The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 13 of 13 First ... 8111213
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Hey rosie!

I figured i'd stop in and say hi while on a break from packing. I HATE moving.
    Hi, John ...Yeah, moving can be a *****...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 91

0820 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x16 @ 110 rpm @ 80-85% HRmax
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 115 rpm @ 85-90% HRmax
    I DIDN'T want to be doing anything today, but I had my week's Day Off on Monday, so another wasn't an option. Once on the rollers, my legs settled at 110 rpm. After a while though, since my HR was low (for me), I upped the cadence slightly. Actually, I was surprised that my legs were so compliant, finding the 115 rpm easy. But, since it was enough to get my HR up, I didn't spin faster. Hips and knees were ok. Was feeling quads a little, though, in the last five minutes, but they were ok. I considered doing a longer session, but what I did was long enough for a 'recovery' session.

0920 - Stretch 20 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: 2130-0625 (waking at 0522), so nearly 9 hours sleep. I was pretty much ALREADY asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow last night. I fell asleep watching 'American Ganster' at ~2030 last night, and was woken up at 2100, adding another 30 minutes to my sleeping time. I was shattered as last night, starting to want to be sleeping at ~1830! Deep sleep. Black and dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been good, today. All that sleep has done me SOME good. Still not going to do any study until tomorrow, though...

Energy: I have energy. But I am going to let my body 'recover' today, since the next 8-12 weeks are going to be pure PUNISHMENT!

Motivation: Oh, she got a shock this morning, which is a DEFINITE kick in the arse!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Yet. But at the slightest thing I may just fire off today!...I will be happy later, though, for a while...

Libido: Not started yet. But plenty of time left in the day...

Joints: All fine. Yep, the Osteosport has kicked in now...

Endurance: Great. I could have kept going...

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Good, considering that I was dragging my feet to START, today...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in quads after the rollers...Vascularity great for a while, especially after my HOT shower. But, since colder today, not as noticeable, except in my hands and feet...

Muscle Hardess/Density: I look AND feel harder all over. Still feeling how hard my glutes are, too...

Body Composition and Look: I look a bit softer than what I have been looking today, for some reason (not sure why), and I'm NOT liking it! (GRRRRR...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Bit 'blah'...Yes, you can make me smile later...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Overview of Week 13

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 50 kg (i.e. 110 pounds)
    Body composition: 8.5% BF

Comments: So, no change this week. Damn, that last 1-2% BF is definitely a ***** to LOSE!!!

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.4 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 109 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Both RBC AND Hb DEcreased from last week. The hard training is showing...

Other Notes: CK levels are back to 'normal' (for me, since they are still FAR FAR HIGHER than the upper limit of the 'normal' range).

RESTING HEART RATE: 32 bpm.

DIET

2 days of higher calories/CHO this week. Starting to get the diet more in check, preparing for the next 8-12 weeks.

I am going to start using RPM again from next week.

TRAINING

One Day Off this week, right at the start (but, boy did my body NEED it after last week)! As for the rest, I did 5 CONSECUTIVE FULL-BODY RESISTANCE sessions this week, just to **** my body up (or TRY to, at any rate; since I seemed to perform BETTER as the week progressed)! A good week

•   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Pictures (FINALLY, the boys say :D)...And Final Log Wrap-Up...

Right, so ends another log. I know that the goal of this log/phase was to 'cut to 8% BF', but, at 8.5% BF, I am close enough; and it is time to start preparing for my FIRST Figure competition (I say 'first', because when I competed in 2004, it was just 'for a laugh' and nothing serious; and this time, it is the sport that I have chosen to be COMPETITIVE in).

My competition preparation can be follwed either here at Applied Nutriceuticals Recomps Rosie for Competition or on Bodybuilding.com at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=197503721.

Before I finish this log, though, here are some pics (taken today, and yes, the lighting is not so great), just so that you can see the difference in muscle mass from the start of this log until now. It may not LOOK it, but in person you can definitely see that I have a LOT more muscle mass in my upper back, delts, and arms.

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Fantastic accomplishments rosie!

It has been a pleasure to follow along in your log. I wish you the best in your competitive experiences! I'll be following along in your contest prep also.

The pics look GREAT! You're going to give all those girls a run for their money for sure. Kick some azz!

ose:

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Fantastic accomplishments rosie!

It has been a pleasure to follow along in your log. I wish you the best in your competitive experiences! I'll be following along in your contest prep also.

The pics look GREAT! You're going to give all those girls a run for their money for sure. Kick some azz!

ose:
    Thanks, John ...Want to know something funny? I had those pics taken this morning, and felt all 'soft' and like I was holding lots of water. And then this afternoon, I looked BETTER (LOL), and was back to feeling tight and lean again. Things can be funny sometimes. Ah well, you've just got to laugh and shrug off some things (yes, I'm LEARNING...)...I'm hoping so. I want to look 'wow'...

7. Registered User

wow, great work. I love how your thighs look (that's my fatty part ). I'm currently trying to get them to decrease in fat, increase in muscle and most importantly not rub (it bugs me to feel the rubbing when i wear shorts/skirts).
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Rosie has 'female' moments as well, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    wow, great work. I love how your thighs look (that's my fatty part ). I'm currently trying to get them to decrease in fat, increase in muscle and most importantly not rub (it bugs me to feel the rubbing when i wear shorts/skirts).
    Thanks, chick. But right now my thighs are MY 'fat' part, too, LOL. Too much fat and too much muscle (yes, I wouldn't mind LOSING size there!), and they rub, same as you think yours do (I'm just over it now)...Just eat right, train hard, and have faith and confidence in yourself and your ability, and you'll get to where you want to be!

9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Nice work!!!!!!

I'll have my pic's up friday, we can compare and contrast
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nice work!!!!!!

I'll have my pic's up friday, we can compare and contrast
    Thanks...It should, however, never be about comparing yourself to anyone; it should be about bettering yourself, and getting to a place where you can be happy at!

11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thanks...It should, however, never be about comparing yourself to anyone; it should be about bettering yourself, and getting to a place where you can be happy at!
    I agree 100% and I truely am at a happy bf% but need to bring up some other parts. Your log was some good motivation for myself. I enjoyed following it and talking a little trash here and there. Thats what I was mostly refering too in my previous post.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I agree 100% and I truely am at a happy bf% but need to bring up some other parts. Your log was some good motivation for myself. I enjoyed following it and talking a little trash here and there. Thats what I was mostly refering too in my previous post.
    Oh, my bad ...Why, thank you, sir; I'm glad I could provide motivation for someone

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Interested to see how Napalm goes for you, I'm considering a bottle or two of this as well
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Interested to see how Napalm goes for you, I'm considering a bottle or two of this as well
    Yep, started using it today. It smells nice And makes your skin feel all cool once on for a while...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 09:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs