The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck with this product Easy. I'm sure the abs will show soon with your disciplin.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, when you hit 40 and there are women with higher testosterone and lower estrogen than you naturally, its not easy to make significant body comp changes. My other choice is to just go on TRT + arimidex already.

anyhow, here's some pics, they didn't turn out all that well but whatever. Can't quite see that vascularity or definition is up from these. even tho i'm calipering at 15-16%, the pics look higher to me. but the veins on the top of biceps are starting to show too so I have no idea.

I hear ya bro i did not start trying to change till i was 43 and 310lbs i am now 46 and down to 240 but to get that ripped vascular look is tough at this age a ton of hard work if i only started 25 yrs ago argggg but you look good bro keep it up:cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) I was 39 and 245 when I started, 186ish today 14 months later. been a TRT candidate since at least 35 (that was the first time I was tested). It sorta sucks to look back and realize how you wasted the hormones you had

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
C'mon You can get it done! I've never tried any of the LG stuff. But I'm watching to see what it does for you..My Var is almost gone:(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate feeling like i'm placeboing, but I see a little bit of a vascularity difference already. not that it is necessarily what you are looking for christine :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL well when I lean up I have the vascularity. Not sure how much I like it, but its part of the game. I'm looking for low sides, lean gains and endurance and strength.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, almost missed this one easy. Good luck with this buddy!!:cheers: Subdizzled!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kind of feel like i'm getting some endurance gains as well, a little hard to tell for sure. the workout yesterday felt a little different in that regard. I was going to go do some extended cardio today to test that, but got stuck home with the 3 year old. daycare wont take them if they have a fever. was only 101, and came right down with motrin, but still gotta keep her home for the day

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
C'mon You can get it done! I've never tried any of the LG stuff. But I'm watching to see what it does for you..My Var is almost gone:(
Women and roids... no better combo on Earth.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
christine is definitely 1 in a million :) well, wait, if thats true then there are close to 400 like her in the US. hmmmm

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
christine is definitely 1 in a million :) well, wait, if thats true then there are close to 400 like her in the US. hmmmm

I'm sure there are plenty like me out there. But I'm still keeping it on the feminine side. I'm out of there if the male sides try to creep up:)

I'm going to start the pics soon in my log. You reminded me to do that, lol. I hate the before pics because i always feel chunky in them. But i need the motivation to keep me going. Seems that a slight depression over the way I look and the way life is going is creeping in.

How is this stuff as far as energy levels, any lethargy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, the reverse if anything. a boost with each dose :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, the reverse if anything. a boost with each dose :)
I feel the same thing Easy. Almost like limitless energy. Feel almost like I could repeat the workout. Of course, I couldn't, but I "feel" like it! Of course there is some yohimbine in it, so...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but it feels different than just yohimbine. I've got a pile of yohimbine hcl here, and have taken a number of other products with yohimbe extract. i need to go do some cardio after taking 2 together to be sure :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure there are plenty like me out there. But I'm still keeping it on the feminine side. I'm out of there if the male sides try to creep up:)

I'm going to start the pics soon in my log. You reminded me to do that, lol. I hate the before pics because i always feel chunky in them. But i need the motivation to keep me going. Seems that a slight depression over the way I look and the way life is going is creeping in.

Your doing great C dont let it get you down. Ive been having the same problem lately. Just keep truckin on and ull get to where you wanna be! :cheers:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Depression can creep up on you. I think everyone I know (except for one person, my brother) is bothered by the way something about him/her looks.

Sometimes when the intrinsic motivation loses it's flame, I search outside the box for an extrinsic factor. Just for the fact that I'm sponsored by a great company (MST), I can see no way that I will let myself completely fall again.

Plenty of things to look forward to and plenty of things out there to get/stay in shape for.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure, and you are in line to become a first tier sponsored next year too since you got in on the second tier right? that would be completely awesome.

My whole motivation is to look better than the 20 year old guys :) still have a ways to go. but making consistent progress

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Your doing great C dont let it get you down. Ive been having the same problem lately. Just keep truckin on and ull get to where you wanna be! :cheers:
Yeah, I hear you on that. Sometimes all it takes is one bad reflection in the mirror or one engorging cheat meal and I'll stop in my tracks. All ya gotta do is keep moving forth and you'll come to realize that you never took a step back.

I was at Friday's and I had a salad late night (pecan crusted chicken salad w/blue cheese crumbles and dried cranberries) as an 'off meal'... my mind turned onto 'binge' mode... and I ordered an appetizer. I ate some of it and said to myself, "it's one night, I busted my @$$ the entire week," and I continued on my regimen the next day like it never happened.

An object in motion will remain in motion indefinitely until other forces impede upon it. Also keep in mind that there are not just forces trying to stop you, but there are forces right behind you; Forces that are pushing you forward. We are the members of Anabolicminds. I am the Force of Green.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I hear you on that. Sometimes all it takes is one bad reflection in the mirror or one engorging cheat meal and I'll stop in my tracks. All ya gotta do is keep moving forth and you'll come to realize that you never took a step back.

I was at Friday's and I had a salad late night (pecan crusted chicken salad w/blue cheese crumbles and dried cranberries) as an 'off meal'... my mind turned onto 'binge' mode... and I ordered an appetizer. I ate some of it and said to myself, "it's one night, I busted my @$$ the entire week," and I continued on my regimen the next day like it never happened.

An object in motion will remain in motion indefinitely until other forces impede upon it. Also keep in mind that there are not just forces trying to stop you, but there are forces right behind you; Forces that are pushing you forward. We are the members of Anabolicminds. I am the Force of Green.
Intense post!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I would say mmv2 is a significant cardio enhancer. I only stopped cardio tonite because my knees started to hurt. i had plenty of juice left in me to go... I actually hit negative calories for the day during the cardio session, if that gives you an idea, and it was after 7pm... then again that only means around 800 cal burned :)

30 minutes HIIT elliptical with heartrate from 150-180, 20 minutes bike at constant heart rate of 150-160, followed by 3 sets of decline crunches to failure each time.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
well, I would say mmv2 is a significant cardio enhancer. I only stopped cardio tonite because my knees started to hurt. i had plenty of juice left in me to go... I actually hit negative calories for the day during the cardio session, if that gives you an idea, and it was after 7pm... then again that only means around 800 cal burned :)

30 minutes HIIT elliptical with heartrate from 150-180, 20 minutes bike at constant heart rate of 150-160, followed by 3 sets of decline crunches to failure each time.
Pretty insane cardio Easy. Watch it at 180, we don't want you having a heart attack old-timer (jk, haha).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah, thats my normal cardio range, has been for a while. I can maintain a conversation at that point

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
nah, thats my normal cardio range, has been for a while. I can maintain a conversation at that point
Hmmm... not bad Easy. Not bad.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well this mornings workout didn't go exactly as planned. I guess I was still depleted and sorta wiped out from the late evening HIIT.. not going to do high intensity at nite again

squat 140x4-realized I wasn't going to make 20, so stopped, 130x14, 130x12
lying leg curl 60x14, 60x11
wide grip pulldown 150x15, 150x13
db rows 53x15, 53x15
incline press 50x15, 50x13
incline db flies 10x15, 10x15
seated military 50x11, 40x13
lateral db extensions 10x15, 10x14
standing triceps ext supersetted with ez curl 53x10-53x15, 53x9, 53x13

not really all bad, I had hoped for more but just didn't have it in me. given that yesterday net of cardio i only had around a 250 calorie intake (thats not including basal metabolism, just cardio) I guess its not a surprise I didnt' have a lot in me. I only had some ezekiel cereal + milk preworkout, and didn't take RPM so that may have contributed. just forgot the rpm :) wasn't on purpose. still a good workout though.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep on keeping on, Easy. Push harder everyday. Let's show 'em all, we can still get better, as we get older!! Being over 40 doesn't mean sh*t to me. I love it. I feel freaking great!! Unstoppable, immovable, unconquerable!! I turn 44 in a couple of months, and I'm gonna look damn good for some birthday photos, you can count on that. Let's do this EASY!!:hammer:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man youve come so far!! I remember your first log..ahhh Nostalgia. Keep it up Easy!! "woke up quick at about noon just thought that i had to be in Compton soon.." sorry too much RPM.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mkay Easy question for you. I woke up dead dragging tired. I got okay sleep so I doubt thats it. I literally feel like I could go back to bed and not get up for days.

Do you see any benefit in me taking RPM? I have some here but I don't want to add it in unless the benefits are pretty good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its pretty nice, start at a smaller dose to see how it hits you. probably 1 cap, maybe 2. if you want it to hit fast (and hard, and maybe last a little less) you can open 1 cap into a shotglass of water, stir + drink. that kicks in pretty immediately, and way harder.

The mix of ingredients all go together to make it so there is a smaller amount of each in there, but you get an overall nice long lasting stim with a gentler fade out when it goes away rather than a crash

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mkay Easy question for you. I woke up dead dragging tired. I got okay sleep so I doubt thats it. I literally feel like I could go back to bed and not get up for days.

Do you see any benefit in me taking RPM? I have some here but I don't want to add it in unless the benefits are pretty good.
You know its funny you mentioned this, last week i was feeling the same damn way and was getting pretty good sleep still so i couldnt figure it out. Especially saturday, i woke up and struggled the WHOLE day to keep my eyes open.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats the way I feel, super tired, muscles feel jello like and weak. Just want to sleep. Its killing me in training because I don't have the energy to face her so its making me dread the training. Yet I have to go. So I might try a cap of this today.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to butt into your business, but it sounds like you have depression.

Caffeine, naringin, grapeseed, arginine and horny goat weed (RPM) isn't going to cure depression. The worst thing you can do is try and jack what's left of your already depleted neurochemistry to make it through a workout or whatever.

Instead of jacking yourself up on stims, why not try something from 'The Diet Cure' and try 500mg DL-Phenylalanine and 1000mg tyrosine 2 to 3 times throughout the day.

D-Phenylalanine will help with the weakness and soreness by extending the duration of your endorphins.
L-Phenylalanine will convert to PEA and tyrosine and give a natural boost while rebuilding your DA and NE levels.
Tyrosine will absorb on it's own to provide additional DA and NE effects and increase thyroxin for more energy and depression alleviation.

You can also add 50mg to 100mg of 5-HTP at night to increase seratonin levels and 1000 mg of GABA and 500mg taurine for the GABAergic system.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oh and Reset AD is only part of the battle for adrenal fatigue. A lot of people who take Reset AD will for sure experience resensetization from stims and whatnot. Many won't. This is likely due to depleted neurotransmitters from over-use of stims. The Reset AD is still working to rebuild the adrenal glands, but there won't be any noticable effects when your nervous system is literally running on empty as far as nucleus accumbens are concerned from the fact that substances like geranamine, ephedrine, caffeine, generally tear a new @$$hole into the storage vesicles for all the dopamine and norepinephrine to squirt out of.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Matt thinks its because my liver glycogens are low. So he had me drink a Coke to get the high fruculose corn syrup in. Its not depression I have been down that road before. I will look into a few of the things you have brought up though.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
freaking 3 pages!!?!?!?!?!

Sorry i missed this one so far, easy! Kick some AZZ!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and Reset AD is only part of the battle for adrenal fatigue. A lot of people who take Reset AD will for sure experience resensetization from stims and whatnot. Many won't. This is likely due to depleted neurotransmitters from over-use of stims. The Reset AD is still working to rebuild the adrenal glands, but there won't be any noticable effects when your nervous system is literally running on empty as far as nucleus accumbens are concerned from the fact that substances like geranamine, ephedrine, caffeine, generally tear a new @$$hole into the storage vesicles for all the dopamine and norepinephrine to squirt out of.
I haven't used any stims whatsoever in the past 8 months and I have never felt better. I abused the hela out of them in the past. Now I take 1 or 2 (usually2) grams of vitamin C per day, plenty of B-complex, and cycle on and off of DHEA. This has helped me I believe. I feel more energetic now than I can remember.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used any stims whatsoever in the past 8 months and I have never felt better. I abused the hela out of them in the past. Now I take 1 or 2 (usually2) grams of vitamin C per day, plenty of B-complex, and cycle on and off of DHEA. This has helped me I believe. I feel more energetic now than I can remember.
Good stuff Thundergod. I hear DHEA is very good for adrenals, thyroid, and many other things.

I made a custom blend on Trueprotein that I named 'Neuroactive', for it's ability to replenish and sustain every major neurotransmitter (aside from seratonin which is overrated anyhow).

ALCAR - 2g
Taurine - 2g
Tyrosine - 2g
Taurine - 2.5g
DLPA - 500mg
Betain HCL - 1g

How's the log coming along Easy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice lookin formula there. what does that run a pound? is a pound the lowest you can order? I can't recall

so far so good. I see noticeable change in vascularity + definition from biceps to wrists. probably not enough for someone else to notice, but enough that i did.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thats the way I feel, super tired, muscles feel jello like and weak. Just want to sleep. Its killing me in training because I don't have the energy to face her so its making me dread the training. Yet I have to go. So I might try a cap of this today.
Hope you feel better. I have been feeling this way for the past 2-3 weeks it a real drag. I shouldn't feel like this at my age though!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice lookin formula there. what does that run a pound? is a pound the lowest you can order? I can't recall

so far so good. I see noticeable change in vascularity + definition from biceps to wrists. probably not enough for someone else to notice, but enough that i did.
This is the end of day 4 for me EASY. I see the same as well. More veinage in the forearms for sure. Biceps' rope getting fatter. I was flexing in my bedroom mirror this morning (doing a most muscular) and seen veins in my delts and the tops of my pecs. Haven't seen those in 8 years now. The diet plus the MMV2 seem to be getting me there. Good luck the rest of the journey Easy!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Yeah a pound is the lowest amount, however, the cost is only 23 bucks when it's complete with the Citrus Lime premium flavor. Dose it in the morning and in the afternoon or preworkout and maintain optimal neurotransmitter levels.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so about 50 cents a serving, should be around 40-45 servings per container

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
This is the end of day 4 for me EASY. I see the same as well. More veinage in the forearms for sure. Biceps' rope getting fatter. I was flexing in my bedroom mirror this morning (doing a most muscular) and seen veins in my delts and the tops of my pecs. Haven't seen those in 8 years now. The diet plus the MMV2 seem to be getting me there. Good luck the rest of the journey Easy!
What is your diet consisting of TG? just a brief explanation

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
looking good my friend. Im rooting for you. Youve inspired me and always been there to help out when I had a question! your one of the good guys.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
down to 185 today, a new 20 year low :) did 20 minutes on the arctrainer this morning, heart rate in the 170s the whole time. only stopped at 20 minutes because thats all the time I had :) that and with doing full body workouts, i'm trying to let the 1 day between workouts not be too crazy on cardio so that my legs have healing time. damn legs

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your diet consisting of TG? just a brief explanation
I don't want to jack Easy's thread with my info hman85. Come on over to "MMV2=Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All Log" and my diet is explained briefly there!:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely noticing improved vascularity. I still have enough fat its not exactly spectacular, but for instance on the back of my left wrist there is an area with one of the major veins visible, that now I can see there is a tiny vein (like the size of mechanical pencil lead, a little bigger maybe) that goes across it horizontally. also in other spots, but that one i wouldnt have guessed was there :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Easy, how's your libido been? I know you're an older cat, but I'd like to know if this product has stoked the fire in your furnace.