (don't feel like eating anything, though)...Just wanting to chillax today...
    Of course I didn't expect anything less. If you were putting forth anything less you know a big swift kick in the ass would be on the way...lol. .

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I like the "libido" part of the updates. Cool to see a girl being honest about that.
    Just saying it how it is...


    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Of course I didn't expect anything less. If you were putting forth anything less you know a big swift kick in the ass would be on the way...lol. .
    How did I KNOW you'd say that? (Course I could as swiftly send that kick straight back, hehe)!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  29. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Day 4


    0430 - 5.5km Run:
    Muggy is back (thought this was supposed to be almost heading into winter? Not that I don't mind...) Today ended up being more of a 'recovery' run than anything (yes, Sean; you heard me right). I thought I was going ok to begin with, until I saw my splits of 4.3 minutes at the first km and 4.6 minutes at the second (WTF? Get back to close to 4 min/km!) Anyways, that's just how the body rolled today, even though the nausea didn't appear until a good 10 minutes AFTER I'd finished.

    0522 - Stretch 21 min.

    Today was SUPPOSED to be Back/Abs, but since I felt as good as yesterday (another tummy bug, perhaps?), I just had my breakfast (well, the half that I managed to force down) and decided to do it tomorrow (and I had better be feeling on top of the world!)


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. How I like it: deep and UNinterrupted. Adding a further ~2.5 hours from ~0615-0720 and 0730-0910 (feeling like **** sure takes a lot out of a body...)

    Mental Alertness/Focus: HAD to be there today. It's really just sinking in just how BIG this Research thing is (well, better now than the week before it's due in and I've left it all to the night before to do!...) Made a final decision on it, and I need to try and do some more tonight.

    Energy: I've done what I needed to do today (Thursday mornings are like rush hour). Now I'm just 'resting' and hoping that I can 'catch up' tomorrow...

    Motivation: Jammie handed it to me in bucketloads yesterday

    Mood/Aggression: She's SMILING! That's definitely SOMETHING...

    Libido: My head is catching up to my body...

    Endurance: Always there (I would like some speed now, thanks...)

    Strength: N/A.

    Quality of Training: The tiger snarls...

    Pump and Vascularity: Same old, same old.

    Muscle Hardess/Density: The cycling is making my butt hard again, LOL.

    Body Composition and Look: Ok, so since I didn't eat much all day yesterday, I forced down some high-calorie CHO last night. And as always, after a high CHO/calorie day, my muscles look fuller today...

    Overall Sense of Feeling: I feel better than yesterday, at least. And the nausea is not as bad. So, yeah, ok...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    0430 - 5.5km Run:
    Muggy is back (thought this was supposed to be almost heading into winter? Not that I don't mind...) Today ended up being more of a 'recovery' run than anything (yes, Sean; you heard me right). I thought I was going ok to begin with, until I saw my splits of 4.3 minutes at the first km and 4.6 minutes at the second (WTF? Get back to close to 4 min/km!) Anyways, that's just how the body rolled today, even though the nausea didn't appear until a good 10 minutes AFTER I'd finished.

    0522 - Stretch 21 min.

    Today was SUPPOSED to be Back/Abs, but since I felt as good as yesterday (another tummy bug, perhaps?), I just had my breakfast (well, the half that I managed to force down) and decided to do it tomorrow (and I had better be feeling on top of the world!)


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. How I like it: deep and UNinterrupted. Adding a further ~2.5 hours from ~0615-0720 and 0730-0910 (feeling like **** sure takes a lot out of a body...)

    Mental Alertness/Focus: HAD to be there today. It's really just sinking in just how BIG this Research thing is (well, better now than the week before it's due in and I've left it all to the night before to do!...) Made a final decision on it, and I need to try and do some more tonight.

    Energy: I've done what I needed to do today (Thursday mornings are like rush hour). Now I'm just 'resting' and hoping that I can 'catch up' tomorrow...

    Motivation: Jammie handed it to me in bucketloads yesterday

    Mood/Aggression: She's SMILING! That's definitely SOMETHING...

    Libido: My head is catching up to my body...

    Endurance: Always there (I would like some speed now, thanks...)

    Strength: N/A.

    Quality of Training: The tiger snarls...

    Pump and Vascularity: Same old, same old.

    Muscle Hardess/Density: The cycling is making my butt hard again, LOL.

    Body Composition and Look: Ok, so since I didn't eat much all day yesterday, I forced down some high-calorie CHO last night. And as always, after a high CHO/calorie day, my muscles look fuller today...

    Overall Sense of Feeling: I feel better than yesterday, at least. And the nausea is not as bad. So, yeah, ok...
    Dam a gal who knows her km splits..now thats hot!
  31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Dam a gal who knows her km splits..now thats hot!
    Course I do (have you forgotten that you're talking to someone who records almost EVERYTHING? LOL) How else am I supposed to know when to push myself harder (or if I'm improving?)!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Course I do (have you forgotten that you're talking to someone who records almost EVERYTHING? LOL) How else am I supposed to know when to push myself harder (or if I'm improving?)!
    See more gals ought to follow suit in this manner...
  33. Registered User
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    960

    I'm officially afraid of you now.

    You're like some sort of gym ninja.

    Keep up the good work!
  34. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Course I do (have you forgotten that you're talking to someone who records almost EVERYTHING? LOL) How else am I supposed to know when to push myself harder (or if I'm improving?)!
    marry me?..haha..jk...good job!
  35. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26582

    another sausage and i agree you have the hotest avatar on am
  36. Registered User
    t3stxlr4titud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    407

    It is about time a real woman showed up. Maybe someday I will afford you the pleasure of working out with me

    -TF
  37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I'm officially afraid of you now.

    You're like some sort of gym ninja.

    Keep up the good work!
    So you should be, LOL (I'm not THAT scary, really)...How do you figure that?


    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    marry me?..haha..jk...good job!
    :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    On a similar note... I nominate Guejsn for hottest avatar on AM.com. Do we have a 2nd?
    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    another sausage and i agree you have the hotest avatar on am
    Thanks, boys


    Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    It is about time a real woman showed up. Maybe someday I will afford you the pleasure of working out with me -TF
    Yeah, well, you'd have to work damn HARD to keep up, LOL...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  38. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    I love this thread!

    Random: I envision Rosie as a circus trainer in the big top.... and all of you guys as trained animals bowing to her will.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  39. Registered User
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    463

    subbed
  40. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I love this thread!

    Random: I envision Rosie as a circus trainer in the big top.... and all of you guys as trained animals bowing to her will.
    That IS random! I love it! (I might get bored, though, if someone didn't fight back, LOL)

    PS. Form faxed through.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 09:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in