The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the only time I ever had reasonably visible abs was the last half of senior year of high school, and partway into the next year. I dieted down pretty thin (but wasn't working out or even exercising significantly) but sure didn't have a 6 pack. 22 years later having gone from fat as all hell @ 39, I want to see abs. I've lost 60 scale pounds over the last 15 months, and probably added close to 30lbs of muscle. I want to see abs before my 3rd child is born sometime at the end of april...

Enter MMv2.
Methyl Masterdrol V2 Androstane Ester (DSHEA compliant prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androstanediol (prohormone) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3a/3bHSD) = Stanolone (ACTIVE STEROID)
The science is all sound on MMv2, and with a little luck, it will be exactly what I need to push me over the edge of abs.

I'll fill in the measurements tomorrow, as the priors were first thing in the morning.

Starting stats
Weight 186
Chest 42
Shoulders 48
L Bicep 14 3/4
R Bicep 14
L forearm 11 3/4
R forearm 11 3/4
L calf 15 1/4
R calf 15
waist where I wear pants 35 3/4
@ belly button 35 3/4

Blood pressure 120/72 (lower than my 11 year old daughter)
Resting pulse 55
waking temp average 95.6

Bodyfat estimate = 15%

I'll also take current pictures, my last set was a good bit ago (poundswise, it was just a bit over a month in time, but I think 17lbs) and its a pretty significant change.

My other supplementation will be
BCAAs
Neovar
RPM
Fish oil
Udos 3/6/9
Lipotrophin AM
Lipotrophin PM

I may also add DCP, and I-GH-1 or IGF-2.

Diet is currently a relative of the velocity diet. I say relative because a significant fraction of my food is solid, rather than all shake. But i'm sticking to basically the macros and the caloric levels of the velocity diet - so 190+g of protein, 1100-1300ish cal on non workout days, 1400-1600ish on workout days because of the postworkout drink. I'm not being 100% anal about measuring and counting precise calories, I know i'm within those margins as i mostly am using pre-packed frozen single serve size meats + fish.

Workout routine is horrifying. thats the best I can come up with for it. I decided to go with a full body workout centered around 20 rep squats. I'm not doing breathing squats, so what i'm shooting at is my 20rm for them. I may try the breathing squats, not sure yet. The rest of the exercises I will be rotating week to week. This past week was 2 exercises per major body part, one each for bis/tris, 1 set for each exercise for 20 reps or as close as I could get. Next week will be the same number of exercises, but 2 sets of 12-15 for each exercise other than squats, which will stay at 20 the whole time. The following week will be the same but with 3 sets of 6-8 reps per exercise, and the week after will be back to single sets of 20. I'm varying most of the exercises between the 3 workouts a week, wide grip pulldowns every time, db flies every time. The weights i'll be showing look ridiculously low, but this is on a leverage machine and I don't know the weights of the arms. The squat one feels like its in the 50-60lb area empty, the bench press one around 55-65, the pulldown around 40-50. But i'm just guessing. So i'll just be tracking weights vs my existing weights.

Cardio, well, I hate cardio, but who doesn't? I'll be shooting for at least 30 minutes of HIIT at least 2 days a week. cardio days i'll also do ab work, I may throw in random ab work other days. I also may do pushups, walkouts, pullups, chinups and other bodyweight work on off days.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What's your end goal for BF % ?

10% ? or lower ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I have to see how 10% looks to say if I need to go lower. If I have solidly visible all the time 2-4pack, and the outlines of the rest are there, i'll be happy

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
subbed, in before the lock, getting the popcorn, banned, repped, waiting on the drama to start.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
subbed, Easy what are you planning for a PCT?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'm going to do rebound reloaded, drive and post cycle support. seems like it would be a nice combo. maybe hyperdrol x2 instead of rebound reloaded.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In like Flinn brotha man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be good. Get swole Easy!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Easy you live in tampa? I was born and raised in palm harbor and I am moving back there in july. Small world

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck Easy, subbbbbeeeedddd!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, theres a bunch of AM'ers who are around. 3clipseGT is in St Pete, Trauma1 was in new tampa near me, moved out of state but is returning, plus some others. I'm in new tampa, north of pebble creek, south of meadowpoint.

I end up driving thru palm harbor a couple times a month, my parents live in tarpon springs right outside of howard park.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Cool, theres a bunch of AM'ers who are around. 3clipseGT is in St Pete, Trauma1 was in new tampa near me, moved out of state but is returning, plus some others. I'm in new tampa, north of pebble creek, south of meadowpoint.

I end up driving thru palm harbor a couple times a month, my parents live in tarpon springs right outside of howard park.
Thats funny We will have to have a tampa convention lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah and metroba is in orlando still right?

I'm doing a demo at the Vitamin Shoppe in lakeland tomorrow BTW. they are having a big event, giveaways, Hugo Rivera will be there

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah and metroba is in orlando still right?

I'm doing a demo at the Vitamin Shoppe in lakeland tomorrow BTW. they are having a big event, giveaways, Hugo Rivera will be there
Interesting! and yes Im still in O-town

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I think i'm going to do rebound reloaded, drive and post cycle support. seems like it would be a nice combo. maybe hyperdrol x2 instead of rebound reloaded.

Isn't this a Superdrol clone?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait to see this my interest peaked in this product

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Hit it hard Easy, I think you'll like the results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its bound to be placebo effect, but I did some quick pushups, and curls (today is an off day) and got a nice pump fast. well, that plus i'm still sore from yesterday :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its bound to be placebo effect, but I did some quick pushups, and curls (today is an off day) and got a nice pump fast. well, that plus i'm still sore from yesterday :)
I myself noticed a bigger pump on the first day. The patent pending metabolism concoction in the product help it convert better therefor getting more into your system quicker. So this could very well be the compound, ull know by tomorrow and the third day is when it kicked in fully for me. Aggression, strength, etc.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
typically good androgens can kick in REAL fast.

By day 3 M-trn was going full bore for me. I wouldnt doubt it one bit if your already noticing effects. Should be great for your goals Easy. Excited to see how it treats you..

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
no abs no care

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I myself noticed a bigger pump on the first day. The patent pending metabolism concoction in the product help it convert better therefor getting more into your system quicker. So this could very well be the compound, ull know by tomorrow and the third day is when it kicked in fully for me. Aggression, strength, etc.
I'm within a few days now of starting a cycle of MMV2. I see where it says rapid-release version. How long before my workout should I take them? I'll be doing 6 caps a day (I'm 6'3 and 265 lbs.) instead of 3. I'm gonna pop 3 before my workouts, then space the other 3 out during the rest of the day. Just wondering how long before lifting? When I use MDHT, I take it 1.5 to 2 hours before the workout so it has time to really kick in. What about the MMV2?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I dont know alot about this new one, pretty sure its not "just dhea" though..lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I took mine abut 30 to 45 mins before I trained. Also this is not just DHEA. We have a writeup in our section that it converts to stanolone. We've had amazing feedback on the product and its one of my faves.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
V2 is 5a reduced DHEA, so a prohormone 2 steps away from DHT.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup and we have our patent pending metabolism compex in their to ensure you get more of the active.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One thing, if you are a very experienced PS/PH user, let me send you some Receptor. MMV2 is a good product, but after SDrol, PPlex and a bunch of other cycles, it isn't going to be as significant without receptor. I just did this for ThunderGod, he has taken a bunch of prosteroid cycles, so I am sending him the receptor.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this one of your guys current products??? or a soon to be product??? havnt heard of it before, sounds interesting.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing, if you are a very experienced PS/PH user, let me send you some Receptor. MMV2 is a good product, but after SDrol, PPlex and a bunch of other cycles, it isn't going to be as significant without receptor. I just did this for ThunderGod, he has taken a bunch of prosteroid cycles, so I am sending him the receptor.
And Thundergod appreciates you all the way!! I just started dosing the MMV2 today. I started my log on it today as well. Check it out at "MMV2=Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All log"!! I'll probably receive my Receptor Monday to include along for the ride also. Thanks a million LG!!!:wave:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for this one Easy. Looking forward to seeing how this all works out for ya my friend.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, today was switch of set/rep count, so still 1 set of 20 on squats, but aiming for 12-15 on others, 2 sets

squats 130x20 - I think 135-140 is my real 20rm. i've just been being cautious on raising it
wide grip pulldowns 120x15, 120x15
db rows 46x15, 46x15
decline bb press - 80x15, 80x10
db flies 10x15, 10x15
military press 50x12, 50x10
front raises 10x12, 10x12
standing triceps ext supersetted with ez curls 48x12 - 48x15, 48x10-48x11

that was pretty nice. I could have gone higher on the pulldowns, I couldnt remember what I used last time for the 20 rep count. forgot to do another leg exercise, i'll remember next workout :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck Easy. I know that given your physique, anabolics/androgens have become necessary to maintain.

:rolleyes:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, when you hit 40 and there are women with higher testosterone and lower estrogen than you naturally, its not easy to make significant body comp changes. My other choice is to just go on TRT + arimidex already.

anyhow, here's some pics, they didn't turn out all that well but whatever. Can't quite see that vascularity or definition is up from these. even tho i'm calipering at 15-16%, the pics look higher to me. but the veins on the top of biceps are starting to show too so I have no idea.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Easy. I am going to start a sponsored log here in a couple days as well.:cheers:

How do you like the MMV2 so far? How are you dosing it?