cutting with LG mmv2

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody! I was lucky enough to be chosen by LG to run a log of MMV2, and am currently leaning towards 3 a day for 60 days. I am currently in a contest at my gym to see who can lose the most BF% in a 12 week span. I used the two weeks before the contest to eat as bad as possible before the contest to add a little extra fat, but it worked a little too well, lol. I went from 268-294 in 15 days :(

I am using MMV2 to help cut, and also to try to retain as much strength and size as possible.

right now I am
6"3
22% BF% (as of 2 weeks ago at 294)
my goal is to be 250-260 at ~15% ten weeks from now. I realize this is ambitious, but I think I can at least get close, as my schedule is pretty flexible right now and I am very motivated. My diet plan is as follows:

weeks 1-4: 150-200C/350P/175F
weeks 4-8: 100C/350P/175F
Weeks 8-12: ~50C/350P/175F

I am also restricting my carbs a good bit on my off days.

I'll include my workouts in this log pretty much every time I go to the gym. my basic setup is this:

Monday:Chest, shoulders, Tris 2 exercises each, rest pause sets

Tuesday: Back, biceps, traps 2 exercises each, rest pause sets. I have also recently added in leg press on tuesdays in a pyramid type dropset at the end of my workout to make up for slacking on legs my first 2 years of training or so.

Thursday: Strength day- usually rack deads, bench, standing military press, heavy shrugs, possibly cleans in 4 sets of 3-5

Saturday: Legs

I also throw in some core work 2-3 days a week, not that you could really tell at my current level of BF. I am going to be doing cardio 5-6 times a week, usually after workouts or first thing in the AM on my off days.

Other supps currently: Multi/Vit. C/Vit. E, fish oil, NP green Tea, primaforce liquid sesamin, core abc/creatine, and lipidfx, which is mainly TTA for those who aren't familiar. All of the aforementioned except lipidfx are pretty much staples for me.

I have used 1t/4ad trans back in the day with m1t/mdht, superdrol, and max lmg/pheraplex, along with two trips to the dark side. kinda depressing to read how much of that i've taken and see where I am at now:rant:, which is why I've adopted a new approach with an emphasis on diet/training and paying much more attention to the cost/benefit ratio of what I put in my body, which is why I like the new formulations that eric from LG is putting out.

I will put up pictures sometime this week, my regular computer crashed last week and I am getting it fixed tomorrow hopefully, but for now I am posting on my old laptop with only 1/3 of a visible screen due to dropping it a long time ago. So be sure to follow along, once my computer is back in full force, my updates will be much longer and in depth :cheers:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in as well! Good luck brosif!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping to loose around the same %, but for me its less poundage

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
alright, so here's the rundown for my workout today:

today was kinda disappointing, my ipod was connected to my computer when it crashed the other day and it is now dead and songless :( for some reason, I have a hard time getting my full intensity and concentration going without it, but I made it work. here was the workout, all these exercises are done rest pause with about 10-15 seconds between each new "set"(except db bench), and anywhere from 3-5 min between each exercise. since i train heavy for strength on thursdays, i place an emphasis on doing relatively controlled reps on both the positive and negative

db Bench: 115s x 12, 9, 5. i take about 30 seconds between each for this exercise, as it is exhausting setting these down and picking them back up each time. there's gotta be a better way, but i prefer working out alone on my restpause days and also prefer dbs for the feel and contraction

smith shoulder press: 180 (+machine) x 13, 8, 4. I know people generally don't like the smith, but I really like it for my style of training, and don't really get any joint issues from it. i have no clue how much it weighs without any plates on it though

smith incline press: 180 (+machine)x 14, 10, 5. again, I really like the smith for the incline. it allows me to go slow and controlled, yet I can still go relatively heavy after the first few heavy exercises.

overhead db tri extension, one hand: 40sx 15, 10, 6. to keep the pace and intensity of my workouts up, I usually do these with one hand then immediately switch to the other right after.

leaning forward db laterals: 50sx 10, 8, 6. I dunno what these are actually called, but you probably know what I am talking about. I switch back and forth week to week between this and seated db side laterals.

rope pushdown- 130x 14, 10, 6.

after all this, I do about 5-10 min worth of stretching, usually the DC recommended stretches and some stuff for my right rotator cuff, thats been slightly nagging for a few years. I then proceded to do 30 min of treadmill, 3.6 mph at the 7.0 incline. I will switch back and forth between this, elliptical, possibly some jump rope, etc

my meals for the day were slightly slacking, as I took a 5 hour or so nap in the afternoon because I had to get up early this morning to finish a project that was due for my class this morning.it looked like this:

meal 1: 40 grams whey in milk with a scoop of pb and post bran flakes

meal 2: egg beaters omelette (sp?) with tomato, red peppers, and turkey

meal 3 (prewo): muscle milk with a scoop of natty pb. i realize most people either hate muscle milk or use it pre bed, but i actually like using it prewo, as i hate working out on an empty stomach and also hate working out while full, so...conundrum. as i cut calories further in, this will probably switch to whey and coconut oil

I fill up a 32 oz bottle with 2 scoops core abc, creatine, and some extra taurine for cramping and drink that during my workout, and fill it up repeatedly. I will probably be adding in a scoop of cold fusion prewo later on.
This was followed by 40g whey again in milk on the way home.

meal 4: approx 3/4 lb. lean beef with minimal sloppy joe sauce for flavor, wrapped up in two flatout wraps. I really like these wraps as they are around 17 g carbs with 8 being fiber, I try to keep fiber at around 50 g a day

meal 5: 3 grilled chicken breasts

meal 6 will be before bed, 40 gr whey again with natty pb

as i said before, i usually get in another whole food meal and my first meal is usually whole food as well, I don't like relying on shakes so much as it leaves me hungry and I am very susceptible to late night binging, which is part of why I have consistently had a decent amount of bodyfat. so far I have been doing a good job of not doing that for the last few weeks...hope I can keep it up. only thing to really add to this is i am at about a gallon and a half or so of water a day, and increase this a little any time i start to feel cramping from the lipidfx. I was originally going to go with lipidfx for 8-10 weeks, but TTA just sucks the life out of me and makes me sore, so I will do 40 days and then probably work in thyrotabs, again using the MMV2 to help retain size and strength. I have a tendency to lose strength any time I cut calories, so I think I can give MMV2 a good test. So far, I have only noticed a little trouble sleeping before bed last night because I made the mistake of taking it immediately pre-bed, along with some increased erections. Considering this is only the 2nd day, id imagine this is either the yohimbine or placebo. Will update again tomorrow after my workout, and thanks to everybody who is following along!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
had a very good workout today, back and bis with leg press at the end

shoulder width reverse grip pulldowns: 180x12, 9, 5. These are performed with a hold for a second or so at the bottom

iso row- 135 per side x 10,8,6. i do this with both arms at once, i know a lotta people do 1 at a time

reverse flye machine/pec deck: 120x 15,10,6.

Behind the back BB shrugs: 225x12, 8,5.

Standing DB curls: 45sx10,8,6.

incline curls: 30sx12, 10, 6.

I then did the leg press in a pyramid style, starting at 2 plates a side and working up to 7 and then back down to 4 plates a side in sets of 6. I hit legs again on saturday as well

this was followed by stretching and 20 min on the elliptical.

I am still sweating even after showering and eating my pwo meal, although it was hotter in the gym than normal today

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any noted aggression at all?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Any noted aggression at all?
yeah, i did feel a little more intense at the gym, which is very nice for me. good thing you brought that up, as I usually like to take stims preworkout or ritalin, and took neither today, just 2 lipidfx, one cap of MMV2, and a green tea. hopefully the aggression continues, I can use all the strength I can get!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
just a quick update- Yesterday was my off day, no lifting or cardio. kept carbs to a minimum and protein high. I am still noticing some moderate, clean stimulation from the MMV2, but am not having any trouble sleeping. I will be heading to the gym soon, and update again tonight with my workout.

As a side note, I got a package in the mail today with another MMV2, a Receptor, a Psarm, and a formadrol!! very pleased, thank you very much LG. I think I am going to do a bottle at 3 a day and a bottle at 4 a day. I will probably incorporate the receptor in a week or so, so it's midcycle, unless LG thinks it'd be better to start it now

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
definitely felt MMV2 kick in tonight at the gym! tonight I did my low rep/strength workout, and it went like this

Bench: 275x5, 295x5, 315x3 most I had gotten 315 recently was 2. my all time max was 5, which was on aas before around the same weight I am now

Rack DLs: 315x5, 405x5, 495x3 (ties personal best), 545x1 (most I have ever attempted), 315x5

Yeah, 495x3 is my all time best, which i did about a month ago before i started cutting back the cals. I had never gone above 495 before, but I felt good tonight so I went for it :) I really need some work on this exercise compared to my weight, but I have only really been doing it for less than 3 months.

Power Shrug: 315x6, 335x6,335x5 these aren't anything special, they are basically just shrugs performed fast to help with pulling upwards some. I usually don't go above 315, but 335 felt good tonight

Standing Military press: 185x4,185x4, 185x3 I am really not sure why I suck so bad at this lift. Maybe it's because it's at the end of my workout, or maybe because I have a nagging slight shoulder pain, I dunno. But nonetheless, this weight is up from the last few weeks

So basically, I got good aggression/intensity from this stuff tonight, and very pleased. Only noticeable side was a slight, bearable headache, but I get this a lot when I go really heavy anyways because I tend to not breathe enough. I played around with some of the old school PHs before I prob should have, but I did get a good grasp of some of their effects. I would rank it like this:

Avant Labs In-Rage
M5AA/MMV2 about the same
MDHT

Note, this is strictly in terms of noted aggression, and mainly from my experience tonight. I will review this more as time goes on. The real test is in 6 weeks or so when my carbs are uber-low!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
didn't feel well today, so I took the day off. couldn't eat much either :(

hoping I will be ready to go for legs tomorrow

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm late as Hela, but subbed nevertheless Bro. I'm behind you all the way on this thing friend. Any questions, quips, or quotes just drop by my log "MMV2=Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All Log"!! You're gonna love this stuff man. I'm starting day 9 and getting ready to hit back and biceps. Check out my log after I update in a couple of hours. The best of luck to you friend!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
ok, here is my workout for yesterday. I did legs, but kept the reps low on squats because my back was still a little sore from thursdays workout, and my form can tend to get a liittle ugly towards the end of sets. here's how it went:

squats: 315x5, 365x5, 405x3, 315x5

Seated calf raises:90x12, 115x12, 135x10, 1160x8, 180x8, 135x8, 115x 8, static hold for 30 seconds with 90 lbs.
I supersetted the calf raises with DB step ups, 50 lb Dumbbells x 3 sets of 8 with each leg

Leg Extensions: 90x10, 115x10, 135x10, 160x6, 135x6, static hold for 20 seconds with 115
I usually do straight legged deads, but as I mentioned before, my back was already sore from thursday

I followed this up with about 5 minutes of stretching, then did 20 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5 mph with a 5.0 incline

As I said before, the aggression from MMV2 is allowing me to get in an intense workout without stims, which is very nice, as I often have a hard time focusing in the gym

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad ur likin it bro! Yea the aggression is AMAZING!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, like i said, in my experience so far it's tied with m5aa and only behind avant labs in-rage, which was outright incredible in itself but didn't really do anything for body comp. hopefully it'll get even better when I throw in some receptor

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, like i said, in my experience so far it's tied with m5aa and only behind avant labs in-rage, which was outright incredible in itself but didn't really do anything for body comp. hopefully it'll get even better when I throw in some receptor
Definately bro. Stuff is good stuff and completely legal! Hard to beleive eh?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
here's a picture I took yesterday after my workout. I will put up a few more after my workout tomorrow from different angles, so you can get a good gauge of my progress in body comp along with lifts. as you can see, got a lot of fat to lose :(

Attachments

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
to update, I just added in receptor today as well. will update tonight after my push workout

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, here was tonight's workout.

db bench: 115sx15, 9, 3
Smith Shoulder press: 180x11, 8, 4

I have switched from smith incline to hammer incline for my 2nd chest exercise. I like hammer better for the feel and it is also a better fit for my training style

Hammer incline: 230x 12, 8, 3 with a 20 second hold on the last rep

Db overhead Tri extension: 40x 15, 12, 6

seated DB lateral: 25sx 15, 12, 8

Tricep Pulldown: dropset from 50 lbs. down to 20 lbs.

I also finished with pushups to failure, which after this workout was only 21, lol

Capped it off with stretching and then half hour on the treadmill, 30 mins at 7.0 incline, 3.6 mph

haven't used any stims preworkout in a week now, which is not usual for me

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright guys, here was tonight's workout.

db bench: 115sx15, 9, 3
Smith Shoulder press: 180x11, 8, 4

I have switched from smith incline to hammer incline for my 2nd chest exercise. I like hammer better for the feel and it is also a better fit for my training style

Hammer incline: 230x 12, 8, 3 with a 20 second hold on the last rep

Db overhead Tri extension: 40x 15, 12, 6

seated DB lateral: 25sx 15, 12, 8

Tricep Pulldown: dropset from 50 lbs. down to 20 lbs.

I also finished with pushups to failure, which after this workout was only 21, lol

Capped it off with stretching and then half hour on the treadmill, 30 mins at 7.0 incline, 3.6 mph

haven't used any stims preworkout in a week now, which is not usual for me
Hey Bro!! Great workout man. You're a pretty strong cat Warnerve. DB benches:115's for 15 reps is great. I just recently put up 100's on a steep incline for 21 reps!! It was an all-time best. And I'm 2 months from turning 44 now!! Your Receptor will kick in a few days from now and it WILL make a difference. I'm really glad LG sent that with the MMV2. I know I'm liking this ride so far. Aggression, strength, and focus are growing all the time!!:head:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bro!! Great workout man. You're a pretty strong cat Warnerve. DB benches:115's for 15 reps is great. I just recently put up 100's on a steep incline for 21 reps!! It was an all-time best. And I'm 2 months from turning 44 now!! Your Receptor will kick in a few days from now and it WILL make a difference. I'm really glad LG sent that with the MMV2. I know I'm liking this ride so far. Aggression, strength, and focus are growing all the time!!:head:
yeah, I am pretty impressed so far, and I just started my 2nd week, when I use these products they usually really get going in the 2nd or 3rd week :head:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
update: did 45 min of cardio in the AM yesterday

went to workout tonight, did my warm up sets on my rack deadlifts and started feeling kinda dizzy and lightheaded. tried to switch to my military press to see if it would get any better...didn't work. I don't know what was wrong with me tonight, I have never had a problem getting going once im in the gym. I had a pretty open schedule today and I slept a good 10-11 hours, which I haven't done in awhile, I think it was from that. Gonna get to bed early tonight and get up early and get a good workout in, and then have my scheduled cheat meal post workout...very happy, haven't had one in 3 or 4 weeks :(

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
alright, i have had insomnia the last few days, but I still managed to get in a great workout this morning. here's how it went:

bench: 275x6, 295x6, 315x3, 325x1

Rack Deads: 405x5, 495x5, 515x2, 455x5

Power Shrugs: 315x6, 315x6, 315x6

Standing Military: 185x5, 185x4, 175x5

Followed this up with 30 min cardio on the elliptical and did the sit up machine in between sets, I have been slacking on my core work lately. Does anyone else ever notice that sit up/crunch machines where you sit down tend to get used as chairs by old people?

Followed this up with my scheduled cheat meal, went to golden corral with a couple friends. Proceded to throw it back up when I got back home :( Nonetheless, I figured I would have a cheat meal as my carbs are being cut from 200 down to 100 for the next month starting tomorrow. I am only down about 12 lbs. so far (although I am holding water from the TTA), so hopefully cutting it back will help speed things up

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
to anyone that has used or is using this stuff, have you noticed any sides? I have been getting a few nosebleeds the last few days and I dunno if it's from the MMV2 or just because allergy season has started. I have gotten nosebleeds from BP increase from PHs before. It seemed to start a few days after I added in receptor

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
to anyone that has used or is using this stuff, have you noticed any sides? I have been getting a few nosebleeds the last few days and I dunno if it's from the MMV2 or just because allergy season has started. I have gotten nosebleeds from BP increase from PHs before. It seemed to start a few days after I added in receptor
I feel like i am getting some minor backpumps.I don't even have the receptor so its not that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, haven't noticed anything, haven't checked my bp in a couple weeks tho. i'll check tomorrow

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked my blood pressure just last week. And it was AFTER a 30 minute walk. It was 132 over 77!!! That's really good for my age and size. 43 years old and 265 lbs. So, I don't think it's the MMV2. But keep a close check on your BP dude!! Be safe!!:wave: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
front loading hawthorne berries works good for keeping bp at normal range while on cycle, probably to late to start now, but something to think about next time.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the replies guys. My high BP symptoms only lasted a few days, so I dunno if it was stress or what. Been sleeping fine the last few nights and no more nosebleeds (despite some picking). I have upped it to 2 MMV2 first thing in the AM and 2 more preworkout, this is making it easier for me to sleep at night. I did cardio in the AM yesterday and legs today, here's how it went:

Squats: 315x5, 365x5, 405x5, 315x5

I have been kinda stagnant on squats lately, so I will probably switch to a 20 rep set next week and go up 10 lbs. every week.

Straight legged deads: I do these as a drop set, with 4 25 lbers on each side and take one off after each set of 8

Standing smith calf raises: did a bunch of sets of these from 90 lbs. up to 270

DB Step ups: 50 lbs. x 8 for 3 sets

then stretching

finished this with 20 min of cardio on the treadmill, with 3.5 minutes of 3.5 mph at a 5.0 incline and then 1.5 minutes of 6.5 mph at 0 incline. gonna add this in some postworkout

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for all the replies guys. My high BP symptoms only lasted a few days, so I dunno if it was stress or what. Been sleeping fine the last few nights and no more nosebleeds (despite some picking). I have upped it to 2 MMV2 first thing in the AM and 2 more preworkout, this is making it easier for me to sleep at night. I did cardio in the AM yesterday and legs today, here's how it went:

I have been kinda stagnant on squats lately, so I will probably switch to a 20 rep set next week and go up 10 lbs. every week.

Straight legged deads: I do these as a drop set, with 4 25 lbers on each side and take one off after each set of 8

then stretching

finished this with 20 min of cardio on the treadmill, with 3.5 minutes of 3.5 mph at a 5.0 incline and then 1.5 minutes of 6.5 mph at 0 incline. gonna add this in some postworkout
glad to see you are better...:cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to regularize my cardio, get into some pattern of what days I do it, and do it consistently

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I was in a hurry today to get my workout in before work, so I went drop sets on everything except DB press

DB press: 120s x 14, 7, 3
Smith Shoulder Press: 190x6, 170x8, 160x8
Hammer Incline: 240x8, 190x8, 140x8
Overhead Tricep extension: 45sx8, 40sx8, 35sx8, 30sx8
Leaning side lateral: 50sx10, 45sx10, 40sx10, 35sx10, 30sx10
Rope Pushdown: 130x8, 120x8, 110x7, 100x6, 90x5, 80x5

Then stretched. No cardio today since I was in a hurry, today was the first day in about 6 days when I didn't do it. i haven't weighed myself lately, i will tomorrow. In about a week and a half I am going to be off the TTA, so that should make me lose another 5-10 lbs. of water. I believe I will also be getting my bodyfat measured again in the next couple weeks. still no more of the high BP symptoms, so I really don't think it was anything I am taking, so the only sides I am really seeing is occasional acne, which I get once in awhile anyways. Strength is climbing still with carbs down, which has never happened for me before.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur Warnerve, I also have never been able to remain so strong, while dieting so strictly. My carbs are way low right now. Yet, I feel strong and energetic. MMV2 rocks!!:head:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I concur Warnerve, I also have never been able to remain so strong, while dieting so strictly. My carbs are way low right now. Yet, I feel strong and energetic. MMV2 rocks!!:head:
Yeah i have noticed this effect too.during the week the only time I eat carbs is after workout. Even with this lack of carbs I still am strong and not as tired as I should be.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am feeling good, and below 10mm on the bodyfat calipers! not the most impressive thing in some ways (means about 13-14%) but at the beginning of this log at about the same weight (within a lb) I was calipering in the 11-12mm (15-16%)range

Definitely enjoying the mmv2!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am feeling good, and below 10mm on the bodyfat calipers! not the most impressive thing in some ways (means about 13-14%) but at the beginning of this log at about the same weight (within a lb) I was calipering in the 11-12 range

Definitely enjoying the mmv2!
So you have gained fat?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, I should have said "i'm now calipering at 9-10mm, was calipering at 11-12 mm. So now i'm at 13-14% where I started at 15% at the same bodyweight"

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, I should have said "i'm now calipering at 9-10mm, was calipering at 11-12 mm. So now i'm at 13-14% where I started at 15% at the same bodyweight"
Way to go there Easy!! That's a BIG difference. I've got veins blowed up bigger than I've seen them in over 7 years now. The biceps "rope" is bulging even when at rest! It's cool as fokk!! Way to go all you guys. hman, Warnerve you guys are rocking now!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
this is great to hear, like i said at the beginning, I am trying to cut as much as I can. any strength I gain is just a bonus! I am very pleased with how it's gone so far, and I still have probably 30 days or more left :bow28: I came in at 272 today, so I am still losing a little weight. I am at about 100 grams of carbs a day now, with 175 grams of fat and about 350-400 protein, gonna cut the carbs down to about 40 grams of carbs in my core abc during my workout only in a week. do you guys think it'd be better for cutting to use something slow digesting, i.e. supercarb? I have some waxy maize, I know it's fast digesting, I have just heard conflicting stories on how much bodyfat it's gonna make me store if I am drinking it during my workout only

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
and here was today's workout:

Reverse grip shoulder width pulldown: 200x 10, 7, 4
BB Bent over row: 185x10, 185x6, 135x 10, 135x5
Lat Pushdown: 130x 15, 9, 5
DB Curls: 45sx10, 5, 40sx9, 6, 35sx10, 5, 30sx10 all in one giant set. This was followed by 20 minutes of cardio in 3.5 minutes slow/1.5 minutes fast intervals

My meals have stayed pretty much the same as of late, usually 8-10 drumsticks, one serving of red meat, and either an omelet or fish, along with approx. 1/3 of a jar of natural pb. I also go through about 1/3-1/2 a gallon of milk a day. my carbs are usually apples, greenbeans, and wheat bread/wraps

Also, thanks to the guys who have been following along, I know my updates are really long and I tend to ramble

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think if all you are taking in is 40g all at once, then the difference between sugar and wild rice is minimal. Its when you are taking in 300g a day spread thru the day that it matters

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

then stretching

I take 2 of my 3 doses with food and the last one is in the evening and I sleep like a baby. If you take your last dose on an empty stomach, then you are going to be feeling the Yohimbine a little and that can prevent you from sleeping. Taking with food will help with the absobtion of the hormone.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 of my 3 doses with food and the last one is in the evening and I sleep like a baby. If you take your last dose on an empty stomach, then you are going to be feeling the Yohimbine a little and that can prevent you from sleeping. Taking with food will help with the absobtion of the hormone.
very good info, thanks man.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, sorry I have not updated for a few days, I have had a busy/stressful weekend, my car broke down so I am looking for a new one and my girlfriend and I also picked up a new puppy this weekend, in addition to going out last night for her best friend's birthday :yawn:

my lifts were down a little due to all this, as I haven't had a good full night's rest in a few days. here's how it went today:

Bench: 275x6; 295x6; 315x4, 315x2
Rack Deads: 405x5; 495x3, 495x3, 455x4
Military: 185x5, 185x4, 175x5, 175x5
Power Shrugs: 315x6 for 3 sets

so this workout wasn't terrible by my standards, i just didn't have much improvement like I have had in the last few weeks. however, I am also keeping the carbs/cals down. libido is definitely up from the MMV2, and haven't had any problems sleeping since the beginning. It's very hard for me to tell what the receptor is doing, as I have never run MMV2 before.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good log so far broham! Im thinkin the general concensus of MMV2 is pretty badass!!