cutting with LG mmv2

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    11 days left. these lifts are still climbing/holding despite my keto-type diet, which is not normal for me at all. usually no carbs and i gotta drop the weights by a pretty notable amount
    My cycle is over now. I'm on Day 9 of my PCT. I went super low on the carbs also, and was totally astonished at the strength I was able to muster for those workouts. I'll never do another cut without some MMV2!! One of the best new products out right now. Bring on more new Androstanes. I love them!! THE THUNDERGOD

2. tonight:

wide pulldowns: 200x14,8,4 with a hold on the last one
    Iso Row: 320x10,6,4
    Lat Pushdown:140x12,8,5
    Reverse pec deck:140x14,10,7
    DB shrugs:115sx12,8,5
    Incline Curls:35sx13,7,5
    Hammer Curls: dropset down the rack from 60s-30s
    Wrist/forearm curls

Then stretching followed by 30 min on the elliptical
    •   

3. tonight's workout was legs-

squats: 275x20
    DB Step Ups: 50sx8 for 3 sets
    Seated Calf Raise:135x12, 180x10,225x6, 180x8, 135x8
    Leg Extensions: 160x12,8,5

stretch and 30 min cardio. I weighed in today at 261, so down about 26 lbs. from the start and strength is up
  4. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    tonight's workout was legs-

squats: 275x20
    DB Step Ups: 50sx8 for 3 sets
    Seated Calf Raise:135x12, 180x10,225x6, 180x8, 135x8
    Leg Extensions: 160x12,8,5

stretch and 30 min cardio. I weighed in today at 261, so down about 26 lbs. from the start and strength is up
    Congratulations man! That's truly awesome results. Way to go Bro! I'm so happy for you man. 26 lbs.?! I only lost 5 pounds off this cycle, and was still glad. I didn't want to lose too much, too fast, and sacrifice muscle mass along with the bodyfat. Slow loss is better for me. I'm 260 now and will keep slowly cutting until I'm around 235 or so. Way to go Warnerve!! THE THUNDERGOD

5. hammer curls with 60s? geez. I think i'd blow out an elbow trying to do that
    •   

6. yeah, i am down 26 lbs since starting MMV2 and 33 lbs. since the start of my cut 8 weeks ago, the weight loss is kinda distorted though by 2 weeks of gorging before my cut and my keto diet now, which leaves me low on glycogen. nonetheless, I have never maintained/gained strength on a cut so well on anything with so few sides other than test, which is obviously illegal

7. today:

Reverse grip pulldowns:200x12,8,3 with a hold
    BB bent over row:205x10,7,3
    Lat Pushdown:140x14,8,4
    DB Shrugs:120sx10,6,3
    Incline Curls:35sx12,8,4
    Curlsrop set-50s,45s,40s,35s,30sx6
    Forearm curls

Stretch and 20 min on elliptical

Still very pleased with how strength is staying, still haven't had any real notable sides other than occasional acne. Don't have much MMV2 left, will be starting PCT with psarm, formadrol and leanxtreme v2 while i continue to cut

8. update: i have been off for 3 days now. didn't seem to see much suppression, but am running formadrol at 4/3/2 til it runs out for PCT, along with psarm at 4 a day. I have been exhausted and extremely lethargic the last few days, which I believe is from going too low in carbs. My final weight was 258, which is down 21 pounds from my starting weight, with pretty much all my lifts staying the same or better. I will post some after pics up and stuff later this week too, along with an update on whether or not my strength stays. All in all I am very pleased with this stuff, especially considering how low in sides it is. I would definitely recommend this on a cut, stacked with something wet for a bulk, or for someone training for strength, especially if you have to stay in a weight class

I do seem to be seeing an increase in libido already despite being so early into PCT, although this may be in my head

9. Good update, I'm looking forward to getting my MMV2 to add to my cut.

Keep us posted on how the remainder of your PCT goes.

10. War, just found this on google...What did you notice about the insomnia? I'm having real bad sleep issues, and I just started MMv2 on Saturday. I've been doing it 4 in am(prewo)/3 in pm (late-afternoon) and haven't been able to sleep a wink. I am planning on dropping it, but if you can give me some insight, I'll consider continuing with it. Maybe just dose in the morning and none in the afternoon?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    War, just found this on google...What did you notice about the insomnia? I'm having real bad sleep issues, and I just started MMv2 on Saturday. I've been doing it 4 in am(prewo)/3 in pm (late-afternoon) and haven't been able to sleep a wink. I am planning on dropping it, but if you can give me some insight, I'll consider continuing with it. Maybe just dose in the morning and none in the afternoon?
    Don't dose in the afternoon, the Yohimbine will keep you up.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    War, just found this on google...What did you notice about the insomnia? I'm having real bad sleep issues, and I just started MMv2 on Saturday. I've been doing it 4 in am(prewo)/3 in pm (late-afternoon) and haven't been able to sleep a wink. I am planning on dropping it, but if you can give me some insight, I'll consider continuing with it. Maybe just dose in the morning and none in the afternoon?
    damn, irish 7 ed and still on first week? try 3/2 for 3-4 days, might help to ease into it a little. i was 240 first time i did mmv2 and never went above 6ed. btw current weight 207, and cut as hell for 50 years old.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Don't dose in the afternoon, the Yohimbine will keep you up.
    It can't be the Y. I've taken T-911 in afternoons and had no issue. 3mg of Y in each tablet of that. I think it's the hormone itself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. mmv2 pct?
    By getbigbyjune in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 11:39 AM
  2. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:30 PM
  3. MMV2 & Cutting supp?
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 06:09 PM