The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last
  1. Day 48

0830 - Rollers:
    a. 3 min @ 112 rpm in 39x18 (60-70% HRmax )
    b. 5 min @ 112-115 rpm in 39x16 (75-85% HRmax )
    c. 10 min @ 115-118 rpm in 39x16 (85-90% HRmax )
    d. 10 min @ 118 rpm in 39x15 (90% HRmax )
    e. 2 min @ 112-115 rpm in 39x18 (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    Interesting session today. HR was rising ever so slowly. Increased resistance AND cadence, since it was being such a ***** about it. Used the higher cadence to 'test' my hips, and they were fine (so Osteobolin-C has kicked in with the new dosing and dose timings). My core temperature rose rapidly, despite the low HR. And after 20 minutes the sweat started dripping off me. No taste of blood. Only small amount of nausea. Good session, though.

0935 - Stretch 20 min.

1000 - Chest/Abs (2 min recovery between each set for Chest, except P/U - 1 min recovery):
    1a. Flat BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. Abs - s/b db-leg raise 4 x 10
    2a. Inc BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. Abs - weighted crunch 4 x 10
    3a. Inc DB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. Abs - hanging knee raises 4 x 10
    4. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 8
    REALLY GOOD SESSION. More new highs reached! Decided that instead of doing Abs at the end, to superset them with my Chest exercises (but recovery was 2 minutes from the end of each Chest set to the start of the next Chest set, NOT between supersets!)...Anterior delts were a little 'sore' today for some reason (they were yesterday, too, during the HIIT Run, (forgot to mention that), but not a limiting factor). However, I haven't lifted that heavy on Flat BB BP in over a year, so strength is starting to pick up nicely there...Inc BB BP was the same. Although, I have NEVER hit that weight before, so a definite new PB for me there...With Inc DB BP, started on the weight that I ended on last time that I did Chest. Was good. Ended going up another 12.5% in weight, which was awesome...Vascularity was the best to date. So was my delt and arm definition; muscles were looking hard and full and pumped. Great stuff! Really pushed myself. It's paying off, too...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0315), so ~8 hours sleep. No dreams last night, either. Good sleep, though. My body is slowly making up for the few hours I've been getting during the week...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Went to the library today, for the first time in ages. I used to read books like they were going out of fashion. Probably a BAD idea, and I will have to make sure that I do my meta-analysis next week, and not just sit down and lose myself in a book! But, been really NOT there for study; the gym SHATTERED me (all good, though).

Energy: I felt awesome from the time I got up, to the time I finished the gym (despite being told after the gym that I looked "half dead" while in there, LOL), and right up until ~1145, when I suddenly felt fatigued. Didn't have a lot of energy for anything after that. Still don't (that's what makes reading so good; at least I don't have to move, and I don't have to think too much). It's going to be an earlier night tonight, methinks...

Motivation: Yeah, baby, yeah; all there!

Mood/Aggression: A bit of aggression there. That Alpha Male (or Alpha Female, should I say? Nah, male; females don't get that angry and aggressive) mentality is really dominating Rosie at the moment. All that aggression and anger and need to be superior...Been taking my car out for a few FAST spins...In between all that, there has been a smile...And a rising libido...

Libido: You're right, Sean; she'd be a wildcat (sometimes) in the bedroom...With the new heights in the gym, and the building frustration and aggression, libido just keeps getting higher and higher...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: 7.5-12.5% increase on all exercises. Stunning.

Quality of Training: I really can't fault it too much. Just keep giving it everything and pushing that body beyond as hard as it can go!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump good...Vascularity the best it has been in the last 6 weeks...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts and arms looking hard not JUST in the gym, but ALL day. FEEL hard, too. Love it

Body Composition and Look: Upper body still leaning out. Upper back and chest mostly...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Rosie is wild and unpredictable and untameable at the moment. She is really coming 'into her own'...
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 06-14-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Added a word in. It was needed, LOL.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Day 49

0900 - Rollers:
    35 min @ 108 rpm in 39x16 @ 80% HRmax
    Yeah, I considered NOT doing anything today, and making it my day off this week. But no, no more days off unless I would collapse if I were to train...So, as it were, I got in gear, set the cadence, and just let my HR do what it would today. To my legs and the rest of the body, today was an 'easy' ride, a recovery session, if you may. I could have kept going, and even considered doing 40-60 minutes, but why, if I don't NEED to?

0940 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0800 (waking at 0315 and 0658), so ~9 hours sleep. The body is really trying to play 'catch-up' with the sleep, LOL. Sleep was deep and refreshing. I dreamt, too; and didn't want to open my eyes and have them disappear...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Ok, so far. Going to finish my meta-analysis statistics later today (and then next week I will write it...)

Energy: It's good, aye. I'm not bouncing off the walls like I have been, but I'm not as fatigued as I've been getting suddenly after a hard gym session, either...

Motivation: Strong as ever!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression, today. Just a calm. Possibly 'happy'...

Libido: Was REALLY high, almost off the charts yesterday evening and later last night...Today, subsided a little, but not a lot...So much repression...

Endurance: Always top notch.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Holding the pace at 80% HRmax, and she considers it a 'recovery' session; what does that say?

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity not as strong as yesterday, but showing more in legs...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Coming along nicely.

Body Composition and Look: Lower body still appears to be getting smaller and leaner, but measurements are still NOT actually changing...

Overall Sense of Feeling: She may be a wildcat, but even wildcats purr

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Overview of Week 7

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 52 kg (i.e.114.4 pounds)
    Body composition: 9.7% BF

Comments: At 52kg and 10% BF I had 46.8kg LBM and 5.2 kg BF. At 52kg and 9.7% BF I have 46.956kg LBM and 5.044 kg BF.That's an INcrease of 0.156 kg (i.e. 0.3432 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.156 kg (i.e. 0.3432 pounds) of BF...Still losing BF...Gaining LBM...And with training being geared towards strength for 2/4 resistance sessions, (and diet having been eating pretty much whatever I want whenever I want), it's RECOMPING rather than CUTTING, per se...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.7 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 115 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Hb still in the 'normal' range. RBC still high. All good.

RESTING HEART RATE: 32 bpm.

DIET

5 high calorie/CHO days this week. Eating has been a little all over the place (yet again), because of study, etc. Been 'making up' for lack of eating during the day at night. Still, not affected BF loss, and I'm still losing (and all the higher calories are just helping me add to my LBM and strength!) Next week, though, needs to be less 'cheating'...

Recovery on IGF-2 has been great (so good to be back on something I have faith in). It's possibly helping contribute to keeping me 'lean' and LBM gains.

The Osteobolin-C has finally started working, and hips are no longer so 'niggly'.

TRAINING

No Days Off this week. Good girl. All training sessions have been done and done well. This has been the best week of training over the last 7 weeks. Strength did NOT decrease, and has continued to increase, despite having the week off resistance training last week. All HIIT was done running, and the rest of cardio on the rollers, giving that variation. All training has been of the highest quality, and each time I have pushed my body to the limit. So, all happy there. Next week shall be aimed at BETTERING the highs reached this week!

4. Day 50

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    It was pretty mild this morning, so just had on a t-shirt and short shorts. Was a ***** of a NE wind, though. Headwind out. Despite that I felt that I was running strongly. My sprints weren't suffering (the body is getting used to them again; good). Everything felt ok, as it should, and Rosie was a happy girl when she got home, ready for a shower before the gym.

0525 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery, except after Abs - 30 sec recovery):
    1. DB SP 1 x 8, 3 x 6
    2. BB SP 4 x 6
    3. DB LR 1 x 12, 3 x 10
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 10
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
    6. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. knee-in x 25]
    Pleased with the session today. Started off at 18.5kg with DB SP, which was easy enough. Moved up to 20kg, which seems to be the right weight for me to get 6 reps out and no more. So, did better than last week, where I only managed 1 x 4 at 20kg. Feels a little weird sometimes, to be lifting MORE than most of the guys in the gym now (they should be doing so much better than me, for their size)...BB SP was good also, at 40kg (i.e. 88 pounds). Was feeling that pain in my right delt/bi insertion/origin on the second set, though, and almost dropped the weight on my last set (so not cool). Still, was ok with the effort...Did first set of DB LR at the weight I finished on last week. For the last 3 sets increased weight by 16.7%...Inc DB RR was the same as last week. After the first set I suddenly felt fatigued and tired, and after each set henceforth I closed my eyes...Increased the weight with DB Shrugs by 9.3% (and no, my arms didn't fall off, like I thought they possibly might, LOL). I was starting to get a little 'spacey' doing them, though, and I think I 'zoned out' a few times...Something a little different for Abs, just so I can feel them tomorrow (hopefully) and feel like I actually DID something for them...See, the body IS working harder. And it's not arguing back, per se; just letting me know how hard it was later in the afternoon, when I'm starting to 'crash' a little...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. We are back to the 4-6 hours weekly sleeping pattern, LOL. A few dreams. A good night's sleep.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Well, since I DIDN'T do anything last night as I planned (I kept reading, instead (dangerous to have so many books around; I've finished 6 of the 12 I got out ALREADY!), which really relaxed me), I had to do it this morning. Working under pressure is definitely a strong point, since I did in 30 minutes what would have probably taken me so much longer if I'd done it last night (simply because I would have had more time to 'waste'). So, starting the writing of my meta-analysis today. Really, thinking about it, it should be as easy as riding a bike (well, you catch my drift...)

Energy: Ok. Like I said, a little 'fatigued' towards the end of my gym session...Felt a little knacked when got home from school at about 1100, so went to bed, and fell asleep for about 10-15 minutes (before I was woken by my alarm for IGF-2 dose 2), and then went back and just lay there until I had to get up for lunch. Still feeling a little 'tired' (or something; almost like the start of a migraine), but will pull through. Maybe a nap this afternoon...

Motivation: Seeing results EVERY session just makes me determined to KEEP pushing HARDER the next time!

Mood/Aggression: A little aggression this morning. Calmed down a bit doing my meta-analysis statistics. Feeling a little frustrated, and, being tired, could either snap or smile at you...

Libido: Well, if he isn't making his presence known...Really, it has been soooo high this last week...And now...Ok, ENOUGH! NOT going there, remember (even if you WANT to...)

Endurance: In strength.

Strength: Still increasing.

Quality of Training: Both sessions good. The change in training is really making a difference.

Pump and Vascularity: Felt the pump most strongly in my anterior delts today...Veins all through my arms look like they have knots in them...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Something is really making a difference, since they just keep getting harder and harder.

Body Composition and Look: "You look the best I've ever seen you", I was told when I'd finished my gym session. No need for ME to say anything, then, LOL...

Overall Sense of Feeling: She's a little all over the place at the moment, but with that undercurrent of aggression, confidence, and strength always beneath it all...

5. Day 51

Ok, so woke with a massive migraine this morning. Actually did NOT want to get up (even as late as I did), but would have quite happily stayed in bed and gone back to sleep (most probably until ~1200). Decided that yes, I WOULD have a day OFF ALL training, and give my body some 'recovery' time, and try to focus on my studies...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0742 (waking at 0315, 0423, and 0658), so ~9 hours sleep. Broken. Deep, though; I don't even remember waking much, just know that I turned off my alarms and lay there at 0315 thinking "I can do gym tomorrow and sleep a little longer" (yeah, well, not THAT long!). Dreaming again.

Mental Alertness/Focus: After lunch, with my meta-analysis, I need to BE THERE. No lapses. No migraine. Nothing to distract me from getting this thing DONE!

Energy: Haven't done a lot. But there's probably some there, somewhere...

Motivation: The mirror gave me loads this morning, LOL...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression just yet. A little flat. No 'happy', either...

Libido: High last night. Still lurking there, just beneath the surface, waiting for an excuse to appear...

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity is stronger than even yesterday (and yesterday afternoon I could have used myself for a human anatomy vein chart!)...The blue streaks are really running into themselves all over my legs; and forearms and hands (especially when I'm in the sun) look like I have wires under my skin...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Glutes and legs are hardening at a faster rate than delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Looking the leanest I have so far (so I should be). Starting to lose the fat from my lower belly (I'm going to have back my 6-pack, with preferably an 8-pack, by the end of July...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: A little 'tired'. Ok, though.

•   

6. Keep it up Rosie babe. Your definitely making some awesome progress. If your starting to lose the fat from your lower abdominals then thats a good sign. Getting your 8-pack is certainly within reach. Keep on going strong and if you should somehow take a step back I'll kick ya in the ass to make sure you take two steps forward! LOL.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. Wink That's what friends are for

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Keep it up Rosie babe. Your definitely making some awesome progress. If your starting to lose the fat from your lower abdominals then thats a good sign. Getting your 8-pack is certainly within reach. Keep on going strong and if you should somehow take a step back I'll kick ya in the ass to make sure you take two steps forward! LOL.

Cheers!
    Yeah, surprising considering the stress I've been putting myself under, and all the really high calorie days (i.e. CHEATING, LOL), but obviously I needed SOMETHING...I know you will

8. Day 52

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 26 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    Felt pretty fatigued today. Headwind heading out, again, which provided some more resistance than it did on Monday. Because I felt like I wasn't doing well enough, I added in two more efforts, and really made the body dislike me. There were small, sharp pains in my left knee today (started yesterday after showing a client how to squat), and it's hung around until even now, but should pass soon enough. Glad that I did the session. Not so sure that I was PLEASED with it...

0512 - Stretch 22 min.

0600 - Arms (3 min recovery between CG PU sets, and 1 min recovery between tri-bi supersets):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 10, 7, 6
    2. Weighted Dips 4 x 8 SUPERSETEED WITH 3. DB ZC 4 x 8
    4. Flat CG BB BP 1 x 8, 3 x 6 SUPSETTED WITH 5. Inc DB BC 1 x 8, 3 x 6
    6. TPD (v-bar) 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Alt. DB HC 2 x 12
    Still feeling fatigued as I walked into the gym. However, determined to push myself FURTHER than last week's Arms' session, I gritted my teeth, and soldiered on...Did 2 less reps in total for the CG PU than last week. Ok. I must have been using my biceps a little today, since there was a pump in them by the third set...Dips went ok. Stuck with the 13.5kg DB, since my feet weren't holding the 15.5kg well. As it was, I dropped the DB in my third set, and at the end of every other was very nearly coming close to it, too, which was not making me happy. Triceps were also screaming, and after CG PU I was beginning to think that today was going to be just one of those days when you go like ****e and aren't sure why...DB ZC were ok...And now, when I started to smile and realize that no, BANISH the latter thought, because I CAN rise above a ****ty start to the session...At the same weight that I finished on last week for Flat CG BB BP, that I struggled in getting my last 2 reps of a set of 6 out on, I did 8 reps of with EASE today. I was a little stunned at that. Ok, so things were starting to look a bit better. Went on to do the rest at the same weight, which was a definite improvement on last week!...Inc DB BC also improved, with more load. My biceps were REALLY burning with each set. And there was a pain in my left anterior delt, that with each set, spread, until it was felt in my lateral and anterior delts as well...On the last couple of reps of the first set of TPD both my iliopsoas tensed up and cramped painfully, but it passed quickly...Alt DB HC were fine...All through the session the veins in my arms looked knotted as, and brachial veins were making a statement...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315 (waking at 0003), so ~5 hours sleep. Dreaming, I think. Sleep quality not as good as it has been lately. Woke feeling a little 'tired'.

Mental Alertness/Focus: So far I have been too shattered to even want to think. But, meta-analysis after lunch; I have 3500 more words to go...Thinking of an all-nighter to get it finished, so that my Supervisor can have a quick look over my 'first draft' (which is pretty much always what I hand in, LOL), and I can relax a little sooner this 'weekend'...But we'll see...

Energy: Managed all my training. Energy has been very smooth in the gym of late. No constant need to be MOVING. Just smooth, 'relaxed', lifting...Feel absolutely shattered right now, though; and fell asleep on the couch for ~30 minutes at ~0840, and feel like I could so easily do it again...

Motivation: "The power within us is greater than the obstacles ahead of us" - Greg Phillips. "One of the greatest of all principles is that men can do what they think they can do" - Norman Vincent Pearle. "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve" - Napoleon Hill.

Mood/Aggression: Too shattered to have any sort of mood...

Libido: Not even a glimmer..So, he DOES have days when he disappears...And not being wanted; well, that makes him back off a little...I think he's still retreating...

Endurance: There, despite the 'fatigue'.

Strength: Progress is still being made.

Quality of Training: The training itself was ok. Head got into a better space halfway through.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms strong, 'burning' in biceps sometimes...Vascularity stronger than ever...

Muscle Hardess/Density: They harden ever so quickly when flexed now (and even when not...)

Body Composition and Look: There's not a lot of fat left on my upper body TO lose...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok. I just want to get this meta-analysis over and done with, and then REALLY relax and let myself have some fun...

9. Looks like you have been doing a good job babe, and you are the exepction the the rule in more ways than one.

However, the time I have been away from this thing people call the internet; I reassured my belief it is a complete waste of time.

The stuff I have accomplished while away is astonishing, even for me. Maybe that is just me, but from here on out I am starting a new motif for muself, "Just Do It"

Good lilke with your ambitons my dear. I am off to conquer the world!

-Yours truly,

TF

10. Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    Looks like you have been doing a good job babe, and you are the exepction the the rule in more ways than one.
    Thanks, TF...You JUST figured that out, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    However, the time I have been away from this thing people call the internet; I reassured my belief it is a complete waste of time.

The stuff I have accomplished while away is astonishing, even for me. Maybe that is just me, but from here on out I am starting a new motif for muself, "Just Do It"
    That WHAT is a waste of time, exactly? Training? The forums? Explain...If you are talking about training, then yeah, anything and everything can be achieved in that area. There are NO limits to what the body can do if there are no limits in the mind!

Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    Good lilke with your ambitons my dear. I am off to conquer the world!
    Cheers. I am sure both you and I shall do just fine

11. Wow talk about detail!!!

I just read every post of this thread trying to pass time at work. I was just looking for some Lipo-PM feedback
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Lipo-PM Feedback = post #114

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Wow talk about detail!!!

I just read every post of this thread trying to pass time at work. I was just looking for some Lipo-PM feedback
    Yeah, well detail (along with a few other things, LOL) could be part of my name...As for Lipotrophin-PM feedback, babe, this is what I wrote in post #114:
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I really LOVE Lipotrophin-PM (L-PM). It's actually the only AN supplement that I have used as a stand alone so far, and I could feel the effects of it pretty much straight away. It gives you that thermogenic feeling in your belly about 10 minutes after taking it. My main motivation for using it initially, though, was for the benefits of the deeper and more restful sleep, as well as eliminating drowsiness upon waking, that it offered, since my sleep (if I slept at all!) was often very broken and of poor quality. Plus, I could never sleep for longer than 4-5 hours; on L-PM I have been sleeping up to 10-12 hours sometimes, a dramatic change to how I used to be! If you are going to use L-PM, instead of taking it 45 minutes pre-bed that it recommends on the bottle, though, I suggest taking it either JUST BEFORE you go to bed, or 2-3 hours before you're planning on wanting to be sleeping, since I've found that it takes me 2-3 hours to get to sleep if I take it at any other time (the sleep is great, though, when I get there). Definitely a STAPLE supplement to be using (and if you're wanting to maintain relative leanness, then it can help there too).
    It's definitely a great product. And I've been taking it am AND pm, so that's something else to keep in mind...

13. Day 53

0910 - Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (65-70% HRmax)
    b. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 112 rpm (75-80% HRmax)
    c. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 112 rpm (80-85% HRmax)
    d. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 112 rpm (85% HRmax)
    e. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 112 rpm (85% HRmax)
    f. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 112 rpm (85-90% HRmax)
    g. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 112 rpm (90% HRmax)
    h. 2 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    Step protocol again. Set the gear at 39x18 and cadence at 112 rpm. HR really battled to rise today. Signs of fatigue are beginning to creep into training the last couple of days (but no, you had a day off on Tuesday, so no more for a while!). 'Clammy' sweaty changed to 'dripping' sweaty at 20 minutes. Legs were ok, robotically turning over. Breathing was a little laboured towards the end. My head felt ok that I'd done the session; it wasn't ok that the session wasn't as good as I'd wanted it to be.

1030 - Stretch 28 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0755 (waking at 0315, 0630, 0645, and 0655), so nearly 9 hours sleep. I was REALLY tired when I woke up (as you can see, I kept drifting back to sleep from 0630 onwards), and had to FORCE myself to get out of bed, when all I wanted to do was just let myself go back to dreamland. So, yeah, the all-nighter will have to be TONIGHT, instead. I am hoping that I will actually BE able to do it, and that training won't suffer tomorrow, and that this meta-analysis can be FINALLY a stress GONE!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Pretty onto it. Found a few errors in my statistics and had to correct them. Got to write the 'Introduction', 'Discussion' and 'Conclusion', as well as my 'Abstract' today (and tonight). Tomorrow I will have to edit it (it will be the FIRST piece of work that I will have edited before handing it in this year so far; bad, I know, but I've just not been too bothered with everything else. This, on the other hand is worth 80% of my Research paper grade, and so needs a little extra attention. Yeah, and shouldn't have been LAST minute either). Sean KICKS!!!

Energy: Still a little fatigued. Out of frustration at my meta-analysis, I left it and went for a 90-minute walk last night, just to 'clear' my head (and eat, LOL). It NEEDS to sharpen up for me to be able to focus...

Motivation: "Some people never give up. Some people always fight" - John Connor (The Sarah Connor Chronicles).

Mood/Aggression: Nothing of anything. Just determination...

Libido: Bye, bye, soldier; I'll wait for you to return on the weekend...

Endurance: Yah, ok.

Quality of Training: It was still done at a higher intensity than most would even attempt, but my head's not too happy with it; it could have been BETTER...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity no less than the last few days.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs and glutes hardening even more...

Body Composition and Look: Getting better. From the waist up my upper body looks ripped (but it can get BETTER). Back, delts and arms look the best I have ever seen them (thank you to the added muscle mass).

Overall Sense of Feeling: I just want this meta-analysis FINISHED!

14. Hey rosie!

This log continues to look very well articulated with great detail and progress. You certainly have it going on sista. It's been a pleasure to follow along and i wish you continued success!

BTW - The new avy looks amazing! The hand bra is both innovative and hawt!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Smile Just to re-emphasize!

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    0910 - Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (65-70% HRmax)
    b. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 112 rpm (75-80% HRmax)
    c. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 112 rpm (80-85% HRmax)
    d. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 112 rpm (85% HRmax)
    e. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 112 rpm (85% HRmax)
    f. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 112 rpm (85-90% HRmax)
    g. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 112 rpm (90% HRmax)
    h. 2 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    Step protocol again. Set the gear at 39x18 and cadence at 112 rpm. HR really battled to rise today. Signs of fatigue are beginning to creep into training the last couple of days (but no, you had a day off on Tuesday, so no more for a while!). 'Clammy' sweaty changed to 'dripping' sweaty at 20 minutes. Legs were ok, robotically turning over. Breathing was a little laboured towards the end. My head felt ok that I'd done the session; it wasn't ok that the session wasn't as good as I'd wanted it to be.

1030 - Stretch 28 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0755 (waking at 0315, 0630, 0645, and 0655), so nearly 9 hours sleep. I was REALLY tired when I woke up (as you can see, I kept drifting back to sleep from 0630 onwards), and had to FORCE myself to get out of bed, when all I wanted to do was just let myself go back to dreamland. So, yeah, the all-nighter will have to be TONIGHT, instead. I am hoping that I will actually BE able to do it, and that training won't suffer tomorrow, and that this meta-analysis can be FINALLY a stress GONE!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Pretty onto it. Found a few errors in my statistics and had to correct them. Got to write the 'Introduction', 'Discussion' and 'Conclusion', as well as my 'Abstract' today (and tonight). Tomorrow I will have to edit it (it will be the FIRST piece of work that I will have edited before handing it in this year so far; bad, I know, but I've just not been too bothered with everything else. This, on the other hand is worth 80% of my Research paper grade, and so needs a little extra attention. Yeah, and shouldn't have been LAST minute either). Sean KICKS!!!

Energy: Still a little fatigued. Out of frustration at my meta-analysis, I left it and went for a 90-minute walk last night, just to 'clear' my head (and eat, LOL). It NEEDS to sharpen up for me to be able to focus...

Motivation: "Some people never give up. Some people always fight" - John Connor (The Sarah Connor Chronicles).

Mood/Aggression: Nothing of anything. Just determination...

Libido: Bye, bye, soldier; I'll wait for you to return on the weekend...

Endurance: Yah, ok.

Quality of Training: It was still done at a higher intensity than most would even attempt, but my head's not too happy with it; it could have been BETTER...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity no less than the last few days.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs and glutes hardening even more...

Body Composition and Look: Getting better. From the waist up my upper body looks ripped (but it can get BETTER). Back, delts and arms look the best I have ever seen them (thank you to the added muscle mass).

Overall Sense of Feeling: I just want this meta-analysis FINISHED!
    Get that damn thing finished Rosie Babe!!!!! Now considering you don't like being ordered around and aren't fond of taking orders that should light a fire under your ass to get ya going! If not...well then dammit bend over and I'll make sure I give you a kick in the ass like I am kicking the game winning field goal in the super bowl! LOL.

Cheers Rosie Babe!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Hey rosie!

This log continues to look very well articulated with great detail and progress. You certainly have it going on sista. It's been a pleasure to follow along and i wish you continued success!

BTW - The new avy looks amazing! The hand bra is both innovative and hawt!!
    Cheers, T; well keep a followin', 'cause ain't ova yet! ...guys

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Get that damn thing finished Rosie Babe!!!!! Now considering you don't like being ordered around and aren't fond of taking orders that should light a fire under your ass to get ya going! If not...well then dammit bend over and I'll make sure I give you a kick in the ass like I am kicking the game winning field goal in the super bowl! LOL.

Cheers Rosie Babe!
    Oh yeah? And did you realize that if ordered I'll just do the OPPOSITE? LOL Nah, anyways, not done any more on it yet, but I WILL be doing the all-nighter tonight, and hopefully by the time it comes to train tomorrow morning I shall have it all done and ready to be printed and edited! Prayer...

17. Very good log.....I'm a bit disappointed though Guejsn...I was amped to see the photos at the beginning...then as I power-scrolled through 10 PAGES of posts to find additional "cheap thrills" I didn't see any others! WTF!!!??

I'd praise you on your physique, but it's sort of pointless and unoriginal...sort of like going up to the dood w/a Lamborghini LP640 and saying, "This is SUCH an awesome car! OMG, it is so fast....." guy's heard it 100x before. Sort of like with me and my 2001 Nissan Maxima BWUAH-HAHAHAH

Serious, very detailed log....Great stuff.....more photos needed for....hmm.....cross-reference w/your numbers.

Best of luck to achieving and maintaining your goals STUNNA!

CHEERS!

-Papa!-
  18. Harsh, but it's just got to be said...

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Very good log.....I'm a bit disappointed though Guejsn...I was amped to see the photos at the beginning...then as I power-scrolled through 10 PAGES of posts to find additional "cheap thrills" I didn't see any others! WTF!!!??

I'd praise you on your physique, but it's sort of pointless and unoriginal...sort of like going up to the dood w/a Lamborghini LP640 and saying, "This is SUCH an awesome car! OMG, it is so fast....." guy's heard it 100x before. Sort of like with me and my 2001 Nissan Maxima BWUAH-HAHAHAH

Serious, very detailed log....Great stuff.....more photos needed for....hmm.....cross-reference w/your numbers.

Best of luck to achieving and maintaining your goals STUNNA!

CHEERS!

-Papa!-
    Thanks for taking the time to check the log out. But, NEWSFLASH: I'm NOT here to give you (or any other guy) "cheap thrills"! And, like I mentioned in one of the earlier posts, 'post' pics will be posted at the END of the log. As for the "cross-reference" with my numbers, I tell it how it is, bud; nothing more, nothing less, and those that know and see me can attest to that...Cheers, though...

19. Rosie have you gotten your hands on the new IGF-2 formula yet? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the old vs new.

20. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Rosie have you gotten your hands on the new IGF-2 formula yet? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the old vs new.
    Don't think so. Just started a new bottle last week, and from the label it looks to be the original version. Will let you know in the log when I change over.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Don't think so. Just started a new bottle last week, and from the label it looks to be the original version. Will let you know in the log when I change over.
    Nice!

22. Not really followed every single post but i've just subbed it. Started reading this morning Gave me the inspiration to get off my arse this afternoon and go to the gym. Felt pretty crappy when i woke up, all good now though keep up the good work!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Not really followed every single post but i've just subbed it. Started reading this morning Gave me the inspiration to get off my arse this afternoon and go to the gym. Felt pretty crappy when i woke up, all good now though keep up the good work!
    Glad I could inspire you to DO something! Now if I could just get FEMALES in that same mode...Thanks...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Glad I could inspire you to DO something! Now if I could just get FEMALES in that same mode...Thanks...
    Lol i think your avi inspires all the males here to DO something but thats another story... For real though your log is extremely well done. Way to go and keep up the great work. Thx for keeping everything so thorough. Ive enjoyed following it
  25. Day 54

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 26 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 60 sec effort
    d. 4 min jogging
    Not that cold, really. Full moon. No wind, not even a hint of a breeze. All good. I was ok. Started off well. First few efforts were great as; seemed like nothing. After the 12th sprint my anterior delts both started hurting, and on the way back I was barely moving my arms at all because of the PAIN! Knees a little niggly from sitting crosslegged on the beanbag in front of my laptop for hours. Good session, though. Added in the last long effort, just to 'shake the body awake'...

0513 - Stretch 21 min

0600 - Back/Hams (1 min recovery, except between CG PU - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 6
    2. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    4. CG SR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    5. CG TR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    6. BB RD 3 x 10
    Don't know what it was, but I was kind of 'fatigued' today. At least, my muscles were...CG PU felt like such an EFFORT to do them, and I felt really HEAVY for some reason, like everything was just a huge weight for my arms...BB BOR did better than last week, going up another 11% on my 3rd set...WG LPD same as last week, but seemed a little easier...CG SR NOT as good as last week ...CG TR good. Same as last week, though, and really digging it in for the last set...BB RD; er, hello, my pretties (LOL). Adding these babies back in for my hamstrings, since they're the muscle group that's 'lagging' in my lower body, just to get them nice and sharp again. Felt my hamstrings after the first set. Was good. Next week will increase the weight, since it was pretty easy...Not the best of sessions. Probably a bit out of sorts from staying up 'all' night...

Sleep - Time and Quality: So, she shut her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them it had gone 1.5 hours. (And yeah, just an hour before that I took a no-doz, to help keep me awake; so much for caffeine !) So that was my sleep: ~2130-2300 last night. And the rest was me TRYING to work on my meta-analysis...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Despite really NOT wanting to be doing anything but sleep, I hung in there. Ended up ~250 words short of 5000, but no biggie; it's the ACTUAL thing I'm stressing over! Seriously, whatever grade I get I may just have to 'settle' for, since I didn't really give myself much of any other choice. Ah, well; cut your losses and move on, as Sean would say...

Energy: Been in front of my laptop all day. But did HIIT run and the gym and felt like ****e...

Motivation: Just one more assessment next Thursday. Counting down the days...

Mood/Aggression: FRUSTRATED at this piece of **** laptop. It kept on freezing on me every 10 minutes and then losing all my stuff. Honestly, I so wanted to smash something, tear through the house like a hurricane or something...But hey, got a smile now (yeah, thanks, you )...Going to chill out and go see a movie tonight...

Libido: Yup, not back yet. Maybe tomorrow...

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Maintaining, today.

Quality of Training: Not at all pleased. Sean, I don't think you're going to see your happy Rosie for another day or two yet...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump strong today, especially in forearms...Vascularity is getting better and better (and that's saying something, since I DIDN'T use RPM today; think I may a break from any sort of stimulants). Legs are covered in blue tattoos, and arms just look knotted...

Muscle Hardess/Density: I just have to say "Look" and they harden, LOL...

Body Composition and Look: Upper back, delts, and arms still looking good. Noticing Adonis Belt a little more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ye-ah, ****er is handed in...Bring on tomorrow...Will be spending all day with my boys; it's the much anticipated roadtrip away to play against Dannevirke...

26. Just checking in.

Keep your head up rosie, you're doing a great job!

I showed my wife your thread here and she is very impressed. She wanted me to tell you that your dedication and success here is a great motivator for all.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

27. Yeah ive been wanting my wife to come check out this log but now is definitely not the time. She had to take a break from birth control because it was throwing her cycles out whack but now i think her hormones are all out of whack because she has been quite testy since then. She would probably take it the wrong way if i said anything soooo im steering clear of that.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just checking in.

Keep your head up rosie, you're doing a great job!

I showed my wife your thread here and she is very impressed. She wanted me to tell you that your dedication and success here is a great motivator for all.
    Thanks, T. If I can motivate or inspire people towards health and fitness, or even in the sporting world, then my job is done. Honestly, because I have always been helped out by the best, it's good to be able to give that same help back to people who have no direction or no idea where to start!

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Yeah ive been wanting my wife to come check out this log but now is definitely not the time. She had to take a break from birth control because it was throwing her cycles out whack but now i think her hormones are all out of whack because she has been quite testy since then. She would probably take it the wrong way if i said anything soooo im steering clear of that.
    Well, I've only ever used the pill once, for like a month when I was 19, but it doesn't make you that moody, LOL. But yeah, anytime you want to show her, feel free. It'd be GREAT to see more females who share my passion for, love of, and intensity in regarding training!

29. Day 55

So, another day off, due to getting up later than I'd planned, and having no time to do the gym before heading off to the rugby...Ah, well, I didn't have a day off over the last 2 weeks, so I guess I can 'handle' 2 this week (yup, the body sure does make sure that it tells you when it needs recovery time; well, in this case, it had to be, given the circumstances...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0915 (waking at 0645, 0655, and 0755), so ~9 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming a moment. Needed.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been pretty good all day, aye. Not done any study, which is fine. Spent a nice relaxing day (well, all but 90 minutes, LOL) with my boys

Energy: Been there. Looking forward to getting back to training tomorrow...

Motivation: IMpossible is NOT a word in MY vocabulary!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Mood is great. Smiling. Laughing. 'Happy'.

Libido: Not really anything much in my head, but the body is responsive...

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity, especially since I am becoming more golden again (AND getting leaner), is way more noticeable.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs are hard like you wouldn't believe. Cycling has been good for them!

Body Composition and Look: Still looking lean. As it is, we are each our harshest critic, and I am still nowhere near being pleased with my body (as are most of us), and I have yet to accept that what others think looks good actually IS...But, one of these days...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Oh yeah, we won; so top 8 for round 2, which starts in 2 weeks...Court session is after next week's game, which will be interesting...Just spent some time out with the boys, and then saw a movie...Good stuff

30. Day 56

0800 - Rollers:
    a. 3 min @ 112 rpm in 39x18 @ 75% HRmax
    b. 5 min @ 115 rpm in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax
    c. 10 min @ 118-120 rpm in 39x16 @ 90% HRmax
    d. 5 min in 39x15 @ 125 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    e. 2 min @ 112 rpm in 39x18 (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    So, short session, but made sure that at least 20 minutes was high intensity. Was focussing on HR today, as opposed to cadence or resistance. I had to keep increasing cadence AND resistance as the session progressed, in an attempt to get my HR high enough! Try as I might, though, my HR stubbornly refused to go much above 90% HRmax, and by then my quadriceps insertions were beginning to feel it. Anyways, ok with the session.

0900 - Chest/Abs:
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 2. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6 (2 min recovery between supersets)
    3. Inc BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 4. Abs - s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees flexed to 90 degrees) 4 x 25 (2 min recovery between Inc BB BP sets, which equated to 30 sec recovery between supersets)
    5. Inc DB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 6. Abs - s/b db-leg raise x 10 (2 min recovery between Inc DB BP sets, which equated to 30 sec recovery between supersets)
    An interesting session today. With Inc BB BP, chucked on the weight I used last week. And I struggled today; I really did. Right anterior delt was also giving some problems, but I tried to ignore the pain, and did some dynamic stretching for it in between sets...Inc BB BP same thing happened. Couldn't handle the weight I was using last week. I was getting VERY frustrated, and so very NEARLY walked out of the gym!...And then came the surprise: Inc DB BP every single set I kept INcreasing the weight, ending my last set with 25.5kg DB in each hand, and wasn't even struggling at all! WTF? Maybe the lighter weights in previous exercises 'let' me be able to do that? Anyways, not complaining; at least there was SOMETHING in the session I could be pleased with.

1030 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2345-0645, so ~7 hours sleep. Good. Deep. No dreams.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been very there today. Not doing any study; taking another day to chillax. Bored, so went awandering round town (and that's NOT something I do; usually walking round town or shopping bores the hell out of me (unless I need something and then I KNOW what I'm looking for, and it's in and out; no fuss or ages doing what most females do!), which means that I need a change of scenery sometime soon. Maybe time to get that playstation, Sean, now that I know it won't distract me from study...)

Energy: Got it.

Motivation: I looked in the mirror and was ok with what I saw today. Just a little leaner and I'll be able to be remotely satisfied

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Mood calm and stable. Not flat or happy. Just...IS...

Libido: This baby is BACK! And in full force it seems...

Endurance: Good.

Strength: With all exercises but Inc DB BP, I was a little less stronger than last week, but an overall increase of 27.5% in Inc DB BP from first to last set.

Quality of Training: Just ok.

Pump and Vascularity: Not really felt much of a pump today...Vascularity good as, still. A little 'less' striking than when using RPM, but still ok. The more golden my skin gets, the darker my veins appear...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Hard. Just like that.

Body Composition and Look: Again the comment from someone that I'm the "best I've ever seen you look, especially your upper body". So, every week just keeps getting better.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Yeah, good. A little more relaxing, and then tomorrow it will back into study mode for one last assessment on Thursday...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs