The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 16 of 17 First ... 14151617 Last
  1. Day 82

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 60 sec effort
    d. 5 min jogging
    What a difference from last week; it felt like SUMMER this morning (no ****), all hot and muggy as. The smell of rain was heavy in the air...My calves were, again, sore, but not as bad as they were yesterday. Still, they were a little detrimental to the run, but only in the slower parts; the faster I ran, the less pain there was. Wasn't pleased, per se, with this session, but was in a GOOD mood afterwards...

0525 - Stretch 21 min

0600 - Full-Body (1 min recovery):
    1. Leg Press (feet high on plate, narrow stance) 3 x10
    2. CG SR 3 x 10
    3. Cable Flyes 3 x 10
    4. Inc DB RR 3 x 10
    5. DB FP 3 x 10
    6. BB BC 3 x 21s
    7. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. knee-ins x 10]
    A song for the session:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igRyV25mJ28"]YouTube - The Exies - Different Than You[/ame]
    Ok, so the LAST of the Full-Body sessions for Rosie...Yeah, like all Legs' exercises, Leg Press is something that I have not done in a while. Chucked on 125.9kg (i.e. 276.98 pounds) for the first set, just to test the waters. So yeah, easy as. Went up to 166.9 kg (i.e. 367.18 pounds) for the next set; that challenged the legs a little more, felt the stretch in my hamstrings a bit better. Stayed on that weight for the third set, going a little lower. So yeah, know that I can handle much MORE than that!...CG SR was done at the same weight that I've been doing over the last few weeks, doing 10 reps, instead of 6, 5, and 4 at that weight; so yeah, GOOD...Cable Flyes was done at 50% heavier than I have been doing them at (um, so, girl, you'll be going UP then, from now on!), and they felt easy. The right side actually felt heavier than the left, which was weird...Inc DB RR done at the highest weight reached over the last few weeks...DB FP started off at a lighter weight, as not sure what I would be able to take after the last few days. Easy. Went up. Went up again for the third weight, reaching a new high for that...21s; oh yeah those are killers. The last 7 reps of each set were a little slower than the first 14 reps. Arms were pumped as afterwards, and forearms were BURNING...Yeah, felt those Abs today...Overall, the session did NOT feel like I had DONE anything! Everything felt so EASY. Which it should NOT have, considering the last few days! (Not that I am arguing with it). Walked out of the gym a bit conflicted (yes, even despite reaching new peak weights in some exercises, it did not FEEL as if I had done any work; even though I KNOW I DID...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Woke eyes bloodshot to hell again. But woke wide and perky, today (um, things are happening BACKwards this week...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: All there today.

Energy: No lapses today...Well, you KNOW that you're an ANOMALY; this just proves it even more...

Motivation: Laura Harris (aka ChickenTuna); need I say more?

Mood/Aggression: Oh, this has been all over the place today. MAN; it was the full Rosie spectrum (and all in a matter of minutes and then hours): Aggressive as hell; and then pissed off and growling at anything and everything, wanting to put my fists through walls and doors and beat something up; and then tears (yes, UNbelieveable); and then in a naughty, playful mood; before finally bouncing off the walls with laughter and smiles...

Libido: He comes and goes as he pleases: teasing, tormenting, WANTING...

Joints: Hips a little 'sore' during the HIIT Run.

Endurance: Never any worries.

Strength: 50% INcrease with Cable Flyes, 9% INcrease with DB FP...

Quality of Training: Despite how I 'felt' about it, it was, results-wise, actually pretty ****ing awesome...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, right up to painful in the gym...Vascularity is just, like, wow, even NOT using RPM. Better than most of the GUYS in the gym, LOL...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Rosie is becoming more like the hard machine that she likes to be.

Body Composition and Look: Hips and back good. Legs showing nice definition...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have been all over, round and round, inside out and upside down today. My body is starting to exhibit signs of stress, and there is some pressure mounting. But yes, you have had a somewhat 'calming' effect on me, Sean...Just wanting to be over this week, and back to the 'happy' Rosie that you all love...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Day 83

0825 - 5.5km Run:
    Ok, so yeah, probably NOT the best idea. But I wanted to REALLY make sure that my body was totally ****ed over this week, so...First km was done in 4.32 minutes, dropping right back to 4.47 min/km for the rest of the run. Calves were telling me how much they were NOT liking me. And hips were protesting as well. I could also feel my quads, near the insertions...I felt slow today (GRRRRR). But, I stubbornly pushed on (as I do, even when I know I should probably not even have started in the first place).

1000 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0600 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~9 hours sleep. Deep. Full of dreams.

Mental Alertness/Focus: So far so good.

Energy: Even though my body feels fatigued (sometimes), I am literally bouncing off the walls!

Motivation: High.

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Just very happy

Libido: Um, will probably surface later...

Joints: Hips 'sore' during the run...

Endurance: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Not the best. Then again, my body probably needed time to recover...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity awesome as always...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Nearly all of me now...

Body Composition and Look: Midsection looking better...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok, so I had my bloods done yesterday (yes, you'll get those statistics in my weekly Overview tomorrow). The biggest shock was my Creatine Kinase (CK) levels. First let me say that when I injured my back in 2004, this only went up to the 800s; doing 5 days in the gym in a row usually only gets them up to the 400s. The 'normal' range for CK is 20-215 U/L. My CK right now is up at 4000 U/L! ****! Just goes to show that, yeah, you so DEFINITELY need a day in between weights sessions (at least, between working the same bodypart), and that consecutive days in a row is, well, the results speak volumes...Aside from that (of course I would call!), I feel really great. Head is in a fantastic place. Rosie is back to 'happy'......And yes, I AM going to take tomorrow OFF training...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Thanks for the txt, I'll give out some of those samples at BPM as well if you like.

Talk soon.

4. Just dropping in to say hi as usual rosie.

Keep that motivation going girl. Kick some azz!!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. THANKS, guys

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Thanks for the txt, I'll give out some of those samples at BPM as well if you like.

Talk soon.
    No worries...That would be awesome ...Yeah; I'll be busy at school all day, so maybe call me tomorrow night at the usual time?

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just dropping in to say hi as usual rosie.

Keep that motivation going girl. Kick some azz!!!
    Thanks, John...Yeah, the upcoming shoot/s provide motivation...

•   

6. Day 84

Day OFF today. In restrospect of the last week, and the way I was feeling at 2300 last night (and the 'passing out' that came later), it's probably a GOOD thing it was...

Sleep - Time and Quality: Well, I wouldn't say I slept so much as passed out, and then kept being woken up. I lay down at 0026 and didn't remember much after that. Eventually got up at 0735, but from 0155, was woken constantly by people coming and going from the room, goings on IN the room, being made to move from room-to-room and back again, and from random noises. Well, you get the picture. I was so knacked and NOT there that people were having to shake and yell at me to wake me up. And the way I felt I may as well have been drinking like no tomorrow like everyone else was (not that I would, and not that it's very appealing...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Here and there, today. Still real out of it for the most part...

Energy: Not had a lot. Went for a 30 minute walk in the Napier Botanical Gardens after helping clean up the house. But since then, just a lazy Sunday for Rosie. Driving home...

Motivation: Two weeks until my "Fitness" shoot; I had BETTER be ready (and you know you CAN and WILL be; get that DIET sorted!)

Mood/Aggression: A bit all over the place again. However, I have kept a smile on my face and a laugh in my eyes, despite growing frustration and annoyance...

Libido: Not really featured today.

Joints: All good.

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity awesome though, still...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Um, yes...

Body Composition and Look: Hip area looking leaner...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Fatigued and shattered to pieces. I can't believe that I was so out of it earlier (so NOT like me to get to THAT point!)...Happy seeing friends...Missing you already (MORE)...School starts back tomorrow; not sure that I'm looking forward to it, LOL...And from tomorrow, I have 8 weeks until my Figure competition...

7. Overview of Week 12

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 50 kg (i.e. 110 pounds)
    Body composition: 8.5% BF

Comments: At 50kg and 8.7% BF I had 45.65 kg LBM and 4.35 kg BF. At 50kg and 8.5% BF I have 45.75 kg LBM and 4.25 kg BF. That's an INcrease of 0.1 kg (i.e. 0.22 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.1 kg (i.e. 0.22 pounds) of BF...Still VERY SLOWLY losing that last 1%. Yes, the last 1% is always VERY hard. And once I get to 8% BF (it should only take another two weeks), I want to get AS LOW AS I POSSIBLY CAN for my competition!

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.5 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 112 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Hb and RBC both INcreased slightly from last week, but not a lot, and nowhere near MINIMAL 'normal' levels.

Other Notes:

Creatine Kinase (CK): 4000 U/L (Normal range 20-215)

Comments: As I mentioned in my log on Day 83, my CK levels have NEVER been this high before, not even when I collapsed in the gym after a 10-day fast on my fourth rep of BB BS at 160kg (i.e. 353 pounds), and not even doing FIVE days in the gym in a row and having NO days off training at all in the same week! Supposedly, research has shown CK levels as high as 2000-3000 in people who are under severe stress. Um, so what does that say about me?

RESTING HEART RATE: 32 bpm.

DIET

Right, 5 days of higher calories/CHO for this week. NO excuses, girl. This is your ONLY weakness. Sort it out ASAP!

TRAINING

So, despite wanting to have NO days off for this week, I had ONE day off training. However, this was only decided upon AFTER receiving my bloods for this week. Since the last week was so hard, and challenged my body like it hasn't been challenged in a while, the next two weeks (until I get to 8% BF) are going to follow similar trends, with four full-body resistance sessions; but making sure that I have a day between each session this time. Come on, girl, you are SO close. CLAIM IT! TASTE IT! FEEL IT! TAKE IT!

8. Day 85

YES, this log will continue on, until I reach 8% BF; which means that my competition 'preparation' log will only be 6 weeks long (but I won't really be doing anything per se (but practising posing), as I am going to be 'recomping' so...)

So, yes, this morning I could just NOT get up. Decided to have a Day Off (um, yeah...) But my head is 'ok' with it, since I have 90 minutes of tangoing tonight...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0643 (waking at 0315, 0423, and 0600), so just over 8 hours sleep. Not very good sleep, though. Waking at 0315 I decided to do today's resistance session tomorrow, and get up later; but come later (0600) my body went straight back to sleep! And when I woke up (yes, by your text) I was sooo tired, laying there until 0714 before getting up. Not cool; not cool at all...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been very there. First day back at school. And man, talk about information and work overload and STRESS! This semester is going to be hard out; but I am going to be there every step of the way this time. I've already been given 3 assignments (to be done as soon as you can, thanks)! Only 17 weeks to go! Counting down already...

Energy: I've been bouncing off the walls today. Talking to you and the weather feeling like summer (yes, really), and well...

Motivation: Strong.

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Just happy, laughing, 'what the **** is she ON?' Rosie...

Libido: Um, er, well...Hide now, please

Joints: No problems today

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Good vascularity...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs more...

Body Composition and Look: Upper back is looking ripped as. Definitely more muscle there than this time a few months ago.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Happy. Life is just real great right now...Six months shall pass soon enough (yeah, right...)

9. Hardcore Rosie in da house!!!

Keep up the great work girl. You're gonna be a star at that shoot!

Legendary

10. chello mate whats up big sista! Your logs make me drool. so indepth, seriously. 8%BF is dang low for a female. isnt 19% the average? keep it up!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

11. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Hardcore Rosie in da house!!!

Keep up the great work girl. You're gonna be a star at that shoot!
    Cheers, John

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    chello mate whats up big sista! Your logs make me drool. so indepth, seriously. 8%BF is dang low for a female. isnt 19% the average? keep it up!
    I am just sweet as ...Well, detail could be my middle name, ahaha...25.1% BF is the average body composition for a female (average for males is 15% BF), with elite female athletes being somewhere between 15-20% BF (and elite male athletes between 5-10% BF) (ACSM, 2005). But damn, I am going to have to be close to 7% BF (essential BF for females is ~8-12% BF (ACSM, 2005), but some can go a litle lower, depending on genetics; essential BF for males is 3-5% BF (ACSM, 2005)) to have an 8-pack!

12. Hey sorry I missed your call, work was crazy!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Cheers, John

I am just sweet as ...Well, detail could be my middle name, ahaha...25.1% BF is the average body composition for a female (average for males is 15% BF), with elite female athletes being somewhere between 15-20% BF (and elite male athletes between 5-10% BF) (ACSM, 2005). But damn, I am going to have to be close to 7% BF (essential BF for females is ~8-12% BF (ACSM, 2005), but some can go a litle lower, depending on genetics; essential BF for males is 3-5% BF (ACSM, 2005)) to have an 8-pack!
    I had an 8 pack and don't think I ever was that low

14. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hey sorry I missed your call, work was crazy!
    No worries; we can try again tonight

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I had an 8 pack and don't think I ever was that low
    Well, everyone is different. Genetics and the amount of muscle mass you have plays a role here. For me, well, I can see my top 6 abs at 8.5% BF, but still have that small lower belly (yes, I KNOW...GRRRRRRR...), even though I'm the equivalent of a male at 5.5% BF! Just means I have to tighten up the diet is all; shouldn't take too long...

15. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No worries; we can try again tonight

Well, everyone is different. Genetics and the amount of muscle mass you have plays a role here. For me, well, I can see my top 6 abs at 8.5% BF, but still have that small lower belly (yes, I KNOW...GRRRRRRR...), even though I'm the equivalent of a male at 5.5% BF! Just means I have to tighten up the diet is all; shouldn't take too long...
    good luck with that roxie.

16. Hey Rosie,
    A couple quick questions if you dont mind; Have you ever found that you're legs overpower the rest of you're body from being a former cyclist? If so, how did you manage the size issue while adding mass to the upper-body? Besides diet, have you found anything that stands out in leaning out the legs? ( high rpm cycling, sprints etc.) Really curious to get ur take on this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    good luck with that roxie.
    It's ROSIE, Austin, babe, ROSIE

Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    Hey Rosie,
    A couple quick questions if you dont mind; Have you ever found that you're legs overpower the rest of you're body from being a former cyclist? If so, how did you manage the size issue while adding mass to the upper-body? Besides diet, have you found anything that stands out in leaning out the legs? ( high rpm cycling, sprints etc.) Really curious to get ur take on this.
    No worries. My legs have always (IMO) overpowered the rest of my body. However, I've always had a fair amount of muscle in them, even BEFORE I started cycling, since I've always eaten a LOT (ok, enough for the entire family, LOL) and been active (running, soccer, etc.). I only really started adding mass to my upper body from January this year. In general I just DON'T do ANY legwork in the gym. However, I did BB front squats 4x6 at the START of my Shoulders and Arms' sessions, to help increase my GH and testosterone levels in order to assist in increasing muscle mass in those areas. Diet (and exercise) is the only thing that's going to lean you out. As for 'leaning out the legs', BF goes from ALL OVER the body, sometimes from the upper before the lower and vice versa. When I cut for my first competition back in 2004 my lower body leaned out way faster than my upper body (I was still cycling, preparing for the 2005 Track Nationals, and doing legs in the gym, though); but now, whenever I lose BF, it goes from my upper body FIRST. Personally, I haven't noticed that anything 'leans out the legs' (once the BF is gone from the upper body, then it will go from the legs, simple as that). Cycling, high rpm or not, just makes my legs (and glutes) HARDER and adds more muscle; it does however, increase the DEFINITION in them. Does this answer your questions?

18. e

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

No worries. My legs have always (IMO) overpowered the rest of my body. However, I've always had a fair amount of muscle in them, even BEFORE I started cycling, since I've always eaten a LOT (ok, enough for the entire family, LOL) and been active (running, soccer, etc.). I only really started adding mass to my upper body from January this year. In general I just DON'T do ANY legwork in the gym. However, I did BB front squats 4x6 at the START of my Shoulders and Arms' sessions, to help increase my GH and testosterone levels in order to assist in increasing muscle mass in those areas. Diet (and exercise) is the only thing that's going to lean you out. As for 'leaning out the legs', BF goes from ALL OVER the body, sometimes from the upper before the lower and vice versa. When I cut for my first competition back in 2004 my lower body leaned out way faster than my upper body (I was still cycling, preparing for the 2005 Track Nationals, and doing legs in the gym, though); but now, whenever I lose BF, it goes from my upper body FIRST. Personally, I haven't noticed that anything 'leans out the legs' (once the BF is gone from the upper body, then it will go from the legs, simple as that). Cycling, high rpm or not, just makes my legs (and glutes) HARDER and adds more muscle; it does however, increase the DEFINITION in them. Does this answer your questions?
    I typed that. Sorry I'm on my iPod it automatically corrects but that is what I typed. Promise

19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

Most definately! The thorough responses you provide are awesome. My legs are weird they grow from anything, I'm to the point where I'm thinking of overtraining them to reduce the size. J/k -well sorta...

20. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I typed that. Sorry I'm on my iPod it automatically corrects but that is what I typed. Promise
    Er, yes, I'm sure All sweet bro

Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    Most definately! The thorough responses you provide are awesome. My legs are weird they grow from anything, I'm to the point where I'm thinking of overtraining them to reduce the size. J/k -well sorta...
    All good. Overtraining wouldn't DEcrease their size; if anything it would **** you up for everything else and probably add some MORE mass, LOL. NOT doing legs with resistance training could be an option, if you're that worried about them (I found that I never lost strength OR size NOT doing them, so...shrug...might work for you). You're like me, then; you wouldn't mind if you 'lost' some muscle in your legs. Ah well, we should be lucky; most people STRUGGLE to gain muscle in their lower body (especially guys). I'm more proportional now, at any rate

21. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Er, yes, I'm sure All sweet bro

All good. Overtraining wouldn't DEcrease their size; if anything it would **** you up for everything else and probably add some MORE mass, LOL. NOT doing legs with resistance training could be an option, if you're that worried about them (I found that I never lost strength OR size NOT doing them, so...shrug...might work for you). You're like me, then; you wouldn't mind if you 'lost' some muscle in your legs. Ah well, we should be lucky; most people STRUGGLE to gain muscle in their lower body (especially guys). I'm more proportional now, at any rate
    yeah, I certainly agree, said the overtraining remark tongue in cheekish. It's crazy though, they are the last area to hold fat too! suppose it could be worse and not have size. Seriously I think my course of action is not training them directly untill I'm around 8% bf or so....we shall see

22. Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    yeah, I certainly agree, said the overtraining remark tongue in cheekish. It's crazy though, they are the last area to hold fat too! suppose it could be worse and not have size. Seriously I think my course of action is not training them directly untill I'm around 8% bf or so....we shall see
    Well, once there is no more BF left on your upper body (you know what I mean, since there will always be SOMETHING, as the skinfold itself is ~2mm) then it WILL go from your legs...Running for most people helps lean out their legs (doesn't work for me, but it might for you)...You just need to experiment with different things, to find out what works best for your body...

23. Day 86

0500 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 108-110 rpm @75% HRmax
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16
    c. 1 min in 39x18 @ 112 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    d. 11 min in 39x16 @ 112-115 rpm @ 80-85% HRmax
    So, yes, later than usual (but all good; I can improvise). I was actually pretty fatigued when I got on the rollers, and was starting to 'blank out' at the 15-minute mark (those efforts were sure as hell hard), after the efforts. HR wasn't very high throughout (except after each effort), and was only managing to get to 50 km/hr during each Still, I know that my body WAS working during this session, so I can't complain TOO much...

1. BB FS 3 x 10
    2. BB BOR 3 x 10
    3. Flat BB BP 3 x 10
    4. BB SP 3 x 10
    5. Weighted Dips 3 x 10
    6. DB ZC 3 x 10
    7. SCR 3 x 10
    8. Abs - knee ins 1 x 50
    9. Abs - rope crunch 2 x 25
    THIS session was MUCH better!...BB FS were so much EASIER than last week. Went a little lower and slower today...BB BOR went a tad lighter than I did in the first session last week (but heavier than last week's second session of these), and did well...Went up to the weight that I have been doing for 3 reps on Flat BB BP and did 10 reps! So, stoked there. Strength is increasing a bit...BB SP saw a small bit of fatigue and a burning pain in the right delt/bicep (usual place), but managed to press on...Dips were better...DB ZC were better. And boy were my veins popping out in my arms during these, like blue snakes all down my arms from my delts. Arms were looking REALLY good, too ...SCR were good. I can't go any heavier than the bottom of the stack, so did them a little slower...Decided to add some Abs in at the end, and yeah, I was feelling them!...Walked out of the gym a bit lightheaded and 'jacked' as anything, feeling invincible, even though I was nearly about to collapse, and pretty happy that I'd managed to better the same session from last week

0727 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2030-0400 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Very DEEP. As you can see, I went back to sleep when I was SUPPOSED to get up (but all good; still got up, and did training). My body is WRECKED...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Wasn't there very much this morning. Actually, once I'd had my protein shake for morning tea, I was drifiting in and out of consciousness, until lunchtime; and then, even though I was shattered, I couldn't for the life of me get some REST...Grrrrr...

Energy: So, not great today. Training was managed, though (and all better than those sessions last week, so....eh...)...Did an abs class at work, and then RAN home (I know; crazy...)

Motivation: Damn right, the tiger is gritting her teeth and digging in her heels!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Been pretty flat most of the day. Had quite a LONG moment this afternoon; I've never realized before just how EXHAUSTNG tears are (ok, yes, so she has those moments, too...RARELY...)

Libido: I was fine until my 'moment', and then, like that, kaput...

Joints: Wonderful

Endurance: The girl definitely has stamina, for sure.

Strength: Beginning to RISE again (yay!)

Quality of Training: Despite almost falling off my bike in the last 5 minutes of the session, and feeling like I was going to collapse in the gym, both sessions were absolutely brilliant!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump galore, bllimey! ...Vascularity is out all the time, now; stronger than ever...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts and arms hardening up some more...And of course, legs, from the cycling...

Body Composition and Look: Upper back, delts, and arms looking the best they have ever looked so far; really pleased with how they are coming along...Legs are a different story; the definition is better and stronger than ever, but the BF is clinging on...Grrrrr....

Overall Sense of Feeling: VERY stressed right now...And I don't want to be missing you anymore...
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOiyhm6dGho"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

24. Day 87

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 3km @ 5.4 min/km pace
    This was NOT good at all. My hips were hurting from the first effort; and both my anterior, inferior knees were slightly painful from the fifteenth minute. Each effort WAS an effort (far more than usual), and I felt like I was going slower than normal, even though I was going as hard as I could for each one (as I do). The rest of the run was VERY slow, the slowest I have EVER run in my life! (So embarrassing...)

0513 - Stretch 21 min.

0600 - Full-Body (1 min recovery, except for CG PU - 3 min recovery between sets):
    1. BB BS 3 x 10
    2. CG PU 3 x 10
    3. Inc DB BP 3 x 10
    4. DB LR 3 x 10
    5. Flat CG BB BP 3 x 10
    6. Inc DB BC 3 x 10
    7. BB Powercleans (PC) 1 x 20
    WOW, is all I can say; after my dismal attempt at a HIIT run, this just blew me away (in a good way)! ...Started out with BB BS. Went a little lower with each set. Weight was perfect today...Allowed 3 minutes recovery between sets of CG PU today, since 1 minute is NOT enough. And yes, I managed all of them by myself!...With Inc DB BP, I went straight onto the weight that I have been using for 3 reps previously. And boy oh boy; EASY! I did a second set at the same weight, just to be sure my body wasn't playing tricks on me. But no; so went up for the third set. So, more weight and more reps than what I have ever done here. Excellent ...DB LR went up in weight 7% to what I have been able to do in the past for 10 reps...Went up to the weight that, once again, I have been doing 3 reps with, on the Flat CG BB BP, and managed well again, there...Inc DB BC good. I was REALLY feeling the burn in the last set...Decided to add in some PC last, just to make sure that my body HAD done SOMETHING today (even though it sure as hell DID something!)...Stoked as with this session!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0310, so just over 3 hours sleep. All very deep. Dreaming some. I woke up before the alarm, which is odd, considering that last night I was ready to fall asleep before I went to work at 1700!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there all morning. At home the fatigue started setting in...

Energy: None during my run this morning. Not sure how I managed my resistance session. Great this morning, like the energizer bunny. From ~1300, like the dead. And then completely passed out for just over an hour at ~1630...

Motivation: I didn't cheat or eat large today; that says EVERYTHING (LOL)!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression...Box of fluffy ducks this morning...Quietly happy, just talking to you...Just 'tired', now...

Libido: Er, yes, it was rising at a great rate of knots this afternoon...

Joints: Hips and knees were 'painful' during my run.

Endurance: There.

Strength: Still increasing slowly

Quality of Training: HIIT run ****e. Resistance session AWESOME!

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump ALL OVER (well, DUH) in the gym...Vascularity is awesome as I get leaner. Knots for veins, and blue lines mingling with golden skin...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Harder all over...

Body Composition and Look: Abs looking better; the grooves are starting to appear now amongst the top 6. Still waiting on the lower belly to become COMPLETELY flat (CONCAVE preferably!)...Legs looking 'stronger'...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am absolutely SHATTERED, aye...Stressed, very much, still...But HAPPY (for the most part), though...

25. Day 88

0430 - Rollers:
    25 min in 39x16 @ 104 rpm @ 80-85% HRmax
    ****! ANOTHER day where I could barely move! Damnit! My legs settled at a lower cadence almost automatically within the first minute of cycling. And I didn't feel like spinning too much faster. My lungs and heart felt like they were working today. And HR was a ***** to get up; it just wouldn't rise, and I let it do as it wanted and didn't force the issue. At the 18-minute mark both my knees (anterior, superior)started aching...And again, I almost fell off the rollers (not cool, girl). Felt so COMPLETELY exhausted...

0516 - Stretch 21 min.

1. BB RD 3 x 10
    2. BB BOR 3 x 10
    3. P/U (feet on bench) 3 x 10
    4. BB SP 3 x 10
    5. Dips 3 x 10
    6. DB ZC 3 x 10
    7. SCR 3 x 10
    8. BB PC 1 x 20
    Another interesting session today. Each session keeps getting better, although it has moments where I FEEL like I am going 'easy' on myself...BB RD were great as; really feeling the stretch in my hamstrings and glutes...BB BOR, same weight as Tuesday, managing fine...P/U easy as, like I was doing nothing...BB SP were good, too; although the sharp, burning pain in my right delt/bicep reared its ugly head during the first set, and stayed for the rest of the session (Grrrr)...Dips I did with just my bodyweight today, and yes, felt like I was lifting nothing...DB ZC good...SCR I felt in my calves in the last two reps of the last set...Added in BB PC again (just a single set) at the end, to hammer anything that wasn't already hammered (and make what already was WORSE!). Really feeling my quads here, every time I took the BB to the ground. And it definitely got my heart racing at a million miles a minute!...EVERYTHING today was done like, super SLOW. My body was fine, but it would NOT move quickly, if you know what I mean. I was calm as throughout the whole session. Almost 'relaxed'. I was pushing myself, but I felt as if I wasn't. Weird. But, anyways, it WAS another awesome session. Let's see how the body handles the next TWO days (yes, I am going to do FIVE CONSECUTIVE days of FULL-BODY (and yes, I would NEVER recommend this to anyone else (what IDIOT would want to **** their body up THAT much?!), PERIOD!) resistance sessions this week)!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Deep and intense. I was dreaming, and woke in the weirdest position

Mental Alertness/Focus: Worked this morning, and then had to do a few things that required me to be thinking...

Energy: None (again) during the rollers. Smooth and 'relaxed' during the gym. There all morning. And still there now (but I don't feel like doing anything much else for the rest of the day...)

Motivation: Damnit, Sean, wish you really were HERE to give me those kicks! Might help more EFFECTIVELY (and diet, LOL). Anyways, have a few things (apart from the upcoming competition in 7.5 weeks) that I'm thinking of to boost my motivation and keep me ON track...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression, really. Just some frustration (and annoyance at myself). Happy for the most part. Wishing study would be OVER ALREADY!

Libido: Hasn't really had a chance yet, today. Later...

Joints: At work I did an 'Abs' class and got to know some of the equipment a bit better (since I rarely use machines (I hate them, honestly) and need to know what they all were); and afterwards my HIPS were really hurting...Knees also hurting some in the last seven minutes on the rollers...Someone suggested to me yesterday that the fact that I have very low estrogen could be playing some role in this...Currently I am beta-testing Osteosport and can't increase the dosage. But afterwards I will, and I think I will be fine at a HIGHER dosage of 6-8 caps per day (instead of only 4).

Endurance: She has staying power; never doubt that.

Strength: Still on the rise

Quality of Training: The rollers ended up being a 'recovery' session (simply because that's what my body was needing). The gym, on the other hand, although I felt like it was 'slow and easy' for the most part, was actually really intense and hard on my body (the way it should ALWAYS be!)

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump again today...Same with vascularity...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Rosie is a MACHINE (LOL).

Body Composition and Look: Starting to get the grooves between the top 6 abs now. Soon an 8-pack...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm not quite sure that I am fatigued. I KNOW that I should be. And I HAVE been 'crashing' in the early-mid afternoon most days for the last couple of weeks. As well as not being 'all there' when needing to be focussed...Want stress to be gone...Looking forward to the challenges ahead in the next few months, though. And enjoying the time I have to make things better than what they are. And (of course) definitely working on going to the States early next year!

26. Day 89

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 28 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    She is BACK, baby (oh yeah)! FINALLY. Finally, ENERGY during my morning cardio; great, yes...So, started of light and 'easy', just to 'warm-up'. Air was pretty warm (despite the frost), and yeah, feeling like summer (or at least, spring)...Efforts were done well. Nothing detrimental to my run today. Cadence was fast and rapid. Breathing was good. Lungs and heart were good. Rosie was SMILING at the end of it, and NOT ready to collapse in a quivering heap...

0515 - Stretch 22 min.

0600 - Full-Body (1 min recovery, except after CG PU - 3 min recovery between these sets):
    1. LP 3 x 10
    2. CG PU 3 x 10
    3. Inc BB BP 3 x 10
    4. Inc DB RR 3 x 10
    5. DB FP 3 x 10
    6. BB BC 3 x 21s
    Yep, so the second to last session for this week. I was feeling pretty good in the gym; not all 'slow' and 'relaxed' like yesterday, but a little more bouncy and perky...Went straight with 420lb on the LP, and after three sets, even though my legs were SHAKING through EVERY rep, I felt as if I hadn't done a thing! So next week I will be starting at 507lb (NO ****!) and seeing if that makes me feel like I've worked my legs!...Managed CG PU well again. The 3-minute recovery definitely makes that difference (I like it)...Decided on Inc BB BP, and started at the weight I would usually only be able to do 6 reps at, and did 10 reps. Increased the weight for the second set, and struggled a bit on the last two reps; but stayed with it, and just gritted my teeth and tried to ignore the pain for the last set...DB FP went up. My triceps are looking quite good now (in fact, my WHOLE arms are, especially when I'm lifting)...And yeah, for the killers at the end: 21s for the BB BC. Seriously, my biceps (and forearms) were SCREAMING by the time I got to my third set, and the last seven reps of the last set were done quite SLOWLY...I contemplated doing 1 x 20 BB PC just to finish the session off, and to make my legs at least FEEL like they had worked; but shrugged it off, and walked out...It was a good session. My anterior delts and biceps didn't stop twitching for like two HOURS afterwards!...Now for the fifth and final beating tomorrow ...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0315, so ~6 hours sleep. A little broken, but what was spent sleeping was very deep. Dreaming, too.

Mental Alertness/Focus: All good. There this morning. Not really wanting to have to concentrate too hard on the study for this week, and instead, allowing myself to 'relax' (yeah, right) for a last moment before she becomes a stressed and tired little energizer bunny bouncing around on caffeine and high on life one minute, and like a complete zombie the next...

Energy: I DIDN'T 'crash' yesterday at all, and was still going strong right up until bedtime (and then some)...Today, energy has been good. I DID fall asleep for ~30 minutes at 1220, though; and woke feeling like I had been asleep for HOURS. Refreshed, and ready to go again

Motivation: Um, yeah; I have to keep telling myself that...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression...Just a happy, almost 'silly' mood...

Libido: Oh, this little fellow is a barrell of laughs; he's been tying me up in knots for the last night and day and now...

Joints: No aches anywhere today! Yay

Endurance: Awesome, as always.

Strength: Increasing, still.

Quality of Training: Both sessions were brilliant, today. Of course, I LOVED the resistance session; that pushing my body to limits and then surpassing expectation (and, of course, seeing the looks of shock and disbelief on guys' faces when they realize that the little girl is a LOT more stronger and powerful than she LOOKS ) Guys are starting to comment about the way I train...

Pump and Vascularity: Wicked pump today, especially after the BB BC 21s!...Vascularity is still great; it should seriously go UP a level when I start back on RPM next week...

Muscle Hardess/Density: She LOOKS hard, at any rate. And people are starting to notice...

Body Composition and Look: Damnit; now that I am VERY lean (for a female), it is taking some time (and even harder work) to get LEANER. DIET!

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am shattered. But I am HAPPY (almost)...

27. Day 90

0730 - Rollers:
    a. 15 min in 39x16 @ 108-110 rpm @ 80-85% HRmax
    b. 15 min in 39x16 @ 130 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    c. 1 min in 39x18 @ 130 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    This session was just AWESOME! I started off at a lower cadence, simply because that's what my legs were 'settling' at. HR was just NOT going up! Which was VERY frustrating, to say the least. So, I INcreased the cadence by quite a lot. I wasn't sure HOW my legs and hips would take the sudden jump, and to a cadence that I have not used for quite some time. As it was, there were NO issues. No hip (or knee) complaints. My legs settled at the higher cadence as easily as they had at the lower (um, WOW...) VERY pleased with that. I allowed myself a minute at the end just to 'recover' the legs (not that they needed it...)

0815 - Stretch 22 min.

0910 - Full-Body (1 min recovery, except between Dips - 30 sec recovery):
    1. CG PU 1 x 10
    2. BB FS 3 x 10
    3. BB RD 3 x 10
    4. BB BOR 1 x 10
    5. P/U (feet on bench) 3 x 10
    6. DB SP 3 x 10
    7. Dips 3 x 10
    8. CG SR 1 x 10
    9. SCR 3 x 10
    10. Alt. DB HC 2 x 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 11. DB ZC 2 x 10
    12. BB PC 1 x 20
    Yes, a little different from the Full-Body sessions that I HAVE been doing...Started off with CG PU, since I love doing them, but after doing exercises that require me to HOLD the weight (even if working the legs - i.e. BB RD), I might struggle some...Went on to do BB FS. Went lower than parallel (but to me that IS where I am MOST comfortable at, and people tell me I'm doing DEEP squats, LOL)...Weight was easy enough, but enough to feel the exercise in my quads...BB RD were good. Left the same weight on as I had used for my BB FS. Really feeling my glutes during these (thinking probably from the LP yesterday)...Left the weight on and did BB BOR. I managed well, considering that I have only ever done THIS weight ONCE, and for far LESS reps...Moved on to P/U. These all felt easy as. However, since I only use my bodyweight (b/w), I made sure that I was doing them VERY SLOWLY, to make them HARD...DB SP, started at the weight that I would do 6 reps at. And yeah, I did 3 x 10 at that weight. So, stoked...With Dips, I just used my b/w here, and again, SUPERSLOW, to make sure that they WERE hard, and that I wouldn't be ABLE to do much more than 10 reps if I had wanted to. Got told that my arms (especially triceps) were looking ****ing awesome during these! ...CG SR finished off my third set for Back. At the weight that, again, I have only ever done a maximum of 6 reps at previously...SCR easy as. Not really feeling anything until the last couple of reps of the last set...On a whim decided to superset Alt. DB HC with DB ZC, which was interesting; I managed well, but my forearms were SCREAMING afterwards...And once again, to finish and make sure that my body was PUSHED, I did a set of BB PC. I was smiling for the first 10 reps: that sadistic, happy smile that I get when I am happy/pleased with something, and enjoying the pain that I am putting myself through. However, at the fifteenth rep, my forearms started to scream again, slowing me down a bit, and the smile changed to a gritting of teeth and look of pure determination. VERY happy...What's up with that? This is the session where I should be STRUGGLING like ****. And yet, I think it was the BEST resistance session of the week!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0615 (waking at 0314, and staying awake until ~0400), so ~8.25 hours sleep. My body actually woke at 0314, NO alarm needed. And I was pretty alert and awake and wanting to GET UP at that time. But had already decided LAST night to let myself 'sleep in'. So, took forever to fall asleep again. Dreaming lots.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there all day. But doing no study until next week...

Energy: I've been bouncing off the walls like a little kid on a sugar overdose. Seriously, after a week like I've just had training-wise, I was expecting to be so fatigued that I wouldn't want to move from the couch!

Motivation: Oh yeah, baby; she's all there

Mood/Aggression: No aggression...Just very happy. Smiling and laughing, and acting 'high'...

Libido: It wasn't just the rain that made me wet today

Joints: No problems at all. Maybe the Osteosport needed a couple of weeks to 'kick in'?

Endurance: All the way, every day...

Strength: Improving...

Quality of Training: Excellent

Pump and Vascularity: Pump during full-body sessions in the gym is ridiculous. After arms, my forearms were so pumped they were PAINFUL...Vascularity I am loving...

Muscle Hardess/Density: All over. Noticed it the most in my glutes today.

Body Composition and Look: Hips are starting to really lean up lots...Because I am so lean now, it is taking FOREVER to lose that last 1-2% BF, and my lower body is stubbornly holding onto it. Damnit, go from my LEGS AND GLUTES!. GRRRRR...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I had a blood test after the gym, and the blood was just spurting out, LOL...Also, since I binged quite badly on Thursday and Friday, the last two nights, before I went to bed, I took 4 caps of NeoVar Recomped with my doses of IGF-2, L-PM, and OsteoSport; and the next day (i.e. Friday and today), there was NO bloating like there would usually have been (I look 'normal' after ONE binge day, but get bloated after two, and three is just, well...Grrrr...LOL) So, I was pretty pleased with that. I am going to start doing this on the nights of the days where I eat higher calories from now on...Was a very cold, wet, and windy day at the rugby. My hands were COLDER than the ice I was holding for the better part of the game. Only two games left to play...As for the general: Rosie is as high as

28. "Libido: It wasn't just the rain that made me wet today"

wow :P Hey I'll try get hold of you tomorrow, I have money on my phone now.
    Hope you're well.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    wow :P Hey I'll try get hold of you tomorrow, I have money on my phone now.
    Hope you're well.
    Ok, silvertongue ...Yeah, I'm fine. (I'm ALWAYS 'fine'; you should know that by now...)

30. Hey rosie!

I figured i'd stop in and say hi while on a break from packing. I HATE moving.

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:25 AM