The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

Page 8 of 15 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. We have one of those at our gym. Not too bad but it hurts the shoulders. How is yours on your shoulders?


  2. looks a little odd on the squats, but feels pretty good. At 200lbs it doesn't noticeably bother my shoulders
    •   
       

  3. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    looks a little odd on the squats, but feels pretty good. At 200lbs it doesn't noticeably bother my shoulders
    My gym has a squat apparatus very similar to yours Easy. It's hard as Hades . It's called a "True-Squat" and it drives you straight down. You can't spread your feet much either. So no powerlifting stances. Feet close together, and straight up and down. Almost no one else uses it either. I wrap my knees up and give it what for!! Very strict, but very effective. That's one Sweeeet looking machine Easy!! THE THUNDERGOD

  4. Easy, my buddy just pick'd up the same exact home gym. Im debating on whether to renew my gym membership of try and just train at his place.....any thoughts?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. its not bad. you need a good set of dbs to go with it. Its great for the heavy stuff like squats, lat pulldowns and bench press. I feel that with it and the powerblocks theres nothing I really need from a gym. I also have a 7' olympic bar so if I wanted to do deadlifts I can, and an ezbar.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its not bad. you need a good set of dbs to go with it. Its great for the heavy stuff like squats, lat pulldowns and bench press. I feel that with it and the powerblocks theres nothing I really need from a gym. I also have a 7' olympic bar so if I wanted to do deadlifts I can, and an ezbar.
    Cool beans, he said PowerBlocks are on the way(2 or 3 weeks ago) and I think he has a squat rack also. I know he has an E-Z bar and olympic bar also.....wait are you and my buddy one in the same
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. I'm heterosexual tho.

    I bet his ez bar isn't a crappy walmart Golds Gym 13lb bar !

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm heterosexual tho.

    I bet his ez bar isn't a crappy walmart Golds Gym 13lb bar !
    HAHA

    nope not from Wal-Mart. but he actually got it from a gold's gym that was closed down 2 summers ago
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Hmm do any of his olympic plates smell like they were stored in a garage where a cat had access to pee on them?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hmm do any of his olympic plates smell like they were stored in a garage where a cat had access to pee on them?
    nope I think he's allergic to cats
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. My cat peed on my plates once when i left them on the ground instead of putting them back on the rack..guess she was just trying to help

  12. i live in tampa

  13. Its a pretty sweet town to live in, compared to a lot of the rest of the US

  14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    My cat peed on my plates once when i left them on the ground instead of putting them back on the rack..guess she was just trying to help
    "my cats breath smells like cat food"

  15. yeah but i also lived on st pete beach and that was sweet especially since i was on the beach part.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    yeah but i also lived on st pete beach and that was sweet especially since i was on the beach part.
    as opposed to the st pete part????

  17. hehehehe yeah, actually. you'd potentially appreciate that if you drove thru st pete

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    hehehehe yeah, actually. you'd potentially appreciate that if you drove thru st pete
    For real st pete is a pain in my ass for driving, Tampa is to though, hell all of pinellas county for that matter.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    as opposed to the st pete part????
    yeah its like the beach part is all sunny and the beach is right across the street like walking distance and then if u live in st pete its the city

  20. well, good and bad today

    squats 200x6, 220x6,220x6 but my legs were totally destroyed at this point, decided not to do any other leg stuff. I have to stand up for 3 hours at the vitamin shoppe on south dale mabry today for a demo. forgot all about it till this morning

    wide grip pulldowns 180x6, 180x6, 180x6. next time i'll go 185
    db pullovers 55x3, 45x6, 40x10, 40x7
    db rows 52.5x20 (its cool that I can go up in 2.5lb increments, couldnt have done 20 with 55, only did 19 with right arm, but made 20 with left)
    then added some remedial bicep work
    hammer curl 30x12, 30x9
    concentration curl 20x20

    not bad, other than not wanting to stand or walk. i might have been able to hit 230 or 240 on the first set of 6, I dont think I could have gone up to 230 on that last one, barely made 6 as it was.

    today was first carbup too. so far:
    1 large banana, 1 kashi oatmeal cookie, bowl of oatmeal, 2 complex carb pecan brownies, large glass of gfj. Probably about 220-250g of carbs there for breakfast, the brownies are big made with quinoa, barley + whole wheat flour, and supercarb instead of sugar. not bad

  21. St. Pete is a lovely place as well as St. Pete beach BUT..this is a big BUT.. I loooooooooooove clearwater beach!!



    That place is the fuggin ish!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the brownies are big made with quinoa, barley + whole wheat flour, and supercarb instead of sugar. not bad
    not to jack or anything, but when you have a moment could you PM me the recipie for those brownines? MMMMM brownies ahhhhh

  23. after all the construction clearwater is gonna be awesome i like treasure island too its really peaceful out there.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    after all the construction clearwater is gonna be awesome i like treasure island too its really peaceful out there.
    It seems like Florida has been under construction non stop for the last decade.

    Easy, NICE! on those squats.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    It seems like Florida has been under construction non stop for the last decade.

    Easy, NICE! on those squats.

    Hahahha no doubt! Between US 19 and the beaches and park blvd. Sshheesshh!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hahahha no doubt! Between US 19 and the beaches and park blvd. Sshheesshh!!
    more like between pensacola and miami

  27. so 187 post carbup, so thats cool.

    heres a couple pics too. I'll probably do the normal set of pics later today or maybe next week
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  28. I heard babies and GABA in the same thread... GABA DABA DOO!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  29. Thinning out very nicely, E!
  30. Thumbs up


    I can definately see the difference. Looking good Easy!! Congrats to a successful cycle bro!! THE THUNDERGOD
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 274
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:13 PM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 11:10 AM
  4. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Log in
Log in