The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks

Page 10 of 13 First ... 589101112 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Well done and well done. Your physiques speaks volume of your discipline and commitment. Your attitude is a tremendous steward of your gifts. Your journal ethic is *****ed by none. Thanks for being here.
    it's the "can do" attitude that's found in new zealand B!

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 60

Yep, Day OFF today. After the last couple of days' training I want the body COMPLETELY recovered and ready to be HAMMERED tomorrow!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0423 (waking at 0227 and 0315), so ~7 hours sleep. Was really tired when woke up at 0315 and must have drifted back to sleep. Deep sleep. Dreaming (of my presentation in a very roundabout way; ugh). Good sleep.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been spot on since I got up. As it was I DIDN'T do any prep for my presentation last night and just practiced it 3 times in the hour before I gave it. And I was first up, which suited me fine. I actually did BETTER than I expected, so, ok then.

Energy: Been nervous bundle of something...

Motivation: So there. Got some more yesterday, too. AN is going to be in NZ soon (yep, you heard me, Craig ).

Mood/Aggression: No aggression...Took a couple of clients through resistance sessions after my presentation...Good mood overall...

Libido:

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity hidden beneath the 'Business/Professional' Rosie attire...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs are hard as. Loving it. Upper body will get there soon enough.

Body Composition and Look: She definitely looks GOOD today Legs looking great in skirt and heels. Abs looking the best I've seen them. Looking leaner (and feeling it, too!). Starting to like the reflection...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Really good, actually...Was it really 6.5 hours yesterday, Sean? UNREAL; not sure if I have ever talked to anyone for that long all at once before! Anyways, it must have done something; I was fairly confident this morning (and my Supervisor said afterwards that it came through that I really knew the studies!)...Anyways, 3 weeks of hols...Time to get into the AN world a little more...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    it's the "can do" attitude that's found in new zealand B!

Hehe, go the Kiwis! LOL...Besides, I'm not used to NOT getting what I want. And what I want I work damn HARD for!...Hiya, Shane; how's things?

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Is that so? LOL (Better get used to it, then )
    Yea I am for now ........ but not much longer, im coming for ya'
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Hehe, go the Kiwis! LOL...Besides, I'm not used to NOT getting what I want. And what I want I work damn HARD for!...Hiya, Shane; how's things?
    it's good, kinda cold though!!!!!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yea I am for now ........ but not much longer, im coming for ya'
    That sounds like a CHALLENGE...Don't get TOO confident...

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    it's good, kinda cold though!!!!!
    I hear ya. I am definitely feeling it now that I am leaner (last time I was this lean it was the middle of SUMMER!) It won't last long, though (hopefully).

7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

That sounds like a CHALLENGE...Don't get TOO confident...
    HAHA yea I have a feeling, and from looking at this log I may go down, but whatever its ON!!!!
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 61

0430 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min @ 85-90% HRmax
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min @ 95% HRmax
    Well, well, well...It was wet and cold outside this morning, and rather than battling the weather I decided on the rollers. Decided to make it HARD, though, and from the start it was. My HR had reached 80% HRmax by the end of the first minute! Efforts were well done. HR was 190 bpm by the end of the first effort, and reached a peak of 193 bpm (98% est. HRmax) by the fourth effort. It stayed high afterwards, too; I made sure of that. Harder gear, today, and cadence aside from the efforts was a little lower at 103-105 rpm, but it was all QUALITY. Worked my 'heart' I tell you; my chest was a bit tight afterwards. And I had a migraine that I wanted to scratch out...

0505 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Back/Hams (1 min recovery, except between CG PU sets - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 13, 8, 8, 6
    2. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    4. CG TR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    5. CG SR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    6. BB RD 3 x 10
    So, CG PU were a little better than on Wednesday. The first 10 reps of the first set felt like NOTHING, and then I got to the 12th and it was a small struggle, LOL. The other sets were ok. Pushing it. Next time try and get that extra rep out!...Did well on everything else. Weights were just being maintained from last week. So, strength not gaining, but not losing, either. Ok, but not great...Went up another 25% in weight with BB RD, since they were light last week and just did same sets and reps. Next week, though, will go back down and just do more sets and reps, since I just want to 'bring hamstrings out' more, rather than build them up...Good session...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0315, so ~6 hours sleep. Very deep and dark. No dreaming.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Done a few things that needed some thought today, but not a lot. Acually feel really mentally drained; think there must have been a LOT of UNconscious stress for my assessments, despite the front I put on...

Energy: Been good. Feeling a little shattered, though. Did for about an hour yesterday afternnoon from 1600-1700, too. Went to yet another movie last night (yes, well, it's better than wasting all that money on junk food, which would normally be the case!) and more tonight (I will be around, though, Craig...)

Motivation: 110%!

Mood/Aggression: Good mood, actually. Relieved that everything is over (for now). Looking really forward to being able to hammer it in training.

Libido: Ok. Not as high today, yet. Think maybe because I feel that small shattering...

Endurance: Good, even though...

Strength: Maintaining.

Quality of Training: HIIT rollers was excellent. Was pretty pleased with the gym, too, mostly because of CG PU

Pump and Vascularity: Bit of a small bicep/tricep pump in the gym (go figure)...Vascularity stronger in right arm than left today. And all through legs...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Upper body catching up

Body Composition and Look: Lower body catching up, seeing girth reduction there now! Finally. Over the last couple of days I have noticeably lost BF AND weight (gone from 52kg on Wednesday to 50kg today!) Thighs, particularly rectus femoris and vastus lateralis, looking really good; calves too, very defined. Belly is flatter. Reflection is starting to PLEASE me...

Overall Sense of Feeling: The leaner I get, the more feminine I feel. Weird or what. Anyways, starting to embrace the power of my sexuality more. And really realizing what it MEANS to be a woman...

9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 62

0800 - 5.5km Run:
    Yes, she went for a RUN today. Been a while since I've done that. Cold, yes. Windy, yes. Raining, no. Time for a change, definitely. Not want to do the rollers today; a change of scenery is always good...Anyways, started off strong. I felt fast and like I was running on air. Did the first km in 3.89 minutes, fastest in a very long time. Slowed down a bit, though, with the second km in 4.12 minutes. Managed ok for another 2km before started to slow some more. In the last km slowed right back to 4.36 min/km, which, although ok, was not really. Still, not bad for a 'first' run, again. Breathing was gasping in air for the most part, but was ok. Legs felt fine. So did arms. In fact, it woke me up good, and I felt refreshed afterwards. All ready for the gym.

0900 - Chest/Abs:
    1a. Flat DB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. Abs - s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees flexed at 90 degrees) 4 x 25 (2 min recovery between sets of 1a)
    2. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 25, 15, 12, 10 (1 min recovery)
    3a. Inc DB BP 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. hanging knee raises x 10 (2 min recovery between sets of 3a)
    4. Cable Flyes 4 x 20, 15, 12, 15 (1 min recovery)
    Yep, a different looking session today, but all good for a change every now and then. Someone was using the flat BP bench when I walked in, and the other was wet from the rain (they bolt them to the floor; pointless, since no one is likely to steal them, LOL) that was still falling. So decided to do my flat BP with DB, since haven't done that in a VERY long time. Started out with 20kg DB in each hand. Easy. Moved up to the next DB each set. Managed ok. Pleased. Decided to superset each of the 'major' exercises with Abs, for a change. And did a 'minor' exercise to really get the blood pumping and feel the burn after each flat/incline 'major'. Did well on Inc DB BP as well. Wrists stayed strong. Pleased. Was really feeling the burn on the last few reps of the last 2 sets of Cable Flyes; was awesome. Walked out of the gym feeling like I had accomplished something. Which I had. Every time it is pushing the body further and further and demanding MORE...

1013 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2130-0630, so ~9 hours sleep. Back to 9 hours. Deep. Refreshing. Dreaming.

Mental Alertness/Focus: On the ball today.

Energy: An hour after the gym I felt sudden fatigue, and was pretty much like that for an hour, until lunch and having to leave for the rugby.

Motivation: An ultimatum, then, Sean; you really think that's the way to go?

Mood/Aggression: Good. Training was bloody awesome. And even though it was wet and windy for the game, my boys gave the opposition a beating. And she's got a smile on her face!

Libido: "Don't look back...Sorry, but I've gotta be strong and leave you behind..."

Endurance: There.

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: AWESOME!!!

Pump and Vascularity: Really feeling that pump in my anterior delts, especially during the Cable Flyes; that 'good' burning feeling that lets you know that you're REALLY working ...Vascularity as wiry as ever...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms are hardening nicely.

Body Composition and Look: Looking GOOD. Always look better after a high calorie/CHO day (which yesterday ended up being). Belly looks FLAt to everyone else, but you know me: good enough is never good enough, and to my eyes there are still flaws that need working on. But soon...Soon...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Happy. Almost in a place that I might hesitate to call 'content'. Things in my life are becoming clearer by the day. New doors are being opened. Opportunity is calling my name. Rosie strides ahead...

10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 63

0930 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min @ Level 3 @ 108 rpm @ 70-75% HRmax
    b. 10 min @ Level 4 @ 108 rpm @ 75-80% HRmax
    c. 5 min @ Level 5 @ 108 rpm @ 80-85% HRmax
    d. 5 min @ Level 6 @ 108 rpm @ 85-90% HRmax
    e. 1 min @ Level 1 @ 108 rpm (HR dropped back down to 70% HRmax)
    A-frame, step protocol. It WAS going to be 3 steps of 10 minutes, but HR was just NOT going up, so split the last step into two harder ones, and managed to get a small rise in HR in the last 5 minutes. Legs ticked over at a lower cadence today. Felt a little 'tired' from yesterday, legs especially feeling the run, but they were ok. Hips were fine. The easiest session I've done in a LONG time. It was an ok session, considering that I DIDN'T feel like doing anything today...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0800 (waking at 0454, 0645, and 0700), so ~9 hours sleep. Again. Broken, very. Deep, though, when asleep. I could have stayed in bed (and as it was, I didn't get up until 0825). The body feels like it's been run over by that train again...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Not needing it for much today, though.

Energy: I'm ok. The body is feeling a little battered, but it will do what it's asked, LOL.

Motivation: RESULTS! KEEP getting them!

Mood/Aggression: Fine. Calm. Moments of laughter.

Libido: Repressing it.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: The changes are doing my body some good. New highs to reach for.

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity normal...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs.

Body Composition and Look: She smiles faintly...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have almost fully 'come into my own'

11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

HAHA yea I have a feeling, and from looking at this log I may go down, but whatever its ON!!!!
    You bet. Prepare for defeat!

12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Overview of Week 9

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 50 kg (i.e.110 pounds)
    Body composition: 9% BF

Comments: At 52kg and 9.5% BF I had 47.06kg LBM and 4.94 kg BF. At 50kg and 9% BF I have 45.5 kg LBM and 4.5 kg BF. That's a DEcrease of 1.56 kg (i.e. 3.432 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 0.44 kg (i.e. 0.968 pounds) of BF...That's a ratio of 3.5:1 of LBM:BF loss. Good on the BF loss; NOT good on the LBM loss. However, I do NOT look as if I have lost MUSCLE, so chances are that the loss was of WET LBM, and not dry mass...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.8 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 116 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Hb back to 'normal'. RBC too high.

RESTING HEART RATE: 32 bpm.

DIET

3 days high calorie/CHO, all at the END of the week this time, instead of spread throughout. The first 2 days I gave myself an hour (1715-1815) and pretty much ate as much of whatever I wanted in that hour (which is probably a BAD idea for someone who is a food vacuum and DOESN'T get the normal feelings of satiety EVER), and the last day should NOT have happened at all...Anyways, before that, when diet was strict and the stress of assessments was high, I lost a fair amount of LBM, which is simply UNacceptable (but, going by how I LOOK, it wasn't muscle; fingers crossed)...So, diet is getting better. You KNOW what you have to do. And now that I've reached 9% BF, to get to 8% will be the hardest part of it all, so diet will have to be SPOT ON 110%! You can do it, girl; just think of the END result. So close...

TRAINING

All sessions done. All to a decent standard. Resistance sessions were a little different, making changes as I went along. Strength didn't improve a heap this week, but it was maintained across the board, and each session had SOMETHING in it that made it better than the same one last week. Cardio was ok this week. The body seems to have felt that this needed to be an easier week, but now that study assessments are over and done with, it should get back to being able to be thrashed! Reaching for new heights next week. Going to make it a little HARDER, especially since I now have the time...

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Fine job as always rosie!

Keep up the great work!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Fine job as always rosie!

Keep up the great work!
    Thanks, T1 Can't wait to be down at 8% BF; it's almost torture being so close to something that you can almost taste it when you can't quite touch it!

15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

You bet. Prepare for defeat!
    ughhh I just had a cheat meal equal to as many carbs as I eat on a higher carb day No carbs yesterday though so maybe im not totally screwed
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

ughhh I just had a cheat meal equal to as many carbs as I eat on a higher carb day No carbs yesterday though so maybe im not totally screwed
    Don't you worry about that, DW; I've just had 3 x 5000 calorie days in a row, LOL! Cheat meals and/or days are all good. I lose BF BETTER with them; you might too And hmmm, you know that NOT having carbs is NOT a good thing, aye; your body NEEDS carbs, like it needs fat, in order for your metabolism to work efficiently (McArdle, Katch & Katch, 2007) and effectively burn BF.

17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Don't you worry about that, DW; I've just had 3 x 5000 calorie days in a row, LOL! Cheat meals and/or days are all good. I lose BF BETTER with them; you might too And hmmm, you know that NOT having carbs is NOT a good thing, aye; your body NEEDS carbs, like it needs fat, in order for your metabolism to work efficiently (McArdle, Katch & Katch, 2007) and effectively burn BF.
    We'll see how I do. I DO eat carbs just not alot. Usually about 150gr/day. My 2 meals post workout are all protein and carbs, zero fat. Other 4 meals are protein and fat.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

We'll see how I do. I DO eat carbs just not alot. Usually about 150gr/day. My 2 meals post workout are all protein and carbs, zero fat. Other 4 meals are protein and fat.
    To each his own. I can't say much, since almost everything I do for pretty much anything is UNconventional (but it gets RESULTS!) As long as you know that it WORKS for YOU.

19. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 64

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20-25 sec effort/5-10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    No rain (and very little wind) today. Warm, too. Unlike last week I felt good. In fact, the time was going by faster that I realized for each sprint, and each time I felt fresh and strong. In the last 5 minutes I could feel my hamstrings a little (the BB RD from Friday!), but was all good. REALLY good session!

0517 - Stretch 22 min.

0600 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery, except Abs - 30 sec recovery):
    1. BB SP 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
    2. DB SP 4 x 6, 6, 8, 10
    3. DB LR 4 x 10
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 10
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
    6. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. s/b j/k x 10]
    So, last week seemed to have been a 'low' week. And now it's OVER and Rosie's body is back to normal GOOD...Started off with BB SP instead of DB SP today, just to change things a little. Also changed reps for each set, increasing the weight for each set. I reached a new peak weight with the last set, so that's cool...DB SP started off with 20kg, and then went down to 18.5kg for the last two sets. All good, though, since last week I did this BEFORE BB SP; and this week was doing BETTER...DB LR increased the weight by 7%...Inc DB RR increased the weight by 13% for the last two sets...Grip and forearms were all sweet during the DB Shrugs, despite going heavier again, than last week...So, a productive session. Strength is slowly starting to rise again...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Deep. Dark. No dreams.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Yep, there. But I'm giving my head a day off today, LOL, and am just going to chill out and try and 'chase' any leftover stress away...

Energy: Ok. But not feeling too good after yesterday, so going to be a quiet day today...

Motivation: Thank you, Sean

Mood/Aggression: Normal.

Libido: Actually, I can't be bothered with this right now; just shoving him in the corner...

Strength: On the rise again...

Quality of Training: Excellent! Both good sessions today.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in gym a little less than what it has been; but what I DID feel was more in my posterior delts, rather than the anterior, where I normally feel it on Shoulders' day...Vascularity noticeably less now than when using RPM, but still stronger than most...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Still improving...

Body Composition and Look: Hmmm, ok. Nothing new to report.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Fine. I'm just going to 'blob' today. Maybe do some reading; possibly keep working on that piece, Sean...

20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

If I over look'd this im sorry. Do you do cardio and training in 2 seperte sessions? or together?
  21. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

If I over look'd this im sorry. Do you do cardio and training in 2 seperte sessions? or together?
    No worries. They're two SEPARATE sessions (as you can see from the times that I do them. I've never done cardio post-weights, nor do I ever plan to). Why's that?

22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

No worries. They're two SEPARATE sessions (as you can see from the times that I do them. I've never done cardio post-weights, nor do I ever plan to). Why's that?
    I didn't even look at the times you posted

I was just wondering. Im doing fasted cardio 30-45min and additional 20-30min post workout.
  23. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quality DOESN'T mean quantity!

I didn't even look at the times you posted

I was just wondering. Im doing fasted cardio 30-45min and additional 20-30min post workout.
    Hmmm, well ALL my cardio in the morning is fasted, but that's only because I prefer to train first thing (so, yes, all resistance sessions are done fasted too, unless they're afternoon sessions). Personally, I wouldn't recommend doing cardio post-weights, since your body is catabolic, and you risk losing muscle mass. You've probably noticed that I don't actually do that much cardio: just 20-30 minutes (30 minutes being the MAXIMUM period) 6-7 days a week, and double cardio rarely (if I do it's simply because I feel like doing something else, and not because I need to). If diet is all good, then cardio is not even a necessity when cutting! However, like with everything else, it's personal preference. But gone are the days when I would train for hours and hours and hours (training is only ~7 hours a week (INcluding stretching, so ~4.5-5 hours of ACTUAL training), compared to the ~30 hours (EXcluding stretching) done a week when I was cycling!); now I like to do everything as effectively as possible in as short a time as possible (QUALITY as opposed to QUANTITY).

24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I've had great luck with post workout cardio. When Im done with weights I'll slam BCAA+Glutamine and it seems to do me well. I see where you are comming from though your catabolic so no need to waste away that hard earned muscle. When I remember I also sip on 2 scoops Purple Waarth from CL 20mon before and during my training.

Even with a clean diet my buddy doesn't like to get lean I can bulk up to 195 no problem on only 3500cals/day. Low cals (~2,000-2,500) and cardio is what does it for me. I've tried little cardio and clean diet and moderate cardio and didn't see squat for fat-loss compared to the extra cardio with the clean diet.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

I've had great luck with post workout cardio. When Im done with weights I'll slam BCAA+Glutamine and it seems to do me well. I see where you are comming from though your catabolic so no need to waste away that hard earned muscle. When I remember I also sip on 2 scoops Purple Waarth from CL 20mon before and during my training.

Even with a clean diet my buddy doesn't like to get lean I can bulk up to 195 no problem on only 3500cals/day. Low cals (~2,000-2,500) and cardio is what does it for me. I've tried little cardio and clean diet and moderate cardio and didn't see squat for fat-loss compared to the extra cardio with the clean diet.
    And I reiterate, each to their own; everyone is different, so what works for one person may not work for another...I guess I am lucky (and I'm only beginning to realize how MUCH) that I can gain muscle and/or lose BF VERY quickly. Then again, I could just be seeing the years of hard work starting to kick in, LOL.

26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

And I reiterate, each to their own; everyone is different, so what works for one person may not work for another...I guess I am lucky (and I'm only beginning to realize how MUCH) that I can gain muscle and/or lose BF VERY quickly. Then again, I could just be seeing the years of hard work starting to kick in, LOL.
    Yea def. I like getting ideas from EVERYONE, you know just to switch it up every now and again. Your haveing great results with what your doing so i figured I'd ask
  27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Yea def. I like getting ideas from EVERYONE, you know just to switch it up every now and again. Your haveing great results with what your doing so i figured I'd ask
    All good. No worries

28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 65

0800 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 108 rpm @ 80-85% HRmax
    b. 5 min in 39x16 @ 112 rpm @ 85-90% HRmax
    c. 5 min in 39x15 @ 112 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    d. 5 min in 39x14 @ 112 rpm @ 90-95% HRmax
    e. 1 min in 39x18 @ 112 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
    So, wasn't really in the mood for training today; I even considered making today my day off, but after the weekend, not such a good idea. So got on the rollers. Was going to do a step protocol, which I did end up doing, in a way. Wanted HR high today, but it wasn't behaving, and I was getting a little frustrated. After 10 minutes I wanted to be stopping, but decided to hang in there a little longer. Wasn't anything to do with how my BODY felt (that was fine, hips and knees and muscles all good), but more like my head couldn't be bothered. Interesting. I rarely have those days...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0600 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~9 hours sleep. Seems to be the pattern for my gym days, sleeping so much that night. But, didn't get up until 0700, just enjoying the warmth of my bed...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good. Not had to do a lot today. Still in 'chill' mode. Little bit of stress lingering on the fringes, though...

Energy: Good. Went for a walk before lunch; sharp and snappy. Don't feel too much like doing anything just now, though.

Motivation: Good. Good. Getting closer to the end of July...

Mood/Aggression: Ok.

Libido: It got high for a while on the weekend, but not so much at the moment. Weird. Just enjoying being cuddled...

Endurance: No problems; just getting 'bored'.

Quality of Training: Good, despite not really being in the mood for it.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity real good in the morning; not so much now.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs. Again.

Body Composition and Look: Legs leaning out now...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Bit bland, really. It must just be one of those days...

29. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 66

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 26 x 25 sec effort/5 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    For some reason it felt like SPRING this morning (I know; crazy; spring isn't for another two months yet!), with the scent of jasmine and daphne strong in the air (so beautiful). It was warm, although wet, and I didn't mind at all. I felt good, GREAT, actually. Energy was high, and the body was raring to go. Efforts were all top notch, and even though I know that I probably slowed down for the last few, it didn't FEEL like I did! I don't know why, but my head was in a good place, too. And I was determined to push my body to the limit (I was actually only going to do 24 sprints, but did 26 before I realized I'd done 'too many', LOL!) So, definitely pleased!

0526 - Stretch 21 min.

0600 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets, and 3 min recovery between CG PU sets):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
    2. Weighted Dips 4 x 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 3. DB ZC 4 x 10
    4. DB FP 2 x 8, 2 x 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 5. Inc DB BC 2 x 8, 2 x 6
    6. O/H Rope Cable T/Ext 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Alt. DB HC 2 x 12
    AWESOME SESSION!!! Even though CG PU were not as 'good' as they have been, everything ELSE was a step ABOVE what it has been! Went lower for Dips, just to make it harder, since still no chain, and feet still not hold a heavier DB too well (but I am going to give it a shot next week, and they better last for at least 6 reps!)...DB ZC went UP in weight, and was handling it so very well. No pain in forearms or wrists at all!...DB FP was interesting; not done this for a while, but weight was a good few kg higher than what it was previously...Inc DB BC went up to the next level, which was bloody awesome for my head, I tell ya...O/H Rope Cable T/Ext I struggled a little on the last two reps of each set, but gritted the teeth and dug my heels in and managed to get them out...Increased weight with DB HC, smiling as I did so!...The pump in my arms was wicked and was so very welcome! Arms were hard as anything by the time I'd finished my last set of Inc DB BC. The vascularity was as good (if not BETTER) than when using RPM, and was knotted as hell; and stronger in my right arm and hand than my left, but no worries. LOVED it!...Energy during the session was very CALM. I was in that quiet, aggressive mood that can be so very dangerous. Half the time, to be honest, I think I was between steely, determined aggression and tears (but they never fall easy). I did better than I've ever done (except CG PU, LOL) on Arms' day, and I walked out of that gym pumped and 'happy'...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0315, so ~4 hours sleep. Only. I woke feeling as shattered as hell, not wanting to get up, but doing it anyway. I was determined to punish my body today! Eyes were bloodshot and wild...

Mental Alertness/Focus: So very, very there. Except from between 1014-1114, when I suddenly felt fatigued and just wanted to sleep (lay on the sofa and 'dozed'). Since seeing a client, been wide awake.

Energy: Excellent. Only lapse has been 1014-1114. It's all coiled inside. Restless. Aggressive. I'm controlling it as best I can...

Motivation: Better than ever. GRRRRR...

Mood/Aggression: The calm before the storm. The quiet aggression that those I know have learnt to be wary of. Like a white tiger stalking prey...

Libido: Well, it shall be a little different now that you are gone...As for YOU; get that grin off your face; I know how to render you speechless now, so don't tempt me! ...And you were right, Sean; for the Alpha, aggression and sex go hand in hand...

Endurance: She always has stamina.

Strength: Increase in weights from 6 to 13%.

Quality of Training: EXCELLENT. Bloody awesome! VERY pleased!

Pump and Vascularity: LOVED the pump! And the vascularity!

Muscle Hardess/Density: She's getting harder...

Body Composition and Look: Yes, well, Sean, we can debate that ALL night...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Well, smiling by the end of those epic chats, Sean (getting to be quite the habit, I see)...Not so great after last night, though, but "sucking it up" and moving ON...As for everything else, things are the brightest that they've been in a while...I AM smiling right NOW...

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Go Rosie Go!

Great results as always. Now take this to the next level and really make a statement. DO IT GIRL!!

Legendary

31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Go Rosie Go!

Great results as always. Now take this to the next level and really make a statement. DO IT GIRL!!
    Take what to the next level? The aggression or the training or just the Rosie in general?

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Take what to the next level? The aggression or the training or just the Rosie in general?
    Take the Rosie in general!

I'm here to support ya.

Legendary

33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Take the Rosie in general!

I'm here to support ya.
    You can be sure of that!!!...Thanks

34. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 67

0745 - Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 108 rpm (70-80% HRmax)
    b. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 108 rpm (80-85% HRmax)
    c. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 108 rpm (80-85% HRmax)
    d. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 108 rpm (85% HRmax)
    e. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 108 rpm (85-90% HRmax)
    f. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 108 rpm (85-90% HRmax)
    g. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 108 rpm (90% HRmax)
    h. 2 min @ Level 1 @ 108 rpm (HR dropped back down to 70% HRmax)
    Struth! Didn't feel like doing much today either! Maybe I am in a funk. Well shake yourself OUT of it, and pretty damn smartly, girl!...Anyways, aside from that, the session went ok. A-frame, step protocol, cadence at 108 rpm, in 39x18. Legs were ok, although to get my HR up meant a higher cadence, and they just didn't want to be doing that. So I dropped the issue and just kept increasing the resistance. Was going to end it at 20 minutes, but got there and decided to keep on going for just a little longer. Better that way.

0900 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0600 (waking at 0315), so ~7 hours sleep. Dark. Deep. Not wanting to get up when I woke up, staying in bed until 0631. Eyes bloodshot and red as hell...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Dealing with clients, which has been fun (because of stuff over the last few days, been a bit more aggressive, and they were pushed, but handling it well...)

Energy: Yeah, good.

Motivation: Yes, well I have another photographer now, so really have to get the diet cleaned up and lean out pretty damn fast!

Mood/Aggression: Smiling again (and laughing at you, Sean, haha).

Libido: My body is still responsive to you, even though my head has not been in that place for a while now...Damnit!...

Quality of Training: Yeah, ok, given things...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity is getting better. Noticing it more day by day in my arms and hands, and calves and feet, with some more in my quads...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Just have to flex my legs and they're like rock, LOL...

Body Composition and Look: Getting better. Not lean enough for my liking yet, but it's getting there...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Well, don't feel so much like beating the **** out of anyone or anything today...'Calmed' down considerably since last night (I KNOW)...Just confidently looking ahead...

35. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 68

0830 - HIIT Cycling:
    a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 108 rpm @ 70-80% HRmax
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ Level 3 (rpm N/A, HR N/A)
    c. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 112 rpm @ 90% HRmax
    d. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 112 rpm @ 90-95% HRmax
    e. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 112 rpm @ 95% HRmax
    f. 1 min @ Level 1 @ 112 rpm (HR dropped back down to 80% HRmax)
    Was a VERY GOOD session today. HR rose rapidly. Efforts were top notch. The first two, as always, seemed to last FOREVER; but once I got into them the time passed fairly quickly. I wanted to kepp my HR HIGH after the efforts, just to make sure that I did a 'hard' session, as I didn't do any weights today (today's session on the weekend). It wasn't as much of an effort as it has been, though, to keep my HR high (feeling better, then...)

0930 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0700 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~9 hours sleep. All very deep. Interesting dreams. When I woke my eyes were all bloodshot again (what is up with that?) and I actually felt really knacked (even though yesterday was just cardio; must have been that huge shock I got last night, then), and so decided that I would just do today's resistance session tomorrow and tomorrow's on Sunday (no worries).

Mental Alertness/Focus: Oh, yes, I have been oh so very there. Another epic conversation with Sean (4 hours is NOTHING these days; man where do they GO?!)

Energy: Good.

Motivation: She's got a definite plan of action. The next 3-4 weeks are going to be TOUGH! (Just the way they should be. And just the way she likes it!)

Mood/Aggression: So very happy. Smiling. Laughing. Um...Yeah...

Libido: Hmmm, well after THAT, it is quite something, LOL. Starting to show his head again...

Endurance: Excellent.

Quality of Training: Fantabulous (as you would say ).

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...But vascularity is great, as always.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Legs. Still. They're making quite the statement now in that regard.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection looked a little better today, the best it has all week. Good; keep getting better...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Calm (but not the calm you have to be cautious about). Confident. Verging on almost 'happy'.

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Lookin' good rosie

I just wanted to drop by and say nice work, and to have a happy and safe 4th of july!

Legendary

37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Lookin' good rosie

I just wanted to drop by and say nice work, and to have a happy and safe 4th of july!
    Thanks, T1 Hey, tomorrow is a holiday over there; what's it for?

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Thanks, T1 Hey, tomorrow is a holiday over there; what's it for?
    Oh yeah, i forgot you're a new zealand girl. Sorry about that haha.

It's our Independence Day.

Legendary

39. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Oh yeah, i forgot you're a new zealand girl. Sorry about that haha.

It's our Independence Day.
    Hehe, all good. Hope you have a good one tomorrow, then (same to all the rest of you Americans following along)

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Hehe, all good. Hope you have a good one tomorrow, then (same to all the rest of you Americans following along)
    I'll have a beer later today to your progress! It's my cheat day, so i'm going to indulge just a bit.

BTW - I'm John. It just seems weird that i call you by your name when i haven't even disclosed mine yet i guess haha.

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 09:25 AM