The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 11 of 13 First ... 6910111213 Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    BTW - I'm John. It just seems weird that i call you by your name when i haven't even disclosed mine yet i guess haha.
    Oh, ok. Thanks for that, JOHN
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Oh, ok. Thanks for that, JOHN
    Nada problemo.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Love the detail an apparent objectivity. I've been on the fence about some of the supplements you are logging so I'll be following your opinion/feedback closely.
    Are you still here, babe? How are your opinions on the supplements going? If you're conflicted over them, perhaps you might like to just try them yourself and see whether or not they are for you (you can e-mail Dirk for free samples, you know).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 69

0830 - Rollers:
    a. 3 min in 39x16 @ 108 rpm @ 75-80% HRmax
    b. 20km time-trial in 39x16 @ 120 rpm @ 46.15 km/hr pace @ 90-95% HRmax
    c. 1 min in 39x18 @ 112 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
    It wasn't going to be an easy session today. After the last few days my head had had ENOUGH; time to get HARD again! After a brief 'warm-up' period it was straight into a time-trial. HR rose to 90% HRmax within a minute of increasing the cadence. EXCELLENT Hips were fine at the higher cadence, and there were no muscular or other joint pains, either. Actually, I felt FRESH, and was LOVING EVERY minute of it! (I KNOW!) It was almost like "awwww" when I'd finished my 20km and had my one-minute "ease" for my legs. Great session; one of the best so far, especially in terms of where my head was at!

0930 - Back/Hams:
    1. CG PU 4 x 11, 9, 6, 6 (3 min recovery)
    2. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (1 min recovery)
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (1 min recovery)
    4. CG SR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (1 min recovery)
    5. CG TR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 (1 min recovery)
    6. BB RD 4 x 10 (30 sec recovery)
    Ok, so CG PU weren't as good as last week (but I was 3kg heavier from all the food/water weight from the last 4 days, LOL; still, no excuse, I know). But each one was using the strictest form, except for the last rep on the LAST set, so I was pretty pleased with them, overall...BB BOR was better than last week, Went up in weight on the third set and managed fine...WG LDP was also better, form-wise for me, since the weight didn't increase...CG SR were fine...CG TR I actually felt really strong on, even though the weight did not increase, weird as it may sound. I think because it felt like LESS of an effort; there was no gritting of teeth and facials (LOL)...BB RD I was really feeling my glutes and hams by the third set. But, loving them. If they help "bring out" my hams more, then good...Was actually pretty pleased with the session today...

1040 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0655 (waking at 0315, 0423, and 0600), so nearly 9 hours sleep. All very deep. I went to sleep dreaming, and woke up dreaming; the same thoughts ending the sleep it started Woke to the sound of the rain on the roof, so hard it was almost as if it was trying to beat it into submission, LOL. As it was, it WASN'T rain, but hail, and it kept on for almost another 4 hours before easing some. Stayed in bed until 0725, just enjoying being stroked and cuddled...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Yes, been very there (apart from a short time during the rugby, where I was thinking about my hands colder than ice touching something warm...)

Energy: Great. Bouncing off the walls today. Played some cricket with the boys before the game, and general fooling around. Good times

Motivation: OH YES!

Mood/Aggression: She's in a silly mood today. One of those where she's almost always smiling. Despite the chill and cold and it almost snowing!

Libido: Well, he is back with a smile...

Endurance: Top stuff.

Strength: Mostly maintaining...

Quality of Training: All good. The rollers was EXCELLENT! And the gym, well; even though my weights did not go up, it felt easier somehow, less of an effort. And given the way I have been feeling lately, that's a GOOD thing.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump good...Vascularity was something awesome. Even not taking RPM, my veins are like a deep blue, almost green, on the top of my skin as it gets more golden...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs, still. Arms also, now.

Body Composition and Look: Misdection looking better.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Yup, very calm today...So, yeah, lots of hail. When I came out of the gym it covered the ground, icy, looking like a thin layer of snow. Now I've never been in snow, so it was a bit of a novelty for me. A nice surprise. Very pretty, but very, very COLD (hmmm, like something else can be, LOL)...Rugby this afternoon. I was NOT looking forward to 4 hours out in the rain and hail and sleet. It nearly snowed, too! But it cleared up just before the game (by that I mean the clouds lifted and you could see some blue patches of sky amidst the grey). And man, when it did, the hills not that far away were just covered in snow, and looked so beautiful! Still, it was as cold as anything, so much that my hands were colder than the ice I was holding! But, it was ok. At least there was no wind, like last week; made it a bit more bearable. It was a close game. All mud and blood and boots and some very dirty playing (yes, ref, you SHOULD have noticed!) But, still a smile at the end of it...And now, getting my daily dose of Sean (LOL), definite smiles (you should get a kick out of that )

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 70

0800 - Rollers:
    7 x [a. 2 min in 39x16 @ 120 rpm (HR 90-95% HRmax), b. 1 min in 39x18 @ 108 rpm (HR dropping back to 75% HRmax)]
    Yes, so STRAIGHT into it, today. Hard and fast, just to release some of the frustration that's been building gradually over the last few days. My hips, though, were beginning to protest after the first 90 seconds. And as I'd planned on doing the WHOLE session at such an intense pace, I had to rethink. Improvised (as you do); decided to do 2 min efforts/1 min easy, and that way the session would still be hard and intense, but I would be ABLE to walk afterwards!...It barely took a minute during the first effort, for my HR to reach 85%, and then it shot up to 90%. In each 'recovery' period it dropped rapidly; no time to pause as the legs began working again, shooting it back up to 90% HRmax within 40 seconds!...An awesome session. Lots of slick, slippery, wet sweat; and a huge smile on my face afterwards

0900 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery, except between sets of Flat BB BP - 2 min between each set, so ~10-30 sec recovery after each set of Abs):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 2. Abs - s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees flexed at 90 degrees) x 25
    3. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 10
    4. Inc BB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    5. Cable Flyes 4 x 12
    Good session. Again, mixed up. Purposely. Chest isn't an area that I need to concentrate too much on, so I have some leeway in what I do on Chest day. Didn't go up in weight on Flat BB BP from last time I did it (2 weeks ago), but used the same weight I FINISHED on then, and did better at it. Wrists were fine this time around...Really feeling my abs after the s/b crunches!...P/U were fine. Arms a little closer together and a bit more in than usual. Core felt really TIGHT during them; how it SHOULD be...Inc BB BP; went up in weight from last time. And managed quite well, so pleased...Finished off with FOUR sets of Cable Flyes today. My arms were burning after that I tell you! All good, though. made me feel like I was DOING something; and there were a few moments on the last two reps pf the last two sets where I was gritting my teeth in and digging deep...Arms definitely looking GOOD as I walked out of the gym...

1030 - Stretch 21 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0600 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~7 hours sleep. Actually, I'm not sure if I actually went BACK to sleep after 0315; I was pretty fresh and AWAKE then, and only went back to bed because it's a Sunday, and once training was done, then well, almost boredom until I could leave for the gym...So, broken. Restless. Slightly tormented, and yes, you know WHY...

Mental Alertness/Focus: All good.

Energy: Like a hyperactive energizer bunny on too much caffeine and chocolate, once I got up!

Motivation: All good. All there. Some more self-control now, girl...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Happy mood. Almost like I am 'sleep-deprived' (even though I am FAR from THAT!): funny smiles and outbursts of laughter...

Libido: Well, well, well...With Rosie's natural curiosity and the tiger desperate to be unleashed, this is something just waiting to explode!

Endurance: Great stuff.

Strength: Mostly maintaining, but 14.2% increase on Inc BB BP...

Quality of Training: Great. Loving the high intensity rollers' sessions!

Pump and Vascularity: Definite pump in chest today. Some in anterior delts and biceps, too...Vascularity; well, although I was wearing shorts and a singlet, it WAS pretty cold...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms. Good.

Body Composition and Look: Top abs looking good again; almost had that 'brick' look in the top 4 this morning. Obliques and Adonis belt coming along well, too. And back; seeing that 'Christmas Tree' again...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Well, the 'planned on' two hours turned into just over 6 hours! (WTF? Crazy, seriously!) But good times; good times; each chat gets a little longer and a little better...From next week Rosie is going to be solid in her focus!

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Very nice to see that things are going very well rosie.

I could have used some of your energy today. I was lethargic all day.

Oh well, on to bulk it up soon.

Legendary

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Overview of Week 10

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 50 kg (i.e. 110 pounds)
    Body composition: 8.9% BF

Comments: At 50kg and 9% BF I had 45.5 kg LBM and 4.5 kg BF. At 50kg and 8.9% BF I have 45.55 kg LBM and 4.45 kg BF. That's an INcrease of 0.05 kg (i.e. 0.11 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.05 kg (i.e. 0.11 pounds) of BF...So, losing JUST BF again. With a small increase in LBM. Not huge numbers this week. But that last 1% is always a ***** to lose...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.6 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 113 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Hb dropped back, from all the hard training. RBC falling with it.

RESTING HEART RATE: 32 bpm.

DIET

Well, this has NOT been the best of weeks. Actually, I'm very DISAPPOINTED in myself in this area. Knowing that diet is the ONLY thing that could possibly 'let me down' should make this the area where I am the STRICTEST! (And even excuses, such as the decision I had to make earlier in the week, and the news that almost knocked me flat off my feet the next day, are UNacceptable). But it is done now. Move on. Put it BEHIND you. Next week is a FRESH week. You can lose that 0.9% BF in two more weeks (maybe LESS) if you set your head to it!

TRAINING

Even though I was a bit 'fatigued' at the start of the week, I still did all my training sessions (with NO Day OFF, either), so I am ok with that. My mood and body picked up as the week went on. Resistance sessions were set back to the END of the week, but that's still ok; they got done. It's looking like my gym days will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, from the pattern of the last four weeks. No worries. Looking forward to making each rollers session as INTENSE as my body can handle! The next two weeks must be almost PERFECT!!!

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Very nice to see that things are going very well rosie.

I could have used some of your energy today. I was lethargic all day.

Oh well, on to bulk it up soon.
    Well, if I could give you some, I would, LOL. But we all have those days (yes, even me )...Hope you feel good tomorrow...Yeah, bulking. Fun times

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

I slipped up 2 this weekend. Kinda. I had some chinese food as my second post workout meal after legs. Not a total let down but I figure'd ahhhh what the hell. Im just bloated 2day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I slipped up 2 this weekend. Kinda. I had some chinese food as my second post workout meal after legs. Not a total let down but I figure'd ahhhh what the hell. Im just bloated 2day.
    Well, we all need those days (hmmmm, she tilts her head to think; yeah, she likes them, LOL). I had 5 last week, so very bad me ...Anyways, just suck it up and move on. The bloat goes away, and you look better the next day (or two) after, for it. And so...Keep going, man!

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 71

0748 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 108 rpm @ 65% HRmax
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16
    d. 11 min in 39x16 @ 115 rpm @ 85-90% HRmax
    First two efforts; man, they felt like they took FOREVER! But all good, though. After that my legs slowed slightly, still a little hammered from yesterday's session (oh HARDEN UP!)...After the efforts were over, legs needed a minute to 'recover'; and then it was back up to gear and spinning a little, just to make sure that they were totally going to be screwed...

0810 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0631 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Felt good on waking at 0315, but since the decision was made not to go to the gym today, just enjoyed the 'sleep-in'...HAPPY thoughts....

Mental Alertness/Focus: Hmmm, she has been on her toes today, that's for sure!

Energy: Well, not been doing anything PHYSICAL per se today (apart from the rollers). But have energy all right!

Motivation: I want those photos to look as good as possible!

Mood/Aggression: Well, let's see...Laughter from hearing that cute accent after the rollers...And then 5 hours bantering with it...Smiles aplenty. Laughs definitely. And something else

Libido: High.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Pretty good, aye. Looking forward to hammering the body in the gym tomorrow!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump, really...Vascularity as strong as ever...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs. Still.

Body Composition and Look: Upper abs continuing to look better. Lower back good...Could be better, though (DIET, girl, DIET!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Pretty damn good ...And after that GREAT conversation, went out and bought a PS2, so fun and games playing violent games and car racing, LOL...Seriously, though, feeling pretty sweet right now. Life is ticking along nicely (and if it isn't, well, then, I'll just have to MAKE it!)

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

0748 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 108 rpm @ 65% HRmax
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16
    d. 11 min in 39x16 @ 115 rpm @ 85-90% HRmax
    First two efforts; man, they felt like they took FOREVER! But all good, though. After that my legs slowed slightly, still a little hammered from yesterday's session (oh HARDEN UP!)...After the efforts were over, legs needed a minute to 'recover'; and then it was back up to gear and spinning a little, just to make sure that they were totally going to be screwed...

0810 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0631 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Felt good on waking at 0315, but since the decision was made not to go to the gym today, just enjoyed the 'sleep-in'...HAPPY thoughts....

Mental Alertness/Focus: Hmmm, she has been on her toes today, that's for sure!

Energy: Well, not been doing anything PHYSICAL per se today (apart from the rollers). But have energy all right!

Motivation: I want those photos to look as good as possible!

Mood/Aggression: Well, let's see...Laughter from hearing that cute accent after the rollers...And then 5 hours bantering with it...Smiles aplenty. Laughs definitely. And something else

Libido: High.

Quality of Training: Pretty good, aye. Looking forward to hammering the body in the gym tomorrow!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump, really...Vascularity as strong as ever...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs. Still.

Body Composition and Look: Upper abs continuing to look better. Lower back good...Could be better, though (DIET, girl, DIET!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Pretty damn good ...And after that GREAT conversation, went out and bought a PS2, so fun and games playing violent games and car racing, LOL...Seriously, though, feeling pretty sweet right now. Life is ticking along nicely (and if it isn't, well, then, I'll just have to MAKE it!)
    The photos will look great and well um...Yes get that Diet in check or I'm giving you a swift kick in the ass...you can bet on that...lol. . Now what ever cute accent could you be talking about?

Cheers Babe!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    The photos will look great and well um...Yes get that Diet in check or I'm giving you a swift kick in the ass...you can bet on that...lol. . Now what ever cute accent could you be talking about?

Cheers Babe!
    Yes, UM (I am getting used to hearing that )...Yes, sir, most certainly...SMARTASS

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 72

Before I start, just going to mention that from today I will be using OsteoSport instead of Osteobolin-C (yes, I get to be a beta tester (hands in the air; oh yeah!) ). Doses will be: 4 x 1 per day (1 cap first thing in the morning and 40 min pre-gym, and 1 cap asap post-gym and last thing at night; on non-gym days 1 cap first thing in the morning and asap post-cardio, and 1 cap with dinner and last thing at night)...I will also be making daily comments on "Joints".

0430 - Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 108 rpm (65% HRmax)
    b. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 108 rpm (80-85% HRmax)
    c. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 108 rpm (85-90% HRmax)
    d. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 108 rpm (90% HRmax)
    e. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 108 rpm (90% HRmax)
    f. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 108 rpm (90% HRmax)
    g. 1 min @ Level 1 @ 108 rpm (HR dropped back down to 80% HRmax)
    The legs were good today; it was the breathing a little, coming in gasps and pants when I reached 90% HRmax. But all good. Really worked that body during the session. Finished not quite dripping (too cold, LOL), but smiling...

0523 - Stretch 25 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery, except between Abs - 3 min recovery):
    1. DB SP warm-up sets - 2 x 12, working sets - 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
    2. BB SP 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
    3. DB LR 4 x 10
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 10
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
    6. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10]
    So, yep, changed it up again, today...Decided to do a couple of warm-up sets, since it was so damn cold, and it was an hour since I got off my bike. All good. Used 18.5kg DB for all the working sets. And man, was working, definitely. And triceps looked good, while I was doing them, too...BB SP picked the weight I started on last week, and just went with that. After the first set my right delt/bi inser/ori started burning again (as it has been lately; damnit!), sharp and painful. It meant a very slow last rep for the last three sets; but there was no way on hell I was going to let a small (ok, not so small, but anyways) pain stop me from doing what I wanted!...DB LR were good. My delts and arms were looking really ripped during these...Inc DB RR good. Same as last week...Went up by a minute 4% in weight with the DB in DB Shrugs. My forearms are a lot stronger than they used to be, as well as my grip, and a few months ago I would have dropped this weight after only a few reps, so pleased there. I could really feel my triceps during these, too (weird). The veins through my biceps were very prominent, right on top of the skin during these; and delts and arms looked NICE ...Abs was good. I could feel them...Overall, a good session.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0203, so ~2 hours sleep. If that. It took me ****ing FOREVER to get to sleep last night (and I went to bed at 2057!). I just lay there, tired as anything, but mind in full overload, and well...You know...After waking this morning, I couldn't go back to sleep, so I just lay there until 0315 came around and I could get up...Got to be the worst night of sleep I've had in a long time. But, then again, I felt fresh when I woke this morning at 0203, so...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Hmmm, been a bit tired after the gym. Tried playing some PS2, but got bored with that (not usually like me); lying instead, sprawled out like a cat, on a duvet in front of the ranch sliders in the sun, falling asleep...

Energy: Was great while I was training. And then, whoomph, after 1000-1200 was like NOTHING there. Fell asleep (as mentioned), until you woke me with that text, LOL...

Motivation: So close to the end now. Digging it in and giving it my BEST for the home stretch...

Mood/Aggression: Just happy...

Libido: Something needs to calm this boy down, after the last few days...WHEW!

Joints: Left hip was 'popping' a little during leg extensions while I was stretching, but nothing major...Right 'shoulder' giving sharp, burning pain from the second set of BB SP (as already noted)...Everything else ok...

Endurance:

Strength: Small increases, as mentioned. Did a greater load today than I did for Shoulders/Abs last week, so, pleased...

Quality of Training: Excellent. Really trying to take it to the next level!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, hell yes, in delts in the gym, hitting them all...Vascularity, like I said; this was something else today. Liked it!

Muscle Hardess/Density: Upper body is definitely getting harder as I get leaner.

Body Composition and Look: And yes, getting leaner. Pretty much not a lot left to lose from my upper body, and so am starting to lose it from my lower body (FINALLY!). Abs looking good...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Um...Yeah...Rosie is pretty happy right now...Looking forward to the next few weeks, seeing my friends, doing the shoot, etc., etc...

15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

wow great job! i for the first time in a long time feel slightly obese...
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 73

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20-25 sec effort/5-10 sec recovery
    c. 6 min jogging
    Ok session. Not the best I've ever done, but hey...shrug...Was as cold as **** (so cold that my hands were like ice; I so wanted to put them on you, just to see that expression, LOL!) All suited up in trackies and long-sleeved 'thermal' and vest Started off well. Was feeling my quadriceps (muscular 'pain') almost from the get go, close to the insertions, superior to each patella; but was nothing that caused any detriment to the session (spinning on the rollers doing some good, then). Last few sprints were a little slower. Next time, girl, push just that much HARDER. Last LONGER...

0523 - Stretch 23 min.

0600 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets, except between CG PU - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 11, 10, 8, 6
    2. Weighted Dips 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3. DB ZC 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
    4. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 5. In DB BC 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6
    6. DB FP 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Alt. DB HC 2 x 12
    Pleased with the session today. Cold as, again, in the gym, and took a couple of sets of CG PU before it was stripping down to just a tank...CG PU were good. Even though less reps were done than I have done previously (but better than the last time I did CG PU), instead, EVERY rep (except for the last rep on the LAST set ONLY!) was done with the strictest form: straight up and down, full range of motion (all the way up and down until elbows almost fully extended), no using knees or hips or legs to 'get up'. Actually, was stoked with this...Lateral edge of right palm was quite painful during Weighted Dips, which meant that I was adjusting my grip throughout each set to find a less painful part of my palm to rest on the bar. Feet did not have as good a hold on the DB either. But, good, though...DB ZC ok. Forearms were pumped as afterwards. Easy on the wrists, girl...Flat CG BB BP, so gritting my teeth and panting for the last two reps of each set, the last rep of each set so slow I amost wondered if I was going to make it, LOL. But kept pushing on...Inc DB BC good, too. Brachial veins really straining during these...Did DB FP, for a change, increasing weight for the second set, since could have easily done more reps on the first set...DB HC good, too...Upper back looked really good in the gym. So did delts and arms. "Looking the best you have yet," I was told afterwards. So, cool on that front...When I was struggling and tempted to perhaps go a little lighter, or not try for that last rep, I pictured you, Sean; and there is NO WAY IN HELL that I am LETTING you BEAT me! It's ON!!!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Yep, back to the good ol' 5 hours, LOL. Sleep last night was pretty awesome. So were the dreams (yeah, you're not the ONLY one dreaming ). Woke feeling fresh as anything, ready to face the world and challenge the best!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been real good, aye. Except for from 1415-1500, when fell asleep on the couch (yeah, I know; not sure what happened there, since have had so much energy all day), and then was real aggressive and ready to snap at ANYTHING up until ~1600...

Energy: As said, energy today has been good. I was in town and at school for the better part; but at home, seemed to falter (until tea, and food; hmmmm...Yeah, I was BAD, LOL...Spank me later...)

Motivation: So determined to STAY HARD ON track!

Mood/Aggression: Well, no aggression until I woke up at 1500 (lasting until ~1600), and then; well, let's say I was ready to rip something apart (and damn nearly had an attempt, too!)...As for the rest of the day, reasonably happy. Goofy smile. Hmmm, yes...

Libido: Damn tiger, perpetually trying to get OUT of her cage (you're NOT helping things, you know )

Joints: Hips ok. So are knees. It's the quads hurting today (but in a GOOD way...)

Endurance: Oh yeah; definitely lasting the distance (and then some...)

Strength: A little less, but not a big deal.

Quality of Training: Excellent!

Pump and Vascularity: Got a sick as pump in my arms in the gym. Almost instant. Triceps felt so 'jacked' (LOL) from the first set of dips; felt pretty cool. 'Course, biceps were feeling the love too ...Vascularity is just great these days. And when I get warm, or eat 'naughty'and/or CHO, then the veins are almost 'popping' out of my skin...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Triceps, most definitely. Hard as now.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection really coming along. Still have that small belly that is just 'ruining' it for me just now, but it will be obliterated soon enough (come on; show that 8-pack; I KNOW it's there!)...Legs looking good, like they're bigger, as well as leaning...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Rosie is all sorts of ****ed up right now. (Yeah, that's right, damnit!) All good, though; keeps a smile on my face and a laugh in my eyes...

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    wow great job! i for the first time in a long time feel slightly obese...
    Yeah, ok, whatever; you are far from that (and if you think so, you need a beating, LOL)

18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

compared to your 8-10% BF I definitely do (especially with the occasional thigh rub). I think the lowest i've ever gotten down to was 18%. currently im about 22%
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    compared to your 8-10% BF I definitely do (especially with the occasional thigh rub). I think the lowest i've ever gotten down to was 18%. currently im about 22%
    That's not that bad, chica. From your avi, you look ok; at least you can see that middle line in your abs (I have to be less than 15% BF to see that on ME!)...Anyways, if you want to get lower, I have no doubts that you will. Just depends what you want to look like, I guess. Me: I prefer to be harder and leaner, because that's when my body feels the most comfortable...Each to their own, though. Not everyone likes Rosie's body in the condition that SHE likes it to be (but hey, you do it to make YOU happy, not anyone else...)

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%

I like the new rosie avy.

Great job as usual. Just stopping in to say hi.

Legendary

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

I like the new rosie avy.

Great job as usual. Just stopping in to say hi.
    Thanks Hi back

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 74

0730 - 5.5km Run:
    Oh, so, so COLD! But all good; it was very refreshing. I loved it. Hands were like ice again, with icicles where my fingers should be. Took 11 minutes before I could feel them, and blood was pulsing through them. First km took 4 minutes, second a little slower at 4.3 minutes; but holding the pace at 4.3 min/km; right up until the last km, where I slowed back to 4.5 min/km. Sharp, shooting pain through my anterior left shoulder at 13 minutes, and it lasted ~5 minutes, and then was replaced with the stitch, LOL...Felt very SLOW, but, nah, did all right...Considering...

0804 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0625 (waking at 0216, 0254, 0423, and 0600), so ~8 hours sleep. VERY broken. Was going to get up at 0315, but since no gym today, didn't. Fell asleep anyways, as it was. Interesting sleep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there since been up. Rang Sean, took care of some business, went into school, took a client through a resistance session, did the weekly household 'duties'; and then sprawled back on the beanbag in the sun for 90 minutes, to give my feet a 'break'...

Energy: Rosie is back to being the energizer bunny: in and out, and up and down, here and there (LOL).

Motivation: Starting to lean up in the hardest areas to usually lean in, so good. Have set dates for the shoots, so motivation there (I want to look AWESOME!). And a kick in the arse helps (sometimes...)

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Just a happy, smiling, bubbly, sparkling Rosie today...

Libido: CALM DOWN, tiger. Since there's still NOT much chance of anything being done about it just yet, ease up will ya!

Joints: All good, except for that short period during my run.

Quality of Training: Haven't done a 5.5km run in a while, so can't really complain too much about it. Next time will be BETTER, though!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity awesome, especially in hands and arms!

Muscle Hardess/Density: Triceps.

Body Composition and Look: Hips and Adonis Belt is really lean now. Hips 'popping'. Upper abs looking better by the day (need to get rid of that water closer to the shoot, but still lots of time). Now for the final vestiges of that lower belly to go...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Um, yeah...Still a little out of sorts, like what the **** just happened?! But hey, still all good...

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

I will be trying out my Lipo-PM 2nite! Hopefully it works because I have had the hardest time sleeping.

Im going to take some time away from lifting and just do cardio. Im relaly hopeing the Lipo-PM stack'd with a little 1-carboxy will do the trick.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

I will be trying out my Lipo-PM 2nite! Hopefully it works because I have had the hardest time sleeping.
    Be good to see how it treats you, bud; I know it worked a charm for me. My advice though, would be to take it JUST BEFORE you go to bed, because I've found that when I took it 45 minutes pre-bed (as recommended on the bottle) it took me like 3 hours once I GOT to bed, to go to sleep (but once asleep, it was deep as).

Im going to take some time away from lifting and just do cardio. Im relaly hopeing the Lipo-PM stack'd with a little 1-carboxy will do the trick.
    Why time away from lifting? If you are lifting hard and heavy, then your body should get more fatigued, and therefore you should be able to sleep easier (and better).

25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Why time away from lifting? If you are lifting hard and heavy, then your body should get more fatigued, and therefore you should be able to sleep easier (and better).
    Thats what you'd think right?!?! I get kinda sleepy around 9:30 every night so I lay down and try to go to bed. I will toss and turn for 45min falling a sleep for a second then waking up for whatever reason. Then after about 1hour of trying to sleep im wide awake. I mean I could upon my normal day type awake. Then Im up til 1:30-2:30 finally fall a sleep wake up at about 4am to pee then have to get up at 8am for work or whatever and I just want to sleep, its a 20min ordeal to get outta bed. It's rediculous.

I have been wearing myself thin with playing baseball 3 nights/week cardio and lifting session days for 6days/week.

This is part of the reason I've been missing my AM cardio sessions. It takes me an extra 30min to get going and that SHOULD BE my cardio time
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Thats what you'd think right?!?! I get kinda sleepy around 9:30 every night so I lay down and try to go to bed. I will toss and turn for 45min falling a sleep for a second then waking up for whatever reason. Then after about 1hour of trying to sleep im wide awake. I mean I could upon my normal day type awake. Then Im up til 1:30-2:30 finally fall a sleep wake up at about 4am to pee then have to get up at 8am for work or whatever and I just want to sleep, its a 20min ordeal to get outta bed. It's rediculous.

I have been wearing myself thin with playing baseball 3 nights/week cardio and lifting session days for 6days/week.

This is part of the reason I've been missing my AM cardio sessions. It takes me an extra 30min to get going and that SHOULD BE my cardio time
    If you're exercising close to bedtime, then that may be affecting your ability to go TO sleep...Are you highly stressed at all? This can seriously **** with your sleep!...And yeah; don't be too worried about missing am cardio; the gym and baseball should be enough for cutting (yeah, no ****...)

27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 75

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20-25 sec effort/5-10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 60 sec effort
    d. 4 min jogging
    Not really cold today. But not feeling so good. And after those amusing and confusing (and then just aggravating) texts before my run, I was determined to channel that sudden 'aggression' into my sprinting! Each effort was done very well. I added in a last 60 seconds, just to blow off any last dregs of steam, and was actually (yes, seriusly) surprised that I did BETTER on it than any of the shorter sprints!

0527 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Back/Hams (1 min recovery, except after CG PU - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 7, 6
    2. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    4. CG SR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    5. CG TR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    6. BB RD 4 x 15
    Second day of CG PU definitely 'suffers' some. But hey, all reps, but the last rep of last set, were of the strictest form (yes, she's becoming a stickler for that again!)...It took me until my third set of BB BOR until I felt pleased with them. The first two felt like my wrists were funny, or hands not wide enough...shrug...With WG LPD (bearing in mind that when I walked into the gym I was SMILING...) decided to increase the weight on the third set; and as I struggled with it I saw you, Sean, standing there, pushing me on, and boy did that set me OFF! I mean, man, Rosie lost the smile and just gritted her teeth in frustration and determination, and the aggression that accompanied the effort was amazingly INTENSE. Honestly, I felt like beating the **** out of someone (or something)...CG SR, the aggression just got worse. As the aggression increased, do did my weight; yet again HIGHER and BETTER than last week (so, something good, at least)...CG TR, aggression STILL there, and really hitting full force now. Slamming on the weights like I was pissed at them, my expression probably warning anyone NOT to even dare talk to me. Doing those weights like I was something primal...At one point I wondered if perhaps it was the music 'egging' on the aggression, so changed the song for BB RD. Calmed down a little during these. HR increased (like it did for CG PU), and I was doing them quicker than usual, just chugging out the reps, and focussing on form and 'relaxing'...Walked out of the gym in a much better state of mood...Smiling...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Yes, dreaming. Again. Good sleep. Woke with eyes blood red, but energy fine.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Yeah, so there...My mind is on overdrive...

Energy: Apart from training, not a great lot today. I am tempted to pummell the boxing bag, and try to release some of that aggression. But, no. Another day...

Motivation: Every day something new arrives to keep me going STRONG!

Mood/Aggression: So, yes, some SERIOUS aggression this morning...Just a few smiles now...

Libido: Um, yes, it IS hard being so FAR AWAY...

Joints: No worries there.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Even though there wasn't an increase in the MAXIMUM weight lifted in WG LPD, CG SR, and the CG TR, the weight was increased EARLIER, increasing the LOAD of each exercise.

Quality of Training: Pretty good, given my mood...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, yeah...Vascularity, wicked as, especially in forearms and hands (because that's all I could see, wearing a t-shirt, LOL).

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms, definitely hardening. Rosie LIKE

Body Composition and Look: Top 4-6 abs looking good. Obliques becoming pretty clear. Upper back looking the best ever. Delts and arms continuing to improve. Starting to see some more separation in my hamstrings (good ol' BB RD...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: "Nothing in the world is permanent and we're foolish when we ask anything to last, but still we are more foolish not to delight in it while we have it" ('The Razor's Edge', William Somerset Maugham)...Over the last week things have just kept getting better and better, and Rosie has kept getting higher and higher...

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%

Go rosie Go!

It sounds like you're turning into one lean and mean machine!

Legendary

29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Talking For sure

Go rosie Go!

It sounds like you're turning into one lean and mean machine!
    Lean I want. Mean I already have.

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%

Lean I want. Mean I already have.
    My kind of woman!

My wife is the same way! Do it girl!!

:chick:

Legendary

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 76

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0803 (waking at 0639). Either ~8.5 or nearly 10 hours sleep, as I'm not sure that I went back to sleep when I woke at 0639; quite possibly I was half-awake-half-asleep, just enjoying the pounding of the rain falling heavily on the roof, and the hands stroking my back...Anyways, as it were, I went to sleep almost instantly last night. Definitely pretty knacked (especially after that call )

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really wanting to be thinking too much today...But hey, got a contract with CityFitness as a personal trainer, so pretty stoked with that...Also, had to be alert during the rugby, as the weather was absolute ****e: rain and wind and thunder, and the field was like a pool of mud and water...

Energy: Not had too much, really. When I woke up, well, yeah, day off today...

Motivation: Good news has been the name of the last week. And with good news comes motivation...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Just a calm, happy Rosie...

Libido: Not as high today. But the embers are so easily sparked into a fire at the smallest thing...

Joints: Hips were a little 'sore' today...

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good as always...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms and legs...

Body Composition and Look: Chest has a few more 'striations' and a little 'less' breasts...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Actually, a little hammered. When I got up I was a bit blase about training or not: I wanted to, because I'd eaten so badly for the last four days, and a day off wasn't really acceptable to my mind; but at the same time, I couldn't be bothered, or my body was letting me know through dull, throbbing legs and glutes (some of that from the BB RD yesterday), that just perhaps it needed a day off, since it hadn't had one in 15 days! So, I just lay back on the couch, and watched a DVD instead of training. And boy, my body had better appreciate what my mind went through to do that; and it sure as hell will be WORKING HARD tomorrow!...Apart from that, smiles when I hear that cute accent; and knowing that good times lie ahead

32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 77

0850 - Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 108 rpm @ 75-80% HRmax
    b. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 108 rpm @ 80-85% HRmax
    c. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 108 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    d. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 108 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    e. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 108 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    f. 1 min @ Level 4 @ 108 rpm @ (HR dropped back down to 80% HRmax)
    Sweating lots, today (yes, maybe because a bit later, and it was warmer). Like yesterday, not really feeling like doing anything, but doing it anyway...

0956 - Stretch 21 min.

1445 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery, except after Abs - 30 sec recovery):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
    2. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
    3. Inc DB BP 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
    4. Cable Flyes 2 x 20
    5. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10]
    Considering that I was dragging my feet to leave for the gym (yeah, and hard to tear myself away, too), and was knacked as, and NOT wanting to be doing ANYthing, the session was ok. Decided to do higher reps than usual, at a lighter weight (but not much lighter; the same as the first set in the same exercises last week, going up for the last set this time around)...From the first set of Flat BB BP the anterior delt/bicep insertion/origin area in BOTH arms hurt like hell: a sharp, burning sensation that eased slightly in the right side, but got worse in the left. Despite it, I pushed on, determined now that I was there and lifting to give it the best I could...P/U felt awkward. Still sharp pain. Lots of grimacing...Inc DB BP pushed myself far past what I thought I would have been capable of, given how I was feeling and the pain...Cable Flyes was survived with a gritting of teeth and sheer willpower after the fifteenth rep in both sets...Abs were good. Didn't feel them as much as I should have. But, shrug...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2130-0700 (waking at 0214 and 0600), so ~9.5 hours sleep. I went to sleep very fast last night. Must have been pretty shot. Slept deep. Dreaming some pretty crazy stuff...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been real tired today. Well, maybe not tired, so much as 'fatigued', as it was a feeling throughout my whole body and not just my mind...

Energy: The energizer bunny ran out of batteries after cardio, and needed some time to recharge...

Motivation: Pushed through each session, and ate clean and good, so, yeah, there...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Flat and calm. Not very like the Rosie of the last week...

Libido: My body is responding, but the head is not in that place today...

Joints: All good here.

Endurance: Lasted...

Strength: Maintaining (wasn't really trying for strength, though, today).

Quality of Training: Ok. Not the best. It just means that next week will be a THRASHING!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was ****ing awesome! Anterior delts especially, all through; and in chest during flyes...Vascularity I noticed from the first set onwards. The fact that it was an afternoon session and I was already pretty warm, and it was reasonably warm, made it that much better, as well. Looked wicked as in front of the mirrors, and after each set...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Delts and arms. And legs, as always...

Body Composition and Look: Chest is definitely leaner than it was last week. Back is coming along nicely. Holding a bit of water today from all the CHO over the last four days, but still seeing my top abs and obliques...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Pretty fatigued. Flat...Talking to Sean for 5 hours (and then some more, LOL) made me smile a little...Just want next week to start and me to be back to bouncing off the walls...

33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Overview of Week 11

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 50 kg (i.e. 110 pounds)
    Body composition: 8.7% BF

Comments: At 50kg and 8.9% BF I had 45.55 kg LBM and 4.45 kg BF. At 50kg and 8.7% BF I have 45.65 kg LBM and 4.35 kg BF. That's an INcrease of 0.1 kg (i.e. 0.22 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.1 kg (i.e. 0.22 pounds) of BF...SLOWLY losing that last 1%. Damnit, girl, get your DIET sorted quick smart!!! (Yes, spankings and a kick from Sean )...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.3 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 109 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Hb dropped way back, which could possibly be contributing to the fatigue experienced at the end of the week. RBC 'normal'.

RESTING HEART RATE: 32 bpm.

DIET

Right, 4 days of VERY high calories/CHO this week. NOT cool, Rosie; no wonder the BF loss was a little less this week. So, you know what to do from now on. There is NO room for any more "It's ok, because I can get away with it"!

TRAINING

One Day Off this week; my body almost FORCED it. Ah, well, hopefully it gave me some rest and recovery, because I don't plan on having any more days COMPLETELY off all training for at least another three weeks! Go hard, girl.

34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 78

0750 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 108 rpm @ 75-80% HRmax
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy (rpm N/A, HR @ 90% HRmax)
    c. 1 min @ 108 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
    d. 11 min @ 112 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    Good session. All done in 39x16 today. First two efforts seemed to last FOREVER, seriously (as they always do), and then the body got into it, and I was wanting more and more. HR was up at 90% HRmax by the second effort...Sweating lots from the effort...Yeah, you make that body WORK HARD, girl. BEATINGS!

0810 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0640 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so nearly 8.5 hours sleep. All very deep and full of dreams. Was knacked at 0315, turning off the alarm and being almost instantly asleep again...Great stuff...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Yes, there. Once up and awake, not as fatigued as yesterday...

Energy: This not so great, though...

Motivation: HOW BIG IS SPACE?

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Just lots of laughter and smiles and being 'high' on something...

Libido: It can go from stop to GO in a split second!

Joints: All good

Quality of Training: Good. It's been almost forever since it has been long, but it is almost always hard

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs, definitely...Vascularity all over, too...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs...

Body Composition and Look: Getting better. With 3 weeks of good, clean eating, you will get your body finally looking the way you want it!

Overall Sense of Feeling: ****ing HIGH AS! Life is sooo good right now. MAN!...And a song to start the week off:
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.69%

AHHH Step-Up 2 is coming to DVD tomorrow LOL Definitely gonna get that!
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    AHHH Step-Up 2 is coming to DVD tomorrow LOL Definitely gonna get that!
    Well, one thing we have before you then, LOL

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%

Everything continues to look solid rosie. Nice job!

ose:

Legendary

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.69%

Well, one thing we have before you then, LOL
    You serious? lol when did it come out in theatres for you guys? It came out feb 14th here... so about 4-5 months seems right for it to come out on dvd.
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Everything continues to look solid rosie. Nice job!

ose:
    Thanks, John...Hmmm, yeah, hoping I can do that good

Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    You serious? lol when did it come out in theatres for you guys? It came out feb 14th here... so about 4-5 months seems right for it to come out on dvd.
    Not sure when it came to the movies (I wasn't interested in seeing it). It came out on DVD last week sometime, and I thought to watch it for the dancing (man, to be able to move like that; would be awesome!)

40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Day 79

0430 - Rollers:
    a. 9 min @ 110-112 rpm @ 80-85% HRmax
    b. 16 min @ 120 rpm @ 85-90% HRmax
    c. 5 min @ 120 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    All done in 39x18 (yes, again). Had to increase cadence to get HR up. Legs and hips were fine at the higher cadence. In fact, they were GREAT. I was soooo wide AWAKE, it was ****ing unbelieveable! Sweat was dripping off me today, leaving a slick, golden Rosie at the finish...

0531 - Stretch 21 min.

0610 - Full-Body (1 min recovery):
    1. BB FS 3 x 10
    2. BB BOR 3 x 10
    3. Flat BB BP 3 x 10
    4. BB SP 3 x 10
    5. Weighted Dips 3 x 10
    6. DB ZC 3 x 10
    7. SCR 3 x 10
    Yes, a VERY DIFFERENT session to what you're used to (and me). Since it is going to be four days in a row, I figured, why not, it's time to seriously screw Rosie's body up and give it a SHOCK! So, all four sessions will be full-body. Randomly, today, decided to do the 'conventional' 3x10 session...First time in AGES that I have done any work for legs. For BB FS I just chucked on the weights that I was using when I did them last, and got quite the shock when I found that I was repping them out like they were NOTHING!...Same with BB BOR and Flat BB BP, though; these weights were the same as what I have been JUST managing 6 reps for over the last few weeks! (Um, yeah; I did not expect that either...)...BB SP was a different story (and I can understand that), and for each consecutive set I had to DEcrease the weight slightly...Dips (felt like moving air!) DB ZC at what they have been...SCR; well, there's no more weight left on the stack, but all good, LOL...So, a VERY productive session. Very happy with it

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0115-0315, so ~2 hours sleep. If that! It took me ages to get to sleep (granted, I only 'let myself' from 2359, but still...) When I woke I was shot to hell; but within 15 minutes of getting up I was like the energizer bunny, raring to go...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Haven't really wanted to be doing much. Pretty fatigued this morning, especially from ~1030-1200 (but I couldn't go to sleep, like I was trying...) Now, that I've been frustrated and severely pissed off, yeah, very alert and focussed...

Energy: Ok. Felt a bit like the walking dead from 1030-1200, though...

Motivation: Oh, this baby is determined now! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is going to stand in my way of what I want!

Mood/Aggression: Unbelieveably aggressive, especially from 1300 (and yes, NOT withOUT reason this time!)...I was ok before that. Now just a bit flat, but very calm and dangerous, and in the mood where you had better WATCH yourself...

Libido: **** that; it hasn't even entered the stadium today...

Joints: All good. Again.

Endurance: Oh, so there!

Strength: Definitely surprised at some of the numbers lifted today for those reps. Pleased, though.

Quality of Training: Excellent.

Pump and Vascularity: Oh there was a pump all right: ALL OVER, from delts to arms to back to chest to legs...And vascularity; that was something else as well...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Hmmm, YEAH...

Body Composition and Look: She looks sunkissed...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Well, if you take away the last few hours, then, yeah, I am fine...Leaving you with a song again...
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:25 AM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034