The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

Page 9 of 17 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. Man I would love to have some powerblocks for my home gym.

Hows the MMV2 treating you compared to other cycles you have run in the past?

2. they do rock I got the 90lb set with stand for $400, i've seen them cheaper sometimes too.

I've really only done 1 other non-natural cycle, but i'd say i'm really enjoying the mmv2. I've lost more bf % in the last 3 weeks than I have ever managed to without any scale change. so i'm seriously hard recomping. I've also done cardio I think twice in the span of this log, vs in the past doing far more with less results.

Also, i'm noticing muscle hardness changes too. Still not quite abs tho
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    they do rock I got the 90lb set with stand for $400, i've seen them cheaper sometimes too.

I've really only done 1 other non-natural cycle, but i'd say i'm really enjoying the mmv2. I've lost more bf % in the last 3 weeks than I have ever managed to without any scale change. so i'm seriously hard recomping. I've also done cardio I think twice in the span of this log, vs in the past doing far more with less results.

Also, i'm noticing muscle hardness changes too. Still not quite abs tho

What machine(s) are you using in your home gym other than the powerblocks?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    What machine(s) are you using in your home gym other than the powerblocks?
    this big honker

http://www.bodysolid.com/Item.aspx?Item****249

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

Nice, that thing couldn't fit in my house
    •   

6. its shoehorned into a 10.5 x 12.5 room

7. Glad ur likin the MMv2 easy! Its good stuff !!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

8. I'll have to look but I think thats what someone told me I should try for the lethargy.

9. Double post deleted
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

Looks like a b!tch to squat on/in?!

“Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

11. We have one of those at our gym. Not too bad but it hurts the shoulders. How is yours on your shoulders?

12. looks a little odd on the squats, but feels pretty good. At 200lbs it doesn't noticeably bother my shoulders
  13. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    looks a little odd on the squats, but feels pretty good. At 200lbs it doesn't noticeably bother my shoulders
    My gym has a squat apparatus very similar to yours Easy. It's hard as Hades . It's called a "True-Squat" and it drives you straight down. You can't spread your feet much either. So no powerlifting stances. Feet close together, and straight up and down. Almost no one else uses it either. I wrap my knees up and give it what for!! Very strict, but very effective. That's one Sweeeet looking machine Easy!! THE THUNDERGOD

14. Easy, my buddy just pick'd up the same exact home gym. Im debating on whether to renew my gym membership of try and just train at his place.....any thoughts?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

15. its not bad. you need a good set of dbs to go with it. Its great for the heavy stuff like squats, lat pulldowns and bench press. I feel that with it and the powerblocks theres nothing I really need from a gym. I also have a 7' olympic bar so if I wanted to do deadlifts I can, and an ezbar.

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its not bad. you need a good set of dbs to go with it. Its great for the heavy stuff like squats, lat pulldowns and bench press. I feel that with it and the powerblocks theres nothing I really need from a gym. I also have a 7' olympic bar so if I wanted to do deadlifts I can, and an ezbar.
    Cool beans, he said PowerBlocks are on the way(2 or 3 weeks ago) and I think he has a squat rack also. I know he has an E-Z bar and olympic bar also.....wait are you and my buddy one in the same

17. I'm heterosexual tho.

I bet his ez bar isn't a crappy walmart Golds Gym 13lb bar !

18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm heterosexual tho.

I bet his ez bar isn't a crappy walmart Golds Gym 13lb bar !
    HAHA

nope not from Wal-Mart. but he actually got it from a gold's gym that was closed down 2 summers ago

19. Hmm do any of his olympic plates smell like they were stored in a garage where a cat had access to pee on them?

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hmm do any of his olympic plates smell like they were stored in a garage where a cat had access to pee on them?
    nope I think he's allergic to cats

21. My cat peed on my plates once when i left them on the ground instead of putting them back on the rack..guess she was just trying to help

22. i live in tampa

23. Its a pretty sweet town to live in, compared to a lot of the rest of the US

24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    My cat peed on my plates once when i left them on the ground instead of putting them back on the rack..guess she was just trying to help
    "my cats breath smells like cat food"

25. yeah but i also lived on st pete beach and that was sweet especially since i was on the beach part.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DHT prohormone? LG Methyl Masterdrol V2
    By jasonschaffin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:18 AM
  2. Methyl Masterdrol v2 log
    By getbigbyjune in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:20 AM
  3. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:03 AM
  4. Methyl Masterdrol V2 Log
    By jth18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 10:53 AM
  5. ok to drink while on lg methyl?
    By dustinhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:48 PM