Bludevil's Cut with Lipo-PM (Sponsored)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice final review! I'm glad to hear the results were pretty good. I too am looking for something without stimulants. I just don't like the way they make me feel and I try to keep things are simple and natural as possible.
Ok, I'm sold :)
Thanks for stopping in Ninja. I'm with you regarding the stim'd out feeling. It's just not for me. I start having heart palpitations, and then I get nervous and start thinking all crazy stuff, which only makes the matters worse. I've finally weened myself off of stims and caffeine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

Before giving stats and opinions, I'll say that my diet has been consistent throughout my run. Mon - Fri has been very strict with 1 or 2 cheat meals on Sat/Sun. Basically my cheat meals consisted of big bowls of whole wheat cereal with fruit on top.

Also would like to note that during the 1st 2 weeks of Lipo PM, I was running it solo, but the last 2 weeks I've added bulk forskolin.

31 day run statitics
Before stats
Weight - 188.6lbs
BF% (Tanita scale) - 11.7

After stats
Weight - 182.4
BF% (Tanita scale) - 10.8

Difference
Weight - 6.2lbs
BF% - 0.9%

Sleep 7.5/10 - I thought the first 7-10 days was really good for sleep. I really had nice, deep sleeps with a lot of REM dreams. But the last 7 - 10 days, the deep sleep effect has seemed to diminish some. I still sleep good, but just not getting the crazy dreams I was accustomed to getting from the first 2 weeks.

Fat loss 8.5/10 - I was very pleased with my results. I basically lost 1% BF in 1 month. If you look at my very 1st post, my goal for my Lipo-PM run was to be at 10.7%. So I only missed it by .1%. Given the relatively cheap cost of Lipo-PM, I think it's a must have for cutting stacks.

Other thoughts - One of my main concerns with fat loss supplements or thermogenics in general is the inclusion of stimulants. That's one of things I really like about Lipo-PM, in that it's stim free. In the past while using the ECA stack and other fat loss agents that contained massive amounts of stims, I lost a little more bf% but it raised my blood pressure extremly high and gave me constant headaches. I was then diagnosed with hypertension, which made it that more important to cut out my stimulant intake. So for me, my results are even more impressive because no stimulants were used for this run. For that, I'll give AN huge reps for a quality supplement that delivers. While you won't see massive weight loss, you will see slow/steady progression which was my goal.

I have before/after pictures but my after picture was taken in bad lighting. I went back to take another after pic but my batteries died in my camera. So I'll probably just post my after pic with the bad lighting tonight.

Thanks again Easy and AN for letting me try Lipo-PM. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Awesome, bud! Thanks! :thumbsup: