Bludevil's Cut with Lipo-PM (Sponsored)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Would like to thank Easy EJL for selecting me as a winner for the "Lipo-PM contest".

For those of you not informed on Lipo-PM, here's a brief breakdown.

Applied Nutriceuticals Research put cutting-edge technology to work when we produced Lipotrophin-PM™, a revolutionary non-stimulant fat-burner that employs potent pharmaceutical-quality herbal extracts to produce a product like no other.

Lipotrophin-PM contains Banaba Extract, an herb used in Eastern medicine for blood sugar control and nutrient repartioning. Lipotrophin also incorporates Green Tea, a compound used in China for thousands of years to promote health in the mind and body. Green Tea has strong anti-oxidant properties, and its main ingredient, EGCG, has been shown to have significant metabolic benefits. Similarly, the matrix contains Bacopa Monnieri, an Ayurvedic herb that boosts thyroid function and conversion, which allows it to have potent fat-burning qualities. Bacopa is also considered to be an adaptogen, which is a classification of natural herb product that increases the body's resistance to stresses such as trauma, anxiety and bodily fatigue, and display the ability to balance endocrine hormones and the immune system to help the body to maintain optimal homeostasis. Mucuna Pruriens, the final ingredient in Lipotrophin-PM, contains large amounts of L-Dopa, a potent compound that allows for greater growth hormone release and deeper sleep. Mucuna has also been shown to have potent blood sugar-controlling effects as well. The combination of the ingredients in Lipotrophin-PM are specially combined into a powerful synergistic blend, designed to turn your body into a fat-burning machine, while promoting deeper, higher quality sleep.

So, where am I at currently?
Age - 34
Height - 6'0
Weight - 188.6
BF% - 11.7 (taken today with Tanita scale)

Where do I want to be at the end of my Lipo-PM run?
My ultimate goal is to lose 1% BF during my Lipo-PM run. So that would be 10.7%.

Also, just an fyi about me, I have high blood pressure so I have to watch it daily. My wife's a nurse so it's not a big deal to get it checked regulary. That's one of the main reasons I wanted to run Lipo-PM was because of the stimulant free formula. So not only will I review my bf%, but will be checking my blood pressure as well.

My diet will consist of:
Morning Shake
10oz Skim milk
1/2 cup of Oats
1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Pwder
1/2 bananna
Cinammon to taste

Pre w/o
6oz of lean meat (chicken, fish or red meat)
veggies
1/2 cup of fiber one cereal
1/2 apple

Post w/o
veggies
1/2 cup of fiber one cereal
1/2 apple

Dinner
veggies
small piece of fruit (like handful of grapes, strawberries, etc...)
handful of walnuts

Night
6oz of Skim Milk+6oz of Hood Milk
3 tsp of natty PB.

Supplements
Fish Oil
Multi
Lipo PM

Training
Will be using Chad Waterbury's Harbinger Hypertrophy routine. It's basically a 3 day, full body routine with different periodization principles.

Monday
BB Bench Press
Pulldowns
Power Cleans
Good Mornings
Preacher Curls
Step Ups

3x5, 60RI

Tuesday
Sumo Deadlifts
Front Squats
Standing DB Press
Pull-Ups
Skulls
Leg Curls

3x8, 90RI

Wednesday
Cardio & Abs
200 reps of various ab exercises
45 minutes of cardio

Thursday
Leg Press
Machine Rows
Front DB Raise
BB Lunges
Incline DB Press
Calves

3x15, 120 RI

Friday
Cardio - 1.5 hours of basketball

Exercises will vary from week to week and I will incorporate supersets on alternating weeks.

I will perform low intensity cardio after each w/o consisting of 20 minutes. Usually around a 3.5 incline and 3.5 speed.

I took my first dose of Lipo-PM Sunday night (April 5). I took 2 caps and had no issues with sleep. After a 3 day start-up period, I'm going to up my dosage to 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night.

Will get pic's up shortly

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
April 9, Day 3

Today was cardio and abs for me.
I did 200 various ab exercises and 45 minutes on the tready. I did medium intensity going back and forth from a speed of 4.0 to 6.0. I burned 513 calories within the 45 minute run.

My plan was to start dosing Lipo in the morning and night, but forgot to take it this morning. So standard dosing applies today which is 2 pills taken at bedtime.

Notes of interest - Did have a night of deep sleep last night. Not ready to contribute it to Lipo-PM, but I was more refreshed and relaxed this morning.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention, my wife will be taking my blood pressure nightly. I would rather check in the morning, (blood pressure is highest in the morning), but I'm in a rush most mornings trying to get kids to school on time. My blood pressure was ranging around 140 - 150 and 80 - 90. Since changing my diet to include more fruits and whole grains my blood pressure has dropped about 15 - 20 points. Last night it was 122/68 which is within the normal range. I just want to make sure supplements I take don't raise it up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah thats cool, nice to see that just some diet changed managed it!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Ah thats cool, nice to see that just some diet changed managed it!
Yeah, they have a specific diet plan for hypertension called DASH which basically is consuming more fruits, veggies and whole grains. Previously, I lived the low-carb lifestyle and wasn't including enough whole grains and fruit into my diet. I cut back on the amount of protein and fat I was consuming and including more whole grains and fruit to make up the same caloric difference.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/10 - Day 4

Took 2 capsules upon waking and 2 capsules at bedtime

Didn't sleep as soundly last night. First hour or two, I kept waking up. After that, all was good until the morning.

Workout went as
3 sets of 15 using supersets
Leg Press 325lbs / Machine Rows 130lbs
DB Front Raise 20lbs / Dips BW+25lbs
Incline DB Press 80lbs / Calf Rasies 300lbs

15 minutes of cardio on treadmill. Also will be push mowing the yard tonight for some extra cardio.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Here's my before pic taken today.

Height - 6'0
Weight - 188
BF% - 11.7

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Question, can everyone see the before pic I posted. I couldn't see it from my work computer until I saved the pic to my local pc. So I'm wondering if I'm the only one who can see it.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Now I see a picture or you and a midget doing things illegal in most states :blink:

haha yea I can see it now, you have any before pics? You've been recomping for a while, correct?
No before pics. I've lost about 12lbs since last November. I was in a mid-stream bulk and gaining nice strength when the dr. told me I had to lose weight and change my diet up. So I want to get to around 9 - 10% bf and maintain there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats around where i'm trying to land, but for me its just vanity

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
thats around where i'm trying to land, but for me its just vanity
Yeah I don't see any issues with getting to that bf% as I've gotten lower, but I don't know how well it will go trying to maintain. I have a feeling it's going to be a constant juggling act.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/11 Day 5

Played 1.5 hours of cardio. Worked up a pretty good sweat.

I forgot to take my morning dose, so I'm going to take 3 caps tonight.

Also, sleep was much better last night. Had some crazy dreams.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/12 - Day 6

Off day

Took 2 capsules this morning. Did burn some calories from washing a car.

I'll weigh myself again Monday morning to see if I've lost any weight.

Plan on taking 2 more caps tonight.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Solid log BD. I am just dosing mine 3 before bed. I am loving the sleep benefits thus far. Waking up refreshed and sleeping like a log through the entire night.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Solid log BD. I am just dosing mine 3 before bed. I am loving the sleep benefits thus far. Waking up refreshed and sleeping like a log through the entire night.
Thanks, yeah the sleep benefits are nice. You noticed anything regarding weight/fat loss?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/14 day 8

3 sets of 5 with 60sec RI's

Squats - 245
Dips - BW+80
Military Press - 140
Barbell Curls - 110
Leg Curls - Not sure about weight but it was on level 13.
Weighted Pullups - BW+20

Weighed myself before lifting and I was 188.5 which is pretty much where I was 4/8, but I had a cheat meal yesterday during a birthday party with cheeseburgers, some type of cheese dip, and cake. I'm sure that didn't help my #'s any.

Sleep during the weekend was great. Nice deep sleep and no problems getting up. Felt refreshed and ready to go.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/15 - Day 9

Took 2 caps in the morning and night

Again, sleep was good last night.

3 sets of 8 with RI's = 90 seconds

DB Bench Press @ 95lbs
BB Rows @ 165lbs
Sumo Deadlifts @ 285lbs
Front Squats @ 140lbs
Pushdowns @ 75lbs
Seated Shrugs @ 80lbs

On my 2nd set of DB Bench Presses, while laying back and situating the db's to start pressing, I had a grinding/popping sound in my left shoulder. I dropped the weights, and waited a few minutes and then tried pressing again, but to no avail as shoulder started popping again. Their was pain, but not excruciating. I then finished chest on Machine Bench Press. Not sure what I did, but I hope it's just a strain and not rotator cuff.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/16 - Day 10

Dosage - 2 caps at morning and night.

Shoulder still hurting today. Luckily today was cardio and abs and not lifting.

45 minutes of cardio on the treadmill at random speeds. Burnt 513 calories. Also did 200 reps of various ab exercises.

Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow for lifting. Pulling does not cause any pain, so I may only focus on legs and back and lay off of chest. If it's not to bad I may do some light chest/shoulder exercises just to see how it feels. If it's not any better by Monday, I will go get it checked out.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/17 - Day 11

Dosage - 2 caps at morning and night

Shoulder felt a little better today but still gimpy.

Decided to go ahead with my workout and just go light on push exercises that are shoulder dominant.

3 sets of 15 with 120 rest intervals
Power Cleans - 100lbs
Leg Press - Can't really remember but I think 380
Incline DB Press - 50lbs
Upright Rows - 30lbs
Bent Over DB Rows - 70lbs
BB Calf raises - 225lbs

Sleep has been really good the last couple of nights. I ususally wake up at a drop of a pin, but here lately the only time I wake up is when I need to go pee.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/18 - Day 12

Dosage - 2 caps in the morning and at night.

Shoulder feeling a little better each day. Still sore, but manageable.

Cardio day
45 minutes of basketball

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/21 - Day 15

Dosage - forgot to take my morning dose. Will be taking 3 caps tonight.

Pretty much blowed my diet today. Supervisor took the group out for lunch to celebrate a project completetion. Went to a Brazillian restaurant and I blew it out. Ate enough meat to = about 3 steaks, not to mention salad, fruit, dessert and other side dishes.

Shoulder is still a little gimpy.

Workout - 3 sets of 5 with 60 RI - supersets
Squats superset with BB Curls
Leg curls superset with Weighted Dips
Weighted pullups superset with Military Press

I may go back to the gym after work and do some cardio just so I won't feel so bad about consuming so much food at 1 sitting today.

Went back to the gym after work and ran for 20 minutes. Feel better about the cheat meal now.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/22 - Day 16

Dosage = 2 caps in the morning/night.

Shoulder starting to feel a little better. I was able to add a little weight to my chest and shoulder exercises.

3 sets of 8 with 90sec RI's. Using supersets
DB Bench Press - 75 / BB Rows - 165
Sumo DL - 285 / Seated Shrugs - 75
Front Squats - 145 / Cable Pushdowns - 85

So far strength has been stable and sleep has been very nice. I'm going to try and get bf% tested again this week to see where I stand after 2 weeks of Lipo PM. Right now weight has been yoyoing at 186 - 188lbs.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/23 - Day 17

Dosage - 2 caps in the morning and night

Weighed myself today at 187, hopefully can get my bf% tested again tomorrow.

Training = Cardio, 45 minutes on the tready. Can't remember how many miles I ran but burnt 527 calories.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
any mirror change that you've noticed?
yeah, I have actually dropped a 1/2 notch on my belt. I have this one belt that I can judge pretty accurately as to what body fat % I am. If I'm on the very last (or first, depends on how you look at it) hole, then I'm usually around 10%. Right now I'm on the last hole and it's a tad loose. That's the main reason why I want to get another bf% done. I was originally planning on just getting one done at the end of the run, but my curiosity has been peaked.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/24 - Day 18

Dosage = 2 caps morning/night

Well, my wife and kids have been sick since last week. Since they've been sick for a week and I hadn't even gotten the sniffles I though I had lucked out and missed this round of the cold. Well, my throat started getting a little tender last night so I knew something was up, and then I woke up this morning with my nose being completely stopped up.

I decided to lay low on the training to let my body recuperate and overcome this cold. Since it was a nice day in NC (sunny and low 80's) I decided to go walk outside during my lunch break. I walked for about 45 minutes. I then came home, and judging from my wife and kids on how sick they were from day 2 - 4 of their colds, I figured I wouldn't feel like doing anything this weekend, so I went ahead and mowed the yard (push mowed), which took about another hour of walking.

Didn't get a chance to get my bf% taken today, and I'm taking tomorrow off from work, so hopefully I can get it done next Monday.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/25 - Day 19

Dosage = 2 caps morning/night

Still feeling under the weather. Didn't go to work or the gym today. I did manage to go outside and walk 3 miles around the house. I also helped my wife pull weeds out of the flower beds for about 30 minutes. Other than that, a pretty uneventful day. Didn't sleep the best last night. Kept waking up due to post nasal drip. Hopefully I start feeling better by the end of the weekend.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/28 - Day 22

Still a little stuffy. I didn't go to work today, but did manage to do a quick db workout from home. Sleep has been a little better the last couple of nights. If I can't breathe out of my nose, I sleep horrible, but I have been able to at least breathe out of 1 nostril the last couple of nights so I can sleep a little better.

Todays workout 3 sets of 10 with 60 second RI's
DB Squats
Bent Over DB Rows
DB Bench Press on Swiss Ball
DB Shrugs
Overhead Tricep DB press
Single arm db curls
50 situps

Also would like to note that I've added Forskolin to my lipo-pm as well. For the last 2 weeks it's been strictly lipo-pm. I've been on forskolin for the last couple of days, and already have the mudpie consistency. Right now I'm dosing it at 16mg of active forskolin 5 times a day = 80mg total for the day.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! I was just looking for a Lipo-PM log and/or some reviews. I'm pretty sure you have a number of really good logs up here too so I'll be keeping an eye on this one. I'm interested in something like 2 Lipo-PM at night just to see if it makes a difference. I'll be watching from the shadows.... Good Luck.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! I was just looking for a Lipo-PM log and/or some reviews. I'm pretty sure you have a number of really good logs up here too so I'll be keeping an eye on this one. I'm interested in something like 2 Lipo-PM at night just to see if it makes a difference. I'll be watching from the shadows.... Good Luck.
Thanks for dropping in Ninja. So far I'm liking the Lipo-PM. So far sleep has been good and fat loss has been slow and steady.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/29 - Day 23

Finally got my BF% done today for a 2 week comparison.

Beginning -
Body Weight = 188.6
BF% = 11.7%

2 week mark -
Body weight = 185.2
BF% = 11.1%

So I'm pretty pleased with the progress so far. With Lipo-PM and the addition of cardio in my workout routine (never did cardio before), I'm losing weight/fat% at a nice steady pace. My goal is to be sub 10% by July 4th.

Not sure, but after my bottle of Lipo-PM runs out, I may change my diet up a little bit and run a carb cycle diet. Right now I'm going to keep my current diet going until I hit a plateau.

Todays w/o = 3 sets of 5 at 60second RI's

BB Bench Press - 225lbs (had to drop weight due to shoulder. Even this weight caused some distress. May have to drop a few more lbs before their is no pain in shoulder.)
Lat Pulldowns - Plate 13 (not sure about weight)
Power Cleans - 150lbs
Military Press (behind neck) - 90lbs. (Had to drop weight on this as well due to shoulder. I usually bring the bar down to my upper chest, but bringing it down behind my neck caused less pain in shoulder.)
Preacher Curls - 105lbs
Leg extensions - Level 12 (not sure about weight)

Only 10 minutes of cardio today. Was rushed to get back to work

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
4/30 - Day 24

Dosage - only 2 caps at night (forgot to take my morning dose)

Workout - Cardio and abs

200 various ab exercises
45 minutes on the tready at various speeds (burnt 520 calories)

Diet has been on spot-on.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
5/1/08 - Day 25

Dosage - 2 caps morning/night

Workout - 3 sets of 15 with 120 sec R/I's

Legg Press - not sure about weight
Machine Rows - Plate 13 + 5lbs
DB Front Raise - 20lbs
Dips - BW+30lbs
Incline DB Press - 50lbs (had to decrease weight a lot due to shoulder)
Calf Raises - 315lbs

10 minutes of cardio, but plan on pushing mowing the yard tonight which takes roughly hour.

Side notes - Today I was extremely tired and non-motivated in the gym. I literally had to make myself lift. Not sure what that's all about but it has been increasing lately. This week, my drive in the gym has not been up to par. I'm guessing it's just the reduced cal's getting to me. If it continues, I may have a carb-up day to get glycogen stores back up or simply take a few days off from training.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you decide to add Lipo-PM to your supps, I think you'll very quickly come to love it. You definitely notice the effects almost straight away! My sleep QUALITY has been so much better since I've been using it! Definitely a staple to have in the cupboard.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
5/2/08 - Day 26

Dosage - 2 caps morning/night

Workout - cardio

Played 1 hour of full court basketball. Sweating like crazy. Still not feeling 100% energy/drive wise. I did consume an extra 100g of carbs last night at dinner to try and replinish my glycogen. About 30 minutes later I felt better, but felt sluggish again today but not as bad. While playing ball, I just felt like my legs were heavy and it was hard to motivate myself to go full out. Hopefully after a few days rest this weekend, all will be good Monday.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
5/5 - Day 29

Dosage - 2 caps morning / night

Over the weekend I was still tired and just had an overall lack of energy. So I decided to get in a few extra carb meals, but unfortunatetly the meals turned out to be cheat meals. Friday, we had a cookout and I ate some hot dogs and dessert. Saturday, I ate some pizza and Sunday I had cheeseburgers, pound cake, 1/4 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough and some doritoes.

Thankfully, my diet has been in check today. Also, I did feel better mentally and physically.

Todays workout was 3 sets of 5 with supersets. 60 sec RI's
BB Bench Press - 225 | Lat Pulldowns plate - 13
Power Clean - 150 | Military Press - 105
Preacher Curls - 95 | Step Ups with 55lb db.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
5/6 - Day 30

Dosage - 2 caps in morning/night

After looking at my bottle, I only have 2 or 3 days left.
Once finished, I'll take a final bf% and take an after pic.

Training 3 sets of 8 with 90 sec of RI's
Sumo Deadlifts 275 | Overhead DB press 50 (need to go up on this as my shoulder is feeling a little better)
Front Squats 145 | DB Flyes 50
Skulls 105 | Leg Curls 12+5lbs plate

Energy and drive was better today. Still not 100% but probably 80 - 90%.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
5/7 - Day 31

Dosage 2 caps morning/night

Training - Cardio + Abs

200 reps of various ab exercises

45 minutes of cardio on the tready (burnt 550 calories)

Tomorrow will be my last day of Lipo PM. Will try and get a final review up by Friday.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great dedication, bud! Awesome! :thumbsup:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Before giving stats and opinions, I'll say that my diet has been consistent throughout my run. Mon - Fri has been very strict with 1 or 2 cheat meals on Sat/Sun. Basically my cheat meals consisted of big bowls of whole wheat cereal with fruit on top.

Also would like to note that during the 1st 2 weeks of Lipo PM, I was running it solo, but the last 2 weeks I've added bulk forskolin.

31 day run statitics
Before stats
Weight - 188.6lbs
BF% (Tanita scale) - 11.7

After stats
Weight - 182.4
BF% (Tanita scale) - 10.8

Difference
Weight - 6.2lbs
BF% - 0.9%

Sleep 7.5/10 - I thought the first 7-10 days was really good for sleep. I really had nice, deep sleeps with a lot of REM dreams. But the last 7 - 10 days, the deep sleep effect has seemed to diminish some. I still sleep good, but just not getting the crazy dreams I was accustomed to getting from the first 2 weeks.

Fat loss 8.5/10 - I was very pleased with my results. I basically lost 1% BF in 1 month. If you look at my very 1st post, my goal for my Lipo-PM run was to be at 10.7%. So I only missed it by .1%. Given the relatively cheap cost of Lipo-PM, I think it's a must have for cutting stacks.

Other thoughts - One of my main concerns with fat loss supplements or thermogenics in general is the inclusion of stimulants. That's one of things I really like about Lipo-PM, in that it's stim free. In the past while using the ECA stack and other fat loss agents that contained massive amounts of stims, I lost a little more bf% but it raised my blood pressure extremly high and gave me constant headaches. I was then diagnosed with hypertension, which made it that more important to cut out my stimulant intake. So for me, my results are even more impressive because no stimulants were used for this run. For that, I'll give AN huge reps for a quality supplement that delivers. While you won't see massive weight loss, you will see slow/steady progression which was my goal.

I have before/after pictures but my after picture was taken in bad lighting. I went back to take another after pic but my batteries died in my camera. So I'll probably just post my after pic with the bad lighting tonight.

Thanks again Easy and AN for letting me try Lipo-PM. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log Blu!!! I have been following along quietly thru the entire thing.

I am sold on this stuff now. For $20 why not add it to a fat-loss stack?!?!?! Too bad my fat arse wont be cutting til sometime in september but whatever.....maybe by that time they'll have a 2.0 version to go along with my new NeoVar cough* which I havent received yet*cough
:D

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Nice final review! I'm glad to hear the results were pretty good. I too am looking for something without stimulants. I just don't like the way they make me feel and I try to keep things are simple and natural as possible.
Ok, I'm sold :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Great log Blu!!! I have been following along quietly thru the entire thing.

I am sold on this stuff now. For $20 why not add it to a fat-loss stack?!?!?! Too bad my fat arse wont be cutting til sometime in september but whatever.....maybe by that time they'll have a 2.0 version to go along with my new NeoVar cough* which I havent received yet*cough
:D
Thanks man, yeah for $20 it's hard to beat.

How's things going on your end. You still interested in Boone.